Moderators: jsumali2, richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

Nicknuzzii

Re: Jetblue Network Thread - 2021

Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:38 am

tphuang wrote:
Taking another looking at the May update. I took a look at the routes that had increased flights over what they ran before (or what they announced at for new routes).

Not surprisingly, most of the increases come from leisure market flights with NYC-SDQ/STI/SJU from both EWR/JFK seeing increases all around. With no ULCCs on these routes and UA possibly being slow bringing back capacity, EWR VFR market could be markets where they continue to develop and add flights. From JFK, they added flights to some sunbelt markets which they will probably try to stick around going forward. From EWR, I can see them increase flights to places like CHS/JAX/RSW as they develop further.

EWR-LAS -> 3x daily
EWR-SDQ/STI/SJU -> 3x daily
EWR-TPA -> 3x daily
FLL-CUN -> 2x daily
FLL-KIN -> 3x daily
FLL-RIC -> 2x daily
FLL-SDQ -> 2x daily
JFK-ATL -> 3x daily on most days
JFK-IAH -> 2x on some days
JFK-MBJ -> 3x daily
JFK-MIA -> 6x daily
JFK-PHX -> 2x on some days
JFK-SDQ/STI/SJU -> 6x daily

In terms of their weakest markets, MSP and ORD seem to be big disappointments. They offer at total of 1 flight to MSP and 3 flights to ORD. BNA also seems to be a disappointment compared to other southeast cities.

I'm hoping that JFK/BOS-LHR get announced next week. Maybe they will announce a couple of more within perimeter JFK routes to help provide feeds.

If AA doesn’t come back to EWR-PHX (4x daily pre covid) B6 could easily add 2x more daily flights there for a total of 4. They could also consider increasing older routes like EWR-MCO. They are 6x daily now but this isn’t much compared to NK (5x A321 during peak) and UA’s hourly shuttle.

AC4500

Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:39 pm

Could be just a google flights error, but I'm seeing a second daily JFK-PDX flight from June 3 - June 9 (could be even further out given that the interim schedule is only updated to 6/9). If true, that would be quite an interesting development given that both AS and DL currently have the route suspended.

tphuang

Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:36 pm

AC4500 wrote:
Could be just a google flights error, but I'm seeing a second daily JFK-PDX flight from June 3 - June 9 (could be even further out given that the interim schedule is only updated to 6/9). If true, that would be quite an interesting development given that both AS and DL currently have the route suspended.

Definitely not a google flight error, since I'm seeing it on Jetblue.com also.

NYC-PDX is a very seasonal market, so it would not be surprising for them to operate a 2nd flight from early June to labour day. This could be related to AS/DL suspending the route. It could also be related to B6 willing to try more competitive schedule with the NEA, since they would count on some AA customers on it also. We've already seen them go 2x on IAH/PHX.

BlueBaller

Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:29 am

tphuang wrote:
Ishrion wrote:

Thanks for posting this. A route that I've predicted for a while now since MIA has been quite successful so far.

I am quite confused by their continued pitch as the largest airline in CT? What are they measuring that by? # of routes? ASM? I don't think they have surpassed WN in # of flights or enplanement.

It looks like they are making a real play in the CT market and this announcement coincided with CT dropping required testing/quarantine to remind people of all the places they can fly with JetBlue.

Now, if they can get more HPN slots, they'd really do well in CT.

As I said a couple of days ago, a few more obvious places they can try from MIA: HPN (if they can more slots), SJU, RDU, SDQ, SFO (mint)

And a few more obvious places they can try from BDL: DCA, RDU and JAX. They could even try ORD and AUS if they want to really go after the corporate dollar.

PVD-MIA was also mentioned as a route being heavily considered by route planning in recent company discussions.

Cboyle

Sun Mar 21, 2021 1:14 am

BlueBaller wrote:
tphuang wrote:
Ishrion wrote:

Thanks for posting this. A route that I've predicted for a while now since MIA has been quite successful so far.

I am quite confused by their continued pitch as the largest airline in CT? What are they measuring that by? # of routes? ASM? I don't think they have surpassed WN in # of flights or enplanement.

It looks like they are making a real play in the CT market and this announcement coincided with CT dropping required testing/quarantine to remind people of all the places they can fly with JetBlue.

As I said a couple of days ago, a few more obvious places they can try from MIA: HPN (if they can more slots), SJU, RDU, SDQ, SFO (mint)

And a few more obvious places they can try from BDL: DCA, RDU and JAX. They could even try ORD and AUS if they want to really go after the corporate dollar.

PVD-MIA was also mentioned as a route being heavily considered by route planning in recent company discussions.

MHT-MCO/FLL too?

BlueBaller

Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:03 am

Cboyle wrote:
BlueBaller wrote:
tphuang wrote:

MHT-MCO/FLL too?

No. JetBlue doesn't even serve MHT. They were discussing existing markets and dot-connecting.

avi8

Sun Mar 21, 2021 3:29 pm

Did JetBlue push back the start date for GUA? I'm unable to book flights in April and May. Flights are only bookable starting June 6th.
avi8

FARmd90

Sun Mar 21, 2021 3:55 pm

avi8 wrote:
Did JetBlue push back the start date for GUA? I'm unable to book flights in April and May. Flights are only bookable starting June 6th.

I see it bookable on the app. It starts April 15 and only operates on Sun, Mon, Wed, Thur, Fri.

jfklganyc

Sun Mar 21, 2021 4:04 pm

[list=][/list]
AC4500 wrote:

They never did well in this market. They always did better out of Boston which is why Boston always had more frequency. Ironically if they suspended service for the winter in the past they suspended Boston and kept Jfk a few days a week.

That said, they must see an opening here now that Alaska is on the ropes at JFK

krsw757

Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:38 pm

Just noticed that the A220 is doing some pattern work down here in JAX this afternoon.

hbernal1

Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:14 pm

BlueBaller wrote:
tphuang wrote:
Ishrion wrote:

Interesting - that would make it sound like B6 really wants to connect MIA with the Northeast.

tphuang

Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:08 pm

ORH expects JetBlue flights to Florida to come back before the end of the summer.
https://www.masslive.com/worcester/2021 ... s-say.html
I don't think JFK is coming back, but it makes sense for them to keep the other flights going to keep MassPort happy.

Similarly, I think SWF will come back at some point too to keep Schumer happy. Again, I hope JetBlue is using this and the entire exploring future HQ discussion to get additional assets.

private offering of $650 million convertible senior note
http://otp.investis.com/clients/us/jetb ... wsid=73751

RL757PVD

Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:32 pm

tphuang wrote:
ORH expects JetBlue flights to Florida to come back before the end of the summer.
I don't think JFK is coming back, but it makes sense for them to keep the other flights going to keep MassPort happy.

Similarly, I think SWF will come back at some point too to keep Schumer happy. Again, I hope JetBlue is using this and the entire exploring future HQ discussion to get additional assets.

The longer they go without service, the more advance notice and marketing its going to take to reprogram people into booking from ORH.

This is what happens when you get a quote from the politicians and not the airport professionals:

“They are all about Worcester,” Augustus said. “They love Worcester.

Referring to an airline that only flew to Florida, that's not flying to Florida then the only place people are traveling to is Florida...
Experience is what you get when what you thought would work out didn't!

MAH4546

Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:05 pm

tphuang wrote:

It doesn't make sense to headquarter anything in New York anymore. JetBlue will be just one of many to leave.
a.

avi8

Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:26 pm

FARmd90 wrote:
avi8 wrote:

I see it bookable on the app. It starts April 15 and only operates on Sun, Mon, Wed, Thur, Fri.

Thanks. The website shows it bookable from June 9th. I get one random bookable date on April 25th and then nothing until June 9th. Guess I'll have to use a different airline.
avi8

tphuang

Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:48 pm

avi8 wrote:
FARmd90 wrote:
avi8 wrote:

Thanks. The website shows it bookable from June 9th. I get one random bookable date on April 25th and then nothing until June 9th. Guess I'll have to use a different airline.

I just tried jetblue.com again and put April 15th from JFK to GUA and still see it loaded.

avi8

Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:54 pm

tphuang wrote:
avi8 wrote:
FARmd90 wrote:

I just tried jetblue.com again and put April 15th from JFK to GUA and still see it loaded.

I was looking for a flight to Boston, and assumed that a connection at JFK would be obvious. I was wrong. I tried a GUA-JFK roundtrip and saw it loaded. I was very much looking forward to trying out B6 and connecting at JFK.

Thanks for your help! So strange that the website won't allow me to connect to Boston.
avi8

mjgbtv

Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:08 pm

RL757PVD wrote:
tphuang wrote:

The longer they go without service, the more advance notice and marketing its going to take to reprogram people into booking from ORH.

This is what happens when you get a quote from the politicians and not the airport professionals:

“They are all about Worcester,” Augustus said. “They love Worcester.

Referring to an airline that only flew to Florida, that's not flying to Florida then the only place people are traveling to is Florida...

The NEA made it look like B6 had no intention of coming back to ORH and that was how they were going to avoid the requirement to maintain JFK service. Could they resume Florida and not JFK under the terms of the NEA?

JaxMan19

Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:33 am

krsw757 wrote:
Just noticed that the A220 is doing some pattern work down here in JAX this afternoon.

I noticed that as well, do you know why they are doing this? Is it a permanent add to the route?

MGASJO

Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:41 am

JaxMan19 wrote:
krsw757 wrote:

I noticed that as well, do you know why they are doing this? Is it a permanent add to the route?

Plane has not entered service yet. Doing crew familiarization flights. Initial cadre of check airmen need some hours of experience in order to be able to train new pilots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Endless Reserve

tphuang

Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:03 pm

Just taking a look at this week's schedule updates. F9 has left the following markets that might be of relelvance to JetBlue:
BOS-DEN/PHL/RSW/TPA
EWR-DEN/LAS/ORD/RDU
ISP-LAS/RDU
RDU-ALB/SYR
MCO-SAN

The Boston ones are all served by JetBlue, so not much to add there.
EWR ones really do seem to open the door for JetBlue to add EWR-DEN/ORD. There is no competition on EWR-DEN right now.
RDU reductions could make some of these northeast market more appealing for JetBlue to add down the road.

Aside from that, looks like DL is bringing back a couple of more markets at BOS. It really bugs me that JetBlue can't offer more than 3 flights on BOS-FLL or 4 flights on BOS-MCO. Seems quite weak given the AA codeshares. I'd expect DL/AA/B6 to trim further from their current May schedule.

LAXintl

Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:59 pm

JetBlue looking to build up its cash pile.

Plans $650mil convertible note issuance due 2026. They have the option to increase the amount to $750 million.

SEC filing:
http://otp.investis.com/clients/us/jetb ... ndex=10000
From the desert to the sea, to all of Southern California

AmericanAir88

Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:10 pm

tphuang wrote:
Just taking a look at this week's schedule updates. F9 has left the following markets that might be of relelvance to JetBlue:
BOS-DEN/PHL/RSW/TPA
EWR-DEN/LAS/ORD/RDU
ISP-LAS/RDU
RDU-ALB/SYR
MCO-SAN

EWR ones really do seem to open the door for JetBlue to add EWR-DEN/ORD. There is no competition on EWR-DEN right now.
RDU reductions could make some of these northeast market more appealing for JetBlue to add down the road.

Aside from that, looks like DL is bringing back a couple of more markets at BOS. It really bugs me that JetBlue can't offer more than 3 flights on BOS-FLL or 4 flights on BOS-MCO. Seems quite weak given the AA codeshares. I'd expect DL/AA/B6 to trim further from their current May schedule.

F9 left EWR-LAS/DEN? Thats very surprising. I thought those routes would do well.

Iggy500

Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:19 pm

AmericanAir88 wrote:
tphuang wrote:
BOS-DEN/PHL/RSW/TPA
EWR-DEN/LAS/ORD/RDU
ISP-LAS/RDU
RDU-ALB/SYR
MCO-SAN

F9 left EWR-LAS/DEN? Thats very surprising. I thought those routes would do well.

I agree with what you guys are saying. B6 has a perfect opportunity here.

Ishrion

Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:43 pm

AmericanAir88 wrote:
tphuang wrote:
BOS-DEN/PHL/RSW/TPA
EWR-DEN/LAS/ORD/RDU
ISP-LAS/RDU
RDU-ALB/SYR
MCO-SAN

Frontier's operating EWR-LAS right now. It'll suspend in May and resume on November 18.

WNflyer1523

Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:53 pm

tphuang wrote:
BOS-DEN/PHL/RSW/TPA
EWR-DEN/LAS/ORD/RDU
ISP-LAS/RDU
RDU-ALB/SYR
MCO-SAN

I don't really think they permanently left ISP-LAS/RDU, more of an indefinite suspension due to COVID.

Even if they did permanently leave, I doubt JetBlue would touch down in ISP unless WN ever left.

AmericanAir88

Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:20 pm

Ishrion wrote:
AmericanAir88 wrote:
tphuang wrote:
BOS-DEN/PHL/RSW/TPA
EWR-DEN/LAS/ORD/RDU
ISP-LAS/RDU
RDU-ALB/SYR
MCO-SAN

Frontier's operating EWR-LAS right now. It'll suspend in May and resume on November 18.

Why are they stopping the route over the summer? How is their performance at EWR

tphuang

Wed Mar 24, 2021 12:36 am

AmericanAir88 wrote:
Ishrion wrote:
AmericanAir88 wrote:

Why are they stopping the route over the summer? How is their performance at EWR

Early May to Labor day is probably typically the peak season on NYC to LAS market. Keep in mind that JetBlue is showing 3 flight a day out of both JFK and EWR to LAS for May. The fact that F9 has cut EWR/ISP-LAS during those months is quite telling. Although it's hard to say where F9 will move their aircraft to, it seems like their venture into EWR/BOS have been pretty disastrous.

B6BOSfan

Wed Mar 24, 2021 12:55 am

avi8 wrote:
tphuang wrote:
avi8 wrote:

I was looking for a flight to Boston, and assumed that a connection at JFK would be obvious. I was wrong. I tried a GUA-JFK roundtrip and saw it loaded. I was very much looking forward to trying out B6 and connecting at JFK.

Thanks for your help! So strange that the website won't allow me to connect to Boston.

JetBlue is down to 2 flights a day between BOS and JFK on a bunch of days in May that I searched. They usually don't allow the website to show connections that require dwell times longer than I think 4 or 5 hours. Hence why it's not showing any availability.

It's also another reason why cutting BOS flights and BOS-JFK flights leaves folks up here on an island when it comes to using their service. Can't tell you how many times I've wanted to book BOS-JFK-RNO for a Tahoe trip and can't because of JetBlue website/flight limitations.

avi8

Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:34 am

B6BOSfan wrote:
avi8 wrote:
tphuang wrote:

JetBlue is down to 2 flights a day between BOS and JFK on a bunch of days in May that I searched. They usually don't allow the website to show connections that require dwell times longer than I think 4 or 5 hours. Hence why it's not showing any availability.

It's also another reason why cutting BOS flights and BOS-JFK flights leaves folks up here on an island when it comes to using their service. Can't tell you how many times I've wanted to book BOS-JFK-RNO for a Tahoe trip and can't because of JetBlue website/flight limitations.

That makes a lot of sense. Thank you for your reply! I guess B6 is not targeting BOS connections on the new GUA flight.
avi8

ContinentalEWR

Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:46 am

tphuang wrote:
BOS-DEN/PHL/RSW/TPA
EWR-DEN/LAS/ORD/RDU
ISP-LAS/RDU
RDU-ALB/SYR
MCO-SAN

F9 and NK are to a large extent, canaries in the coal mine for the B6 and other airlines in a lot of markets. F9 and NK often fly routes for a short time, before dumping them, as they cannot recoup the cost of operating at some airports or simply do not generate enough traffic but they provide a great snapshot into what's available. I suspect their respective buildups at EWR and LGA will ultimately flop as travel demand returns and this will open up further opportunities for B6 (and UA) at EWR.

tphuang

Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:55 am

avi8 wrote:
B6BOSfan wrote:
avi8 wrote:

That makes a lot of sense. Thank you for your reply! I guess B6 is not targeting BOS connections on the new GUA flight.

I think they are targeting the O&D GUA VFR traffic out of NYC. They are generally a very heavily O&D focused airline. They fly to pretty much everywhere in their network out of Boston (aside from some Latam destinations that only make sense from JFK or FLL and some long thin stuff to west part of the country). The JFK/BOS connection flights will come back more. They are at that level now due to lack of demand for flying between NYC and Boston. There probably will be a bump in capacity for the summer update to something close to 2019 (they will have more active aircraft than in summer of 2019), so I expect them to ramp up the number of flights on JFK-BOS.

JoseSalazar

Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:22 am

https://www.flightglobal.com/fleets/jet ... 13.article

I can’t read the whole article, as it is paywalled, but this is interesting.

tphuang

Thu Mar 25, 2021 11:59 am

Seeing UA's summer adds to CHS/HHH/MYR/ECP/PWM adds to my prior relief that these type of markets will have outsized demands this summer season. I continue to believe that JetBlue would be well served to add either ECP or PNS to its network for summer. It's the obvious missing hole in their Florida network. I think a flight from BOS and 2 from JFK could work. I think they probably should stay away from MYR and focus on adding more capacity to CHS from BOS/JFK/EWR/FLL. Even something like BDL/MCO-CHS could work on subdaily basis. If they want to fight for revenues, they can also try DCA/PHL-CHS. HHH would make sense as a new summer market also. It's exactly the type of subdaily seasonal market that they've started to try more recently. That could work form both JFK and BOS.

PWM is another market they do really well out of JFK in summer time. I think EWR is an obvious add. Aside from that, they could try from DCA/MCO/RDU/FLL.

MGASJO

Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:52 pm

JoseSalazar wrote:
https://www.flightglobal.com/fleets/jetblue-explores-possible-e190-sale-and-leasebacks/143013.article

I can’t read the whole article, as it is paywalled, but this is interesting.

Cash is king. Just trying to squeeze some cash from the 30 190s that they own

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Endless Reserve

hbernal1

Thu Mar 25, 2021 3:11 pm

Also, I just noticed - for now, it looks like EI, F9, G4, SY, and VB will be moving to T1.5 and using MSC gates according to documents from LAWA shared to the LAX MSC thread.
https://lawa.granicus.com/MetaViewer.ph ... a_id=48917

HA/B6 won’t be moving out for now.

hbernal1

Thu Mar 25, 2021 3:16 pm

hbernal1 wrote:
Also, I just noticed - for now, it looks like EI, F9, G4, SY, and VB will be moving to T1.5 and using MSC gates according to documents from LAWA shared to the LAX MSC thread.

To be more precise, these airlines were selected to receive incentives to relocate their operations to the T1.5 head house and use MSC gates at LAX. The final airline roster at MSC is not known yet, but this gives us some clues as to who’s moving out and who isn’t.

nine4nine

Thu Mar 25, 2021 4:25 pm

hbernal1 wrote:
hbernal1 wrote:

To be more precise, these airlines were selected to receive incentives to relocate their operations to the T1.5 head house and use MSC gates at LAX. The final airline roster at MSC is not known yet, but this gives us some clues as to who’s moving out and who isn’t.

What/where is T1.5?

Assuming B6/HA stay put in 5 with AA.
717, 727-100, 727-200, 732, 733, 734, 735, 73G, 738, 739, 742, 748, 752, 753, 762, 763, 772, 77W, 787-10, DC9, MD80/88/90, DC10, 319, 220-300, 320, 321, 321n, 332, 333, CS100, CRJ200, Q400, E175, E190, ERJ145, EMB120

hbernal1

Thu Mar 25, 2021 4:51 pm

nine4nine wrote:
hbernal1 wrote:
hbernal1 wrote:

What/where is T1.5?

It’s supposed to join T1/2. It’ll provide more check-in counters and baggage claim carousels and my understanding is that eventually, these new facilities will all be used by WN.

asuflyer

Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:06 pm

The first of four ex Thomas Cook A321s has been ferried by B6 from TPA to AMA for paint. It was reported last year that B6 would no longer take up these airframes, but it appears a deal has been reached with the lessor.

USAavdork

Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:43 pm

Asuflyer: do you have a tail number for this bird? The only one B6 has with a B6 registration is stored in the desert. N902JT

flyguy1

Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:51 pm

Per Flightaware, appears to be N930JL.
727, L1011, MD80, A300, 777-200, 737-300, 737-700, 747-400, 757-200, 737-800, A320. E190, E135, 767-200, CRJ9

Nicknuzzii

Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:52 pm

Another Thursday and another day without a London announcement.

nine4nine

Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:53 pm

asuflyer wrote:
The first of four ex Thomas Cook A321s has been ferried by B6 from TPA to AMA for paint. It was reported last year that B6 would no longer take up these airframes, but it appears a deal has been reached with the lessor.

We’re these birds keeping the same Thomas Cook interiors and no IFE per the original report on this?
717, 727-100, 727-200, 732, 733, 734, 735, 73G, 738, 739, 742, 748, 752, 753, 762, 763, 772, 77W, 787-10, DC9, MD80/88/90, DC10, 319, 220-300, 320, 321, 321n, 332, 333, CS100, CRJ200, Q400, E175, E190, ERJ145, EMB120

trueblew

Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:54 pm

asuflyer wrote:

Is there an online source for this? Just last week a high level executive said those aircraft would not be acquired after all.

hbernal1

Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:41 pm

tphuang wrote:
BOS-DEN/PHL/RSW/TPA
EWR-DEN/LAS/ORD/RDU
ISP-LAS/RDU
RDU-ALB/SYR
MCO-SAN

Meanwhile, AA/WN have announced some pretty substantial AUS expansions.

asuflyer

Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:49 pm

trueblew wrote:
asuflyer wrote:

Is there an online source for this? Just last week a high level executive said those aircraft would not be acquired after all.

The info have is that N930JL has gone for repainting at IAC Leading Edge Paint Facility at AMA. I don't have any other further info.

tphuang

Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:50 pm

asuflyer wrote:
trueblew wrote:
asuflyer wrote:

The info have is that N930JL has gone for repainting at IAC Leading Edge Paint Facility at AMA. I don't have any other further info.

could it be for a different airline?

wnflyguy

Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:32 pm

nine4nine wrote:
hbernal1 wrote:
hbernal1 wrote:

What/where is T1.5?

T1.5 is between terminal 1 and 2.
WN is only getting a few additional T/C spots and a additional Baggage claim space. The majority of space went to house WN Pilot,Flight Attendant Base,Recurrent training facilities, and Ground ops management offices.

B6,HA and NK all successfully lobbied and Won against relocating to the MSC saying it would be anti competitive for them to relocate.

Flyguy
My Wings are clipped just another Retired Airline person. The Ultimate Armchair out of the loop airline industry geek. Aloha Mr Hand!

BlueMentality

Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:04 pm

Nicknuzzii wrote:
Another Thursday and another day without a London announcement.

London announcement is still away off. There will be some new domestic route announcements during the first part of April with cities they intend to serve later this year, mostly LGA, expect to see places like LGA-BNA, LGA-SJU (Sat only), etc. HHH was mentioned earlier. It is being looked at. HHH has a very short season, and with SAV only being 45 mins away, it might not make sense, along with the short runway at HHH, but it is being explored.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos