Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

SunsetLimited

Re: New Orleans Aviation Thread - 2021

Tue Jun 01, 2021 2:27 am

LAX772LR wrote:
SunsetLimited wrote:
I heard today that the MSY United Club is reopening in August. Good news!

Great to hear, though I'm sorta surprised that they're waiting even THAT long, especially with how quickly traffic appears to be recovering at MSY.

Maybe staffing?

I was talking to a rep at the club in IAH and they told me that most were waiting to reopen once the local volume justified it, something to that effect.

SunsetLimited

Tue Jun 01, 2021 2:28 am

NolaMD88fan wrote:
SunsetLimited wrote:
I heard today that the MSY United Club is reopening in August. Good news!

That is great news! Things are definitely ramping up quickly. I'm flying up to PHL on Wednesday, so it will be interesting to see just how busy the terminal is compared to my last flight in mid-April.

I think you’ll notice a big difference. The only bummer is many of the food outlets are still closed. The ones that are open are seeing huge lines.

NolaMD88fan

Tue Jun 01, 2021 3:51 am

I think you’ll notice a big difference. The only bummer is many of the food outlets are still closed. The ones that are open are seeing huge lines.

I'm sure the airport would love to have all of the dining open at this point. Guessing that staffing issues are reason.

Nnelson97

Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:15 pm

First time flying out since Oct and wow what a difference. The place this morning was packed. Took almost an hr too check in at AA and many of the other airlines were the same. Only thing that didn't have a stand still line was TSA. Got to say it seems like that is a big improvement over the old airport. Spoke to a TSA agent who said the last two weeks have been crazy packed and possibly the biggest crowds in the new airport, but at least the largest since COVID.
At this point there should be no excuse for any restaurants to be closed, the lines at all of them at 10am where at least 10 deep. The SW flights seemed full as people where sitting in every seat at the gate as well as on the floor. If things keep up and Breeze or someone else brings in more passengers this place is going to be busting at it seems. The old place never seemed as busy as this morning by the gates. This is by far the busiest I have seen the new airport since it moved and I had flown out a few time prior to COVID.
One thing I did notice is that the new garages did seem to have spaces, but I think it's time to give the employees the boot and open up the surface lot.

LAX772LR

Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:22 am

Nnelson97 wrote:
If things keep up and Breeze or someone else brings in more passengers this place is going to be busting at it seems. The old place never seemed as busy

While I know it's expandable by another 6ish gates or so... I've always contended that they built the new terminal wayyyyy too small.

Nnelson97

Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:27 am

I always found the concourses to narrow. I remember when the airport first opened the lines backing up into the walking and restaurant areas when boarding making it hard to get through. But I definitely agree that 6 more gates are not going to fix the over crowded concourses. I have not wondered down A yet to see that area but B and C were definitely not built for a large number of passengers hanging around for connections, there's just not enough room.
Also at baggage drop off, almost every station was being run by an airline, I know that they just need to change a tv monitor up there, but there was no place this morning for more than 1 small airline to step in not an airline that may have at least 10 flights a day unless they are extremely spaced out. Hopefully I'm wrong there but I was shocked at how busy the place was and the lack of airline employees working the counters with the long lines.

msycajun

Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:39 pm

Fortunately Breeze's flights are very well spread out - those initial 9 flights per day should easily be doable from one gate.

I agree about the concourses and the airport in general - I know it's hard to anticipate the amount of growth MSY has seen, but the AV board has been behind the curve every step of the way. Hopefully the re-opening of clubs and restaurants will help thin the crowds.

It probably doesn't help that the two carriers that run the most evenly spaced flight schedules - WN and NK - are not back to full strength, so more people have to take hub flights which are often bunched together. Hopefully the filling in of schedules on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays and in the middle of the day and late night will help.

LAX772LR

Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:10 pm

Nnelson97 wrote:
and the lack of airline employees working the counters with the long lines.

That's been the biggest issue I've seen, in the post-Covid times I've been there:
50+ people in line, with one or two agents working the desk. Then there's always that a-hole who's going to hold up the line further, arguing that his/her bag isn't overweight. :irked:

TSA's always been a breeze though. Never spent more than 10min waiting, and usually half that time.

msycajun wrote:
It probably doesn't help that the two carriers that run the most evenly spaced flight schedules - WN and NK - are not back to full strength, so more people have to take hub flights which are often bunched together. Hopefully the filling in of schedules on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays and in the middle of the day and late night will help.

And then imagine when the cruises and conventions come back.......

Runway765

Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:05 pm

LAX772LR wrote:
Nnelson97 wrote:
If things keep up and Breeze or someone else brings in more passengers this place is going to be busting at it seems. The old place never seemed as busy

While I know it's expandable by another 6ish gates or so... I've always contended that they built the new terminal wayyyyy too small.

Out of curiosity, how many gates do you think MSY needs considering it is almost exclusively an O&D airport? Or is it the landslide facilities that need to be bigger?

Nola

Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:11 pm

Runway765 wrote:
LAX772LR wrote:
Nnelson97 wrote:

Out of curiosity, how many gates do you think MSY needs considering it is almost exclusively an O&D airport? Or is it the landslide facilities that need to be bigger?

They should have shifted the terminal West so full piers could be added on both sides of the new terminal.

And the hallway coming out of TSA seems very narrow. I get that there's a limited number of people that will be walking from C to B, but it still feels too tight.

LAX772LR

Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:15 pm

Runway765 wrote:
LAX772LR wrote:
Nnelson97 wrote:

Can't say definitively, as I'm no analyst.... but to give you an idea, the new terminal (as it stands) started with 7 gates less than the old one!

Yet pre-Covid, the growth rate averaged out to nearly 1million pax per year for the last half-decade, with no signs of abating.

Had that kept up, 2021 would've been looking at somewhere between 15-16million pax by 16 airlines, out of only 35 gates; and that's before adding the 3 all-new airlines who've announced MSY this year (including a focus operation by Breeze).

...the latter of which (19 airlines out of 35 gates) still may be a reality, as the only two pre-Covid airlines that haven't yet publicly announced/scheduled their return to MSY, are TS to YUL and DE to FRA.

bretonrlong

Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:28 pm

LAX772LR wrote:
Nnelson97 wrote:

I am still a bit confused why a pier the size of B or C couldn't be built to the west of B seems like plenty of space over there to just kick out Atlantic

LAX772LR

Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:10 am

bretonrlong wrote:
LAX772LR wrote:
Nnelson97 wrote:

I am still a bit confused why a pier the size of B or C couldn't be built to the west of B seems like plenty of space over there to just kick out Atlantic

One word: cost.

Can't just kick them (and the other commercial aspects in that area) out for free.
When they were building it, that was apparently an aspect of cost that they weren't willing to incur.

May have to, sooner or later though. IINM, the build-out of the additional gates will attach to A, but then what?

LightningZ71

Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:24 am

The place where they would be going isn't vacant yet! The airport was supposed to bulldoze old A, B, ticketing for A and B, and C past the rotunda. That was supposed to be populated by MROs and an updated General Aviation facility. Unfortunately, the aviation board doesn't have the money to pay for the demolition. They also don't have the money to move the GAF, relocate MROs, or complete the third finger concourse at the end of A, nor do they have the money to even just build a nub of a concourse at the root of C that would add at most three narrowbody gates.

It's going to be several years before they can even consider any of those projects, worse now after the financial beating from Covid.

Runway765

Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:33 am

LAX772LR wrote:
bretonrlong wrote:
LAX772LR wrote:

Can't just kick them (and the other commercial aspects in that area) out for free.
When they were building it, that was apparently an aspect of cost that they weren't willing to incur.

May have to, sooner or later though. IINM, the build-out of the additional gates will attach to A, but then what?

I can see maybe up to 10 additional gates being needed, but after that, I think MSY would be good for a long time. It’s not a transfer hub of any kind and it is unlikely to become one even with Breeze potentially growing into a sizable focus operation (that will mostly be O&D and impact the landslide facilities more).

But it does seem odd that the planners didn’t really take expansion into account when designing the terminal.

LAX772LR

Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:52 am

LightningZ71 wrote:
build a nub of a concourse at the root of C that would add at most three narrowbody gates.

Interesting. Hadn't heard that one before.

Runway765 wrote:
I can see maybe up to 10 additional gates being needed

Really not that big of a leap; that'd only be 3 more gates than the old terminal had.

Runway765 wrote:
It’s not a transfer hub of any kind

That's not completely true.

Of course it's not some banked hub, nor is transfer a major component of its business; however both WN and especially NK do schedule connections there, with the latter seemingly moving further in direction, as they've announced multiple international nonstops from MSY (the first two strongly supported by O&D) with hopefully more to come.

Nnelson97

Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:25 am

Personally I dont think number of gates will be an issue as they can be shared pretty easily and are not being used at the same time, but searing and the the lack of interior space surprises me, it's just tight.
There are some areas with a ton of wasted space such as ticketing and baggage claims. When you walk in there is a ton of space till you get in your lines, but counter space seems to be at a premium already, and Breeze, Condor, Silver are not even in there yet. It seems as they left themselves little room in yerms of counter expansion for additional airlines and their equipment for drop off unless they plan on having new airlines share kiosks when they only have 1 or 2 flights daily, but the real issue are the concourses. They need to be 20 feet wider in my opinion. You literally have lines to board planes lining up into restaurants and shops making you need to push through just to walk by to get to other gates.
And then food court just seems smashed together and with restaurants hidden behind one another. When I first saw the design I was expecting a design where all the restaurants and things would be in a line facing the glass with TSA behind them lined up, not just two corners on opposite ends where you need to go looking for things. You better want a lucky dog or chick file real bad because you need to go looking for it, there not super obvious otherwise. I guess my feeling is there are a ton of Airport that have been upgraded over the last few years and they really could have made it something great, but they tried to squeeze something that maybe needed to be bigger into a space to small. Yes it is an improvement over the old terminal by a ton, but for what was promised it definitely was not well thought out long term.

SunsetLimited

Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:49 am

MSY-YUL on TS is open for booking starting in October... twice weekly 321... of course it depends on the border situation but the flights are open for sale.

PITFlyer330

Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:00 am

SunsetLimited wrote:
MSY-YUL on TS is open for booking starting in October... twice weekly 321... of course it depends on the border situation but the flights are open for sale.

i heard canada may relax restrictions for vaccinated people. Did TS fly to MSY before Covid or did it get delayed?

SunsetLimited

Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:11 am

PITFlyer330 wrote:
SunsetLimited wrote:

i heard canada may relax restrictions for vaccinated people. Did TS fly to MSY before Covid or did it get delayed?

They did fly the route pre-covid. I was in total geek mode when they subbed a 332 for a broken 738 one day.

LAX772LR

Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:29 am

SunsetLimited wrote:
I was in total geek mode when they subbed a 332 for a broken 738 one day.

PITFlyer330

Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:07 am

LAX772LR wrote:
SunsetLimited wrote:
I was in total geek mode when they subbed a 332 for a broken 738 one day.

Oh that is magnificent. I was about to ask for pictures but thanks for posting. are there videos anywhere?

LAX772LR

Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:38 am

PITFlyer330 wrote:
are there videos anywhere?

https://www.facebook.com/724412915/vide ... 451397916/

bretonrlong

Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:02 pm

LAX772LR wrote:
bretonrlong wrote:
LAX772LR wrote:

When the time is right Atlantic needs to be moved back over to the Southside and they could create a third pier similar to B & C. I get cost, but the fact is the airport was under built for what they needed and you have to pay to play. There looks to be plenty of room for years of needs on the Northside if they continue working to the west and take all of the FBO ramp area. Eventually, need to move all rental car's from the Southside over to the north and build a garage where the surface lot now stands.

PITFlyer330

Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:27 pm

LAX772LR wrote:
PITFlyer330 wrote:

Thats astounding. One day maybe itll become a scheduled plane to msy

LAX772LR

Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:13 pm

PITFlyer330 wrote:
LAX772LR wrote:
PITFlyer330 wrote:

That'd be nice. Though I'd rather see it go daily, rather than be limited frequency with higher gauge.

jbs2886

Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:20 pm

LAX772LR wrote:
PITFlyer330 wrote:
LAX772LR wrote:

That'd be nice. Though I'd rather see it go daily, rather than be limited frequency with higher gauge.

Agree, daily would be preferable. Its really not a long flight. Plus, I'd rather save MSY's "luck" (?) for more widebodies with an actual longhaul route.

Unfortunately, not totally clear if Air Transat will stay in business after the cancelled acquisition by Air Canada and by another investor. Hoping for the best.

LAX772LR

Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:27 pm

jbs2886 wrote:
Unfortunately, not totally clear if Air Transat will stay in business after the cancelled acquisition by Air Canada and by another investor. Hoping for the best.

Really love to see WS back, but they only do domestic from YUL. :(

msycajun

Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:43 pm

Big day for MSY service:

AS announces PDX, 3 weekly starting Dec 16 (finally!)
WN adds OKC, seems to be Sunday only
AA is going 2 daily to AUS as part of its expansion there

LAX772LR

Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:00 pm

msycajun wrote:
AS announces PDX, 3 weekly starting Dec 16 (finally!)

...about ...freakin' ...time!

Official PR:
https://newsroom.alaskaair.com/2021-06- ... lled-spots

msycajun wrote:
WN adds OKC, seems to be Sunday only

Maybe a bit of a preemptive strike against BZ?

msycajun wrote:
AA is going 2 daily to AUS as part of its expansion there

Nice!

SunsetLimited

Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:06 pm

MSY is definitely on the up and up. Great to see continued growth as well as many pre-covid NK and WN routes returning, not to mention larger gauge on many AA, DL, UA flights. I even see WN MSY-SAN in the schedule, after it was removed a while ago. The last big link is SFO which UA is tentatively scheduled to resume on 9/8.

October will be bursting at the seams here with Jazz Fest, French Quarter Fest, BUKU, and Voodoo Fest. It makes sense for airlines to ramp up before then.

NolaMD88fan

Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:09 pm

October is going to be insane not only at the airport, but throughout the city. I believe the cruises will be starting up around that time too. Only thing left will be the convention traffic.

SANFan

Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:17 pm

I'm very happy to see MSY-SAN return (Nov 7) after about a year and a half! I've felt the route needed to be added by someone and when I saw this morning that AS was adding MSY-PDX I thought they might add a flight to SAN sooner or later as well; perhaps that was also what WN figured so they announced now for the re-start this winter.

To the best of my knowledge, the WN flight did well so it definitely seemed to be a market supportive of nonstop service. (The last figures I have from the DOT's Table 6, 3Q19, showed a PDEW of 130.) WN's flight appears to be close to daily with some scattered exceptions. I'm hopeful it will be a year-round and permanent add!

bb

Metrocard

Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:50 pm

Could this be WN taking a shot at MX with OKC, perhaps?

SunsetLimited

Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:38 am

Metrocard wrote:
Could this be WN taking a shot at MX with OKC, perhaps?

The WN OKC-MSY looks to be Sunday-only for like two months. Not much for BZ to be concerned with (that is unless they make it daily).

LAX772LR

Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:41 am

SunsetLimited wrote:
MSY is definitely on the up and up.

Always great to hear. Can't wait for this market to start getting more international love.

I really wonder about check-in space though. I'd imagine that a portion of the counters are CUTE, but there doesn't seem to be all that much more room for additional carriers, no? What's the expansion contingency for that??

iluvairplanes99

Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:34 am

The check in space I find strange too.. there are a few design choices that seem under considered to me, but I know the process wasn’t the smoothest, and it’s Louisiana. Things tend to not go smoothly or according to price, plan here.

I feel it would’ve been a better use of space if they had island style checkin counters? I know there was theoretically going to be a hotel at the end but if there were “islands” on either side with a path down the middle, or vice versa, maybe that’d be too tight.

I also don’t understand why A is so skinny and without windows on the side facing landside , not sure if that’s a security issue or not? It would’ve made more sense if the dimensions of the main hall went all the way down..

I also wished the terminal was pink or some color, it’s New Orleans where’s the color! but that’s just me lol.

SunsetLimited

Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:36 pm

LAX772LR wrote:
SunsetLimited wrote:
MSY is definitely on the up and up.

Always great to hear. Can't wait for this market to start getting more international love.

I really wonder about check-in space though. I'd imagine that a portion of the counters are CUTE, but there doesn't seem to be all that much more room for additional carriers, no? What's the expansion contingency for that??

Honestly, not sure of the contingency, but here’s the current situation.

Past United, there’s a fair amount of empty space. There are probably 8-10 positions between UA and AS that are only used by Silver and Boutique right now on the days they fly. There are also 4 open positions between AA and WN that have never been used.

A lot of these counters for small carriers here are only in operation from two hours before their flight to not long after their flight departs. After that, the airline logo screens switch back to the default MSY logo.

It looks like there’s still enough space for everyone to return (DE,BA,CM,TS) based on the hours and days they operate. Not sure where Breeze is going, but if I had to guess, either right next to UA or between AA/WN.

LAX772LR

Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:36 pm

SunsetLimited wrote:
Past United, there’s a fair amount of empty space. There are probably 8-10 positions between UA and AS that are only used by Silver and Boutique right now on the days they fly. There are also 4 open positions between AA and WN that have never been used.

Oh, nice! I was aware of the space between AA & WN, but didn't realize that there was such room between UA/AS (never really walked over there). Good to know.

SunsetLimited wrote:
A lot of these counters for small carriers here are only in operation from two hours before their flight to not long after their flight departs. After that, the airline logo screens switch back to the default MSY logo.

So I'm guessing those are like the larger int'l airports, where they have common-use software for the airlines to pull up their systems/signage/etc?

iluvairplanes99 wrote:
I also wished the terminal was pink

That would be..... odd. Even for NOLA.

msycajun

Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:15 pm

DL adding a daily BOS on Feb 17 on a 319. 12:30p arrival 1:30p departure. Much better than the weekend only regional jet service they tried in the past.

SunsetLimited

Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:37 pm

Here’s a recent recap of what’s new. I might have missed some.

WN: daily MIA started this month; weekly CUN recently added; OKC weekly seasonal starts in October; daily SAN resumes in November; IAH up to 4X daily; various frequency increases in other markets over the next few months.

AA: new daily AUS, going to 2X in October; more A321s added to the schedule to DFW, CLT, MIA.

DL: 757s are back on MSY-ATL, 7X daily; daily BOS starts in February; 321 now on MSY-LAX; JFK and LGA are now at 2X daily each.

UA: EWR is up to 3X daily including the return of mainline; larger a/c on IAH; United Club reopens in August; SFO in the schedules for September but will it happen?

NK: 4X weekly CUN and 3X weekly SAP start next month; additional pre-covid routes such as AUS, BOS, and PHL are scheduled to return.

BZ: Operations start next month, nonstops to OKC/TUL/XNA/CAK/CMH/HSV/RIC/ORF/SDF/CHS + local crew and maintenance base.

B6: going to 2X daily BOS/JFK in the fall, including 321 to JFK.

AS: 3X weekly seasonal PDX starts in December; second SEA in the schedules but will it happen?

SY: seasonal MSP resumes in September

4B: started GLH in May

3M: started JAX this month

F9: status quo

G4: status quo

TS: YUL in the schedules for late October (will it run?)

CM: PTY in the schedules for November (will it run?)

BA: ?... I see LHR nonstops in July and beyond but these are definitely going to get pushed back. With no inside knowledge i don’t see this coming back until, say, November at the earliest. Hoping the UK will be open to travel by then!

DE: resumption next summer

AC: one daily YYZ in the schedules this fall (will it run?)

NolaMD88fan

Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:39 pm

Nice rundown of all the new and resumed routes

flyPIT

Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:05 pm

SunsetLimited wrote:

Is there anything concrete on this?

SunsetLimited

Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:17 pm

flyPIT wrote:
SunsetLimited wrote:

Is there anything concrete on this?

I know several people who work for the ground handling company for DE at the airport and they’ve been told DE is returning next summer. DE has sent them various pieces of equipment, as well. I guess plans can change between now and then but it sounds positive for now.

flyPIT

Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:19 pm

Ok good to hear.

LAX772LR

Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:42 pm

msycajun wrote:
DL adding a daily BOS on Feb 17 on a 319. 12:30p arrival 1:30p departure. Much better than the weekend only regional jet service they tried in the past.

Were they running it immediately pre-Covid, or was it just B6?

SunsetLimited wrote:
DE is returning next summer. DE has sent them various pieces of equipment, as well.

This will be DE's first appearance at the new terminal, no?

Also, has there been a time yet when multiple widebodies have been on A concurrently? I don't think I've seen such a scene, yet.

LAX772LR

Mon Jun 14, 2021 6:12 pm

SunsetLimited wrote:
BA: ?... I see LHR nonstops in July and beyond but these are definitely going to get pushed back. With no inside knowledge i don’t see this coming back until, say, November at the earliest. Hoping the UK will be open to travel by then!

UK isn't the issue there, US is.

Was supposed to open to UK travelers on June 21, now likely pushed back to July 21 (despite all the ridiculous media bluster between Biden and Johnson).

Flights were set to resume July 13, but like you said, I'd be surprised if those don't get pushed back.
Especially since the loads are low, and barely anyone in the public has reason to know that they'd have resumed.

Just hope they're back by September; I'm booked for MSY-LHR-CAI that month, and dread the alternative if they're not! :(

SunsetLimited

Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:50 am

LAX772LR wrote:
msycajun wrote:

Were they running it immediately pre-Covid, or was it just B6?

SunsetLimited wrote:
DE is returning next summer. DE has sent them various pieces of equipment, as well.

This will be DE's first appearance at the new terminal, no?

Also, has there been a time yet when multiple widebodies have been on A concurrently? I don't think I've seen such a scene, yet.

DL did previously run BOS-MSY as a weekend only E75, but i’m not sure when it stopped.

Yeah, DE was going to return in the form of an Omni 763 but that never happened.

I’ve never seen two wide bodies together at the new terminal. Old terminal, I saw BA and DE together quite a few times. Hopefully we’ll get to relive that.

LAX772LR

Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:00 am

SunsetLimited wrote:
Old terminal, I saw BA and DE together quite a few times. Hopefully we’ll get to relive that.

Hopefully permanently, unless of course LH/AF/KL/DL-intercon come to town....

LAX772LR wrote:
Was supposed to open to UK travelers on June 21, now likely pushed back to July 21 (despite all the ridiculous media bluster between Biden and Johnson).

Correction, July 19.

SunsetLimited

Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:40 pm

It looks like G4 is bringing MSY-SDF back in September, and it’s running through at least February. This could be in response to Breeze entering the market. Now the question is, can both G4 and MX coexist?

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos