Moderators: jsumali2, richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

ryanrap1

Re: Breeze - News and Discussion Thread - 2021

Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:16 pm

alohashirts wrote:
Look for Idaho, Texas, Utah, to be part of the first route announcements.

Do you have any idea when the first announcement is expected !?
Sure hope SAT is on that list !

Wneast

Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:21 pm

Where do you see them going from Boise ?

Bluegrass60

Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:23 pm

Everything I have read suggests nothing west of the Rockies in first 12 mos

RicFlyer

Sat Mar 13, 2021 2:39 pm

It is interesting that on the Breeze website the are looking for flight attendants in the "Southeastern United States" So I think the first flights will be in the southeast. I don't think they would hire southeastern flight attendants to work in the west. See the link below.

https://boards.greenhouse.io/breezeairways

Bluegrass60

Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:00 pm

From their DOT Filing: In March 2021, Breeze plans to introduce scheduled service on three routes from a southeastern United States airport to four points northeast, and from another airport farther south to four points in the northeast, southeast and the southern plains. See Exhibit T-1 at 1. In the subsequent months, Breeze will increase the number of destinations from the two initial airports and open another airport in the southeastern United States with service to points in the midwest, southern plains and northeast. See Exhibit T-1 at 2-4. Beginning in July, Breeze plans to initiate service from another airport in the southeast to points in the midatlantic, northeast and southern plains while increasing the number of destinations from its initial airports. See Exhibit T-1 at 5-6. In October, Breeze plans to begin service from two additional southeastern airports with service primarily to the northeast, see Exhibit T-1 at 7.

Month/# Cities Served/Avg Stage Length
1/7/750 SE1-NE1; SE1-NE2; SE1-NE3; SE1-NE4 SE2-NE; SE2-SE1; SE2-SP; SE2-?? = 7
2/11/750 SE3-MW; SE3-SP; SE3-NE
3/13/750
4/16/750
5/16/750
6/16/750
7/16/750 SE4-MA; SE4-NE; SE4-SP
8/16/750
9/18/750
10/19/750 SE5-NE; SE6-NE
11/19/750
12/20/750

Who are the 6 SE airports that will be named as destinations during year one of Breeze's operations?

My guess: SDF, BHM, MEM, GSO, JAX, MCO

Southern Plains guess: OKC, TUL

Midwest guess: OMA

NE Guess: PVD, BUF, SYR, ROC, PIT, MDT

sunking737

Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:13 pm

I may have missed it, what is their 3 letter code??
"Don't believe it unless its parked on the ramp, or printed in the schedule...SUBJECT TO CHANGE"
Retired MSP Ramper

JoseSalazar

Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:18 pm

sunking737 wrote:

MXY. Callsign is Moxy.

Revelation

Sat Mar 13, 2021 7:12 pm

Bluegrass60 wrote:
Who are the 6 SE airports that will be named as destinations during year one of Breeze's operations?

Exciting times, but I must be the odd man out, I can't think of a single reason why I'd want to travel between any two of those cities.
Wake up to find out that you are the eyes of the world
The heart has its beaches, its homeland and thoughts of its own
Wake now, discover that you are the song that the morning brings
The heart has its seasons, its evenings and songs of its own

lightsaber

Sat Mar 13, 2021 7:49 pm

JoseSalazar wrote:
sunking737 wrote:

MXY. Callsign is Moxy.

Love it.

Now to be patient on the AOC. Hopefully only a few weeks.

Moxy might start flying just as the world re-emerges like a reluctant puxatony Phil.

Lightsaber
8 months without TV. The best decision of my life.

MIflyer12

Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:42 pm

Revelation wrote:
Bluegrass60 wrote:

Exciting times, but I must be the odd man out, I can't think of a single reason why I'd want to travel between any two of those cities.

They said they would focus on underserved. To me, that makes more sense as underserved airport pairs (meaning nothing non-stop approaching daily), than it does trying to stuff ten flights a day into the kind of slow, #60 and smaller domestic airport. They may be looking for a big non-stop premium (of which I'm dubious from those markets to leisure destinations). Maybe they plan a cost structure among the lowest of the low.

E190s are a small increment of capacity but I don't see how one builds a 100-frame airline around Orlando, SC and Florida beaches, and New Orleans from 3rd tier Northeast and Midwest airports.

SDF #68

BHM #79

MEM #63

GSO #95

JAX #52

MCO - yeah, well

OKC #66

TUL #80

OMA #60

PVD #71

BUF #61

SYR #86

ROC #85

PIT #46

MDT #110

Rankings on domestic passenger arrivals 12 months ending 12/2019 from RITA BTS.

Cboyle

Sun Mar 14, 2021 2:28 am

Base appears to be MCO/SFB, FA’s appear to be based in CHS/ECP/TPA/PIE, via aspiring flight attendants group

flightsimer

Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:25 pm

alohashirts wrote:
Look for Idaho, Texas, Utah, to be part of the first route announcements.

There is zero evidence that shows these states will be served at all in the first year.
Commercial / Airline Pilot

BTVB6Flyer

Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:52 pm

This is a quote recently from Neeleman specifically saying CHS, ECP and Tampa

Neeleman said the company has already begun accepting applications — the program was first announced in early December — but "we want more."

"We just want to get the word out," he said. "We're going to be hiring 20, 30 people every month." The training will be done in Utah, Neeleman said, and then students will be stationed in Charleston, South Carolina, and possibly other cities like Panama City and Tampa, Florida.

https://www.ksl.com/article/50124806/pa ... nt-program

Bluegrass60

Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:16 pm

"The Cottonwood Heights-based company aims to be a technologically cutting-edge but affordable option that serves midsize or overlooked domestic markets, primarily east of the Mississippi River to begin with."

CHS ECP = midsize and/or overlooked. Not sure TPA fits either of those descriptions. PIE...yes.

BTVB6Flyer

Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:20 pm

Issue with PIE is they have little space and it's dominated by G4 to the markets an airline like Breeze would serve. TPA you could serve the G4 style markets and not compete directly with say G4. TPA also has plenty of space and it's over run with LCC's either.

Bluegrass60

Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:33 pm

BTVB6Flyer wrote:
Issue with PIE is they have little space and it's dominated by G4 to the markets an airline like Breeze would serve. TPA you could serve the G4 style markets and not compete directly with say G4. TPA also has plenty of space and it's over run with LCC's either.

TPA is well served and a large market. All ULCC's go there: Frontier, Spirit, Allegiant, Sun Country. Also significant operations by DL, AA, UA and WN.

Breeze operations will not take as much space as other carriers....they keep saying everything will be done on an app. If there is one gate....that can handle 8-10 flights/day

slcdeltarumd11

Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:12 pm

BTV Burlington vermont was one of the first JetBlue cities. I wonder if BTV-Florida might be attractive to them to try? The only airline flying it N/S is frontier. The legacies just have everyone connect in a hub on the way which there are many.

mjgbtv

Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:07 pm

slcdeltarumd11 wrote:
BTV Burlington vermont was one of the first JetBlue cities. I wonder if BTV-Florida might be attractive to them to try? The only airline flying it N/S is frontier. The legacies just have everyone connect in a hub on the way which there are many.

The problem, I think, is that beyond Orlando there is no clear favorite for BTV-Florida. Miami, Tampa and Fort Myers all have pretty similar passenger counts, and I don't know if any of them is a suitable substitute for another. If it saves a connection then maybe so.

As for MCO, F9 would complicate that but it does not look like they have taken a huge piece of the pie, and they also do not fly year-round.

airlineworker

Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:48 pm

Bluegrass60 wrote:
From their DOT Filing: In March 2021, Breeze plans to introduce scheduled service on three routes from a southeastern United States airport to four points northeast, and from another airport farther south to four points in the northeast, southeast and the southern plains. See Exhibit T-1 at 1. In the subsequent months, Breeze will increase the number of destinations from the two initial airports and open another airport in the southeastern United States with service to points in the midwest, southern plains and northeast. See Exhibit T-1 at 2-4. Beginning in July, Breeze plans to initiate service from another airport in the southeast to points in the midatlantic, northeast and southern plains while increasing the number of destinations from its initial airports. See Exhibit T-1 at 5-6. In October, Breeze plans to begin service from two additional southeastern airports with service primarily to the northeast, see Exhibit T-1 at 7.

Month/# Cities Served/Avg Stage Length
1/7/750 SE1-NE1; SE1-NE2; SE1-NE3; SE1-NE4 SE2-NE; SE2-SE1; SE2-SP; SE2-?? = 7
2/11/750 SE3-MW; SE3-SP; SE3-NE
3/13/750
4/16/750
5/16/750
6/16/750
7/16/750 SE4-MA; SE4-NE; SE4-SP
8/16/750
9/18/750
10/19/750 SE5-NE; SE6-NE
11/19/750
12/20/750

HVN would do well.

N965UW

Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:14 pm

airlinepeanuts wrote:
BDL and HPN are where my money is.

HPN would be an interesting choice. Neeleman would be going directly up against B6, which is the largest airline there. With lowered traffic levels it may not be a problem, but HPN has a limit on how many passengers can go through the terminal per half hour (240). One B6 A320 and one Breeze E190 can max this out easily, That's not counting AA, DL, and UA (if it restarts service) who may have a word if two Neeleman-founded airlines are hogging all of the terminal space. Since B6 manages multiple A320s and E190s a day, I'm sure Breeze could figure out how to fit another 190 in there somewhere, but it may be an unnecessary battle.

NJFlyer27 wrote:
I believe SWF is an airport that could be great base for an airline like Breeze. There are millions of people an airline an tap into with Northern NJ, Hudson Valley, and Westchester County all an hour from SWF. It's too far for residents of NYC, but there plenty of people in the burbs that live around NYC.

Agreed. Maybe not as a base, but definitely as a destination. Plenty of physical space for a new entrant there, plus there is good potential to fill the market void between ALB and NYC (both being almost equally distant from Newburgh/Poughkeepsie). If Breeze can get into MCO or TPA, it could do well against Allegiant. It would also end up directly competing against B6 to MCO, but it wouldn't be as intense as in HPN.
You can always go around

slider

Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:32 pm

Keep this in mind, folks, from Neeleman's own mouth:

"“I doubt we will have a single route that has any competition,” he said.

So if Breeze is serious about a point to point network, then the city pairs literally have to be unique.

lat41

Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:45 pm

This really is not an airline aimed at the business traveler either by what we may expect as city pairs or frequency but know that any remote potential for that higher yielding traffic will be blunted for a long time. Breeze's choices may well be routes not beat to death by ULCCs and giveaway fares, but with some uniqueness as to command a modest premium to fly and from metro areas just big enough to supply that passenger. Perimeter cities, like the old Southwest model may well be in the mix.

johnboy

Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:09 pm

I could def see SDF and MEM as these are up & coming leisure markets (bourbon/nightlife/music/conventions), which - while not as established as a market like CHS - could be a driver for service.

pleading ignorance here, but I’m reading P2P about service here, and wondering if connections are possible or is this just the former only with Breeze?

Boiler905

Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:51 am

slider wrote:

So if Breeze is serious about a point to point network, then the city pairs literally have to be unique.

This would require some very creative airport pairings if it is true instead of just a diversion tactic towards the attention of competitors.

johnboy wrote:
I could def see SDF and MEM as these are up & coming leisure markets (bourbon/nightlife/music/conventions), which - while not as established as a market like CHS - could be a driver for service.

I was guessing similarly except for the statement from Neeleman above, that would count out MEM & SDF wouldn't it?

Unless LAL is actually in the picture, but that's debatable it doesn't overlap with competitor routes that serve nearby airports.
Boiler Up

WaywardMemphian

Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:29 pm

Boiler905 wrote:
slider wrote:

This would require some very creative airport pairings if it is true instead of just a diversion tactic towards the attention of competitors.

johnboy wrote:

I was guessing similarly except for the statement from Neeleman above, that would count out MEM & SDF wouldn't it?

Unless LAL is actually in the picture, but that's debatable it doesn't overlap with competitor routes that serve nearby airports.

Once up and going their are several airport pairing out there for a place like MEM. There's RSW, JAX, SEA, SAN, SAT, MKE and others. Before Covid G5 was offering up PIT and DSM for a shot. Since Covid has started, Viking Cruise lines have opened booking for River cruises, with many beginning or ending in Memphis and existing cruise lines doubling their planned offerings post Covid. Memphis traffic was up in 2019 in spite of zero businesss being conducted at their CC due to it's renovation and was in line to start hosting the COGIC meeting. Local restuarantuers( reputation of being cheap and difficult) hate that event but it brings a ton of folks into town.

Bluegrass60

Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:59 pm

johnboy wrote:

pleading ignorance here, but I’m reading P2P about service here, and wondering if connections are possible or is this just the former only with Breeze?

"There really has been no mention of connection possibilities or thru service. Using SDF and MEM as examples....SDF-MEM-MSY/AUS or MEM-SDF-MKE/GRR. Do agree that SDF (not as familiar with MEM) is establishing itself more and more as a destination because of all the Bourbon attractions; American Queen Steamboat is now HQ'd in the area and uses Louisville as port for cruise start/stop; food/music....American authenticism/affordable. All that is layered over a SDF catchment area > 2M along with a diversified/growing economy. I would be surprised if SDF is not one of the Southeastern airports picked by Breeze in its first 12 mos

flymco753

Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:29 pm

Breeze would be able to bring down 2 birds with one stone by starting LAL service. 30 minutes to both the beach and Disney is very appealing and there is absolutely no overlap.
...the carriage of liquids, gels, and aerosols are prohibited through the screening checkpoint except for travel size toiletries of 3 ounces or less...

FLYKTPA

Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:43 pm

flymco753 wrote:
Breeze would be able to bring down 2 birds with one stone by starting LAL service. 30 minutes to both the beach and Disney is very appealing and there is absolutely no overlap.

To me it sounds like an expensive idea for a startup to start in a new, unproven market with zero air service. They’d have to spend a fortune on advertising so passengers would even know LAL exists. I think LAL needs a carrier with connections and deep pockets - AA or DL.

flymco753

Wed Mar 17, 2021 4:22 pm

FLYKTPA wrote:
flymco753 wrote:

To me it sounds like an expensive idea for a startup to start in a new, unproven market with zero air service. They’d have to spend a fortune on advertising so passengers would even know LAL exists. I think LAL needs a carrier with connections and deep pockets - AA or DL.
There was talk about it pre-pandemic, obviously the landscape is much different now. It'll be interesting to see how it all unfolds.
...the carriage of liquids, gels, and aerosols are prohibited through the screening checkpoint except for travel size toiletries of 3 ounces or less...

Cboyle

Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:56 pm

FLALEFTY

Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:22 am

flymco753 wrote:
FLYKTPA wrote:
flymco753 wrote:

There was talk about it pre-pandemic, obviously the landscape is much different now. It'll be interesting to see how it all unfolds.

Here's the Master Plan for LAL for your perusal:

https://www.flylakeland.com/_cache/file ... -final.pdf

The plans are ambitious and are now focused on the recent decision by Amazon Air to develop a cargo hub on the northwest side of the airport (Amazon's major Central Florida distribution center is located nearby). There are plans for extensive runway and taxiway improvements. Other future plans may include expansion of the existing passenger terminal in the northeast portion of the airport. So while I don't think LAL will be one of the early airports served by MXY, it could be part of their route map in a few years.

RL757PVD

Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:19 pm

Cboyle wrote:
https://twitter.com/chamberworc/status/1372269004480413698?s=20
May Serve ORH

I would think Neeleman is smarter than that...B6 couldn't even make Florida work from there, even at a time when Florida is booming...
Experience is what you get when what you thought would work out didn't!

LotsaRunway

Thu Mar 18, 2021 3:47 pm

Cboyle wrote:
https://twitter.com/chamberworc/status/1372269004480413698?s=20
May Serve ORH

It's good to be optimistic, but don't make any bets on it.

FiscAutTecGarte

Thu Mar 18, 2021 4:34 pm

albspotter wrote:
I talked to a route manager at Albany international Airport (ALB) and he said that they were planning on Breeze coming to to serve us. Unfortunately this was pre-COVID and Albany has been hit the hardest out of the Northeast airports due to COVID. So I don't know if Breeze still is planning on coming here, but if they do, that'll be great for us.

Albany International is a nice airport (other than the security announcements have been on a constant, super tight, playback loop for 20 years), I fly into there about 3 times a year. They did a nice job with the new terminal 30 years ago and baggage handling has gotten much faster. It's one of the nicest small airports I've flown into.

Anyway, it would be nice to see Breeze fly there. Allegiant and JetBlue have come and gone a few times, no? I remember Independence flew out of there as well.

I wish we'd get them in my hometown airport of Tucson International Airport (TUS), but that's just dreaming....
learning never stops...

FischAutoTechGarten is the full handle and it reflects my interest. It's abbreviated to fit A.net short usernames.

airlinepeanuts

Thu Mar 18, 2021 4:43 pm

I mean if you think about it ORH makes sense, Neelman is going to stick to the playbook that made B6 successful I would think.

slider

Thu Mar 18, 2021 4:44 pm

Boiler905 wrote:
slider wrote:

Agree. And in today's environment, I find a true O&D network far more difficult to execute upon than having some semblance of connecting flows, unless Breeze starts in a massive local market (which, in almost all likelihood would have strong competition anyhow, making it a moot venture), I don't know how hey can drive that kind of point to point traffic.

Neeleman's got the track record and I'd not bet against him, but to launch in 2021 (along with Avelo) just seems to be a harder degree of difficulty than normal. And the operational complexity of a point to point network with a small fleet (hot spare, mx touches, crew changes, etc) to start is tough.

Jshank83

Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:15 pm

https://paxex.aero/scasdp-grant-applica ... ew-routes/

Breeze Airways is interested in serving a number of unserved routes from XNA… While we cannot guarantee Breeze will initiate new service should XNA receive SCASD funding in the form of a revenue guarantee, it would greatly enhance the probability of new service.

mjgbtv

Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:48 pm

Jshank83 wrote:
https://paxex.aero/scasdp-grant-applications-new-routes/

Breeze Airways is interested in serving a number of unserved routes from XNA… While we cannot guarantee Breeze will initiate new service should XNA receive SCASD funding in the form of a revenue guarantee, it would greatly enhance the probability of new service.

Seems like an odd fit, at least for their initial phases. Almost all of XNA's top PDEW is to the west, as well as the routes that they lost.

travaz

Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:54 pm

AA is starting CLT LAL, Wonder if that will affect Breeze?

Seems like the link is bad will edit if i find correct link.

Ishrion

Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:05 pm

travaz wrote:

At the moment, there’s no guarantee of AA launching CLT-LAL. It’s only a proposal from Lakeland so far.
Leaving the forums. You may know where to find me.

FLYKTPA

Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:18 pm

travaz wrote:

Why would Breeze care if LAL got AA? Breeze and AA are totally different carriers serving different clientele. I’d be surprised if Breeze added LAL. Would be a huge risk for new airline.

SELMER40

Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:28 pm

Why is there any need for Breeze?
Teaching this old dog a new trick

Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:30 pm

I'm really curious as to how they'd manage capacity at some of the airports being thrown around. Even where the markets make sense given what we know about the business model, I wonder if existing infrastructure could support operations that take up more than one gate. HPN and PIE were already covered, but ECP comes to mind as another example. Same goes for airports that have/had limited/no commercial service and might need investment to restart ops or update facilities, like GYY, ORH, or HVN.

WaywardMemphian

Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:58 pm

mjgbtv wrote:
Jshank83 wrote:
https://paxex.aero/scasdp-grant-applications-new-routes/

Seems like an odd fit, at least for their initial phases. Almost all of XNA's top PDEW is to the west, as well as the routes that they lost.

The Tampa area is often listed high on area want lists and in surveys.

It check lots of boxes for a start up. No real brand loyalty outside of some hard core business travelers. Bentonville led the nation in percentage increase in wage growth in 2019
https://nwacouncil.org/2019/11/22/bento ... u-reports/

It area was in the Top 20 in per capita income in 2019 as well.
https://nwacouncil.org/2019/11/14/north ... ata-shows/

The area is one of the fastest growing regions in the country and expected to double over the next 20 years.

https://www.arkansasonline.com/news/202 ... -milllion/

That means the market expands with the carrier. It houses three titans of their industres in Wal Mart, Tyson and JB Hunt. Not to mention growing regional banker power Arvest. The Demographics of the growth support the type of travelers to be easy adoptors of their business plan.

mjgbtv

Fri Mar 19, 2021 3:45 pm

slider wrote:
Boiler905 wrote:
slider wrote:

Agree. And in today's environment, I find a true O&D network far more difficult to execute upon than having some semblance of connecting flows, unless Breeze starts in a massive local market (which, in almost all likelihood would have strong competition anyhow, making it a moot venture), I don't know how hey can drive that kind of point to point traffic.

Neeleman's got the track record and I'd not bet against him, but to launch in 2021 (along with Avelo) just seems to be a harder degree of difficulty than normal. And the operational complexity of a point to point network with a small fleet (hot spare, mx touches, crew changes, etc) to start is tough.

Looking at the phase-in plan, they would start with SE1 to a few NE airports, but they would also have SE2-SE1. Assuming that SE1 is 'southeastern' and SE2 is 'farther south' then might that imply that some NE airports would not fly direct to SE2 but could connect via SE1?

WaywardMemphian

Fri Mar 19, 2021 4:25 pm

mjgbtv wrote:
slider wrote:
Boiler905 wrote:

Looking at the phase-in plan, they would start with SE1 to a few NE airports, but they would also have SE2-SE1. Assuming that SE1 is 'southeastern' and SE2 is 'farther south' then might that imply that some NE airports would not fly direct to SE2 but could connect via SE1?

The details of the XNA grant proposal has a June route announcement and pre launch ticket sales with a Sept to Dec route launch timetime Dec and beyond for post launch marketing.

Breeze expects their first A220 in Oct with one each month after right? How many E190s and E195s will be on property by Sept/Oct?

That is a weird time to launch service to a Southeastern station.

ty97

Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:10 am

N965UW wrote:

NJFlyer27 wrote:
I believe SWF is an airport that could be great base for an airline like Breeze. There are millions of people an airline an tap into with Northern NJ, Hudson Valley, and Westchester County all an hour from SWF. It's too far for residents of NYC, but there plenty of people in the burbs that live around NYC.

Agreed. Maybe not as a base, but definitely as a destination. Plenty of physical space for a new entrant there, plus there is good potential to fill the market void between ALB and NYC (both being almost equally distant from Newburgh/Poughkeepsie). If Breeze can get into MCO or TPA, it could do well against Allegiant. It would also end up directly competing against B6 to MCO, but it wouldn't be as intense as in HPN.

SWF was the first airport I ever flew out of, not long after it launched commercial service (and back before the terminal as it is today even existed). I've watched the airport over the years and nothing seems to stick or work there sadly. I'd love to see someone like Breeze come in and have success, but everyone I know in the mid-Hudson just drives down to the city for flights.

F9Animal

Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:51 am

SELMER40 wrote:

Why? We desperately need more competition. The same question came up in 2000 over B6.

Can a LCC or even a ULCC provide great service? The answer to that question is what Breeze is being built on. I'm thrilled to see something different coming to the field. I'm also thrilled knowing that Neeleman has a pretty good track record. As a potential investor myself, this is one airline I would not hesitate to invest in. Will Breeze be successful? That all depends on alot right now. Now is the right time to jump in and play.
I Am A Different Animal!!

Blerg

Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:33 am

F9Animal wrote:
SELMER40 wrote:

Why? We desperately need more competition. The same question came up in 2000 over B6.

Can a LCC or even a ULCC provide great service? The answer to that question is what Breeze is being built on. I'm thrilled to see something different coming to the field. I'm also thrilled knowing that Neeleman has a pretty good track record. As a potential investor myself, this is one airline I would not hesitate to invest in. Will Breeze be successful? That all depends on alot right now. Now is the right time to jump in and play.

He obviously never read their business plane because if he did then he would know that they plan on linking city pairs that are currently without airlinks. They are trying to fill a void which is great news.

lesfalls

Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:52 pm

Based off of Breeze’s Linked-in, they have some dispatchers based at ISP so they won’t only be using the airport as their maintenance base but as a destination (the “NE” point they are looking to serve).
Lufthansa: Einfach ein bisschen besser.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos