Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

flightsimer

Re: Breeze - News and Discussion Thread - 2021

Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:24 pm

BBDFlyer wrote:
flightsimer wrote:
BBDFlyer wrote:
There are a lot of hurdles to operating a new aircraft type. One is that at least one of the pilots needs to have at least 100 hours in the type, so when an airline receives a new airplane, captains will fly the plane together with no passengers until there are enough pilots with 100 hours on property. This is to avoid a”green on green” situation.
That not exactly true…
In general Green on Green is to be avoided, but a Airline can apply for deviations from the regs to allow it and if the first people are Check pilots it doesn’t matter anyways. Breeze did not fly any empty legs for people to build hours.

Breeze hired quite a few pilots with time on type already.

Everyone hired to date has time on type, however the FAA would not accept E170/175 time as time on the E190/195 even though it’s the same type rating… so everyone has been required to consolidate to 100hrs.

PeopleMover

Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:41 pm

Any info on this MXY07
A320 out of FLL

https://flightaware.com/live/flight/MXY7

flightsimer

Thu Aug 26, 2021 12:26 am

PeopleMover wrote:
Any info on this MXY07
A320 out of FLL

Probably just a flightaware screw up.

gdavis003

Thu Aug 26, 2021 3:04 am

PeopleMover wrote:
Any info on this MXY07
A320 out of FLL

Could also be a screw up from using MX as the callsign for maintenance in order to perform a taxi test or something of the nature

BTVB6Flyer

Thu Aug 26, 2021 10:22 pm

Probably nothing at all, but found it interesting Breeze is newly leasing cargo building space at TPA. Could be just storage space they need for whatever, but find it interesting nonetheless.

https://www.tampaairport.com/sites/defa ... Breeze.pdf

docmtl

Mon Aug 30, 2021 8:05 pm

Any feedback on the E190/195 fleet with Breeze ? They have 13 E-Jets flying out there, and even though passengers like these planes, are they getting a decent ROI out of them ?

Previous posts in this forum have suggested that the A220 will not be available for quite some time, hence my question...

docmtl

Bluegrass60

Mon Aug 30, 2021 9:57 pm

Anecdotally Breeze had reported "many routes were profitable on a variable cost basis and they closed on $200M of added financing

https://www.reuters.com/business/aerosp ... 021-08-18/

F9Animal

Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:17 am

Bluegrass60 wrote:
Anecdotally Breeze had reported "many routes were profitable on a variable cost basis and they closed on $200M of added financing

https://www.reuters.com/business/aerosp ... 021-08-18/

Neeleman is going down in history as an airline startup wizard. I really wish he would make a go at getting an old lost legacy carrier back to flying again! I mean, something like the Pan Am name would have been pretty amazing. Yeah, trust me, I know all about the 15 other reincarnated Pan Am startups that failed. But if Neeleman named the new airline Pan Am for example, it would flourish under his plan.

Before anyone flames me, again I know the name deserves to rest. But the nostalgia in me would love to see that airline fly and be successful again. Neeleman? Are you listening?

flightsimer

Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:04 am

docmtl wrote:
Any feedback on the E190/195 fleet with Breeze ? They have 13 E-Jets flying out there, and even though passengers like these planes, are they getting a decent ROI out of them ?

Previous posts in this forum have suggested that the A220 will not be available for quite some time, hence my question...

docmtl

13 in fleet, only 11 flying. One is a spare and the 13th is still being readied for service.

Is Breeze getting a decent ROI? Absolutely.

The A220 will be in the Breeze fleet in 7 weeks. EIS won’t be until sometime in Q1 2022 though.

diverdave

Tue Aug 31, 2021 9:58 pm

Looks like HSV-MSY is gone from the Breeze schedule. :(

HSV-TPA and HSV-CHS continue at 2x per week.

sunking737

Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:22 pm

MSY was hit with a hurricane. Airport is closed I would guess

WaywardMemphian

Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:48 pm

sunking737 wrote:
MSY was hit with a hurricane. Airport is closed I would guess

No, flights were cut before hurricane and not bookable to the end of the current booking window.

OKC/TUL/XNA were cut to twice weekly. A frequency they should have likely started with.

luv2cattlecall

Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:50 pm

Polot wrote:
CFWAD wrote:
flightsimer wrote:
This is incorrect, at least partly.

First one is to be delivered in second half of October. They likely will be flying sometime in Q1, but no official date is set.

The down time will be because we will have to do a whole new set of proving runs, evacuation trials, manual revisions, Aircraft inspections/conformity, etc before the FAA will add them to the certificate. That takes time and as we saw with Initial certification, the FAA can take longer to do things than were planned for.
Financial backing has little to do with it, and Breeze while having a lot of technical experts is still a new airline with people still new with working with each other, and working internally and externally with the FAA.

You have some great points, but based on the team members I had a chance to chat with on the inaugural flight, it definitely felt like Breeze has a warchest of folks from other Neeleman airlines (and other very successful carriers as well, especially G4) with tons of experience, including working together and with the FAA.

More than the ability to raise an extra $200 million, the fact that he was able to get so many people to leave very senior/secure positions at other airlines and uproot and move to Utah tells me that they're absolutely on a very successful trajectory.

LAXintl

Tue Sep 07, 2021 3:55 pm

Interview with Neeleman looking ahead.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/christophe ... e-to-stay/

Lets see how the added $200mil in the bank and counterculture views such as not having a reservations number customers can call play out in the longer term.

Bluegrass60

Tue Sep 07, 2021 4:50 pm

I do not see a problem in re lack of 800 number. My own experience this summer with WN and DL (am Platinum on DL) resulted in long waits for basic help. As long as the app works....who needs an 800 number?

Ads covering content on this site...now that is REALLY Annoying

lightsaber

Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:35 pm

LAXintl wrote:
Interview with Neeleman looking ahead.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/christophe ... e-to-stay/

Lets see how the added $200mil in the bank and counterculture views such as not having a reservations number customers can call play out in the longer term.

Your link notes the average busy period response time is under 20 minutes for Breeze. Much better than waiting hours for a phone call

Since they must use the app, they will perfect the app. I use the example of other airline apps pre-pandemic. They were a waste of my time, more marketing with enough functionality I could travel. Now slick, but the buying a flight is less sleek than Breeze.

Necessity is the mother of invention. Having no phone fallback will force further app improvements. So far, seems good.

Lightsaber

MIflyer12

Tue Sep 07, 2021 8:02 pm

lightsaber wrote:
Necessity is the mother of invention. Having no phone fallback will force further app improvements.

That's an interesting tautology you present. It's possible they'll just continue to have lousy customer interface options.

Did WN's shortage of planes and staff make them run a more on-time operation in July, with more ASMs per aircraft? It emphatically did not.

9lflyguy

Tue Sep 07, 2021 8:06 pm

Bluegrass60 wrote:
I do not see a problem in re lack of 800 number. My own experience this summer with WN and DL (am Platinum on DL) resulted in long waits for basic help. As long as the app works....who needs an 800 number?

Ads covering content on this site...now that is REALLY Annoying

A 800 number these days is basically worthless. Most younger people in my generation and below, which I believe is a good portion of Breeze's target audience would rather text than call for support. I'm a little old-fashioned, I'd rather talk to a person but as time progresses, live telephone support will all but disappear.

Also, its 2021. Get an ad blocker. Solves that second problem really quick.

Bluegrass60

Tue Sep 07, 2021 8:22 pm

I fail to see any possible way of comparing 13 aircraft Breeze to 700+ plane Southwest

UPlog

Tue Sep 07, 2021 8:32 pm

Imo not having the ability to call someone is a recipe for disaster. Not everyone has a smartphone (for instance my wife)

Skybus tried the same concept using online self-service options, but let me tell you it all went to hell when a planeload of folks just got cancelled or, you are stuck in some small station without help when the ground handler has merely a couple staff members on duty who themselves are left helpless.

jetmatt777

Tue Sep 07, 2021 8:36 pm

UPlog wrote:
Imo not having the ability to call someone is a recipe for disaster. Not everyone has a smartphone (for instance my wife)

Skybus tried the same concept using online self-service options, but let me tell you it all went to hell when a planeload of folks just got cancelled or, you are stuck in some small station without help when the ground handler has merely a couple staff members on duty who themselves are left helpless.

This is not a fair comparison. The percentage of people who used, and were proficient enough in the usage of, smartphones when SkyBus was around was much lower than today. This forced people to need a computer. Also, many mobile websites were completely non functional then.

Now, a huge majority of people have, use, and are good at using smartphones. The small percentage of people who aren’t are unlikely to be booking themselves onto Breeze.

LAXintl

Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:16 pm

Obviously, Neeleman free to shape his company the way he wants, but not everyone has smartphone nor likes self-service tools such an app.

And as far as smartphones, yes the majority of the U.S population has them especially in the under 50 urban crowd, but usage drops off among older and rural Americans.

jetmatt777

Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:32 pm

LAXintl wrote:
Obviously, Neeleman free to shape his company the way he wants, but not everyone has smartphone nor likes self-service tools such an app.

And as far as smartphones, yes the majority of the U.S population has them especially in the under 50 urban crowd, but usage drops off among older and rural Americans.

Yes but that seems to not be their target audience; hence the lack of support tools for that demographic.

They are going for the market that is tech savvy enough to use Uber or Lyft. If they can’t handle those apps then they aren’t even in Breeze’s target demographic. Why worry about them?

LAXintl

Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:20 pm

I am not sure Breeze's target consumer is the young tech-savvy urbanite.

Having built a route map around heartland city, low-frequency leisure flying seems more akin to Allegiant's* customer base than the once Virgin America.

(* per Allegiant investor presentation their biggest demographic customer is a Gen X or older Gen Y "budget traveler" that would have been most likely to fly Southwest prior or drive for their trip.)

jetmatt777

Tue Sep 07, 2021 11:04 pm

My aunts are both in their 70’s and have no problem working iPhones. Just 10 years ago they needed my help turning on their printer. I think you are making a bigger deal out of this than it actually is. Tech savvy does not mean a 22 year old in San Francisco working for a tech firm. The vast majority of Americans can work an iPhone.

lightsaber

Tue Sep 07, 2021 11:40 pm

UPlog wrote:

One example: In some stores I haven't stopped at a register in over a year. At first the apps were clunky and I had to decide if I waited in a line or skipped buying some items. Now, the app works and the self help is so intuitive. The app feedback was sufficient.
By forcing customers onto the app, the software improved fast to keep customers, I would guess 95% use the app. Considering that store now has 8 fewer employees per shift, the app has a positive ROI in my opinion.

I imagine that will be similar for Breeze. They'll need to go through a few irops to iron everything out, but they will. Even better, support is centralized so you don't have idle employees at outstations. The app should prevent needing several employees per flight.

Lightsaber

rj777

Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:56 am

Wonder if Breeze will eventually serve OMA?

Metrocard

Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:30 pm

jetmatt777 wrote:
Yes but that seems to not be their target audience; hence the lack of support tools for that demographic.

They are going for the market that is tech savvy enough to use Uber or Lyft. If they can’t handle those apps then they aren’t even in Breeze’s target demographic. Why worry about them?

I definitely would not be comparing the current iteration of the Breeze app to Uber or Lyft in terms of functionality or usability. Also, you can find a large number of complaints posted online and on various platforms from Breeze customers who were upset about the lack of a phone number or a physical person to talk to after things failed to go as planned. It's easy to keep talking about this "younger tech savvy target audience" but that's not exactly who you see sitting in the departure lounges at Breeze gates or filling the planes. What I've seen so far are crowds of people who appear to be in their 30s-40s and families who found "cheap" nonstop tickets to somewhere like New Orleans or Charleston for the weekend or those who've discovered an easier way to get from one small, arguably undersized, market to another. It's not as if the average person boarding a plane are avgeeks or the type of people interested enough in the subject to post on this forum. Most of these people couldn't care less about David Neeleman or his concept. People see relatively cheap airfare to a place they need/want to go and they book it. Having flown them myself I see nothing at all that would appeal to the "tech savvy, young adult", at least not one who resides in a major market. That's not to say that things won't be different 10 years from now but as of today this app is nothing worth praising and there is a consistent enough demand for a phone number from the people who are actually utilizing their services.

There's also that part where the app was virtually useless during the beginning of their summer operations.

flightsimer

Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:14 pm

Metrocard wrote:
jetmatt777 wrote:

I definitely would not be comparing the current iteration of the Breeze app to Uber or Lyft in terms of functionality or usability. Also, you can find a large number of complaints posted online and on various platforms from Breeze customers who were upset about the lack of a phone number or a physical person to talk to after things failed to go as planned. It's easy to keep talking about this "younger tech savvy target audience" but that's not exactly who you see sitting in the departure lounges at Breeze gates or filling the planes. What I've seen so far are crowds of people who appear to be in their 30s-40s and families who found "cheap" nonstop tickets to somewhere like New Orleans or Charleston for the weekend or those who've discovered an easier way to get from one small, arguably undersized, market to another. It's not as if the average person boarding a plane are avgeeks or the type of people interested enough in the subject to post on this forum. Most of these people couldn't care less about David Neeleman or his concept. People see relatively cheap airfare to a place they need/want to go and they book it. Having flown them myself I see nothing at all that would appeal to the "tech savvy, young adult", at least not one who resides in a major market. That's not to say that things won't be different 10 years from now but as of today this app is nothing worth praising and there is a consistent enough demand for a phone number from the people who are actually utilizing their services.

There's also that part where the app was virtually useless during the beginning of their summer operations.

Breeze knows the exact number of support requests and the exact number of telephone calls Made.

This is an non-issue. 99.9995% of of all support requests were made strictly through the messaging interface or the individual solved themselves before the company replied to their message.

N292UX

Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:29 pm

With the A220s nearing delivery, I can't help but wonder if Breeze will actually launch MSY-Central/South America routes like Neeleman said recently. MSY-SAP/PTY are already served but MSY-SJO/SAL a couple times weekly seems possible for Central America. MSY-BOG seems like the only logical starter route for South America IMO.

I also think there is potential for several other Central/South American routes outside of MSY. Routes like TPA-SJO/SAL/BOG, along with maybe 1-2 routes out of SAT. Winter Saturday-only flights to places like SJO from PIT seems like a possibility too.

b777900

Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:11 pm

We new a new carrier at SBY come on Breeze >>.. MHT is a good one and what about BGR?

lightsaber

Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:53 pm

N292UX wrote:
With the A220s nearing delivery, I can't help but wonder if Breeze will actually launch MSY-Central/South America routes like Neeleman said recently. MSY-SAP/PTY are already served but MSY-SJO/SAL a couple times weekly seems possible for Central America. MSY-BOG seems like the only logical starter route for South America IMO.

I also think there is potential for several other Central/South American routes outside of MSY. Routes like TPA-SJO/SAL/BOG, along with maybe 1-2 routes out of SAT. Winter Saturday-only flights to places like SJO from PIT seems like a possibility too.

I believe the A220 will be used on longer routes.

https://www.airway1.com/neeleman-says-a ... 20s-range/
Airbus is developing an ultra-long range variant of the A220, according to David Neeleman. The founder of Breeze Airways revealed the information on Friday during the launch of the new airline in the U.S.

“It is under way, so we are… kind of arguing about when. But it is not a matter of ‘if,’ it is just a matter of ‘when’,” Neeleman

It is a question of when. I see Breeze picking new cities that can be served by multiple existing destinations. I envision Breeze first going out further domestically. However, experience at JetBlue and Azul will lead to an early international launch. The A220 will take time to induct, but it really changes Breeze's operations due to range and lower unit costs.

On another topic, has anyone tracked Breeze's aircraft utilization? I'm curious.

Lightsaber

KCaviator

Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:11 pm

Breeze is going to wreck havoc on mid-size coast-to-coast routes. This is going to open up a lot of markets.

RL757PVD

Thu Sep 09, 2021 2:57 am

KCaviator wrote:
Breeze is going to wreck havoc on mid-size coast-to-coast routes. This is going to open up a lot of markets.

PVD/ORF/CHS/RIC-LA/SF/PHX/SAN all at 4x weekly

BDL/CMH will be interesting as they have some existing western US markets. 50/50 chance AA would respond in BDL-PHX since they have every other hub covered. But markets like SAN to BDL/CMH should have safe from competition.

I'm more curious on what their western US portfolio will look like airport wise

Wneast

Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:02 am

RL757PVD wrote:
KCaviator wrote:

BDL/CMH will be interesting as they have some existing western US markets. 50/50 chance AA would respond in BDL-PHX since they have every other hub covered. But markets like SAN to BDL/CMH should have safe from competition.

I hope we see BOI have a good amount to breeze

RWA380

Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:26 am

Wneast wrote:
RL757PVD wrote:
KCaviator wrote:

What destinations can you see, that'll fit the Breeze business model out of BOI, they are looking for unserved or under-served.

Wneast

Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:29 am

RWA380 wrote:
Wneast wrote:
RL757PVD wrote:

What destinations can you see, that'll fit the Breeze business model out of BOI, they are looking for unserved or under-served.

BWI,ANC,MCO,HNL or OGG others but those are some I could see

RWA380

Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:41 am

Wneast wrote:
RWA380 wrote:
Wneast wrote:

How about markets consistent with the E-190/195 under 2 hour flights, they currently fly. If Breeze is flying BOI-HNL, it'll be about a year after they start their ETOPS program with the FAA with their A-220's.

People complain about the 737 to Hawaii, it's expensive to fly there, I'd think BWI or MCO may be good, I think Breeze should tailor XNA to Walmart needs & build up as big as is feasible.

Bluegrass60

Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:00 pm

SDF will get A220s going west/northwest...and would not be surprised if SDF is a stop on the way to/from East/West...offering direct/one-stop service....maybe even a cx or 2. RIC/ORF-SDF-SEA/SFO as example

ATLgaUSA

Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:07 pm

Bluegrass60 wrote:
SDF will get A220s going west/northwest...and would not be surprised if SDF is a stop on the way to/from East/West...offering direct/one-stop service....maybe even a cx or 2. RIC/ORF-SDF-SEA/SFO as example

At that point, the flights aren’t really any more competitive than connecting through a hub and those connections will offer a much better selection of departure times/days.

flightsimer

Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:31 pm

RWA380 wrote:
Wneast wrote:
RWA380 wrote:

How about markets consistent with the E-190/195 under 2 hour flights, they currently fly. If Breeze is flying BOI-HNL, it'll be about a year after they start their ETOPS program with the FAA with their A-220's.

People complain about the 737 to Hawaii, it's expensive to fly there, I'd think BWI or MCO may be good, I think Breeze should tailor XNA to Walmart needs & build up as big as is feasible.

What Breeze is attempting when it comes to timelines does not coincide with what other airlines have done in the past.

The A220 will also offer a very good product to Hawaii. Will the A220 be flying ETOPS routes right out of the gate? No, not in the first few months. Will they be flying ETOPS by the end second half of 2022? I absolutely expect them to be.

luv2cattlecall

Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:37 pm

RL757PVD wrote:
KCaviator wrote:

AA might be able to respond in the sense that they could also provide a transportation product, but absolutely no way they'll be able to match the overall experience. Mainline inflight has been decent, but the Envoy ground staff and AA's phone support have been consitently underwhelming lately. DL and to an lesser extent UA have had a good reputation with folks I know who travel a significant amount, but definitely not the case with AA.

Everyone I know whose tried Breeze has been very happy, with comments along the lines of "it makes me actually look forward to a trip", and I think that vibe will be a huge advantage when opening up new markets. There have been a few delays and cancellation, but the handling of those situations has been praised.

flightsimer

Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:37 pm

lightsaber wrote:
N292UX wrote:

I believe the A220 will be used on longer routes.

On another topic, has anyone tracked Breeze's aircraft utilization? I'm curious.

Lightsaber

It will, now that doesn’t mean it wouldn’t find itself on shorter routes that make sense for utilization or product offering on the route.

TPA planes are probably in the 10-14Hrs a day range during the week. Saturdays, the planes maybe do 6-8 or so hours. Not sure of the other bases.

RWA380

Thu Sep 09, 2021 9:44 pm

flightsimer wrote:
RWA380 wrote:
Wneast wrote:

What Breeze is attempting when it comes to timelines does not coincide with what other airlines have done in the past.

The A220 will also offer a very good product to Hawaii. Will the A220 be flying ETOPS routes right out of the gate? No, not in the first few months. Will they be flying ETOPS by the end second half of 2022? I absolutely expect them to be.
r themselves that must

Even WN, who has decades of familiarity with their chosen 737-800's took over a year to gain ETOPS 180 approval for their Hawaii flights, they also paid a kings ransom in fees, filings & the actual ETOPS proving flights, flew one leg WN likely won't fly soon, HNL-DAL.

SO honestly, for a newbie carrier, with a brand new type of aircraft 2 years likely. Even if the aircraft comes ETOPS it's the carrier themselves that will need to be approved. Maybe they should start with overwater flights up to Alaska first.

F9Animal

Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:43 am

flightsimer wrote:
RWA380 wrote:
Wneast wrote:

Hawaii? I honestly don't see it happening anytime soon. I don't know if they are getting the A220 ETOPS certified, but that would be pretty interesting if they did. Very good investment if that's the case.

Wneast

Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:46 am

F9Animal wrote:
flightsimer wrote:
RWA380 wrote:

Hawaii? I honestly don't see it happening anytime soon. I don't know if they are getting the A220 ETOPS certified, but that would be pretty interesting if they did. Very good investment if that's the case.

They said they would also they mentioned Western Europe so they have to have etops

ASFlyer

Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:59 am

Wneast wrote:
F9Animal wrote:
flightsimer wrote:

They said they would also they mentioned Western Europe so they have to have etops

so wait. You're trying to say they're going to use an all coach A220 to Europe? :roll:

Bluegrass60

Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:53 pm

A220 LR to 4,000 nautical miles is what Breeze has asked for.....current range is 3,400 nautical miles.

Initial A220 routes will be in continental USA to existing stations in the East and to/from to be named station(s) in the West

WaywardMemphian

Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:30 pm

RWA380 wrote:
Wneast wrote:
RWA380 wrote:

As someone that lives in NWA, please describe Walmart needs to me.

NWA needs as it's population continues to grow is more and more well priced leasure options. The business options were well covered pre covid with nonstops to LAX, MSP, ORD, DWF, IAH, DCA, LGA/EWR, PHI, MIA, CLT, SFO, DEN, ATL. I suppose BOS and SLC from DL would be nice. There's a chance they could stand on their own as a leasure route at 2x weeklies as well.

Since Breeze has entered the market with MSY, SAT and TPA, others(G4 and F9)have added MCO, HOU, AUS, PIE, FLL, LAS

What's missing is more affordable west coast destinations as lots of newbies from there have moved here. The A220 suits that but that doesn't mean anything from a Walmart POV.

Population growth trends show a near doubling of the region from a bit over 500k now to 1 million around 2040. It is a growth market for sure and a long term play.

razorbackfan

Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:41 pm

I have checked Breeze website for flights in Spring, and the furthest out I see booking is the 2nd week of February. Its been this way for awhile, and appears to be all markets. That is only 5 months out from now, while most carriers are 11 months or so out. Anyone have any idea what is going on? Will there be major route changes as of the 2nd week of February? I'd think 5 months out you should be able to book flights.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos