Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

Bluegrass60

Re: Breeze - News and Discussion Thread - 2021

Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:52 pm

I think the next phase for Breeze is new flights between current stations. Any thoughts on what that might look like? Not sure new stations are to be added between now and October (when the 1st of 60 A220's deliver)?

iAvgeek737

Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:28 pm

Bluegrass60 wrote:
I think the next phase for Breeze is new flights between current stations. Any thoughts on what that might look like? Not sure new stations are to be added between now and October (when the 1st of 60 A220's deliver)?

Would love to see SAT-MSY but I think they would rather indirectly duke it out with G4 than go full head on with 800 lb gorilla in the US domestic market that is WN.

iAvgeek737

Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:34 pm

SunsetLimited wrote:
I guess the difference for me is, I would never consider flying with G4, but I would fly with BZ. You seem to get a bit more bang for your money with Breeze, and the airplanes to me are nicer than what G4 flies in the configuration it has. Plus, many routes are 4X weekly on BZ, as opposed to many 2X weekly on G4, some of which are highly seasonal and might fly for two-three months only. Now of course we’ll see if everything sticks for Breeze but right now it looks like it’ll be a year-round schedule...or at least better than a two month only operation. G4 seems to me to be less about selling an air ticket only and more about selling a vacation package.

Does anyone think the Breeze model could be modified in merged with the Spirit model to create an even better ULCC or would it be better at that point to be a regular old LCC because of cost?

lightsaber

Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:19 pm

SunsetLimited wrote:
I guess the difference for me is, I would never consider flying with G4, but I would fly with BZ. You seem to get a bit more bang for your money with Breeze, and the airplanes to me are nicer than what G4 flies in the configuration it has. Plus, many routes are 4X weekly on BZ, as opposed to many 2X weekly on G4, some of which are highly seasonal and might fly for two-three months only. Now of course we’ll see if everything sticks for Breeze but right now it looks like it’ll be a year-round schedule...or at least better than a two month only operation. G4 seems to me to be less about selling an air ticket only and more about selling a vacation package.

I agree the Breeze product is more appealing. That said, never say never. G4 has a direct to my second most common destination. I will consider that as an option and Breeze doesn't yet fly to LAX or LGB, a necessity for myself.

Lightsaber

RL757PVD

Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:42 pm

Its a JetBlue-like product with an Allegiant-like network, both very successful airlines over the years

QXorVX

Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:50 pm

SunsetLimited wrote:

Allegiant is very centered around selling tickets and the air-related ancillary services that go along with them. Vacation packages are a much smaller source of income than I think is assumed based on how they are marketed. Take a look at the annual report below from 2019, page 41 has a breakdown of the average amount of revenue from various sources. Airfare - $61.58, Air-related ancillary - $51.96, Third-party products (hotels, cars, entertainment, etc) - $4.72.

https://ir.allegiantair.com/static-file ... 87b9dc8258

SunsetLimited

Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:53 pm

QXorVX wrote:
SunsetLimited wrote:

Allegiant is very centered around selling tickets and the air-related ancillary services that go along with them. Vacation packages are a much smaller source of income than I think is assumed based on how they are marketed. Take a look at the annual report below from 2019, page 41 has a breakdown of the average amount of revenue from various sources. Airfare - $61.58, Air-related ancillary - $51.96, Third-party products (hotels, cars, entertainment, etc) - $4.72.

https://ir.allegiantair.com/static-file ... 87b9dc8258

Interesting. Thanks for that info. Always learn something new on here.

ASFlyer

Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:56 pm

RL757PVD wrote:
Its a JetBlue-like product with an Allegiant-like network, both very successful airlines over the years

What’s JetBlue like about it? No tv screens. No unlimited snacks. Currently water and potato chips are it.

WaywardMemphian

Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:03 pm

ASFlyer wrote:
RL757PVD wrote:

What’s JetBlue like about it? No tv screens. No unlimited snacks. Currently water and potato chips are it.

How many snacks do you need on an hours worth of flying from XNA to MSY and SAT?

Nicknuzzii

Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:19 pm

ASFlyer wrote:
RL757PVD wrote:

Free snacks, decent legroom, friendly staff.

Polot

Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:23 pm

Nicknuzzii wrote:
ASFlyer wrote:
RL757PVD wrote:

Well, for half the plane.

primetimeDC9

Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:56 pm

SunsetLimited wrote:

Just out of curiosity, what is so much better about United (or Breeze)than G4. If it’s frequency I get it, if you fly first class I get the United thing. Other than that the experience in economy isn’t all that varied. I’d be more inclined to fly allegiant than any of United’s regional partners for example, and I find the G4 Airbus more comfortable than the basic economy seats on United. Pilot pay is much better at G4 than breeze as well, I’d be concerned about the quality of crews at the pay that Breeze is offering, especially in a competitive hiring environment which we are again beginning to see.

iAvgeek737

Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:00 pm

Polot wrote:
Nicknuzzii wrote:
ASFlyer wrote:

Well, for half the plane.

Compared to NK/F9/G4/ and SY they do have decent legroom. Their Nice legroom matches that of pre-heart interior/pre 737-800 Southwest.

SunsetLimited

Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:13 pm

primetimeDC9 wrote:
SunsetLimited wrote:

Just out of curiosity, what is so much better about United (or Breeze)than G4. If it’s frequency I get it, if you fly first class I get the United thing. Other than that the experience in economy isn’t all that varied. I’d be more inclined to fly allegiant than any of United’s regional partners for example, and I find the G4 Airbus more comfortable than the basic economy seats on United. Pilot pay is much better at G4 than breeze as well, I’d be concerned about the quality of crews at the pay that Breeze is offering, especially in a competitive hiring environment which we are again beginning to see.

See I mean it’s completely subjective. I’ve flown NK a few times and it wasn’t horrible but they are not my first, second, or even fourth choice. I thought the cabins were fairly uncomfortable. As for United, I actually love their new-ish Y seats and the service they provide in Y. Also I’ve been a MP member for 23 years. I’m not up front all that much. Very rarely. I also think WN and B6 offer a really nice economy product. I’ve had a few chances to try G4 but I always booked on someone else instead. Nothing personal against them, just have never been a fan.

I haven’t tried out BZ yet but I love the E190 family and from what I see, they seem to be a step above the G4/F9/NKs of the world. Different strokes for different folks, as they say.

AAflyguy

Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:59 pm

SunsetLimited wrote:
primetimeDC9 wrote:
SunsetLimited wrote:

See I mean it’s completely subjective. I’ve flown NK a few times and it wasn’t horrible but they are not my first, second, or even fourth choice. I thought the cabins were fairly uncomfortable. As for United, I actually love their new-ish Y seats and the service they provide in Y. Also I’ve been a MP member for 23 years. I’m not up front all that much. Very rarely. I also think WN and B6 offer a really nice economy product. I’ve had a few chances to try G4 but I always booked on someone else instead. Nothing personal against them, just have never been a fan.

I haven’t tried out BZ yet but I love the E190 family and from what I see, they seem to be a step above the G4/F9/NKs of the world. Different strokes for different folks, as they say.

I flew G4 last summer for the first time in about 5-years. Last trips on them were on MD80's to/from SFB. The experience was great!! Incredibly clean A319, friendly & professional staff, comfortable and modern aircraft interior, orderly enplaning/deplaning process, offered hand sanitizer/gloves/single use wipe in a plastic pack upon aircraft entry, on-time departures in each direction and early arrival both flights. This was on a route which has/had no competition: OAK-MSO. They also fly to several other Montana markets from OAK, and offer the only service to those small yet attractive leisure markets. Going to SFO simply to fly UA would have been a waste of time and $$$, and it is highly unlikely that the experience would have been better. In fact, it would have been worse because it seems the main aircraft flown on the route is the CR2, my least favorite jet aircraft. I'll be flying G4 again this summer, on a route that only they serve to/from the Bay Area (via OAK). Fare was $218rt with Exit Row seats selected and all taxes and fees included. And neither UA nor AS serve this route, so G4 has it all to itself yet isn't gouging on fare the way bigger carriers often do in monopoly markets. I think people sell G4 short in the product they offer. That said, at some point I do hope to try Breeze to see how they do what they do and if it's at all impressive in my eyes.

AAflyguy

airlineworker

Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:48 pm

lightsaber wrote:
SunsetLimited wrote:

I agree the Breeze product is more appealing. That said, never say never. G4 has a direct to my second most common destination. I will consider that as an option and Breeze doesn't yet fly to LAX or LGB, a necessity for myself.

Lightsaber

I think the name Breeze has a lot to do with passenger appeal. Companies spend millions on choosing an appealing name. Allegiant, Avelo, etc.blah.The name Breeze conjures up for me sitting poolside on an ocean front hotel in Honolulu in the evening. Bt the way, I did not stay there, too expensive but 2-4 blocks back the hotels are much less. Flying used E-190's is not luxury, but all LCC use the same planes and seat pitch is pretty close to one another. Let's see how they do in 6-12 months.

lightsaber

Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:07 pm

RL757PVD wrote:

I think that sums it up. The other big aspect is very tight cost control (the app). It will be interesting to see how well it works.

airlineworker wrote:
lightsaber wrote:
SunsetLimited wrote:

Lightsaber

I think the name Breeze has a lot to do with passenger appeal. Companies spend millions on choosing an appealing name. Allegiant, Avelo, etc.blah.The name Breeze conjures up for me sitting poolside on an ocean front hotel in Honolulu in the evening. Bt the way, I did not stay there, too expensive but 2-4 blocks back the hotels are much less. Flying used E-190's is not luxury, but all LCC use the same planes and seat pitch is pretty close to one another. Let's see how they do in 6-12 months.

We do need to see how Breeze performs. The first year will be critical.

It does market well. This is for the beach or across the street crowd on a discount, or going to Tampa/Orlando and staying with relatives (like I do).

Lightsaber

cledaybuck

Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:38 pm

primetimeDC9 wrote:
SunsetLimited wrote:

Nothing. They are all pretty much the same in the back.

ASFlyer

Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:48 am

WaywardMemphian wrote:
ASFlyer wrote:
RL757PVD wrote:

How many snacks do you need on an hours worth of flying from XNA to MSY and SAT?

None but that wasn’t the question. How is it “JetBlue like”? It’s not. On JetBlue you’d get unlimited snack, free WiFi and tv screens. You may not need it but you get it. Does Breeze do those things?

airplaneboy

Thu Jun 03, 2021 7:04 am

ASFlyer wrote:
WaywardMemphian wrote:
ASFlyer wrote:

None but that wasn’t the question. How is it “JetBlue like”? It’s not. On JetBlue you’d get unlimited snack, free WiFi and tv screens. You may not need it but you get it. Does Breeze do those things?

True, and correct me if I’m incorrect. But my understanding is that the current configuration of their fleet is temporary and that there will be a tighter pitch with more seats added. They can’t be profitable with all those low fares without adding more seats.

Bluegrass60

Thu Jun 03, 2021 12:09 pm

airplaneboy wrote:
ASFlyer wrote:
WaywardMemphian wrote:

True, and correct me if I’m incorrect. But my understanding is that the current configuration of their fleet is temporary and that there will be a tighter pitch with more seats added. They can’t be profitable with all those low fares without adding more seats.

"The Nicer section features a bit more pitch than the regular Nice seats, which themselves offered an adequate amount of pitch. As on all larger Embraer E-Jet aircraft, the seats are wide and there are no middle seats. Breeze plans to offer a business class style recliner seat product once its Airbus A220s are delivered later in 2021." They will not be adding seats to the E-Jets. Fares appear to be offered at same levels thru Feb 2022

flightsimer

Thu Jun 03, 2021 4:45 pm

airplaneboy wrote:
ASFlyer wrote:
WaywardMemphian wrote:

You are incorrect.

The current Ejet config is what we will be flying with. 118 in a 195 and 108 in a 190. The only thing that may change are the seats themselves.

As far as food and onboard product, the final product has not been introduced yet. I don’t think the IFE is active yet but I could be wrong. The snacks are just the initial ones, there will be a much larger selection in the near future, but we weren’t going to push off flying because we didn’t have a proper wide selection of snacks or IFE available.

As for profitability, this place is set to explode. The cost structure for our fleet is absolutely insane with the prices management has been able to secure aircraft at.

Jerseyguy

Thu Jun 03, 2021 8:18 pm

flightsimer wrote:
airplaneboy wrote:
ASFlyer wrote:

You are incorrect.

The current Ejet config is what we will be flying with. 118 in a 195 and 108 in a 190. The only thing that may change are the seats themselves.

As far as food and onboard product, the final product has not been introduced yet. I don’t think the IFE is active yet but I could be wrong. The snacks are just the initial ones, there will be a much larger selection in the near future, but we weren’t going to push off flying because we didn’t have a proper wide selection of snacks or IFE available.

As for profitability, this place is set to explode. The cost structure for our fleet is absolutely insane with the prices management has been able to secure aircraft at.

Congrats on landing a job at MX. Obviously you can't devulge cities but can you tell us if you anticipate that SAT will see more flights when the a223s start getting delivered? I'd personally like to see SAT-TPA but just realized that would most likely not happen because WN serves it.

lightsaber

Thu Jun 03, 2021 10:06 pm

flightsimer wrote:

First, congrats on your job.

The fleet pricing allows amazing flexibility. We won't ask you to break your NDA yet we hope for the inside perspective. I expect demand to be high this summer.

Lightsaber

LAX772LR

Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:08 am

I'm still a bit confused on this:
Will BZ be offering cnnx via its focus cities (MSY, TPA, etc) or will it strictly be a p2p operation in terms of booking?

FLYKTPA

Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:34 am

LAX772LR wrote:
I'm still a bit confused on this:
Will BZ be offering cnnx via its focus cities (MSY, TPA, etc) or will it strictly be a p2p operation in terms of booking?

It’s supposed to be zero connections like Allegiant.

airplaneboy

Fri Jun 04, 2021 5:11 am

flightsimer wrote:
airplaneboy wrote:
ASFlyer wrote:

You are incorrect.

Thank you for the insider perspective and info! Excited to see the official product. Any idea when that might be? When is the first A220 being delivered?

Insertnamehere

Fri Jun 04, 2021 9:02 am

airplaneboy wrote:
flightsimer wrote:
airplaneboy wrote:

You are incorrect.

Thank you for the insider perspective and info! Excited to see the official product. Any idea when that might be? When is the first A220 being delivered?

The first A220 is expected in October

KLMatSJC

Fri Jun 04, 2021 11:37 am

flightsimer wrote:
The only thing that may change are the seats themselves.

Honestly, I hope you/they don't. Those were some of the best seats in Y I've been on in a long time. The other AvGeeks on the first flight echoed that comment.

flightsimer wrote:
I don’t think the IFE is active yet but I could be wrong.

Right, there was no Wi-Fi on the inaugural.

Jerseyguy

Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:00 am

KLMatSJC wrote:
flightsimer wrote:

Honestly, I hope you/they don't. Those were some of the best seats in Y I've been on in a long time. The other AvGeeks on the first flight echoed that comment.

I havent been in them but from the sounds of it they are not your normal ULCC seats. Which is my point ULCCs.need to reduce weight and reduce legroom (add seats), so I can't help but think that they will be changed. The only way that's different is if they have rediculous leases on the aircraft and can save money there. But I'm not holding my breath.

luckyone

Sun Jun 06, 2021 9:56 am

Jerseyguy wrote:
KLMatSJC wrote:
flightsimer wrote:

I havent been in them but from the sounds of it they are not your normal ULCC seats. Which is my point ULCCs.need to reduce weight and reduce legroom (add seats), so I can't help but think that they will be changed. The only way that's different is if they have rediculous leases on the aircraft and can save money there. But I'm not holding my breath.

The seats appear to be the Azul cabin. Is this correct?

Bluegrass60

Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:23 pm

Jerseyguy wrote:
KLMatSJC wrote:
flightsimer wrote:

"To compose its initial fleet of aircraft, Breeze axed a contract to count on 28 E195 jets today operated by Azul Linhas Aereas, an airline also belonging to Neeleman. Instead of these planes, low-cost is closing a leasing agreement with Nordic Aviation Capital for Embraer’s 15 units.

According to Breeze, “The reduction of aircraft used in air transportation due to the COVID-19 pandemic has resulted in a favorable aircraft leasing market,” which made it possible to close an agreement with Nordic on “significantly better terms that the original term sheet signed with Azul for E195 aircraft.”

Polot

Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:34 pm

Bluegrass60 wrote:
Jerseyguy wrote:
KLMatSJC wrote:

"To compose its initial fleet of aircraft, Breeze axed a contract to count on 28 E195 jets today operated by Azul Linhas Aereas, an airline also belonging to Neeleman. Instead of these planes, low-cost is closing a leasing agreement with Nordic Aviation Capital for Embraer’s 15 units.

According to Breeze, “The reduction of aircraft used in air transportation due to the COVID-19 pandemic has resulted in a favorable aircraft leasing market,” which made it possible to close an agreement with Nordic on “significantly better terms that the original term sheet signed with Azul for E195 aircraft.”

The E195s are still ex-Azul. The E190s are all ex-AC.

KLMatSJC

Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:23 pm

luckyone wrote:
Jerseyguy wrote:
KLMatSJC wrote:

The seats appear to be the Azul cabin. Is this correct?

Yes, except there was no indication of the PTVs being there. Just a completely blank seatback.

ElroyJetson

Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:44 pm

I think Breeze has a dual strategy in regard to the cities they initially picked to serve. Most of the cities are high growth or underserved. Cities that grew 10% or more from 2010 to 2020 are high growth. Those would include CHS, RIC, TPA, HSV, or SAT.

AUS has been one of the fastest growth cities in America and their air travel options have exploded. CHS and SAT grew over 20% in the past 10 years, while the NYC metro grew a little over 1.5%. All those people moving to new cities probably need to fly back to their old city to see grandma or friends. Strong population growth in underserved markets equals strong demand.

Again, think RDU, AUS, or BNA. Those are three of the fastest growing cities in America. Consider how much air traffic has grown in those cities over the last decade.

RIC in the last two years has added LAX, LAS, DEN, PIE, BNA, TPA, MDW and now CHS and MSY among others. This is not a fluke.

Granted, PIT, ORF, PVD are slow growth cities, but the argument can be made they are underserved, and crucially, they are mostly connecting to high growth cities down south. Airlines don't care where the O&D orginates, as long as it is between city pairs they fly.

If Breeze can keep their cost in line I think they will be successful. I believe I understand their business model and what they are trying to accomplish.

Bluegrass60

Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:48 pm

Agree with high growth assessment for SAT, CHS, TPA, RIC, HSV. SDF has been growing albeit not with the strength of others....but larger base (10% x 1.5M is different than 10% of 500,000). SDF has been among fastest growing airports until pandemic. SDF has added Breeze and Spirit in May which is a testament to that growth. More on the way as tourism rebounds and continues to expand (Bourbon, riverboats) and business in region grows. SDF has combi of growth and underserved.

Interesting to note that SDF leverages World port operations to keep airfield charges low...adding to it's attraction by airlines

Will be interesting to see how BZ grows at SDF. Routes to existing BZ destinations? Greater frequencies? Once the A220 s arrive...SDF to West Coast

lightsaber

Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:34 pm

Polot wrote:
Bluegrass60 wrote:
Jerseyguy wrote:

While the source remaining the same with Azul is interesting, I do not believe it is the same aircraft. Instead of picking up Azul owned, they picked up lease returns for less.

It wouldn't surprise me if Breeze negotiates for the Azul E195s on better terms at some point in the future.

Lightsaber

Polot

Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:03 pm

lightsaber wrote:
Polot wrote:
Bluegrass60 wrote:

While the source remaining the same with Azul is interesting, I do not believe it is the same aircraft. Instead of picking up Azul owned, they picked up lease returns for less.

It wouldn't surprise me if Breeze negotiates for the Azul E195s on better terms at some point in the future.

Lightsaber

I agree they are different aircraft. Just pointing out the previous operator is the same so the fact that they cancelled the old leases with Azul and got from Nordic instead does not preclude the possibility that the seats are still exAzul.

WaywardMemphian

Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:11 pm

Azul has delayed the E2 deliveries due to Covid. Let's remember LOT was to get even more of those than Breeze.

I'm sure they want to standardize the seating in all E jets so all will get new seating at some point. I figure it'll be very close to the seating in the A223s in terms of pitch and style

lightsaber

Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:50 pm

Polot wrote:
lightsaber wrote:
Polot wrote:

Lightsaber

I agree they are different aircraft. Just pointing out the previous operator is the same so the fact that they cancelled the old leases with Azul and got from Nordic instead does not preclude the possibility that the seats are still exAzul.

I agree, the seats probably are ex-Azul, that would seem practical. I missed the post was about seats.
Lightsaber

flyPIT

Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:57 pm

Anyone able to have a feel yet for which cities and/or routes are doing well or not so well based on advanced bookings/seating charts/personal observations on flights?

WaywardMemphian

Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:16 pm

flyPIT wrote:
Anyone able to have a feel yet for which cities and/or routes are doing well or not so well based on advanced bookings/seating charts/personal observations on flights?

I can tell you 4x is too much, too soon for XNA on all three routes. I think these frequencies were what they thought was required to operate a station. I would rather see 6 destinations at 12 frequencies a week as opposed to 3 destinations and the staffing would be nearly the same. I think the frequencies will decrease with more planes to cover more destinations.

Metrocard

Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:59 pm

SunsetLimited wrote:
Neeleman has also told the New Orleans news media that the 220s could open up international routes from MSY to Central and South America.

Has there been a direct Latin America flight from MSY (aside from Copa and those Cancun routes the pop up here and there) to take advantage of the Honduran and Nicaraguan diaspora's in MSY since TACA? I also hear that the Brazilian population in Kenner is exploding.

b777900

Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:28 pm

Will Breeze ever add SBY we need more air service... New airline and SBY wants you Breeze?? Any more cities for Breeze being added>>>?
Last edited by b777900 on Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

b777900

Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:36 pm

airlineworker wrote:
Hoping for HVN and LYH.

WE also need SBY and ORH maybe MDT.. COME ON BREEZE any updates?

NolaMD88fan

Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:35 pm

Metrocard wrote:
SunsetLimited wrote:
Neeleman has also told the New Orleans news media that the 220s could open up international routes from MSY to Central and South America.

Has there been a direct Latin America flight from MSY (aside from Copa and those Cancun routes the pop up here and there) to take advantage of the Honduran and Nicaraguan diaspora's in MSY since TACA? I also hear that the Brazilian population in Kenner is exploding.

NK announced SAP just before the pandemic, and it is scheduled to start in July. AM briefly flew MSY-MEX about a decade ago, but it did not last long.

PITFlyer330

Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:28 pm

Breeze is now showing on google flights now https://twitter.com/AirlineFlyer/status ... 52258?s=20

Cboyle

Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:38 pm

Breeze just launched an interesting teaser on FB:
“We’re about to check off another new city on our list tomorrow. Can you guess which one??”
I’m guessing it’s either PSM or the first routes to ORF

Aliqiout

Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:52 pm

primetimeDC9 wrote:

Some of the benefits of UA in economy are blurred if you consider basic economy, but some benefits in economy that I can think of are options during IRROPS, connections, interline, mileage plan, customer service (I know, not always), free snacks/drinks, leg room, on time performance, location in airport in some cities, lower checked bag fees, no change fees, free seat selection, and no carry on fee.

I know you can also get some of those things on Allegient if you pay a higher fare.

b777900

Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:14 pm

Cboyle wrote:
Breeze just launched an interesting teaser on FB:
“We’re about to check off another new city on our list tomorrow. Can you guess which one??”
I’m guessing it’s either PSM or the first routes to ORF

WHAT ABOUT PHF, SBY OR ORH ??? thoes airports are underserved we need BREEZE any chance ??

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos