Moderators: jsumali2, richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

SaabFA71

Re: Southwest Announces BLI, EUG, MYR

Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:52 pm

These are terrific adds for Southwest. They are really making a play in markets that wouldn't have even been considered 20+ years ago. Personally, I'd like to see them add MDT to their list. I know they always say that MDT is part of the catchment area for BWI and it'd never work, but I think if Southwest plans it right with schedules and destinations, they could pull it off without cannibalizing BWI. Sometimes, that 87 mile drive from south central Pennsylvania to BWI can be a hassle and not all that worth it when it comes to getting a cheap flight.
I used all of my sick days, so now I'm calling in dead.

LotsaRunway

Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:54 pm

SteveXC500 wrote:
With all of these smaller city additions, once flying goes back to “normal,” do some of these cities get dropped? Are they really sustainable after COVID?

I wonder the exact same thing. One thing is clear though. WN is looking through a lens that focuses on leisure travellers that are flying during COVID rather than traditional business routes. They are also adding a whole bunch of stuff to quickly add revenue and keep their staff and fleet busy for as long as needed during the highly reduced business travel period.

WN is transforming before our very eyes. BLI and EUG are a bit on the head scratching side, but it may just be an early entry into the first of many small markets. I'll be very interested to see how frequency shakes out with 150+ seat aircraft into small markets, but I guess this is what the ULCCs do. Just not sure how WN can compete with their costs.

FATFlyer

Mon Mar 08, 2021 6:00 pm

MIflyer12 wrote:
They're not chasing northern Washingtonians with BLI - it's Canadians, with Customs fees arbitrage. Here are the U.S. fees avoided by departing from BLI vs. YVR:

United States APHIS Passenger Fee Passengers (XA)
$3.96
United States Customs User Fee (YC)
$5.99
United States Immigration User Fee (XY)
$7.00
US International Arrival Tax (US)
$38.20

It's the same situation as Plattsburgh, Buffalo or Niagara Falls and DTW (check for accents on the Economy Lot shuttle buses).

:D Here just a few weeks ago you and I were debating about Allegiant not operating from Canadian airports. Those are the fees I pointed out that G4 was avoiding to gain a cost advantage by operating from secondary airports just miles from the Canadian cities.
"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness." - Mark Twain

cschleic

Mon Mar 08, 2021 6:13 pm

LotsaRunway wrote:
SteveXC500 wrote:
With all of these smaller city additions, once flying goes back to “normal,” do some of these cities get dropped? Are they really sustainable after COVID?

I wonder the exact same thing. One thing is clear though. WN is looking through a lens that focuses on leisure travellers that are flying during COVID rather than traditional business routes. They are also adding a whole bunch of stuff to quickly add revenue and keep their staff and fleet busy for as long as needed during the highly reduced business travel period.

WN is transforming before our very eyes. BLI and EUG are a bit on the head scratching side, but it may just be an early entry into the first of many small markets. I'll be very interested to see how frequency shakes out with 150+ seat aircraft into small markets, but I guess this is what the ULCCs do. Just not sure how WN can compete with their costs.

There's a lot of chatter about G4 and EUG or BLI, and yes they fly to five cities from EUG, but each is only one or two flights per week, if that. All the daily flights are AA, AS, DL and UA. There really isn't that much ULCC service there.

BMcD

Re: Southwest in COS

Mon Mar 08, 2021 6:13 pm

Wneast wrote:
What else could they add from COS ?

There has been requests to a large number of stations and I think there are a lot of options. I think once WN builds up here there will be a larger number of options (obviously) and that could open up more by people wanting to use COS over DEN. It may be a slower draw up, but there may be some options as a secondary spoke type city to a few hubs maybe?
DC-8, DC-9, DC-10, MD-11, MD-80/2/3, 717, 737, 747, 757, 767, 777, 787, L1011, CRJ2/7/900, A320, A321, A330, Saab 340

FATFlyer

Mon Mar 08, 2021 6:15 pm

SteveXC500 wrote:

Selfishly, I’d love to see them expand at MSP but I have my doubts about seeing real growth there.

In the case of Fresno, the mayor asked that question when the pre-announcement discussions were occurring.

Fresno Mayor Jerry Dyer asked the WN team: "‘Are we simply going to the dance together, or are we going to get married?"
The reply was: "We’re getting married."

While some of these new cities may get switched to seasonal and 1 or 2 might close for some reason, I think it would be difficult for WN to close several. WN does not like to close cities (although a few have happened).
"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness." - Mark Twain

B6BOSfan

Mon Mar 08, 2021 6:16 pm

Really excited about BLI. As someone in Boston who has done B6 BOS-SEA before to go to Vancouver, I'd totally do BOS-DEN-BLI -- and cut off two hours of the Vancouver/Whistler drive.

Wneast

Mon Mar 08, 2021 6:20 pm

BMcD wrote:
Wneast wrote:

There has been requests to a large number of stations and I think there are a lot of options. I think once WN builds up here there will be a larger number of options (obviously) and that could open up more by people wanting to use COS over DEN. It may be a slower draw up, but there may be some options as a secondary spoke type city to a few hubs maybe?
flights to there California hubs and Florida and Nashville I’m guessing

SWADawg

Re: Southwest Fleet/Network Thread - 2021

Mon Mar 08, 2021 6:22 pm

SteveXC500 wrote:
I asked in a related thread but are these small markets sustainable once COVID restrictions end?

Short answer is Yes, I think all of these markets are sustainable on at least a seasonal basis. A lot will support year round service though.
My posts are my opinion only and do not reflect the views of Southwest Airlines

WNflyer1523

Mon Mar 08, 2021 6:25 pm

I’d love to see some WN adds for MYR outside of the usual BWI/MDW! Maybe ISP, BDL, PVD, etc...

sldispatcher

Mon Mar 08, 2021 6:32 pm

WN is indeed making interesting adds. With the typical high fares charged at base in smaller cities combined with extremely high walk up fares, WN will probably stimulate service and not just take away from others.
2021 last half and 2022 are going to be WWIII amongst the legacy carriers.

aviationMCO8

Mon Mar 08, 2021 6:37 pm

Fingers crossed on ANC and JAC being added soon. Congrats to MYR, BLI, and EUG!

Lootess

Mon Mar 08, 2021 6:53 pm

sldispatcher wrote:
WN is indeed making interesting adds. With the typical high fares charged at base in smaller cities combined with extremely high walk up fares, WN will probably stimulate service and not just take away from others.
2021 last half and 2022 are going to be WWIII amongst the legacy carriers.

Not really, these adds are more so "how do we stop losing money with all the planes and staff we have sitting around?"

AC4500

Mon Mar 08, 2021 6:56 pm

I could easily see WN adding BLI-DEN, given that UA doesn't fly that route. Didn't G4 try it at one point?
Next:
AS: PDX-DEN-PDX
FI: PDX-KEF-PDX

alan3

Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:05 pm

wnflyguy wrote:
NWAESC wrote:
Wneast wrote:
I see a dark horse of a Hawaii flight from BLI

Did G4 ever try this? I'm pretty sure they did EUG-HNL?

They tried several 3nd tier markets from Hawaii but chose to use very used maintenance ridden 757-200 that ate away any and all profits from the venture.

WN has not only a more reliable aircraft and they also fly inter island so they can feed themselves via HNL if they were to run several Saturday only markets.

Flyguy

A LOT of Vancouver area folks used to fly those Allegiant flights from BLI to Hawaii back in the day. If WN or AS could make BLI to Hawaii flights work again, there is definitely a market for it, especially to Maui which is huge with Western Canadians.
Last edited by alan3 on Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wneast

Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:08 pm

alan3 wrote:
wnflyguy wrote:
NWAESC wrote:

They tried several 3nd tier markets from Hawaii but chose to use very used maintenance ridden 757-200 that ate away any and all profits from the venture.

WN has not only a more reliable aircraft and they also fly inter island so they can feed themselves via HNL if they were to run several Saturday only markets.

Flyguy

A lot of Vancouver area folks used to fly those Allegiant flights from BLI to Hawaii back in the day. If WN or AS could make BLI to Hawaii flights work again, there is definitely a market for it, especially to Maui which is huge with Western Canadians.

I think the main reason for Alaska stopping them was just to consolidate to add more Hawaii flights at SeaTac but I could see southwest since they would not try a Hawaii flight at SeaTac I’m guessing

Aliqiout

Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:11 pm

B6BOSfan wrote:
Really excited about BLI. As someone in Boston who has done B6 BOS-SEA before to go to Vancouver, I'd totally do BOS-DEN-BLI -- and cut off two hours of the Vancouver/Whistler drive.

BOS-SEA-BLI on AS will still be quicker (as well as BOS-PDX-BLI if it comes back), but more options are always good.

AC4500

Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:15 pm

DenverTed wrote:
Flown SEA-DEN hundreds of times, and now switched to PAE in Everett which is great. If WN goes BLI-DEN, that would be even better.
Oakland, Vegas, maybe Portland or Spokane would be worth trying. COS is starting at 13 flights a day, but hard to see BLI as even 6 or 8.

WN would need to retain strong brand recognition in the Bellingham area before trying BLI-PDX. If AS couldn't make the route work with a single Q400, then WN would surely have a hard time with a 737-700.
Next:
AS: PDX-DEN-PDX
FI: PDX-KEF-PDX

hiflyeras

Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:16 pm

If I recall, AS left those BLI markets because of the crappy yields. WS flew to the same places (LAS, HNL, OGG) and matched prices. The hassle of crossing the border wasn’t so attractive any more.

Wneast

Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:20 pm

AC4500 wrote:
DenverTed wrote:
Flown SEA-DEN hundreds of times, and now switched to PAE in Everett which is great. If WN goes BLI-DEN, that would be even better.
Oakland, Vegas, maybe Portland or Spokane would be worth trying. COS is starting at 13 flights a day, but hard to see BLI as even 6 or 8.

WN would need to retain strong brand recognition in the Bellingham area before trying BLI-PDX. If AS couldn't make the route work with a single Q400, then WN would surely have a hard time with a 737-700.

That would be intriguing if they did a flight to Spokane

BoeingGuy

Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:22 pm

AC4500 wrote:
I could easily see WN adding BLI-DEN, given that UA doesn't fly that route. Didn't G4 try it at one point?

It was F9 that flew BLI-DEN seasonally for a summer or two.

FlyingElvii

Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:22 pm

SeaDoo wrote:
Shocked with Bellingham. I am guessing this wouldn't have happened without CoronaVirus.

What’s next? Fargo, Hilton Head, and Billings? It seems that Southwest is filling geographic holes in the route map?

jbs2886

Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:31 pm

FlyingElvii wrote:
SeaDoo wrote:
Shocked with Bellingham. I am guessing this wouldn't have happened without CoronaVirus.

What’s next? Fargo, Hilton Head, and Billings? It seems that Southwest is filling geographic holes in the route map?

Well they have Hilton Head covered with Savannah (and advertise it as such, its also in the airport name). Further, I doubt the 737s can land at HHH.

MIflyer12

Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:33 pm

wnflyguy wrote:
Wneast wrote:

COS could easily be a 40 to 50 daily flights City.
Because as WN grows DEN more it will get that unfortunate stigma for the southern Co travels who don't want to be bothered by the Drive and Crowded DEN experience. COS will definitely drawl and cater to the Anti DEN crowds.

Flyguy

'I don't like DEN. Let me drive 65 miles out of the way to an airport with less fare competition and fewer frequencies,' said no intelligent person ever.

MHT is 55 miles from BOS and gets a dozen flights. PVD gets 14. TUS gets eight. IAD competes with DCA and BWI - in a vastly larger catchment area - and gets eight.

Wneast

Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:35 pm

MIflyer12 wrote:
wnflyguy wrote:
Wneast wrote:

Because as WN grows DEN more it will get that unfortunate stigma for the southern Co travels who don't want to be bothered by the Drive and Crowded DEN experience. COS will definitely drawl and cater to the Anti DEN crowds.

Flyguy

'I don't like DEN. Let me drive 65 miles out of the way to an airport with less fare competition and fewer frequencies,' said no intelligent person ever.

MHT is 55 miles from BOS and gets a dozen flights. PVD gets 14. TUS gets eight. IAD competes with DCA and BWI - in a vastly larger catchment area - and gets eight.

I think he’s thinking the growth is moving out enough where people could end up just picking what airport they want to fly from

303dk

Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:37 pm

WNflyer1523 wrote:
I’d love to see some WN adds for MYR outside of the usual BWI/MDW! Maybe ISP, BDL, PVD, etc...

It’s one of the fastest growing regions in the country, so there’s potential to try to establish some local loyalty and not just target the seasonal tourism. MYR only has a few daily, year round destinations.

ramprat320

Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:44 pm

Aliqiout wrote:
B6BOSfan wrote:

BOS-SEA-BLI on AS will still be quicker (as well as BOS-PDX-BLI if it comes back), but more options are always good.

Hopefully Air Canada brings the BOS to YVR Non-Stop back after this is all over

AWACSooner

Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:52 pm

So now that all of us have had our thirst quenched for FAT and several other outstations...COME TO SHV!

Western727

Mon Mar 08, 2021 8:04 pm

For this AUS resident with in-laws in YVR...I'm loving the BLI add!! :hyper:

Having grown up in SEA my family of 4 generally flies there by default and drives up to YVR. But the idea of possibly avoiding the large SEA terminal and annoying shuttle bus ride to/from the consolidated rental car facility lugging 2 kids and our vacation baggage...is absolutely welcome, even if BLI's rental agency options are limited.
Jack @ AUS

threeifbyair

Mon Mar 08, 2021 8:07 pm

cschleic wrote:
NWAESC wrote:
Cubsrule wrote:

For me this is an interesting dynamic in the markets like EUG that aren't big tourist destinations. From a network perspective, WN ex-EUG will be a lot closer to a legacy than to G4 (good luck flying EUG-CHI, NYC, or ATL on G4). I'm not sure that sort of market is large enough for WN and G4 to coexist but it seems like WN has a clear advantage.

I think you're right. EUG also has a larger catchment area than people might think. PDX and MFR are both far enough away to be unappealing. Having the University of Oregon there obviously helps, but Oregon State isn't that far way, either (roughly 50 miles).

Anyone up to the Wilsonville area can be a potential EUG traveler given horrible traffic from Wilsonville north. Living south of Salem, EUG can be a wonderful option for more reliable drive time and getting through the airport. I can get from my car to the gate in under 10 minutes. New flights to EUG add to the options.

Similar dynamic with BLI - the catchment area with traffic factored in is not as small as it may seem. Whatcom County has 230k people, and with traffic BLI can compete for say another 200k residents further south. Anyone north of Everett (assuming they don't use PAE) would have a similar drive time to SEA or BLI even without rush hour. Rush hour, that breakeven point moves further south, and BLI has much cheaper parking to boot. Just for reference, I'm on the north side of Seattle proper and PAE vs. SEA is a toss-up for me time wise.

BLI could get some Navy demand from Whidbey Island NAS as well, just over an hour away and 1 hour closer than SEA.

alan3

Mon Mar 08, 2021 8:20 pm

FATFlyer wrote:
MIflyer12 wrote:
They're not chasing northern Washingtonians with BLI - it's Canadians, with Customs fees arbitrage. Here are the U.S. fees avoided by departing from BLI vs. YVR:

United States APHIS Passenger Fee Passengers (XA)
$3.96
United States Customs User Fee (YC)
$5.99
United States Immigration User Fee (XY)
$7.00
US International Arrival Tax (US)
$38.20

It's the same situation as Plattsburgh, Buffalo or Niagara Falls and DTW (check for accents on the Economy Lot shuttle buses).

:D Here just a few weeks ago you and I were debating about Allegiant not operating from Canadian airports. Those are the fees I pointed out that G4 was avoiding to gain a cost advantage by operating from secondary airports just miles from the Canadian cities.

If moves like this do pull Canadians back over the border to airports like BLI.... I envisage an anxious WS maybe adding price-matching Swoop flights (eg: from YXX).
Last edited by alan3 on Mon Mar 08, 2021 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DEN1895

Mon Mar 08, 2021 8:21 pm

With all of the new flights being added, I would have to imagine that DEN is getting closed to being maxed out until WN gets the additional gates at the end of this year. According to the city fact sheets, DEN was already at 262 departures in Feb. with only 24 gates, so nearly 11 turns per day. With the mountain towns being extended until June, COS starting with 4 daily in a few weeks, Bozeman starting in May, I would imagine the limit has to be getting close.

N292UX

Mon Mar 08, 2021 8:41 pm

BLI/EUG are pretty surprising. Almost certainly will be from DEN for those two, maybe LAS too. BWI/MDW/HOU/ATL seems like some logical starters for MYR.

OKCDCA

Mon Mar 08, 2021 8:46 pm

I think the next additions at COS depend on WN’s strategy. Is it to better connect COS to the rest of the network or go after O&D leisure travel? If it’s to better connect the rest of the network, I’d say STL, BNA and HOU. If they’re going after leisure O&D I think you’ll see places like OKC, TUL, AUS, HOU and SAT. All of which are some of the top zip codes for leisure visitors coming to COS.

RL757PVD

Mon Mar 08, 2021 8:51 pm

AVLAirlineFreq wrote:
So with the latest announcements, are the 10 largest markets (not airports) in the contiguous 48 states without WN service at least as measured by 2019 enplanements SYR, TYS, MSN, GSO, XNA, DAY, PGD, AVL, MDT, and LEX?

I would think SYR XNA and GSO are the top tier of that group. I keep hearing DAB thrown out... its tough because its a small market however they do bleed a ton to MCO, if WN's market share is getting squeezed at MCO then a market like DAB would be good to stem that leakage that might go to the competition (B6, NK, F9, or even G4 at SGB)
Experience is what you get when what you thought would work out didn't!

ibthebigd

Mon Mar 08, 2021 8:53 pm

What would be better DAB or MLB for Southwest?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

FiscAutTecGarte

Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:00 pm

Wneast wrote:
MIflyer12 wrote:
wnflyguy wrote:

Flyguy

I think he’s thinking the growth is moving out enough where people could end up just picking what airport they want to fly from

Exactly... your TUS example, 8 WN flights.... I live 35 minutes from TUS... my options are limited... I live 2+ hours from PHX (plus parking is expensive and it takes a bit to get to your car).... what a hard way to begin and end a trip.... So yeah, I fly TUS... and pay a bit more for fewer options... still a no brainer. And I don't have to fly WN, I will select another carrier before I will make that trek to PHX... I imagine there will be a number of travelers who will feel the same way about COS.
learning never stops...

FischAutoTechGarten is the full handle and it reflects my interest. It's abbreviated to fit A.net short usernames.

subramak1

Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:01 pm

MIflyer12 wrote:
wnflyguy wrote:
Wneast wrote:

Flyguy

For points south of Castle Rock, COS would be a better alternative. Heck if you are south and west of I25/E470 junction; you could get to COS faster

Subramanian

FlyingElvii

Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:05 pm

jbs2886 wrote:
FlyingElvii wrote:
SeaDoo wrote:

Well they have Hilton Head covered with Savannah (and advertise it as such, its also in the airport name). Further, I doubt the 737s can land at HHH.

They can't, it was sarcasm....

flyboy80

Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:07 pm

At one point I recall hearing that over 50% of the Eugene area's market (catchment area) choses PDX for fare difference/ non-stop service, so it certainly makes sense that WN will be able to develop a market in Eugene. There are already a lot of flights to the Bay Area and So Cal, not to mention SLC and DEN. These are literally all markets that WN is a major player in- and they'll be able to serve a lot of connection opportunities.

There was a time when WN would not open a new station unless they could start with a certain number (10?) flights? Will they serve 2 markets a couple of times daily or perhaps a few markets once daily, or even a mix? I could see something like 2x EUG-OAK, 1x each DEN, LAS, LAX.

reednavy

Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:32 pm

One has to think the addition of BTV is going to pop this year with the onslaught of announcements.

madpropsyo

Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:32 pm

astaz wrote:
wnflyguy wrote:
NWAESC wrote:

Flyguy

Could a 737 loaded with fuel and people for Hawaii handle the 6700' runway in BLI?

AS did it for years, only dropped it after Westjet started doing Hawaii out of YVR and other beach destinations got LCC traffic out of YXX and pulled a lot of their traffic.

G4 did it briefly on their ill-fated 757 experiment, in fact BLI rebuilt their runway specifically to accommodate G4's planned 757 routes to Hawaii.

That said I doubt WN will try it, there is plenty more low hanging fruit for them to Hawaii before they start trying small cities. LAS seems a guarantee with AS out of that market.

b777900

Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:12 pm

SWADawg wrote:
Those are 3 really good adds. I figure ANC, RAP, and JAC can’t be too far away.

IF WN is going to keep growing why not add another city not spoke of to often, How are about Trenton NJ?
[i[b]]Prepare for Gate arrival, Gate 32

DenverTed

Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:12 pm

Would have never predicted being able to fly BLI to Steamboat or Montrose on WN (with a one stop plane change of course). Probably see some lower fares on routes like that, way lower than what the majors or AS would ever charge to places that size.
Since BLI-DEN is a secondary route, I wonder if they could stop in Missoula or Bozeman on the way and make it work? There are a lot of people who circuit in the same type of towns in the west.

Alias1024

Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:15 pm

reednavy wrote:
One has to think the addition of BTV is going to pop this year with the onslaught of announcements.

It has to be on the radar. Similar cross border traffic potential as BLI, and while BTV isn’t close to a Seattle sized metro, it’s relative isolation means it won’t leak traffic to a SEA either.
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems with just potatoes.

sadde

Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:29 pm

BLI is a brilliant add. Canadian traffic + tourism in the San Juans. Purely anecdotal but flew up there in June on G4 LAX-BLI. Completely full flight even at the height of COVID. And presumably no Canadians onboard at the time. Hopefully this is a winner

Tenaja85

Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:31 pm

BoeingGuy wrote:
AC4500 wrote:

It was F9 that flew BLI-DEN seasonally for a summer or two.

G4 also flew it over the summer of 2018.

wr911

Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:49 pm

Very interesting, as I usually fly 3x BLI to PSP as well as BLI to LAS 1-2x year. As a Canadian resident, not at the moment, but looking forward to flying LUV as I usually fly G4 for these specific routes. Southwest is going after G4, interesting times ahead.

jmc1975

Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:22 pm

Next 5 cities should be TYS, ROC, SYR, MSN & XNA. Possibly a DAY resumption would get mixed in.

B595

Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:26 pm

Alias1024 wrote:
reednavy wrote:

It has to be on the radar. Similar cross border traffic potential as BLI, and while BTV isn’t close to a Seattle sized metro, it’s relative isolation means it won’t leak traffic to a SEA either.

And BTV isn’t singularly about cross-border traffic. Vermont, and the neighboring Adirondack region of NY and the White Mts region of NH, are strong boutique travel destinations, especially in the summer.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos