Moderators: jsumali2, richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

 
User avatar
albspotter
Posts: 49
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:13 am

Re: Southwest Fleet/Network Thread - 2021

Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:05 pm

av8tiongeek wrote:
It's a virtual rally with a limited number randomly selected to attend in person alone, without a guest. I, too, believe there is a reason they chose Houston over their hometown of Dallas. Hoping they finally announce S. America along with more Caribbean destinations. Looking for a new livery or two as well. We'll know soon enough.


We need SXM. That's what we need.
 
Western727
Posts: 2008
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:38 pm

Re: Southwest Fleet/Network Thread - 2021

Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:15 pm

albspotter wrote:
av8tiongeek wrote:
It's a virtual rally with a limited number randomly selected to attend in person alone, without a guest. I, too, believe there is a reason they chose Houston over their hometown of Dallas. Hoping they finally announce S. America along with more Caribbean destinations. Looking for a new livery or two as well. We'll know soon enough.


We need SXM. That's what we need.


That you used the word "need" instead of "want"...is admirable. :D
 
avi8
Posts: 1361
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:36 am

Re: Southwest Fleet/Network Thread - 2021

Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:20 pm

I wonder if WN will ever return to pre covid TPA levels. Sad to see them only operating around 50 daily flights compared to the 80-ish pre-covid.
 
Ishrion
Posts: 3637
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:17 am

Re: Southwest Fleet/Network Thread - 2021

Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:23 pm

Western727 wrote:
av8tiongeek wrote:
It's a virtual rally with a limited number randomly selected to attend in person alone, without a guest. I, too, believe there is a reason they chose Houston over their hometown of Dallas. Hoping they finally announce S. America along with more Caribbean destinations. Looking for a new livery or two as well. We'll know soon enough.


Any wild guesses on South America, if that's indeed one of the surprises?

BOG - 2,200 mi
UIO - 2,332 mi
LIM - 3,110 mi (longer than LAS-HNL, which is 2,762 mi)

...maybe MDE (2,070 mi)? CCS is clearly out due to the unfortunate state of affairs in Venezuela, where I spent a week in the late 90s and loved it.


Would have to rule out adding UIO/GYE for now as there are no available U.S. to Ecuador frequencies left for U.S. carriers.
 
airplaneboy
Posts: 798
Joined: Sat May 15, 2004 11:59 am

Re: Southwest Fleet/Network Thread - 2021

Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:00 pm

I don’t think there will be much in the way of a big announcement for the 50th anniversary other than unveiling a special 50th anniversary livery. They’ve already announced multiple new destinations and routes on top of the additional MAX 7 orders. And they’re currently short on airframes they desperately need to “restore depth” to their pre-covid schedules, and to compete with the likes of NK, F9, G4, BZ, and more recently AA all expanding in their strongholds.

Demand for international travel over the next year, especially to S. America will be very limited as countries south of the US continue to grapple with high Covid cases and lack of vaccinations. Domestic travel is where much of the action is going to be throughout 2022 sadly.

I think the change in venue could have arised from a prior plan to announce more south of the border international flying that canceled due to Covid. Or it simply could be that HOU was one of the three original stations and WN wanted to finally share the luv with them for such a milestone anniversary.
 
737max8
Posts: 730
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:13 am

Re: Southwest Fleet/Network Thread - 2021

Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:47 pm

People are thinking too much into HOU. It's just where WN has a brand new hangar and space to have an event. DAL is too busy.
 
Western727
Posts: 2008
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:38 pm

Re: Southwest Fleet/Network Thread - 2021

Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:47 pm

Good feedback, Ishrion, airplaneboy and 737max8...thank you all.
 
sprxUSA
Posts: 619
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 5:17 am

Re: Southwest Fleet/Network Thread - 2021

Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:12 pm

Actually HOU was not an original station. DAL IAH and SAT were.
 
airplaneboy
Posts: 798
Joined: Sat May 15, 2004 11:59 am

Re: Southwest Fleet/Network Thread - 2021

Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:00 pm

sprxUSA wrote:
Actually HOU was not an original station. DAL IAH and SAT were.


Thanks for the correction. I should have said “original city” lol, but I think you get my point.
 
Zidane
Posts: 133
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:44 am

Re: Southwest Fleet/Network Thread - 2021

Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:33 am

Any wish lists for S.American and Caribbean? Would love to read them.
 
737MAX7
Posts: 218
Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:26 pm

Re: Southwest Fleet/Network Thread - 2021

Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:07 am

Zidane wrote:
Any wish lists for S.American and Caribbean? Would love to read them.

STT and SXM personally
 
Flflyer83
Posts: 178
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:40 pm

Re: Southwest Fleet/Network Thread - 2021

Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:13 pm

Something exciting to come tomorrow… those 90 planes coming within the next 12 months are going to be BUSY.
 
Wneast
Posts: 968
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2021 11:37 pm

Re: Southwest Fleet/Network Thread - 2021

Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:29 pm

Flflyer83 wrote:
Something exciting to come tomorrow… those 90 planes coming within the next 12 months are going to be BUSY.

Maybe it’s South America expansion
 
av8tiongeek
Posts: 165
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:23 pm

Re: Southwest Fleet/Network Thread - 2021

Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:46 pm

Wneast wrote:
Flflyer83 wrote:
Something exciting to come tomorrow… those 90 planes coming within the next 12 months are going to be BUSY.

Maybe it’s South America expansion


They only asked their Flight Attendants to vote on S. America flying in 2012, so it shouldn't come as a shock. Many would finally say FINALLY.
 
Wneast
Posts: 968
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2021 11:37 pm

Re: Southwest Fleet/Network Thread - 2021

Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:49 pm

av8tiongeek wrote:
Wneast wrote:
Flflyer83 wrote:
Something exciting to come tomorrow… those 90 planes coming within the next 12 months are going to be BUSY.

Maybe it’s South America expansion


They only asked their Flight Attendants to vote on S. America flying in 2012, so it shouldn't come as a shock. Many would finally say FINALLY.

Are they going to announce cities or just there intentions for South America
 
wnflyguy
Posts: 2504
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:58 pm

Re: Southwest Fleet/Network Thread - 2021

Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:58 pm

Maybe the big announcement they will finally pay top dollar for a IT department and infrastructure that doesn't melt down every 1 to 2 years.

Don't get me wrong I LUV my WN but the Lack of IT upgrades is mind blowing.

Flyguy
 
User avatar
barney captain
Posts: 2444
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2001 5:47 pm

Re: Southwest Fleet/Network Thread - 2021

Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:04 pm

Wneast wrote:
Flflyer83 wrote:
Something exciting to come tomorrow… those 90 planes coming within the next 12 months are going to be BUSY.

Maybe it’s South America expansion


Wasn't that notion already beat to death in the previous posts?
 
wnflyguy
Posts: 2504
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:58 pm

Re: Southwest Fleet/Network Thread - 2021

Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:05 pm

As for South America being announced let's be honest WN couldn't make MEX work with its lack of IT infrastructure to sale seats locally.
Unless it's a huge US only drawl Vacation destination in South America(like a CUN type destination) and doesn't need to generate revenue locally WN will fail miserably.

Enjoy or Don't
Flyguy
 
doulasc
Posts: 899
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:12 pm

Re: Southwest Fleet/Network Thread - 2021

Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:28 pm

will Southwest ever add Tallahassee with maybe 2 flights to ATL and a few to DAL and HOU
 
Dtwramp
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:58 am

Re: Southwest Fleet/Network Thread - 2021

Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:50 pm

My vote is on a specialty aircraft. 8636 has been in the paint shop for awhile.
 
av8tiongeek
Posts: 165
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:23 pm

Re: Southwest Fleet/Network Thread - 2021

Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:58 pm

Dtwramp wrote:
My vote is on a specialty aircraft. 8636 has been in the paint shop for awhile.


Hawaii One or a 50th livery...that could have been announced in Dallas.
 
av8tiongeek
Posts: 165
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:23 pm

Re: Southwest Fleet/Network Thread - 2021

Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:59 pm

wnflyguy wrote:
Maybe the big announcement they will finally pay top dollar for a IT department and infrastructure that doesn't melt down every 1 to 2 years.

Don't get me wrong I LUV my WN but the Lack of IT upgrades is mind blowing.

Flyguy


The thorn in their side for 50 years.
 
SXDFC
Posts: 2133
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:07 pm

Re: Southwest Fleet/Network Thread - 2021

Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:22 pm

av8tiongeek wrote:
Dtwramp wrote:
My vote is on a specialty aircraft. 8636 has been in the paint shop for awhile.


Hawaii One or a 50th livery...that could have been announced in Dallas.



It won’t be Hawaii One, N500WR (ex 8636) isn’t an ETOPS plane.

Maybe it’s “Golden One?”
 
av8tiongeek
Posts: 165
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:23 pm

Re: Southwest Fleet/Network Thread - 2021

Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:28 pm

SXDFC wrote:
av8tiongeek wrote:
Dtwramp wrote:
My vote is on a specialty aircraft. 8636 has been in the paint shop for awhile.


Hawaii One or a 50th livery...that could have been announced in Dallas.



It won’t be Hawaii One, N500WR (ex 8636) isn’t an ETOPS plane.

Maybe it’s “Golden One?”


Let's hope there is more than a livery or two.
 
airzona11
Posts: 1886
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:44 am

Re: Southwest Fleet/Network Thread - 2021

Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:54 pm

wnflyguy wrote:
Maybe the big announcement they will finally pay top dollar for a IT department and infrastructure that doesn't melt down every 1 to 2 years.

Don't get me wrong I LUV my WN but the Lack of IT upgrades is mind blowing.

Flyguy

Sitting on the ground in a sweltering plane in Orange County after 1 flight cancellation, 2 delays, and now 30 min waiting for a gate. Clear sky’s in both PHX and SNA.

Classic.
 
maps4ltd
Posts: 963
Joined: Tue May 08, 2018 4:48 pm

Re: Southwest Fleet/Network Thread - 2021

Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:10 pm

airzona11 wrote:
wnflyguy wrote:
Maybe the big announcement they will finally pay top dollar for a IT department and infrastructure that doesn't melt down every 1 to 2 years.

Don't get me wrong I LUV my WN but the Lack of IT upgrades is mind blowing.

Flyguy

Sitting on the ground in a sweltering plane in Orange County after 1 flight cancellation, 2 delays, and now 30 min waiting for a gate. Clear sky’s in both PHX and SNA.

Classic.

It's been a tough few days operationally, that's for sure.
 
legend500
Posts: 176
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2005 5:05 pm

Re: Southwest Fleet/Network Thread - 2021

Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:18 pm

It's definitely going to be livery and South America, unless the new attorneys they hired specifically to negotiate with Central and South American airports are just gonna be sitting around eating bonbons.
 
Western727
Posts: 2008
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:38 pm

Re: Southwest Fleet/Network Thread - 2021

Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:22 pm

legend500 wrote:
It's definitely going to be livery and South America, unless the new attorneys they hired specifically to negotiate with Central and South American airports are just gonna be sitting around eating bonbons.


Tomorrow I'll be flying on WN (barring operational issues, of course...) so it'll be quite an interesting day to be on one of their 738s.
 
alggag
Posts: 453
Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:34 am

Re: Southwest Fleet/Network Thread - 2021

Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:44 pm

If they do end up announcing South America then I hope they know what they're doing. I flew them to MEX about 10 times back when that was still around and every flight was an empty plane and dirt cheap ticket. I still don't see how they can make something like BOG or UIO work if they can't make somewhere like MEX (or theoretically GDL) work.
 
Flflyer83
Posts: 178
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:40 pm

Re: Southwest Fleet/Network Thread - 2021

Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:35 am

alggag wrote:
If they do end up announcing South America then I hope they know what they're doing. I flew them to MEX about 10 times back when that was still around and every flight was an empty plane and dirt cheap ticket. I still don't see how they can make something like BOG or UIO work if they can't make somewhere like MEX (or theoretically GDL) work.


Like JetBlue? They couldn’t make MEX work but somehow manage to make quite a bit of Central America, South America, and the Caribbean work…
 
iAvgeek737
Posts: 84
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:23 am

Re: Southwest Fleet/Network Thread - 2021

Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:13 am

Western727 wrote:
av8tiongeek wrote:
It's a virtual rally with a limited number randomly selected to attend in person alone, without a guest. I, too, believe there is a reason they chose Houston over their hometown of Dallas. Hoping they finally announce S. America along with more Caribbean destinations. Looking for a new livery or two as well. We'll know soon enough.


Any wild guesses on South America, if that's indeed one of the surprises?

BOG - 2,200 mi
UIO - 2,332 mi
LIM - 3,110 mi (longer than LAS-HNL, which is 2,762 mi)

...maybe MDE (2,070 mi)? CCS is clearly out due to the unfortunate state of affairs in Venezuela, where I spent a week in the late 90s and loved it.


I would love to see a Mexico comeback. Mexico City + Guadalajara and maybe some more Central America action like Guatemala City, San Salvador and Panama City.
In terms of SA I would also assume BOG/UIO/LIM maybe Medellin or Cali to. I would also love to see them add Brazil but I dont know if the MAX would make it from HOU and I also dont know if they want to use MCO/FLL for SA
 
Wneast
Posts: 968
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2021 11:37 pm

Re: Southwest Fleet/Network Thread - 2021

Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:16 am

Anybody know when the rally is tomorrow?
 
avi8
Posts: 1361
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:36 am

Re: Southwest Fleet/Network Thread - 2021

Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:49 am

iAvgeek737 wrote:
Western727 wrote:
av8tiongeek wrote:
It's a virtual rally with a limited number randomly selected to attend in person alone, without a guest. I, too, believe there is a reason they chose Houston over their hometown of Dallas. Hoping they finally announce S. America along with more Caribbean destinations. Looking for a new livery or two as well. We'll know soon enough.


Any wild guesses on South America, if that's indeed one of the surprises?

BOG - 2,200 mi
UIO - 2,332 mi
LIM - 3,110 mi (longer than LAS-HNL, which is 2,762 mi)

...maybe MDE (2,070 mi)? CCS is clearly out due to the unfortunate state of affairs in Venezuela, where I spent a week in the late 90s and loved it.


I would love to see a Mexico comeback. Mexico City + Guadalajara and maybe some more Central America action like Guatemala City, San Salvador and Panama City.
In terms of SA I would also assume BOG/UIO/LIM maybe Medellin or Cali to. I would also love to see them add Brazil but I dont know if the MAX would make it from HOU and I also dont know if they want to use MCO/FLL for SA


My family lives in GUA and nothing would make me happier than being able to fly WN or for them to fly WN. I don’t think it’s happening but who knows.
 
OAHU747
Posts: 23
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:37 am

Re: Southwest Fleet/Network Thread - 2021

Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:46 am

N500WR is leaving the GEG hangar for HOU right now according to FR24. Wonder why??
 
SWALUV
Posts: 205
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:43 pm

Re: Southwest Fleet/Network Thread - 2021

Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:47 am

For what it’s worth, N500WR is scheduled for a flight to departing at 1045PM Pacific Time to HOU with an arrival around 0400AM local. Awful coincidence if they aren’t debuting a special livery at the event.

Edit: https://flightaware.com/live/flight/N500WR
 
ocaviation
Posts: 104
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:49 am

Re: Southwest Fleet/Network Thread - 2021

Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:10 am

A photo circulated around social media tonight for a tiny bit until it was taken down. She looks cool.
 
737MAX7
Posts: 218
Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:26 pm

Re: Southwest Fleet/Network Thread - 2021

Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:26 am

SWALUV wrote:
For what it’s worth, N500WR is scheduled for a flight to departing at 1045PM Pacific Time to HOU with an arrival around 0400AM local. Awful coincidence if they aren’t debuting a special livery at the event.

Edit: https://flightaware.com/live/flight/N500WR

If I could figure out how to post a picture I would but tis an American flag theme. Looks good! And first -800 in a special!
 
avi8
Posts: 1361
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:36 am

Re: Southwest Fleet/Network Thread - 2021

Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:43 am

Regardless of what is announced today, even if it’s underwhelming, many people (myself included) get excited for events like these, and that in itself is a great accomplishment from the airline.
 
av8tiongeek
Posts: 165
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:23 pm

Re: Southwest Fleet/Network Thread - 2021

Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:12 pm

Wneast wrote:
Anybody know when the rally is tomorrow?


1:00 to 2:30 p.m. Herb Time (CT)
 
WN732
Posts: 1018
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:49 am

Re: Southwest Fleet/Network Thread - 2021

Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:48 pm

Oof so many people are trying to get RR points that Southwest50.com is sometimes inaccessible lol.
 
av8tiongeek
Posts: 165
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:23 pm

Re: Southwest Fleet/Network Thread - 2021

Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:27 pm

WN732 wrote:
Oof so many people are trying to get RR points that Southwest50.com is sometimes inaccessible lol.



American Airlines had a better sweepstakes recently and I won nearly every other day. I couldn't even win 10 RR points through this sweepstakes.
 
wnflyguy
Posts: 2504
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:58 pm

Re: Southwest Fleet/Network Thread - 2021

Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:40 pm

https://i.imgur.com/02s1auO.png

Saw this picture posted on Facebook group.
Is this the 50th anniversary bird?
A 800NG Rebranded as 500WN?
Flyguy
 
Silver1SWA
Posts: 4770
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 6:11 pm

Re: Southwest Fleet/Network Thread - 2021

Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:46 pm

wnflyguy wrote:
https://i.imgur.com/02s1auO.png

Saw this picture posted on Facebook group.
Is this the 50th anniversary bird?
A 800NG Rebranded as 500WN?
Flyguy


N500WR is being unveiled today and is 7 years old. The photo I saw of the real bird is not that.
 
f18raider
Posts: 181
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:32 am

Re: Southwest Fleet/Network Thread - 2021

Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:00 pm

wnflyguy wrote:
https://i.imgur.com/02s1auO.png

Saw this picture posted on Facebook group.
Is this the 50th anniversary bird?
A 800NG Rebranded as 500WN?
Flyguy


Hey, I made that! Was a fun concept years ago after the new livery came out.
 
av8tiongeek
Posts: 165
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:23 pm

Re: Southwest Fleet/Network Thread - 2021

Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:38 pm

737MAX7 wrote:
SWALUV wrote:
For what it’s worth, N500WR is scheduled for a flight to departing at 1045PM Pacific Time to HOU with an arrival around 0400AM local. Awful coincidence if they aren’t debuting a special livery at the event.

Edit: https://flightaware.com/live/flight/N500WR

If I could figure out how to post a picture I would but tis an American flag theme. Looks good! And first -800 in a special!


Click on INSERT image to the right of the quote button and to the left of the Smilies button.
 
iAvgeek737
Posts: 84
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:23 am

Re: Southwest Fleet/Network Thread - 2021

Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:47 pm

Image
 
av8tiongeek
Posts: 165
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:23 pm

Re: Southwest Fleet/Network Thread - 2021

Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:54 pm

iAvgeek737 wrote:
Image


I certainly hope not.
 
Flflyer83
Posts: 178
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:40 pm

Re: Southwest Fleet/Network Thread - 2021

Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:22 pm

iAvgeek737 wrote:
Image


oh, my…
 
User avatar
OzarkD9S
Posts: 5992
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2001 2:31 am

Re: Southwest Fleet/Network Thread - 2021

Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:37 pm

iAvgeek737 wrote:

Image


Quick list of Flag Etiquette Don’ts:

Don’t dip the U.S. Flag for any person, flag, or vessel.
Don’t let the flag touch the ground.
Don’t fly flag upside down unless there is an emergency.
Don’t carry the flag flat, or carry things in it.
Don’t use the flag as clothing.
Don’t store the flag where it can get dirty.
Don’t use it as a cover.
Don’t fasten it or tie it back. Always allow it to fall free.
Don’t draw on, or otherwise mark the flag.
Don’t use the flag for decoration. Use bunting with the blue on top, then white, then red.

Epic Fail WN. :mad:
 
iAvgeek737
Posts: 84
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:23 am

Re: Southwest Fleet/Network Thread - 2021

Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:18 pm

OzarkD9S wrote:
iAvgeek737 wrote:

Image


Quick list of Flag Etiquette Don’ts:

Don’t dip the U.S. Flag for any person, flag, or vessel.
Don’t let the flag touch the ground.
Don’t fly flag upside down unless there is an emergency.
Don’t carry the flag flat, or carry things in it.
Don’t use the flag as clothing.
Don’t store the flag where it can get dirty.
Don’t use it as a cover.
Don’t fasten it or tie it back. Always allow it to fall free.
Don’t draw on, or otherwise mark the flag.
Don’t use the flag for decoration. Use bunting with the blue on top, then white, then red.

Epic Fail WN. :mad:


Best part about this is it isnt a real flag. Its a reason why the tail on AA aircraft dont have stars and are missing stripes. Virgin America also didnt have the full number of stars and stripes on
their winglets. Both of these apply to WN's new livery. Not a fail at all

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos