Moderators: jsumali2, richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

 
n515cr
Posts: 2074
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:49 am

Re: Delta Fleet Thread - 2021

Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:26 pm

76Z N174DN 174 ferried to ATL: https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n174dn. Last aircraft at ILN that is expected to exit in DL service (others there are retired - 1x 717, 1x 76Z, and 3x 76L)
319 N335NB 3135 exit from SAL delayed to tomorrow: https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n335nb
8139 has had a bunch of random early Feb entries pop up on FR24 over the last few days. Not sure what that's about.

Tomorrow 4/13
753 N596NW 5816 to exit QRO: https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n596nw
75H N537US 5637 RTS: https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n537us
333 N811NW ferry to SAL: https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n811nw
333 N831NW to exit SAL: https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n831nw
75S N713TW 6809 to ferry to SBD (assume temp storage): https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n713tw
757 TN6706Q 6706: https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n6706q. Nothing scheduled to VQQ at time of this post.
 
n515cr
Posts: 2074
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:49 am

Re: Delta Fleet Thread - 2021

Sat Mar 13, 2021 1:14 pm

 
MO11
Posts: 1687
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:07 pm

Re: Delta Fleet Thread - 2021

Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:33 pm

MO11 wrote:
MO11 wrote:
913, 978, and 9012 sold to USA Jet on Wednesday, presumably for their fine parts.


And one more yesterday, 972.



And a fifth one now, N969DL was sold to USA Jet on March 12.
 
SXDFC
Posts: 2096
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:07 pm

Re: Delta Fleet Thread - 2021

Sun Mar 14, 2021 2:05 am

Does DL have any planes going through paint right now? I know a few airlines have been repainting a few planes within the last year.
 
B757Forever
Posts: 919
Joined: Tue May 04, 2010 3:23 am

Re: Delta Fleet Thread - 2021

Sun Mar 14, 2021 2:43 am

SXDFC wrote:
Does DL have any planes going through paint right now? I know a few airlines have been repainting a few planes within the last year.


Yes. DL paint lines restarted in January. Aircraft being painted in Peru Indiana and Lake Charles Louisiana.
The Rolls Royce Dart. Noise = Shaft Horsepower.
 
SXDFC
Posts: 2096
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:07 pm

Re: Delta Fleet Thread - 2021

Sun Mar 14, 2021 2:50 am

B757Forever wrote:
SXDFC wrote:
Does DL have any planes going through paint right now? I know a few airlines have been repainting a few planes within the last year.


Yes. DL paint lines restarted in January. Aircraft being painted in Peru Indiana and Lake Charles Louisiana.


Do they have any planes in paint right now?
 
n515cr
Posts: 2074
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:49 am

Re: Delta Fleet Thread - 2021

Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:34 am

n515cr wrote:
76Z N174DN 174 ferried to ATL: https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n174dn. Last aircraft at ILN that is expected to exit in DL service (others there are retired - 1x 717, 1x 76Z, and 3x 76L)
319 N335NB 3135 exit from SAL delayed to tomorrow: https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n335nb
8139 has had a bunch of random early Feb entries pop up on FR24 over the last few days. Not sure what that's about.

Tomorrow 4/13
753 N596NW 5816 to exit QRO: https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n596nw
75H N537US 5637 RTS: https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n537us
333 N811NW ferry to SAL: https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n811nw
333 N831NW to exit SAL: https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n831nw
75S N713TW 6809 to ferry to SBD (assume temp storage): https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n713tw
757 TN6706Q 6706: https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n6706q. Nothing scheduled to VQQ at time of this post.


n515cr wrote:


RTS's done today: 3135, 5637, 6706

3331 and 5816 are in ATL, RTS tomorrow and TBD, respectively.

Others listed above on track as listed.

Additional:
75S N707TW to exit QRO Monday: https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n707tw
 
777Mech
Posts: 1156
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:54 pm

Re: Delta Fleet Thread - 2021

Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:35 am

SXDFC wrote:
B757Forever wrote:
SXDFC wrote:
Does DL have any planes going through paint right now? I know a few airlines have been repainting a few planes within the last year.


Yes. DL paint lines restarted in January. Aircraft being painted in Peru Indiana and Lake Charles Louisiana.


Do they have any planes in paint right now?


5638 ferried a few days ago to CWF, I'm not sure what's in GUS right now off the top.
 
n515cr
Posts: 2074
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:49 am

Re: Delta Fleet Thread - 2021

Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:47 pm

n515cr wrote:
3331 and 5816 are in ATL, RTS tomorrow and TBD, respectively.

Others listed above on track as listed.

Additional:
75S N707TW to exit QRO Monday: https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n707tw

5816 RTS this morning: https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n596nw
 
n515cr
Posts: 2074
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:49 am

Re: Delta Fleet Thread - 2021

Sun Mar 14, 2021 7:41 pm

1012 showing an exit from SAL induction on Tuesday: https://flightaware.com/live/flight/N112DN
Expect 3504/3506 to swap at MSP for C+ mods
 
n515cr
Posts: 2074
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:49 am

Re: Delta Fleet Thread - 2021

Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:50 pm

75D N659DL 659 to RTS later today: https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n659dl
359 N504DN 3504 to ferry MSP-DTW ex-C+ mods today and RTS tomorrow: https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n504dn
359 N506DN 3506 to enter MSP for C+ mods today: https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n506dn

75S N707TW 6805 to exit QRO tomorrow: https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n707tw
75D N6708D 6708 ferry to VQQ tomorrow: https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n6708d
75D N6702 6702 to exit VQQ tomorrow: https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n6702
320 N325US 3225 exit pushed to Wednesday: https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n325us
 
n515cr
Posts: 2074
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:49 am

Re: Delta Fleet Thread - 2021

Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:48 pm

n515cr wrote:
75D N659DL 659 to RTS later today: https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n659dl
359 N504DN 3504 to ferry MSP-DTW ex-C+ mods today and RTS tomorrow: https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n504dn
359 N506DN 3506 to enter MSP for C+ mods today: https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n506dn

75S N707TW 6805 to exit QRO tomorrow: https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n707tw
75D N6708D 6708 ferry to VQQ tomorrow: https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n6708d
75D N6702 6702 to exit VQQ tomorrow: https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n6702
320 N325US 3225 exit pushed to Wednesday: https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n325us


659 punted to tomorrow.
3506 in the air.
8301 delivery scheduled for Wednesday: https://flightaware.com/live/flight/N301DU
 
n515cr
Posts: 2074
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:49 am

Re: Delta Fleet Thread - 2021

Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:20 pm

359 N511DN 3511 expected to enter MSP for C+ mods tomorrow: https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n511dn
3 359s to go at that point: 3505, 3512, and 3513
 
TropicalSky
Posts: 557
Joined: Fri May 05, 2017 1:37 pm

Re: Delta Fleet Thread - 2021

Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:38 pm

this mod was done rather quickly

n515cr wrote:
359 N511DN 3511 expected to enter MSP for C+ mods tomorrow: https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n511dn
3 359s to go at that point: 3505, 3512, and 3513
 
timf
Posts: 590
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 8:36 am

Re: Delta Fleet Thread - 2021

Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:43 pm

TropicalSky wrote:
this mod was done rather quickly

n515cr wrote:
359 N511DN 3511 expected to enter MSP for C+ mods tomorrow: https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n511dn
3 359s to go at that point: 3505, 3512, and 3513

There really isn't much to it other than adjusting the pitch of certain rows and changing the seat covers and placards. There's probably other technical work involved such as adjusting wiring and PSU's, but the total seat count stays the same.
 
n515cr
Posts: 2074
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:49 am

Re: Delta Fleet Thread - 2021

Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:37 pm

n515cr wrote:
n515cr wrote:
75D N659DL 659 to RTS later today: https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n659dl
359 N504DN 3504 to ferry MSP-DTW ex-C+ mods today and RTS tomorrow: https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n504dn
359 N506DN 3506 to enter MSP for C+ mods today: https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n506dn

75S N707TW 6805 to exit QRO tomorrow: https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n707tw
75D N6708D 6708 ferry to VQQ tomorrow: https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n6708d
75D N6702 6702 to exit VQQ tomorrow: https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n6702
320 N325US 3225 exit pushed to Wednesday: https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n325us


n515cr wrote:
359 N511DN 3511 expected to enter MSP for C+ mods tomorrow: https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n511dn
3 359s to go at that point: 3505, 3512, and 3513


659 punted to tomorrow.
3506 in the air.
8301 delivery scheduled for Wednesday: https://flightaware.com/live/flight/N301DU


6708 ferried to VQQ
6702 en route to ATL. RTS not yet listed.
3511 and 3504 on track for mod entry and RTS, respectively, before lunch today.
75S N707TW 6805 to exit QRO
1012 to enter service

Tomorrow:
659 punted one more day
320 N325US 3225 RTS
223 N301DU 8301 delivery
739 3893 scheduled to exit QRO-ATL tomorrow: https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n893dn
739 3882 scheduled to exit VCV-QRO tomorrow: https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n882dn
739s remaining: 2? at VCV and 2 at MCI

Also seeing another 739 scheduled to exit VCV tomorrow as DL9936. Tail not yet listed.
 
n515cr
Posts: 2074
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:49 am

Re: Delta Fleet Thread - 2021

Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:34 pm

1012 exit cancelled
179 showing exit from SBD tomorrow: https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n179dn
 
777Mech
Posts: 1156
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:54 pm

Re: Delta Fleet Thread - 2021

Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:59 pm

n515cr wrote:
n515cr wrote:
n515cr wrote:
75D N659DL 659 to RTS later today: https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n659dl
359 N504DN 3504 to ferry MSP-DTW ex-C+ mods today and RTS tomorrow: https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n504dn
359 N506DN 3506 to enter MSP for C+ mods today: https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n506dn

75S N707TW 6805 to exit QRO tomorrow: https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n707tw
75D N6708D 6708 ferry to VQQ tomorrow: https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n6708d
75D N6702 6702 to exit VQQ tomorrow: https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n6702
320 N325US 3225 exit pushed to Wednesday: https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n325us


n515cr wrote:
359 N511DN 3511 expected to enter MSP for C+ mods tomorrow: https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n511dn
3 359s to go at that point: 3505, 3512, and 3513


659 punted to tomorrow.
3506 in the air.
8301 delivery scheduled for Wednesday: https://flightaware.com/live/flight/N301DU


6708 ferried to VQQ
6702 en route to ATL. RTS not yet listed.
3511 and 3504 on track for mod entry and RTS, respectively, before lunch today.
75S N707TW 6805 to exit QRO
1012 to enter service

Tomorrow:
659 punted one more day
320 N325US 3225 RTS
223 N301DU 8301 delivery
739 3893 scheduled to exit QRO-ATL tomorrow: https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n893dn
739 3882 scheduled to exit VCV-QRO tomorrow: https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n882dn
739s remaining: 2? at VCV and 2 at MCI

Also seeing another 739 scheduled to exit VCV tomorrow as DL9936. Tail not yet listed.


The 739 leaving VCV should be 3882, as DL9938 to QRO
 
User avatar
NWAESC
Posts: 1688
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:02 pm

Re: Delta Fleet Thread - 2021

Tue Mar 16, 2021 11:46 pm

With some of these NBs exiting storage, hopefully more cities will see a return of mainline A/C. My station is “all CRJ, all the time” right now...
"Nothing ever happens here, " I said. "I just wait."
 
n515cr
Posts: 2074
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:49 am

Re: Delta Fleet Thread - 2021

Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:29 am

777Mech wrote:
The 739 leaving VCV should be 3882, as DL9938 to QRO

Yep, looks like the dupe has been cancelled.
 
n515cr
Posts: 2074
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:49 am

Re: Delta Fleet Thread - 2021

Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:09 pm

n515cr wrote:
n515cr wrote:
n515cr wrote:
75D N659DL 659 to RTS later today: https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n659dl
359 N504DN 3504 to ferry MSP-DTW ex-C+ mods today and RTS tomorrow: https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n504dn
359 N506DN 3506 to enter MSP for C+ mods today: https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n506dn

75S N707TW 6805 to exit QRO tomorrow: https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n707tw
75D N6708D 6708 ferry to VQQ tomorrow: https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n6708d
75D N6702 6702 to exit VQQ tomorrow: https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n6702
320 N325US 3225 exit pushed to Wednesday: https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n325us


n515cr wrote:
359 N511DN 3511 expected to enter MSP for C+ mods tomorrow: https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n511dn
3 359s to go at that point: 3505, 3512, and 3513


659 punted to tomorrow.
3506 in the air.
8301 delivery scheduled for Wednesday: https://flightaware.com/live/flight/N301DU

n515cr wrote:
1012 exit cancelled
179 showing exit from SBD tomorrow: https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n179dn


A couple of changes to the above...noted below

Today:
75D N659DL, RTS
321 N112DN induction exit, start of rev service
739 N882DN, storage exit, ferry to QRO
75D N6702, RTS
739 N893DN, Mx exit, ferry to ATL, expect RTS soon
76L N179DN, retirement reactivation, ferry to ATL

Tomorrow:
223 N301DU, delivery YMX-MSP. https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/N301DU
321 N108DN, delivery XFW-KEF-YYZ-SAL https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n108dn
320 N325US, RTS

Watching:
75S N707TW, exited VQQ 3/16, should RTS soon
221 N139DU, delivered to MSP 2/5. Unsure when it will enter service or if it has completed induction and being stored at MSP temporarily.
76L N174DN, exited MCI 3/12, expect RTS soon



6708 ferried to VQQ
6702 en route to ATL. RTS not yet listed.
3511 and 3504 on track for mod entry and RTS, respectively, before lunch today.
75S N707TW 6805 to exit QRO
1012 to enter service

Tomorrow:
659 punted one more day
320 N325US 3225 RTS
223 N301DU 8301 delivery
739 3893 scheduled to exit QRO-ATL tomorrow: https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n893dn
739 3882 scheduled to exit VCV-QRO tomorrow: https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n882dn
739s remaining: 2? at VCV and 2 at MCI

Also seeing another 739 scheduled to exit VCV tomorrow as DL9936. Tail not yet listed.
 
TropicalSky
Posts: 557
Joined: Fri May 05, 2017 1:37 pm

Re: Delta Fleet Thread - 2021

Wed Mar 17, 2021 2:18 pm

how many aircrafts are still remaining in storage?
 
777Mech
Posts: 1156
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:54 pm

Re: Delta Fleet Thread - 2021

Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:58 pm

Not seeing anything on the trackers yet, but A321 ship 1008 is supposed to be ferrying XFW-KEF-YYZ-SAL on delivery very soon.
 
n515cr
Posts: 2074
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:49 am

Re: Delta Fleet Thread - 2021

Wed Mar 17, 2021 4:11 pm

777Mech wrote:
Not seeing anything on the trackers yet, but A321 ship 1008 is supposed to be ferrying XFW-KEF-YYZ-SAL on delivery very soon.


It's appearing on FR24.

Also, it looks like I botched the formatting in my previous post, so let's try that again...
couple of changes to the above...noted below

Today:
75D N659DL, RTS
321 N112DN induction exit, start of rev service
739 N882DN, storage exit, ferry to QRO
75D N6702, RTS
739 N893DN, Mx exit, ferry to ATL, expect RTS soon
76L N179DN, retirement reactivation, ferry to ATL
221 N139DU, first revenue flight today https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n139du

Tomorrow:
223 N301DU, delivery YMX-MSP. https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/N301DU
321 N108DN, delivery XFW-KEF-YYZ-SAL https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n108dn
320 N325US, RTS

Watching:
75S N707TW, exited VQQ 3/16, should RTS soon
76L N174DN, exited MCI 3/12, expect RTS soon
Last edited by n515cr on Wed Mar 17, 2021 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 
n515cr
Posts: 2074
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:49 am

Re: Delta Fleet Thread - 2021

Wed Mar 17, 2021 4:13 pm

TropicalSky wrote:
how many aircrafts are still remaining in storage?

77 by my amateur count, with 2 leaving today.
*note that this # does not include any aircraft parked at hubs for a few days or longer periods since that would be difficult to track.

717: 4
221: 11
319: 14
320: 2
738: 4
739: 4
321: 3
75D: 11
75S: 4
76Z: 5
76L: 3
764: 2
332: 4
333: 5
 
audidudi
Posts: 2706
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:35 pm

Re: Delta Fleet Thread - 2021

Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:03 pm

223 N301DU is actually being delivered today and is ferrying from BFM-MSP, not YMX-MSP! However FR24 now says it's being delivered tomorrow!

https://flightaware.com/live/flight/N301DU

https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n301du
Last edited by audidudi on Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 
n515cr
Posts: 2074
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:49 am

Re: Delta Fleet Thread - 2021

Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:14 pm

audidudi wrote:
223 N301DU is actually being delivered today and is ferrying from BFM-MSP, not YMX-MSP!

https://flightaware.com/live/flight/N301DU

You're right about BFM not YMX. The date has flipped a bit, and I suspect that FlightAware might not have updated their info yet. FR24 shows it flying tomorrow: https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n301du
And, DL.com doesn't show it flying today either.
 
n515cr
Posts: 2074
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:49 am

Re: Delta Fleet Thread - 2021

Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:39 pm

Updating the 'tomorrow' list from yesterday. All movements for yesterday took place as expected.
n515cr wrote:
777Mech wrote:
Not seeing anything on the trackers yet, but A321 ship 1008 is supposed to be ferrying XFW-KEF-YYZ-SAL on delivery very soon.


It's appearing on FR24.

Also, it looks like I botched the formatting in my previous post, so let's try that again...
couple of changes to the above...noted below

Today:
75D N659DL, RTS
321 N112DN induction exit, start of rev service
739 N882DN, storage exit, ferry to QRO
75D N6702, RTS
739 N893DN, Mx exit, ferry to ATL, expect RTS soon
76L N179DN, retirement reactivation, ferry to ATL
221 N139DU, first revenue flight today https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n139du


Tomorrow:
321 N108DN, delivery ferry in process XFW-KEF-YYZ-SAL https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n108dn
739 N893DN RTS this morning
223 N301DU, delivery YMX-MSP delayed to later this afternoon. https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/N301DU
320 N325US, RTS tonight

Watching:
75S N707TW, exited VQQ 3/16, should RTS soon
76L N174DN, exited MCI 3/12, expect RTS soon
76L 179DN, exited SBD 3/17, awaiting RTS
 
n515cr
Posts: 2074
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:49 am

Re: Delta Fleet Thread - 2021

Thu Mar 18, 2021 7:43 pm

n515cr wrote:
Tomorrow:
321 N108DN, delivery ferry in process XFW-KEF-YYZ-SAL https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n108dn
739 N893DN RTS this morning
223 N301DU, delivery YMX-MSP delayed to later this afternoon. https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/N301DU
320 N325US, RTS tonight

Watching:
75S N707TW, exited VQQ 3/16, should RTS soon
76L N174DN, exited MCI 3/12, expect RTS soon
76L 179DN, exited SBD 3/17, awaiting RTS


8301 is in the air: https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n301du
1008 is on its second ferry leg.
839 RTS'd
3225 punted to tomorrow

No word on the 75S or 2 76Ls above.

Also, seeing 717 N968AT 9530 ferry tomorrow ILN-DFW-SBD: https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n968at. This is the last 717 at ILN, and the only remaining aircraft there are a few 767s which are not expected to have any sort of reactivation period.
 
777Mech
Posts: 1156
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:54 pm

Re: Delta Fleet Thread - 2021

Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:06 am

n515cr wrote:
n515cr wrote:
Tomorrow:
321 N108DN, delivery ferry in process XFW-KEF-YYZ-SAL https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n108dn
739 N893DN RTS this morning
223 N301DU, delivery YMX-MSP delayed to later this afternoon. https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/N301DU
320 N325US, RTS tonight

Watching:
75S N707TW, exited VQQ 3/16, should RTS soon
76L N174DN, exited MCI 3/12, expect RTS soon
76L 179DN, exited SBD 3/17, awaiting RTS


8301 is in the air: https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n301du
1008 is on its second ferry leg.
839 RTS'd
3225 punted to tomorrow

No word on the 75S or 2 76Ls above.

Also, seeing 717 N968AT 9530 ferry tomorrow ILN-DFW-SBD: https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n968at. This is the last 717 at ILN, and the only remaining aircraft there are a few 767s which are not expected to have any sort of reactivation period.


183 and 185 should RTS sometime in early April.

Should only be 178 and 1521 left in ILN, and they should stay parked there indefinitely.

The only other widebody coming back online soon is 3359 in BHM.
 
n515cr
Posts: 2074
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:49 am

Re: Delta Fleet Thread - 2021

Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:15 am

777Mech wrote:
n515cr wrote:
n515cr wrote:
Tomorrow:
321 N108DN, delivery ferry in process XFW-KEF-YYZ-SAL https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n108dn
739 N893DN RTS this morning
223 N301DU, delivery YMX-MSP delayed to later this afternoon. https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/N301DU
320 N325US, RTS tonight

Watching:
75S N707TW, exited VQQ 3/16, should RTS soon
76L N174DN, exited MCI 3/12, expect RTS soon
76L 179DN, exited SBD 3/17, awaiting RTS


8301 is in the air: https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n301du
1008 is on its second ferry leg.
839 RTS'd
3225 punted to tomorrow

No word on the 75S or 2 76Ls above.

Also, seeing 717 N968AT 9530 ferry tomorrow ILN-DFW-SBD: https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n968at. This is the last 717 at ILN, and the only remaining aircraft there are a few 767s which are not expected to have any sort of reactivation period.


183 and 185 should RTS sometime in early April.

Should only be 178 and 1521 left in ILN, and they should stay parked there indefinitely.

The only other widebody coming back online soon is 3359 in BHM.


Are 183/185 in addition to or instead of 171/175?
 
777Mech
Posts: 1156
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:54 pm

Re: Delta Fleet Thread - 2021

Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:49 am

n515cr wrote:
777Mech wrote:
n515cr wrote:

8301 is in the air: https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n301du
1008 is on its second ferry leg.
839 RTS'd
3225 punted to tomorrow

No word on the 75S or 2 76Ls above.

Also, seeing 717 N968AT 9530 ferry tomorrow ILN-DFW-SBD: https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n968at. This is the last 717 at ILN, and the only remaining aircraft there are a few 767s which are not expected to have any sort of reactivation period.


183 and 185 should RTS sometime in early April.

Should only be 178 and 1521 left in ILN, and they should stay parked there indefinitely.

The only other widebody coming back online soon is 3359 in BHM.


Are 183/185 in addition to or instead of 171/175?


In addition to.

Also hearing 3007 and 3008 have been drug off the runway in VCV, so look for them to be reactivated in the coming weeks.
 
n515cr
Posts: 2074
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:49 am

Re: Delta Fleet Thread - 2021

Fri Mar 19, 2021 3:06 am

777Mech wrote:
n515cr wrote:
777Mech wrote:

183 and 185 should RTS sometime in early April.

Should only be 178 and 1521 left in ILN, and they should stay parked there indefinitely.

The only other widebody coming back online soon is 3359 in BHM.


Are 183/185 in addition to or instead of 171/175?


In addition to.

Also hearing 3007 and 3008 have been drug off the runway in VCV, so look for them to be reactivated in the coming weeks.

Noted, thanks.

3007/3008 would corroborate the recent comment about a lot of aircraft coming back.
 
n94504
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:35 am

Re: Delta Fleet Thread - 2021

Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:03 am

Interesting thread, thanks for the input.

Does anyone know if any of the stored B717's at BHM are due to be returned to service, and if so, which ones?

Or are they all withdrawn from use already, and just waiting for a transfer to SBD for example?

Thanks in advance.
 
777Mech
Posts: 1156
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:54 pm

Re: Delta Fleet Thread - 2021

Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:56 pm

1001 has entered ATL MX to become the IFC prototype.
 
NateGreat
Posts: 503
Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:02 pm

Re: Delta Fleet Thread - 2021

Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:07 am

777Mech wrote:
1001 has entered ATL MX to become the IFC prototype.

Which tail number is 1001, and what is the IFC prototype?
 
777Mech
Posts: 1156
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:54 pm

Re: Delta Fleet Thread - 2021

Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:46 am

NateGreat wrote:
777Mech wrote:
1001 has entered ATL MX to become the IFC prototype.

Which tail number is 1001, and what is the IFC prototype?


It's an A321. IFC is Viasat's "in-flight connectivity" product that is replacing Gogo on A321s, 739s and 757s.
 
flyboy80
Posts: 2108
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2001 8:10 am

Re: Delta Fleet Thread - 2021

Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:20 am

Is this a completely new product from Viasat? IIRC, AA has Viasat internet on much of their fleet.
 
audidudi
Posts: 2706
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:35 pm

Re: Delta Fleet Thread - 2021

Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:58 pm

NateGreat wrote:
777Mech wrote:
1001 has entered ATL MX to become the IFC prototype.

Which tail number is 1001, and what is the IFC prototype?

N101DQ
 
n515cr
Posts: 2074
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:49 am

Re: Delta Fleet Thread - 2021

Sun Mar 21, 2021 3:37 am

 
n515cr
Posts: 2074
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:49 am

Re: Delta Fleet Thread - 2021

Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:03 am

 
DiamondFlyer
Posts: 3488
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:50 pm

Re: Delta Fleet Thread - 2021

Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:25 am

MO11 wrote:
MO11 wrote:
MO11 wrote:
913, 978, and 9012 sold to USA Jet on Wednesday, presumably for their fine parts.


And one more yesterday, 972.



And a fifth one now, N969DL was sold to USA Jet on March 12.


They're not for parts, they're being converted to freighters, to replace the DC-9 fleet they currently operate.
From my cold, dead hands
 
n515cr
Posts: 2074
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:49 am

Re: Delta Fleet Thread - 2021

Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:26 pm

3895, 3225, and 6805 RTS'd
184 exited MCI. RTS tomorrow
332 N859NW 3359 also exited BHM to ATL: https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n859nw. Last 332 at BHM. 3328 is the only 333 still at BHM.
669 rescheduled to tomorrow
 
n515cr
Posts: 2074
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:49 am

Re: Delta Fleet Thread - 2021

Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:05 pm

717 N998AT 9547 ferried ATL-BHM yesterday. Possible storage.
 
gdavis003
Posts: 869
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2019 4:59 am

Re: Delta Fleet Thread - 2021

Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:48 pm

n515cr wrote:
717 N998AT 9547 ferried ATL-BHM yesterday. Possible storage.


That's interesting because I believe that's the one that almost fell into a ravine at PIT the other month. That might be the end of the road.
 
n515cr
Posts: 2074
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:49 am

Re: Delta Fleet Thread - 2021

Wed Mar 24, 2021 9:25 pm

75D N660DL 660 to enter VQQ tomorrow: https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n660dl
75D N6707A 6707 to exit VQQ tomorrow: https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n6707a
332 N859NW 3359 to RTS tomorrow: https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n859nw
350 N506DN showing RTS MSP-LAX Friday: https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n506dn
350 N505DN showing LAX-MSP C+ mod entry Friday: https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n505dn
764 N832MH 1808 scheduled to ferry ATL-SEA-ICN on Friday. Assume onto CAN after that. https://flightaware.com/live/flight/N844MH
Expect 1817 and 1818 to exit mods at that time.

Awaiting RTS for the following: N669DN, N174DN, N179DN
 
User avatar
DL_Mech
Posts: 2616
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2000 7:48 am

Re: Delta Fleet Thread - 2021

Wed Mar 24, 2021 9:54 pm

DiamondFlyer wrote:
MO11 wrote:
MO11 wrote:

And one more yesterday, 972.



And a fifth one now, N969DL was sold to USA Jet on March 12.


They're not for parts, they're being converted to freighters, to replace the DC-9 fleet they currently operate.


More here:

http://www.freightwaves.com/news/why-are-iconic-md-80-jets-being-converted-to-freighters
This plane is built to withstand anything... except a bad pilot.

Former AMT on A220,A310,A319/20/21,A330,A350,B707,B717,B727,B737,B747,B757,B767,B777,DC-9,DC-10,L-1011,
MD-80/90,MD-11
 
777Mech
Posts: 1156
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:54 pm

Re: Delta Fleet Thread - 2021

Wed Mar 24, 2021 9:54 pm

175 and 668 in SBD and VCV respectively should be exiting storage withing the next few days.

gdavis003 wrote:
n515cr wrote:
717 N998AT 9547 ferried ATL-BHM yesterday. Possible storage.


That's interesting because I believe that's the one that almost fell into a ravine at PIT the other month. That might be the end of the road.


It's not the end of the road. The visit to BHM is related to that incident though, it's there to get some repairs to that section. Look for it to exit around the first week of April.
 
audidudi
Posts: 2706
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:35 pm

Re: Delta Fleet Thread - 2021

Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:01 pm

gdavis003 wrote:
n515cr wrote:
717 N998AT 9547 ferried ATL-BHM yesterday. Possible storage.


That's interesting because I believe that's the one that almost fell into a ravine at PIT the other month. That might be the end of the road.

Even more interesting is that she has been flying almost daily since that incident, up until the ferry flight to BHM, so the damage must've been very superficial to say the least!

https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n998at
 
n515cr
Posts: 2074
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:49 am

Re: Delta Fleet Thread - 2021

Thu Mar 25, 2021 3:07 pm

n515cr wrote:
75D N660DL 660 to enter VQQ tomorrow: https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n660dl
75D N6707A 6707 to exit VQQ tomorrow: https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n6707a
332 N859NW 3359 to RTS tomorrow: https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n859nw
350 N506DN showing RTS MSP-LAX Friday: https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n506dn
350 N505DN showing LAX-MSP C+ mod entry Friday: https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n505dn
764 N832MH 1808 scheduled to ferry ATL-SEA-ICN on Friday. Assume onto CAN after that. https://flightaware.com/live/flight/N844MH
Expect 1817 and 1818 to exit mods at that time.

Awaiting RTS for the following: N669DN, N174DN, N179DN

757s on track for today. 332 updated. 359s/764 tomorrow also on track.

Tomorrow
332 3359 RTS pushed from today
Seeing an A320 exit SAL. Tail not know at time of this post.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos