Moderators: jsumali2, richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

 
User avatar
chrisnh
Posts: 4232
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 1999 3:59 am

Re: Boston Aviation Thread - 2021

Wed Dec 15, 2021 4:18 pm

aaflyer777 wrote:
chrisnh wrote:
The A380 is coming at the expense of BA’s fourth daily, so I don’t know whether they have now ‘lost’ that slot going forward and it will ‘only’ be three per day. If so, I wonder if the 380 will stay beyond the normal summer season.


I'm gonna guess they didn't see the need to run the 4th flight since AA is running BOS-LHR on their own metal.


I agree. It's also UA and B6 adding seats to a market that, outside of the high season, probably doesn't need them.
 
airbazar
Posts: 10739
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2003 11:12 pm

Re: Boston Aviation Thread - 2021

Wed Dec 15, 2021 6:46 pm

chrisnh wrote:
aaflyer777 wrote:
chrisnh wrote:
The A380 is coming at the expense of BA’s fourth daily, so I don’t know whether they have now ‘lost’ that slot going forward and it will ‘only’ be three per day. If so, I wonder if the 380 will stay beyond the normal summer season.


I'm gonna guess they didn't see the need to run the 4th flight since AA is running BOS-LHR on their own metal.


I agree. It's also UA and B6 adding seats to a market that, outside of the high season, probably doesn't need them.


Staying at 3x daily and up-gauging the most popular of the 3 flights before adding a 4th frequency makes sense. That 4th frequency has only operated seasonally in the best of times, something we're still a bit far from. BA212/213 enables the most connections at both LHR and BOS. As other countries open up and more people start to travel, this makes sense.
UA and B6 aren't really adding more than what we had pre covid with DY although one can argue that there will be far more competition for premium passengers given that DY's premium class was somewhere between premium economy and business.
 
User avatar
tlecam
Posts: 1593
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:38 pm

Re: Boston Aviation Thread - 2021

Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:34 am

ram789 wrote:
Lufthansa bringing back the A340-600 next year, March 27th, from Munich


This was always one of my favorite planes to fly, particularly when I’m in the back. Exciting.
 
User avatar
adamh8297
Posts: 3334
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:28 pm

Re: Boston Aviation Thread - 2021

Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:27 pm

Wow did not see AA doing BOS-SDF/MEM.

Also weekly PNS, YHZ, and return of a weekly TVC.

B6 loads AVL and YVR both daily and seasonal. AVL on E190 and YVR on A220. The AA weekend AVL flight is still loaded too.
 
User avatar
NickolayAv
Posts: 454
Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:44 pm

Re: Boston Aviation Thread - 2021

Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:55 pm

Also, seems like PLAY, the WOWair reincarnation is planning to launch flights to BOS from KEF.

Will have to wait and see if this actually comes to fruition.
https://onemileatatime.com/news/play-ic ... s-flights/
 
clrd4t8koff
Posts: 1845
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2005 3:57 am

Re: Boston Aviation Thread - 2021

Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:53 pm

I’ve looked on Google flights at various dates in May, June and July and don’t see an A380 loaded for any BA flights. Am I missing something or did they scrap plans? Was there any formal announcement this was actually happening?

BA actually appears to have downgauged their BOS capacity with most days 3x 788/789 and other days 2x 788/789 and 1x 772.
 
B752OS
Posts: 1349
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2005 4:05 am

Re: Boston Aviation Thread - 2021

Fri Dec 17, 2021 12:50 am

clrd4t8koff wrote:
I’ve looked on Google flights at various dates in May, June and July and don’t see an A380 loaded for any BA flights. Am I missing something or did they scrap plans? Was there any formal announcement this was actually happening?

BA actually appears to have downgauged their BOS capacity with most days 3x 788/789 and other days 2x 788/789 and 1x 772.


I just did a dummy booking on BA's website and see that BA0212/0213 is operated with a 380. I looked at a few dates in June.
 
C777ER
Posts: 35
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2021 4:50 pm

Re: Boston Aviation Thread - 2021

Fri Dec 17, 2021 2:05 am

CX had a new A350-1000 parked overnight
 
onwFan
Posts: 775
Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:02 am

Re: Boston Aviation Thread - 2021

Fri Dec 17, 2021 2:59 am

clrd4t8koff wrote:
I’ve looked on Google flights at various dates in May, June and July and don’t see an A380 loaded for any BA flights. Am I missing something or did they scrap plans? Was there any formal announcement this was actually happening?

BA actually appears to have downgauged their BOS capacity with most days 3x 788/789 and other days 2x 788/789 and 1x 772.

Google flights has not updated information for many of the BA flights, including frequency and aircraft. You need to check the BA website for the updates.
 
iyerhari
Posts: 1140
Joined: Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:25 pm

Re: Boston Aviation Thread - 2021

Fri Dec 17, 2021 5:42 am

adamh8297 wrote:
Wow did not see AA doing BOS-SDF/MEM.

Also weekly PNS, YHZ, and return of a weekly TVC.

B6 loads AVL and YVR both daily and seasonal. AVL on E190 and YVR on A220. The AA weekend AVL flight is still loaded too.

Finally, SDF and I am sure that place must be elated as it was an elusive destination for a longtime. I am pretty sure DL flight navigation experts are busy chalking the next round of adds from BOS - contingent upon gate space availability.
 
boston5555
Posts: 35
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:07 pm

Re: Boston Aviation Thread - 2021

Fri Dec 17, 2021 2:17 pm

C777ER wrote:
CX had a new A350-1000 parked overnight

Assuming it is to ferry college students back to HKG. There was a series of CX flights back in early Sep for the start of the college year.
 
clrd4t8koff
Posts: 1845
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2005 3:57 am

Re: Boston Aviation Thread - 2021

Fri Dec 17, 2021 4:37 pm

adamh8297 wrote:
Wow did not see AA doing BOS-SDF/MEM.

Also weekly PNS, YHZ, and return of a weekly TVC.

B6 loads AVL and YVR both daily and seasonal. AVL on E190 and YVR on A220. The AA weekend AVL flight is still loaded too.


AA is cutting both LGA-PNS & LGA-TVC, yet is launching (albeit 1x weekly) BOS-PNS & BOS-TVC? Even at such a low frequency how do they expect to make this work if neither worked out of NYC? BOS-PNS on a RJ isn’t a short flight and PNS doesn’t exactly command high yields. Looking at recent stats published on another thread WN’s MDW-PNS averaged barely 50-60% LF (same with WN’s MDW-VPS & MDW-ECP) and the Midwest is a much more popular market for travel to the gulf coast than New England is. From Boston it’s all about S Fla - MIA, FLL, PBI and even RSW due to Red Sox field.
 
airbazar
Posts: 10739
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2003 11:12 pm

Re: Boston Aviation Thread - 2021

Fri Dec 17, 2021 5:25 pm

boston5555 wrote:
C777ER wrote:
CX had a new A350-1000 parked overnight

Assuming it is to ferry college students back to HKG. There was a series of CX flights back in early Sep for the start of the college year.

Maybe. But it's hard to imagine anyone going back to HK for the Winter break when HK has a 21 day compulsory quarantine in a quarantine facility.
 
User avatar
chrisnh
Posts: 4232
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 1999 3:59 am

Re: Boston Aviation Thread - 2021

Fri Dec 17, 2021 5:45 pm

onwFan wrote:
clrd4t8koff wrote:
I’ve looked on Google flights at various dates in May, June and July and don’t see an A380 loaded for any BA flights. Am I missing something or did they scrap plans? Was there any formal announcement this was actually happening?

BA actually appears to have downgauged their BOS capacity with most days 3x 788/789 and other days 2x 788/789 and 1x 772.

Google flights has not updated information for many of the BA flights, including frequency and aircraft. You need to check the BA website for the updates.


The A380 is at BOS for nearly six hours...coming in after 1pm and going out after 7pm. I think BA is the only one allowed to keep it at the gate?
 
User avatar
adamh8297
Posts: 3334
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:28 pm

Re: Boston Aviation Thread - 2021

Fri Dec 17, 2021 8:06 pm

clrd4t8koff wrote:
adamh8297 wrote:
Wow did not see AA doing BOS-SDF/MEM.

Also weekly PNS, YHZ, and return of a weekly TVC.

B6 loads AVL and YVR both daily and seasonal. AVL on E190 and YVR on A220. The AA weekend AVL flight is still loaded too.


AA is cutting both LGA-PNS & LGA-TVC, yet is launching (albeit 1x weekly) BOS-PNS & BOS-TVC? Even at such a low frequency how do they expect to make this work if neither worked out of NYC? BOS-PNS on a RJ isn’t a short flight and PNS doesn’t exactly command high yields. Looking at recent stats published on another thread WN’s MDW-PNS averaged barely 50-60% LF (same with WN’s MDW-VPS & MDW-ECP) and the Midwest is a much more popular market for travel to the gulf coast than New England is. From Boston it’s all about S Fla - MIA, FLL, PBI and even RSW due to Red Sox field.


BOS-TVC did better than I expected it to last summer (loads were 70-80%). Also I just checked and the flight is loaded as daily E-175 from June 2 through Labor Day but nothing else from the new release is loaded so maybe it will only be weekly when the schedule is updated.

Regarding PNS, BOS-VPS was the worst performing route loadwise in G4's network (loads in 60's to low 70's) this summer but they probably will wind up doing OK with a weekly E-175 on it based on the following Q3 2019 Table 6 Data:

Boston (BOS/MHT/PVD) to PNS and nearby airports in PDEW:

PNS-56
VPS-36
ECP-30
MOB-15

The weekly YHZ flight puzzles me more than anything. Unless they were looking for a short round trip to use the plane, why not try a weekly MLB or DAB instead?

Sidenote: G4 did well with TYS, GRR, and AVL this summer.
 
FGITD
Posts: 2016
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:44 pm

Re: Boston Aviation Thread - 2021

Fri Dec 17, 2021 11:31 pm

chrisnh wrote:
onwFan wrote:
clrd4t8koff wrote:
I’ve looked on Google flights at various dates in May, June and July and don’t see an A380 loaded for any BA flights. Am I missing something or did they scrap plans? Was there any formal announcement this was actually happening?

BA actually appears to have downgauged their BOS capacity with most days 3x 788/789 and other days 2x 788/789 and 1x 772.

Google flights has not updated information for many of the BA flights, including frequency and aircraft. You need to check the BA website for the updates.


The A380 is at BOS for nearly six hours...coming in after 1pm and going out after 7pm. I think BA is the only one allowed to keep it at the gate?


Similar to their old pre-covid schedule for the 380

BA isn’t actually an exception, it’s traditionally been more so the case that since they use one Gate all day, they were allowed to leave aircraft there. That came with the caveat however that if one of those flights was delayed and impacting their other flights…they had no choice but to wait. Everyone else could try to change gate if the previous aircraft was going to delay their operation. That’s also why you’d see things like E9 being LX-LH-LH-LX, or E5 going AF-KL-AF.
 
User avatar
VS4ever
Posts: 2719
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2004 10:03 am

Re: Boston Aviation Thread - 2021

Sat Dec 18, 2021 1:25 am

NickolayAv wrote:
Also, seems like PLAY, the WOWair reincarnation is planning to launch flights to BOS from KEF.

Will have to wait and see if this actually comes to fruition.
https://onemileatatime.com/news/play-ic ... s-flights/


4.30am arrival time in KEF will not be for the faint hearted that’s for sure. Google are pricing them out at $332 for the end of May.
1hr 25 minute turn seems a little tight, but E doesn’t look crazy busy at that time based on my current review.

I’m inclined to agree as to how well they will do, but always welcome a new tail to the Logan house.
 
airbazar
Posts: 10739
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2003 11:12 pm

Re: Boston Aviation Thread - 2021

Sat Dec 18, 2021 2:44 pm

VS4ever wrote:
NickolayAv wrote:
Also, seems like PLAY, the WOWair reincarnation is planning to launch flights to BOS from KEF.

Will have to wait and see if this actually comes to fruition.
https://onemileatatime.com/news/play-ic ... s-flights/


4.30am arrival time in KEF will not be for the faint hearted that’s for sure. Google are pricing them out at $332 for the end of May.
1hr 25 minute turn seems a little tight, but E doesn’t look crazy busy at that time based on my current review.

I’m inclined to agree as to how well they will do, but always welcome a new tail to the Logan house.


4:30am KEF is only 11:30pm Boston time. That is a heck of a lot better than FI's schedule.
I hope they last longer than WOW. Both WOW and FI had/have similar schedules in that their KEF connections are in the middle of the night, which is why I personally never felt inclined to even try them. The idea of making a connection in what would be 2-5am Boston time is just not very appealing to me but there were plenty of people who didn't care, including my wife.
 
iyerhari
Posts: 1140
Joined: Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:25 pm

Re: Boston Aviation Thread - 2021

Sun Dec 19, 2021 12:13 am

iyerhari wrote:
Took the BOS-DOH-BOM flight. Surprisingly since it was Wed, the AF lounge seemed quiet and nice. Probably Omicron, OR I was late as my flight departs only at 10:00 pm. But not bad and not a zoo. QR A350 was superb and one of the best I believe I may have taken. Frankly and again my personal experience - QR seemed far better to travel to India vs. BA or LH if I had the choice. QR lounge was superb too. BOM customs and immigrations was a nightmare thanks to COVID protocols and new rules governing passengers coming in some of the African countries and Europe. Overall a good experience and would certainly recommend QR.

Took the return flight from BOM-DOH-BOS flight. Experience was the same and honestly food options catering to India bound destination travelers was excellent. Flight came in an hour early landing to BOS so it was quite empty. QR A350 airplanes are really nice and new. No questions asked in immigrations /customs including the 24 hour PCR test which I had taken. I just happened to see the B6 connectivity desk for seamless transfers. There were quite a few connection passengers from BOS. AA also has a spot alongside B6.
 
airbazar
Posts: 10739
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2003 11:12 pm

Re: Boston Aviation Thread - 2021

Sun Dec 19, 2021 1:18 pm

iyerhari wrote:
iyerhari wrote:
Took the BOS-DOH-BOM flight. Surprisingly since it was Wed, the AF lounge seemed quiet and nice. Probably Omicron, OR I was late as my flight departs only at 10:00 pm. But not bad and not a zoo. QR A350 was superb and one of the best I believe I may have taken. Frankly and again my personal experience - QR seemed far better to travel to India vs. BA or LH if I had the choice. QR lounge was superb too. BOM customs and immigrations was a nightmare thanks to COVID protocols and new rules governing passengers coming in some of the African countries and Europe. Overall a good experience and would certainly recommend QR.

Took the return flight from BOM-DOH-BOS flight. Experience was the same and honestly food options catering to India bound destination travelers was excellent. Flight came in an hour early landing to BOS so it was quite empty. QR A350 airplanes are really nice and new. No questions asked in immigrations /customs including the 24 hour PCR test which I had taken. I just happened to see the B6 connectivity desk for seamless transfers. There were quite a few connection passengers from BOS. AA also has a spot alongside B6.


As I understand it the PCR test and vaccine validation is done at check-in so you wouldn't even be allowed on the plane if you didn't have it. No need for CBP to get involved. Do you recall if the regular passport control kiosks at Logan are back in operation?

Also Logan related, does anyone here know what terminal E is like at 6am these days? I'm taking the BA morning flight next week (dep ~7:30a), and I'm curious if there will even be an option for me to grab some breakfast and a cup of coffee, post security without schlepping all the way to terminal C.
 
iyerhari
Posts: 1140
Joined: Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:25 pm

Re: Boston Aviation Thread - 2021

Sun Dec 19, 2021 1:44 pm

airbazar wrote:
As I understand it the PCR test and vaccine validation is done at check-in so you wouldn't even be allowed on the plane if you didn't have it. No need for CBP to get involved. Do you recall if the regular passport control kiosks at Logan are back in operation?

Also Logan related, does anyone here know what terminal E is like at 6am these days? I'm taking the BA morning flight next week (dep ~7:30a), and I'm curious if there will even be an option for me to grab some breakfast and a cup of coffee, post security without schlepping all the way to terminal C.

You are correct. My vaccination card and PCR test was checked at the time of check-in at BOM and also at DOH. DOH also checked the validity using the QR code for my PCR test. The passport machines were working yesterday. To my knowledge, only 1 was non-operational which is a superb achievement IMO :) Barring EK, QR and PD - there were none at Terminal E at 1:00 pm EST. The greatest feat I thought - baggage carousel came in about 15 mins and by the time I had completed immigration, the baggage was ready for me. Taxi lines were bad and my suggestion is to use a pre-booked service for a pickup as folks did not want to trek all the way to Central parking to pickup Uber.
 
User avatar
VS4ever
Posts: 2719
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2004 10:03 am

Re: Boston Aviation Thread - 2021

Sun Dec 19, 2021 3:45 pm

airbazar wrote:
iyerhari wrote:
iyerhari wrote:
Took the BOS-DOH-BOM flight. Surprisingly since it was Wed, the AF lounge seemed quiet and nice. Probably Omicron, OR I was late as my flight departs only at 10:00 pm. But not bad and not a zoo. QR A350 was superb and one of the best I believe I may have taken. Frankly and again my personal experience - QR seemed far better to travel to India vs. BA or LH if I had the choice. QR lounge was superb too. BOM customs and immigrations was a nightmare thanks to COVID protocols and new rules governing passengers coming in some of the African countries and Europe. Overall a good experience and would certainly recommend QR.

Took the return flight from BOM-DOH-BOS flight. Experience was the same and honestly food options catering to India bound destination travelers was excellent. Flight came in an hour early landing to BOS so it was quite empty. QR A350 airplanes are really nice and new. No questions asked in immigrations /customs including the 24 hour PCR test which I had taken. I just happened to see the B6 connectivity desk for seamless transfers. There were quite a few connection passengers from BOS. AA also has a spot alongside B6.


As I understand it the PCR test and vaccine validation is done at check-in so you wouldn't even be allowed on the plane if you didn't have it. No need for CBP to get involved. Do you recall if the regular passport control kiosks at Logan are back in operation?

Also Logan related, does anyone here know what terminal E is like at 6am these days? I'm taking the BA morning flight next week (dep ~7:30a), and I'm curious if there will even be an option for me to grab some breakfast and a cup of coffee, post security without schlepping all the way to terminal C.


Based on the Massport website info. I’m going to say get your schlepping boots on.
 
boston5555
Posts: 35
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:07 pm

Re: Boston Aviation Thread - 2021

Sun Dec 19, 2021 4:10 pm

airbazar wrote:
boston5555 wrote:
C777ER wrote:
CX had a new A350-1000 parked overnight

Assuming it is to ferry college students back to HKG. There was a series of CX flights back in early Sep for the start of the college year.

Maybe. But it's hard to imagine anyone going back to HK for the Winter break when HK has a 21 day compulsory quarantine in a quarantine facility.


I agree - except that I thought the quarantine restrictions for HK citizens were a little more flexible upon proof of vaccination and a negative test upon arrival - you can quarantine at home subject to ongoing testing. I may be wrong. That being said, Harvard announced that the first part of the next semester will be remote (others are expected to follow), not to mention many have a J-term and classes won't resume until the end of January, at the earliest. Can't imagine any other reason that CX is operating a BOS-HKG flight. (There is another one in a couple of days, I believe). They are just one offs and the dates coincide with college breaks.
 
FGITD
Posts: 2016
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:44 pm

Re: Boston Aviation Thread - 2021

Sun Dec 19, 2021 5:01 pm

VS4ever wrote:
airbazar wrote:
iyerhari wrote:
Took the return flight from BOM-DOH-BOS flight. Experience was the same and honestly food options catering to India bound destination travelers was excellent. Flight came in an hour early landing to BOS so it was quite empty. QR A350 airplanes are really nice and new. No questions asked in immigrations /customs including the 24 hour PCR test which I had taken. I just happened to see the B6 connectivity desk for seamless transfers. There were quite a few connection passengers from BOS. AA also has a spot alongside B6.


As I understand it the PCR test and vaccine validation is done at check-in so you wouldn't even be allowed on the plane if you didn't have it. No need for CBP to get involved. Do you recall if the regular passport control kiosks at Logan are back in operation?

Also Logan related, does anyone here know what terminal E is like at 6am these days? I'm taking the BA morning flight next week (dep ~7:30a), and I'm curious if there will even be an option for me to grab some breakfast and a cup of coffee, post security without schlepping all the way to terminal C.


Based on the Massport website info. I’m going to say get your schlepping boots on.


That would be my advice as well. Last time I tried to eat in E the food options were scarce to say the least. I think I had to walk further to get to a Dunkin’ Donuts than I would have if I was walking from home. Which is an unusual experience in Boston
 
airbazar
Posts: 10739
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2003 11:12 pm

Re: Boston Aviation Thread - 2021

Sun Dec 19, 2021 8:12 pm

iyerhari wrote:
airbazar wrote:
As I understand it the PCR test and vaccine validation is done at check-in so you wouldn't even be allowed on the plane if you didn't have it. No need for CBP to get involved. Do you recall if the regular passport control kiosks at Logan are back in operation?

Also Logan related, does anyone here know what terminal E is like at 6am these days? I'm taking the BA morning flight next week (dep ~7:30a), and I'm curious if there will even be an option for me to grab some breakfast and a cup of coffee, post security without schlepping all the way to terminal C.

You are correct. My vaccination card and PCR test was checked at the time of check-in at BOM and also at DOH. DOH also checked the validity using the QR code for my PCR test. The passport machines were working yesterday. To my knowledge, only 1 was non-operational which is a superb achievement IMO :) Barring EK, QR and PD - there were none at Terminal E at 1:00 pm EST. The greatest feat I thought - baggage carousel came in about 15 mins and by the time I had completed immigration, the baggage was ready for me. Taxi lines were bad and my suggestion is to use a pre-booked service for a pickup as folks did not want to trek all the way to Central parking to pickup Uber.


Thanks for the info. I drive and park my car at the airport (hotel actually), so transportation is not an issue :)

VS4ever wrote:
Based on the Massport website info. I’m going to say get your schlepping boots on.

Lovely but not surprised :roll: Thank you.
 
boston5555
Posts: 35
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:07 pm

Re: Boston Aviation Thread - 2021

Wed Dec 22, 2021 5:51 pm

Looks like an Antonov diverting to BOS
 
C777ER
Posts: 35
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2021 4:50 pm

Re: Boston Aviation Thread - 2021

Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:42 am

Swiss LX 51 is a 77W tomorrow
 
boston5555
Posts: 35
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:07 pm

Re: Boston Aviation Thread - 2021

Mon Dec 27, 2021 6:22 pm

And a UA from BRU diverted today
 
User avatar
Revelation
Posts: 27445
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2005 9:37 pm

Re: Boston Aviation Thread - 2021

Mon Dec 27, 2021 11:00 pm

tlecam wrote:
ram789 wrote:
Lufthansa bringing back the A340-600 next year, March 27th, from Munich


This was always one of my favorite planes to fly, particularly when I’m in the back. Exciting.

Avoid the last row in back, it is against a bulkhead and doesn't recline.
 
User avatar
SQ22
Moderator
Posts: 2696
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:29 am

Re: Boston Aviation Thread - 2021

Fri Dec 31, 2021 5:50 pm

Please continue to post your news and your discussion here:

Boston Aviation Thread - 2022

Thread will be locked.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos