Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

SQ22
Topic Author

Idaho Aviation Thread - 2021

Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:35 pm

Welcome to the Idaho Aviation Thread 2021. Please continue to post your news and your discussion here.

Link to previous thread:

Idaho Airports and Aviation Thread - 2020

oosnowrat

Re: Idaho Aviation Thread - 2021

Sun Jan 03, 2021 1:41 am

Flew thru TWF last week. They reported working only one SUN diversion so far this season. The new RNP approach into the Hailey airport seems to be working well.

oosnowrat

Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:11 am

It looks like the TWF-DEN route is taking off. TWF received a SCASD grant to launch this route. The single flight will run as a daytime turn, rather than a FFOD/RON.

https://magicvalley.com/business/denver ... op-story-1

ah414211

Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:17 pm

JetBlue is launching BOI-JFK starting July 2, 2021! Looks like it's a red-eye operating 4 days a week. Planned to be seasonal service through the summer. Definitely wasn't expecting to see that one!!

https://www.iflyboise.com/press-room/me ... is-summer/

Wneast

Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:41 pm

ah414211 wrote:
JetBlue is launching BOI-JFK starting July 2, 2021! Looks like it's a red-eye operating 4 days a week. Planned to be seasonal service through the summer. Definitely wasn't expecting to see that one!!

https://www.iflyboise.com/press-room/me ... is-summer/

Do you think JetBlue could do any other adds out of Boise if this is successful ?

alohashirts

Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:25 pm

Great additions for IDA, TWF, and BOI recently. It’s awesome to see new service to these Idaho towns.

oosnowrat

Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:46 am

The result of the legislative interim committee on intrastate aviation was introduced in the state senate. The bill proposes a $1m fund to assist with the establishment of commercial air service between Idaho communities.

https://legislature.idaho.gov/sessionin ... ion/S1103/

Wneast

Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:41 am

Did anyone else see what Boise is wanting for future service, Boston, Honolulu, Orlando are top priorities with there new updates to their incentive program anyone see these getting added anytime soon by any of the airlines ?

QXorVX

Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:22 pm

BOI-HNL was flown on Allegiant during their short lived point-to-point Hawaii flying outside their major markets. I think external factors other than demand contributed to that not working out in the long run. A flight a couple times a week would probably work, even if only during the peak season. The trick is finding an airline looking to do that it the correct fleet type. Really the 757 is probably the right fit, not sure if a B737NG could make it all the way from Boise.

Maybe this is the kind of market Frontier envisions flying with their A321XLR?

Wneast

Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:50 am

QXorVX wrote:
BOI-HNL was flown on Allegiant during their short lived point-to-point Hawaii flying outside their major markets. I think external factors other than demand contributed to that not working out in the long run. A flight a couple times a week would probably work, even if only during the peak season. The trick is finding an airline looking to do that it the correct fleet type. Really the 757 is probably the right fit, not sure if a B737NG could make it all the way from Boise.

Maybe this is the kind of market Frontier envisions flying with their A321XLR?

A max 8 or 9 can make it comfortably in the winter in spring and if southwest flew it with a max seven eventually the 737 max 7 goes almost four thousand miles

msp747

Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:31 pm

Wneast wrote:
Did anyone else see what Boise is wanting for future service, Boston, Honolulu, Orlando are top priorities with there new updates to their incentive program anyone see these getting added anytime soon by any of the airlines ?

I think it is really odd that they included Boston on that list, but not DC. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see direct service to Boston. I'm just not sure there is much demand for it. Add to it the fact that there wouldn't be much for connections, and it doesn't make sense to me. BWI on WN or IAD on UA would not only get you directly to the DC area, but both of those airports would offer decent connections (especially international destinations at IAD). Maybe BOI is just really hopeful they can get B6 to commit full-time to the airport.

Wneast

Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:34 pm

msp747 wrote:
Wneast wrote:

I think it is really odd that they included Boston on that list, but not DC. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see direct service to Boston. I'm just not sure there is much demand for it. Add to it the fact that there wouldn't be much for connections, and it doesn't make sense to me. BWI on WN or IAD on UA would not only get you directly to the DC area, but both of those airports would offer decent connections (especially international destinations at IAD). Maybe BOI is just really hopeful they can get B6 to commit full-time to the airport.

I really think a BWI flight on WN or IAD on United would work I believe there was 108 passengers a day before COVID I believe maybe with New York happening I would think that’s next or WN MCO could work seasonal but would they want to try it a long thin route ?

msp747

Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:47 pm

Wneast wrote:
msp747 wrote:
Wneast wrote:

I really think a BWI flight on WN or IAD on United would work I believe there was 108 passengers a day before COVID I believe maybe with New York happening I would think that’s next or WN MCO could work seasonal but would they want to try it a long thin route ?

Yeah, I'd prefer the IAD service, but that's only because Northern Virginia is where I used to live and is usually my destination when I go out there.

I wouldn't put it past WN to try seasonal service to MCO, especially since they seem to try those from time to time out of BOI (I know they did summer MDW, and I seem to remember HOU or DAL service on select days).

I feel like WN has tried so many strategies during their time in BOI, and I'm not sure they know what they want the station to be. First, they were basically a QX competitor, with regional service. Then they cut almost all of those flights, sticking to key "focus cities" like DEN, OAK, and PHX. Now I feel like they've grown their California presence, but a lot of those routes face competition from AS. Maybe I am not up to speed on their offerings, but I feel like other carriers have beefed up their presence in Boise, while WN has only shuffled their options, not really grown.

Wneast

Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:51 pm

[threeid][/threeid]
msp747 wrote:
Wneast wrote:
msp747 wrote:

Yeah, I'd prefer the IAD service, but that's only because Northern Virginia is where I used to live and is usually my destination when I go out there.

I wouldn't put it past WN to try seasonal service to MCO, especially since they seem to try those from time to time out of BOI (I know they did summer MDW, and I seem to remember HOU or DAL service on select days).

I feel like WN has tried so many strategies during their time in BOI, and I'm not sure they know what they want the station to be. First, they were basically a QX competitor, with regional service. Then they cut almost all of those flights, sticking to key "focus cities" like DEN, OAK, and PHX. Now I feel like they've grown their California presence, but a lot of those routes face competition from AS. Maybe I am not up to speed on their offerings, but I feel like other carriers have beefed up their presence in Boise, while WN has only shuffled their options, not really grown.

Yes I would really like WN to beef up BOI with flights to HOU and MCO I think they will for sure add back MDW and DAL, and there has been serious talk about them adding Hawaii which I hope will happen

msp747

Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:10 pm

Wneast wrote:
[threeid][/threeid]
msp747 wrote:
Wneast wrote:

Yes I would really like WN to beef up BOI with flights to HOU and MCO I think they will for sure add back MDW and DAL, and there has been serious talk about them adding Hawaii which I hope will happen

I suppose it could be gate space that's holding them (and a lot of the other airlines) back. Concourse A can't happen soon enough, but I think it's at least 3 years away (aggressive timetable) and more likely at least 5 years out.

Wneast

Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:29 pm

msp747 wrote:
Wneast wrote:
[threeid][/threeid]
msp747 wrote:

I suppose it could be gate space that's holding them (and a lot of the other airlines) back. Concourse A can't happen soon enough, but I think it's at least 3 years away (aggressive timetable) and more likely at least 5 years out.
I think southwest has some gate space left but I’m not sure I know it’s holding Alaska back for sure

jplatts

Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:12 pm

msp747 wrote:

WN did operate Saturday-only DAL-BOI nonstop service in Summer 2018 and 2019, and WN re-adding Saturday-only BOI-DAL nonstop service might be a possibility with the recent adds that WN made out DAL to the Mountain West, including daily nonstop service to COS from DAL and Saturday-only DAL-BZN/HDN/MTJ seasonal nonstop service.

WN re-adding daily nonstop service to MDW from BOI is also a possibility with WN previously operating daily nonstop service to MDW from BOI on a summer seasonal basis and with the recent adds that WN has made out of MDW to other destinations such as BZN, COS, VPS, IAH, LGB, MIA, MYR, PWM, RIC, SRQ, SAV, and IAD.

Wneast

Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:20 pm

Does anyone know what the largest underserved routes are from BOI and does anyone how much room does each airline have to expand ?

OzarkD9S

Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:27 pm

Wneast wrote:

Does anyone know what the largest underserved routes are from BOI and does anyone how much room does each airline have to expand ?

Strictly from the perspective of WN potential service, I could see STL-BOI being added down the road, given the connection possibilities on the STL end. A daily flight would be a nice compliment/option to MDW and DEN, at least for connections.

Wneast

Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:53 am

[twoid][/twoid]
OzarkD9S wrote:
Wneast wrote:

Strictly from the perspective of WN potential service, I could see STL-BOI being added down the road, given the connection possibilities on the STL end. A daily flight would be a nice compliment/option to MDW and DEN, at least for connections.

I could see that does anyone know if they are using all there gate space ?

OzarkD9S

Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:03 am

Wneast wrote:
[twoid][/twoid]
OzarkD9S wrote:
Wneast wrote:

Who and where?

Wneast

Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:10 am

OzarkD9S wrote:
Wneast wrote:
[twoid][/twoid]
OzarkD9S wrote:

Who and where?

WN at BOI ?

msp747

Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:10 pm

Wneast wrote:
OzarkD9S wrote:
Wneast wrote:
[twoid][/twoid]

Who and where?

WN at BOI ?

Obviously it's been a while since I've flown, but it seems like a lot of the airlines are sharing space. I know WN has gates B15 and B17, but I'm pretty sure they use another at peak times (maybe B19, which AA also uses). Not sure who has B16 these days (old NW gate). I know UA runs a fair amount of flights out of B21, in addition to their traditional gates of B10/B11. DL has B20/B22, but I think they spill over into other gates during peak times. B14 doesn't seem to have a full-time tenant, but the waiting area has been shrunk so much that I'm sure it's the least desirable at the airport. I think only RJs can really use it now. I'm pretty sure G4 uses the C concourse with AS.

Wneast

Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:15 pm

msp747 wrote:
Wneast wrote:
OzarkD9S wrote:

Who and where?

WN at BOI ?

Obviously it's been a while since I've flown, but it seems like a lot of the airlines are sharing space. I know WN has gates B15 and B17, but I'm pretty sure they use another at peak times (maybe B19, which AA also uses). Not sure who has B16 these days (old NW gate). I know UA runs a fair amount of flights out of B21, in addition to their traditional gates of B10/B11. DL has B20/B22, but I think they spill over into other gates during peak times. B14 doesn't seem to have a full-time tenant, but the waiting area has been shrunk so much that I'm sure it's the least desirable at the airport. I think only RJs can really use it now. I'm pretty sure G4 uses the C concourse with AS.

Should be interesting what we see added in the fall to winter from any airline if any I would imagine will see some new routes then ?

msp747

Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:30 pm

Wneast wrote:
msp747 wrote:
Wneast wrote:
WN at BOI ?

Should be interesting what we see added in the fall to winter from any airline if any I would imagine will see some new routes then ?

I'm not sure, but my hope is that the new routes we've seen added lately stick long-term. I know BOI has capitalized on the outdoorsy vacation boom we've seen during the pandemic.

I actually tried to give some business to the new AS flight to ORD as a way to get to the east coast, but for some reason, the AS website wouldn't let me then connect to AA for the last leg. If I wanted to connect on AA, I had to first fly to SEA, then ORD, and then switch to AA. I wonder if it is because AA has its own BOI-ORD flight.

Wneast

Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:35 pm

msp747 wrote:
Wneast wrote:
msp747 wrote:

I'm not sure, but my hope is that the new routes we've seen added lately stick long-term. I know BOI has capitalized on the outdoorsy vacation boom we've seen during the pandemic.

I actually tried to give some business to the new AS flight to ORD as a way to get to the east coast, but for some reason, the AS website wouldn't let me then connect to AA for the last leg. If I wanted to connect on AA, I had to first fly to SEA, then ORD, and then switch to AA. I wonder if it is because AA has its own BOI-ORD flight.

I would imagine we will see Alaska add way more also because of the growing wealth and there frequent flyers are moving there

sprxUSA

Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:54 pm

msp747 wrote:
Wneast wrote:
OzarkD9S wrote:

Who and where?

WN at BOI ?

B14- Primarily DL* but sometimes UA* when necessary or 10, 11 out of service. And yes CRJ ERJ only gate
B16- WN RON and G4 primary gate.
B19 AA sometimes G4 if need to move. G4 seems to get ousted around a bit due to not being a primary lessor on any gate it appears. Have seen them on 16, 19, some C gates....

msp747

Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:22 pm

sprxUSA wrote:
msp747 wrote:
Wneast wrote:
WN at BOI ?

B14- Primarily DL* but sometimes UA* when necessary or 10, 11 out of service. And yes CRJ ERJ only gate
B16- WN RON and G4 primary gate.
B19 AA sometimes G4 if need to move. G4 seems to get ousted around a bit due to not being a primary lessor on any gate it appears. Have seen them on 16, 19, some C gates....

Thanks for the update. I do think it's odd that UA uses B21 over B14, which is right across from its other gates, especially considering how CRJ/ERJ heavy their schedule is. It would make more sense for DL to use B21. That makes sense that G4 doesn't have a permanent gate, since they don't have operations every day, but that must be a headache to shuffle around that much.

LAXBUR

Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:33 pm

The airlines spread all over B and the numbering drive me crazy. During the day there’s plenty of room for WN to add a few flights. It is in early morning and evening when things get tight for everyone. Delta seems to operate in banks and that can sometimes cause a brief delay from past experiences. Alaska has the most consistent gate constraints and definitely needs a long term solution.

Wneast

Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:10 am

LAXBUR wrote:
The airlines spread all over B and the numbering drive me crazy. During the day there’s plenty of room for WN to add a few flights. It is in early morning and evening when things get tight for everyone. Delta seems to operate in banks and that can sometimes cause a brief delay from past experiences. Alaska has the most consistent gate constraints and definitely needs a long term solution.

I’m really hopping that we see more WN adds in the fall and latter on , I’m seeing possible adds from them as HOU, MCO seasonal, DAL, MDW back and HNL I’m not sure of any others maybe STL later down the line possibly

Wneast

Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:13 am

Wneast wrote:
LAXBUR wrote:

I’m really hopping that we see more WN adds in the fall and latter on , I’m seeing possible adds from them as HOU, MCO seasonal, DAL, MDW back and HNL I’m not sure of any others maybe STL later down the line and BWI if United doesn’t do Dulles

Wneast

Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:19 am

Well the press release hasn’t come out but WN is starting BOI-MDW, DAL, SNA at all daily starting in June

Wneast

Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:45 pm

Wneast wrote:
Well the press release hasn’t come out but WN is starting BOI-MDW, DAL, SNA at all daily starting in June

Anybody think Alaska will do anything?

LAXBUR

Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:13 pm

Wneast wrote:

Well no one has seen anything. I don’t know when WN’s next release is. Could you give us more info?

If factual, AS can only really respond to SNA.

AC4500

Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:20 pm

Wneast wrote:
Wneast wrote:

Anybody think Alaska will do anything?

Alaska already announced BOI-ORD. They can't really add BOI-SNA unless they sacrifice a frequency from PDX/SEA/SFO. BOI-DAL is certainly possible, but AS has limited slots there as well.

Wneast

Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:32 pm

LAXBUR wrote:
Wneast wrote:

Well no one has seen anything. I don’t know when WN’s next release is. Could you give us more info?

If factual, AS can only really respond to SNA.

They have been loaded in there website with other new routes for other cities but for some reason there has been no press release I’m no sure what’s up ?

sprxUSA

Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:38 pm

Wonder how long these recent BOI adds will be around?
I cant see either AS or G4 keeping PSP for next season...
Maybe enough pax for one carrier, but not 2.

Wneast

Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:50 pm

https://community.southwest.com/t5/Blog ... vice210430 Well here is the official announcement of WN new routes at BOI hopefully get extended to year round at some point I wonder what’s next for them at BOI my guess is HNL, HOU at least seasonal if not MCO seasonal Saturday only would work I think so many things they could do ?

sprxUSA

Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:59 pm

Boy a nice slight of Pittsburgh in the release. Left off the 'h'. One would think they'd know how to spell cities you serve....

oosnowrat

Thu May 27, 2021 2:22 am

Now the University of Idaho wants to chip in for PUW-BOI flights on AS-QX.

https://dnews.com/ui-seeks-approval-to- ... b8050.html

msp747

Sun May 30, 2021 5:34 pm

oosnowrat wrote:

I know it's just one flight, but it is nice to see one of the intrastate routes return. Not sure if there's enough demand to see any of the other flights to BOI come back. The only route I can see with enough traffic would be IDA, but with it being a 3.5 to 4 hour drive, I'm not sure how much demand there is for flying. I'm guessing not enough for QX to break even, even with the Q400.

BoardMember

Sun May 30, 2021 6:12 pm

flyoregon

Sun May 30, 2021 6:59 pm

msp747 wrote:
oosnowrat wrote:

I know it's just one flight, but it is nice to see one of the intrastate routes return. Not sure if there's enough demand to see any of the other flights to BOI come back. The only route I can see with enough traffic would be IDA, but with it being a 3.5 to 4 hour drive, I'm not sure how much demand there is for flying. I'm guessing not enough for QX to break even, even with the Q400.

If they timed it and priced it right with connections in Boise, IDA could probably work pretty well. Boise has way more destinations on AS than they ever did before, so I think it could work. Even at 3-4 hours, in the winter it can be a horrible drive, and in good weather, it’s still a long and lonely drive.

QXorVX

Sun May 30, 2021 7:21 pm

flyoregon wrote:
msp747 wrote:
oosnowrat wrote:

If they timed it and priced it right with connections in Boise, IDA could probably work pretty well. Boise has way more destinations on AS than they ever did before, so I think it could work. Even at 3-4 hours, in the winter it can be a horrible drive, and in good weather, it’s still a long and lonely drive.

This is a fair point for the potential for service to at least be looked at again. The current offering at BOI has gotten significantly better.

IDA-BOI was well served when Horizon operated the Dash 8-100/200, 4 daily flights was the norm. I think three factors all came together when they ended service in 2010- the "dehubbing" of Boise, the switch to an all Q400 fleet, and the general travel economy in the late 2000s/ early 2010s. I'm sure closing an outstation with only one destination, that wasn't SEA, made sense. Now with IDA-SEA starting up again, the station is open. That must at least lower the barrier to re-entering the intrastate market a little.

With that being said, does the 'new' direct connection to SEA hurt chances a little bit for a Boise return? SEA can be served effectively once daily. I think IDA-BOI would need at least two flights a day to capture enough local traffic between the two cities. Are the ~150 seats too many for a small market? Does AS/QX have the capacity to spare for something like this? I get the feeling this market it right on the edge of both of those questions. I'm hopeful, but understand the realities of this market.

DLASFlyer

Sun May 30, 2021 7:21 pm

Reading this thread reminds me just how unique and diverse the State of Idaho is, from the panhandle basically being part of Spokane to the really remote mountain towns and the more "normal" mid-sized cities of Boise and Idaho Falls. Aviation is pretty important when there are points of the state that are 13 hours by car if drivable at all. Driving or flying between many parts of the state requires transiting at least one other state and often more than one.

flyfresno

Sun May 30, 2021 7:26 pm

BoardMember wrote:
https://www.spokesman.com/stories/2021/may/28/university-of-idaho-partnering-with-alaska-airline/#:~:text=The%20Idaho%20State%20Board%20of,Moscow%2DPullman%20and%20Boise%20airports.&text=The%20arrangement%20will%20%E2%80%9Chelp%20improve,Green%20said%20in%20a%20statement.

Looks like a normally 5.5 hour drive. That distance seems to be right around the dividing point between where many people choose to drive or fly (if there's a competitively priced nonstop). What's the road like (highway 55)? Especially in winter? It certainly looks like a fairly narrow, winding road, so that might further incentivize people to use these flights.

QXorVX

Sun May 30, 2021 7:50 pm

It is/will be a pretty big four weeks for the Idaho Falls Airport with new service to four destinations bringing the total to 11! Here is a quick breakdown for those that may not be following as closely. I am curious to know your thoughts about the sustainability of this service level and your thoughts in general about the current network and schedule. Personally it feels like a little more than I would expect the region to be able to carry, but I hope to be proven wrong.

May 28 -
IDA-PDX, service inaugurated on Allegiant (2x weekly A319/A320)

June 3 -
IDA-DFW, new service (~returning service) from American (daily CRJ7). Expanding to double daily July 3, this was announced at 1x daily. Good news!
IDA-PHX, new service from American (daily CRJ7)

June 17 -
IDA-SEA, returning service from Alaska/Horizon (daily Q400)

Current Service:
IDA-SLC, remains ~4 daily. Fleet type has slowly been improving to E175s/CRJ7s/CRJ9s
IDA-DEN, remains ~4 daily, bump to 5 daily during peak summer. Often flown by E175s/CRJ7s
IDA-LAS, remains 2 weekly
IDA-AZA, increase to 4 weekly in the summer from the standard 2 weekly
IDA-LAX, steady seasonal destination, 2 weekly
IDA-OAK, steady seasonal destination, 2 weekly
IDA-SAN, first non-COVID operation year. Will be 2 weekly until mid August.

Despite the buildup in the region, I am surprised to see IDA-MSP has not returned this year. In the past this was operated on a 2/3- weekly basis for Delta.

sprxUSA

Sun May 30, 2021 8:15 pm

Well BOI-PUW is not intrastate. ;)

alohashirts

Sun May 30, 2021 9:38 pm

QXorVX wrote:
It is/will be a pretty big four weeks for the Idaho Falls Airport with new service to four destinations bringing the total to 11! Here is a quick breakdown for those that may not be following as closely. I am curious to know your thoughts about the sustainability of this service level and your thoughts in general about the current network and schedule. Personally it feels like a little more than I would expect the region to be able to carry, but I hope to be proven wrong.

May 28 -

June 3 -
IDA-DFW, new service (~returning service) from American (daily CRJ7). Expanding to double daily July 3, this was announced at 1x daily. Good news!

June 17 -

Current Service:
IDA-SLC, remains ~4 daily. Fleet type has slowly been improving to E175s/CRJ7s/CRJ9s
IDA-DEN, remains ~4 daily, bump to 5 daily during peak summer. Often flown by E175s/CRJ7s

Despite the buildup in the region, I am surprised to see IDA-MSP has not returned this year. In the past this was operated on a 2/3- weekly basis for Delta.

Does IDA have more than two jet bridges now?

QXorVX

Sun May 30, 2021 9:58 pm

alohashirts wrote:
QXorVX wrote:

May 28 -

June 3 -

June 17 -

Current Service:

Does IDA have more than two jet bridges now?

The airport is currently mid-construction adding additional gates, one of which will be a third jetway with the others ground boarding. They are also rearranging the main floor checkpoint.

https://www.eastidahonews.com/2020/06/e ... s-airport/

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos