Moderators: jsumali2, richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 11
 
User avatar
SQ22
Moderator
Topic Author
Posts: 2365
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:29 am

Spirit Airlines Discussion Thread - 2021

Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:50 pm

Welcome to the Spirit Airlines Thread 2021. Please continue to post your news and your discussion here.

Link to previous thread:

Spirit Airlines Network Thread - 2020
 
User avatar
Midwestindy
Posts: 6288
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:56 am

Re: Spirit Airlines Network Thread - 2021

Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:44 pm

Spirit extended their schedule through September this week.

EVP/COO expects NK to be at 2019 levels by mid 2021

"We are expecting around 16 aircraft deliveries in 2021 and "double digit deliveries" again in 2022. Our growth paused during 2020, but we're looking forward to by the middle of 2021, going back to the same size we were in 2019"

https://twitter.com/CAPA_Aviation/statu ... 51264?s=20
 
santi319
Posts: 1145
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2005 3:24 pm

Re: Spirit Airlines Network Thread - 2021

Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:50 pm

Wow! Will they be the first airline worldwide to accomplish this?
Last edited by santi319 on Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 
tphuang
Posts: 6637
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:04 pm

Re: Spirit Airlines Network Thread - 2021

Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:51 pm

santi319 wrote:
Wow! Will this be the first airline worldwide to accomplish this?


i think quite a few Chinese carriers already hit that mark. I think G4 will get back to 2019 level before NK does.
 
Ishrion
Posts: 3637
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:17 am

Re: Spirit Airlines Network Thread - 2021

Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:54 pm

santi319 wrote:
Wow! Will they be the first airline worldwide to accomplish this?


Didn’t Volaris exceed its 2019 levels of capacity in December 2020?
 
LASVegan
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:29 pm

Re: Spirit Airlines Network Thread - 2021

Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:00 pm

Looks like Spirit starting SMF-SNA on Mar 2, 2021. One daily as of now.

NK3801 SMF-SNA 08:00-09:25 A320 Daily
NK3800 SNA-SMF 18:05-19:30 A320 Daily
Last edited by LASVegan on Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 
santi319
Posts: 1145
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2005 3:24 pm

Re: Spirit Airlines Network Thread - 2021

Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:00 pm

Ishrion wrote:
santi319 wrote:
Wow! Will they be the first airline worldwide to accomplish this?


Didn’t Volaris exceed its 2019 levels of capacity in December 2020?


Very close at 95%. Thats amazing.

https://simpleflying.com/volaris-schedule-recovery/
 
SurfandSnow
Posts: 1676
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:09 am

Re: Spirit Airlines Network Thread - 2021

Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:28 pm

LASVegan wrote:
Looks like Spirit starting SMF-SNA on Mar 2, 2021. One daily as of now.

NK3801 SMF-SNA 08:00-09:25 A320 Daily
NK3800 SNA-SMF 18:05-19:30 A320 Daily


Wow! Very exciting. Did NK get an additional SNA slot or reallocate one from existing services (2x daily each OAK/LAS-SNA and 1x daily PHX-SNA) to support these flights?
 
MohawkWeekend
Posts: 979
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:06 pm

Spirit Airlines Article

Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:24 pm

Saw headline on CNBC website but can't open -

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/18/why-ult ... ehind.html

What exactly is the author trying to say?
 
ahj2000
Posts: 1330
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:34 pm

Re: Spirit Airlines Article

Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:01 pm

MohawkWeekend wrote:
Saw headline on CNBC website but can't open -

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/18/why-ult ... ehind.html

What exactly is the author trying to say?

This reads "Spirit was one of the few perpetually profitable and growing carriers in the U.S. It is undergoing the same COVID-related problems as everyone else. Will it ever recover???"
I don't get it either. It doesn't say why it is in more danger than the other guys or whatever?
 
LASVegan
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:29 pm

Re: Spirit Airlines Discussion Thread - 2021

Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:33 pm

Reminds me of this very recent article called “Why is Spirit Airlines Struggling”. 90 percent about Spirit’s history and 10 about why Spirit is poised to be the first to recover. I’m not really sure what CNBCs latest run mis-titling articles about Spirit is all about.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qiQfh2DRiao
 
AC4500
Posts: 707
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:02 pm

Re: Spirit Airlines Discussion Thread - 2021

Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:33 pm

LASVegan wrote:
Reminds me of this very recent article called “Why is Spirit Airlines Struggling”. 90 percent about Spirit’s history and 10 about why Spirit is poised to be the first to recover. I’m not really sure what CNBCs latest run mis-titling articles about Spirit is all about.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qiQfh2DRiao

LOL. That title assumes that Spirit is the only airline struggling right now.
 
93Sierra
Posts: 397
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:01 pm

Re: Spirit Airlines Discussion Thread - 2021

Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:53 pm

Pax attacking Spirit gate agents in Detroit. First link has video of attack (warning graphic language) and second has the news story.

https://m.worldstar.com/web/video.php?v ... 3ZY6x72261

News story. - 2 arrests, gate agents injured.

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/loc ... line-says/
 
93Sierra
Posts: 397
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:01 pm

Re: Spirit Airlines Discussion Thread - 2021

Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:26 am

Update to gate situation news article now states two arrests and one citation
 
bohica
Posts: 2462
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2004 3:21 pm

Re: Spirit Airlines Article

Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:54 pm

ahj2000 wrote:
MohawkWeekend wrote:
Saw headline on CNBC website but can't open -

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/18/why-ult ... ehind.html

What exactly is the author trying to say?

This reads "Spirit was one of the few perpetually profitable and growing carriers in the U.S. It is undergoing the same COVID-related problems as everyone else. Will it ever recover???"
I don't get it either. It doesn't say why it is in more danger than the other guys or whatever?


Nothing but clickbait.
 
Kedis1999
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:18 am

Re: Spirit Airlines Discussion Thread - 2021

Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:59 pm

It will be good to hear safety news for traveling
 
User avatar
tjwgrr
Posts: 2581
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2000 4:09 am

Re: Spirit Airlines Discussion Thread - 2021

Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:44 pm

93Sierra wrote:
Pax attacking Spirit gate agents in Detroit. First link has video of attack (warning graphic language) and second has the news story.

https://m.worldstar.com/web/video.php?v ... 3ZY6x72261

News story. - 2 arrests, gate agents injured.

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/loc ... line-says/


Same type of individuals who would jump the counter at McDonald's to attack the cashier for not supersizing their order. Classy.
 
MIflyer12
Posts: 9993
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:58 pm

Re: Spirit Airlines Discussion Thread - 2021

Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:23 pm

93Sierra wrote:
Pax attacking Spirit gate agents in Detroit. First link has video of attack (warning graphic language) and second has the news story.

https://m.worldstar.com/web/video.php?v ... 3ZY6x72261


Heard on the video (maybe from the woman recording it): This is so -expletive-ing ghetto.

If they have multiple shots - say, assembled from several phones and security cameras - this might be the stuff of a good employee training video, but only if they have the record of verbal and body language right from the start. It would be good to identify the triggers, be they from employee to passengers, or passengers to employees.
 
CRJ5000
Posts: 156
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:06 pm

Re: Spirit Airlines Discussion Thread - 2021

Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:37 am

Spirit is resuming pilot hiring in March. Initial classes planned at 24 a month.
Seems aggressive while we're still mid pandemic, but they clearly have growth plans right out of the gate. They report earnings on Wednesday.
 
abirda
Posts: 304
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2005 12:52 am

Re: Spirit Airlines Discussion Thread - 2021

Sun Jan 31, 2021 10:48 am

Spirit’s new loyalty program is up and running. Looks like they’ve partnered with Brett Young to promote it with a virtual concert on Thursday.

https://concert.spirit.com/

I saw their new special livery plane advertising it at AUS the other day.

 
CRJ5000
Posts: 156
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:06 pm

Re: Spirit Airlines Discussion Thread - 2021

Sun Feb 07, 2021 3:47 pm

Spirit will be permanently splitting their operations control center into 2 locations - Fort Lauderdale and Orlando.

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/tr ... utType=amp

Also, somewhat surprisingly, Spirit was named to Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” list for 2021. They were one of three US airlines to make the list - the others being Delta and Southwest. Spirit has definitely come a long way in the past 5 years.

https://fortune.com/worlds-most-admired-companies/
 
santi319
Posts: 1145
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2005 3:24 pm

Re: Spirit Airlines Discussion Thread - 2021

Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:25 pm

CRJ5000 wrote:
Spirit will be permanently splitting their operations control center into 2 locations - Fort Lauderdale and Orlando.

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/tr ... utType=amp

Also, somewhat surprisingly, Spirit was named to Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” list for 2021. They were one of three US airlines to make the list - the others being Delta and Southwest. Spirit has definitely come a long way in the past 5 years.

https://fortune.com/worlds-most-admired-companies/


They seem to be the only airline in the US currently hiring pilots and flight attendants.
 
User avatar
KLMatSJC
Posts: 877
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:16 am

Re: Spirit Airlines Discussion Thread - 2021

Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:46 pm

santi319 wrote:
CRJ5000 wrote:
Spirit will be permanently splitting their operations control center into 2 locations - Fort Lauderdale and Orlando.

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/tr ... utType=amp

Also, somewhat surprisingly, Spirit was named to Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” list for 2021. They were one of three US airlines to make the list - the others being Delta and Southwest. Spirit has definitely come a long way in the past 5 years.

https://fortune.com/worlds-most-admired-companies/


They seem to be the only airline in the US currently hiring pilots and flight attendants.

Frontier started hiring pilots and quite a few regionals have been hiring as well.
 
santi319
Posts: 1145
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2005 3:24 pm

Re: Spirit Airlines Discussion Thread - 2021

Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:35 pm

KLMatSJC wrote:
santi319 wrote:
CRJ5000 wrote:
Spirit will be permanently splitting their operations control center into 2 locations - Fort Lauderdale and Orlando.

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/tr ... utType=amp

Also, somewhat surprisingly, Spirit was named to Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” list for 2021. They were one of three US airlines to make the list - the others being Delta and Southwest. Spirit has definitely come a long way in the past 5 years.

https://fortune.com/worlds-most-admired-companies/


They seem to be the only airline in the US currently hiring pilots and flight attendants.

Frontier started hiring pilots and quite a few regionals have been hiring as well.


Didn’t know that! Its so polarizing nowadays, some airlines is doom and gloom and others are hiring. Interesing times.
 
LASVegan
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:29 pm

Re: Spirit Airlines Discussion Thread - 2021

Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:36 pm

Looks like Spirit will be starting SDF. They’re full of surprises, didn’t see this as their next city. LAX, LAS, MCO, and FLL will be the first cities from Louisville.

https://ir.spirit.com/news-releases/new ... fault.aspx
 
Wneast
Posts: 1002
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2021 11:37 pm

Re: Spirit Airlines Discussion Thread - 2021

Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:44 pm

Could they add Geg and where would they add?
 
AC4500
Posts: 707
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:02 pm

Re: Spirit Airlines Discussion Thread - 2021

Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:45 pm

LASVegan wrote:
Looks like Spirit will be starting SDF. They’re full of surprises, didn’t see this as their next city. LAX, LAS, MCO, and FLL will be the first cities from Louisville.

https://ir.spirit.com/news-releases/new ... fault.aspx

SDF will be a great addition for NK. LAX-SDF at 1x daily seems pretty odd though. AA didn't have much luck on that route when they tried it pre-pandemic.
 
LASVegan
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:29 pm

Re: Spirit Airlines Discussion Thread - 2021

Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:47 pm

Wneast wrote:
Could they add Geg and where would they add?


Don’t see why not. Would prob connect GEG to LAS and maybe LAX
 
acecrackshot
Posts: 215
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:22 am

Re: Spirit Airlines Discussion Thread - 2021

Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:54 pm

I was surprised they added a city when the rumors were for increased frequency with new and a/c out of storage.
 
MavyWavyATR
Posts: 269
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:52 pm

Re: Spirit Airlines Discussion Thread - 2021

Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:22 pm

Does anyone see NK going for the A321XLR in the near future? Could allow them to open up new opportunities from their FLL & LAS bases like deep South America & Hawaii as well as unlocking the ability to enter the transcon leisure market.
 
NJFlyer27
Posts: 41
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:19 pm

Re: Spirit Airlines Discussion Thread - 2021

Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:17 pm

Spirit is set to launch routes to BOS and CLE on April 14.

I get the CLE, but two daily flights to BOS is a head It.

A short, distance flight to PIT could work as there are no low cost options from the NYC area.

DTW, IND, CMH other options as well.
 
User avatar
flymco753
Posts: 3573
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:09 am

Re: Spirit Airlines Discussion Thread - 2021

Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:26 pm

DTW-PHX to start in March.
 
User avatar
usdcaguy
Posts: 1656
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2004 12:41 pm

Re: Spirit Airlines Discussion Thread - 2021

Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:29 pm

MavyWavyATR wrote:
Does anyone see NK going for the A321XLR in the near future? Could allow them to open up new opportunities from their FLL & LAS bases like deep South America & Hawaii as well as unlocking the ability to enter the transcon leisure market.


I’m not sure if people want to be on a Spirit jet for over 10 hours to Buenos Aires. Ecuador is about the limit, and that’s stretching it. Unless NK is willing to give people a truly long-haul product, even with BOB, I don’t see them being successful in South America. But people would likely put up with the product to Hawaii, though. The majors don’t offer anything much better, except for maybe Hawaiian.
 
AC4500
Posts: 707
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:02 pm

Re: Spirit Airlines Discussion Thread - 2021

Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:41 pm

flymco753 wrote:
DTW-PHX to start in March.

That route has been a long-time coming.
 
BAINY3
Posts: 291
Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:42 pm

Re: Spirit Airlines Discussion Thread - 2021

Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:53 pm

usdcaguy wrote:
I’m not sure if people want to be on a Spirit jet for over 10 hours to Buenos Aires. Ecuador is about the limit, and that’s stretching it.

Spirit has flown FLL-LIM for quite some time and that's further than Ecuador.
 
Runway765
Posts: 393
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:21 am

Re: Spirit Airlines Discussion Thread - 2021

Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:59 pm

What happened to the proposed OCC in Nashville? Has it been canceled?

https://www.ch-aviation.com/portal/news/86701-spirit-airlines-to-open-11mn-occ-in-tennessee-in-2021
 
User avatar
flymco753
Posts: 3573
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:09 am

Re: Spirit Airlines Discussion Thread - 2021

Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:00 pm

Runway765 wrote:
Has there been any info on whether the proposed OCC in Nashville has been canceled?

https://www.ch-aviation.com/portal/news/86701-spirit-airlines-to-open-11mn-occ-in-tennessee-in-2021
I believe they chose Orlando.
 
Runway765
Posts: 393
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:21 am

Re: Spirit Airlines Discussion Thread - 2021

Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:01 pm

flymco753 wrote:
Runway765 wrote:
Has there been any info on whether the proposed OCC in Nashville has been canceled?

https://www.ch-aviation.com/portal/news/86701-spirit-airlines-to-open-11mn-occ-in-tennessee-in-2021
I believe they chose Orlando.


Interesting. They shouldn’t have made the big fuss about it if they weren’t going to go through with it.
 
MohawkWeekend
Posts: 979
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:06 pm

Re: Spirit Airlines Discussion Thread - 2021

Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:03 pm

I wonder what Spirit's CSM is vs the Big 4. I still think this will be the battle in the next few years - ULCC's making serious inroads into other airline's markets. Less debt, modern airplanes and lower wages.
 
Runway765
Posts: 393
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:21 am

Re: Spirit Airlines Discussion Thread - 2021

Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:08 pm

I wonder why NK still isn’t in CVG and STL. You’d think those would come before SDF
 
LASVegan
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:29 pm

Re: Spirit Airlines Discussion Thread - 2021

Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:11 pm

NJFlyer27 wrote:
Spirit is set to launch routes to BOS and CLE on April 14.

I get the CLE, but two daily flights to BOS is a head It.

A short, distance flight to PIT could work as there are no low cost options from the NYC area.

DTW, IND, CMH other options as well.


I’m guessing you're talking about EWR to CLE and BOS. You didn’t really specify. These were started early in the pandemic and from what I understand the loads were good until the second pandemic wave kind of stifled everything.
 
Jshank83
Posts: 4507
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:23 pm

Re: Spirit Airlines Discussion Thread - 2021

Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:07 pm

Runway765 wrote:
I wonder why NK still isn’t in CVG and STL. You’d think those would come before SDF


CVG already has a lot of ULCC coverage with Frontier and Allegiant doesn't it?
 
NJFlyer27
Posts: 41
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:19 pm

Re: Spirit Airlines Discussion Thread - 2021

Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:08 am

LASVegan wrote:
NJFlyer27 wrote:
Spirit is set to launch routes to BOS and CLE on April 14.

I get the CLE, but two daily flights to BOS is a head It.

A short, distance flight to PIT could work as there are no low cost options from the NYC area.

DTW, IND, CMH other options as well.


I’m guessing you're talking about EWR to CLE and BOS. You didn’t really specify. These were started early in the pandemic and from what I understand the loads were good until the second pandemic wave kind of stifled everything.


Whoops! Yes, EWR
 
acecrackshot
Posts: 215
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:22 am

Re: Spirit Airlines Discussion Thread - 2021

Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:02 am

MohawkWeekend wrote:
I wonder what Spirit's CSM is vs the Big 4. I still think this will be the battle in the next few years - ULCC's making serious inroads into other airline's markets. Less debt, modern airplanes and lower wages.


The CASM (ex fuel) from the last investor call was $0.06 with an eye to try to get that to its high $0.05+ average.
 
MohawkWeekend
Posts: 979
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:06 pm

Re: Spirit Airlines Discussion Thread - 2021

Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:53 am

And flying from secondary airports means lower taxi times and atc delays - additional fuel savings over the hub and spoke model. Think CLT and ORD for examples.
 
User avatar
flymco753
Posts: 3573
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:09 am

Re: Spirit Airlines Discussion Thread - 2021

Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:00 am

AC4500 wrote:
flymco753 wrote:
DTW-PHX to start in March.

That route has been a long-time coming.
No kidding.
 
User avatar
NCAD95
Posts: 238
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:11 am

Re: Spirit Airlines Discussion Thread - 2021

Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:33 am

Runway765 wrote:
I wonder why NK still isn’t in CVG and STL. You’d think those would come before SDF


I actually think DTW to IND, STL and BNA are no brainers if they can make DTW-MCI work.
 
User avatar
tb727
Posts: 2288
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2005 1:40 pm

Re: Spirit Airlines Discussion Thread - 2021

Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:40 am

Runway765 wrote:
flymco753 wrote:
Runway765 wrote:
Has there been any info on whether the proposed OCC in Nashville has been canceled?

https://www.ch-aviation.com/portal/news/86701-spirit-airlines-to-open-11mn-occ-in-tennessee-in-2021
I believe they chose Orlando.


Interesting. They shouldn’t have made the big fuss about it if they weren’t going to go through with it.


The fuss was all Pre-COVID and things changed. Cheaper to go to MCO I'm sure.
 
User avatar
NCAD95
Posts: 238
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:11 am

Re: Spirit Airlines Discussion Thread - 2021

Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:00 am

tb727 wrote:
Runway765 wrote:
flymco753 wrote:
I believe they chose Orlando.


Interesting. They shouldn’t have made the big fuss about it if they weren’t going to go through with it.


The fuss was all Pre-COVID and things changed. Cheaper to go to MCO I'm sure.


Companies do this all the time to get the best deal they can. Playing off one city against the other.
 
acecrackshot
Posts: 215
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:22 am

Re: Spirit Airlines Discussion Thread - 2021

Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:48 am

NCAD95 wrote:
tb727 wrote:
Runway765 wrote:

Interesting. They shouldn’t have made the big fuss about it if they weren’t going to go through with it.


The fuss was all Pre-COVID and things changed. Cheaper to go to MCO I'm sure.


Companies do this all the time to get the best deal they can. Playing off one city against the other.


I heard it was AirTran's old operations center. Lots of the maintenance and dispatch people are Floridians, and likely wouldn't want to move to BNA.
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 11

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos