Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

Scoots71

Re: Alabama Aviation Thread - 2021

Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:45 pm

DL's service from BHM to DTW will officially resume on 3/4. One flight daily going out in the morning and coming back at night.

http://www.flybirmingham.com/delta-air- ... o-detroit/

gdavis003
Topic Author

Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:11 pm

First DTW-BHM flight since March 2020 is tonight on a CRJ900 (https://flightaware.com/live/flight/EDV ... /KDTW/KBHM), and first DFW-BHM flight on a mainline jet (A319) since March 2020 is tomorrow night (https://flightaware.com/live/flight/AAL ... /KDFW/KBHM). Great to see DTW-BHM return and mainline return on AA.

sparky35805

Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:28 pm

TUI has been here HSV for 3 of the last 4 days with 788s from BRU.2 flights returned to BRU but todays went to AUA.Got to be freight.

gdavis003
Topic Author

Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:41 pm

sparky35805 wrote:
TUI has been here HSV for 3 of the last 4 days with 788s from BRU.2 flights returned to BRU but todays went to AUA.Got to be freight.

I noticed that as well. AUA is probably a ferry for a pax flight. It's definitely freight, they're parking at the east cargo ramp, I'm pretty sure. My question is what the freight is for. The other TUI Cargo flights have been auto related (I.E. flights to ATL, GSP, DTW), so it could very well be parts for the Toyota Motor plant in North Huntsville, as Mazda/Toyota joint plant isn't open yet. If anyone knows, that'd be awesome.

GSPSPOT

Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:55 pm

sparky35805 wrote:

Yep, they are. Discussed in a different thread about TUI flights between Germany & the UK.

ATLgaUSA

Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:43 am

BHM needs a true low cost carrier. It’s a gaping hole in Allegiant’s route map and now that Spirit is expanding into more mid sized markets, I would hope we would see one of the two enter BHM in 2021.

gdavis003
Topic Author

Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:52 am

ATLgaUSA wrote:
BHM needs a true low cost carrier. It’s a gaping hole in Allegiant’s route map and now that Spirit is expanding into more mid sized markets, I would hope we would see one of the two enter BHM in 2021.

Certainly agree. I'm surprised that G4 hasn't jumped in and tried to start a Florida route out of BHM in the COVID era. WN hasn't been operating BHM-TPA lately, although they brought it back for a little while towards the end of 2020. Gate A2 is sitting wide open, waiting on a carrier.

A3 has been used recently by AA. Don't remember the last time A1 was used for a scheduled service flight, but A1 and A3 are both international gates, which have a special glass partition that leads passengers downstairs to the customs facility (which I've never even seen pictures of and have never been able to find pictures of, would be interested to see what it looks like).

ATLgaUSA

Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:00 am

A1 had an AA CJ7 or CJ9 Sunday evening at 7.

gdavis003
Topic Author

Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:16 am

ATLgaUSA wrote:

Interesting. I know AA had used it a while back but didn't realize they had started using A1 again. Somewhat surprising that AA is using 7 gates at BHM (extra gates are really just for overnight turns presumably), and DL is really only using 2-3 of their 5. Anyways, I'm sure BHM could work out the gates, don't think that's too much of an issue.

ATLgaUSA

Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:20 am

gdavis003 wrote:
ATLgaUSA wrote:

Interesting. I know AA had used it a while back but didn't realize they had started using A1 again. Somewhat surprising that AA is using 7 gates at BHM (extra gates are really just for overnight turns presumably), and DL is really only using 2-3 of their 5. Anyways, I'm sure BHM could work out the gates, don't think that's too much of an issue.

I think almost all gates are taken for RONs.

AA definitely has more flights and destinations now. Wonder how many elite sky miles folks in town have turned to AAdvantage. I did. I miss the DL customer service, but I’ll take frequency and flights and deal with the subpar customer service.

gdavis003
Topic Author

Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:38 am

ATLgaUSA wrote:
gdavis003 wrote:
ATLgaUSA wrote:

I think almost all gates are taken for RONs.

AA definitely has more flights and destinations now. Wonder how many elite sky miles folks in town have turned to AAdvantage. I did. I miss the DL customer service, but I’ll take frequency and flights and deal with the subpar customer service.

Yeah, pretty much all gates are being used for RONs. Did some looking and looks like UA had 4 RONs last night. 3 E175s parked at their 3 C gates, and an E145 parked at A2, which is definitely interesting. I know that WN was recently also parking some RONs at the remote stands at the end of C and then using a tug to bring them over to the gate, since they had more than 3. Looks like DL will use A8 for the CRJ RON for the DTW flight, which means they're only using 3 right now for RONs (A4/A6 for 712, A8 for CRJ). AA is of course using all 5 of their B gates plus A1/A3.

I have used DL more often out of BHM during COVID, just because I have felt more comfortable with their procedures, but once I receive my vaccine, I will definitely be using AA again quite a bit, especially when BHM-PHL returns, which seems to be returning once daily next month. A convenient route for my usual travels and eliminates a connection.

jayrobinson32

Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:44 am

DL9936 B717 Arrival for maintenance into BHM tomorrow. http://flightaware.com/live/flight/DAL9 ... /KATL/KBHM

Scoots71

Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:07 pm

According to the BHM website, the AA flight to PHL will be resuming on 4/2. Starting then, all 6 of the normal AA destinations will be back up and running in some capacity.

gdavis003
Topic Author

Fri Mar 19, 2021 4:51 am

Looks like JKA (Gulf Shores) has applied for an SCASD grant to help attract air service from Sun Country or Elite Airways to JKA. Interested to see what develops out of this. I really think commercial service to Gulf Shores could be quite successful, PNS and MOB are quite far. Once the switch from MOB-BFM occurs and JKA has service, things will be looking upward for South Alabama aviation. https://www.regulations.gov/document/DO ... -0231-0026

"The grant funds will be used to support the implementation of a Minimum Revenue Guarantee (MRG) Program which will act as the required risk mitigation tool needed to launch new scheduled air service with Sun Country Airlines to their hub at Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport (MSP) or Elite Airways service to Nashville International Airport (BNA) and/or other identified seasonal markets."

Fixinthe757

Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:37 am

gdavis003 wrote:
Looks like JKA (Gulf Shores) has applied for an SCASD grant to help attract air service from Sun Country or Elite Airways to JKA. Interested to see what develops out of this. I really think commercial service to Gulf Shores could be quite successful, PNS and MOB are quite far. Once the switch from MOB-BFM occurs and JKA has service, things will be looking upward for South Alabama aviation. https://www.regulations.gov/document/DO ... -0231-0026

"The grant funds will be used to support the implementation of a Minimum Revenue Guarantee (MRG) Program which will act as the required risk mitigation tool needed to launch new scheduled air service with Sun Country Airlines to their hub at Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport (MSP) or Elite Airways service to Nashville International Airport (BNA) and/or other identified seasonal markets."

I could see something like this happening since theyre now building a tower there

gdavis003
Topic Author

Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:31 pm

This is interesting. Looks like a private HiFly A340-300 dropped into HSV last night from Incheon. Anyone laid eyes on this at HSV or know what it's up to? Looks like it's still there. Only thing that I could think of is that it might be major Korean business executives in town for an announcement (wouldn't be Hyundai since they're in Montgomery) so not sure. Haven't seen any major announcements recently related to Korean companies in North Alabama but could have missed something. Anyways, a neat sight.

https://flightaware.com/live/flight/HFY ... /RKSI/KHSV

Scoots71

Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:49 pm

AA is resuming their daily nonstop flights from MGM to DCA on Sunday 4/4. One flight out in the morning and returning each night.

Scoots71

Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:58 pm

The FAA approved the plan to move commercial service from the current Mobile Regional Airport to Brookley.

https://www.al.com/news/mobile/2021/04/ ... -2024.html

gdavis003
Topic Author

Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:23 pm

Scoots71 wrote:
The FAA approved the plan to move commercial service from the current Mobile Regional Airport to Brookley.

Wonderful news. Going off of that, looks like the director of the Mobile Airport Authority also mentioned Breeze and Avelo's start up in a recent AL.com article. I couldn't see Avelo coming to BFM, but Breeze at BFM is an interesting proposition. The likelihood is slim though. https://www.al.com/news/2021/04/air-tra ... highs.html

southsky

Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:04 pm

Scoots71 wrote:

Obviously exciting news for Mobile... 8 gates, 130k sq ft, FIS included

ATLgaUSA

Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:02 pm

southsky wrote:
Scoots71 wrote:

My guess is 2 gates for DL, 2 for AA, 1 for UA, and 3 extras?

southsky

Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:08 pm

ATLgaUSA wrote:
southsky wrote:
Scoots71 wrote:

My guess is 2 gates for DL, 2 for AA, 1 for UA, and 3 extras?

That's a good guess. I'd imagine the "int'l" gate(s) will be at the extras, with all extras using CUTE.

jplatts

Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:53 pm

I have noticed that there was very little O&D between BHM and MDW in Q3 2020 as the PDEW of BHM-MDW was only 6 passengers/day in Q3 2020.

It might possibly make sense for WN to re-add BHM-STL nonstop service as
(a) WN is currently down to only 1x daily on BHM-MDW nonstop service,
(b) there was very little O&D traffic on the BHM-MDW route during the COVID-19 pandemic (at least through September 2020),
(c) WN has already moved a few other routes such as MDW-DSM/LIT/IND/ICT over to STL (even though WN has temporarily suspended STL-IND nonstop service during the COVID-19 pandemic),
(d) there are business ties between BHM and STL such as Birmingham-based Regions Bank having a presence in the St. Louis metro area to support the return of BHM-STL nonstop service on WN,
(e) there are connecting opportunities available at STL on WN to other Midwestern cities such as DSM, MCI, MKE, OMA, and ICT, and
(f) WN has significant market share in both the BHM and STL markets along with an established FF base in both markets to support the return of BHM-STL nonstop service.

gdavis003
Topic Author

Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:39 pm

jplatts wrote:
I have noticed that there was very little O&D between BHM and MDW in Q3 2020 as the PDEW of BHM-MDW was only 6 passengers/day in Q3 2020.

It might possibly make sense for WN to re-add BHM-STL nonstop service as
(a) WN is currently down to only 1x daily on BHM-MDW nonstop service,
(b) there was very little O&D traffic on the BHM-MDW route during the COVID-19 pandemic (at least through September 2020),
(c) WN has already moved a few other routes such as MDW-DSM/LIT/IND/ICT over to STL (even though WN has temporarily suspended STL-IND nonstop service during the COVID-19 pandemic),
(d) there are business ties between BHM and STL such as Birmingham-based Regions Bank having a presence in the St. Louis metro area to support the return of BHM-STL nonstop service on WN,
(e) there are connecting opportunities available at STL on WN to other Midwestern cities such as DSM, MCI, MKE, OMA, and ICT, and
(f) WN has significant market share in both the BHM and STL markets along with an established FF base in both markets to support the return of BHM-STL nonstop service.

Because BHM-MDW was not operating Q3 2020, for the most part, and the connections to MDW were horrid when the nonstop was unavailable (BHM-DAL-MDW or BHM-MCO-MDW is not terribly attractive). Numbers are much better when the nonstop is operating, and throughout COVID, it has been off and on, operating during holiday season and now during spring break. This is the same with BHM-TPA and in some cases, BHM-LAS, which operated on a more consistent basis during the early part of the pandemic and was seeing two flights per day at times over the summer.

I could maybe see BHM-STL, but I think that BHM-AUS and BHM-PIT are much more viable, especially with the new PNC-BBVA merger. WN might not be the airline that is willing to enter those two markets though.

jplatts

Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:41 pm

gdavis003 wrote:
Because BHM-MDW was not operating Q3 2020, for the most part, and the connections to MDW were horrid when the nonstop was unavailable (BHM-DAL-MDW or BHM-MCO-MDW is not terribly attractive). Numbers are much better when the nonstop is operating, and throughout COVID, it has been off and on, operating during holiday season and now during spring break. This is the same with BHM-TPA and in some cases, BHM-LAS, which operated on a more consistent basis during the early part of the pandemic and was seeing two flights per day at times over the summer.

I understand your point as I thought that WN was still operating BHM-MDW nonstop service, but with a higher percentage of connecting passengers and significantly fewer passengers, instead of temporarily suspending BHM-MDW nonstop service.

gdavis003 wrote:
I could maybe see BHM-STL, but I think that BHM-AUS and BHM-PIT are much more viable, especially with the new PNC-BBVA merger. WN might not be the airline that is willing to enter those two markets though.

I probably do not expect WN to add BHM-PIT nonstop service as there isn't likely enough O&D to justify WN adding BHM-PIT nonstop service and as the destinations that WN serves nonstop from BHM already have nonstop service out of PIT on WN. On the other hand, WN might be able to offer connections to destinations not served nonstop from BHM through AUS, even though most of these same destinations already have 1-stop connecting service from BHM through DAL, HOU, DEN, and/or LAS on WN.

ATLgaUSA

Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:48 pm

In non-COVID times, BHM-CHI is a high O&D market. WN has the highest market share in the market. They need a presence in that market as things recover to maintain that market share.

ATLgaUSA

Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:50 pm

BHM-AUS and BHM-PIT are unlikely to do well on a 737, at least at launch. BHM-AUS would be a good allegiant flight if they ever come to BHM. BHM-PIT and BHM-STL are probably more of a Breeze type markets, along with RDU, JAX, MCI, BOS. That being said, DL or AA could probably make BHM-BOS work 1x a day on an RJ.

gdavis003
Topic Author

Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:06 am

ATLgaUSA wrote:
In non-COVID times, BHM-CHI is a high O&D market. WN has the highest market share in the market. They need a presence in that market as things recover to maintain that market share.

Bingo. I do anticipate that BHM-MDW will continue to operate more frequently than it has in recent months. As you noted, WN does have the highest market share on the CHI market. UA/AA only run an RJ 1/2 daily to ORD in normal times.

ATLgaUSA wrote:
BHM-AUS and BHM-PIT are unlikely to do well on a 737, at least at launch. BHM-AUS would be a good allegiant flight if they ever come to BHM. BHM-PIT and BHM-STL are probably more of a Breeze type markets, along with RDU, JAX, MCI, BOS. That being said, DL or AA could probably make BHM-BOS work 1x a day on an RJ.

I do agree that BHM-AUS would be a good Allegiant flight. I know that the initial yields would likely not be great, but I do think that WN could make it work with time. However, deferred yields like that aren't ideal and are unlikely to entice WN into the market. BHM-PIT is a very good Breeze market, I think, and I really do hope that it is added. I would like to see BHM-BOS on an RJ as well, DL would do well there, I think.

jplatts

Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:27 am

gdavis003 wrote:
ATLgaUSA wrote:
That being said, DL or AA could probably make BHM-BOS work 1x a day on an RJ.

I would like to see BHM-BOS on an RJ as well, DL would do well there, I think.

I agree that DL adding BHM-BOS nonstop service on a RJ is a possibility since (a) DL already has nonstop service to BOS from some U.S. cities not served by B6 such as CVG, CMH, IND, MCI, MKE, and ORF and (b) DL has recently added nonstop service to BOS from a few other U.S. cities not served by B6 such as BGR, MYR, and TVC.

Runway765

Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:45 am

I wonder if BHM-BNA will eventually return as WN builds up BNA?

jplatts

Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:57 am

Runway765 wrote:

I agree that the return of BHM-BNA might be a possibility with the easier access that would be there to some of the Midwestern and Northeastern destinations from BHM. However, the return of BHM-STL might make more sense as (a) WN can probably get more O&D on BHM-STL than on BHM-BNA with STL being further from BHM and (b) WN being able to offer connections through STL to destinations that WN doesn't currently serve nonstop from BNA or MDW such as DSM and ICT.

ATLgaUSA

Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:59 am

jplatts wrote:
Runway765 wrote:

I agree that the return of BHM-BNA might be a possibility with the easier access that would be there to some of the Midwestern and Northeastern destinations from BHM. However, the return of BHM-STL might make more sense as WN can probably get more O&D on BHM-STL than on BHM-BNA with STL being further from BHM and with WN being able to offer connections through STL to destinations that WN doesn't currently serve nonstop from BNA or MDW such as DSM and ICT.

There isn’t significant enough demand from BHM to DSM or ICT to drive WN into the STL market for connections. There is enough demand to STL and MCI to drive a flight to STL but a 1x a day flight won’t be enough to capture large enough pieces of those pies to justify the flight.

Delta350

Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:25 am

What about Avelo? Where could they fit in?

ATLgaUSA

Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:33 am

Delta350 wrote:
What about Avelo? Where could they fit in?

By all accounts, Burbank is Avelo’s first base though it has a connection to Houston. I can’t fathom a BHM-BUR flight and BHM-Houston is far from underserved.

southwest1675

Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:29 pm

Runway765 wrote:

That was one of the first routes WN had out of BNA. Ran from 1987-2013. The loads fluctuated. Probably not much O&D, but the route provided Birmingham passengers many connection opportunities.

Scoots71

Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:57 pm

It looks like AA is adding some new routes for this summer. Saturday only BHM-MCO, & Saturday only HSV-MIA.

This is a very intriguing move. This could be the start to more routine service from HSV to MIA. Don't know what to think about the BHM-MCO route. I feel like WN has a stranglehold on that since they already run twice daily from BHM to MCO.

https://thepointsguy.com/news/american- ... expansion/

caleeiii

Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:38 pm

Scoots71 wrote:
It looks like AA is adding some new routes for this summer. Saturday only BHM-MCO, & Saturday only HSV-MIA.

This is a very intriguing move. This could be the start to more routine service from HSV to MIA. Don't know what to think about the BHM-MCO route. I feel like WN has a stranglehold on that since they already run twice daily from BHM to MCO.

It's great to see AA really building up BHM with so many choices. It's sad to see Delta turn it's back on one of its founding cities.

Scoots71

Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:09 pm

caleeiii wrote:
Scoots71 wrote:

It's great to see AA really building up BHM with so many choices. It's sad to see Delta turn it's back on one of its founding cities.

DL seems content to just load up a 737 (pre-COVID) and just shuttle everyone over to ATL every 60-90 minutes, and charging an arm and a leg to do so, instead of actually making an effort. And throw in a twice daily bone to LGA and DTW. It's a shame really...

caleeiii

Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:13 pm

Scoots71 wrote:
caleeiii wrote:
Scoots71 wrote:

DL seems content to just load up a 737 (pre-COVID) and just shuttle everyone over to ATL every 60-90 minutes, and charging an arm and a leg to do so, instead of actually making an effort. And throw in a twice daily bone to LGA and DTW. It's a shame really...

Yes, very sad. Delta has such a loyal base at BHM. I doubt that loyalty will be as loyal with the new boom in leisure travel vs business travel.

ATLgaUSA

Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:12 pm

caleeiii wrote:
Scoots71 wrote:
caleeiii wrote:

Yes, very sad. Delta has such a loyal base at BHM. I doubt that loyalty will be as loyal with the new boom in leisure travel vs business travel.

I was a Delta SkyMiles Gold Member but switched over to AAdvantage two years ago because AA offers so many more nonstop destinations out of BHM, even though AA service is terrible compared to DL. If AA would add a couple of flights to LGA, they'd really eat into DL's market share in BHM.

gdavis003
Topic Author

Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:52 pm

Scoots71 wrote:

Certainly marks the change in the tides when AA is adding BHM-MCO and not DL. DL used to run that route with an RJ a few years back too.

gdavis003
Topic Author

Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:54 am

Another addition to Alabama's air service network: https://airlinegeeks.com/2021/04/15/ult ... res-route/

Ultimate Air Shuttle will run flights from Baton Rouge (BTR), Nashville - John Tune Airport (JWN), and Atlanta - Cobb County (RYY) to Gulf Shores (JKA) as the Southeast Beach Express. Flights will operate on their 30 seat Dornier 328JETs. Flights will operate Thursday-Sunday. $490 round trip JKA-BTR, $690 round trip JKA-JWN, $590 round trip RYY-JKA. BTR is the interesting one to me, and I'll be interested to see how that one does for sure. This will certainly be the precursor to larger air service carriers at JKA (Elite Airways seems to be their target with something like they've done at VRB as well as Sun Country to MSP), but the 30 seat 328JET is a good way to test the market for air service to JKA, larger than what Southern Airways Express ran with their caravans a few years back.

ATLgaUSA

Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:14 pm

Interesting that they added BTR and not BHM or HSV. BTR is 45 mins closer to Gulf Shores than BHM and much closer than HSV.

SunsetLimited

Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:43 pm

No one’s going to pay those prices out of BTR at least. It’s only about a four hour drive. And once you get to Gulf Shores you absolutely need a car to get around the area. Unless you just have a lot of $ to burn, it’s easier just to drive in this case. But good luck to them!

gdavis003
Topic Author

Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:20 pm

ATLgaUSA wrote:
Interesting that they added BTR and not BHM or HSV. BTR is 45 mins closer to Gulf Shores than BHM and much closer than HSV.

I agree. BHM/HSV would seem to make much more sense. Much larger contingent of people who head to Gulf Shores from BHM/HSV than BTR. I wouldn't be surprised if they cancelled BTR before it even started.

SunsetLimited wrote:
No one’s going to pay those prices out of BTR at least. It’s only about a four hour drive. And once you get to Gulf Shores you absolutely need a car to get around the area. Unless you just have a lot of $ to burn, it’s easier just to drive in this case. But good luck to them!

Agreed as well. The price point is substantial, and then, you add in a rental car. I think that it could do well from RYY and JWN actually, although it will largely cater to folks with a lot of $$ who don't have their own private aircraft. 30 seater would allow 6-8 families, which I think is doable from RYY and JWN.

gdavis003
Topic Author

Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:21 pm

Looks like a Volga Dnepr IL76 is headed to HSV today: https://flightaware.com/live/flight/VDA ... /CYYR/KHSV

gdavis003
Topic Author

Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:05 pm

BHM-ATL is showing up with 11 flights per day on June 11 (just a random Friday in June) with the new schedule update, which is great to see. 6 are on 717-200s, 5 are on 737-800s. BHM-LGA seems to return as 1x daily on a CRJ900 on June 5. DTW looks to be 2x daily on CRJ900s.

ATLgaUSA

Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:57 pm

gdavis003 wrote:
Scoots71 wrote:

Certainly marks the change in the tides when AA is adding BHM-MCO and not DL. DL used to run that route with an RJ a few years back too.

We are going to Orlando in June and I just priced the AA flight. $1225/person. Southwest it is!

RJNUT

Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:31 pm

ATLgaUSA wrote:
gdavis003 wrote:
Scoots71 wrote:

We are going to Orlando in June and I just priced the AA flight. $1225/person. Southwest it is!

AA just hasn't loaded their discount inventory yet on the nonstops. check back in a few days!

gdavis003
Topic Author

Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:58 pm

AA looks to be running mainline service on DFW/CLT-BHM in June. CLT-BHM mainline looks to be an A319 overnight turn beginning on June 3/4, and there seem to be 5-6 other RJ flights (PSA CRJs and an occasional YX E175, maybe related to the Saturday MCO service which YX will operate). Can't remember the last time that CLT was mainline.

Mainline DFW service resumes on June 3 as well. Most days look to have two mainline flights. One is an A319 RON, and the other is an A319 with a 1:20 PM DFW-BHM and a 4:00 BHM-DFW return. The rest of the flights are Mesa CRJ900s and Envoy E175s.

The other routes are all RJ service. ORD-BHM is 1x daily RON with an Envoy E145. Not sure if PHL has been updated yet, but it's showing as 2-3x daily on PSA CRJ900s and Piedmont E145s. My flight on PHL-BHM in May looks to have a relatively full seating chart for the once daily CRJ700 flight, so we'll see if that lasts. DCA-BHM looks to be 2x daily except for Saturday with 1 on a Republic E175 and the other on a PSA CRJ700. Lastly, MIA is at 2x daily with an Envoy E145 and an Envoy E175.

Things are looking good for AA's June schedule at BHM for sure!

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos