Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

SQ22
Topic Author

LAX Aviation Thread - 2021

Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:12 am

Welcome to the LAX Aviation Thread 2021. Please continue to post your news and your discussion here.

Link to previous thread:

LAX Aviation Thread - 2020

rjbesikof

Re: LAX Aviation Thread - 2021

Fri Jan 01, 2021 8:44 pm

Hopefully, the MSC opens this year. What is left to do on that end?

B752OS

Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:16 pm

Any good construction updates with photos for all the work going on? Midfield terminal?

tootallsd

Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:58 am

DoctorVenkman

Sat Jan 02, 2021 1:32 am

Were they able to speed up construction at all because of reduced traffic in 2020? Or do all of these capital projects have the same expected completion date as before?

aaway

Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:13 am

Personally, I'm looking forward to the Air Cargo study that LAWA is preparing to commission. Will be interesting to parse the redevelopment scenarios arising from the study. I would expect some of the existing cargo facilities along Imperial Hwy, and most of the Century Cargo Complex (CCC or, former 'Air Cargo City') to ultimately be redeveloped.

In the case of CCC, most buildings, excepting Cargo Building A (Asiana Cargo, China Cargo, El Al) building, and the United Airlines Cargo building, are of 60s vintage. Some have been refurbished to varying degrees (current AA cargo (former UA cargo), old AA (now Mercury/Cathay Pacific Cargo), old Western Airlines single bay hangars (now Mercury Cargo).

Some of the redevelopment opportunity at CCC will be driven by the easterly extension of t/w Charlie (driven by the T-9 project) to parallel the full length of r/w 7L / 25R. This extension will result in the demolition of the former TWA cargo building (now occupied by Menzies & Envoy GSE among others) as the southern end of the building would jut into the taxiway object free area. The resultant effect will be, in essence, a large concrete pad area similar to that of the current Imperial Cargo Complex (ICC). Further enlargement could be had with the demolition of either (or both) the former US Airways Cargo building, and LAWA managed Air Freight No 1., both located in the northeast quadrant of CCC.

Redevelopment opportunity along Imperial Hwy is more problematic due to narrowing geography from east-to-west, south of t/w Alpha. Nevertheless, there is a hodgepodge of vintage and newer facilities here. The JAL / EVA Air Cargo building dates from the 60s, most ICC facilities, the Fed Ex warehouse (inherited with the Flying Tigers merger), Korean Cargo are of 80s vintage, while Singapore Cargo, Nippon Cargo & QANTAS Cargo date from the late 90s and early aughts. Some of these facilities have outlived their usefulness.

Though we're some ways yet from the release of this report, I do speculate that one of the potential Imperial Hwy outcomes of this forthcoming study involves the relocation of one (if not both) FBOs.

I'll go out on a limb with a WAG with this preface - Years ago, UPS wanted to establish what is now their Ontario Airport operation at LAX. The then L.A. Department of Airports could not provide enough land at LAX for what UPS was then envisioning. While LAX may have lost out, the Department of Airports still won since Ontario was a DOA managed facility. However, previous LAX management had for many years projected an envy for the revenue and fees generated by that UPS operation.

With ONT as a source of revenue now gone from the fold, I do believe that LAWA will attempt to attract an up-and-coming package and package express carrier. Such a facility would complement existing facilities, or facilities under development at remote locations. This hypothetical LAX facility would be specifically geared to serve geographically proximate distribution centers. Such an operation would help to maintain delivery service guarantees that may be specifically impacted by greater L.A. area highway congestion.

Bradin

Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:49 am

aaway wrote:
Personally, I'm looking forward to the Air Cargo study that LAWA is preparing to commission. Will be interesting to parse the redevelopment scenarios arising from the study. I would expect some of the existing cargo facilities along Imperial Hwy, and most of the Century Cargo Complex (CCC or, former 'Air Cargo City') to ultimately be redeveloped.

In the case of CCC, most buildings, excepting Cargo Building A (Asiana Cargo, China Cargo, El Al) building, and the United Airlines Cargo building, are of 60s vintage. Some have been refurbished to varying degrees (current AA cargo (former UA cargo), old AA (now Mercury/Cathay Pacific Cargo), old Western Airlines single bay hangars (now Mercury Cargo).

Some of the redevelopment opportunity at CCC will be driven by the easterly extension of t/w Charlie (driven by the T-9 project) to parallel the full length of r/w 7L / 25R. This extension will result in the demolition of the former TWA cargo building (now occupied by Menzies & Envoy GSE among others) as the southern end of the building would jut into the taxiway object free area. The resultant effect will be, in essence, a large concrete pad area similar to that of the current Imperial Cargo Complex (ICC). Further enlargement could be had with the demolition of either (or both) the former US Airways Cargo building, and LAWA managed Air Freight No 1., both located in the northeast quadrant of CCC.

Redevelopment opportunity along Imperial Hwy is more problematic due to narrowing geography from east-to-west, south of t/w Alpha. Nevertheless, there is a hodgepodge of vintage and newer facilities here. The JAL / EVA Air Cargo building dates from the 60s, most ICC facilities, the Fed Ex warehouse (inherited with the Flying Tigers merger), Korean Cargo are of 80s vintage, while Singapore Cargo, Nippon Cargo & QANTAS Cargo date from the late 90s and early aughts. Some of these facilities have outlived their usefulness.

Though we're some ways yet from the release of this report, I do speculate that one of the potential Imperial Hwy outcomes of this forthcoming study involves the relocation of one (if not both) FBOs.

I'll go out on a limb with a WAG with this preface - Years ago, UPS wanted to establish what is now their Ontario Airport operation at LAX. The then L.A. Department of Airports could not provide enough land at LAX for what UPS was then envisioning. While LAX may have lost out, the Department of Airports still won since Ontario was a DOA managed facility. However, previous LAX management had for many years projected an envy for the revenue and fees generated by that UPS operation.

With ONT as a source of revenue now gone from the fold, I do believe that LAWA will attempt to attract an up-and-coming package and package express carrier. Such a facility would complement existing facilities, or facilities under development at remote locations. This hypothetical LAX facility would be specifically geared to serve geographically proximate distribution centers. Such an operation would help to maintain delivery service guarantees that may be specifically impacted by greater L.A. area highway congestion.

I'm personally wondering if LAWA will consider a consolidated cargo facility similar to HKG.

aaway

Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:21 am

Bradin wrote:
I'm personally wondering if LAWA will consider a consolidated cargo facility similar to HKG.

Unlikely due to the mere dearth of airport compatible land to create such a contiguous, consolidated facility. Likely the closest in concept that perhaps LAWA could achieve would be to consolidate smaller belly-only operators. Prior to the adoption of this broad review, LAWA had committed in concept to the development of multi-story cargo building to replace certain existing facilities.

There were two recent piecemeal proposals to foster a redevelopment program of cargo facilities at LAX. One was a 450,000 sq ft two-level building that would've replaced Air Freight #1 and the former US Airways Cargo building. The second was a PPP venture that would've kicked off development of the cargo element of the LAX Northside Plan (along Westchester Parkway). Both of these have been cancelled pending this broader review that LAWA is soliciting.

The777Man

Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:23 pm

aaway wrote:

I think FedEx is also leaving or at least moving a lot of their flights in 2023 so that facility could be revamped as well.

I do think DHL may seize the opportunity to get a new facility and perhaps be the "up-and-coming package and express carrier" that you mentioned. We will see what the study comes up with.

The777Man

Bradin

Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:10 pm

aaway wrote:
Bradin wrote:

Unlikely due to the mere dearth of airport compatible land to create such a contiguous, consolidated facility. Likely the closest in concept that perhaps LAWA could achieve would be to consolidate smaller belly-only operators. Prior to the adoption of this broad review, LAWA had committed in concept to the development of multi-story cargo building to replace certain existing facilities.

There were two recent piecemeal proposals to foster a redevelopment program of cargo facilities at LAX. One was a 450,000 sq ft two-level building that would've replaced Air Freight #1 and the former US Airways Cargo building. The second was a PPP venture that would've kicked off development of the cargo element of the LAX Northside Plan (along Westchester Parkway). Both of these have been cancelled pending this broader review that LAWA is soliciting.

I was always under the mistaken impression there was sufficient space in the existing cargo ramp area to construct such a feat of engineering.

WidebodyPTV

Fri May 14, 2021 10:14 pm

Wow, it looks like off-site parking providers are trying to make-up for a year of lost revenue. The lowest rates are trending around $20-25/day... in May, which historically sees the lowest rates ($5-10/day).

Hopefully Lot E will open up soon... crazy!

mcogator

Sat May 15, 2021 12:18 am

WidebodyPTV wrote:
Wow, it looks like off-site parking providers are trying to make-up for a year of lost revenue. The lowest rates are trending around $20-25/day... in May, which historically sees the lowest rates ($5-10/day).

Which app are you using? I just looked at Parkwhizz, and the 4points Sheraton is available for $8/day(total with fees) for most of the month. There are quite a few other lots for $15/day or less.

Even this weekend, from tonight 8pm to Sunday 8pm is $16 total right now.

WidebodyPTV

Sat May 15, 2021 2:35 am

mcogator wrote:
WidebodyPTV wrote:

Which app are you using? I just looked at Parkwhizz, and the 4points Sheraton is available for $8/day(total with fees) for most of the month. There are quite a few other lots for $15/day or less.

Even this weekend, from tonight 8pm to Sunday 8pm is $16 total right now.

Good catch, but note that the cheaper lots, including the Four Points by Sheraton, do not offer shuttle service. Walking (from the Four Points) isn't practical for most people, and you can't rely on an Uber or Lyft as most drivers will decline your ride or request a hefty premium that would eliminate any cost savings.

airplaneboy

Sat May 15, 2021 7:06 pm

Looks like LAX has had multiple fire safety violations for some time and still has quite a way to go before the facility is safe from fire hazards. The magnitude of these violations and the slow response to fix them makes me wonder if there is corruption involved with LAWA officials and local politicians. I’m shocked that something like this could occur and go largely ignored for a long period of time in the United States, let alone at one of the world’s busiest airports.

https://youtu.be/HOn-f8GV57Q

WALmsp

Sat May 15, 2021 7:15 pm

Corruption in politics?!? Never! (Please read with extreme sarcasm).

I am curious as to whether this is unique to LAX or if this is more common place at other airports as well. Not surprisingly, the reporter did mention that once they started questioning things, LAX started to move quicker to get the problems resolved. Nothing like a little negative media attention to get things going!

gmcc

Mon May 17, 2021 5:04 pm

Don't remember is this had been posted before but the latest LAWA agenda confirms that HA is off to TBIT and Bradley West as T5 is to be configured to all narrow body gate
https://lawa.granicus.com/MetaViewer.ph ... a_id=50274

WALmsp

Mon May 17, 2021 5:16 pm

HA was fighting the move. Did they change their mind or did they have no choice?

toga998

Mon May 17, 2021 6:03 pm

F9 recently reduced nearly or all LAX flying. Post-COVID will we see more airlines focus on the outlying airports to better serve passengers in a geographic sense?

hbernal1

Mon May 17, 2021 6:13 pm

With F9 leaving LAX and HA moving to TBIT West, would B6 get more gate space?

DEN1895

Mon May 17, 2021 7:28 pm

WALmsp wrote:
HA was fighting the move. Did they change their mind or did they have no choice?

It sounds like they did not have a choice, but LAX is paying them to move, https://twitter.com/ByERussell/status/1394349102163533831?s=20

alohashirts

Mon May 17, 2021 9:27 pm

Where is G4 relocating to? Is their check in going to be Terminal 1, but gates in the MSC?

NickLAX

Tue May 18, 2021 4:00 am

alohashirts wrote:
Where is G4 relocating to? Is their check in going to be Terminal 1, but gates in the MSC?

There is an optimized NEW TSA screening area in T1 just for bussing gates - this is supposed to allow T2 access as well at some point, I've not walked it to check how that is setup as being attached to T1.5

https://www.tsa.gov/news/press/releases ... ort%20(LAX).[threeid][/threeid]

onwFan

Tue May 18, 2021 1:48 pm

Looks like T1/1.5 will ultimately become the LCC terminal, and many of these carriers may also end up using the T0 concourse when it is done. I think NK will move out of T5 too and EI might end up in T4 or TBIT once the partnership with AA evolves... Probably B6 will also get something similar to HA in TBIT/west gates.

WALmsp

Tue May 18, 2021 5:25 pm

As I understand it, T0/T1 was/is going to be all WN. Has that changed? I can see the LCC operating out of T1.5 but will southwest be giving up gates?

ericm2031

Tue May 18, 2021 6:22 pm

WALmsp wrote:
As I understand it, T0/T1 was/is going to be all WN. Has that changed? I can see the LCC operating out of T1.5 but will southwest be giving up gates?

I doubt WN would give up anything in T1, I'm pretty sure it's all leased by them anyways. And they were already maxed out of those gates before and that was without all the new Hawaii flying and potential to connect some of their new cities to LA. I'm sure they'll still want to get all of T0 as we will get to a point again where they'll begin losing SNA slots again, BUR will be maxed out, LGB will be fully utilized, etc. We're still probably 5 years away from seeing any T0 gates anyways.

KMCOFlyer

Sat May 29, 2021 4:49 am

Is the new Terminal 1.5 connected to Terminal 2 post security as well? The updated maps from Locus Labs appear to indicate this but it’s not 100% clear (it shows a narrow hallway connecting them).

VirginFlyer

Sat May 29, 2021 6:08 am

KMCOFlyer wrote:
Is the new Terminal 1.5 connected to Terminal 2 post security as well? The updated maps from Locus Labs appear to indicate this but it’s not 100% clear (it shows a narrow hallway connecting them).

According to this, the connector to T2 is due for completion in November: https://lawa.granicus.com/MetaViewer.ph ... a_id=49675

V/F

LAXffDUB

Sat May 29, 2021 9:44 pm

Passed by T1.5 last week and noticed an odd sight. The electronic signs at the new check-in positions displayed either the STAR Alliance logo or Lufthansa. I'm guessing it was a test. Doubt they're moving over from TBIT.

FromCDGtoSYD

Sun May 30, 2021 2:30 am

Few questions regarding T2 and T3.

With all the construction going on the schedule changes and the maps on google not being up to date, I was wondering if anyone had the latest construction timeline for the project. Also I believe T3 has been completely demolished (good riddance) anyone know when it will be done? Delta is going to want all the gate capacity it can get now that travel is picking up.

Also, maps shows what looks like a bagage handling system on the apron near T3, when was that built? I presume that is also temporary until the terminal is rebuilt?

atcdan

Mon May 31, 2021 10:48 pm

FromCDGtoSYD wrote:

With all the construction going on the schedule changes and the maps on google not being up to date, I was wondering if anyone had the latest construction timeline for the project. Also I believe T3 has been completely demolished (good riddance) anyone know when it will be done? Delta is going to want all the gate capacity it can get now that travel is picking up.

Also, maps shows what looks like a bagage handling system on the apron near T3, when was that built? I presume that is also temporary until the terminal is rebuilt?

Regarding T3, I have no official data, but from eyeballing it, I would say completion could be early next year at the soonest. This is based on my view from above combined with the time I took T1.5 to be completed while watching.

DL is using 4 gates at T3 as bus hard stands for OO E175 flights, as well as using the northern part of TBIT for many mainline and partner flights.

Interestingly, AS, B6, and even UA have had international arrivals to gates 137, 139, 141 over the past few weeks too. I assume this is due to CBP scheduling still.

niagara484

Tue Jun 01, 2021 4:46 am

atcdan wrote:
FromCDGtoSYD wrote:

Regarding T3, I have no official data, but from eyeballing it, I would say completion could be early next year at the soonest. This is based on my view from above combined with the time I took T1.5 to be completed while watching.

DL is using 4 gates at T3 as bus hard stands for OO E175 flights, as well as using the northern part of TBIT for many mainline and partner flights.

Interestingly, AS, B6, and even UA have had international arrivals to gates 137, 139, 141 over the past few weeks too. I assume this is due to CBP scheduling still.

The dates in the link VirginFlyer provided match Delta's press release from November 2020 about speeding up the T2/T3 project:

https://news.delta.com/delta-los-angele ... -18-months

Assuming the schedule holds, the new T2/T3 central headhouse will be finished in Feb 2022, the T3 concourse should be ready in Aug 2022, and then the rest of the project (west headhouse, TBIT connector and T2 refresh) will be done in mid 2023. The original timeline had completion in late 2024.

Even with the massive decrease in flights/traffic, T2 was a zoo when I passed through there last July. I can't imagine how chaotic Delta's operation must be right now with the hard stands at T3 and multiple flights over at TBIT. This "Sky Way" project can't get completed soon enough.

niagara484

gmcc

Tue Jun 01, 2021 5:01 am

atcdan wrote:
FromCDGtoSYD wrote:

In regards to AS at TBIT their website states that all International arrivals will be at TBIT after May 20. This might have something to do with the start of the reconfiguration of the FIS access point as part of the T6 renovation.

SWADawg

Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:29 pm

onwFan wrote:
Looks like T1/1.5 will ultimately become the LCC terminal, and many of these carriers may also end up using the T0 concourse when it is done. I think NK will move out of T5 too and EI might end up in T4 or TBIT once the partnership with AA evolves... Probably B6 will also get something similar to HA in TBIT/west gates.

T0 will be WN’s and WN’s only. It will be connected to T1 and be partially financed by WN. Those plans had been worked out with LAWA pre covid and all the renderings from LAWA have all WN tails on all the gates. I’m not sure what the timing is for the project to start, just that WN will occupy all the gates in that facility.

LOT767SP-LPA

Tue Jun 01, 2021 5:39 pm

Today, LOT Polish Airlines as flight no. LO21, returned on WAW-LAX route since last year. For know, there is twice weekly flights. Good luck.

atcdan

Tue Jun 01, 2021 5:54 pm

gmcc wrote:
atcdan wrote:
FromCDGtoSYD wrote:

In regards to AS at TBIT their website states that all International arrivals will be at TBIT after May 20. This might have something to do with the start of the reconfiguration of the FIS access point as part of the T6 renovation.

Shows how much we get briefed on this lol. Thanks for the info.

FlyingJhawk

Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:58 pm

gmcc wrote:
atcdan wrote:
FromCDGtoSYD wrote:

As someone that is flying DL into T2 almost every week I can answer that. It's crowded pretty much all the time, but especially when the red-eye's depart. The corner where 25A is gets very cramped and if it's late at night then you can bet someone is getting into it with an agent, security or both. Thankfully the SkyClub is not packed which makes the experience more tolerable. Getting through security is a breeze for me and on the rare occasion I have to wait for luggage it's there within minutes of me arrive at the baggage carousel. I've had a few OO flights and half the time they arrive at an actual real gate and the other half it's the hard stands.

Basically not great but not horrible either.

cynlb

Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:15 pm

atlflyer

Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:44 pm

Many views of the new T1 extension here:

https://m.box.com/shared_item/https%3A% ... 8499033465

atlflyer

Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:48 pm

Unfortunately due to the current roadways, the baggage claim level has quite low ceilings. But at least there’s plenty of glass and modern LED lighting. Nice to see the high ceilings and walls of windows at the security checkpoint and core on Level 3.

https://m.box.com/shared_item/https%3A% ... 8067646794

https://m.box.com/shared_item/https%3A% ... 8066032894

KMCOFlyer

Fri Jun 25, 2021 2:30 am

LAWA really needs to get the T1-T2 headhouse secure connector open ASAP! The T2 TSA lines have been awful lately with T3 having been demolished so nearly all DL pax have to use the small 3 lane T2 TSA checkpoint to get screened. The new T1.5 TSA checkpoint could easily handle some of the TSA capacity that’s missing for DL due to the T3 demolition.

blacksoviet

Mon Jul 05, 2021 12:54 am

The 6 gate rotunda at the end of Terminal 6 was built in 1970. Are all of these gates connected to the Federal Inspection Station at Terminal 7?

How does this work? Are domestic arrivals not allowed to use these gates?

blacksoviet

Mon Jul 05, 2021 12:56 am

KMCOFlyer wrote:
LAWA really needs to get the T1-T2 headhouse secure connector open ASAP! The T2 TSA lines have been awful lately with T3 having been demolished so nearly all DL pax have to use the small 3 lane T2 TSA checkpoint to get screened. The new T1.5 TSA checkpoint could easily handle some of the TSA capacity that’s missing for DL due to the T3 demolition.

Are any of the Terminal 3 satellite gates still open?

gmcc

Mon Jul 05, 2021 1:45 am

blacksoviet wrote:
The 6 gate rotunda at the end of Terminal 6 was built in 1970. Are all of these gates connected to the Federal Inspection Station at Terminal 7?

The rotunda gates are used for domestic and international arrivals. The gates are set up with a secure corridor leading to the tunnel that takes you to T7 FIS. or at least it was unless May 20th of this year when it closed for the T6 renovation project. Once they get done with the remodel it should reopen. You can kind of see the outline of the corridor in the map of T6 of LAX
https://www.flylax.com/terminals/terminal6

blacksoviet

Mon Jul 05, 2021 2:20 am

gmcc wrote:
blacksoviet wrote:

The rotunda gates are used for domestic and international arrivals. The gates are set up with a secure corridor leading to the tunnel that takes you to T7 FIS. or at least it was unless May 20th of this year when it closed for the T6 renovation project. Once they get done with the remodel it should reopen. You can kind of see the outline of the corridor in the map of T6 of LAX

What if a domestic flight arrives at one of these gates? Do the passengers have to go through the FIS in Terminal 7?

KMCOFlyer

Mon Jul 05, 2021 2:54 am

blacksoviet wrote:
KMCOFlyer wrote:

Are any of the Terminal 3 satellite gates still open?

No the T3 satellite has essentially been gutted and is under reconstruction right now. DL currently is running 4 remote bus gates out of T2 (Gate 24B) that have aircraft parked around the T3 construction site.

gmcc

Mon Jul 05, 2021 3:15 am

blacksoviet wrote:
gmcc wrote:
blacksoviet wrote:

What if a domestic flight arrives at one of these gates? Do the passengers have to go through the FIS in Terminal 7?

The gates are configured so that arriving domestic passengers go straight to go directly into the terminal while arriving international passengers turn down the passageway leading them to the T7 FIS.

janders

Mon Jul 05, 2021 3:28 am

The T6 and T7 rotundas operate as how entire T2 does where the gates either feed the sterile FIS corridor or exit onto boarding area if domestic.
Quite functional.

jplatts

Sun Jul 18, 2021 3:26 am

Here are the number of passengers, number of seats, and load factors for WN flights out of LAX in April 2021:
AUS-LAX - 13835 passengers, 15399 seats, 89.84% load factor
BNA-LAX - 14764 passengers, 16235 seats, 90.94% load factor
BWI-LAX - 10016 passengers, 10754 seats, 93.14% load factor
DAL-LAX - 28977 passengers, 31356 seats, 92.41% load factor
DEN-LAX - 32940 passengers, 38399 seats, 85.78% load factor
HOU-LAX - 26489 passengers, 29420 seats, 90.04% load factor
LAS-LAX - 39403 passengers, 48157 seats, 81.82% load factor
LAX-MCI - 7007 passengers, 7884 seats, 88.88% load factor
LAX-MDW - 26968 passengers, 29533 seats, 91.31% load factor
LAX-MSY - 7499 passengers, 8364 seats, 89.66% load factor
LAX-OAK - 23168 passengers, 33123 seats, 69.95% load factor
LAX-PHX - 35392 passengers, 43766 seats, 80.87% load factor
LAX-RNO - 4897 passengers, 7984 seats, 61.34% load factor
LAX-SFO - 11131 passengers, 21394 seats, 52.03% load factor
LAX-SJC - 12392 passengers, 24238 seats, 51.13% load factor
LAX-SLC - 5429 passengers, 7440 seats, 72.97% load factor
LAX-SMF - 20616 passengers, 32314 seats, 63.80% load factor
LAX-STL - 8965 passengers, 9700 seats, 92.42% load factor

Bradin

Mon Jul 19, 2021 2:21 am

Some interesting discussions from the recent minutes/presentations at the LAWA board meetings:

https://lawa.granicus.com/MetaViewer.ph ... a_id=50781

Now operating out of Terminal 1 and West Gates at Tom Bradley
• Allegiant, Frontier, Sun Country and Viva Aerobus
Assigned to West Gates at Tom Bradley
• Volaris on May 18
• Air Tahiti Nui on May 26
• Air France and KLM on June 2

https://lawa.granicus.com/MetaViewer.ph ... a_id=50987
https://lawa.granicus.com/MetaViewer.ph ... a_id=50595
https://lawa.granicus.com/MetaViewer.ph ... a_id=50785

LAXffDUB

Mon Aug 23, 2021 2:34 pm

Noticed a LEVEL A330 departing yesterday (08/22) around noontime. LAX is not one of their routes. Anybody know why it was visiting?

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos