Moderators: jsumali2, richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

zkncj

Re: New Zealand Aviation Thread - March 2021

Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:03 am

CHC has come out today saying that have been ready and waiting for the Tasman bubble since October 20.[url]
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/chr ... GROWYFOJY/[/url]

ZQN will be the interesting one, they have become very comfortable using the International departure lounge for domestic. Which I would have to say has highly improved the departure experience at ZQN, although the arrival experience walking to domestic arrivals in the rain from the International gates is very poor.

NZ516

Thu Mar 18, 2021 4:02 am

Looks like Qantas is taking over Air NZs Norfolk Is flying, makes sense really as its been very tricky getting aircraft and crews to Australia to run the flights.

https://www.executivetraveller.com/news ... nd-flights

zkncj

Thu Mar 18, 2021 4:50 pm

It’s amazing what can happen in the space of an week, with one you lose an few points in the latest polls and two the opposition launches an popular petition for people to sign. Feels like the Tasman bubble is very political on the New Zealand side.

If it’s good to go in three weeks, why can’t it be as soon as the airports are good to go. Surely we could open it up next weekend for arrivals on flights from Australia that have non transit passengers.

I noticed yesterday that two of NZ’s 77W in AKL, looked like had been prept to move soon. Wheel covers off, and not much tapping left. Could be we see the 3x 77W return if the Tasman bubble does well.

Looks like NZ has already started to load flights ex AKL, from mid April although there are 77E listed still.
AKL - BNE: 1x daily 77W, 1x daily 320
AKL - MEL: 1x daily 77W, 1x daily 320
AKL - SYD: 4x daily 77E, 1x daily 320

Around approximately half of what was normal pre-Covid. Would expect the 777s to become 787s
Last edited by 777ER on Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Political comments removed

anstar

Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:33 pm

NZ516 wrote:
Looks like Qantas is taking over Air NZs Norfolk Is flying, makes sense really as its been very tricky getting aircraft and crews to Australia to run the flights.

I can't work out if they are taking over or supplementing the NZ flights? Flight times/days do look very similar though.

LamboAston

Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:51 pm

anstar wrote:
NZ516 wrote:

I can't work out if they are taking over or supplementing the NZ flights? Flight times/days do look very similar though.

They've scheduled it so they've got the opportunity to swap carriers if required
AS350, B733/4/7/8/9, B744/8, B762/3, B772/E/L/W, B788/9, A319, A320, A321, A332, A346, A380, AT75/6, Q300/400, CR2/7, E190, S340, B1900C/D, E110, C152/172/206/208 PA22/28/38
NZ EK EY QR QF SQ UA US CO FZ FR, U2 BA VA VS MH EI EY LH EN NM TG GZ SA

zkncj

Fri Mar 19, 2021 3:01 am

Obzerva

Fri Mar 19, 2021 3:04 am

zkncj wrote:

I imagine this will be timed so that when full international returns (ie including Americas), it'll fit in the typical departure/arrival bank to allow for HBA-AKL-xxx flights negating the need for transits in MEL/SYD

moo

Fri Mar 19, 2021 3:46 am

It will be interesting to see how many people travel, as NZ travel insurers are warning that they wont cover most covid-related claims if enforced quarantines etc are reinstated during your trip - they will cover you if you get covid-19, but not if your trip suddenly becomes hugely more expensive on your return because of an outbreak.

https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/covid-19/438 ... disruption

zkncj

Fri Mar 19, 2021 3:49 am

moo wrote:
It will be interesting to see how many people travel, as NZ travel insurers are warning that they wont cover most covid-related claims if enforced quarantines etc are reinstated during your trip - they will cover you if you get covid-19, but not if your trip suddenly becomes hugely more expensive on your return because of an outbreak.

Would like to know the percent of New Zealanders that travel to Australia without insurance, I would suspect that it would be pretty high.

Personally for Aussie I just use my credit card insurance, as there is much point normally of getting better insurance.

aerorobnz

Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:19 pm

Also, for the spotters, private 787-8 P4-787 Comlux Aruba in basic Aeromexico livery transited AKL this morning from GUM to PPT.
Flown to 147 Airports in 62 Countries on 83 Operators and counting. Wanderlust is like Syphilis, once you have the itch it's too late for treatment.

PA515

Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:56 pm

aerorobnz wrote:
Also, for the spotters, private 787-8 P4-787 Comlux Aruba in basic Aeromexico livery transited AKL this morning from GUM to PPT.

Yes, but why did it make a 2,525 km detour. GUM-PPT is well within range for a fully loaded 788.

PA515

PA515

Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:03 pm

Air NZ A320-232 ZK-OJD (msn 2130) could be about to leave the fleet. It's been in CHC since 16 Feb, presumably for end of lease maintenance.

PA515

NZ321

Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:00 pm

PA515 wrote:
aerorobnz wrote:

Yes, but why did it make a 2,525 km detour. GUM-PPT is well within range for a fully loaded 788.

PA515

My thoughts precisely. Anybody able to elaborate?
Plane mad!

aerorobnz

Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:58 pm

NZ321 wrote:
PA515 wrote:
aerorobnz wrote:

PA515

My thoughts precisely. Anybody able to elaborate?

Not much to go on except conjecture unfortunately, I watched the arrival via cctv, MIQ/MOH/MPI went onboard in their usual way for all arrivals right now, only crew came off to do walkaround etc, I expect this means that there were passengers onboard too. I didn't notice any loading of containers or passengers, but refueling occurred so I would presume it was potentially to fill up fuel to save on the cost of refueling ex PPT for the onward destination to wherever. Alternatively maybe they added some vaccines or something in the bulk hold that was on other side of aircraft, but I didn't see any sign of belt loader either
Flown to 147 Airports in 62 Countries on 83 Operators and counting. Wanderlust is like Syphilis, once you have the itch it's too late for treatment.

zkncj

Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:40 pm

Looks like the Tasman schedule has been updated overnight, with the 77Ws swapped for A321NEOs/789s.
Then looks like from early May they plan to increase flights on AKL-MEL/BNE/SYD.

NZ6

Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:04 pm

zkncj wrote:

Well, what did I tell you lol :lol:

NZ6

Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:12 pm

moo wrote:

I'm suspecting a surge of those needing/desperate to reunite. It'll settle back down and slowly rebuild.

Jul & Sep holidays we'll see the cookie cutter 7 day packages to QLD. But don't expect a surge of families from NZ in Dreamworld on the first week.
Last edited by 777ER on Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Political comments

DavidByrne

Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:49 pm

NZ6 wrote:
zkncj wrote:

Great news, and I'll be on a flight there within the first couple of months. It seemed obvious to me that NZ would be the carrier as soon as the Australian government made its announcement a couple of months back that they had agreed to 130 flights a year - two per week in the winter and three in the summer. I assume that the Federal government had to agree because they are carrying the costs of border facilities? But I couldn't see any of the Australian carriers making a go of it because they lack the onward feed to and from North America that I reckon will be an important factor for the success of NZ's operation. Tasmanians are very parochial, and IMO will support NZ because its success will guarantee them ongoing international air service to their state. Quite apart from the advantages of an international-international connection at AKL being much preferable to a change at SYD or MEL. The suggestions by some others that JQ will jump in as well are wishful thinking IMO, quite apart from the Federal government approving only 130 flights per year. The route will be a solid but unspectacular performer, I reckon, but two competing carriers would likely mean both carriers would lose money.
This is not my beautiful house . . . This is not my beautiful wife

NZ516

Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:23 pm

NZ6 wrote:
zkncj wrote:

Indeed it was a strong hint when you said it was coming soon back in DEC. Even the frequencies you were right on the mark too.

aerorobnz

Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:49 pm

PA515 wrote:
Air NZ A320-232 ZK-OJD (msn 2130) could be about to leave the fleet. It's been in CHC since 16 Feb, presumably for end of lease maintenance.

PA515

It is going to Tucson next week

NZ6

Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:55 am

DavidByrne wrote:
NZ6 wrote:
zkncj wrote:

Great news, and I'll be on a flight there within the first couple of months. It seemed obvious to me that NZ would be the carrier as soon as the Australian government made its announcement a couple of months back that they had agreed to 130 flights a year - two per week in the winter and three in the summer. I assume that the Federal government had to agree because they are carrying the costs of border facilities? But I couldn't see any of the Australian carriers making a go of it because they lack the onward feed to and from North America that I reckon will be an important factor for the success of NZ's operation. Tasmanians are very parochial, and IMO will support NZ because its success will guarantee them ongoing international air service to their state. Quite apart from the advantages of an international-international connection at AKL being much preferable to a change at SYD or MEL. The suggestions by some others that JQ will jump in as well are wishful thinking IMO, quite apart from the Federal government approving only 130 flights per year. The route will be a solid but unspectacular performer, I reckon, but two competing carriers would likely mean both carriers would lose money.

I'm surprised by your intent to fly within the next few months given you're previous views on the borders etc. Not being critical, it's just a surprise.

International transfer at MEL isn't that bad.

MEL doesn't offer as much 1 stop connections as AKL however, but SYD does, then SYD's transfer comes into play.

DavidByrne

Sun Mar 21, 2021 1:47 am

NZ6 wrote:
I'm surprised by your intent to fly within the next few months given you're previous views on the borders etc. Not being critical, it's just a surprise.

International transfer at MEL isn't that bad.

MEL doesn't offer as much 1 stop connections as AKL however, but SYD does, then SYD's transfer comes into play.

Ah, I’m full of surprises! In this case I think you were confusing my views as to how the pandemic would unfold and how the airlines, wider public and government would respond with my own position vis-a-vis travel. Personally, I’m up for it as soon as I’m vaccinated. Though my planned 2020 trip to Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Uzbekistan (following the Silk Road) will probably still be a couple of years away, as I’m not THAT confident.

Re domestic-international connection at MEL - I’ve done this many times and while it’s definitely easier than SYD it’s still not a patch on an international-international connection. Especially travelling internationally into MEL and then domestically onward (usually to HBA) where you have to clear immigration and customs mid-journey (handling your bags an additional time). But for parochial Tasmanians I suspect another factor will be to support the long-awaited local international connection to AKL for fear it may be just another short term blip in their state’s travel repertoire.

NZ6

Sun Mar 21, 2021 4:38 am

A premium article, I can copy and paste to anyone who doesn't have a membership. Just PM me, don't think we're allowed to post here.

Nothing major

• Will return to all points + add HBA
  • Will use A320 and 787
  • Nothing coming out of storage
  • Expecting, quote "pent up demand" (based on credits and looming winter, people looking for one option in warming weather)

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/tra ... TOTVOOS7U/

DavidByrne

Sun Mar 21, 2021 8:44 pm

Announcement on travel bubble due today according to PM.

NZ6

Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:38 pm

DavidByrne wrote:

Yeah we've been waiting since mid last week for today. To quote the PM. "It will be discussed at cabinet on Monday". (perhaps not an exact quote) but at Cabinet today anyway.

Is it an announcement or update? An announcement suggests a decision has been made.

Might be a play on words, but if it was yet to be discussed and decision made you'd think a better choice of word would be "update"?

DavidByrne

Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:59 pm

NZ6 wrote:
DavidByrne wrote:

Yeah we've been waiting since mid last week for today. To quote the PM. "It will be discussed at cabinet on Monday". (perhaps not an exact quote) but at Cabinet today anyway.

Is it an announcement or update? An announcement suggests a decision has been made.

Might be a play on words, but if it was yet to be discussed and decision made you'd think a better choice of word would be "update"?

For me, one of the biggest factors in determining when I take my [mostly leisure] trip to Australia will be the fare level. Up until yesterday, the fares were astronomical - more than $500 one way to Sydney in the lowest class of travel, even several months ahead, despite a full schedule (I assume, I didn't check all sectors) being on offer. However right now . . . no seats available anywhere at any price. This suggests that they may be in the process of readjusting fares downward (yay!) to meet likely strong competition from other carriers when the bubble opens.

Also interesting that it seems that flights to Australia will be on the basis of state-by-state response to Covid, presumably meaning that if there's an outbreak in (say) Victoria, then only those flights will be affected. Eagerly anticipating the announcement.

I'm not sure that all commentators are aware of the subtleties of language re "announcement" or "update", so I don't read too much into that. All the indications seem to suggest it will be an announcement.

aerorobnz

Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:50 am

It sounds to me me very much like it will be a memorandum of understanding/Intent with conditions that need to be met prior to a set date, before actually starting, and of course pending no community outbreaks.

DavidByrne

Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:57 am

aerorobnz wrote:
It sounds to me me very much like it will be a memorandum of understanding/Intent with conditions that need to be met prior to a set date, before actually starting, and of course pending no community outbreaks.

Isn’t that pretty much where we’ve been for the last several months?

aerorobnz

Mon Mar 22, 2021 2:48 am

DavidByrne wrote:
aerorobnz wrote:

Isn’t that pretty much where we’ve been for the last several months?

Yes. Until it actually happens we shouldn't count our chickens - despite the positive signs, and general desire for this to happen. It isn't to say it won't happen, cos I think it will slowly.
Again, it's about the political optics, be seen to be doing stuff even when you aren't. Same as the "mandatory border worker testing" PCR tests (that aren't compulsory nor tracked). . They use deliberately ambiguous language for everything so they can wiggle out of it at any time. It's a conjuror's smoke and mirrors trick. They will likely put the blame on operators/airports for any delay caused by not being able to produce the desired levels in the required time that they will announce as prerequisite for "bubble" operations

NZ6

Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:25 am

aerorobnz wrote:

Very close. A date to announce a date.

A lot of fluff in the answers wrapped up in how "complex" and "complexity"... also a lot of reasons around stuff like contact tracing, QR codes which should have all been done 6+ months ago.

How much of this is buying more time so a bubble takes off post school holidays or to minimize this?

aerorobnz

Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:26 am

DavidByrne

Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:45 am

NZ6 wrote:
How much of this is buying more time so a bubble takes off post school holidays or to minimize this?

NZ is apparently loading flights from some ports (ZQN at least) from the start of the school holidays.

Also good to note that AKL-SYD flights which were $528 lowest fare yesterday are now $282. No flights yet loaded for HBA, though.

DavidByrne

Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:31 pm

Its great to see that NZ will be resuming all Australian destinations when the bubble opens. I had feared that smaller destinations, like MCY or CNS, might be quietly forgotten when the bubble opens. The addition of HBA is the icing on the cake. Now that the vaccination process is well under way (and ahead of schedule) in the United States, can we dare to think about a resumption of North American services in the medium term? I can't see that happening though until most of the populations of both nations are vaccinated and MIQ no longer considered necessary. And the probability(?) that vaccination will be a requirement for entry to NZ may mean that traffic flows are significantly reduced.

Kiwiandrew

Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:17 pm

If/when the bubble opens, once people get over the initial excitement, I'm not sure how much of that will translate in to actual bookings.

The thought of having to budget for a possible MIQ stay if things go pear-shaped while I'm away is enough to make me reluctant to travel in the first few months of the "new normal" until I see how things pan out, and I only have myself to worry about.

If a family of 2 adults/2 kids travel, setting aside a contingency fund for MIQ for the whole family is likely to prove daunting for many.

LamboAston

Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:28 pm

aerorobnz wrote:
PA515 wrote:

PA515

And has been stripped of livery since 22 Feb
AS350, B733/4/7/8/9, B744/8, B762/3, B772/E/L/W, B788/9, A319, A320, A321, A332, A346, A380, AT75/6, Q300/400, CR2/7, E190, S340, B1900C/D, E110, C152/172/206/208 PA22/28/38

NZ516

Tue Mar 23, 2021 5:32 am

Christchurch has a decent Trans Tasman schedule available for booking now with Air NZ
The weekly flights for the week beginning 19 April are as follows all with A320s
CHC to SYD 14
CHC to MEL 13
CHC to BNE 12
CHC to OOL 3

I notice that AKL to PER is daily 789 and AKL to ADL 4 weekly 789. No HBA shown at the moment

777ER
Head Moderator

Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:34 am

NZ516 wrote:
Christchurch has a decent Trans Tasman schedule available for booking now with Air NZ
The weekly flights for the week beginning 19 April are as follows all with A320s
CHC to SYD 14
CHC to MEL 13
CHC to BNE 12
CHC to OOL 3

I notice that AKL to PER is daily 789 and AKL to ADL 4 weekly 789. No HBA shown at the moment

Good schedule for CHC. Be interesting to see what WLG and ZQN schedules are
Head Forum Moderator
[email protected]
Flown: 1900D,S340,Q300,AT72-5/6,DC3,CR2/7,E145,E70/75/90,A319/20/21,A332/3,A359,A380,F100,B717,B733/4/8/9,B742/4,B752/3,B763,B772/3, B789
With: NZ,SJ,QF,JQ,EK,VA,AA,UA,DL,FL,AC,FJ,SQ,TG,PR

NZ516

Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:18 am

777ER wrote:
NZ516 wrote:
CHC to SYD 14
CHC to MEL 13
CHC to BNE 12
CHC to OOL 3

Here you go for the same week:

WLG to SYD 11
WLG to MEL 5
WLG to BNE 8
ZQN to SYD 7
ZQN to MEL 7
Plus
AKL to CNS 3
AKL to MCY 2

No flights to OOL from either ports so CHC and AKL only. Also what would be good to see if CNS and MCY could perhaps go year round with only the Tasman market available for Kiwis this year they might do well.
Last edited by NZ516 on Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

NZ516

Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:19 am

LamboAston wrote:
aerorobnz wrote:
PA515 wrote:

PA515

And has been stripped of livery since 22 Feb

OJD flew out of CHC today as NZ6234.

777ER
Head Moderator

Wed Mar 24, 2021 3:59 am

NZ516 wrote:
777ER wrote:
NZ516 wrote:
CHC to SYD 14
CHC to MEL 13
CHC to BNE 12
CHC to OOL 3

WLG to SYD 11
WLG to MEL 5
WLG to BNE 8
ZQN to SYD 7
ZQN to MEL 7
Plus
AKL to CNS 3
AKL to MCY 2

No flights to OOL from either ports so CHC and AKL only. Also what would be good to see if CNS and MCY could perhaps go year round with only the Tasman market available for Kiwis this year they might do well.

Excellent. Thanks for those updates. I'm now based in the Hawkes Bay, but will be good to see the international terminal at WLG being used for what it was designed for instead of being used for domestic with Duty Free blocked off
Head Forum Moderator
[email protected]
Flown: 1900D,S340,Q300,AT72-5/6,DC3,CR2/7,E145,E70/75/90,A319/20/21,A332/3,A359,A380,F100,B717,B733/4/8/9,B742/4,B752/3,B763,B772/3, B789

777ER
Head Moderator

Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:05 am

I did a big a deletion run last night in this thread. Why? Cause majority of the discussion was based on the lockdowns and Australian/New Zealand government and had NOTHING to do with aviation. Due to that I also had to delete a fair amount of reference posts.

I know a fair amount of the replies deleted had extensive commentary but if the majority of the post or reply isn't aviation based then it will be removed. I did as a Head Moderator edit some posts to enable some to stay, but unfortunately majority couldn't be edited without destroying the post content

777ER
Head Forum Moderator
Head Forum Moderator
[email protected]

LamboAston

Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:07 am

They seem to be getting the 77W ready to fly despite not being in the schedules

NZ6

Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:45 am

Mountain Air closes after 33 years sighting the lack of bubble as a partial reason the business could not be saved

https://www.stuff.co.nz/travel/12463126 ... n-for-good

https://mountainair.co.nz/

ZK-NBT

Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:51 am

LamboAston wrote:

Last we were told they won’t be used until September wasn’t it?! While that could change I can’t really see them being needed, plenty of 789/ 320s/321s to cover any flying until then atleast.

777ER
Head Moderator

Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:47 am

NZ6 wrote:
Mountain Air closes after 33 years sighting the lack of bubble as a partial reason the business could not be saved

I highly doubt the airline would have survived even with an Australian bubble and their location wasn't the best. I did a scenic flight with Mountain Air several years back with my late grandfather and the pilot stated the majority of their customers were Asian based tourists doing a self drive tour. Their second biggest customers were apparently Asian tour bus passengers who got discounted fares via the tour company. Sadly New Zealanders or Australian's didn't really do those scenic flights so the pilot was surprised to see two New Zealanders waiting for him when he landed with the final load of tour bus passengers.

Locals have also stated the same thing.

There are other options for scenic flights over the mountain from Taupo and Ohakune with much better viewing chances
Head Forum Moderator
[email protected]

NZ6

Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:54 am

777ER wrote:
NZ6 wrote:

I highly doubt the airline would have survived even with an Australian bubble and their location wasn't the best. I did a scenic flight with Mountain Air several years back with my late grandfather and the pilot stated the majority of their customers were Asian based tourists doing a self drive tour. Their second biggest customers were apparently Asian tour bus passengers who got discounted fares via the tour company. Sadly New Zealanders or Australian's didn't really do those scenic flights so the pilot was surprised to see two New Zealanders waiting for him when he landed with the final load of tour bus passengers.

Locals have also stated the same thing.

There are other options for scenic flights over the mountain from Taupo and Ohakune with much better viewing chances

I'd never heard of them tbh

I was just going off this quote "“If they had opened up the Australian market two months ago, we might have survived but it is too late now,” Bhrent Guy told Stuff."

NZ516

Wed Mar 24, 2021 9:10 am

LamboAston wrote:

They might be using these for cargo flights as the Government has extended the subsidies for international cargo services till Nov 21.

NZ516

Wed Mar 24, 2021 9:17 am

I wonder if Auckland to Hobart and Auckland to Sunshine Coast will be similar sized markets for Air NZ. As they both operate with two weekly flights each. Glad that they are not cutting more routes. Perhaps Canberra will be the next cab off the rank for Trans Tasman expansion for Air NZ....

NZ6

Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:25 pm

NZ516 wrote:
I wonder if Auckland to Hobart and Auckland to Sunshine Coast will be similar sized markets for Air NZ. As they both operate with two weekly flights each. Glad that they are not cutting more routes. Perhaps Canberra will be the next cab off the rank for Trans Tasman expansion for Air NZ....

HBA would have a much smaller return or repeat market.

It's one of those locations, once visited for a week or two you don't typically need to go back for a while unless there's particular events or family etc.

Sunshine Coast, is a place some go back year on year simply to escape our winter.

a7ala

Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:50 pm

NZ516 wrote:

WLG to SYD 11
WLG to MEL 5
WLG to BNE 8

I'm seeing from the Air NZ booking site for week starting 19 April:

WLG to SYD 6 (no Wednesday)
WLG to MEL 5 (no Tuesday/Saturday)
WLG to BNE 5 (No Monday/Thursday)

Where about are you getting your info from?

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos