Moderators: jsumali2, richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

 
User avatar
LAX772LR
Posts: 13754
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:06 pm

Re: Air France Adds Denver

Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:10 pm

AC4500 wrote:
CDG-MSY seems like it would be a reasonable leisure market pre/post-COVID. Maybe in 5 years from now?

Granted, airlines and airports talk all the time, but it's worth noting that both the airport as well as the city's tourism marketing arm reported recurrent expenditures in talking to AF (and meeting AF staff in MSY) in their 2019 financials.

Pandemic more than likely halted that in its tracks, but still was cool to see. Both sides were definitely doing their due diligence.


AC4500 wrote:
My hopes of PDX-CDG are pretty much gone now that both DL and BA are off of PDX-LHR for good...

Sincerely doubt that it's for good.... they were both willing to accept a direct competitor on the nonstop, to a gateway that wasn't a j/v hub for either one of them. If there was sufficient demand to lure them into that, then it's hard to envision there not being sufficient demand to eventually bring at least one of them back.


SunsetLimited wrote:
Well, DE definitely proved after three successful seasons (was going on its 4th) that there is...or was...a market for a second nonstop carrier between Europe and MSY at least seasonally.

Yep, and airport was aiming for a third. Could definitely see BA+AF doing well on concurrent nonstops to Europe. Maybe eventually even a Lufthansa/EuroWings/Discovery nonstop to FRA along with them.

Three would be an incredible sweetspot for that type of market.
I myself, suspect a more prosaic motive... ~Thranduil
 
Wednesdayite
Posts: 246
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:28 pm

Re: Air France Adds Denver

Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:51 pm

Cubsrule wrote:
BA is not currently operating DEN. Have they announced a resumption date?


You can currently book BA218 & BA219 from the middle of May. I have a reservation for BA218 on June 2.

It’ll be my first flight on an A350. Can’t wait.
A318/19/20/21/30/40. B717/27/37/47/57/67/77/87. CRJ2/7. E145/175/190. FKR50. IL62. MD11/82/83/88. TU154.
AA AC AF AI AR AS AT AV AZ BA BW BY CO DA DL F9 FR JJ KL LH MA NW NZ OS RG SU TK U2 UA US VS WN
 
GuillaumePhilly
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 12:10 am

Re: Air France Adds Denver

Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:26 pm

Official Press Release:

Denver is the perfect gateway to Colorado and the Mountain West with its beautiful National Parks, outdoor recreation, and growing economy.

This new destination will thus strengthen Air France's service to the United States. Subject to the easing of travel restrictions, the airline will offer flights to 12 US cities during the 2021 summer season: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Detroit, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, New York, San Francisco and Washington D.C.


https://corporate.airfrance.com/en/press-release/summer-2021-air-france-will-open-new-route-denver-united-states-departure-paris
 
airzona11
Posts: 1840
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:44 am

Re: Air France Adds Denver

Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:13 am

Outdoor leisure traffic is booming. Healthy activity outside, great trend. West coast/Mountain West has potential to have a huge summer season. Love to see it.
 
khaba
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:01 am

Re: Air France Adds Denver

Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:29 am

I'd think AF is moving on the absence of BA in Denver. It's optimistic to see which pax will be qualified to even take the route in July, but whenever that opens up, they have the ground work ready for an additional connection to Europe. I remember as a CSA for BA here, I saw a a lot of LHR to CDG connections.

This is a really cool addition. Denver is feeling a little less like a domestic hub and is beginning to have some major intl capabilities.
 
onwFan
Posts: 569
Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:02 am

Re: Air France Adds Denver

Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:25 am

FSDan wrote:
onwFan wrote:
CDG-DFW and CDG-SEA have not flown in two years. Given that they are launching CDG-DEN but have no plans to resume CDG-DFW/SEA, I think they are gone for the near future...


SEA-CDG is likely to be back on some combination of DL and AF in the long run, even if they don't both put their own metal on it again. I agree DFW is much less certain.

True, I was just referring to the original post on US destinations with service on AF metal..
 
onwFan
Posts: 569
Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:02 am

Re: Air France Adds Denver

Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:46 am

khaba wrote:
I'd think AF is moving on the absence of BA in Denver. It's optimistic to see which pax will be qualified to even take the route in July, but whenever that opens up, they have the ground work ready for an additional connection to Europe. I remember as a CSA for BA here, I saw a a lot of LHR to CDG connections.

This is a really cool addition. Denver is feeling a little less like a domestic hub and is beginning to have some major intl capabilities.

BA is not absent in DEN. The BA service is scheduled to resume in May at 3x weekly, and the loaded daily service from June is not yet changed...
 
KFTG
Posts: 925
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:08 am

Re: Air France Adds Denver

Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:20 am

AF not so much taking advantage of BA's absence, rather DY's demise.
I expect similar moves from them in the future. With DY gone from MCO, for example, perhaps a return of AF CDG-MCO.
 
User avatar
LAX772LR
Posts: 13754
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:06 pm

Re: Air France Adds Denver

Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:52 am

khaba wrote:
Denver is feeling a little less like a domestic hub and is beginning to have some major intl capabilities.

10 foreign scheduled carriers and 26 international destinations served nonstop (2019).... what more can you really ask of a gateway in a non-coastal state?

It's already second only to ORD in those two regards, followed by LAS, and with DTW and MSP a distant fourth and fifth.
Heck, even if you count Texas as "non-coastal," that still only knocks DEN down two pegs.
I myself, suspect a more prosaic motive... ~Thranduil
 
AntonioMartin
Posts: 813
Joined: Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:58 am

Re: Air France Adds Denver

Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:15 pm

trexel94 wrote:
What an awesome surprise! Certainly didn’t see this coming. Although to be fair, I would have thought if any Skyteam airline were to add DEN it would have been KL. Denver stays winning! I wonder if they’ll have some decent introductory fares?

KLM flew to Denver back in the 90's...they beat Phoenix to it. I thought they were still there?

And congratulations to DEN, which, once again, beat PHX to it!
 
x1234
Posts: 1063
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:50 pm

Re: Air France Adds Denver

Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:06 pm

Remember Denver actually has a lot of gov and telecom businesses that need global connections which was part of the reason why UA launched DEN-NRT and now AF DEN-CDG.
 
AshFlops
Posts: 37
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:56 pm

Re: Air France Adds Denver

Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:12 pm

LCDFlight wrote:
Denver's remarkable rise continues.

Ski trips for Europeans, plus, Denver itself has big money like never before. Similar to Austin. Burgeoning ultra affluent segment.


Denver is a successful market not due to ultra affluent, that wouldn't provide for over 60 million passengers a year. Denver is successful because of its location and the high level of education of its citizens.
 
User avatar
intotheair
Posts: 1949
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:49 pm

Re: Air France Adds Denver

Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:16 pm

This is fantastic news. I believe AF qualifies for DEN subsidies as a new international carrier. DEN has tried to get AF to come for more than 20 years. There were supposedly advanced talks in 2001 to start service until 9/11 happened. I think AF previously never thought much of starting service in DEN as the market skews more leisure than business, but with no business traffic for the foreseeable future, then they might as well try to absorb as much leisure as they can. I can't help but wonder too if the qualifier on the service will be used as a weapon politically to try to get US-EU travel restrictions lifted.

AntonioMartin wrote:
KLM flew to Denver back in the 90's...they beat Phoenix to it. I thought they were still there?


I don't believe KLM ever flew to DEN. Martinair had some sporadic (seasonal/less than daily) service to DEN in the 90s. Maybe you're thinking of that? LTU also had some erratic service to DUS, and KE had a one-stop tag via SFO. The longhaul offering at DEN was pretty slim around the time DIA opened.
300 319 320 321 332 333 345 346 380 717 733 734 735 73G 738 739 744 752 753 762 763 772 77W 788 789 CR2 CR7 CR9 CRK Q400 E175 DC10 MD82 MD90
AA AF AS AY AZ B6 BA BR DL F9 FI GA HA KF LH MI QX SK SN SQ UA US VY WN
 
Thibault973
Posts: 337
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:11 am

Re: Air France Adds Denver

Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:20 pm

LCDFlight wrote:
Denver's remarkable rise continues.

Ski trips for Europeans, plus, Denver itself has big money like never before. Similar to Austin. Burgeoning ultra affluent segment.


France is the #1 ski destination not only in Europe, but also in the world so idk about a lot of ski trips for Europeans, especially from Paris when some of the best ski resorts are a couple of euros and hours on a train away.
 
Pi7472000
Posts: 256
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:26 pm

Re: Air France Adds Denver

Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:03 pm

Judge1310 wrote:
LCDFlight wrote:
Denver's remarkable rise continues.

Ski trips for Europeans, plus, Denver itself has big money like never before. Similar to Austin. Burgeoning ultra affluent segment.


Umm, no one is skiing in the summer in Colorado. Hiking, sure. But why come to the Rockies to hike when the gorgeous Alps are right there?

Seems like AF is just looking to catch some market share for onward connections out of CDG.



Colorado is also diverse and has more than just the Rockies. There is desert and semi arid landscapes in Western CO that you can't see in France, plus it is a gateway to the Southwest and places in New Mexico/Utah like Santa Fe, Taos and Moab. Also, it is great to be a citizen of the world and learn and see new things. Would be very boring to always to the same thing year after year.

I agree though, I am sure there will be many onward connections and tourists in the U.S. who would like a nonstop to France.
 
LCDFlight
Posts: 935
Joined: Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:22 pm

Re: Air France Adds Denver

Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:11 pm

How will passengers transfer onward? On Delta? What am I missing there.

I am thinking this is indeed to serve Denver affluent summer travel season to Europe or onward on AF. I was wrong about the Euro ski trip story because it is summer obviously.
 
eastwood6
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:27 pm

Re: Air France Adds Denver

Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:34 pm

IrishAyes wrote:
Naincompetent wrote:
LCDFlight wrote:
Denver's remarkable rise continues.

Ski trips for Europeans, plus, Denver itself has big money like never before. Similar to Austin. Burgeoning ultra affluent segment.


That is a weird statement, please explain to me why Europeans would go to Denver for skiing?


I might also add that Europeans, unlike many North Americans (US/Canada) prize their vacation and holiday allotment and actually USE their time-off to travel and enjoy leisure activities.

In the decade+ that I've worked in Corporate America across several multi-million/billion dollar companies with presence in the U.S. and abroad, it is astonishing to me how many of the US-based employees avert utilizing their full vacation allotment (use-it, or lose-it) and defer to working around the clock as a badge of productivity/honor. For the European-based ones, it's the opposite.


Hardly a badge of honor. Matter of survival. In Europe, if you are laid off, you receive significant notice and severance. Job training. Wide ranging social welfare benefits. And typically nationalized healthcare that you have access too regardless of whether you have a job or not. Get downsized in the US, you get mostly nada. Possibly some severance and unemployment compensation, but you lose/get significantly reduced healthcare as our heath plans are tied to your employer. If you've got a family, losing a job can be emotionally and financially devastating. So you work extra to stave off competition and "stay valuable" to your company.
 
Blerg
Posts: 4752
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:42 am

Re: Air France Adds Denver

Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:33 pm

We are in mid-April and EU citizens are still not allowed into the US for tourism. Many Europeans have less money and time to plan their holidays in the US. Even if restrictions are lifted tomorrow, I don't see many rushing to travel over there.
 
User avatar
IrishAyes
Posts: 2447
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:04 pm

Re: Air France Adds Denver

Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:03 pm

eastwood6 wrote:
IrishAyes wrote:
Naincompetent wrote:

That is a weird statement, please explain to me why Europeans would go to Denver for skiing?


I might also add that Europeans, unlike many North Americans (US/Canada) prize their vacation and holiday allotment and actually USE their time-off to travel and enjoy leisure activities.

In the decade+ that I've worked in Corporate America across several multi-million/billion dollar companies with presence in the U.S. and abroad, it is astonishing to me how many of the US-based employees avert utilizing their full vacation allotment (use-it, or lose-it) and defer to working around the clock as a badge of productivity/honor. For the European-based ones, it's the opposite.


Hardly a badge of honor. Matter of survival. In Europe, if you are laid off, you receive significant notice and severance. Job training. Wide ranging social welfare benefits. And typically nationalized healthcare that you have access too regardless of whether you have a job or not. Get downsized in the US, you get mostly nada. Possibly some severance and unemployment compensation, but you lose/get significantly reduced healthcare as our heath plans are tied to your employer. If you've got a family, losing a job can be emotionally and financially devastating. So you work extra to stave off competition and "stay valuable" to your company.


Agreed. I've been through it. It's horrible. And, it should not be that way at all.
 
ContinentalEWR
Posts: 4185
Joined: Wed May 24, 2000 2:50 am

Re: Air France Adds Denver

Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:35 am

I would bet the AF CDG-DEN flight will get pushed out by 6 months, maybe even a year. Demand for TATL from both the US POS and European POS are not going to ramp up to save the Summer of 2021. The 787-9 is the right aircraft for AF and this route specifically, but it will likely carry fewer than 30 passengers if it launches at all in its first few months.
 
Wednesdayite
Posts: 246
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:28 pm

Re: Air France Adds Denver

Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:02 pm

Wednesdayite wrote:
Cubsrule wrote:
BA is not currently operating DEN. Have they announced a resumption date?


You can currently book BA218 & BA219 from the middle of May. I have a reservation for BA218 on June 2.

It’ll be my first flight on an A350. Can’t wait.


My BA flight on June 2 has just been cancelled by the airline. Looks like they won’t be restarting in May after all.
A318/19/20/21/30/40. B717/27/37/47/57/67/77/87. CRJ2/7. E145/175/190. FKR50. IL62. MD11/82/83/88. TU154.
AA AC AF AI AR AS AT AV AZ BA BW BY CO DA DL F9 FR JJ KL LH MA NW NZ OS RG SU TK U2 UA US VS WN
 
jhsusman
Posts: 91
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:06 pm

Re: Air France Adds Denver

Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:41 pm

BA showing A350-1000 service to DEN later in the summer but i am sure it could change.
 
slcdeltarumd11
Posts: 5052
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2004 7:30 am

Re: Air France Adds Denver

Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:06 pm

piedmontf284000 wrote:
US Airline executives don't see much summer travel to Europe this year and I would say it cuts both ways. My guess is that this new AF route gets moves to 2022

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/15/summer- ... bound.html


I agree. The reality is most family european vacations are booked by now or at least the planning part. With borders unknown dates for vacationers it's a hard thing to book. I think alot of people are getting on the alaska/Colorado/utah/Jackson hole/national park/outside anything summer vacations bandwagon. Alot of those families and people have already planning domestic trips, so Europe can't hit huge numbers. Summer 2022 it might be record highs , but this summer even if there is a surge off bookings later with border opening dates it will be too little too late for good numbers.

Alot of the usual backpacker crowd has invested in van life or car trips for this summer already.
 
kiowa
Posts: 832
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:37 am

Re: Air France Adds Denver

Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:45 am

Yahnih wrote:
Does this give hope for San Diego ?


there are already flights to Denver from San Diego:)
 
AntonioMartin
Posts: 813
Joined: Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:58 am

Re: Air France Adds Denver

Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:31 am

intotheair wrote:
This is fantastic news. I believe AF qualifies for DEN subsidies as a new international carrier. DEN has tried to get AF to come for more than 20 years. There were supposedly advanced talks in 2001 to start service until 9/11 happened. I think AF previously never thought much of starting service in DEN as the market skews more leisure than business, but with no business traffic for the foreseeable future, then they might as well try to absorb as much leisure as they can. I can't help but wonder too if the qualifier on the service will be used as a weapon politically to try to get US-EU travel restrictions lifted.

AntonioMartin wrote:
KLM flew to Denver back in the 90's...they beat Phoenix to it. I thought they were still there?


I don't believe KLM ever flew to DEN. Martinair had some sporadic (seasonal/less than daily) service to DEN in the 90s. Maybe you're thinking of that? LTU also had some erratic service to DUS, and KE had a one-stop tag via SFO. The longhaul offering at DEN was pretty slim around the time DIA opened.


I stand corrected...

I probably confused DEN with SLC...I know someone beat us for KLM around 1995, after which Sky Harbor successfully pursued British Airways...
 
rjbesikof
Posts: 215
Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:21 am

Re: Air France Adds Denver

Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:40 pm

France is prepping plans for vaccinated travelers this year. Did AF take this into account when prepping the DEN-CDG flight?
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 276867002/
 
TYCOON
Posts: 499
Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:20 pm

Re: Air France Adds Denver

Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:58 pm

Not sure if anyone saw French president Macron's interview on this morning's 'Face the Nation' but he said he expects and is working for borders to open beginning mid-May. Vaccinated, PCR-negative Americans should be able to travel to Europe this summer. Great news! I am pretty sure AF consulted with government before announcing this launch.
 
Scarebus34
Posts: 640
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:54 pm

Re: Air France Adds Denver

Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:17 pm

TYCOON wrote:
Not sure if anyone saw French president Macron's interview on this morning's 'Face the Nation' but he said he expects and is working for borders to open beginning mid-May. Vaccinated, PCR-negative Americans should be able to travel to Europe this summer. Great news! I am pretty sure AF consulted with government before announcing this launch.

He said vaccinated or PCR negative... to require a PCR test on a vaccinated individual is still a huge burden to travel.
 
User avatar
intotheair
Posts: 1949
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:49 pm

Re: Air France Adds Denver

Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:35 am

Scarebus34 wrote:
TYCOON wrote:
Not sure if anyone saw French president Macron's interview on this morning's 'Face the Nation' but he said he expects and is working for borders to open beginning mid-May. Vaccinated, PCR-negative Americans should be able to travel to Europe this summer. Great news! I am pretty sure AF consulted with government before announcing this launch.

He said vaccinated or PCR negative... to require a PCR test on a vaccinated individual is still a huge burden to travel.


It’s not that huge of a barrier, though it probably is medically unnecessary. Iceland is testing upon arrival. Vaccinated people are being told to self-isolate at their accommodation until a negative test result arrives (supposed to be within 24 hours.) Then the US is placing the burden on travelers to get a test overseas before entering the US, which in my opinion is more of a hassle. The CDC accepts my vaccination, but that’s not enough for US CBP?
300 319 320 321 332 333 345 346 380 717 733 734 735 73G 738 739 744 752 753 762 763 772 77W 788 789 CR2 CR7 CR9 CRK Q400 E175 DC10 MD82 MD90
AA AF AS AY AZ B6 BA BR DL F9 FI GA HA KF LH MI QX SK SN SQ UA US VY WN
 
User avatar
chepos
Posts: 7279
Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2000 9:40 am

Re: Air France Adds Denver

Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:53 am

With the current administration in the US being extremely cautious when it comes to Covid, I just don’t see the US lifting the European travel ban anytime soon. American media is constantly going on about continental Europe currently being a Covid dumpster fire, they would have a field day if the ban where to get lifted anytime soon. I don’t see this flying in 2021.a
Fly the Flag!!!!
 
cedarjet
Posts: 8908
Joined: Mon May 24, 1999 1:12 am

Re: Air France Adds Denver

Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:14 pm

Runway765 wrote:
What the?

If this were normal times, there'd be no surprise from me, considering the TATL hole SkyTeam had in DEN. But launching this when the borders are still closed? How is this going to work?

Couldn’t agree more. This is fantasy airline manager. I miss my USA travels a lot so I’m not gloating, quite the opposite, but the idea that there’ll be unrestricted (no PCR test, no mask on the plane, no quarantine) in July 2021 is bananas. Sorry.
fly Saha Air 707s daily from Tehran's downtown Mehrabad to Mashhad, Kish Island and Ahwaz
 
hohd
Posts: 989
Joined: Sat May 17, 2008 1:03 am

Re: Air France Adds Denver

Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:12 pm

Judge1310 wrote:
LCDFlight wrote:
Denver's remarkable rise continues.

Ski trips for Europeans, plus, Denver itself has big money like never before. Similar to Austin. Burgeoning ultra affluent segment.


Umm, no one is skiing in the summer in Colorado. Hiking, sure. But why come to the Rockies to hike when the gorgeous Alps are right there?

Seems like AF is just looking to catch some market share for onward connections out of CDG.


Regarding connections, you may be right. Emirates or Qatar do not fly to DEN yet, so AF is trying to get whatever connecting traffic out of DEN as they can, especially to Africa and to some extent India and SE Asia.
 
CALMSP
Posts: 3626
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2003 3:18 am

Re: Air France Adds Denver

Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:37 pm

intotheair wrote:
Scarebus34 wrote:
TYCOON wrote:
Not sure if anyone saw French president Macron's interview on this morning's 'Face the Nation' but he said he expects and is working for borders to open beginning mid-May. Vaccinated, PCR-negative Americans should be able to travel to Europe this summer. Great news! I am pretty sure AF consulted with government before announcing this launch.

He said vaccinated or PCR negative... to require a PCR test on a vaccinated individual is still a huge burden to travel.


It’s not that huge of a barrier, though it probably is medically unnecessary. Iceland is testing upon arrival. Vaccinated people are being told to self-isolate at their accommodation until a negative test result arrives (supposed to be within 24 hours.) Then the US is placing the burden on travelers to get a test overseas before entering the US, which in my opinion is more of a hassle. The CDC accepts my vaccination, but that’s not enough for US CBP?


is CBP even looking for it? I've gone through ORD/DFW/IAH and never asked for anything, its only at the departure airport is the ticketing agent reviewing and entering in information.
 
User avatar
LindyFlight
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:48 pm

Re: Air France Adds Denver

Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:51 am

kiowa wrote:
Yahnih wrote:
Does this give hope for San Diego ?


there are already flights to Denver from San Diego:)


They meant that they're hoping AF considers San Diego in the future...
 
User avatar
PatrickZ80
Posts: 4480
Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:33 am

Re: Air France Adds Denver

Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:57 pm

MIflyer12 wrote:
trexel94 wrote:
What an awesome surprise! Certainly didn’t see this coming. Although to be fair, I would have thought if any Skyteam airline were to add DEN it would have been KL.


Why is that? France gets 2x the American travelers The Netherlands does.


That's because France is a much bigger country.

Granted, for most Americans who visit France, Paris is an essential part of their trip. However if you're heading for anywhere else in France you don't necessarily have to fly into Paris, you can make that connection in Amsterdam as well. What does it matter if you fly Denver - Paris - Montpellier or Denver - Amsterdam - Montpellier? In both cases it's a one-stop trip. As a matter of fact, should your destination be Chambéry, your only option would be through Amsterdam. There are no flights between Paris and Chambéry, however Transavia flies between Amsterdam and Chambéry. They codeshare with KLM on this route.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos