Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

SQ22
Topic Author

Indian Aviation Thread - Q3 2021

Wed Jun 30, 2021 4:16 pm

Welcome to Indian Aviation Thread Q3 2021. Please continue your discussion and to add your news and updates here.

Link to previous thread:

Indian Aviation Thread - Q2 2021

pune

Re: Indian Aviation Thread - Q3 2021

Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:34 am

For the Pune thing to happen, you need people who are interested in developing Pune. Unfortunately, the two major parties whether it is from BJP or Congress has people from Nagpur and Vidharbha. Also if you look at the state budget allocation, then every year more than half the revenues go to Bombay/Mumbai. The rest is divided into the rest of the state. Again, one can argue either way if the current system is good or bad but it is what it is. The problematic part is most 'leaders' who come in are either builders or big farmers and all of them from either party have their own agendas. Nothing to do with development of Pune :(.

FligtReporter

Tue Jul 06, 2021 12:57 pm

Sad but bitter reality is that I dont see PNQ getting a new airport or any other aspirational developments that I had for the city...I guess PNQ will prolly stay as a side kick of BOM for at least a decade if not more.

pune

Wed Jul 07, 2021 2:33 pm

Agreed, Of all the politicians I know, only Suresh Kalmadi was one who had some hopes for the city, the rest of them just increased their properties and bank balances. Even he did but he had major plans. After the commonwealth games thing where he was accused of stuff and also was in jailed for it although till date no charges have been proven. He retired from active politics in 2012 itself.

trinidadeG

Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:27 am

Jyotiraditya Scindia has been appointed as India's new minister for Civil Aviation , replacing the incumbent Hardeep Singh Puri. His father, Madhavrao Scindia, too, held the civil aviation portfolio under the PV Narasimha Rao-led central government between 1991 and 1993. Quite a challenging time to take up office, though...

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/j ... 2021-07-07

https://www.moneycontrol.com/news/india ... 43281.html

portola2727

Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:54 am

trinidadeG wrote:
Jyotiraditya Scindia has been appointed as India's new minister for Civil Aviation , replacing the incumbent Hardeep Singh Puri. His father, Madhavrao Scindia, too, held the civil aviation portfolio under the PV Narasimha Rao-led central government between 1991 and 1993. Quite a challenging time to take up office, though...

What happened to Hardeep Singh Puri?

trinidadeG

Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:05 am

portola2727 wrote:
trinidadeG wrote:

PM Modi re-shuffled the cabinet. Hardeep Singh Puri has been elevated to cabinet rank and given the Oil Ministry

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-57746097

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/ne ... 217872.cms

FligtReporter

Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:46 pm

So as per FR24 its anticipated we will have a 788 AI tomorrow at my homebase, though I have already spotted the AI 788 a few months ago and my base has recieved the 788 quite a few times but its never been a regular operation of this bird but as per the future routes and operations it appears we would get direct connection with DXB on 788 however, with covid still not calming down it seems this route may not really go ahead with its full potential and stay seasonal with just evacuation ops and that too on the good old 320N.

I hope our T3 gets completed and operational soon following which Im optimistic of more mid eastern airlines coming to my base with their 773s and 789s.

VTORD

Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:40 pm

Is there a way to find AI's time table? The one on the website is for March :roll:

A friend is being given the major run around between the local AI office in IXR and AI helpline number - former says IXR-DEL for July 24th is cancelled (schedule change cited and he has an email); the latter says it's bookable (it is on the website as of last night). TKT is IXR-DEL-ORD (July 25th on AI127).

hohd

Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:50 pm

FligtReporter wrote:
So as per FR24 its anticipated we will have a 788 AI tomorrow at my homebase, though I have already spotted the AI 788 a few months ago and my base has recieved the 788 quite a few times but its never been a regular operation of this bird but as per the future routes and operations it appears we would get direct connection with DXB on 788 however, with covid still not calming down it seems this route may not really go ahead with its full potential and stay seasonal with just evacuation ops and that too on the good old 320N.

I hope our T3 gets completed and operational soon following which Im optimistic of more mid eastern airlines coming to my base with their 773s and 789s.

UAE has continued to restrict transit travelers from India (and also those visiting Dubai) at least till July 21st. There were some news posts that UAE will allow passengers from India starting July 15, but that is on hold.

FligtReporter

Tue Jul 13, 2021 2:34 am

hohd wrote:
FligtReporter wrote:

UAE has continued to restrict transit travelers from India (and also those visiting Dubai) at least till July 21st. There were some news posts that UAE will allow passengers from India starting July 15, but that is on hold.

Air India app and website is showing LKO-DXB 788 and DEL-LKO-LKO 788 route as well from 25th July onwards till October end.I know its the same aircraft that will fly all the routes and this flight is probably 2ice or thrice a week only...So Im just guessing even if not DXB but on DEL-LKO-DEL sector would be good for me for I've never been on a widebody directly out of LKO..so it would be just great to experience the takeoff from my homebase on a widebody and I hope the continue this flight.

Blerg

Tue Jul 13, 2021 5:08 am

Travel between India and Serbia is booming right now. Last night three flights arrived to Belgrade from New Delhi.

00.45 6E A320neo VT-IJL via IST
00.52 6E A320neo VT-IJO via IST
01.41 SG B738 VT-SZJ via EVN

Many other carriers are profiting from this situation so they have boosted flights to Belgrade. Most of these Indians are coming to Serbia to quarantine for two weeks before returning home to the US, the UAE, Canada... Serbia is open to Indian citizens, there is no visa requirements but they have to present a negative PCR test as well as proof of accommodation for a 7 day quarantine period. Indian citizens who arrive to Serbia can get vaccinated right away. Since they are staying for at least 14 days they can get the second shot just before they leave. Serbia offers a choice of Pfizer, Sputnik, Sinopharm and Astra-Zeneca.

I suppose these flights are chartered by various tour operators but wouldn't it be easier and cheaper just to lease a widebody and operate flights without intermediary stops?

pune

Tue Jul 13, 2021 9:30 pm

trinidadeG wrote:
portola2727 wrote:
trinidadeG wrote:

PM Modi re-shuffled the cabinet. Hardeep Singh Puri has been elevated to cabinet rank and given the Oil Ministry

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-57746097

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/ne ... 217872.cms

that gas bag's only 'achievement; was selling all profitable airports to Adani. It will now take years or even decades for many underused or closed airports to think to grow big or be useful. Because if that happens, then Adani will take over. So it's basically about you grow the market, take the pains and then somebody else comes and enjoys the fruits of your labor. Went across all norms of capitalism that people think about.

pune

Tue Jul 13, 2021 9:34 pm

Blerg wrote:
Travel between India and Serbia is booming right now. Last night three flights arrived to Belgrade from New Delhi.

00.45 6E A320neo VT-IJL via IST
00.52 6E A320neo VT-IJO via IST
01.41 SG B738 VT-SZJ via EVN

Many other carriers are profiting from this situation so they have boosted flights to Belgrade. Most of these Indians are coming to Serbia to quarantine for two weeks before returning home to the US, the UAE, Canada... Serbia is open to Indian citizens, there is no visa requirements but they have to present a negative PCR test as well as proof of accommodation for a 7 day quarantine period. Indian citizens who arrive to Serbia can get vaccinated right away. Since they are staying for at least 14 days they can get the second shot just before they leave. Serbia offers a choice of Pfizer, Sputnik, Sinopharm and Astra-Zeneca.

I suppose these flights are chartered by various tour operators. but wouldn't it be easier and cheaper just to lease a widebody and operate flights without intermediary stops?

Not necessarily. Really depends on who is flying for what. For e.g. if I were traveling to U.S. (won't be traveling anywhere for next couple odd years or more till this virus goes away) I would gladly take the time to either sleep or see Serbia, day-life, nightlife whatever it is. I don't want to be in a steel cage tied down for 16-30 hrs. whatever. But as shared, it depends.

VTORD

Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:37 am

pune wrote:

Not necessarily. Really depends on who is flying for what. For e.g. if I were traveling to U.S. (won't be traveling anywhere for next couple odd years or more till this virus goes away) I would gladly take the time to either sleep or see Serbia, day-life, nightlife whatever it is. I don't want to be in a steel cage tied down for 16-30 hrs. whatever. But as shared, it depends.

Actually, if I was traveling to the US (and I am specifically talking about the US only), I am not really interested in seeing Serbia - I am (mostly) looking for a way to circumvent the Presidential Proclamation and enter the US by spending least amount of money and avoiding the hassle of applying for a NIE.

Visa-based travel from India is a hot mess. The only reason that I can think of for not using a WB is that the plane will likely fly back near empty (if you assume that a significant number of pax fall in the 14-day quarantine scenario discussed). Right now the pricing on India - US is pretty high and the reverse is about a third of that. Parents visiting from India are staying over applying for extensions and those who need stamping are only traveling for an absolute emergency.

Blerg

Wed Jul 14, 2021 5:01 am

Indian tourism was on the rise even before covid but at least now they get to go on holidays to Belgrade and get the permit to travel back home to the UAE, the US and so on. Not to mention that they can get vaccinated free of charge.
What I am wondering is how economical it is to have these B737 and A320neo flying all the way from DEL to BEG via EVN or IST. Then again I can only imagine how expensive these trips must be since most people are desperate to get home. From what I've seen around these are mostly families (parents and young children) or young people. This has been such good PR for India here in Serbia as they are all so polite, quiet, well-mannered...

pune

Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:04 am

Blerg wrote:
Indian tourism was on the rise even before covid but at least now they get to go on holidays to Belgrade and get the permit to travel back home to the UAE, the US and so on. Not to mention that they can get vaccinated free of charge.
What I am wondering is how economical it is to have these B737 and A320neo flying all the way from DEL to BEG via EVN or IST. Then again I can only imagine how expensive these trips must be since most people are desperate to get home. From what I've seen around these are mostly families (parents and young children) or young people. This has been such good PR for India here in Serbia as they are all so polite, quiet, well-mannered...

From what little I know of Serbia it is very cold compared to where we are from. Apart from that, most people would want to relax. Also vaccines also have their own side-effects. From whatever I have been reading on SM and elsewhere it takes anywhere between 24, 48 to 72 hours to get back to where you were. In some cases much longer. So people naturally would be more cautious as how they approach things. If I were there, the same things would be on my mind as well. Rest as much as possible, get vaccinated and if possible see the beautiful country in whatever time I have. And it is possible, The only issue for me would be figuring out how much the flights cost, back and forth and how much daily expenditure. But again, as shared currently not in plans. I am sure it's a very beautiful place. Have seen some travel videos of Indians who have been there :)

Blerg

Wed Jul 14, 2021 12:16 pm

pune wrote:
Blerg wrote:

From what little I know of Serbia it is very cold compared to where we are from. Apart from that, most people would want to relax. Also vaccines also have their own side-effects. From whatever I have been reading on SM and elsewhere it takes anywhere between 24, 48 to 72 hours to get back to where you were. In some cases much longer. So people naturally would be more cautious as how they approach things. If I were there, the same things would be on my mind as well. Rest as much as possible, get vaccinated and if possible see the beautiful country in whatever time I have. And it is possible, The only issue for me would be figuring out how much the flights cost, back and forth and how much daily expenditure. But again, as shared currently not in plans. I am sure it's a very beautiful place. Have seen some travel videos of Indians who have been there :)

I think a lot of Indians will feel like at home these days... Serbia has a continental climate so extremely hot summers and since Belgrade is on two rivers there is quite a lot of humidity. I read the other day that all local tour guides are fully booked by Indians in Belgrade so many are indeed going around seeing what the city has to offer. :)

This morning there was a Spicejet arrival while tomorrow after midnight there is both Indigo and Spicejet.

hohd

Wed Jul 14, 2021 2:36 pm

Some I know are travelling to Mexico for the 14 day stay to circumvent the restrictions and all did not have any hassles. There is a tour operator who arranges everything including Indian meals. The reason is that Mexico city has numerous flights to many US destinations. Depends on the cost, if Serbia is less expensive then Serbia may be preferable. But Serbia has the 7 day quarantine which Mexico does not have.

pune

Fri Jul 16, 2021 9:39 am

Blerg wrote:
pune wrote:
Blerg wrote:

I think a lot of Indians will feel like at home these days... Serbia has a continental climate so extremely hot summers and since Belgrade is on two rivers there is quite a lot of humidity. I read the other day that all local tour guides are fully booked by Indians in Belgrade so many are indeed going around seeing what the city has to offer. :)

This morning there was a Spicejet arrival while tomorrow after midnight there is both Indigo and Spicejet.

Oh, that is then good news for sure :)

hohd

Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:40 pm

https://www.livemint.com/news/india/air ... 83220.html

Looks like AI is preparing for the inevitable - to be sold soon. They have identified even more non-airline assets which can monetized which could be an important consideration for the potential bidders.

I am surprised that the labor unions have not said much.

RoyalBrunei757

Thu Aug 05, 2021 2:20 am

Update of IndiGo fleet movement, retired five A320ceo last week and took in one A320neo.
Out:
Airbus A320 -232 3264 2-VIDZ AerCap regd 28jul21, parked at CGK ex VT-IDZ
Airbus A320 -232 5155 VT-IEW IndiGo Airlines ferried 30jul/04-05aug21 AUH-DEL-IST-LDE on return to lessor ex D-AXAB
Airbus A320 -232 5313 VT-IFE IndiGo Airlines ferried 30jul21 DEL-AUH on return to lessor (+ 4868 VT-IEK 20jul21) ex F-WWDG
Airbus A320 -232 5807 VT-IFU IndiGo Airlines ferried 03aug21 DEL-SAW prior return to lessor ex D-AXAK

In:
Airbus A320 -251N 10558 VT-ISX IndiGo Airlines delivery 03aug21 TLS-DEL ex F-WWBD
Source: https://www.skyliner-aviation.de/regdb. ... av4&page=2

A320ceo fleet is now down to 47
A320neo fleet is now at 125

pune

Sat Aug 14, 2021 5:39 am

Flights gonna be expensive, nothing much can be done about it :(

https://indianexpress.com/article/expla ... s-7451944/

FligtReporter

Sat Aug 14, 2021 1:02 pm

Air India 787-8 Gandhi livery is scheduled to fly to my homebase tomorrow from DXB and I hope it makes RWY 09 approach for a great spotting !!

With precarious covid situation unfolding in every country I have left all hope of flying international this year too..Though Im glad to be fully vaccinated however,seeing cases of people fully vaccinated and yet contracting virus is obviously concerning so its kind of hard to be away from flying for now 5 months but its for the best I guess.

Btw how long has it been for other avgeek friends here away from flying ? Is here anyone who has'nt flown for over a year due to Covid ?
Do share your stories of the impact this covid has had on your love of flying !

atcsundevil

Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:13 pm

Just a reminder that social media is not considered a valid source here unless it comes from a verified account, so information coming from a social media page cannot be presented as fact until a legitimate source exists.

Rule 2d(3)
Users should be cautious of linking to social media pages as source material for news. Unless the social media source is from a verified source (for example: directly from an airline’s Twitter page), it should be considered unconfirmed or speculation.

Using social media as a source is how misinformation is spread, which is something we would prefer to keep out of discussions. The links can still be used, but it needs to be clear that the information is not confirmed.

✈️ atcsundevil

avier

Thu Aug 26, 2021 11:54 am

SpiceJet settles with Boeing MAX aircraft lessor Avolon
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/bus ... 650097.cms

Expects to have the 737MAX up by September end.
Doesn't however mention it's compensation payout from Boeing and the settlement they've agreed to with them.

avier

Thu Aug 26, 2021 1:32 pm

Finally : India allows Boeing 737 Max to fly again
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/bus ... 655878.cms

Hope to hear Akasa and Jet Airways aircraft orders soon, for 737Max.

hohd

Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:16 pm

https://www.news18.com/news/auto/gmr-gr ... 14907.html

I posted a comment in reply to GMR developing Nagpur. Not sure why it was removed. The article linking GMR to Nagpur is posted above. Nagpur indeed is lucky that GMR is even interested, Nagpur has less traffic than Patna, Chandigarh, Visakhapatnam, Bhubaneshwar (based on latest AAI traffic information) but still managed to attract GMR's investment.

avier

Fri Aug 27, 2021 1:34 pm

hohd wrote:
https://www.news18.com/news/auto/gmr-group-takes-over-further-development-of-nagpur-airport-4114907.html

I posted a comment in reply to GMR developing Nagpur. Not sure why it was removed. The article linking GMR to Nagpur is posted above. Nagpur indeed is lucky that GMR is even interested, Nagpur has less traffic than Patna, Chandigarh, Visakhapatnam, Bhubaneshwar (based on latest AAI traffic information) but still managed to attract GMR's investment.

Nagpur is poised to become one of the major MRO hubs in the country. Everything is not about pax numbers and revenue earned from pax movement. An MRO hub able to service all kinds of aircraft- WB, NB, etc- will earn a handsome and steady source of revenue for the airport. Also NAG is geographically located at an ideal spot- the centre of the country. Would work well for hubbing purposes, both for commercial & MRO work.

https://m.timesofindia.com/city/nagpur/ ... 841264.cms

RoyalBrunei757

Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:11 pm

RoyalBrunei757 wrote:
Update of IndiGo fleet movement, retired five A320ceo last week and took in one A320neo.
Out:
Airbus A320 -232 3264 2-VIDZ AerCap regd 28 July 2021, parked at CGK ex VT-IDZ
Airbus A320 -232 5155 VT-IEW IndiGo Airlines ferried 30 July/04-05 August 2021 AUH-DEL-IST-LDE on return to lessor ex D-AXAB
Airbus A320 -232 5313 VT-IFE IndiGo Airlines ferried 30 July 2021 DEL-AUH on return to lessor (+ 4868 VT-IEK 20 July 2021) ex F-WWDG
Airbus A320 -232 5807 VT-IFU IndiGo Airlines ferried 03 August 2021 DEL-SAW prior return to lessor ex D-AXAK

In:
Airbus A320 -251N 10558 VT-ISX IndiGo Airlines delivery 03aug21 TLS-DEL ex F-WWBD
Source: https://www.skyliner-aviation.de/regdb. ... av4&page=2

A320ceo fleet is now down to 47
A320neo fleet is now at 125

Update Week August 23, 2021
A320ceo Out:
Airbus A320 -214 2388 VT-IHT IndiGo Airlines ferried 20 August 2021 DEL-TBS-KUN on return to lessor ex EI-GGU
Airbus A320 -232 2204 PS-TCS Itapemirim Transportes Aéreos air-test 25 August 2021 at SJK ex VT-IDM
Airbus A320 -232 4965 OE-IWK Avolon ferried 26 August 2021 HYD-ESB ex VT-IEO
Airbus A320 -232 2908 VT-IKB IndiGo Airlines ferried 18-19 August 2021 DEL-IST-AMM on return to lessor ex XA-TAR

A320neo In:
None

A320ceo fleet is now down to 42 (including 2 parked)
A320neo fleet remains at 125

A321neo In:
Airbus A321 -251NX 10551 VT-ILR IndiGo Airlines delivery 18-19 August 2021 XFW-IST-DEL

A320neo fleet is now at 42

ATR-72 In:
ATR 72 -212A(600) 1630** VT-IXX IndiGo Airlines delivery 16-18 August 2021 TLS-HER-HRG-DWC-DEL, regd F-WNUG ex F-WWEX
Atr-72 fleet is now at 42
Source: https://www.skyliner-aviation.de/regdb. ... av4&page=3

RoyalBrunei757

Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:16 pm

AirAsia India loss rises 95% to Rs 1,533 cr in FY21; Vistara loss narrows

https://www.business-standard.com/artic ... 289_1.html

AirAsia India’s losses nearly doubled to Rs 1,533 crore on a year-on-year basis in FY21 while those of Vistara narrowed down to Rs 1,612 crore in the same period, according to company filings.

Vistara's net loss reduced from Rs 1,814 crore in FY20 to Rs 1,612 crore in FY21 due to foreign exchange gains.

pune

Sat Aug 28, 2021 1:23 pm

avier wrote:
hohd wrote:
https://www.news18.com/news/auto/gmr-group-takes-over-further-development-of-nagpur-airport-4114907.html

Nagpur is poised to become one of the major MRO hubs in the country. Everything is not about pax numbers and revenue earned from pax movement. An MRO hub able to service all kinds of aircraft- WB, NB, etc- will earn a handsome and steady source of revenue for the airport. Also NAG is geographically located at an ideal spot- the centre of the country. Would work well for hubbing purposes, both for commercial & MRO work.

IIRC, Mumbai Airport 2 was supposed to be an MRO Hub or has that been taken off the drawing board entirely ???

AirIndia

Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:54 am

avier wrote:
hohd wrote:

When AI had placed the mega order with Boeing for the 777s and 787s way back in the mid 2000s (2006 to be precise), there was discussion around Boeing opening an MRO centre as well as pilot training academy in India. --> https://boeing.mediaroom.com/2006-01-11 ... on-History

Then MoCA Praful Patel was instrumental in getting Boeing to setup the MRO hub at MIHAN in Nagpur, the closest big city to his native constituency, Gondia.

HAWK21M

Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:02 am

The Nagpur MRO is an AAR - INDAMER JV
Being built in Two phases totally.
Currently operational

https://www.aarcorp.com/mro/india-mro-joint-venture-/

HAWK21M

Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:04 am

pune wrote:

IIRC, Mumbai Airport 2 was supposed to be an MRO Hub or has that been taken off the drawing board entirely ???

Likely by the year end most Realestate owned by AAI [Now Adani] at Mumbai will be sold off as AI is going to be sold to a new owner , most probably Tatas under Vistara

HAWK21M

Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:06 am

avier wrote:
Finally : India allows Boeing 737 Max to fly again
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/bus ... 655878.cms

Hope to hear Akasa and Jet Airways aircraft orders soon, for 737Max.

Boeing is likely to give both a good discount , can go upto 50%, lets hope Airbus qoutes similiar too.

HAWK21M

Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:07 am

hohd wrote:

I am surprised that the labor unions have not said much.

Most Employees are nearing retirement so VRS is a great option to them.
The Unions I guess realise the situation now

pune

Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:23 pm

Airbus will not give discount, Boeing can as they somehow need to sell those 737-8 Max airframes, many of them moth-balled and whatnot. Meanwhile Airbus has been sprinting ahead, their only issue being suppliers.

https://aviationweek.com/aerospace/podc ... ing-airbus

And delta's new orders don't think Airbus has to do any major discounting.

https://www.aviationtoday.com/2021/08/2 ... neo-order/

pune

Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:43 pm

HAWK21M wrote:
pune wrote:

Likely by the year-end most Real estate owned by AAI [Now Adani] at Mumbai will be sold off as AI is going to be sold to a new owner, most probably Tatas under Vistara

I don't see that happening especially as Air India has old planes relatively to the competition. Example -

https://simpleflying.com/airlines-youngest-fleets/

Now if you or I were an investor, why would I do that? The only thing valuable Air India has is the real estate and the slots abroad. Everything else would probably be scrapped, but more importantly who will pay off the massive loans. If it is going to be the private parties, then it will be no-no as it would drag the one who will come.

pune

Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:47 pm

Seems nobody reported Spicejet issues last month -

https://www.thehindubusinessline.com/co ... 880017.ece

pune

Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:48 pm

It is very much possible that Spicejet may also go the jet way, very much possible. Just been hearing negative news about spicejet for a while now :(

pune

Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:56 pm

I am also confused by this statement that Adani will sell the Airport land, why, why would they need or want to. They got it virtually free and don't see the real estate market waking up for another 12-24 months at the very least or even longer. For e.g.

https://www.livemint.com/industry/infra ... 37371.html

Also see - 2/n

https://www.moneycontrol.com/news/busin ... 61621.html

Essentially both have been down in dumps. Although if memory serves me right, this has been going since 2014 itself.

Even the much famed RERA didn't help anybody.

https://www.livemint.com/news/india/why ... 21251.html

I have a flat under construction since 2013, till date RERA dates have been changed 5 times, the guy in charge is the head guy in RERA, Pune. All violations known :(

FWIW, where I am, one of the prime properties in Pune, most of the commercial real estate has been empty, and this is much before the pandemic, I am saying 2018-2019 onwards.

9w748capt

Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:10 pm

HAWK21M wrote:
pune wrote:

Likely by the year end most Realestate owned by AAI [Now Adani] at Mumbai will be sold off as AI is going to be sold to a new owner , most probably Tatas under Vistara

Hah - so I guess Vistara will serve NAG after all!

pune

Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:03 am

9w748capt wrote:
HAWK21M wrote:
pune wrote:

Hah - so I guess Vistara will serve NAG after all!

All speculation at this point in time.

pune

Fri Sep 03, 2021 5:03 am

Seems Pune Airport will get an expanded terminal building by next year, will doubt it but good if it comes on time -

https://indianexpress.com/article/citie ... 2-7484183/

Although for the 'new' airport it is at the very least a decade or two away, nothing on the horizon. The multi-level car park is a good idea, although the devil lies in the details. Before the pandemic, it used to be a hazard getting to the airport, at least the last odd 100 meters, multiple choke points all around and not enough lightning too. Will know what happens when I travel locally next, maybe couple of years down the line :(

pune

Fri Sep 03, 2021 6:21 pm

For Air India, I am guessing the below will apply for more than others -

https://www.boeing.com/commercial/aerom ... 2012_q4/2/

BawliBooch

Sun Sep 05, 2021 3:29 am

What is the situation at Spicejet?

Hearing some disturbing reports! Airline seems to be in freefall at this point!

pune

Sun Sep 05, 2021 8:45 am

They have been having capital flows issues and this has been for a long time, even before the pandemic. IIRC, there's only once or twice they got operational profit.

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/in ... 894066.cms

This will go the jet/kingfisher way sadly :( At least seems so, Spicejet has been in wrong news for years now, somehow still sticking around :(

edealinfo

Sun Sep 05, 2021 6:38 pm

When will Vistara's non-stop flights to US commence?

RoyalBrunei757

Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:37 am

Update Week September 6, 2021

A320ceo Out:
Airbus A320 -232 3330 2-VIHA Sunset Leasing ferried 02-03 September 2021 CGK-CMB-CAI-LFBF ex VT-IHA
Airbus A320 -232 3541 OE-ITK Avolon ferried 02 September 2021 HYD-ESB ex VT-INU
Airbus A320 -232 5027 VT-IEP IndiGo Airlines ferried 02 September 2021 SAW-LFBF on return to lessor ex D-AXAJ
Airbus A320 -232 5076 VT-IER IndiGo Airlines ferried 04 September 2021 ISL-DEL prior return to lessor ex F-WWBV

A320neo In:
Airbus A320 -251N 10586 VT-ISY IndiGo Airlines delivery 01 September 2021 TLS-DEL ex F-WWBN

A320ceo fleet is now down to 42 (including 2 parked)
A320neo fleet remains at 127

A321neo In:
Airbus A321 -251NX 10445 VT-ILS IndiGo Airlines delivery 02 September 2021 XFW-DEL ex D-AVZD

A320neo fleet is now at 43

ATR-72 In:
Nil
ATR-72 fleet is now at 31 (adjustment due to error in earlier post)

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos