Moderators: jsumali2, richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

airlineAZ
Topic Author

Changi Airport 40 years old: Rare images from the planning and early years

Fri Jul 02, 2021 11:35 pm

Hi all, I found a cool little article about Singapore Changi Airport, which is celebrating its 40th anniversary this week. The article says that Changi’s original masterplan and Terminal 1 were actually designed by the same company that designed Amsterdam Schiphol. Do you spot any resemblance between early Singapore Changi and Schiphol?

https://www.airporthistory.org/blue-con ... t-turns-40

Golf7GTI

Re: Changi Airport 40 years old: Rare images from the planning and early years

Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:07 am

No resemblances between Amsterdam and Singapore.

The company NACO is a subsidiary of a big engineering firm, Royal Haskoning DHV, from the Netherlands. NACO designs airports all around the world. Schiphol is not used as an example for Changi as the designs are tailored made for every situation.
Last edited by Golf7GTI on Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

phatfarmlines

Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:19 am

Thanks for this link. Surprised that T2 was the original terminal.

airporthistory

Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:32 am

Golf7GTI wrote:
No resemblances between Amsterdam and Singapore.

The company NACO is a subsidiary of a big engineering firm, Royal Haskoning DHV, from the Netherlands. They design airports all around the world. Schiphol is not used as an example for Changi as the designs are tailored made for every situation.

Yes, that's the situation now, but in the mid-1970s, NACO still was a small independent company with limited experience outside of the Netherlands. They received a standing invitation from the Singaporean government to design SIN based upon their work at AMS.

LAXintl

Sat Jul 03, 2021 2:25 am

I have done work with CAAS (Civil Aviation Authority Singapore) and several years back an old-timer told me that Changi terminal functionality was built on Amsterdam experience and design concept. Key requirements for the terminal was around transit passenger flows and AMS was viewed as best in class.

There is a 1980s documentary about Changi available on YouTube which references Amsterdam as one of the airports Singapore looked at for inspiration in its master plan and how the Dutch design company was ultimatey selected to vet and complete the design.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r26M_Lryu6Y&t=835s

jsnww81

Sat Jul 03, 2021 2:35 am

Great link and article! While the terminal designs are obviously quite different, there are definitely echoes of Schiphol in Changi T1's ticket lobby. I still think of Terminal 2 as "new" since I can remember when it opened and all the hype surrounding SQ's move over there. I wrote a letter to the Singapore Airlines CTO in my hometown (Dallas) asking them for information, and they obliged with a whole bunch of printed materials. Was finally able to visit Changi myself in 2012 and have been back a few times since. Hard to believe it's 40 years old!

airporthistory

Sat Jul 03, 2021 2:38 am

LAXintl wrote:
I have done work with CAAS (Civil Aviation Authority Singapore) and several years back an old-timer told me that Changi terminal functionality was built on Amsterdam experience and design concept. Key requirements for the terminal was around transit passenger flows and AMS was viewed as best in class.

There is a 1980s documentary about Changi available on YouTube which references Amsterdam as one of the airports Singapore looked at for inspiration in its master plan and how the Dutch design company was ultimatey selected to vet and complete the design.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r26M_Lryu6Y&t=835s

That's a great find! Thanks for posting!

tullamarine

Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:46 am

I first visited SIN in 1982 arriving fromJKT on a GA DC10 and leaving on a QF 742. Obviously only T1 in those days but it was considered state of the art at the time and has stood the test of time. It remains rare with its unseparated arrivals and departures in all terminals except T4. KUL is the only other airport in Asia-Pac I know of set up like this.

QF93

Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:09 am

Thanks for sharing the link. It is a fantastic website on airport histories generally.

tullamarine wrote:
I first visited SIN in 1982 arriving fromJKT on a GA DC10 and leaving on a QF 742. Obviously only T1 in those days but it was considered state of the art at the time and has stood the test of time. It remains rare with its unseparated arrivals and departures in all terminals except T4. KUL is the only other airport in Asia-Pac I know of set up like this.

Agreed. Not to mention the great opportunities for aircraft spotting they used to have from the terminal (eg the T1 rooftop smokers’ garden and I recall there was something similar in T2 but might have subsequently closed) makes it a great airport.

Singapore in 1982 (the entire city, not just the airport) would have been quite something and very different to the abundance of high rise towers now.

airbazar

Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:53 pm

jsnww81 wrote:
Great link and article! While the terminal designs are obviously quite different, there are definitely echoes of Schiphol in Changi T1's ticket lobby. I still think of Terminal 2 as "new" since I can remember when it opened and all the hype surrounding SQ's move over there.

I was living in Singapore at that time and I still think of T2 as "the new terminal" :rotfl:

CLEguy

Sat Jul 03, 2021 3:15 pm

Thanks for sharing the link to this great article and website. Lots of wonderful, unique images there. SIN is definitely a wonderful airport. I was impressed with the Jewell and the new Terminal 4 when I passed through there in early 2020.

flyPIT

Thu Jul 08, 2021 12:45 am

I always thought SIN has one of the best looking ATC towers.

Here's a cool pic of it under construction:

Ziyulu

Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:52 am

flyPIT wrote:
I always thought SIN has one of the best looking ATC towers.

Here's a cool pic of it under construction:

Today’s control towers are too boring. Look at the newer ones here in the US. No uniqueness and lack of character.

69bug

Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:53 am

Terminal 1 has always been terminal 1 and had fingers added to the north end sometime in the late 90s or early 00s.

Terminal 2 was actually an extension of the eastern pier to the south, parallel to the runway.

Terminal 3 was a similar extension to the north pier.

Terminal 4 was constructed on the eastern side of the airport but further down from Terminal 2 as two taxiways crossed here.

Worked there from 1988 to 1995, very well run and efficient airport. The reason everything worked smoothly is they set strict schedules that had to be met.. eg 15 minutes for first belt in the arrival hall, min queue times etc and they actually followed up if these limits were exceeded. On one occasion (not based in SIN but working for an airline that flew to Singapore) I received a nice email from Changi enquiring why the bags on flight xxx were received late in the arrival hall. I explained that on that day the aircraft had a problem with the hold door. They replied and thanked me for replying but also said they would be grateful if the aircraft would not be despatched to SIN until the defect had been rectified!

It was all very fair and they do take the trouble to respond. At one point we noticed that the number of damaged bags from SIN were the highest systemwide. We engaged Changi Airport and investigated together. Eventually they partially acknowledged some responsibility and installed some rubber dampers where the bags came shooting down the chute. The number of cases came down significantly to the benefit of both airline and airport.

bug

RoyalBrunei757

Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:37 am

Happy birthday Changi Airport, simply the best airport in the world.

Copyright: CellarDoor85 (Robert Aehnelt)

The greatest asset of Changi Airport is its staff. They are always helpful and friendly. Those supporting staff (washroom cleaners, guards etc) are always ready to provide service. Always a great adventure at Changi even before reaching downtown.

The 'H' shape layout with Jewel in the centre and train serving all three main terminals greatly reduce the walking distance between the terminals. The only pain you may get is some full services airlines like CX, KE, VN, and other budget airlines are leaving from T4 which is only served by shuttle bus from T2.

The airline breakdown are nicely allocated to, so lesser hassler for travellers.

Terminal 1 began operations on 1 July 1981, is located at the northern end, in form a of "H". It was heavily renovated in 2019 to bring it in-line with the rest of the terminals.
> Most of non-Star Alliance/ international airlines from Europe and China depart from here.
> Home of Jetstar

Terminal 2 began operations on 22 November 1990, and is located at the eastern end, extension of H's 'right leg'.
> Home of Singapore Airlines international routes to South East Asia and India sub-continent
> Star Alliance partner airlines home
> Most of Asian unaligned airline departs from here.
> Home of Scoot

Terminal 3 began operations on 9 January 2008, officially opened on 25 July 2008, and is located at the western end, extension of H's 'left leg'.
> Home of Singapore Airlines international routes except those to South East Asia and India sub-continent

Terminal 4 began operations on 31 October 2017 and is located on the southern side, at the site of the former budget terminal. Operations currently suspended due to COVID-19 pandemic in Singapore.
> Home for budget airlines (except TR and 3K) and some full service airlines like VN, CX, KE

The upcoming Terminal 5, which construction was scheduled to start this year, has been delayed. Scheduled for completion in the 2030s, and will bring an additonal 50 million passengers capacity. By 2033, Changi Airport will register an annual total of 135 million annual passengers movement.

hongkongflyer

Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:50 am

Then I know why both airport design to have the security check at the gates, rather then a centralized one, which is a really stupid idea in my opinion.

LTEN11

Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:41 am

hongkongflyer wrote:
Then I know why both airport design to have the security check at the gates, rather then a centralized one, which is a really stupid idea in my opinion.

If cost is no factor, then sure, security checks at the gates are fine, but it sure isn't a cost affective use of resources. If a terminal has 50 gates and security screening at the gate, then that is 50 scanning machines required. A similar sized terminal with a central security screening may have 10 -12 machines, just there is a a huge cost difference. Then you will need to man each machine, if each machine is operating a central point with a crew of 4, you're looking at around 50 people, that same peak may have 20 to 25 gates in operation with security staff required, so you are looking at an extra 30 to 50 people. Now if one machine breaks down at a central point, it is fairly easy to move the passengers through the remaining machines with a minimum of delay, even two broken down isn't a major issue. If you have a machine break down at a gate, with say 200 people to be checked, you either wait for the machine to be fixed, move a replacement machine in if available, do everything by hand, or move everyone to the nearest available screening machine, check everyone there and then make sure that they do not breach any protocols on moving back to the original gate. That's a major hassle, or you could move the aircraft to another gate, still not exactly a desirable move either.

Then there is the cost of maintaining all the extra machines, the waste of multiple machines not being used for long periods whilst those gates aren't being used, wasted space, extra power usage, etc, etc.

So basically, whilst having screening at the gate may seem like a great idea and it can be nice from a passengers perspective, from an airport operators view, it is an expensive luxury which few airports will view as being worthwhile.

Ziyulu

Thu Jul 08, 2021 11:18 am

Does anyone know if terminal 4 has security at the gate?

FromCDGtoSYD

Thu Jul 08, 2021 11:30 am

Ziyulu wrote:

T4 has centralised security

RoyalBrunei757

Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:38 pm

FromCDGtoSYD wrote:
Ziyulu wrote:

T4 has centralised security

Riding on this reply, T4 uses a lot of latest high technology to minimise the manpower, from self check-in to boarding. For centralised security check they use CT scan to clear two passengers at any single time and body scanner for mere seconds scan. Boarding gates are all utilising contactless features. Almost perfect for post COVID-19 world.

Last time I was there, there wasn't much crowd, passengers for different flights cleared in efficient and orderly manner.

FromCDGtoSYD

Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:00 pm

Indeed, often used T4, terminal is really nice. The lack of transit passengers makes it much less crowded, more like a private terminal experience, especially the area where the lounges are.

Only criticism is that the "premium airline" check-in desks are at the opposite end of the terminal from the security checkpoint. Coupled with the widebody gates being at the far end too, it involves quite a bit of walking.

airbazar

Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:56 pm

69bug wrote:
Terminal 1 has always been terminal 1 and had fingers added to the north end sometime in the late 90s or early 00s.

Terminal 2 was actually an extension of the eastern pier to the south, parallel to the runway.

Terminal 3 was a similar extension to the north pier.

T2 and T3 were not really an extension to the T1 piers. Their gate piers were made to blend in with T1 and thus they're inter-connected but that's about it. Just the main hall for each of those 2 terminals is at least twice as large as T1's and the amenities were far superior, starting with each having a movie theater. When T2 opened it became SQ's terminal because it was so much larger and better. T3 was designed specifically to accommodate the A380 and its larger passenger flows.

tullamarine

Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:10 am

The real upside of the common departures and arrivals setup of Terminals 1, 2 and 3 at SIN is that it makes the arrivals experience so good. You arrive into a pleasant buzzing concourse with great amenities and hotel quality finishes from the plane to luggage collection. So many airports treat arrivals as a very downmarket experience. Whilst their departures levels are great, these other airports have dour, cold and deserted arrivals concourses finished off by chaotic immigration, baggage collection and landside areas. T4 at SIN suffers from this a bit with the arrivals concourses uninspiring (not to mention a huge walk if you arrive on CX) but at least the immigration and baggage areas are as good as the other SIN terminals

Max Q

Fri Jul 09, 2021 4:11 am

Enjoyed the old video

Nice to see the Changi name associated with a peaceful endeavor that brings people together

Unlike in WW2 when the Japanese operated Changi prison was the site of much suffering and brutality

rbretas

Fri Jul 09, 2021 4:14 am

I don't really have a preference about the gate or centralized security, but I found it funny once at the gate checkpoint when the guy in front of me had a half full bottle of water and the agent, after explaining that containers of more than 100ml were not allowed, just asked him to "please drink all before boarding" and let him pass. I think this may happen a lot with people buying drinks at the shops before heading to the gate without thinking of the security checkpoint.

AngMoh

Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:10 pm

LTEN11 wrote:
hongkongflyer wrote:

If cost is no factor, then sure, security checks at the gates are fine, but it sure isn't a cost affective use of resources. If a terminal has 50 gates and security screening at the gate, then that is 50 scanning machines required. A similar sized terminal with a central security screening may have 10 -12 machines, just there is a a huge cost difference. Then you will need to man each machine, if each machine is operating a central point with a crew of 4, you're looking at around 50 people, that same peak may have 20 to 25 gates in operation with security staff required, so you are looking at an extra 30 to 50 people. Now if one machine breaks down at a central point, it is fairly easy to move the passengers through the remaining machines with a minimum of delay, even two broken down isn't a major issue. If you have a machine break down at a gate, with say 200 people to be checked, you either wait for the machine to be fixed, move a replacement machine in if available, do everything by hand, or move everyone to the nearest available screening machine, check everyone there and then make sure that they do not breach any protocols on moving back to the original gate. That's a major hassle, or you could move the aircraft to another gate, still not exactly a desirable move either.

Then there is the cost of maintaining all the extra machines, the waste of multiple machines not being used for long periods whilst those gates aren't being used, wasted space, extra power usage, etc, etc.

So basically, whilst having screening at the gate may seem like a great idea and it can be nice from a passengers perspective, from an airport operators view, it is an expensive luxury which few airports will view as being worthwhile.

The big benefit of gate base security is that it is possible to adjust security requirements based on destination. In terminal 3, gates A1-4 and B1-4 all cater to Schengen countries at evening peak hours so security is common. US flights have separate security to meet the more strict US requirements. ASEAN destinations have more relaxed security

Spaceship

Fri Jul 09, 2021 5:33 pm

Changi Airport T4 was much better than the old Budget Terminal which was torn down in 2012 to make way for a new, bigger terminal.

The old budget terminal look like an old converted freight shed with very basic amenities, much different to the newer T4 in its place.

https://www.changiairport.com/content/dam/cacorp/publications/T4%20CommemorativeBook.pdf

Ziyulu

Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:21 pm

I love how the planners were not short sighted. The airport has expanded so much and there is room for further expansion.

RoyalBrunei757

Sat Jul 10, 2021 2:57 pm

Spaceship wrote:
Changi Airport T4 was much better than the old Budget Terminal which was torn down in 2012 to make way for a new, bigger terminal.

The old budget terminal look like an old converted freight shed with very basic amenities, much different to the newer T4 in its place.

https://www.changiairport.com/content/dam/cacorp/publications/T4%20CommemorativeBook.pdf

I would give them the benefit of doubt to be honest, the previous Budget Terminal was meant to be temporary and it was done in short period to capture as much of the explosive growth of low cost carriers around the region at that time. It was Asia's second dedicated terminal, after KL LCCT, catering to budget travellers. Opened in 2006, it underwent a major renovation in 2008 to add more boarding gates and F&B outlets. Initially for 2.7 million, it handled 7 million after the renovation. However in 2012, announcement was made it would closed down for good because the Budget Terminal simply could not handle the ever increasing load anymore. The new T4 was hence conceptualised, started construction in 2013 and completed in 2017, and is able to handle 16 million passengers, doubled of Budget Terminal.

Pupntaco

Sat Jul 10, 2021 3:28 pm

And there was already a reservation for T4 in the 1976 Master Plan. Just brilliant. To put things into perspective, in 1976 Paya Lebar Airport handled 'only' 3.67 million passengers.

Asiaflyer

Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:20 am

RoyalBrunei757 wrote:
Happy birthday Changi Airport, simply the best airport in the world.

Copyright: CellarDoor85 (Robert Aehnelt)

The greatest asset of Changi Airport is its staff. They are always helpful and friendly. Those supporting staff (washroom cleaners, guards etc) are always ready to provide service. Always a great adventure at Changi even before reaching downtown.

The 'H' shape layout with Jewel in the centre and train serving all three main terminals greatly reduce the walking distance between the terminals. The only pain you may get is some full services airlines like CX, KE, VN, and other budget airlines are leaving from T4 which is only served by shuttle bus from T2.

The airline breakdown are nicely allocated to, so lesser hassler for travellers.

Terminal 1 began operations on 1 July 1981, is located at the northern end, in form a of "H". It was heavily renovated in 2019 to bring it in-line with the rest of the terminals.
> Most of non-Star Alliance/ international airlines from Europe and China depart from here.
> Home of Jetstar

Terminal 2 began operations on 22 November 1990, and is located at the eastern end, extension of H's 'right leg'.
> Home of Singapore Airlines international routes to South East Asia and India sub-continent
> Most of Asian unaligned airline departs from here.
> Home of Scoot

Terminal 3 began operations on 9 January 2008, officially opened on 25 July 2008, and is located at the western end, extension of H's 'left leg'.
> Home of Singapore Airlines international routes except those to South East Asia and India sub-continent

Terminal 4 began operations on 31 October 2017 and is located on the southern side, at the site of the former budget terminal. Operations currently suspended due to COVID-19 pandemic in Singapore.
> Home for budget airlines (except TR and 3K) and some full service airlines like VN, CX, KE

The upcoming Terminal 5, which construction was scheduled to start this year, has been delayed. Scheduled for completion in the 2030s, and will bring an additonal 50 million passengers capacity. By 2033, Changi Airport will register an annual total of 135 million annual passengers movement.

I could not agree more. An amazing airport which always is a pleasure to go through in any direction. Great achievement by this little country to stay on top year after year.

mxaxai

Sun Jul 11, 2021 10:48 am

T4 really is an excellent experience and gives off a very modern and efficient vibe. It would be my favourite if it wasn't for the bus ride when you arrive/depart by MRT.

AngMoh

Mon Jul 12, 2021 12:18 am

RoyalBrunei757 wrote:
Spaceship wrote:

I would give them the benefit of doubt to be honest, the previous Budget Terminal was meant to be temporary and it was done in short period to capture as much of the explosive growth of low cost carriers around the region at that time. It was Asia's second dedicated terminal, after KL LCCT, catering to budget travellers. Opened in 2006, it underwent a major renovation in 2008 to add more boarding gates and F&B outlets. Initially for 2.7 million, it handled 7 million after the renovation. However in 2012, announcement was made it would closed down for good because the Budget Terminal simply could not handle the ever increasing load anymore. The new T4 was hence conceptualised, started construction in 2013 and completed in 2017, and is able to handle 16 million passengers, doubled of Budget Terminal.

The old budget terminal was an interesting experiment: first ULCCs wanted a much cheaper option than T1-T3 but once it was build the feedback from the public was consistently negative. Biggest ones were lack of F&B and the fact that you needed to walk outside and take stairs to the plane, which is not fun in the Singapore climate. The current T4 has all the luxuries and efficiencies the public was expecting but with a much higher level of automation (and thus lower cost) than the other 3 terminals. T4 is also a proving ground for technologies to be deployed in T5.

nicode

Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:30 am

mxaxai wrote:
T4 really is an excellent experience and gives off a very modern and efficient vibe. It would be my favourite if it wasn't for the bus ride when you arrive/depart by MRT.

Exactly ! It was such a pain that we decided to took a cab when leaving Singapore...
Is there a plan to extend the subway or the Changi Airport Train to T4 and then T5, the future terminal ?

mxaxai

Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:55 am

nicode wrote:
Is there a plan to extend the subway or the Changi Airport Train to T4 and then T5, the future terminal ?

I haven't seen any plans for a T4 station but T5 is supposed to be connected to the new Thomson-East Coast line.

a320fan

Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:20 am

rbretas wrote:
I don't really have a preference about the gate or centralized security, but I found it funny once at the gate checkpoint when the guy in front of me had a half full bottle of water and the agent, after explaining that containers of more than 100ml were not allowed, just asked him to "please drink all before boarding" and let him pass. I think this may happen a lot with people buying drinks at the shops before heading to the gate without thinking of the security checkpoint.

Happed to me the first time I transited through Changi. Stumbled off a red eye from MEL early in the morning feeling extremely dehydrated but had a tight turn around before a flight to PVG. Managed to have a quick look around, use the bathroom and buy a bottle of water before I headed to the gate for the next flight, where I was promptly told that the water I bought 10 meters down the concourse less than 5 minutes ago was not permitted and the security agent promptly threw it in a big bin. Ever since I have not been a fan of gate based security.

AngMoh

Mon Jul 12, 2021 10:24 am

mxaxai wrote:
nicode wrote:

I haven't seen any plans for a T4 station but T5 is supposed to be connected to the new Thomson-East Coast line.

The Thomson-East Coast Line goes from Sungei Bedok - T5 - T1/2/3 - Expo - Tanah Merah.
The Cross Island Line goes from Loyang - Aviation Park (new cargo complex) - T5 (interchange with Thomson East Coast Line).

Runway 2 is currently closed to dig the tunnels from T5 to T1/2/3. I have seen a drawing with 4 tunnels going under runway 2: 1 x MRT, 1 x Airport shuttle, 1 x road for service vehicles and 1 x utility tunnel for baggage conveyor belt. While this work is going on, aircraft use the new runway 3 for departure. I have noticed that R3 is now in use (FX24 took off from R3 while I wrote this).

FromCDGtoSYD

Mon Jul 12, 2021 10:48 am

AngMoh wrote:
The Thomson-East Coast Line goes from Sungei Bedok - T5 - T1/2/3 - Expo - Tanah Merah.
The Cross Island Line goes from Loyang - Aviation Park (new cargo complex) - T5 (interchange with Thomson East Coast Line).

Runway 2 is currently closed to dig the tunnels from T5 to T1/2/3. I have seen a drawing with 4 tunnels going under runway 2: 1 x MRT, 1 x Airport shuttle, 1 x road for service vehicles and 1 x utility tunnel for baggage conveyor belt. While this work is going on, aircraft use the new runway 3 for departure. I have noticed that R3 is now in use (FX24 took off from R3 while I wrote this).

Do you know if theres a defined timeline for the works? Traffic seems low enough for most of the movement to happen on runway 1.

Was at Changi beach park the other day, great to just sit there and hear the 777s and A350s roaring overhead. I wish they'd reopen the indoor observation decks.

chonetsao

Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:54 pm

I might be the minority. But I avoid Singapore as much as possible as I am not a fan of gate side security checks and unorganised boarding experience. It is not possible to have a relaxing time in the lounge then take a stroll to the gate to boarding through a priority lane in Changi. Much prefer Hong Kong as a transit stop.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos