Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

kindeham

Re: Indianapolis Aviation Thread - 2022

Thu Nov 10, 2022 11:53 am

ilive4planes wrote:
strangeplanes wrote:
Heard a rumor in KC that British Airways is coming to town in 2023. Civic booster type with no ties to aviation forums. I give it a 50-50 chance now of MCI vs IND.

Any on the ground rumors in IND yet?

I thought the Airport director for MCI said BA wasn’t coming till 2024?

I just read that in an article from August. He said 2024 at the earliest,

fedex1

Sun Nov 13, 2022 8:18 pm

So what are the predictions on BA. And the “new”transatlantic route(s)?

Midwestindy

Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:38 am

Looks like AA stepping up flying substantially in January.

Fridays have more AA seats/day from IND than any other month I can remember.

bringbackATA

Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:40 am

Midwestindy wrote:

What’s changed?

Midwestindy

Tue Nov 15, 2022 4:21 pm

bringbackATA wrote:
Midwestindy wrote:

What’s changed?

Schedule was pretty high to begin with:

+1x CLT
+1x PHL
+1x DCA

TheLion

Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:38 pm

fedex1 wrote:
So what are the predictions on BA. And the “new”transatlantic route(s)?

CVG have an announcement at 12 Noon EST. Heavily rumoured to be BA, but we’ll see.

If it is them, it raises the question as to whether BA *really* were about to launch Indy last autumn, even though it’s public knowledge they applied for slots.

That said, due to CVG’s equidistant location in the middle of the Indy/Columbus/Louisville triangle, I do think serving both might be viable, especially as DL successfully did just that pre-pandemic.

N292UX

Wed Nov 16, 2022 4:12 pm

Confirmed, BA to CVG. IND will have to likely wait another year.

N292UX

Wed Nov 16, 2022 5:17 pm

Certainly sucks for IND here but they probably aren't even the biggest loser out of this. That'd almost certainly be CMH. Had both their nearby competitors (CLE and CVG) both gain new TATL routes this year - technically 2 in the case of CVG if you include the CDG resumption while CMH got nothing.

IND will be fine still. Wouldn't rule out BA still coming to IND in 2023/4. Aer Lingus is another possibility. And who knows, maybe AA or DL will shock us with an LHR or CDG route/resumption.

TheLion

Wed Nov 16, 2022 5:46 pm

N292UX wrote:
Certainly sucks for IND here but they probably aren't even the biggest loser out of this. That'd almost certainly be CMH. Had both their nearby competitors (CLE and CVG) both gain new TATL routes this year - technically 2 in the case of CVG if you include the CDG resumption while CMH got nothing.

IND will be fine still. Wouldn't rule out BA still coming to IND in 2023/4. Aer Lingus is another possibility. And who knows, maybe AA or DL will shock us with an LHR or CDG route/resumption.

Mid term, I think serving both Indy AND Cincinnati should be viable, especially as DL successfully did just that pre-pandemic. But also as still-unserved Indy clearly has demand for its own flight. Much talk on motorsport and business connections, plus it has its own catchment area.

That said, in the light of today’s announcement, I do now wonder if BA *really* were about to launch Indy last year, even though it’s public knowledge they applied for slots. Though it is possible incentives swung them into CVG’s arms over Indy for next year.

For 2024, given recent reporting, you’d have to think MCI might be favourite, especially as BA may want to launch well before the World Cup, but then again it is plausible Indy’s turn could be next, with MCI to follow in ‘25, or maybe also for ‘24, given they serve totally different regions.

Indy

Wed Nov 16, 2022 5:48 pm

How long before DL cuts CVG-CDG, or is that gone already? I don't think CVG can sustain LHR and CDG. In 2019, IND was a stronger market and was on the verge of being able to support a 2nd round. I don't see how either market at this point could support a 2nd flight. I do think that ends any possibility of BA coming to IND whether it be in 2023, 2024 or whenever. I don't think they are going to service CVG, IND and ORD. I would be looking at a different airline going forward. Prior to STL, I would have 100% rejected the idea of LH, but they changed it up when they added STL. IND-FRA would be a good add. It is a great business destination and tons of connections by plane and rail.

edopssdf

Wed Nov 16, 2022 5:59 pm

CVG-CDG does fairly well and just got upgraded to the 767-400 recently

kavok

Wed Nov 16, 2022 6:00 pm

AA wants to grow their heartland operation and be #1 in both IND and CVG, or at least #1 among AA/DL/UA. And while it’s no consolation to those in IND (or MCI), frankly if you look at it holistically, CVG was the more urgent need in terms of adding OneWorld TATL service to achieve that goal. This is not a knock on the IND business community or IND pax demand, because I believe those justifications were secondary to AA wanting to make significant inroads at CVG.

Anybody who has been following this thread knows DL has lost a lot of IND market share to AA. CVG has lost more, due to it previously being a DL focus city. My point is the DL loyalty in CVG is/was larger than IND because of that history. And now, if AA is going to flip that loyalty in CVG, they need to make a bold move like this. It’s harder for AA to win over business contracts and passenger preferences in CVG, again because of that history. And for that reason, I just think the powers that be saw a more urgent need to jump into CVG while DL is down (and likely will remain down).

That is my point. If AA/BA were to add one of CVG or IND in 2023, and the other in 2024, there was far greater risk to AA/BA in waiting on CVG. Obviously that doesn’t make anyone in IND feel better, and if definitely stinks to see the neighbors get a TATL option first, but I think there is still a very good case to be made for IND TATL service in the future.
Last edited by kavok on Wed Nov 16, 2022 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheLion

Wed Nov 16, 2022 6:02 pm

Indy wrote:
How long before DL cuts CVG-CDG, or is that gone already? I don't think CVG can sustain LHR and CDG. In 2019, IND was a stronger market and was on the verge of being able to support a 2nd round. I don't see how either market at this point could support a 2nd flight. I do think that ends any possibility of BA coming to IND whether it be in 2023, 2024 or whenever. I don't think they are going to service CVG, IND and ORD. I would be looking at a different airline going forward. Prior to STL, I would have 100% rejected the idea of LH, but they changed it up when they added STL. IND-FRA would be a good add. It is a great business destination and tons of connections by plane and rail.

Good shout for LH to Indy. I think your pessimism on BA is slightly misplaced though. It was viable this morning, was viable when DL served both cities and so is still viable in the absence of service tomorrow.

Also note that from next June CVG will now have 8 flights per week to Europe. Before the pandemic it had 7 iirc, so with traffic rebounding strongly this isn’t the huge increase it seems to be.

If I were BA, I’d continue with plans to serve Indy. First, it really does look like that was the intention and second the region has a lot to offer with its own catchment area for motorsports, business and leisure.

You may be waiting til 2025 though, as MCI probably has the ‘24 BA launch sown up, as BA would want to commence well before the World Cup in ‘26 — if reality reflects reporting on their discussions of course!

TheLion

Wed Nov 16, 2022 6:10 pm

kavok wrote:
AA wants to grow their heartland operation and be #1 in both IND and CVG, or at least #1 among AA/DL/UA. And while it’s no consolation to those in IND (or MCI), frankly if you look at it holistically, CVG was the more urgent need in terms of adding OneWorld TATL service to achieve that goal. This is not a knock on the IND business community or IND pax demand.

Anybody who has been following this thread knows DL has lost a lot of IND market share to AA. CVG has lost more, due to it previously being a DL focus city. My point is the DL loyalty in CVG is/was larger than IND because of that history. And now, if AA is going to flip that loyalty in CVG, they need to make a bold move like this. It’s harder for AA to win over business contracts and passenger preferences in CVG, again because of that history. And for that reason, I just think the powers that be saw a more urgent need to jump into CVG while DL is down (and likely will remain down).

That is my point. If AA/BA were to add one of CVG or IND in 2023, and the other in 2024, there was far greater risk to AA/BA in waiting on CVG. Obviously that doesn’t make anyone in IND feel better, and if definitely stinks to see the neighbors get a TATL option first, but I think there is still a very good case to be made for IND TATL service in the future.

Some good points. I agree. Ideally BA will launch Indy for ‘24, but as per points I made above, MCI may be a more pressing priority due to the World Cup, so ‘25 for Indy may be more likely.

That said, if they wait, it opens them up to DL restarting Indy to seize the market while they still can — or even switch the CVG flight to Indy. I doubt they’ll do the latter though as it is their turf, plus their lengthy history for me means the CDG flight has the backing, so will stay the course.

Lastly, I see a launch of BOTH Indy AND Kansas City for 2024 as being BA’s best and most aggressive play. After all, they’re not in any way in each other’s catchment areas. We’ll see…

IndyHoosier

Wed Nov 16, 2022 8:12 pm

Does anyone know what the BNA PDEW is?

Jshank83

Wed Nov 16, 2022 8:22 pm

IndyHoosier wrote:
Does anyone know what the BNA PDEW is?

If you mean IND-BNA?

Precovid less than 10 people or less a day. Now it doesn't show up. Has to be at least 5 to show up. Not many people are going to take a connection over driving.

Only post covid qtr showing is 3rd qtr 2021 it was 6.

https://data.transportation.gov/Aviatio ... -b2ir/data

If you mean BNA-Europe, not sure.

410W24

Thu Nov 17, 2022 3:55 pm

IND must be devastated that BA chose CVG for LHR service. I think IND is just much too close to ORD and that has to hurt their chances for new services.

N292UX

Thu Nov 17, 2022 5:14 pm

410W24 wrote:
IND must be devastated that BA chose CVG for LHR service. I think IND is just much too close to ORD and that has to hurt their chances for new services.

Someone will eventually add TATL service to IND. DL was making it work pre-pandemic to CDG. Heck, it could be AA to LHR with the 788 - they've been building up IND recently.

Could very well still be a resumption of IND-CDG and I still wouldn't completely rule out BA. Aer Lingus is another option to consider.

flyfresno

Thu Nov 17, 2022 5:17 pm

Indy wrote:

You are forgetting P&G, which is headquartered in Cincinnati, has a large operation in France (and also Switzerland). Unless OneWorld stole that contract, DL will likely keep their CDG flights.

flyguy89

Thu Nov 17, 2022 7:32 pm

flyfresno wrote:
Indy wrote:

You are forgetting P&G, which is headquartered in Cincinnati, has a large operation in France (and also Switzerland). Unless OneWorld stole that contract, DL will likely keep their CDG flights.

GE Aviation along with their CFM joint-venture with Safran is also a big contributor in pax and cargo for that particular route. Wouldn’t be shocking to see DL drop the route, but I also wouldn’t necessarily see it as an inevitability either.

bringbackATA

Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:31 am

I still think AA/BA can launch IND for 23

Especially AA

BA744PHX

Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:37 am

bringbackATA wrote:

Especially AA

That’s definitely a no go for S23

Indy

Fri Nov 18, 2022 4:12 am

410W24 wrote:

Proximity to ORD alone isn't really relevant. A bigger issue would be the idea of three BA cities clustered so close together.

Jshank83

Fri Nov 18, 2022 4:46 am

bringbackATA wrote:

Especially AA

Biz journal article on CVG said they believe CVG is the only US add for BA in 2023.

Indy

Fri Nov 18, 2022 12:21 pm

For the traveling public, I think AMS would be the best addition. Connecting there is pretty easy, or you can catch a train to your destination. I'd love FRA for personal reasons. I hear nothing but horror stories about connecting in LHR and CDG. I know LHR would be the glamorous add, but unless that is your destination, would you really want to connect there? At least you have proper international arrivals. The airport here has a new international gate that goes downstairs to nothing. They didn't even bother to build it out. I guess they aren't confident about getting something as basic as Cancun service :-)

410W24

Fri Nov 18, 2022 3:22 pm

I’ve flown BA from BNA to LHR and beyond several times this year. The flights were all almost totally booked, especially business class. They plan to use the 787-10 on the route next summer. Currently the service uses a mix of 787-8 and 787-9. BNA new international arrivals facilities open next year. It will be a spectacular airport when completed. Right now BNA is jammed at all hours. I know the BA flight draws a good number of pax from Kentucky.

SunsetLimited

Fri Nov 18, 2022 3:40 pm

410W24 wrote:
I’ve flown BA from BNA to LHR and beyond several times this year. The flights were all almost totally booked, especially business class. They plan to use the 787-10 on the route next summer. Currently the service uses a mix of 787-8 and 787-9. BNA new international arrivals facilities open next year. It will be a spectacular airport when completed. Right now BNA is jammed at all hours. I know the BA flight draws a good number of pax from Kentucky.

The 787-10 plan has been dropped, it’s staying with 787-8.

bringbackATA

Sat Nov 19, 2022 10:20 pm

Midwestindy wrote:
bringbackATA wrote:
Midwestindy wrote:

What’s changed?

+1x CLT
+1x PHL
+1x DCA

Good to see. How do we compare to other potential AA focus city’s RDU,BNA,CVG,STL etc

Midwestindy

Sun Nov 20, 2022 3:00 pm

bringbackATA wrote:
Midwestindy wrote:
bringbackATA wrote:
What’s changed?

+1x CLT
+1x PHL
+1x DCA

Good to see. How do we compare to other potential AA focus city’s RDU,BNA,CVG,STL etc

Departures - Seats - Destinations for March

bringbackATA

Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:04 am

Midwestindy wrote:
bringbackATA wrote:
Midwestindy wrote:

+1x CLT
+1x PHL
+1x DCA

Interesting to see CVG that high in number of departures. Same with seats, they look pretty close to us.

Indy

Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:27 pm

Are there any size limits when it comes to emotional support animals? I was on an AA flight yesterday and someone had a Great Dane. What I found surprising is they were in firat class and didn't have to buy a seat for the dog. Imagine buying a first class ticket and you have no space for your feet because the person next to you brought their horse. That was was a lot nicer than I would have been.

BangersAndMash

Tue Nov 22, 2022 7:51 pm

bringbackATA wrote:
Midwestindy wrote:
bringbackATA wrote:

Interesting to see CVG that high in number of departures. Same with seats, they look pretty close to us.

It's interesting you read it that way. I saw it completely differently.

Look at seats! CVG is what, about 3000 give or take. IND is well over 4000. That's over 30% more!

Less dramatic on departures but nonetheless. 30-odd versus nearly 40. It's still quite a big difference in my book, especially for 2 outstations.

zackary747

Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:01 am

kindeham

Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:50 pm

Indy wrote:
Are there any size limits when it comes to emotional support animals? I was on an AA flight yesterday and someone had a Great Dane. What I found surprising is they were in firat class and didn't have to buy a seat for the dog. Imagine buying a first class ticket and you have no space for your feet because the person next to you brought their horse. That was was a lot nicer than I would have been.

Edit: The below applies to service animals - which can include psychiatric dogs. Untrained emotional support animals are not included and are not guaranteed any accomodation. It is quite possible that this was a trained service animal and not an emotional support animal.

It's that the airline can require the service animal must occupy only the foot space of the passenger traveling with the dog - but they are not mandated to make that requirement. The dog cannot extend into the aisle.

Airlines are incredibly scared about enforcement because of the Air Carriers Access Act. That is, they airline will not get in trouble if they let the dog extend into another passengers space - however they will if they do not provide reasonable accomodations to the dog. That is a massive grey area that they will tend to avoid.

I was the Deputy Corporate Conflict Resolution Officer handeling ADA complaints for an airline. It was such a serious deal that only myself and one other person for the entire airline was able to deny boarding to a passenger based on a disability related reason. This would have been a very tough call to make. To avoid DOT complaint I would have probably advised the airport to downgrade an elite upgrade and offer them some vouchers for the trouble. Then I would have told them to advise the passenger that in the future they need to purchase a second seat for a service animal of that size. They wouldn't do it, but it would get the monkey off our back till the next time.

zackary747

Thu Nov 24, 2022 2:10 am

zackary747 wrote:
https://www.freightwaves.com/news/msc-air-cargo-moves-up-start-date-for-global-freighter-service/amp?fbclid=IwAR27r17DYn_wgThuT85zQVfJ74YfZMnclzG25bhi-a5-ckQSFCiWAMXqLHk

IND-MEX/FRA on MSC Air Cargo.

Correction: HHN not FRA.

bringbackATA

Thu Nov 24, 2022 2:29 am

zackary747 wrote:
https://www.freightwaves.com/news/msc-air-cargo-moves-up-start-date-for-global-freighter-service/amp?fbclid=IwAR27r17DYn_wgThuT85zQVfJ74YfZMnclzG25bhi-a5-ckQSFCiWAMXqLHk

Good to see, I imagine FedEx will be watching to see how these do. I hope HHN becomes Daily eventually, as well as a Afternoon arrival

Delta28L

Thu Nov 24, 2022 2:40 am

bringbackATA wrote:
zackary747 wrote:

Good to see, I imagine FedEx will be watching to see how these do. I hope HHN becomes Daily eventually, as well as a Afternoon arrival

Fedex already has flights to the CGN and CDG fedex air hubs from IND plus flights on cargolux to LUX.

Indy

Thu Nov 24, 2022 4:38 am

kindeham wrote:
Airlines are incredibly scared about enforcement because of the Air Carriers Access Act. That is, they airline will not get in trouble if they let the dog extend into another passengers space - however they will if they do not provide reasonable accomodations to the dog. That is a massive grey area that they will tend to avoid.

If I, or anyone else, refuses to allow the dog to encroach on their space, what can the airline do about it? I cannot imagine they can require one passenger to allow another passenger to take over their space.

kavok

Thu Nov 24, 2022 2:54 pm

Indy wrote:
kindeham wrote:

If I, or anyone else, refuses to allow the dog to encroach on their space, what can the airline do about it? I cannot imagine they can require one passenger to allow another passenger to take over their space.

I just see it as a situation where the airline gets in trouble if they do, and also gets in trouble if they don’t. As far as the airline is concerned, the best option is to try and avoid the situation entirely if possible, because no official protocol can be developed for addressing the situation if it does happen.

kindeham

Thu Nov 24, 2022 4:36 pm

Indy wrote:
kindeham wrote:

I'd like to have said that to the extremely large person who sat next to me on my last regional flight....I was literally smashed against the wall the entire flight. I'd have taken a dog over that any day :-)

As for if the dog encroached on the other passenger's space...it'd be far easier to throw some vouchers at the upset passenger and make the problem go away than to get into a fight with a customer covered under the ACAA. I know it sounds insane, but the deck is very much stacked in favor of passengers with disabilities.

kindeham

Thu Nov 24, 2022 4:39 pm

kavok wrote:
Indy wrote:
kindeham wrote:

I just see it as a situation where the airline gets in trouble if they do, and also gets in trouble if they don’t. As far as the airline is concerned, the best option is to try and avoid the situation entirely if possible, because no official protocol can be developed for addressing the situation if it does happen.

You've pretty much hit the nail on the head. It's a no win situation. The cheapest way out of it is some vouchers - which aren't even considered a hit to the airline's bottom line. The penalty for violating the ACAA is $20,000 per incident.

Indy

Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:49 pm

kindeham wrote:
Indy wrote:
kindeham wrote:

I'd like to have said that to the extremely large person who sat next to me on my last regional flight....I was literally smashed against the wall the entire flight. I'd have taken a dog over that any day :-)

As for if the dog encroached on the other passenger's space...it'd be far easier to throw some vouchers at the upset passenger and make the problem go away than to get into a fight with a customer covered under the ACAA. I know it sounds insane, but the deck is very much stacked in favor of passengers with disabilities.

Isn't the dog required to fit in the space in front of their seat? If it cannot fit int he space in front of their own seat, it seems like something that is entirely their problem. If a passenger of size can be required to buy a second seat, a person traveling with an oversized dog should be required to do the same. The passenger of size could have a disability but that won't stop the airline from enforcing that policy. If you insist on having a horse for s service animal (and a Dane is the size of a dang pony), then you should be required to pay for the space to accommodate it. Or you better figure out a way to keep your dog in the space in front of your own seat. It seems incredibly selfish to me that someone would choose to get an animal that size and just expect the person next to them to accommodate some animal encroaching into their space. Especially in a cabin where someone has paid a premium for that space. The age of entitlement and emotional support animals. It is out of control. Every pet is an emotional support animal at some level. Let's all just bring our pets onboard. I mean that is what this is all about after all. Exploiting a loophole on the rules so we can bring our pets onboard for free.

ilive4planes

Fri Nov 25, 2022 3:40 pm

Does anyone know if IND is gonna have an announcement before the end of this year?

kindeham

Sun Nov 27, 2022 2:07 pm

Indy wrote:
kindeham wrote:
Indy wrote:

Isn't the dog required to fit in the space in front of their seat? If it cannot fit int he space in front of their own seat, it seems like something that is entirely their problem. If a passenger of size can be required to buy a second seat, a person traveling with an oversized dog should be required to do the same. The passenger of size could have a disability but that won't stop the airline from enforcing that policy. If you insist on having a horse for s service animal (and a Dane is the size of a dang pony), then you should be required to pay for the space to accommodate it. Or you better figure out a way to keep your dog in the space in front of your own seat. It seems incredibly selfish to me that someone would choose to get an animal that size and just expect the person next to them to accommodate some animal encroaching into their space. Especially in a cabin where someone has paid a premium for that space. The age of entitlement and emotional support animals. It is out of control. Every pet is an emotional support animal at some level. Let's all just bring our pets onboard. I mean that is what this is all about after all. Exploiting a loophole on the rules so we can bring our pets onboard for free.

Emotional support animals and service animals are completely different and should not be equated to each other. My sister, for instance, has a service animal. She spent thousands of dollars to have it properly trained by a professional, including public access such as on an aircraft. Her dog, a golden retriever, has flown to/from Europe twice and never had any issues at all. It is trained to remain still and laying down in the foot well for the length of the flight. It has done so on even a 10 hour flight. The airlines are mandated to provide service animals with (non-exit) bulkhead seating - with only passengers with fused or immobilized legs getting a higher preference for those seats. We had no problem securing those seats for my sister + a companion on each of her flights (some were a big enough area to accomodate even a great dane).

Could someone have a service animal that is a great dane? Certainly is possible and if so the airline is in the catch 22 spoken about above. Airlines are not required to permit emotional support animals - and most do not. There is still a challenge that some customers will still try to pass their pet off as a service animal and this behavior harms those with real service animals by discrediting them. The worst of those are people who attempt to present "service animal" certificates and the like. The United States does not have any sort of service animal "certificate" and the only people presenting these (except from other countries) are frauds.

bringbackATA

Sun Nov 27, 2022 4:23 pm

Do we know what airlines our large employers fly? Lily,Roche,Anthem,Cummins,Infosys,etc?

bringbackATA

Fri Dec 02, 2022 12:54 am

Don’t know how to put pictures in but MSC Air Cargo will be based out of here In Indianapolis

https://airwaysmag.com/msc-first-boeing-777-200f/

BangersAndMash

Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:51 pm

As reported on the RDU thread, Frontier is dropping IND-RDU.

Midwestindy

Sat Dec 03, 2022 3:08 pm

BangersAndMash wrote:
As reported on the RDU thread, Frontier is dropping IND-RDU.

Not sure what that article is referencing, but it isn't dropped (at least not yet).

It's a seasonal route

https://booking.flyfrontier.com/Flight/Select

stlgph

Sun Dec 04, 2022 10:36 pm

The original Frontier release never stated seasonal or year-around with some of the additions at the time, which included RDU-IND.
https://news.flyfrontier.com/frontier-a ... tinations/

"Frequency and times are subject to change, so please check FlyFrontier.com for the most updated schedule."

When it comes to Frontier on these things you just have to sit back, relax and hopefully enjoy the ride....

Midwestindy

Mon Dec 05, 2022 12:06 am

Looks like IND-BNA is "officially" cut

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos