Moderators: jsumali2, richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

janders
Topic Author

Breeze Airways - News and Discussion Thread - 2022

Sat Jan 01, 2022 1:59 am

Welcome to the Breeze Airways News and Discussion thread - 2022 edition. Please continue to post your news and discussions below.

Link to 2021 edition:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1456035

Blerg

Re: Breeze - News and Discussion Thread - 2022

Sat Jan 01, 2022 8:49 am

So how many plane should Breeze have by May/June 2022? That's when demand starts growing really fast.

TexasAirCorp

Re: Breeze Airways - News and Discussion Thread - 2022

Sun Jan 02, 2022 1:18 am

Hate having to reference Simple Flying, however they've released a fairly interesting airline on Breeze's pax numbers for last year. https://simpleflying.com/breeze-passengers-served/

In a memo to Breeze employees, Neeleman has stated that the airline has carried approx 330,000 passengers on 5,500 flights. That suggests around 60 pax per flight, or an average 55.5% load factor (on an E190). I've no idea what Breeze's break-even load factor is, however I think I can safely say it's most likely above 55%. Doesn't look overly great on paper, however I guess this justifies the early network/frequency tweaks (plus I should add the normal 'it's a new airline' and COVID claptrap).

An interesting point added to the memo is that over 20% of pax are already repeat customers. Considering Breeze only started flying seven months ago and their whole network isn't really aimed at frequent flyers, I'd say that's pretty impressive.

Will be very exciting to see what Neeleman and his team have up their sleeves for 2022, can't wait for what they have planned for their A223s.

PITFlyer330

Sun Jan 02, 2022 1:36 am

TexasAirCorp wrote:
Hate having to reference Simple Flying, however they've released a fairly interesting airline on Breeze's pax numbers for last year. https://simpleflying.com/breeze-passengers-served/

In a memo to Breeze employees, Neeleman has stated that the airline has carried approx 330,000 passengers on 5,500 flights. That suggests around 60 pax per flight, or an average 55.5% load factor (on an E190). I've no idea what Breeze's break-even load factor is, however I think I can safely say it's most likely above 55%. Doesn't look overly great on paper, however I guess this justifies the early network/frequency tweaks (plus I should add the normal 'it's a new airline' and COVID claptrap).

An interesting point added to the memo is that over 20% of pax are already repeat customers. Considering Breeze only started flying seven months ago and their whole network isn't really aimed at frequent flyers, I'd say that's pretty impressive.

Will be very exciting to see what Neeleman and his team have up their sleeves for 2022, can't wait for what they have planned for their A223s.

that wasnt a memo to breeze employees, everyone got it if you signed up for emails from breeze

they said they can breakeven with 50-60 passengers

TexasAirCorp

Sun Jan 02, 2022 1:08 pm

PITFlyer330 wrote:
that wasnt a memo to breeze employees, everyone got it if you signed up for emails from breeze

they said they can breakeven with 50-60 passengers

Ah, maybe I should sign up.

wjcandee

Sun Jan 02, 2022 9:18 pm

That's all pretty-good considering they don't have IFE, in-seat power, Wifi, etc. at the moment, although I assume that it's coming in the A220s.

The important thing about anything Neeleman is that he's going to line up a huge, gigantic, enormous cushion of investment capital before he pulls the trigger on anything. That's how JetBlue survived some initial hiccups and dips that would have sunk anyone else. If they're running about 50-60 pax and already have 20 percent repeat pax without any of the amenities that people are accustomed to, that bodes well for them.

It's also a testament to something that Southwest understood a long time ago: people will forego a little on-plane comfort for the convenience of a single-seat ride. My s/o is flying to a Carribbean island shortly. There are a very-few nonstop flights from the origin. Those take about 3 hours. A connection anywhere makes the trip 6 hours minimum. DL has one daily nonstop, and she will take that. Although she vastly-prefers DL over anyone else, if DL did not have that nonstop, she wouldn't think twice about jumping on F9 for the nonstop.

If I'm in Bentonville, AR, a place that has people with solid incomes and lifestyle, and I want to go to Tampa, sure, I might want the miles from connecting on my regular mainline carrier. But, geez, if I can just do a nonstop on Breeze that takes about 2.25 hours versus connecting in DFW or ATL for a 4-6 hour total trip, I'm gonna give Breeze a serious look. It becomes even more appealing if you want to fly to MSY or SAT from XNA (two other places that MXY flies form there).

phatfarmlines

Sun Jan 02, 2022 10:40 pm

wjcandee wrote:
The important thing about anything Neeleman is that he's going to line up a huge, gigantic, enormous cushion of investment capital before he pulls the trigger on anything. That's how JetBlue survived some initial hiccups and dips that would have sunk anyone else. If they're running about 50-60 pax and already have 20 percent repeat pax without any of the amenities that people are accustomed to, that bodes well for them.

It would be interesting to compare the startup performance between B6 and MX (really hate that IATA code, MX will always be Mexicana to me). B6 started right at the tail-end of the "Dot.com" boom, though at the time, it catered predominately to a leisure crowd, so its profits it made were not impacted by the impending bust.

ahj2000

Mon Jan 03, 2022 2:02 am

phatfarmlines wrote:
wjcandee wrote:

It would be interesting to compare the startup performance between B6 and MX (really hate that IATA code, MX will always be Mexicana to me). B6 started right at the tail-end of the "Dot.com" boom, though at the time, it catered predominately to a leisure crowd, so its profits it made were not impacted by the impending bust.

and, similarly, MX isn't going after corporate travelers. So the post-pandemic downturn that is affecting AA/DL/UA to an extent is just a whole different sector of the market.

flightsimer

Mon Jan 03, 2022 2:31 am

Blerg wrote:
So how many plane should Breeze have by May/June 2022? That's when demand starts growing really fast.

17 Ejets (10 E190’s and 7 E195’s) and 6-8 A220’s.

razorbackfan

Mon Jan 03, 2022 2:41 am

wjcandee wrote:
That's all pretty-good considering they don't have IFE, in-seat power, Wifi, etc. at the moment, although I assume that it's coming in the A220s.

It's also a testament to something that Southwest understood a long time ago: people will forego a little on-plane comfort for the convenience of a single-seat ride. My s/o is flying to a Carribbean island shortly. There are a very-few nonstop flights from the origin. Those take about 3 hours. A connection anywhere makes the trip 6 hours minimum. DL has one daily nonstop, and she will take that. Although she vastly-prefers DL over anyone else, if DL did not have that nonstop, she wouldn't think twice about jumping on F9 for the nonstop.

If I'm in Bentonville, AR, a place that has people with solid incomes and lifestyle, and I want to go to Tampa, sure, I might want the miles from connecting on my regular mainline carrier. But, geez, if I can just do a nonstop on Breeze that takes about 2.25 hours versus connecting in DFW or ATL for a 4-6 hour total trip, I'm gonna give Breeze a serious look. It becomes even more appealing if you want to fly to MSY or SAT from XNA (two other places that MXY flies form there).

Speaking of flying from Bentonville, I just flew Breeze for the first time this past weekend from XNA to TPA and back and it was great. They added some additional flights for the outback bowl and the flights were packed.

I’m an AA Executive Platinum and I choose the non-stop at half the price vs paying $900 on AA itself per ticket. It was great to see the amount of people supporting Breeze including one of our US Senators who was on my flight home last night. Will definitely be flying them again if the destinations work out.

Blerg

Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:41 am

flightsimer wrote:
Blerg wrote:

That's a decent number given the circumstances, thank you.

Wneast

Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:39 pm

Over in the PAE thread there is talk about PNW base opening in 2022 is there a chance for a GEG base? I would say obviously BOI but they would probably turn out to be in high competition with AS.

flightsimer

Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:00 am

Wneast wrote:
Over in the PAE thread there is talk about PNW base opening in 2022 is there a chance for a GEG base? I would say obviously BOI but they would probably turn out to be in high competition with AS.

Any airport that is considered underserved or that could see a new LCC enter in certain markets could potentially be a base, which means realistically, 75% of the US airports could be…

Wneast

Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:00 am

flightsimer wrote:
Wneast wrote:

Any airport that is considered underserved or that could see a new LCC enter in certain markets could potentially be a base, which means realistically, 75% of the US airports could be…

I’m for sure hope that GEG is a potential base

MavyWavyATR

Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:29 am

Does anyone think it'd be worthwhile for Breeze to eventually replace the E190/95 with the -100 variant of the A220? That way, they'd have the benefit of fleet commonality along with reduced expenses relating to training, crew & parts/maintenance.

Runway765

Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:33 am

MavyWavyATR wrote:
Does anyone think it'd be worthwhile for Breeze to eventually replace the E190/95 with the -100 variant of the A220? That way, they'd have the benefit of fleet commonality along with reduced expenses relating to training, crew & parts/maintenance.

Maybe, but it would be a bigger upfront cost to acquire the aircraft beforehand. Breeze needs to get more established and more cash flow before they can make a decision like that.

superjeff

Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:35 am

MavyWavyATR wrote:

The E-Jets are a temporary stopgap measure for MX until they get enough A220's. So I think MX will ultimately be all A220. The percentage of -100 vs -300 (or even -500, should Airbus announce it) may vary, but the E-Jets, I think, are temporary and won't be aroundthat long.

flightsimer

Thu Jan 06, 2022 5:57 am

superjeff wrote:
MavyWavyATR wrote:

The E-Jets are a temporary stopgap measure for MX until they get enough A220's. So I think MX will ultimately be all A220. The percentage of -100 vs -300 (or even -500, should Airbus announce it) may vary, but the E-Jets, I think, are temporary and won't be aroundthat long.

The Ejets were temporary when first announced but they are a longer term asset the airline intends to use.

The -100 will likely never be on property, the CapEx on it is just too high to use it on Ejet routes and frequencies. Put it it into perspective, the single A220 on property costs more than the entire Ejet fleet on property on a monthly lease basis.

MEA-707

Thu Jan 06, 2022 2:07 pm

flightsimer wrote:
Blerg wrote:

So far they have 10 x E190 and 3x E195, little news about more Embraers lately. Any idea which 4 E195 they will get ? Will they 'max' out at 17 EJets or plan to grow that fleet further after June?

WaywardMemphian

Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:02 pm

flightsimer wrote:
superjeff wrote:
MavyWavyATR wrote:

The Ejets were temporary when first announced but they are a longer term asset the airline intends to use.

The -100 will likely never be on property, the CapEx on it is just too high to use it on Ejet routes and frequencies. Put it it into perspective, the single A220 on property costs more than the entire Ejet fleet on property on a monthly lease basis.

I do wonder about E2s down the road especially with engine commonality.

flightsimer

Thu Jan 06, 2022 6:45 pm

[photoid][/photoid]
MEA-707 wrote:
flightsimer wrote:
Blerg wrote:

So far they have 10 x E190 and 3x E195, little news about more Embraers lately. Any idea which 4 E195 they will get ? Will they 'max' out at 17 EJets or plan to grow that fleet further after June?

The Ejet fleet will continually grow YOY. There are additional planes planned for later this year as well, but those will likely only come assuming they can actually staff them.

However all growth with the Ejet fleet will be in large batches rather than expanding the fleet continuously throughout the year. So you will see some in late winter early spring join the fleet and then again likely in the late summer, early fall.

freakyrat

Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:26 am

Another Notre Dame Hockey Charter for Breeze. Sports Charters are good business
https://flightaware.com/live/flight/MXY ... /KUNV/KSBN

lightsaber

Sun Jan 09, 2022 4:37 am

WaywardMemphian wrote:
flightsimer wrote:
superjeff wrote:

The E-jets are currently used on a low utilization basis that only works with low fixed cost aircraft. It makes more sense to replace them with aged A223s when they are cheap instead of buying expensive new aircraft.

Lightsaber

WaywardMemphian

Sun Jan 09, 2022 12:17 pm

lightsaber wrote:
WaywardMemphian wrote:
flightsimer wrote:

The E-jets are currently used on a low utilization basis that only works with low fixed cost aircraft. It makes more sense to replace them with aged A223s when they are cheap instead of buying expensive new aircraft.

Lightsaber

When I say down the road, I mean 8, 10 years from now. Would there be enough at point to even bother. Would they not have matured enough as an airline with many more markets dunning 2hr and under routes that these planes wouldn't have all that much "sitting around" time.

SYRAVGEEK

Sun Jan 09, 2022 11:51 pm

freakyrat wrote:

A Surprisingly large amount of Breeze sports charters recently, considering how young the airline is.

freakyrat

Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:38 am

SYRAVGEEK wrote:
freakyrat wrote:

A Surprisingly large amount of Breeze sports charters recently, considering how young the airline is.

Breeze has the ideal airplanes for NCAA College Hockey and men and womens College Basketball teams and their equipment.

sunking737

Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:41 am

Charters are paid in full up front.

freakyrat

Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:47 am

SYRAVGEEK wrote:
freakyrat wrote:

It's to bad South Bend cannot generate enough daily O/D traffic vs Connections in the DEN, NYC and BOS markets which are SBN's other top markets according to the DOT it would be nice to see a New Entrant Airline at the Airport
Last edited by freakyrat on Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

FlyingElvii

Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:53 am

MEA-707 wrote:
flightsimer wrote:
Blerg wrote:

Given current pricing and conditions, the 190’s might just be too good of a deal to pass up for a new entrant.

freakyrat

Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:54 am

sunking737 wrote:
Charters are paid in full up front.

Yes. I wonder if airlines like Breeze went after the business because its rather lucrative. Outside of Notre Dame Football which is exclusive with Delta the Basketball Teams have been using Mostly iAero and the Hockey team has been using Breeze.

sunking737

Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:24 am

Aircraft and crews are another issue..

lightsaber

Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:24 am

FlyingElvii wrote:
MEA-707 wrote:
flightsimer wrote:

Given current pricing and conditions, the 190’s might just be too good of a deal to pass up for a new entrant.

It also seems the regionals "spun off" quite a few E175 qualified crews, enabling an easy transition.

The price of the E190s reflects AC, AA, Azul, and soon JetBlue replacing E1s in bulk. There are currently 161 E1-19x built looking for a home, stored, or were scrapped. The economics really only work for the Breeze model of only flying when revenue is higher (e.g., the Allegiant model of no Tuesdays or Wednesday flying for most city pairs).
https://www.airfleets.net/exploit/production-e190.htm

With the A220s coming into the fleet, they'll have have a fascinating expansion. I know the A220s won't fly scheduled service until 2Q2022, but I look forward to seeing how the added range, seats (in particular 1st class seats), and better economics change their model. In effect, it will be like two little airlines growing together.

It will be telling, after say six months, on how many more E19xs Breeze inducts into the fleet after the first 17.

There does seem to be a pilot shortage with pay going up. I find it interesting the E-jet pilot rates went up far less than the offered A220 rates. If the E-jet revenue isn't enough to justify pay rates that attract new pilots than that will definitely crimp the size of the fleet.
https://ca.style.yahoo.com/one-newest-a ... 00928.html

Lightsaber

FlyerTalkUserNa

Mon Jan 10, 2022 4:45 pm

I can’t wait to find out where they’re going to fly the A220’s. Can’t wrap my head around where the range and cabin mix would be best utilized out of TPA.

PlaneEnjoyer7

Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:56 pm

FlyerTalkUserNa wrote:
I can’t wait to find out where they’re going to fly the A220’s. Can’t wrap my head around where the range and cabin mix would be best utilized out of TPA.

Could they be used to fly to Central America/South America?

ryanrap1

Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:17 pm

Does anyone think SAT will get more nonstops from them?

FlyerTalkUserNa

Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:54 pm

PlaneEnjoyer7 wrote:
Could they be used to fly to Central America/South America?

I wondered about that. Could see it working with Breeze’s willingness to operate a flight a few times/week. Struggling to see routes to the west coast from TPA given all the capacity added recently. Bringing up TPA since the plane was accepted there so assuming there will be routes for there.

PlaneEnjoyer7

Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:06 pm

ryanrap1 wrote:

Idk. Breeze cut two routes from SAT last year, but i could see SAT to PIT with the A220's.

Bluegrass60

Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:05 pm

Neeleman has said 3-4 hour journeys.....no existing nonstop competition.....SDF-SEA or SDF-SFO or SDF-SAN are my guesses (there are many potential rout pairs...but suspect they want to have one side of the pair be an existing station)

CMHtraveler

Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:22 pm

PlaneEnjoyer7 wrote:
ryanrap1 wrote:

Idk. Breeze cut two routes from SAT last year, but i could see SAT to PIT with the A220's.

SAT to CMH as well. Connecting on this route later this week on WN via HOU, my kingdom for a direct option.

PlaneEnjoyer7

Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:41 pm

CMHtraveler wrote:
PlaneEnjoyer7 wrote:
ryanrap1 wrote:

SAT to CMH as well. Connecting on this route later this week on WN via HOU, my kingdom for a direct option.

How would you say that Breeze is doing in Columbus? Is there any demand in that market?

CMHtraveler

Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:27 am

PlaneEnjoyer7 wrote:
CMHtraveler wrote:
PlaneEnjoyer7 wrote:

How would you say that Breeze is doing in Columbus? Is there any demand in that market?

Both good questions, I’m afraid I don’t have access to the data to give good answers. Really hard to tell how Breeze is doing because their passenger numbers have not yet been published in the airport authority board minutes alongside the other airlines. I’m hoping that will change with January’s report. Anecdotally they have seen some route frequency reductions, but not as drastic as other cities like SAT. They also announced PBI as a new route for this year, which one assumes they wouldn’t do if they weren’t seeing some success…

As for CMH-SAT, I don’t have the PDEW numbers, but Houston, Dallas, and Austin (starts in March) all have daily flights on mainline aircraft so it’s hard to believe SAT wouldn’t work at least 3x weekly on an A220.

Jetport

Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:47 am

Very cheap fare sales on Breeze (now expired). I think Breeze is going to need to be patient and use up lots of liquidity to survive. Bad entry timing into a saturated market.

https://thepointsguy.com/deals/breeze-a ... lash-sale/

FLALEFTY

Tue Jan 11, 2022 3:57 am

lightsaber wrote:
FlyingElvii wrote:
MEA-707 wrote:

It also seems the regionals "spun off" quite a few E175 qualified crews, enabling an easy transition.

The price of the E190s reflects AC, AA, Azul, and soon JetBlue replacing E1s in bulk. There are currently 161 E1-19x built looking for a home, stored, or were scrapped. The economics really only work for the Breeze model of only flying when revenue is higher (e.g., the Allegiant model of no Tuesdays or Wednesday flying for most city pairs).
https://www.airfleets.net/exploit/production-e190.htm

With the A220s coming into the fleet, they'll have have a fascinating expansion. I know the A220s won't fly scheduled service until 2Q2022, but I look forward to seeing how the added range, seats (in particular 1st class seats), and better economics change their model. In effect, it will be like two little airlines growing together.

It will be telling, after say six months, on how many more E19xs Breeze inducts into the fleet after the first 17.

There does seem to be a pilot shortage with pay going up. I find it interesting the E-jet pilot rates went up far less than the offered A220 rates. If the E-jet revenue isn't enough to justify pay rates that attract new pilots than that will definitely crimp the size of the fleet.
https://ca.style.yahoo.com/one-newest-a ... 00928.html

Lightsaber

I went over to Airline Pilot Central and looked up Breeze. Here's some the bullet points of their Quick Take:

"QUICKTAKE
- Currently hiring E190/195 First Officers and A220 Direct Entry Captains and Captain Qualified First Officers
- Hiring well over 200 pilots in 2022
- New hire classes every month for the E190/195
- Two new hire A220 classes per a month beginning in January 2022
- All E190/195 flying consists of day trips (no overnights) and it does not operate on Tuesdays or Wednesdays
- A220 will operate 7 days per week with 2, 3, and 4 day trips
- Significant growth and expansion planned over the next 5 years
- Flying to over 70 cities by 2024
- First A220-300 delivered in October 2020 – 1 per month thereafter for 80 months
- Ejet fleet projected to grow to 30 over the next 3 years
- A220 fleet projected to grow to nearly 40 over the next 3 years
- New Breeze owned A220 Simulator to be delivered in November 2022
- $200 million in funding raised in August of 2021
- Charter business is very robust"

"The Breeze growth story is extraordinary. With the A220 entering service in early 2022, the company will rapidly expand its network throughout the US and beyond, creating new base opportunities, very attractive lines of flying, very quick upgrades, and an excellent quality of life."

https://www.airlinepilotcentral.com/air ... ze_airways

lightsaber

Tue Jan 11, 2022 1:06 pm

FLALEFTY wrote:
- All E190/195 flying consists of day trips (no overnights) and it does not operate on Tuesdays or Wednesdays
- First A220-300 delivered in October 2020 – 1 per month thereafter for 80 months

Thank you for the information. What we see is that during the next 3 years the A220 fleet will eventually overtake the E-jet fleet in quantity of aircraft. I'm happy to see the growth to 30 E-jets. Not as much as I hoped (as a fan of Breeze, I wanted more growth showing the model is really working) for the E-jets. The A220s are on a pace at 1 per month which will just be steady growth.

Just the fact the E-jets won't fly (except for charters) on Tuesdays and Wednesdays shows how their utilization will be kept low. I expect we'll see the A220s flying more hours per day too (their variable costs are just that much better that routes that couldn't make a profit on the E-jets will on the A220).

It will be interesting to see the longer term plans for the two fleets. The E-jets were an opportunistic buy. Now they're safe until the older A220s depreciate to the point they could be utilized in low utilization duty. So safe for a decade. It will be interesting to see how they do long term.

Lightsaber

flightsimer

Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:30 pm

lightsaber wrote:
FLALEFTY wrote:

Thank you for the information. What we see is that during the next 3 years the A220 fleet will eventually overtake the E-jet fleet in quantity of aircraft. I'm happy to see the growth to 30 E-jets. Not as much as I hoped (as a fan of Breeze, I wanted more growth showing the model is really working) for the E-jets. The A220s are on a pace at 1 per month which will just be steady growth.

Just the fact the E-jets won't fly (except for charters) on Tuesdays and Wednesdays shows how their utilization will be kept low. I expect we'll see the A220s flying more hours per day too (their variable costs are just that much better that routes that couldn't make a profit on the E-jets will on the A220).

It will be interesting to see the longer term plans for the two fleets. The E-jets were an opportunistic buy. Now they're safe until the older A220s depreciate to the point they could be utilized in low utilization duty. So safe for a decade. It will be interesting to see how they do long term.

Lightsaber

The Ejet fleet will go beyond 30 aircraft. They have identified routes that would allow them to go north of 150 Ejets. Staffing and price will be the driving factor for Ejets. They have said time and time again they will be opportunistic with that fleet.

Even the internal fleet projections show more than 30 Ejets through the next 3 years.

PlaneEnjoyer7

Tue Jan 11, 2022 5:43 pm

What are the top airports for Breeze? It seems that CHS is their top airport as for right now.

FLALEFTY

Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:26 pm

flightsimer wrote:
lightsaber wrote:
FLALEFTY wrote:

Lightsaber

The Ejet fleet will go beyond 30 aircraft. They have identified routes that would allow them to go north of 150 Ejets. Staffing and price will be the driving factor for Ejets. They have said time and time again they will be opportunistic with that fleet.

Even the internal fleet projections show more than 30 Ejets through the next 3 years.

The quotes I provided are from Breeze's post on Airline Pilot Central (click on the accompanying link in my original post for more details).

I imagine the speed of growth factor for MXY will be limited by being able to hire & train enough flight crews to operate E190/195's and A223's. For example, E170/175 pilots currently flying for the regionals are probably trying to flow up to their client airlines first with all the majors currently hiring. But I think MXY will be able to work through this and do just fine.

PITFlyer330

Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:39 pm

FLALEFTY wrote:

Hmmmmmmmmm simple flying is reading these forms like they saw your post and made a story https://simpleflying.com/breeze-airways-plans/

Its so sad how people read these forms and take it as there own for their own benefit or money

But what they and everyone here dont know is these are very very very old plans. some of these were posted months ago and have changed

jbs2886

Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:42 pm

flightsimer wrote:
lightsaber wrote:
FLALEFTY wrote:

Lightsaber

Is the projection with the 1st gen Ejets (E190/195) or are they looking at adding the E190-E2, which I think would be complementary to the A220-300.

airlinepeanuts

Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:04 pm

Jetport wrote:
Very cheap fare sales on Breeze (now expired). I think Breeze is going to need to be patient and use up lots of liquidity to survive. Bad entry timing into a saturated market.

https://thepointsguy.com/deals/breeze-a ... lash-sale/

Every airline is running sales right now pretty much. This is historically a low-time for passengers post-holidays.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos