Moderators: jsumali2, richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

PITFlyer330

Re: Breeze Airways - News and Discussion Thread - 2022

Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:15 pm

TWA772LR wrote:
I think Breeze would do great out of FNL, although I'd prefer Broomfield or Centennial. I can see FNL being served with PVU, LAX, LAS, CHS, and TPA eventually being served.

Anyone have an idea of what they'll do when they make a big push in Texas?

Breeze couldnt even make SAT work where else can they go

And i saw on twitter they’re leaving OKC soon. Their central US flights have failed

TWA772LR

Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:21 pm

FLYKTPA wrote:
TWA772LR wrote:
FLYKTPA wrote:

Avelo’s loads to LAS and BUR were horrendous. You actually think any of that would fill? Breeze should focus on DEN or COS imo

Avelo had hardly any frequency though, and DEN-LAS/LA basin is hyper competitive. Smaller aircraft with actual frequency can work. But PVU would be a great way to test the waters.

After Allegiant and Avelo both failing, FNL will be hard pressed to attract another low cost operation imo particularly with so many other markets begging for Breeze. Hopefully FNL can work something out.

Maybe COS could be it for Breeze, more centrally located anyway. Can Broomfield or Centennial host any 121 ops?

TWA772LR

Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:27 pm

PITFlyer330 wrote:
TWA772LR wrote:
I think Breeze would do great out of FNL, although I'd prefer Broomfield or Centennial. I can see FNL being served with PVU, LAX, LAS, CHS, and TPA eventually being served.

And i saw on twitter they’re leaving OKC soon. Their central US flights have failed

SAT was only served from XNA, pretty far out of the way from the rest of the network. SAT-CHS would've at least attracted some DoD and contractor traffic and meaningful connection opportunities.

flightsimer

Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:29 pm

PITFlyer330 wrote:
TWA772LR wrote:

I disagree. While I think SAT was set up for failure with those three cities, OKc and SAT right now just don’t offer enough within the current scope of fleet capacity. I fully expect to see those markets reentered once things settle down.

The Ejet operation is really taking a hit within its own network due to the A220 fiasco.

PITFlyer330

Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:58 pm

TWA772LR wrote:
PITFlyer330 wrote:
TWA772LR wrote:

SAT was only served from XNA, pretty far out of the way from the rest of the network. SAT-CHS would've at least attracted some DoD and contractor traffic and meaningful connection opportunities.

Breeze did SAT to XNA OKC TUL.

JAX CHS PIT may have work

SLCaviation

Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:59 pm

PITFlyer330 wrote:
TWA772LR wrote:
PITFlyer330 wrote:

I feel like PVU could work also.

MavyWavyATR

Sat Jun 18, 2022 8:17 pm

LBBflyer wrote:
I would not blame you at all. The A220 ops are getting worse instead of getting better. I will say that there have been several 8xxx flights operating daily that are hopefully new captain check rides. But it would be nice if Breeze was more transparent on the situation. I will tell people to avoid Breeze A220s until operations approve dramatically.

This got me thinking of something. Do you think Breeze would've had the same entry into service and/or reliability related issues if they had opted for the E2 E-Jets instead of the A220?

LBBflyer

Sat Jun 18, 2022 8:35 pm

MavyWavyATR wrote:
LBBflyer wrote:
I would not blame you at all. The A220 ops are getting worse instead of getting better. I will say that there have been several 8xxx flights operating daily that are hopefully new captain check rides. But it would be nice if Breeze was more transparent on the situation. I will tell people to avoid Breeze A220s until operations approve dramatically.

This got me thinking of something. Do you think Breeze would've had the same entry into service and/or reliability related issues if they had opted for the E2 E-Jets instead of the A220?

It likely depends on if there is type certification commonality between the E2 and regular 190/195s. However, I’m not sure the E2 series meets the mission Breeze envisions. It has a much shorter range and a much narrower cabin. I think the A220 is the right plane. I just think Breeze (with help from the FAA) have made a mess of the launch.

hiflyeras

Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:03 pm

Nerf dartboard…seeing what routes will stick.

sea13

Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:21 pm

SLCaviation wrote:
PITFlyer330 wrote:
TWA772LR wrote:

I feel like PVU could work also.

I don’t think PVU-FNL on Breeze would work. Allegiant tried PVU-DEN, and that route miserably failed.

AVLAirlineFreq

Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:16 pm

You'd think someone would jump on LA Basin-COS. It's only served by United Express right now.

lightsaber

Sun Jun 19, 2022 4:07 am

LBBflyer wrote:
MavyWavyATR wrote:
LBBflyer wrote:

It likely depends on if there is type certification commonality between the E2 and regular 190/195s. However, I’m not sure the E2 series meets the mission Breeze envisions. It has a much shorter range and a much narrower cabin. I think the A220 is the right plane. I just think Breeze (with help from the FAA) have made a mess of the launch.

Since other airlines can fly the A220 more reliably, Breeze has indeed made a mess of the launch.

The E2 doesn't have the range Breeze needs. It also would have fewer seats, in particular J seats. The E19x orders were an opportunity purchase because:
1. Breeze wanted to accelerate entry into service.
2. Used E19x were readily available and cheap
3. At that time, I recall there being E-jet pilots available

I'm sorry to say, the issues are on Breeze's management.

Lightsaber

ahj2000

Sun Jun 19, 2022 4:22 am

LBBflyer wrote:
MavyWavyATR wrote:
LBBflyer wrote:

I believe Neeleman said that part of the advantage of the A220 was the width. It made their nicest/J workable in their cost structure (less real estate for 4 chairs). Wonder how this would work for the 190-E2, but judging by US’a old E190 J, it wouldn’t have been as good an investment (although that would have provided those window/aisle combo seats—beautiful)

iAvgeek737

Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:06 am

AVLAirlineFreq wrote:
You'd think someone would jump on LA Basin-COS. It's only served by United Express right now.

Oh this ones easy!

It will be WN...they are starting seasonal COS-SAN soon. I cant see COS-OAK and COS-LAX too far behind

Wneast

Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:27 am

iAvgeek737 wrote:
AVLAirlineFreq wrote:

Oh this ones easy!

It will be WN...they are starting seasonal COS-SAN soon. I cant see COS-OAK and COS-LAX too far behind

Good way for WN to pound you into the ground.

yyztpa2

Sun Jun 19, 2022 4:58 pm

lightsaber wrote:

Lightsaber

I would agree. I wonder if the lengthy delay from FAA for A220 flying certification rushed the launch hoping they could meet their revised projection. It appears flight delays could be resulting in crew time outs and nobody available to fly. So many MX8xxx flights still flying.

diverdave

Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:40 pm

Here's a link on the MSY suspensions that doesn't require a subscription:

https://www.aviationpros.com/airlines/n ... -shortages

Flflyer83

Sun Jun 19, 2022 7:36 pm

CHS-SFO and SFO-SDF cancelled… again.

Polot

Sun Jun 19, 2022 7:42 pm

Breeze honestly should have stuck to the east coast initially with A220 and launched west coast later after they had a better handling with the crew. If something goes wrong/cascades out of control of control it’s hard to recover because they can’t substitute Ejets, and the long flights eat up a lot of pilot time.

ASFlyer

Sun Jun 19, 2022 8:03 pm

Just cause David Neeleman touched it doesn’t mean it turns to gold. It’s a mess over there right now.

razorbackfan

Sun Jun 19, 2022 9:41 pm

Guys things at Breeze are a complete mess right now. I wish this wasn't the case, but they expanded too fast, and should have NEVER added the west coast routes this summer. I flew TPA to XNA yesterday, and while I originally booked nicest fare on the A220, about a week prior I noticed the aircraft had changed. Lucky for us, although it was delayed by 90 minutes our flight was not cancelled. We were very nervous as we saw the Charleston and OKC flights cancelled from TPA yesterday.

As much as I want Breeze to succeed, I will not be flying them until they get their act together. We were flying with 7 people (myself, wife, 3 kids and my parents). If they would have cancelled our flight it would have cost us thousands of dollars to get a new flight booked on a different airline. At least with one of of the main carriers like AA, Delta and United while you might be delayed until the next day or whatever there are choices. When Breeze cancels a flight, you are stuck for days.

Also, I followed up with them about the difference in fare that I paid, since I bought the nicest fare, but with no A220, nicest wasn't offered. I was basically told tough luck, and that they can change aircraft and no refund will be offered.

I hope they get their stuff together, but for myself and my family, I will be staying awhile for awhile.

ahj2000

Sun Jun 19, 2022 9:42 pm

Polot wrote:
Breeze honestly should have stuck to the east coast initially with A220 and launched west coast later after they had a better handling with the crew. If something goes wrong/cascades out of control of control it’s hard to recover because they can’t substitute Ejets, and the long flights eat up a lot of pilot time.

Yep. That’s my take here too. It seems that the teething issues could have been avoided (or kept in house and less noticeable) so that they aren’t as noticeable to the traveling public.

ytib

Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:15 pm

razorbackfan wrote:
Also, I followed up with them about the difference in fare that I paid, since I bought the nicest fare, but with no A220, nicest wasn't offered. I was basically told tough luck, and that they can change aircraft and no refund will be offered.

While they only have 12 complaints with the DOT in Q1 this year, 5 of them are about refunds. For reference Avelo and Horizon each have 13 complaints in the same period.

Page 62
https://www.transportation.gov/sites/do ... 20ATCR.pdf

This may be interesting to see what happens in complaints the next few months for flight problems and refunds. I would imagine a small uptick, but since most travelers don't know about complaining to the DOT it won't be too large.

luv2cattlecall

Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:21 pm

yyztpa2 wrote:
lightsaber wrote:

Lightsaber

I would agree. I wonder if the lengthy delay from FAA for A220 flying certification rushed the launch hoping they could meet their revised projection. It appears flight delays could be resulting in crew time outs and nobody available to fly. So many MX8xxx flights still flying.

I think you hit the nail on the head... The original schedule had the 220 flying on existing e190 routes for about a month, then a gradual increase with transcons.

I'm also guessing the FAA dragging their heels on things isn't something anyone anticipated to this degree.

Neeleman had been a bit outspoken about covid things in the past, such as how he feels it didn't make sense for people to wear masks outdoors in large areas. I'm wondering if that hurt any feelings with the current administration.

MO11

Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:38 pm

I don't know how recently the updated schedule was loaded, but I notice that BDL-CAK is out after 6/27, and the Monday/Friday additions to BDL-JAX/BNA scheduled for July 1 have been removed. I haven't found other drops.

MO11

Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:57 pm

MO11 wrote:
I don't know how recently the updated schedule was loaded, but I notice that BDL-CAK is out after 6/27, and the Monday/Friday additions to BDL-JAX/BNA scheduled for July 1 have been removed. I haven't found other drops.

Should be BDL-SAV and BDL-BNA Monday/Friday flights were pulled.

Sun Jun 19, 2022 11:20 pm

Last day of GlobalX flying for Breeze I’ve heard, LAS RIC CHS.

Polot

Sun Jun 19, 2022 11:43 pm

ytib wrote:
razorbackfan wrote:

While they only have 12 complaints with the DOT in Q1 this year, 5 of them are about refunds. For reference Avelo and Horizon each have 13 complaints in the same period.

Page 62

This may be interesting to see what happens in complaints the next few months for flight problems and refunds. I would imagine a small uptick, but since most travelers don't know about complaining to the DOT it won't be too large.

It would be more interesting to see those numbers normalized by number of passengers flown in that period. I’d say 13 people complaining about Horizon, for example, is likely a far better complaint rate than Breeze’s (I suspect a lot are wrapped up in AS’s numbers, especially if a multi carrier itinerary). I have no clue what Avelo’s traffic numbers are like versus Breeze.

VS4ever

Mon Jun 20, 2022 3:21 am

Polot wrote:
ytib wrote:
razorbackfan wrote:

Page 62

It would be more interesting to see those numbers normalized by number of passengers flown in that period. I’d say 13 people complaining about Horizon, for example, is likely a far better complaint rate than Breeze’s (I suspect a lot are wrapped up in AS’s numbers, especially if a multi carrier itinerary). I have no clue what Avelo’s traffic numbers are like versus Breeze.

According to Bureau of Transportation Services (see below), so based on that, the order is QX, XP then MX in terms of ratio from best to worst.

Breeze: 163,884 (2,377 flights)
Avelo: 123,997 (however this is only for 2 months as they haven't filed March), if you assume roughly what Feb was you are looking at another 65K, so 189K or so.
Horizon: 1,282,157

DaCubbyBearBar

Mon Jun 20, 2022 11:49 am

diverdave wrote:
Here's a link on the MSY suspensions that doesn't require a subscription:

https://www.aviationpros.com/airlines/n ... -shortages

Eliminating 4 flights on a Saturday because of crew issues, then they have to be short during the week also in other city pairings. This is less than 1 crews worth of daily flying. Why would they only be short on Saturday in MSY?? I don’t buy it personally. MX seems like they have their hands full right now..just my $0.02

razorbackfan

Mon Jun 20, 2022 12:55 pm

ytib wrote:
razorbackfan wrote:

Page 62

It definitely isn't worth it for me to file a complaint with the DOT over this. We still got our bags included, and got snack and drink on board. So question what is the "1st class seat" worth? To me its more about doing the correct thing for the consumer. While our flight was delayed 90 minutes, they did give everyone $20 in breeze points which is great, but I guess I was expecting something like this for the difference in Nicest and Nicer fare.

luv2cattlecall

Mon Jun 20, 2022 1:36 pm

razorbackfan wrote:
ytib wrote:
razorbackfan wrote:

Page 62

It definitely isn't worth it for me to file a complaint with the DOT over this. We still got our bags included, and got snack and drink on board. So question what is the "1st class seat" worth? To me its more about doing the correct thing for the consumer. While our flight was delayed 90 minutes, they did give everyone $20 in breeze points which is great, but I guess I was expecting something like this for the difference in Nicest and Nicer fare.

They've been running some "upgrade from Nicer to Nicest for $1" promos on and off. The optimist in me sees that as a way to get people hooked on the new excellent F product they have. But now I'm starting wonder if some of that was mitigation for equipment swaps.

It definitely won't hurt to escalate with Breeze. Their first line customer service has felt like there are teething pains for anything not on a script - very different vs B6 or old WN which have had a bit of a Zappos vibe. But escalating has worked out much better. At their core, they absolutely feel like they care though, and want to do the right thing. Getting the fare difference as a refund is very fair and any airline should be honoring that.

Manderson12

Mon Jun 20, 2022 1:48 pm

Yes while everyone is focusing on Breezes growth pains, meanwhile your Legacy carriers are cancelling flights at a percentage so high that the Transportation Dept is threatening an investigation...Um....

LBBflyer

Mon Jun 20, 2022 2:11 pm

Manderson12 wrote:
Yes while everyone is focusing on Breezes growth pains, meanwhile your Legacy carriers are cancelling flights at a percentage so high that the Transportation Dept is threatening an investigation...Um....

The bigger issue is that Breeze has been cancelling flights that only operate twice per week. This often leaves people stranded for at least 3 days if not completely cancelled and scrambling to book very expensive last minute tickets. This is because they've been having to cancel nearly 50% of their A220 flights over the past month. No one is unfairly picking on Breeze.

SYRAVGEEK

Mon Jun 20, 2022 2:20 pm

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/SWQ2 ... /KCHS/KSYR

It looks like Breeze is also using an iAero/SwiftAir 734 for some flights. Because of the loads for the SYR-LAS route, it appears to be making a fuel stop at OMA

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/SWQ2 ... /KSYR/KOMA

A good opportunity if anyone wants to fly on one of those birds

Polot

Mon Jun 20, 2022 2:24 pm

Manderson12 wrote:

In terms of percentages Breeze is probably not much better, maybe even worse. It’s just that they are so small they are not going to get much regulatory or media attention.

LBBflyer

Mon Jun 20, 2022 2:47 pm

Polot wrote:
Manderson12 wrote:

In terms of percentages Breeze is probably not much better, maybe even worse. It’s just that they are so small they are not going to get much regulatory or media attention.

I'm pretty sure that pretty much everyone on this thread wants Breeze to succeed. We can do that while being realistic about their current performance. Their mismanagement of the A220 launch is costing their passengers hours to days of travel delays, plus potentially thousands of extra dollars. Now, these things are also true of many other airlines across the US and across the world, but that's not what we are talking about on this thread.

RicFlyer

Mon Jun 20, 2022 2:55 pm

Here is a report from my flight on Breeze #237 LAS-RIC 6/19/22. They communicated extremely well. Fours days out I received an email saying that the flight would be operated by Global X on an A320 (FYI, the flight crew was OUTSTANDING). They also said the flight would be 2 hours late due to "crew rest" and that I would be receiving a $50 credit since the plane was not the A220. On 6/18 at 11:00pm received an text/email saying that the flight would be delayed an extra 1:45 minutes for a total of 3:45 late. The flight ended up being 4 hours late. Most people on the flight thought that Breeze did a goof job communicating to us on the change in status. When we landed in RIC we all had received an extra $50 credit for the flight being late. So I received $100 total credit for the one way flight. Just to compare I flew AA out and my flight RIC-DFW was one hour late and my flight DFW-SNA was 2 hours late. I did not receive and an apology email and no credit for my flight being late and I am Executive Platinum with AA. So I agree Breeze has to do a better but I also know that most of the people on the plane are happy for Breeze to offer non stop flight to LAS!.

VS11

Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:32 pm

Sorry if this is old news but Airways Magazine has a nice ;) piece on the Breeze A220 launch.

Breeze Airways Officially Debuts the Airbus A220 (+Video)

https://airwaysmag.com/breeze-debuts-airbus-a220/

"The First Class product is priced competitively, priced at about 50% higher than economy, compared with two or three times on other airlines. MX wants to make the ‘Nicest’ product approachable as they are not chasing business travelers, but rather customers who seek “leisure luxury.” "

Manderson12

Mon Jun 20, 2022 6:34 pm

RicFlyer wrote:
Here is a report from my flight on Breeze #237 LAS-RIC 6/19/22. They communicated extremely well. Fours days out I received an email saying that the flight would be operated by Global X on an A320 (FYI, the flight crew was OUTSTANDING). They also said the flight would be 2 hours late due to "crew rest" and that I would be receiving a $50 credit since the plane was not the A220. On 6/18 at 11:00pm received an text/email saying that the flight would be delayed an extra 1:45 minutes for a total of 3:45 late. The flight ended up being 4 hours late. Most people on the flight thought that Breeze did a goof job communicating to us on the change in status. When we landed in RIC we all had received an extra $50 credit for the flight being late. So I received $100 total credit for the one way flight. Just to compare I flew AA out and my flight RIC-DFW was one hour late and my flight DFW-SNA was 2 hours late. I did not receive and an apology email and no credit for my flight being late and I am Executive Platinum with AA. So I agree Breeze has to do a better but I also know that most of the people on the plane are happy for Breeze to offer non stop flight to LAS!.
Thanks for giving us your personal experience in explaining your Breeze trip. Nice to hear a counter to the mostly sky is falling commentary on Breeze airline's that we often hear on some of these forumers. What it appears is happening is that the airline industry is in turmoil as a whole and Breeze is caught up in a struggle to stabilize its A220 transition. I am planning to fly CAK-LAS in November and hopefully it will be sorted out by then, but it is good to know that Breeze may not be as insensitive as some project.

trueblew

Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:02 pm

Manderson12 wrote:
RicFlyer wrote:
Thanks for giving us your personal experience in explaining your Breeze trip. Nice to hear a counter to the mostly sky is falling commentary on Breeze airline's that we often hear on some of these forumers. What it appears is happening is that the airline industry is in turmoil as a whole and Breeze is caught up in a struggle to stabilize its A220 transition. I am planning to fly CAK-LAS in November and hopefully it will be sorted out by then, but it is good to know that Breeze may not be as insensitive as some project.

Curious if you'll have the same "everything is just fine" tone if your CAK-LAS flight is canceled and you are delayed arriving to your destination by multiple days. It is a mess right now. They've bitten off more than they can chew; in other words, they saw the difficult environment everyone is operating in and still chose to offer an optimistic (to be charitable) schedule and product they didn't know they could execute. Hopefully Breeze turn things around soon but it will take quite a bit to make that happen.

lightsaber

Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:47 pm

Manderson12 wrote:
RicFlyer wrote:

It sounds like Breeze is trying to do the right thing. It also sounds like they really need an A220 on ready standby with a full crew.

There always seem to be those projecting doom on new airlines. I recall this quite a bit with Neeleman's prior airlines.

No claim they are perfect. Does anyone know their completion rate?

travaz

Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:51 pm

Manderson12 wrote:

Or could it be that the Sec of Trans had his flight cancelled and he had to drive to NYC?
https://www.npr.org/2022/06/17/11060268 ... ep-up-game

RicFlyer

Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:17 pm

RicFlyer wrote:

Just an update I received a survey from Breeze asking about check-in/flight/arrival. So they are asking for feedback from their fliers. So Breeze knows what the flyers are thinking of their service so they may know more then we do. Again they need to get their long haul operation under control but they seem to be doing things the right way.

Bluegrass60

Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:48 pm

travaz wrote:
Manderson12 wrote:

Or could it be that the Sec of Trans had his flight cancelled and he had to drive to NYC?

"This was not MX. They do not fly to DC, South Bend or NYC. It is example of all the cancellations involving legacy and non-legacy carriers right now"

LBBflyer

Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:12 pm

RicFlyer wrote:
RicFlyer wrote:

Just an update I received a survey from Breeze asking about check-in/flight/arrival. So they are asking for feedback from their fliers. So Breeze knows what the flyers are thinking of their service so they may know more then we do. Again they need to get their long haul operation under control but they seem to be doing things the right way.

I'm going to have to disagree with doing things the right way. They must know that they do not have the crews to fly the long haul schedule currently scheduled and sold to thousands of travelers. They are cancelling flights and giving people just days to find alternative bookings. Many people will not have the means to book another airline. This will cause many travelers to be stranded, facing lost of time at work. Or they will be faced with losing pre-booked travel costs (rental cars, hotels, event tickets). While it is on the traveler to have contingencies and coverages for these events, lets be honest that most do not.

I want Breeze to succeed, and I want them to continue to expand at my home airport. However, they are not doing it "the right way" right now. They are simply doing a notch above their legal minimum. I think the difference between Breeze and the legacy carriers at this moment is that the legacies attempted to reduce their schedules to meet staffing, but they still face failure with every northeast or Florida stormy day. However, Breeze has continued with it's SFO and LAS flight schedules like nothing is wrong.

hiflyeras

Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:23 pm

SYRAVGEEK wrote:
http://flightaware.com/live/flight/SWQ242/history/20220620/1030Z/KCHS/KSYR

It looks like Breeze is also using an iAero/SwiftAir 734 for some flights. Because of the loads for the SYR-LAS route, it appears to be making a fuel stop at OMA

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/SWQ2 ... /KSYR/KOMA

A good opportunity if anyone wants to fly on one of those birds

OMG no thanks...they feel ancient anymore. I wonder how many hours that airframe has?

yyztpa2

Mon Jun 20, 2022 10:51 pm

Recall that a new COO was hired at the end of May to replace the retiring COO who opted "to retire following the successful addition of the Airbus A220 aircraft to the Breeze fleet". There could be a multitude of reasons for this odd timing. Launch incentive? Poor execution? Normal course of business? Likely many others.

Whatever reason, it appears, Breeze is now re-evaluating their launch rate and deciding to curtail some flying. For Breeze 's sake, the new COO appears to be taking a long view.

MO11

Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:30 am

hiflyeras wrote:

OMG no thanks...they feel ancient anymore. I wonder how many hours that airframe has?

Six months ago it had 73335. Still plenty of time/cycles left.

travaz

Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:15 am

Bluegrass60 wrote:
travaz wrote:
Manderson12 wrote:

"This was not MX. They do not fly to DC, South Bend or NYC. It is example of all the cancellations involving legacy and non-legacy carriers right now"

I know this I was commenting on the fact that he seems to be taking a little revenge. If He does investigate MX will be included in the investigation.
I have no axe to grind with MX I live in PHX so they don't even fly here. I had my bad experience several years ago when I booked a ULCC and they cancelled the flight with no option for 3 days. Never again.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos