Moderators: jsumali2, richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

stewartg

Re: Central American Aviation Thread - 2022

Sat Apr 23, 2022 3:52 am

REDHL wrote:
stewartg wrote:
SJOtoLIR wrote:
Copa Airlines has recently opted for the inauguration of new stations in South America:

June 28: Panama City - Santa Marta, 3x weekly
June 30: Panama City - Barcelona, 3x weekly.

They would follow this idea, over the resumption of some destinations that are not available since March 2020: Port au Prince, Barbados, Holguin, Santiago de los Caballeros, Salta, New Orleans, Puerto Vallarta, Recife, Salvador de Bahia and Liberia.

Wish they would hurry up and finish T2. Sooo much nicer than T1. Then they could start remodeling T1 (?).

Well, Tocumen's T2 is actually open, but only on the airside. Right now, they're opening other sections, but in a slower and gradual pace, because of a legal dispute against the construction contractor due to breach of contract as far as I know. And regarding T1, they're just upgrading the air conditioning system in some areas.

Yes, I went thru there 3 days ago; thus my remark. If it were in the US, you call the bonding company and get it done.... What is the deal with the taxiway toward the North end that also took forever and I see is still blocked with traffic cones?

AC system in T1, especially the North extension is dismal. Either its too hot and stenchy or too cold. Not to mention the dismal lighting.

REDHL

Sat Apr 23, 2022 4:25 am

stewartg wrote:
REDHL wrote:
stewartg wrote:
Wish they would hurry up and finish T2. Sooo much nicer than T1. Then they could start remodeling T1 (?).

Well, Tocumen's T2 is actually open, but only on the airside. Right now, they're opening other sections, but in a slower and gradual pace, because of a legal dispute against the construction contractor due to breach of contract as far as I know. And regarding T1, they're just upgrading the air conditioning system in some areas.

Yes, I went thru there 3 days ago; thus my remark. If it were in the US, you call the bonding company and get it done.... What is the deal with the taxiway toward the North end that also took forever and I see is still blocked with traffic cones?

AC system in T1, especially the North extension is dismal. Either its too hot and stenchy or too cold. Not to mention the dismal lighting.

You said it, if it was in the US...Here, is not quite that simple because of bureaucracy. Like I said before, T2 is well overdue in its full delivery because of the legal dispute between Odebrecht and Tocumen S.A. management, adding to a mixture of delays and hurdles that ocurred during construction that had to be addressed and corrected. Therefore, that dispute will take a lot of time to reach a resolution.

However, I agree that things in Tocumen need to improve and drastically.

stewartg

Sat Apr 23, 2022 5:47 pm

REDHL wrote:
stewartg wrote:
REDHL wrote:

You said it, if it was in the US...Here, is not quite that simple because of bureaucracy. Like I said before, T2 is well overdue in its full delivery because of the legal dispute between Odebrecht and Tocumen S.A. management, adding to a mixture of delays and hurdles that ocurred during construction that had to be addressed and corrected. Therefore, that dispute will take a lot of time to reach a resolution.

However, I agree that things in Tocumen need to improve and drastically.

I start to think that COPA's success will become crimped by Tocumen. COPA's flights into major US airports avoid you the hassle of doing customs at your 1st port of entry and having to collect bags twice. Their on-time performance is also stellar. Short connection times (average 2 hrs) means you dont have to suffer Tocumen's AC for long. However it is already as congested at bank-time as just before CV-19. If it becomes worse, the double baggage pickup via american carriers may become the better option again via MIA, FLL, ATL, DFW, etc

Airlines0613

Thu Apr 28, 2022 12:04 am

As the construction of El Salvador’s new Pacific Airport locate in the east side of the country gets ever closer, what are your thoughts? How will it impact SAL? Do you believe El Salvador can sustain 2 international airports?

https://holanews.com/el-congreso-aprueb ... vador/amp/

Nayib Bukele believes it would stimulate the economy in the eastern side of the country and can eventually handle a couple of million of passengers a year.

sea13

Thu Apr 28, 2022 1:05 am

Airlines0613 wrote:
As the construction of El Salvador’s new Pacific Airport locate in the east side of the country gets ever closer, what are your thoughts? How will it impact SAL? Do you believe El Salvador can sustain 2 international airports?

Nayib Bukele believes it would stimulate the economy in the eastern side of the country and can eventually handle a couple of million of passengers a year.

I think it can support two international airports. The airport will probably be a niche airport for LLC such as AirTransat, Sun Country, Spirit, and European charters, etc. But the El Salvador government/tourism department really needs to start a marketing push in the US and Canada.

Where exactly will that airport be located?

Airlines0613

Thu Apr 28, 2022 4:01 am

sea13 wrote:
Airlines0613 wrote:

I think it can support two international airports. The airport will probably be a niche airport for LLC such as AirTransat, Sun Country, Spirit, and European charters, etc. But the El Salvador government/tourism department really needs to start a marketing push in the US and Canada.

Where exactly will that airport be located?

Location is near Conchagua and El Tamarindo in the La Union Department.

I personally see UA and AA launching at least a daily flight from IAH and MIA to complement their SAL flights with a 3x weekly from Spirit from FLL. I also remember hearing the airport would be a major interest to QR, I believe they would like to establish a regional hub.Euro charters would be nice, but SAL doesn’t get any charters, I doubt the new airport would. I believe the airport would be able to handle all types of aircraft, from a small turboprop to an Airbus A380. The terminal will initially include 5 NB gates, 1 WB gate and a cargo terminal. Should be interesting how this plays out.

As for the tourism, it’s been growing massively thanks to the marketing done by Bukele. With crime rates decreasing and the marketing campaigns, tourism grew by 104% last year year-over-year and should grow an additional 40% this year, although it can be said the numbers are over-inflated due to COVID. Nonetheless, this year should be a record amount of tourists in the country. SurfCity and BitcoinCity are the main drivers for the current tourist boom.

QR interested in new Pacific Airport
https://simpleflying.com/avianca-surf-city-livery/
Bitcoin tourism:
https://cointelegraph.com/news/tourism- ... ister-says
SurfCity livery:
https://simpleflying.com/avianca-surf-city-livery/

SJOtoLIR

Thu Apr 28, 2022 2:20 pm

Back in 2008, there were projects related to the expansion of the ticketing building at SAL.
The expansion of such terminal was planned alongside the old 01-36 runway. Nothing happened.
Having said that, I would ask what is the realistic financial, technical and environmental plan for such ambitious plan consisting of a new airport as back-up for SAL ?
Monseñor Romero Galdámez, Ilopango and the new airport seem to be too much for the international demand of O&D passengers in El Salvador.
On the other hand, the level of operations of Avianca El Salvador couldn't be compared to their regional competitors, in order to justify desperately the development of a new airport.

SJOtoLIR

Thu Apr 28, 2022 5:07 pm

Airlines0613 wrote:

LIR managed 8435 international operations in 2019, based on official figures of Dirección General de Aviación Civil de Costa Rica.
Making simple arithmetic, we can get an average of 150 passengers per flight.
Liberia, estimated amount of 2019 passengers: 8435*150= 1 265 000 passengers.

Having said that, how would the new Salvadorian airport magically handle up to 2 000 000 passengers a year ?

Regards.

Airlines0613

Fri Apr 29, 2022 4:20 am

SJOtoLIR wrote:
Back in 2008, there were projects related to the expansion of the ticketing building at SAL.
The expansion of such terminal was planned alongside the old 01-36 runway. Nothing happened.
Having said that, I would ask what is the realistic financial, technical and environmental plan for such ambitious plan consisting of a new airport as back-up for SAL ?
Monseñor Romero Galdámez, Ilopango and the new airport seem to be too much for the international demand of O&D passengers in El Salvador.
On the other hand, the level of operations of Avianca El Salvador couldn't be compared to their regional competitors, in order to justify desperately the development of a new airport.

You’re comparing a project which was going to take place around the economic crash happened. Of course it didn’t happen, many major airport projects across the world were abandoned due to the crash.

Aside from that, the new administration has already completed the expansion of SAL and is currently building major infrastructure projects across the nation simultaneously. The new airport should break ground around November of this year, based on what El Salvador’s assembly have mentioned.

SJOtoLIR

Fri Apr 29, 2022 2:20 pm

The international airport Monseñor Óscar Arnulfo Romero y Galdámez is located in a isolated area, where its possible expansion doesn't seem to find issues.
Some areas like an extra runway as well as the expansion of the ticketing building and the tarmac should be easily developed, in such flat and empty space,
We might compare this project to Río Hato international airport in Panama, which is entirely focused to the leisure traffic.
This airport is catering flights from Canada, whose travelers are heading to their beach resorts: Air Transat, Sunwing Airlines, among others.
The point is why are they considering the construction of a new airport over the expansion of the current facilities at SAL.
I'm questioning if this picture should be fairly compared between themselves.

2travel2know2

Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:26 pm

SJOtoLIR wrote:
The international airport Monseñor Óscar Arnulfo Romero y Galdámez is located in a isolated area, where its possible expansion doesn't seem to find issues.
Some areas like an extra runway as well as the expansion of the ticketing building and the tarmac should be easily developed, in such flat and empty space,
We might compare this project to Río Hato international airport in Panama, which is entirely focused to the leisure traffic.
This airport is catering flights from Canada, whose travelers are heading to their beach resorts: Air Transat, Sunwing Airlines, among others.
The point is why are they considering the construction of a new airport over the expansion of the current facilities at SAL.
I'm questioning if this picture should be fairly compared between themselves.
There's a major difference between RIH Río Hato Airport and that new airport in eastern El Salvador.
Right now, while the population around DAV does, the demographics around RIH don't have the critical mass to sustain regular scheduled flights ( for example: once, twice weekly MIA/FLL/BOG ) but the new Salvadoran airport could most likely sustain some kind of regular scheduled service (= non-daily) to LAX (ONT?), IAH (HOU?) and MIA (FLL).. perhaps even DFW and ATL.
On top of that, CM has been trying to add frequencies to SAL but the bilateral limits them, if the Saldadorean government was to allow CM to fly to that airport, even if it can't get new frequencies to SAL as token for flying to the new airport, CM most likely will think about it..

SJOtoLIR

Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:55 pm

How wealthy is San Miguel, which is its largest eastern city compared to San Salvador, in order to load flights on their own to either Los Angeles, Washington or South Florida ?
The develoment of this new airport should be profitable, only in the long-term. For instance, RIH was opened almost 10 years ago and only holds seasonal flights to Canada and the USA.
LIR opened in 1994. However, until 2001 DL ATL-LIR started the first scheduled flight.
I would add this analogy related to large Central American works: the Nicaraguan Canal was a USD 18 000 million project planned in 2005 or so. It never came into fruition. It was totally unfeasible.

Airlines0613

Fri Apr 29, 2022 10:07 pm

SJOtoLIR wrote:
How wealthy is San Miguel, which is its largest eastern city compared to San Salvador, in order to load flights on their own to either Los Angeles, Washington or South Florida ?
The develoment of this new airport should be profitable, only in the long-term. For instance, RIH was opened almost 10 years ago and only holds seasonal flights to Canada and the USA.
LIR opened in 1994. However, until 2001 DL ATL-LIR started the first scheduled flight.
I would add this analogy related to large Central American works: the Nicaraguan Canal was a USD 18 000 million project planned in 2005 or so. It never came into fruition. It was totally unfeasible.

San Miguel has a decent sized middle class with a very small upper class. Personally, I only see two daily flights, UA IAH and AA MIA with a potential 2-3x weekly NK FLL. With Bitcoin City being built next to the airport and El Cuco being one of the top 10 best surfing beaches in the world, I believe the airport an garner up some charter flights from Europe as well.

SJOtoLIR

Tue May 03, 2022 1:42 pm

Avianca resumes AV SAL-LIM, twice a week.
That route operated up to 14x weekly with 320/330 mix, when LIM was a hub for TACA Peru / Avianca.

AV 427.....SAL 21:30.........LIM 02:45+1......Fr, Su.....319, 320
AV 426.....LIM 03:50.........SAL 07:05..........Mo, Sa...319, 320

2travel2know2

Tue May 03, 2022 2:22 pm

SJOtoLIR wrote:
Avianca resumes AV SAL-LIM, twice a week.
That route operated up to 14x weekly with 320/330 mix, when LIM was a hub for TACA Peru / Avianca.

AV 427.....SAL 21:30.........LIM 02:45+1......Fr, Su.....319, 320
AV 426.....LIM 03:50.........SAL 07:05..........Mo, Sa...319, 320
Good move for LIM AV passengers, SAL gives them some connections not available via BOG (again).

SJOtoLIR

Tue May 03, 2022 7:19 pm

The departure time of the northbound AV LIM-SAL at 03.50 seems to be odd for such operations.

avi8

Tue May 03, 2022 8:11 pm

Connecting at SAL has become a nightmare to certain destinations, sometimes having to wait more than 4 hours for the next flight.

SJOtoLIR

Tue May 10, 2022 3:31 pm

While GUA-MID, GUA-TGZ and GUA-OAX are already in service, rumor has it that TAG from Guatemala is also studying Huatulco, as part of its extension plan in south-east Mexico.

avi8

Tue May 10, 2022 4:14 pm

SJOtoLIR wrote:
While GUA-MID, GUA-TGZ and GUA-OAX are already in service, rumor has it that TAG from Guatemala is also studying Huatulco, as part of its extension plan in south-east Mexico.

With the ATRs coming soon, I wonder what’s next for TAG

juanchito

Tue May 10, 2022 4:29 pm

SJOtoLIR wrote:

That would be a great add for TAG, but they won't have to rely only on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras market to reach Mexico destination. Maybe if they add San Jose and Managua could help more.

Regards

avi8

Tue May 10, 2022 4:54 pm

Does TAG offer connections at GUA to their Central American destinations?

LightChop2Chop

Tue May 10, 2022 10:03 pm

avi8 wrote:

I know they connect passengers from SAL in GUA to FRS and BZE. the times I don't think are ideal but in a space where you are the only choice it works.

LRC315

Wed May 11, 2022 4:33 pm

AV announced yesterday they will be connecting SJO to IAD with a non-stop service, the flights will start on July 15th and this will be a 4xweek service. Avianca is pushing hard again on SJO on its new point to point strategy. Glad to see SJO once again as it used to be, after being neglected by AV in favor of BOG and SAL for many years… Sólo los ríos no se devuelven.

juanchito

Wed May 11, 2022 11:35 pm

avi8 wrote:

Yes they offer connections in GUA from flights from SAP, SAL, FRS
On July 1, they will offer daily flights to Quetzaltenango. They have started flying with Caravans to Puerto Barrios and they offer now 3 daily flights with a mix of Saab and Caravans flights.

Regards

SJOtoLIR

Thu May 12, 2022 3:03 pm

LRC315 wrote:
Avianca is pushing hard again on SJO on its new point to point strategy.

Given the opening or resumption of several stations in 2022 like Lima, Medellin, Cartagena, Quito and Washington soon, AV is indeed boosting this project at SJO.
UA SJO-IAD 1x weekly is poorly serving this market. Same with UA ORD-SJO 1x weekly.
On the other hand, the O&D demand between D.C. and Costa Rica doesn't seem to be so large compared to South Florida and New York City metropolitan area.

Regards.

avi8

Thu May 12, 2022 3:16 pm

SJO is essentially back to being a hub except it isn’t as banked as before. I can, however, connect from GUA-LIM/BOG/QUITO/CTG/MED via San José. I wonder if PTY will ever come back.

2travel2know2

Thu May 12, 2022 3:31 pm

avi8 wrote:
SJO is essentially back to being a hub except it isn’t as banked as before. I can, however, connect from GUA-LIM/BOG/QUITO/CTG/MED via San José. I wonder if PTY will ever come back.
AV SJO-PTY should bring airfares down (hopefully).
Also, since CM flights are almost all hub - timed, there's no PTY-SJO departure before 0630 or SJO-PTY arrival after 2230 so the demand for flights those times, at least several days per week, might be there.

REDHL

Thu May 12, 2022 4:17 pm

Copa Airlines has announced that they'll be resuming flights to SXM and BGI from June 1st and 15th, respectively. Besides that, they also confirmed the restart of flights to Boston from July 11th. The itineraries are already posted on the airline's reservation page.

St. Maarten
CM134: PTY 07:24 - 11:21 SXM (Wed, Fri) - B738
CM133: SXM 12:22 - 14:42 PTY (Wed, Fri) - B738

Barbados
CM260: PTY 09:26 - 13:50 BGI (Wed, Sat) - B738
CM261: BGI 14:59 - 17:32 PTY (Wed, Sat) - B738

Boston
CM311: PTY 12:34 - 19:08 BOS (Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat) - B738
CM312: BOS 09:19 - 14:13 PTY (Tue, Thr, Sat, Sun) - B738

CM also announced tentative dates for the resumption of the remaining destinations, which are subject to change depending on passenger demand and governmental restrictions:
    STI: September 4th, 2022
    PAP: September 27th, 2022
    HOG: December 3rd, 2022
    LIR, MSY, PVR, REC, SSA and SLA: April 2nd, 2023

https://www.aviacionline.com/2022/05/co ... -barbados/
https://aviacionaldia.com/2022/05/copa- ... oston.html

SJOtoLIR

Thu May 12, 2022 8:37 pm

juanchito wrote:
Maybe if they add San Jose and Managua could help more.

I don't foresee TAG flying the [GUA-SJO] sector.
It looks totally unattactive compared to the jet-line services supplied by their competitors: Q6 GUA-SJO, CM GUA-SJO and AV GUA-SJO.
CM GUA-MGA hasn't returned, since March 2020. This route might work on TAG.

Regards.

juanchito

Mon May 16, 2022 12:11 pm

SJOtoLIR wrote:
juanchito wrote:
Maybe if they add San Jose and Managua could help more.

I don't foresee TAG flying the [GUA-SJO] sector.
It looks totally unattactive compared to the jet-line services supplied by their competitors: Q6 GUA-SJO, CM GUA-SJO and AV GUA-SJO.
CM GUA-MGA hasn't returned, since March 2020. This route might work on TAG.

Regards.

Yes it will be hard to compete a ATR (Avianca operated that flight also with ATR) versus a Boeing or Airbus plane.

Regards
Last edited by juanchito on Mon May 16, 2022 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

juanchito

Mon May 16, 2022 12:16 pm

Looks like 2 757 DHL Aeroexpreso are being dismantle in Opa-Locka, can anyone else confirm?
HP-2110DAE since April 10
HP-1910DAE May 15 arrived
HP-2010DAE written off in SJO

That leave HP-1810DAE the only 757 flying with the company

Regards

avi8

Mon May 16, 2022 12:29 pm

Do you know which airframes will replace these older birds?

juanchito

Wed May 25, 2022 2:08 am

TAG Airlines will launch at the end of the year 2022 the route FRS - MID
No schedule and frequencies posted yet.
More routes to be announce this year.

Flores will have the following Routes
FRS-GUA
FRS-CUN
FRS-BZE
FRS-MID

Regards

SJOtoLIR

Wed May 25, 2022 7:04 pm

On May 21st, the heavy rain affected the new terminal building at Palmerola airport, in Comayagua.
Videos posted in social media showed the uncontrolled flow of water passing through the ceiling and damaging several counter desks of the airlines, incluiding the electronic devices.
Local authorities state the airport is operating normally for the time being.

LightChop2Chop

Wed May 25, 2022 8:00 pm

juanchito wrote:

FRS-GUA
FRS-CUN
FRS-BZE
FRS-MID

Regards

I believe 9N has ended FRS BZE effective may 1.

juanchito

Wed May 25, 2022 11:02 pm

LightChop2Chop wrote:
juanchito wrote:

FRS-GUA
FRS-CUN
FRS-BZE
FRS-MID

Regards

I believe 9N has ended FRS BZE effective may 1.

You are correct, know that TAG operates a Caravan (they are looking for additional Caravans for local market), maybe they could offer flights from FRS to BZE

Regards

SJOtoLIR

Thu May 26, 2022 12:38 pm

juanchito wrote:

TAG Airlines is also studying more services in Mexico:
Guatemala City - Acapulco.
Guatemala City - Ixtapa / Zihuatanejo.

Regards.

SJOtoLIR

Thu May 26, 2022 12:46 pm

The low-cost startup airline based in Dominican Republic and named AraJet is considering El Salvador and Costa Rica, in the short-time.
IATA Code: DM.
Related source in Spanish language:

https://www.arecoa.com/aerolineas/2022/05/25/arajet-unira-santo-domingo-con-el-salvador-a-partir-de-julio/

SJOtoLIR

Mon May 30, 2022 4:07 am

AF SJO-CDG 3x weekly will shift the 772 for the 359 instead from June 29th.
AF PTY-CDG is currently operataing with 789.

Kilgen

Thu Jun 02, 2022 2:26 pm

PTY is planning to build a third runway after 2025. Originally construction should have started this year, but due to Covid-19 and the delay of the T2, construction have been pushed back by 3 years.
In Spanish: https://www.prensa.com/economia/tocumen ... s-de-2025/

avi8

Thu Jun 02, 2022 3:32 pm

Is PTY authorized to do parallel landings? I think I remember somewhere that they could not do that.

Kilgen

Thu Jun 02, 2022 3:38 pm

avi8 wrote:
Is PTY authorized to do parallel landings? I think I remember somewhere that they could not do that.

No, the two runways are too close together. That is why they want to build this third one, so that they can do 2 simultaneous operations.

avi8

Thu Jun 02, 2022 5:20 pm

Kilgen wrote:
avi8 wrote:

No, the two runways are too close together. That is why they want to build this third one, so that they can do 2 simultaneous operations.

SFO’s runway is a lot closer. I wonder why they have this restriction.

LAXdude1023

Thu Jun 02, 2022 5:39 pm

juanchito wrote:

FRS-GUA
FRS-CUN
FRS-BZE
FRS-MID

Regards

FRS-IAH needs to back.

juanchito

Thu Jun 02, 2022 10:25 pm

The Runway Heading are different from each runway.

3R is 33° 21L is 213°
3L is 35° 21R is 215°

https://skyvector.com/airport/MPTO/Tocu ... al-Airport

avi8 wrote:
Kilgen wrote:
avi8 wrote:

SFO’s runway is a lot closer. I wonder why they have this restriction.

juanchito

Thu Jun 02, 2022 10:36 pm

That would be break this route was operated by UA Express with E145 3 weekly
Now they have retired this airplanes and they use the E175 for regional routes think it could work 2 or 3 weekly.

LAXdude1023 wrote:
juanchito wrote:

FRS-GUA
FRS-CUN
FRS-BZE
FRS-MID

Regards

FRS-IAH needs to back.

SJOtoLIR

Fri Jun 03, 2022 3:43 am

juanchito wrote:

I'm unsure about this sentence: IAH-FRS was operated by Continental Express, merged with United Express from 2012 onward.
I cannot remember the period when IAH-FRS was actively in service.

Regards.

LightChop2Chop

Fri Jun 03, 2022 12:24 pm

SJOtoLIR wrote:
juanchito wrote:

I'm unsure about this sentence: IAH-FRS was operated by Continental Express, merged with United Express from 2012 onward.
I cannot remember the period when IAH-FRS was actively in service.

Regards.

Either way it did horribly. As a proxy AA is currently running MIA CTM with a 175 2Xweekly and by all accounts not doing very well there either

Kilgen

Fri Jun 03, 2022 6:32 pm

PTY T2 will open June 22. CM, UA, KL and AF will be the ones to use the T2.

https://twitter.com/ATocumen/status/1532780353122979842

stewartg

Tue Jun 07, 2022 4:19 pm

Kilgen wrote:
PTY T2 will open June 22. CM, UA, KL and AF will be the ones to use the T2.

https://twitter.com/ATocumen/status/1532780353122979842

Is the new Copa Club open yet?

With two terminals to check in at, after June 22, how do you know where to go, say for COPA?

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos