Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

Acey

Re: Delta cuts ribbon to new LAX Headhouse

Sat May 21, 2022 5:56 pm

bpat777 wrote:
KMCOFlyer wrote:
bpat777 wrote:
So the T2 gate area has already been renovated? The TBIT is the final phase of the DL LAX project?

The T2 gate area was renovated a few years before DL moved in. I believe the only renovation that will take place in T2 is reconfiguring the old TSA checkpoint into food/retail space.

They definitely need more seating then. I was last there about 2 years ago and seemed very crowded and tight in the gate hold areas.

I was there 3 weeks ago and it was an absolutely chaotic zoo. I refuse to believe it was recently renovated.

atcdan

Wed May 25, 2022 2:57 pm

Acey wrote:
bpat777 wrote:
KMCOFlyer wrote:

The T2 gate area was renovated a few years before DL moved in. I believe the only renovation that will take place in T2 is reconfiguring the old TSA checkpoint into food/retail space.

They definitely need more seating then. I was last there about 2 years ago and seemed very crowded and tight in the gate hold areas.

I was there 3 weeks ago and it was an absolutely chaotic zoo. I refuse to believe it was recently renovated.

You can refuse to believe whatever you want, sadly LAX is bound by the same problems as the rest of the city, namely a lack of real estate. DL can either fit more planes and gates on their terminal to maximize flights and capacity, or they can have larger seating areas but offer less service and make less money in exchange for a slightly better passenger waiting experience.

Which one would you do?

theAviationGeek

Wed May 25, 2022 4:06 pm

atcdan wrote:

You can refuse to believe whatever you want, sadly LAX is bound by the same problems as the rest of the city, namely a lack of real estate. DL can either fit more planes and gates on their terminal to maximize flights and capacity, or they can have larger seating areas but offer less service and make less money in exchange for a slightly better passenger waiting experience.

Which one would you do?

I’d rather solve the NIMBY problem and have both.

Being unable to shift the North Complex a touch more north has had ridiculous consequences in the ability to properly overhaul LAX.

-R

gmcc

Wed May 25, 2022 4:45 pm

theAviationGeek wrote:
atcdan wrote:

Which one would you do?

I’d rather solve the NIMBY problem and have both.

Being unable to shift the North Complex a touch more north has had ridiculous consequences in the ability to properly overhaul LAX.

-R

Actually , f memory serves me correctly, according to the settlement agreement between Westchester and LAWA there is a provision for a runway shift. LAWA can't move the runway of it's own accord but could if it was required to by a governing agency such as the FAA for safety. That being said LAWA could shift the south northern runway closer to the terminals which wouldn't help the space constraints.

bpat777

Wed May 25, 2022 9:33 pm

Three new gates in Terminal 3 opened today.

atlflyer
Topic Author

Thu May 26, 2022 12:13 am

bpat777 wrote:

https://twitter.com/flylaxairport/statu ... OgZpPmrhZg

Basically just a few seating areas. Can’t see much more at this point.

sxf24

Thu May 26, 2022 12:38 am

atlflyer wrote:
bpat777 wrote:

https://twitter.com/flylaxairport/statu ... OgZpPmrhZg

Basically just a few seating areas. Can’t see much more at this point.

The good news is that it looks nothing like the old T3.

theAviationGeek

Thu May 26, 2022 12:54 am

sxf24 wrote:

The bad news is that it looks absolutely awful. Talk about bland with function being the only consideration in design. Hardly a worthy welcome mat to a city that is rich in culture, design, and style.

tlecam

Thu May 26, 2022 2:31 am

theAviationGeek wrote:
sxf24 wrote:

The bad news is that it looks absolutely awful. Talk about bland with function being the only consideration in design. Hardly a worthy welcome mat to a city that is rich in culture, design, and style.

If their goal was to capture the essence of T2 at JFK and the ground level commuter gates at old LGA, they nailed it. New Yorkers visiting LA will be right at home.

LawAndOrder

Thu May 26, 2022 12:25 pm

I’m pretty sure 31B is just temporary until they build the west head house. Once it’s complete it will look a lot different.

theAviationGeek

Thu May 26, 2022 1:02 pm

LawAndOrder wrote:
I’m pretty sure 31B is just temporary until they build the west head house. Once it’s complete it will look a lot different.

While I hope that it true, a post by LAX’s social media team yesterday would seem to contradict that.

The first 3 gates in the new Terminal 3 at LAX opened Wednesday, just in time for the holiday weekend. These are the newest gates for
@Delta
at LAX, part of a $2.3-billion project to modernize Terminals 2 and 3 and build a connector to the Tom Bradley International Terminal.

https://twitter.com/flyLAXairport/status/1529575103591219201?s=20&t=B7RBO5tU_P5GOLZ5Zesm0Q

theAviationGeek

Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:43 pm

Does anyone happen to know if the old tunnel from T3 to the baggage claim area (of Airplane! fame) was kept? Or, was it removed during the rebuild?

Ryan

atlflyer
Topic Author

Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:49 pm

theAviationGeek wrote:
Does anyone happen to know if the old tunnel from T3 to the baggage claim area (of Airplane! fame) was kept? Or, was it removed during the rebuild?

Ryan

It is being kept.

tinpusher007

Delta debuts 9 new gates at LAX as Sky Way terminal gets premium-heavy update

Fri Sep 30, 2022 3:05 pm

https://thepointsguy.com/news/delta-terminal-3-lax-sky-way/?utm_term=Editorial&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=E0725B94-40C9-11ED-8276-E6800EDC252D&utm_campaign=facebook&fbclid=IwAR1pXY71--cl1YlOp14QcvlfcuXqDVuundfs3zrEhbqOxLAzJZ3SEsmTa9Y

Definitely a huge increase from what it replaced and I know its completely finished but looks kind of sterile and bland. I think we could have done a better design with the aesthetics. Discuss.

DeltaRules

Re: Delta debuts 9 new gates at LAX as Sky Way terminal gets premium-heavy update

Fri Sep 30, 2022 3:10 pm

I'm just hoping this gives them the bandwidth to re-add some of the flights they dropped as a result of COVID.

Boeing757100

Re: Delta debuts 9 new gates at LAX as Sky Way terminal gets premium-heavy update

Fri Sep 30, 2022 3:16 pm

DeltaRules wrote:
I'm just hoping this gives them the bandwidth to re-add some of the flights they dropped as a result of COVID.

Same sentiments here. Perhaps they're also gonna use it for the new services to PPT and Europe.

Fri Sep 30, 2022 3:17 pm

Delta really making a move to try and be the LA airline. New facility looks great, TBIT connector will be much welcome.

usdcaguy

Fri Sep 30, 2022 3:24 pm

The gates look plenty nice compared to other gates at LAX, though I’m not a fan of the dark carpeting and lack of color. I don’t see why US airports don’t just put down marble or granite flooring like airports elsewhere. That said, the tall ceilings with recessed lighting are the best aspect of the gate areas.

USAirALB

Fri Sep 30, 2022 3:25 pm

tinpusher007 wrote:

It could just be me, but I feel like all of the LAX terminal renovations so far have been completely bare-bones and lackluster. The images of the new space on the TPG website somehow look old and new at the same time.

This contrasts with SFO (IMO) whose terminal renovations (particularly those in T1 and T2) make the ~60 year old terminals look brand spankin' new.

uclax

Fri Sep 30, 2022 3:44 pm

Despite it being plain, it’s actually very clean, spacious, and calming. It was a nice experience

BA744PHX

Fri Sep 30, 2022 3:57 pm

How much money was spent on that? Very underwhelming

FLYFIRSTCLASS

Fri Sep 30, 2022 3:59 pm

Looks nice, my friend is a Platinum Medallion with DL. LAX is not in his rotation. He does complain the SkyClubs in AUS and ATL tend to get way over crowded. He said they pretty much even allow off duty employees flying for free in there. If I was a paying passenger and had paid to be in the club I would loose my marbles if a off duty employee was in there for free.

william

Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:01 pm

With new facilities opening at LAX, SLC and LGA, Delta is well positioned facilities wise for the future.

william

Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:02 pm

USAirALB wrote:
tinpusher007 wrote:

It could just be me, but I feel like all of the LAX terminal renovations so far have been completely bare-bones and lackluster. The images of the new space on the TPG website somehow look old and new at the same time.

This contrasts with SFO (IMO) whose terminal renovations (particularly those in T1 and T2) make the ~60 year old terminals look brand spankin' new.

I believe they are using the bones of the original satellites for some reason, do not know if its a historical regulation thing or saving money.

FromCDGtoSYD

Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:04 pm

Marble floor and high ceiling, unless you want to turn your gate area into a cathedral with sound echoing, carpet is the way to go.

I agree the area looks sterile though, with the pillars it almost looks like a repurposed bagage claim. I understand they want to maximise seating but a few ornaments couldn’t have hurt.

tinpusher007

Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:09 pm

USAirALB wrote:
tinpusher007 wrote:

Agreed. But DL is a money making enterprise first and an airline second. So that means costs get taken into account before wow factor. At least there is more space and functionality even if it isnt as snazzy as it could be. And maybe it will look better once all the shops and concessions get added in. Im also very curious what this new Delta One club will look like. All in all, I think this new facility makes us very competitive in the LA market.

BTW in my original post I meant to say I know its NOT completely done yet, but cant edit now...

Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:17 pm

FLYFIRSTCLASS wrote:
Looks nice, my friend is a Platinum Medallion with DL. LAX is not in his rotation. He does complain the SkyClubs in AUS and ATL tend to get way over crowded. He said they pretty much even allow off duty employees flying for free in there. If I was a paying passenger and had paid to be in the club I would loose my marbles if a off duty employee was in there for free.

Anybody accessing the skyclub needs to have paid for that access, whether via membership, credit card, etc. Employees, nor anybody else, are certainly not allowed in for free.

GSPSPOT

Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:20 pm

Modern, but no attempts to go over the top design-wise, to be sure. But The Points Guy writing sure doesn't seem like a detached, objective observation. It fairly gushes over this addition.

hl8208

Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:21 pm

BA744PHX wrote:
How much money was spent on that? Very underwhelming

$2.3 billion. For a building that looks and feels like a dressed-up warehouse both inside and out. Agree with above poster- LAX can take a cue from SFO (T2, T3, T1) and LGA on how to rebuild terminals. This is just disappointing considering how much money was spent.

FLYFIRSTCLASS

Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:24 pm

TonyClifton wrote:
FLYFIRSTCLASS wrote:

Anybody accessing the skyclub needs to have paid for that access, whether via membership, credit card, etc. Employees, nor anybody else, are certainly not allowed in for free.

Then they need to tighten it up, I don't think employees who ARE flying for free should be allowed in to the club paid or not. Perhaps raise the membership cost then.

Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:30 pm

FLYFIRSTCLASS wrote:
TonyClifton wrote:
FLYFIRSTCLASS wrote:

Then they need to tighten it up, I don't think employees who ARE flying for free should be allowed in to the club paid or not. Perhaps raise the membership cost then.

I’d venture that at any time, it’s barely a handful of employees in any club. Drop in the bucket. Doesn’t matter how much the ticket costs, it’s access via membership or credit card, that’s now the clubs globally make their money. Same with priority pass, etc.

TVNWZ

Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:39 pm

FLYFIRSTCLASS wrote:

There are many, many employees who are medallions. Many Diamonds who can get in because of status. I sit beside them all the time.

janders

Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:31 pm

hl8208 wrote:
$2.3 billion. For a building that looks and feels like a dressed-up warehouse both inside and out. Agree with above poster- LAX can take a cue from SFO (T2, T3, T1) and LGA on how to rebuild terminals. This is just disappointing considering how much money was spent.

Your criticism should lay at the feet of Delta, not LAX/LAWA. Delta is the one that came up with the modernization concept.

If you look at broader LAX, many facilities have different looks and feel as they are airline-managed projects. The only project that I am aware was 100% LAWA is the gorgeous TBIT modernization.

umichman

Fri Sep 30, 2022 7:01 pm

TVNWZ wrote:
FLYFIRSTCLASS wrote:

There are many, many employees who are medallions. Many Diamonds who can get in because of status. I sit beside them all the time.

Diamonds no longer get automatic access (it's now one of the Diamond Choice Benefit selections to choose from). Granted, the vast majority probably have access one way or another (if not via a Choice Benefit selection, via a credit card or membership).

Prost

Fri Sep 30, 2022 7:22 pm

FLYFIRSTCLASS wrote:

Any employee who is in there has bought a membership and is traveling.

questions

Fri Sep 30, 2022 7:29 pm

tinpusher007 wrote:
https://thepointsguy.com/news/delta-terminal-3-lax-sky-way/?utm_term=Editorial&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=E0725B94-40C9-11ED-8276-E6800EDC252D&utm_campaign=facebook&fbclid=IwAR1pXY71--cl1YlOp14QcvlfcuXqDVuundfs3zrEhbqOxLAzJZ3SEsmTa9Y

Definitely a huge increase from what it replaced and I know its completely finished but looks kind of sterile and bland. I think we could have done a better design with the aesthetics. Discuss.

I find this interesting:

This will begin with a brand-new Delta One check-in facility that’ll be located on the arrivals level of the new west headhouse that’s opening in the first quarter of 2023.

This facility is purposely being built on the arrivals level so that travelers can avoid the traffic on the departures level, while also creating a more private atmosphere during check-in.

Delta One entrance on the ARRIVALS level.

I wonder how many people are going to miss it. Wayfinding into LAX better be good!

ARRIVING FLIGHTS

Baggage Claim
Delta One (Departures)

I’m sure it will catch on. Eventually.

chrisair

Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:38 pm

GSPSPOT wrote:
Modern, but no attempts to go over the top design-wise, to be sure.

Don’t worry, this will open and within two years will be under complete renovation again. Just like T5 & T6.

niagara484

Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:32 pm

questions wrote:
tinpusher007 wrote:

I find this interesting:

This will begin with a brand-new Delta One check-in facility that’ll be located on the arrivals level of the new west headhouse that’s opening in the first quarter of 2023.

This facility is purposely being built on the arrivals level so that travelers can avoid the traffic on the departures level, while also creating a more private atmosphere during check-in.

I wonder how many people are going to miss it. Wayfinding into LAX better be good!

ARRIVING FLIGHTS

Baggage Claim
Delta One (Departures)

Wasn't the Delta One check-in on the Arrivals level at T5 a few years ago (before the big terminal switcheroo)? I was strolling around the landside area of T3 prior to flying out of LAX a few weeks ago. It's compact enough that I can't see it being a huge hassle to be dropped off accidentally on one level and navigate to the other. If someone arriving on a hotel shuttle can take an escalator up to check-in, a saavy Delta One traveler can take the other escalator down to get to where they need to be. I would be more concerned about traffic congestion on the Arrivals level where Worldway curves from T3 towards TBIT. Not knowing the grand plan for the ticket counter/baggage claim space at T2 it seems like there'd be more space on that side of the SkyWay to drop-off/pick-up passengers.

niagara484

questions

Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:14 pm

niagara484 wrote:
questions wrote:
tinpusher007 wrote:

I find this interesting:

ARRIVING FLIGHTS

Baggage Claim
Delta One (Departures)

Wasn't the Delta One check-in on the Arrivals level at T5 a few years ago (before the big terminal switcheroo)? I was strolling around the landside area of T3 prior to flying out of LAX a few weeks ago. It's compact enough that I can't see it being a huge hassle to be dropped off accidentally on one level and navigate to the other. If someone arriving on a hotel shuttle can take an escalator up to check-in, a saavy Delta One traveler can take the other escalator down to get to where they need to be. I would be more concerned about traffic congestion on the Arrivals level where Worldway curves from T3 towards TBIT. Not knowing the grand plan for the ticket counter/baggage claim space at T2 it seems like there'd be more space on that side of the SkyWay to drop-off/pick-up passengers.

niagara484

The entrance location in T5 was on the departures level. You can Google “delta one entrance lax” for images.

I agree Delta One passengers can ride up and down escalators looking for the entrance. lol However, that is not an easy, premium experience.

Where is the darn Delta One entrance? Oh. Lower lever, arrivals. Ugh.

afcjets

Sat Oct 01, 2022 12:03 am

usdcaguy wrote:
I’m not a fan of the dark carpeting and lack of color. I don’t see why US airports don’t just put down marble or granite flooring like airports elsewhere.

I totally agree. When concourse B and C in CLT were renovated with terrazzo floor down the center and the carpet had been ripped out in the gate areas the whole concourse looked light and bright and spacious even though it was still heavily under renovation. I just assumed the same terrazzo would have been placed everywhere but they put brown carpet in the gate areas with subtle blue accents and it's the same carpet now throughout all the concourses and it's too dark for B and C with their low ceilings and small and crowded gates.

phatfarmlines

Sat Oct 01, 2022 1:40 am

USAirALB wrote:
tinpusher007 wrote:

A bit surprised on the architectural approach DL took with new T3. The pillars in the center plus the recessed lighting almost make it seem they took architecture cues from the former T3 satellite and simply brought it into 2022.

questions wrote:
tinpusher007 wrote:

I find this interesting:

ARRIVING FLIGHTS

Baggage Claim
Delta One (Departures)

Avoiding traffic on the departures level - as if there isn't traffic on the arrivals level at LAX? :banghead:

niagara484

Sat Oct 01, 2022 2:07 am

questions wrote:
niagara484 wrote:
questions wrote:

I find this interesting:

ARRIVING FLIGHTS

Baggage Claim
Delta One (Departures)

niagara484

The entrance location in T5 was on the departures level. You can Google “delta one entrance lax” for images.

I agree Delta One passengers can ride up and down escalators looking for the entrance. lol However, that is not an easy, premium experience.

Where is the darn Delta One entrance? Oh. Lower lever, arrivals. Ugh.

Thanks for the correction! Very interesting. I'm not a frequent traveler to LAX and have never had a chance to sample Delta One. But I find the airport endlessly fascinating. When I flew into LAX for CrankyFlier's Dorkfest a few weeks ago I spent four hours wandering around from T8 all the way to the MSC and then took the shuttle over to T1 for good measure before I finally headed out and trekked down Century to my hotel. It had been several years since I'd stepped into some of those terminals.

niagara484

rjbesikof

Re: Delta LAX Terminal modernization opening

Sat Oct 01, 2022 3:15 am

How will Intl arrivals work? Right now, DL (as well as AM and VS) is funneling those flights through TBIT (usually gates 130-141). Once T2 renovations are complete will DL/VS/AM keep putting intl flights through TBIT or will those move back to T2?

RollerRB211

Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:58 am

GSPSPOT wrote:
Modern, but no attempts to go over the top design-wise, to be sure. But The Points Guy writing sure doesn't seem like a detached, objective observation. It fairly gushes over this addition.

TPG is "sponsored news" and not to be taken seriously.

tlecam

Sat Oct 01, 2022 12:46 pm

FLYFIRSTCLASS wrote:
TonyClifton wrote:
FLYFIRSTCLASS wrote:

Your “friend <who> is platinum medallion” is not a reliable source of information on whether off duty employees flying for free are accessing the club.

However, since that is how you collect and validate information, I”ll help you out. I am platinum mediallion. Airline employees flying for free are not being allowed into the club.

Problem solved, now you can keep your marbles.

flyboy80

Sat Oct 01, 2022 1:07 pm

The T3 gate count is unclear. I thought they already opened a few gates but this says will open 9 (8 now plus one a little later) therefore they will have 11 gates for use effective first week of October in T3? Are they all mainline or will some be regional. I believe I read somewhere earlier in the project that several of the gates will be swing gates and can accommodate 767 and higher but will block an adjacent gate from use.

jetlanta

Sat Oct 01, 2022 3:14 pm

For those of you who are judging the new parts of the facility, or the new LGA terminal, based on online pics, I'd suggest holding judgment until you see it in person. It is true that the facilities are very sterile...in a sense. They don't have a lot of design flurishes that one might expect in a "landmark" sort of terminal. But my impression of both from na in-person perspective, is that they ooze "serenity". The fit in finish is quite high-end. The wide-spread use of white surfaces and natural light, and the near total absence of 3rd party advertising, gives the terminals a calming quality.

As I've walked through the new portions of both LAX and LGA, which are quite similar in many ways, I have been stuck that Delta has seemed to engineer both buildings to de-stress travelers. I think pictures of wide-open spaces like the new T3 concourse may look sterile and uninteresting, but when you put 1,200 people in it, the space will feel a lot less chaotic than many other similar concourses. I also am fairly certain that the concession space designs will contrast significantly with the sterile gatehouses, providing a bit more of the color and "glamour" that seems to be missing in these pics. If you take a look at LGA, that is exactly what is going on.

My honest impression, having been to both facilities in person, is that they have done an great job of building out heavy-use terminals, in very limited space, that feel high-end and "calming" at the same time. That is very difficult to do in the footprint they had to work with. If you don't think you agree, go to T3, then back to T2 and report back. T2 has all the flurishes that T3 lacks, yet feels dark and chaotic. It isn't remotely peaceful or calming. I expect Delta's T2 refresh to aim for some of T3's serenity.
Last edited by jetlanta on Sat Oct 01, 2022 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jetlanta

Sat Oct 01, 2022 3:24 pm

GSPSPOT wrote:

Perhaps because he has been there in person. I have and I concur with him. I realize asking people on a.net to withhold judgement until they experience something is futile, but there is something about this building that is hard to get from pics. Like the new LGA terminal, it has an incredibly spacious and clean presence that completely flips the script on visually every expectation one has had about domestic terminals at LAX. It is hard to describe it. I think maybe you have to utilize all of your senses to feel it.

nbc7

Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:52 pm

jetlanta wrote:
For those of you who are judging the new parts of the facility, or the new LGA terminal, based on online pics, I'd suggest holding judgment until you see it in person. It is true that the facilities are very sterile...in a sense. They don't have a lot of design flurishes that one might expect in a "landmark" sort of terminal. But my impression of both from na in-person perspective, is that they ooze "serenity". The fit in finish is quite high-end. The wide-spread use of white surfaces and natural light, and the near total absence of 3rd party advertising, gives the terminals a calming quality.

As I've walked through the new portions of both LAX and LGA, which are quite similar in many ways, I have been stuck that Delta has seemed to engineer both buildings to de-stress travelers. I think pictures of wide-open spaces like the new T3 concourse may look sterile and uninteresting, but when you put 1,200 people in it, the space will feel a lot less chaotic than many other similar concourses. I also am fairly certain that the concession space designs will contrast significantly with the sterile gatehouses, providing a bit more of the color and "glamour" that seems to be missing in these pics. If you take a look at LGA, that is exactly what is going on.

My honest impression, having been to both facilities in person, is that they have done an great job of building out heavy-use terminals, in very limited space, that feel high-end and "calming" at the same time. That is very difficult to do in the footprint they had to work with. If you don't think you agree, go to T3, then back to T2 and report back. T2 has all the flurishes that T3 lacks, yet feels dark and chaotic. It isn't remotely peaceful or calming. I expect Delta's T2 refresh to aim for some of T3's serenity.

My first post here but I have "lurked" for a while. I find the new LGA to be so sterile and cheap feeling. I guess it's better than the old one but feels like a big missed opportunity. The food offerings are also acceptable but quite underwhelming. The place feels sort of like the eurowhite version of an airport terminal; designed not to offend anyone (including high level clients) at the lowest cost possible.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos