Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

cc47

Re: Irish 6/22: Brought to you by the letter "Q"

Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:27 pm

ClassicLover wrote:
cc47 wrote:
Hello All,
I was booked on EI725 LHR-ORK on 23rd July, and unfortunately this has been cancelled and I've been rebooked onto EI723, which won't suit. I've booked myself onto EI183 to DUB. I have a few questions:
1) How long do EI take to process refunds? I should be entitled according to their website as my rescheduled flight was more than 2hrs earlier.
2) Having applied for this refund, will they leave my outbound leg intact (EI710 the day before) or is the whole booking refunded. I hope it's the former.
3) Is it always an A320 on EI183 on Saturdays, I'd love if I got an A330 for a change, the A320neo would be nice aswell if this is going to be on the route.
Thanks lads.

1) Refunds can take some time, it all depends how much they have in the queue.

2) You are going to have to telephone Aer Lingus to ask this question. Usually if you apply for a refund, it will apply to the entire booking. Irish number is (01) 761 7834.

3) It's set as an A320 now and it's highly unlikely it will change, so it'll be an A320 on your flight.

Good luck!!

Thanks to you and everyone else who replied. In the comments when applying for the refund, I let it be known that I only wanted the LHR-ORK leg refunded, but we'll see how it goes. I might give them a ring in the morning and ask that question.

kaitak
Topic Author

Re: Irish 6/22: Brought to you by the letter "Q"

Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:06 pm

7/22 is open and ready for boarding; make sure you join the right queue and bring sandwiches ...

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1474273

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos