Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

Spacepope
Topic Author

Re: Air Cargo Discussion - 2023

Sun Apr 09, 2023 4:55 pm

FedEx has parked N628FE. The SDRs strongly suggest it is 2 years since its last heavy check so is being parked in lieu of MX.

Formerly with Swissair, Pratt powered.

As of Aug 2022 she had 113,000 hours and 23,500 cycles.

BOEING777EK

Sun Apr 09, 2023 5:43 pm

Spacepope wrote:
FedEx has parked N628FE. The SDRs strongly suggest it is 2 years since its last heavy check so is being parked in lieu of MX.

N642FE seems to have gone silent over the past few weeks on Flightradar24. Do we know if her retirement is soon?

catdaddy63

Sun Apr 09, 2023 6:56 pm

BOEING777EK wrote:
Spacepope wrote:

N642FE seems to have gone silent over the past few weeks on Flightradar24. Do we know if her retirement is soon?

It looks like her last flight to SIN a few weeks ago was for heavy maintenance. SDR's posted since whe arrived there show 74538 hours and 18062 cycles. Still a lot of life in her.

stretch8

Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:50 pm

N230CM CAM B763 is enroute HNL-GUM. cheers!

scbriml

Tue Apr 11, 2023 10:39 pm

stretch8 wrote:
N230CM CAM B763 is enroute HNL-GUM. cheers!

Final leg GUM-QPG for freighter conversion, arr today 13:05 local.

DL757NYC

Wed Apr 12, 2023 11:16 am

Interview of crew who flew the ex DHL A300F

https://youtu.be/-F9p6LslFJ0

wjcandee

Fri Apr 14, 2023 12:33 pm

DL757NYC wrote:

This is N362DH he's referring to, which flew from Kingman to Bishkek in early March. Someone said it was going to "Aerostar", and my brain didn't make the connection to Aerostan, although as soon as I heard Bishkek...well...c'mon...Bishkek already! It's Aerostan for sure.

Anyway, the aircraft is now at our favorite old-bird-reviver shop: CGK. Looking forward to seeing the revived product.

bennett123

Fri Apr 14, 2023 1:23 pm

wjcandee wrote:
DL757NYC wrote:

This is N362DH he's referring to, which flew from Kingman to Bishkek in early March. Someone said it was going to "Aerostar", and my brain didn't make the connection to Aerostan, although as soon as I heard Bishkek...well...c'mon...Bishkek already! It's Aerostan for sure.

Anyway, the aircraft is now at our favorite old-bird-reviver shop: CGK. Looking forward to seeing the revived product.

Having seen it at Kingman in 2017 and again in 2023 I never thought it would fly again.

Whiplash6

Fri Apr 14, 2023 8:30 pm

Does anyone have any educated guesses or higher level understandings of what the One FedEx DRIVE program is all about? What the future looks like in say 5 years at FedEx… from what I’m reading it seems to be more trucks less planes and when they do fly it, less hub and spoke and more point-to-point. I just can’t wrap my head around what the the new business model will look like compared to the past 50 years.

CoThG

Sat Apr 15, 2023 3:32 am

Whiplash6 wrote:
Does anyone have any educated guesses or higher level understandings of what the One FedEx DRIVE program is all about? What the future looks like in say 5 years at FedEx… from what I’m reading it seems to be more trucks less planes and when they do fly it, less hub and spoke and more point-to-point. I just can’t wrap my head around what the the new business model will look like compared to the past 50 years.

In simple terms, FedEx is re-making itself to mirror UPS with a few major exceptions. In general, only fly volume if it's the only way to make service. Fred Smith had an emotional attachment to the air side. Now that he's gone and a true bean counter is in charge, Raj is seeing how UPS is way more profitable by only flying volume that has no other way of making service. FedEx currently flies lots of volume that can make service via ground. FedEx is also going to contract out all their intra European flying to ASL and bring their own 757s back to the US. They can do this because FedEx ALPA's contract has no international scope language that would protect FedEx International flying. Up till now, FedEx flew it themselves because Fred wanted them to. Also, ASL purchased some airline in Australia, so look for them to start to pick up FedEx Asia flying as well. Except for the major trunk routes to/from Europe and Asia, FedEx will become a mostly domestic airline with the rest contracted out. UPS still has, and will continue to have thanks to its strong international scope language, a large international presence with intra Europe and intra Asia system flown by UPS pilots.

jbs2886

Sat Apr 15, 2023 3:36 am

CoThG wrote:
Whiplash6 wrote:

In simple terms, FedEx is re-making itself to mirror UPS with a few major exceptions. In general, only fly volume if it's the only way to make service. Fred Smith had an emotional attachment to the air side. Now that he's gone and a true bean counter is in charge, Raj is seeing how UPS is way more profitable by only flying volume that has no other way of making service. FedEx currently flies lots of volume that can make service via ground. FedEx is also going to contract out all their intra European flying to ASL and bring their own 757s back to the US. They can do this because FedEx ALPA's contract has no international scope language that would protect FedEx International flying. Up till now, FedEx flew it themselves because Fred wanted them to. Also, ASL purchased some airline in Australia, so look for them to start to pick up FedEx Asia flying as well. Except for the major trunk routes to/from Europe and Asia, FedEx will become a mostly domestic airline with the rest contracted out. UPS still has, and will continue to have thanks to its strong international scope language, a large international presence with intra Europe and intra Asia system flown by UPS pilots.

Great description. I wonder though if FedEx pilots union makes international scope a priority.

CoThG

Sat Apr 15, 2023 4:10 am

jbs2886 wrote:
CoThG wrote:
Whiplash6 wrote:

Great description. I wonder though if FedEx pilots union makes international scope a priority.

FedEx ALPA has already TA'd the scope article probably with similar language to what they have now. To open it back up for re-negotiation would cost the union a huge amount of negotiating capital and the company knows it. It would take ALPA making MAJOR concessions in pay, retirement, benefits and scheduling in order for the company to agree to re-open scope.

ALPA was (is) so stupid for going decades without international scope, believing that Fred would always fly FedEx volume anywhere on FedEx jets with FedEx pilots. With Fred now gone, ALPA has NO protection for any international flying. The company can contract out any international flight that doesn't touch the lower 48, and they probably will do that in a big way.

I expect a substantial decrease in the size of the FedEx airline over the next few years. It will probably stabilize around the size of UPS' airline.

Spacepope
Topic Author

Sat Apr 15, 2023 4:25 pm

bennett123 wrote:
wjcandee wrote:
DL757NYC wrote:

Having seen it at Kingman in 2017 and again in 2023 I never thought it would fly again.

Perhaps another one is heading east for them. Former Transcarga A300B4F HP-1755CTW (now N836JM) is headed to Bulgaria from Florida.

wjcandee

Sat Apr 15, 2023 6:32 pm

CoThG wrote:
jbs2886 wrote:
CoThG wrote:

FedEx ALPA has already TA'd the scope article probably with similar language to what they have now. To open it back up for re-negotiation would cost the union a huge amount of negotiating capital and the company knows it. It would take ALPA making MAJOR concessions in pay, retirement, benefits and scheduling in order for the company to agree to re-open scope.

ALPA was (is) so stupid for going decades without international scope, believing that Fred would always fly FedEx volume anywhere on FedEx jets with FedEx pilots. With Fred now gone, ALPA has NO protection for any international flying. The company can contract out any international flight that doesn't touch the lower 48, and they probably will do that in a big way.

I expect a substantial decrease in the size of the FedEx airline over the next few years. It will probably stabilize around the size of UPS' airline.

In the US, I don't see any kind of meaningful reduction in opportunity for existing US FedEx pilots. If the airline doesn't grow, or shrinks slower than retiring pilots (of which there are many), existing folks in the US will be fine. I also think that the aspirational bean-counting will meet the reality of service-quality-destruction and loss of customers and revenue, and so will need to be readjusted.

Surely, Raj can't be as stupid as DHL was in destroying their own US business, can he? If he is, will the Board let him stay? What they're proposing really is to create a startup company with a totally-different business model. (Ground contractors serving Express customers -- oh yeah that will work just fine, right? -- puh-leese! Put a FedEx driver next to a Ground contractor's driver in the same uniform, and I can pick the FedEx driver every time, especially once I see him/her drive through my neighborhood and see him/her deliver the package. No comparison.) This is the same company that has NEVER been able to make Ground work reliably, and now the Ground people are going to be a big part of vaunted, reliable Express? A lot of this dumb plan will have to change once the quality Express customers start fleeing.

I mean, I really enjoy using USPS Express Mail these days, not because it's reliable but because it isn't. If I don't absolutely need the thing delivered the next day, I send it Expess Mail (now Priority Mail Express Overnight), because it is guaranteed to be late, even to PO Boxes, almost every time, and then I just go online and with two clicks get my full refund. So I love it because it never arrives on time, but I get it in two days for FREE! Awesome. I don't think FedEx has this as its goal, and so it will likely have to adjust this dumb plan, at least around the edges.

But unless they do the DHL thing and go out of business for domestic US shipments, the US pilots will be fine.

CoThG

Sat Apr 15, 2023 8:41 pm

wjcandee wrote:
CoThG wrote:
jbs2886 wrote:

In the US, I don't see any kind of meaningful reduction in opportunity for existing US FedEx pilots. If the airline doesn't grow, or shrinks slower than retiring pilots (of which there are many), existing folks in the US will be fine. I also think that the aspirational bean-counting will meet the reality of service-quality-destruction and loss of customers and revenue, and so will need to be readjusted.

Surely, Raj can't be as stupid as DHL was in destroying their own US business, can he? If he is, will the Board let him stay? What they're proposing really is to create a startup company with a totally-different business model. (Ground contractors serving Express customers -- oh yeah that will work just fine, right? -- puh-leese! Put a FedEx driver next to a Ground contractor's driver in the same uniform, and I can pick the FedEx driver every time, especially once I see him/her drive through my neighborhood and see him/her deliver the package. No comparison.) This is the same company that has NEVER been able to make Ground work reliably, and now the Ground people are going to be a big part of vaunted, reliable Express? A lot of this dumb plan will have to change once the quality Express customers start fleeing.

I mean, I really enjoy using USPS Express Mail these days, not because it's reliable but because it isn't. If I don't absolutely need the thing delivered the next day, I send it Expess Mail (now Priority Mail Express Overnight), because it is guaranteed to be late, even to PO Boxes, almost every time, and then I just go online and with two clicks get my full refund. So I love it because it never arrives on time, but I get it in two days for FREE! Awesome. I don't think FedEx has this as its goal, and so it will likely have to adjust this dumb plan, at least around the edges.

But unless they do the DHL thing and go out of business for domestic US shipments, the US pilots will be fine.

Raj is going to subcontract out most international to international flying because the ALPA contract has NO international scope protection. The only international flying ALPA is guaranteed is any international segment that begins or ends in the US. So no, the US pilots will not be fine.

Whiplash6

Sat Apr 15, 2023 9:01 pm

CoThG wrote:
wjcandee wrote:
CoThG wrote:

Raj is going to subcontract out most international to international flying because the ALPA contract has NO international scope protection. The only international flying ALPA is guaranteed is any international segment that begins or ends in the US. So no, the US pilots will not be fine.

This is my concerns as well. He’s alluded to it in many settings and even declared that the transpacific flights will be reduced by 30%. With ASL purchasing more airplanes I wouldn’t be surprised to see intra-asia routes be contracted out as well. That would create a tremendous amount of stagnation amongst the pilots.

CoThG

Sat Apr 15, 2023 10:51 pm

Whiplash6 wrote:
CoThG wrote:
wjcandee wrote:

This is my concerns as well. He’s alluded to it in many settings and even declared that the transpacific flights will be reduced by 30%. With ASL purchasing more airplanes I wouldn’t be surprised to see intra-asia routes be contracted out as well. That would create a tremendous amount of stagnation amongst the pilots.

I expect ASL, or another contractor, to eventually do the majority of the intra-Asia flying as well. FedEx will ultimately invoke contract language to lower the pilots bid line guarantee as a precursor to a furlough.

MCOflyer

Sun Apr 16, 2023 2:38 am

Any chance the 737 max planes will be converted to freighters or get a conversion line? If so, I see this happening in the next year.

mark1484

Sun Apr 16, 2023 4:04 pm

Cargolux B747 with a colourful landing attempt….

https://twitter.com/airplusnews/status/ ... UvmLM4iBsQ

catdaddy63

Sun Apr 16, 2023 4:32 pm

mark1484 wrote:

A follow on tweet shows the pod strike damage. An expensive landing attempt.

747classic

Sun Apr 16, 2023 4:54 pm

mark1484 wrote:

747-4HQERF, LX-ECV, GE CF6-80C2B5F powered, see : https://www.flightradar24.com/data/airc ... v#2fe7ec8d

Original uploaded by KyanSpotting on Instagram, see : https://twitter.com/AviateAddict/status ... 4409439233

aristoenigma

Mon Apr 17, 2023 12:34 am

aristoenigma wrote:
https://www.ch-aviation.com/portal/news/118404-bermudas-longtail-aviation-returns-all-b747s

Cannot see behind paywall where the explanation might be.

I hope the brain trust on the Cargo thread knows about the nuances of liabiliy between lessors and lessees when aircraft are returned. Maybe there is a tax angle in play since I thought Jetonex as owner/lessor is US based and Longtail Bermuda based.

Jetonex is a mystery when I look at the snap shot of their fleet:

https://www.planespotters.net/airline/JetOneX

How do they survive with that many jumbos sitting and presumably being paid for?

stretch8

Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:03 pm

N266CM CAM B763 BDSF is scheduled TLV-SNN on 19 April 2023, after an April 17, 2023 test flt TLV-TLV. cheers!

BHRN

Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:20 pm

CoThG wrote:

I expect ASL, or another contractor, to eventually do the majority of the intra-Asia flying as well. FedEx will ultimately invoke contract language to lower the pilots bid line guarantee as a precursor to a furlough.

That won't be as easy as they do in Europe. The aviation market in Asia has not yet opened to the degree that an American company can charter an EU company to fly 7th freedom flights across the region. Of course, nothing can't be played around but it will take a lot more effort to do so than in Europe.

Whiplash6

Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:33 pm

BHRN wrote:
CoThG wrote:

That won't be as easy as they do in Europe. The aviation market in Asia has not yet opened to the degree that an American company can charter an EU company to fly 7th freedom flights across the region. Of course, nothing can't be played around but it will take a lot more effort to do so than in Europe.

It may not make that much difference, I’m not an expert or have much knowledge on this subject, but Pionair is an Australian company. They may be owned by an EU company but would them being Aussie make any difference to the your point?

Spacepope
Topic Author

Wed Apr 19, 2023 10:16 pm

According to Twitter, 733F PK-YGW has been destroyed in the fighting in Sudan.

https://twitter.com/Gerjon_/status/1648802850066030593

BHRN

Thu Apr 20, 2023 7:11 am

Whiplash6 wrote:
BHRN wrote:
CoThG wrote:

It may not make that much difference, I’m not an expert or have much knowledge on this subject, but Pionair is an Australian company. They may be owned by an EU company but would them being Aussie make any difference to the your point?

Australia is one of the most liberal markets in the region...they even allow foreign owned airlines to operate domestically. Most of FedEx's intra-asia flying takes place between Japan, China and Southeast Asia and those are the difficult part of the puzzle.

Again, they can go with DHL's model (partnering with various local AOC holders) but that's my point. It won't be as easy as what can be done in Europe.

stretch8

Thu Apr 20, 2023 3:46 pm

N266CM CAM B763 BDSF, routing SNN-CVG-ILN today, is on ground at ILN. cheers!

stretch8

Thu Apr 20, 2023 5:59 pm

N571AZ AZ B763 BDSF should route SLN-ILN today, scheduled to arrive around 1700L. cheers!

jbs2886

Thu Apr 20, 2023 6:28 pm

DHL orders 9 777-200LR conversions from Mammoth. https://newsroom.aviator.aero/dhl-expre ... reighters/

Cargojet has 4.

Where are these LRs coming from? The Etihad ones were scrapped. There are only 10 DL frames.

MO11

Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:34 pm

jbs2886 wrote:
DHL orders 9 777-200LR conversions from Mammoth. https://newsroom.aviator.aero/dhl-expre ... reighters/

Cargojet has 4.

Where are these LRs coming from? The Etihad ones were scrapped. There are only 10 DL frames.

DHL bought 708 from Jetran. Jetran also owns the four leased to Air India, so those will be converted when they come back. I'm guessing that CargoJet is selling its aircraft to Jetran for sale to DHL, for CMI ops by CargoJet. Per Freightwaves:

Cargojet (TSX: CJT), expected to be one of the first carriers to deploy the passenger-to-freighter version of the 777, reiterated that DHL will be the launch customer for four remaining 777 aircraft being added to increase international, long-haul capability and revenue.

stretch8

Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:18 pm

N571AZ AZ B763 BDSF routed SLN-ILN today, returning to ILN after paint several weeks back. cheers!

UAEB77W

Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:23 am

737-800F 2GATE (33813) rr TF-BBV for Blue Bird Nordic.

Cardude2

Sat Apr 22, 2023 7:08 am

MO11 wrote:
jbs2886 wrote:

Cargojet has 4.

DHL bought 708 from Jetran. Jetran also owns the four leased to Air India, so those will be converted when they come back. I'm guessing that CargoJet is selling its aircraft to Jetran for sale to DHL, for CMI ops by CargoJet. Per Freightwaves:

Cargojet (TSX: CJT), expected to be one of the first carriers to deploy the passenger-to-freighter version of the 777, reiterated that DHL will be the launch customer for four remaining 777 aircraft being added to increase international, long-haul capability and revenue.

probably also that DHL is taking all but 1 of the delta 200lr's, which begs the question what will happen to that 10th aircraft?

also theres more 200lr's out there such as the Ceiba Intercontinental one, ex air austral (and a bankrupt cruiseline) one, and emirates, Qatar, and air India birds soon to be retired.

GARUDAROD

Sat Apr 22, 2023 6:56 pm

[/i][/quote]

probably also that DHL is taking all but 1 of the delta 200lr's, which begs the question what will happen to that 10th aircraft?

also theres more 200lr's out there such as the Ceiba Intercontinental one, ex air austral (and a bankrupt cruiseline) one, and emirates, Qatar, and air India birds soon to be retired.[/quote]

The Arizona Cardinals took that remaining ex-DL plane and utilize it as their team plane now.

Cardude2

Sat Apr 22, 2023 10:29 pm

GARUDAROD wrote:
[/i]

also theres more 200lr's out there such as the Ceiba Intercontinental one, ex air austral (and a bankrupt cruiseline) one, and emirates, Qatar, and air India birds soon to be retired.[/quote]

The Arizona Cardinals took that remaining ex-DL plane and utilize it as their team plane now.[/quote]

nope that's a 200er

MO11

Sat Apr 22, 2023 10:30 pm

GARUDAROD wrote:

The Arizona Cardinals took that remaining ex-DL plane and utilize it as their team plane now.

1. The tenth airplane is owned by Mammoth and its investors.

2. The Cardinals have a 777-300, not a -200.

3. The Cardinals owners have three if them.

Cardude2

Sat Apr 22, 2023 10:37 pm

MO11 wrote:

1. The tenth airplane is owned by Mammoth and its investors.

2. The Cardinals have a 777-300, not a -200.

3. The Cardinals owners have three if them.

1. Which one (N705DN?)

2 and 3. no they dont https://www.planespotters.net/airline/Arizona-Cardinals

MO11

Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:10 am

Cardude2 wrote:

1. Which one (N705DN?)

2 and 3. no they dont https://www.planespotters.net/airline/Arizona-Cardinals

1. N701DN. Cargojet has N705DN.

1.5. I pushed "submit" instead of "preview" and should have caught that the Cardinals airplanes are 777-200 (ER)s, not -300s.

2. N867DA is VCAP Aviation, owned by Bidwell (operated by Jet Aviation). N861DA and N866DA are Gridiron Air (owned by Bidwell).

wjcandee

Sun Apr 23, 2023 11:54 am

MO11: Why do they want 3 of them? So interesting...

MO11

Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:14 pm

wjcandee wrote:
MO11: Why do they want 3 of them? So interesting...

I think they're going to try to do what Swift tried when it was 125. Currently, two are on Jet Aviation certificate, one on Gridiron cetrificate. Not sure how it will turn out.

skipness1E

Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:56 pm

Anyone know when QY/BCS changed their callsign from "Eurotrans" to "Postman"?
Farewell European Air Transport...

MO11

Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:28 pm

skipness1E wrote:
Anyone know when QY/BCS changed their callsign from "Eurotrans" to "Postman"?
Farewell European Air Transport...

March 1.

danipawa

Tue Apr 25, 2023 12:58 am

Transcarga Venezuela is planning to add MD10..anyone knows?

CX747

Tue Apr 25, 2023 6:49 pm

Looks as if Western Global may have cancelled their order for (2) 777Fs.

https://cargofacts.com/allposts/carrier ... 77f-order/

If true, another operator will eagerly step up to the plate for those line numbers.

Spacepope
Topic Author

Tue Apr 25, 2023 7:22 pm

danipawa wrote:
Transcarga Venezuela is planning to add MD10..anyone knows?

Maybe FX decided to turn one into cash? Otherwise a transfer from Bolivia. Not really any other option.

MCOflyer

Tue Apr 25, 2023 7:45 pm

I can see FX taking them.

wjcandee

Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:28 pm

CX747 wrote:
Looks as if Western Global may have cancelled their order for (2) 777Fs..

Unreal that they have lost so much money. Crazy, man. They seem to have such nice people at the operating level, shame that it's apparently the worst-run airline on the planet.

PS Moody's downgraded WGN's long-term debt from B3 to Caa2. While that sounds dramatic, in fact it's just two small notches downwards. They're both non-investment-grade ratings. B3 is Highly Speculative, Caa1 is Substantial Risk, and Caa2, which is below that, is "Extremely Speculative". The next notch down Caa3, is "Default Imminent". So Moody's is saying their long term debt is now Extremely Speculative, whereas it was previously Highly Speculative. Yikes. According to Moody's, WGN has maxed out its $47.5 million revolving credit facility, all of its assets are encumbered, making it hard to raise cash, and it last had a negative free year-to-date cash flow of $52 million as of November 30, 2022. Some of that came from expenses to get the 747s into service, but... Moodys says WGN had issues due to an inability to sufficiently staff its aircraft for the westbound flights to Asia.

CoThG

Tue Apr 25, 2023 11:36 pm

MCOflyer wrote:
I can see FX taking them.

FedEx is cutting costs and capacity. They aren't buying any new planes they don't already have on firm order, and then, don't be surprised for them to defer or even, cancel orders. This isn't Fred's FedEx anymore...

CoThG

Wed Apr 26, 2023 1:59 am

wjcandee wrote:
CX747 wrote:
Looks as if Western Global may have cancelled their order for (2) 777Fs..

Unreal that they have lost so much money. Crazy, man. They seem to have such nice people at the operating level, shame that it's apparently the worst-run airline on the planet.

PS Moody's downgraded WGN's long-term debt from B3 to Caa2. While that sounds dramatic, in fact it's just two small notches downwards. They're both non-investment-grade ratings. B3 is Highly Speculative, Caa1 is Substantial Risk, and Caa2, which is below that, is "Extremely Speculative". The next notch down Caa3, is "Default Imminent". So Moody's is saying their long term debt is now Extremely Speculative, whereas it was previously Highly Speculative. Yikes. According to Moody's, WGN has maxed out its $47.5 million revolving credit facility, all of its assets are encumbered, making it hard to raise cash, and it last had a negative free year-to-date cash flow of $52 million as of November 30, 2022. Some of that came from expenses to get the 747s into service, but... Moodys says WGN had issues due to an inability to sufficiently staff its aircraft for the westbound flights to Asia.

"Apparently"... LOL

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos