Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

evank516

Re: Avelo Airlines News and Discussion - 2023

Thu May 18, 2023 2:19 pm

HVN-DAB bookings area actually looking good. The low fare buckets seem to be closing up even into July so far. ILG-DAB, however, looks a little less impressive.

airlineworker

Thu May 18, 2023 3:17 pm

HVNHAWKHUNTER wrote:
TerminalD wrote:
Lilj4425 wrote:

HVN-GSP bookings actually look very impressive right now looking at the seating chart availability on their app. MCO is a different story though.

I don't get that. How can that be better? Is there some BMW tie to HVN?

Avelo is going to do well on most routes out of HVN. Those of us who lived here have known this and been waiting for a carrier to give tweed the opportunity to show it for years.
New Haven is very unique in its always been the little city in between boston and new york that people pass through and only know for yale. Over the last decade there has been a lot of investment money pouring in and the city is transforming into a BioTech hub where people want to live and work. Avelo did their homework along with former Tweed director Sean Scanlon and made magic happen. I know a few people in the building and i can tell you that avelo has a lot more planned for tweed

For years I watched HVN try to stand up and then fall. EA, US, UA, DL, etc all failed although UA lasted for almost 5 years. I lived in New Haven for many years and the last 15 years or so I saw incremental improvements such as the rerouting of Dodge Ave to let 1000 foot overruns happen, repositioning of utility poles, removal of a tree in the flight path of runway 20 landings, the displaced threshold removed and Avelo seeing the potential of Tweed to become the airport for the shoreline. HVN still needs a legacy carrier with service to hub airports but TTN has been doing well with just Frontier.
Small steps over the years has paid off with the highest passenger totals ever.

TexasAirCorp

Thu May 18, 2023 4:22 pm

TerminalD wrote:
Lilj4425 wrote:
TerminalD wrote:
Yikes, but not surprising. That whole routing plus COS seemed like a risky choice. HPN-GSP-MCO also seemed crazy...and MEM-RDU. They do best when they focus on routes that have big locals from their focus cities. Nobody in BUR is going to BRO.

HVN-GSP bookings actually look very impressive right now looking at the seating chart availability on their app. MCO is a different story though.

New Haven to the Carolinas has proven itself to be a pretty good market in general, largely driven by summer tourist traffic on both ends.

KarlB737

Thu May 18, 2023 4:34 pm

B747forever wrote:
Flew on the inaugural BUR-BRO-BUR service today returning on the same airplane. Outbound I counted 28pax and inbound was better at maybe 60% full. Except a couple of banners at BRO there was nothing else marking this as a inaugural flight.

The Avelo west coast operation probably needs to be reviewed. Is it actually working and financially worthwhile? Forum members chime in.................

Flyer92122

Thu May 18, 2023 6:16 pm

I still don’t get their no inflight service at all concept. 2.5 hour flights aren’t necessary short. For those who haven’t been on Avelo there is no service at all. No drinks or snacks for purchase. The flight attendants pick up trash once an hour otherwise you won’t see them.

airlineworker

Thu May 18, 2023 8:16 pm

[photoid][/photoid]
Flyer92122 wrote:
I still don’t get their no inflight service at all concept. 2.5 hour flights aren’t necessary short. For those who haven’t been on Avelo there is no service at all. No drinks or snacks for purchase. The flight attendants pick up trash once an hour otherwise you won’t see them.

I flew on Spirit, pretty much the same as Avelo. 2.5 hours is not a long time, I bring a granola bar and that enough till we land and then some.

usflyer msp

Thu May 18, 2023 9:34 pm

Flyer92122 wrote:

Do you really need a drink or a meal on a 2.5 hour flight? I highly doubt the uptake on BOB would be more than the catering and logistics costs. It is not like HVN and ILG already have catering services set up.

uconn99

Thu May 18, 2023 9:55 pm

HVNHAWKHUNTER wrote:
TerminalD wrote:
Lilj4425 wrote:

Avelo is going to do well on most routes out of HVN. Those of us who lived here have known this and been waiting for a carrier to give tweed the opportunity to show it for years.
New Haven is very unique in its always been the little city in between boston and new york that people pass through and only know for yale. Over the last decade there has been a lot of investment money pouring in and the city is transforming into a BioTech hub where people want to live and work. Avelo did their homework along with former Tweed director Sean Scanlon and made magic happen. I know a few people in the building and i can tell you that avelo has a lot more planned for tweed

I'd say after Yale many people know New haven for the pizza, after all its the best in the country! :D

F9Animal

Fri May 19, 2023 12:43 am

Has any info on their financial performance come out on Avelo? Are they profitable yet?

SFFAN

Fri May 19, 2023 12:55 am

Avelo at STS in April

Avelo Airlines last month flew 10,887 passengers through the Sonoma County airport, down 8.5% from the year prior, and roughly 500 fewer passengers than the carrier flew in March. Avelo’s load factor was 90%.

When Avelo next month debuts its flights to central Oregon, it will mark the budget carrier’s fourth destination served at the regional airport. Avelo also flies to its Burbank hub, Las Vegas and Palm Springs, the latter on a seasonal basis. The Oregon flight is also expected to be seasonal, depending on how the market performs, Stout said last month.

Source: https://www.northbaybusinessjournal.com ... ghts-term/

TexasAirCorp

Fri May 19, 2023 2:10 am

BUR-STS at 90% is impressive. Holds water to the idea of making STS a focus point.

F9Animal wrote:
Has any info on their financial performance come out on Avelo? Are they profitable yet?

$20 million loss in Q3, Levy says they’ll be profitable by Q4.
Last edited by TexasAirCorp on Fri May 19, 2023 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

TexasAirCorp

Fri May 19, 2023 2:11 am

Duplicate :)

SFFAN

Fri May 19, 2023 2:35 am

TexasAirCorp wrote:
BUR-STS at 90% is impressive. Holds water to the idea of making STS a focus point.

I think all the routes out of STS are doing very well now. I believe last month the schedule was 5x weekly to BUR, 3x to LAS, 2x to PSP. I think the LAS and PSP routes are doing quite well too, LAS has been between 2-4x weekly for nearly 2 years now, PSP was originally supposed to end in March but extended to end of May. STS-RDM is an interesting route that looks seasonal June-Oct, I’m assuming PSP will start up again Nov.

Anecdotally I know the BUR-STS service is used heavily by both SoCal and NorCal residents and attracts much more family’s than AS’s SoCal routes from STS. Last flight I took I saw what I believe wine tasters from SoCal, college students from Sonoma and UCLA, families visiting relatives, even families visiting Disneyland from BUR! If service isn’t as bad as G4 was here 5 years ago people will fly if the price is right instead of driving to OAK/SFO.

TerminalD

Fri May 19, 2023 12:04 pm

HVNHAWKHUNTER wrote:
TerminalD wrote:
Lilj4425 wrote:

They just suspended BWI and Chicago for Fall, despite ties from the university to D.C. So if those don't work, can't believe GSP would work unless there's some unique business tie I am unaware of. They need to get the runway lengthened so they can get flights further West.

TexasAirCorp

Fri May 19, 2023 3:15 pm

TerminalD wrote:
HVNHAWKHUNTER wrote:
TerminalD wrote:

They just suspended BWI and Chicago for Fall, despite ties from the university to D.C. So if those don't work, can't believe GSP would work unless there's some unique business tie I am unaware of. They need to get the runway lengthened so they can get flights further West.

You’d be surprised at the kind of oddball stuff Avelo seems to be able to make work out of HVN, places like ILM do really well from there. CHS/RDU also doesn’t do too badly. There’s clearly a leisure market of people going back and forth between the Havens and the Carolinas.

BWI would be a viable route however I think at 2x weekly frequency it’s pretty much useless to people travelling for short University visits. MDW not working is somewhat surprising, maybe there’s more of a market going down South rather than to the West?

airlineworker

Fri May 19, 2023 5:09 pm

TexasAirCorp wrote:
TerminalD wrote:
HVNHAWKHUNTER wrote:

You’d be surprised at the kind of oddball stuff Avelo seems to be able to make work out of HVN, places like ILM do really well from there. CHS/RDU also doesn’t do too badly. There’s clearly a leisure market of people going back and forth between the Havens and the Carolinas.

BWI would be a viable route however I think at 2x weekly frequency it’s pretty much useless to people travelling for short University visits. MDW not working is somewhat surprising, maybe there’s more of a market going down South rather than to the West?

The MDW flight times are bad.

F9Animal

Fri May 19, 2023 6:01 pm

TexasAirCorp wrote:

F9Animal wrote:

$20 million loss in Q3, Levy says they’ll be profitable by Q4.

Great news! The costs associated with a newer airline are beyond comprehension. I always support the newbies. Always try to bet on the underdog.

b777900

Fri May 19, 2023 7:57 pm

Avelo left PHF?

SFOformerFA

Sat May 20, 2023 2:39 am

I compared fares between Avelo and Breeze on a few routes out of Connecticut where they are in competition with each other. I picked random dates in June and July when both carriers fly the same routes. The fares listed are without seat assignments or carry-on or checked baggage fees.

Avelo's carry-on fee is $40 and 1st checked bag is $37
Breeze's carry-on fee is $35 and 1st checked bag is $35

Avelo's seat assignment range is $64 - $11
Breeze's seat assignment range is $50 - $14

(XP) HVN SRQ $128 (- $30)
(MX) BDL SRQ $158

(XP) HVN RDU $458
(MX) BDL RDU $343 (- $115)

(XP) HVN TPA $278
(MX) BDL TPA $194 (- $84)

(XP) HVN CHS $153
(MX) BDL CHS $150 (- $3)

(XP) HVN RSW $208
(MX) BDL RSW $194 (- $14)

(XP) HVN SAV $248
(MX) BDL SAV $150 (- $54)

I found this interesting. Looking at the six city pairs that they are in competition, Avelo's fares were, on average, $40 higher.

Can we conclude anything by these figures? I would conclude that XP can charge higher fares/fees because the market will allow them to. Is XP "doing better" than MX in these markets? I'd love to hear others' opinions.

HVNHAWKHUNTER

Sat May 20, 2023 7:26 am

SFOformerFA wrote:
I compared fares between Avelo and Breeze on a few routes out of Connecticut where they are in competition with each other. I picked random dates in June and July when both carriers fly the same routes. The fares listed are without seat assignments or carry-on or checked baggage fees.

Avelo's carry-on fee is $40 and 1st checked bag is $37
Breeze's carry-on fee is $35 and 1st checked bag is $35

Avelo's seat assignment range is $64 - $11
Breeze's seat assignment range is $50 - $14

(XP) HVN SRQ $128 (- $30)
(MX) BDL SRQ $158

(XP) HVN RDU $458
(MX) BDL RDU $343 (- $115)

(XP) HVN TPA $278
(MX) BDL TPA $194 (- $84)

(XP) HVN CHS $153
(MX) BDL CHS $150 (- $3)

(XP) HVN RSW $208
(MX) BDL RSW $194 (- $14)

(XP) HVN SAV $248
(MX) BDL SAV $150 (- $54)

I found this interesting. Looking at the six city pairs that they are in competition, Avelo's fares were, on average, $40 higher.

Can we conclude anything by these figures? I would conclude that XP can charge higher fares/fees because the market will allow them to. Is XP "doing better" than MX in these markets? I'd love to hear others' opinions.

The avelo routes out of hvn have little available seats left and I can't speak on breeze at bdl. I do hope both work out. I've flown avelo 10 times out of hvn(FLL today for a cruise) and look forward to using breeze on a few routes like msy, Las and phx out of bdl

AVLAirlineFreq

Sat May 20, 2023 2:04 pm

A route that operates a couple of times a week just isn't an option for most business travelers. That's why routes like HVN-BWI and HVN-MDW will never be more than seasonal.

SurfandSnow

Sat May 20, 2023 9:48 pm

b777900 wrote:
Avelo left PHF?

They sure did! Avelo isn't shy to leave markets that aren't working out - as we have seen several times out west (from BUR).

In fact, all carriers have abandoned PHF except for AA, which continues to serve CLT. I'm guessing most pax simply prefer to use ORF or RIC.

b777900

Mon May 22, 2023 11:20 am

SurfandSnow wrote:
b777900 wrote:
Avelo left PHF?

They sure did! Avelo isn't shy to leave markets that aren't working out - as we have seen several times out west (from BUR).

In fact, all carriers have abandoned PHF except for AA, which continues to serve CLT. I'm guessing most pax simply prefer to use ORF or RIC.

So sad I thought Avelo would do great in PHF we lost a lot only option is AA Any hope for PHF to grow come back Avelo in the Future please we need more options huge airport but no options in PHF.

TexasAirCorp

Thu May 25, 2023 10:42 pm

b777900 wrote:
SurfandSnow wrote:
b777900 wrote:
Avelo left PHF?

So sad I thought Avelo would do great in PHF we lost a lot only option is AA Any hope for PHF to grow come back Avelo in the Future please we need more options huge airport but no options in PHF.

Avelo's failure in PHF is interesting, I really thought they'd work there. ORF/RIC being within an hour drive doesn't help, but the Newport News area has a local population of 300,000+ people, and both ORF and RIC don't have a huge amount of LCC service, especially to destinations other than Florida.

I wonder if Avelo may have seen more success at PHF if they'd tried somewhere other than FLL/MCO, seeing as they're both already pretty well served from ORF/RIC. AirTran used to do well on PHF-ATL/BOS/LGA, as did Frontier on PHF-DEN. The little PEOPLExpress 2.0 venture also saw some relatively good loads on ATL/BOS/EWR/PIT, however that was weighed down by the fact they had way too much frequency (every route was at least 1x daily, couple were 2x daily).

KCaviator

Fri May 26, 2023 2:34 am

b777900 wrote:
SurfandSnow wrote:
b777900 wrote:
Avelo left PHF?

Why'd you think Avelo would fare any different than every other ULCC startup that has tried to make PHF work? Clearly PHF just isn't attractive, and will likely be without service when AA pulls out.

DeltaRules

Fri May 26, 2023 3:26 am

TexasAirCorp wrote:
Avelo is apparently considering DAY-TPA service. Seems MCO-DAY is also doing well

https://www.daytondailynews.com/local/n ... NAPF2FTXQ/

Good to hear- DAY needed a boost and this might be it.

SCTFlyer

Sat May 27, 2023 1:19 pm

TerminalD wrote:
Lilj4425 wrote:
TerminalD wrote:
Yikes, but not surprising. That whole routing plus COS seemed like a risky choice. HPN-GSP-MCO also seemed crazy...and MEM-RDU. They do best when they focus on routes that have big locals from their focus cities. Nobody in BUR is going to BRO.

Ashville and the smokies are a mere hour or so from GSP. I can see that being a reason for healthy bookings. Its the reason I'm taking the route.

TexasAirCorp

Sun May 28, 2023 1:07 pm

Slightly unrelated note, but Andrew Levy has joined the board of directors at AerSale, a pretty well-known MRO and broker of used aircraft/spare parts. Wouldn't be surprised if they start picking up maintenance work for Avelo.

Main reason I bring this up is that the press release mentions Levy was once Vice President of Savoy Capital, an 'aviation-focused' investment house set up by a certain Frank Lorenzo after he was booted out of Continental. This is the first time I've ever seen Levy's history there mentioned, and it strikes me with interest as Lorenzo has been very complimentary of Avelo in the past, and has demonstrated some rather detailed knowledge of Avelo's strategy and model in a few interviews. There's one that comes to mind where he's asked about both Avelo and Breeze and he only talks about Avelo:

"Avelo Airlines is a great example of that though. Their costs are ⅓ of what they would have been before COVID...They just have the equipment, facilities, essential ops except for at an out-of-the-way airport in Avelo’s case at Burbank California which is a great airport and also starting up now New Haven away from big international airports...Burbank you walk onboard and it’s great."

"You know we see it today in the start-up particularly Avelo. They have been starting up at $29 fares, $49 fares and they’re focused on the leisure market."

I wonder if Savoy/Lorenzo has some sort of involvement in Avelo?

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/ ... ng-Members.
https://aviationsourcenews.com/airline/ ... interview/

Goldenshield

Mon May 29, 2023 3:19 am

TexasAirCorp wrote:
Slightly unrelated note, but Andrew Levy has joined the board of directors at AerSale, a pretty well-known MRO and broker of used aircraft/spare parts. Wouldn't be surprised if they start picking up maintenance work for Avelo.

Considering that Aersale actually OWNED the airline before Levy purchased it, I doubt this was happenstance.

HVNHAWKHUNTER

Tue May 30, 2023 4:36 am

Avelo showing seasonal charter flights to CUN, MBJ and PUJ from LAN starting in january. Pretty good to see. Would love to see them touch some international markets from one of the bases

spinkid

Tue May 30, 2023 6:37 am

TerminalD wrote:
HVNHAWKHUNTER wrote:
TerminalD wrote:

Its not surprising to me. Connecticut lost many residents from the 80's through 2000's. The population was relatively flat and it lost a congressional seat during that time. If you were entering adulthood during those years, the Carolinas offered your own house and yard like their parents in Connecticut had. It has been offset by immigration from other countries and New York State who are content with smaller housing at cheaper prices
Many people retire there as well. I know many just myself..

lat41

Tue May 30, 2023 1:25 pm

KCaviator wrote:
b777900 wrote:
SurfandSnow wrote:

In fact, all carriers have abandoned PHF except for AA,

Why'd you think Avelo would fare any different than every other ULCC startup that has tried to make PHF work? Clearly PHF just isn't attractive, and will likely be without service when AA pulls out.

Has AA announced that they are leaving Newport News or is this presumption?

lat41

Tue May 30, 2023 1:32 pm

spinkid wrote:
TerminalD wrote:
HVNHAWKHUNTER wrote:

Its not surprising to me. Connecticut lost many residents from the 80's through 2000's. The population was relatively flat and it lost a congressional seat during that time. If you were entering adulthood during those years, the Carolinas offered your own house and yard like their parents in Connecticut had. It has been offset by immigration from other countries and New York State who are content with smaller housing at cheaper prices

Connecticut population actually grew, not shrunk from 1990 to present. Post sounds more political than aeronautical.

Flyer92122

Tue May 30, 2023 2:20 pm

HVNHAWKHUNTER wrote:
Avelo showing seasonal charter flights to CUN, MBJ and PUJ from LAN starting in january. Pretty good to see. Would love to see them touch some international markets from one of the bases

I wonder who they got the contract from? Apple vacations?

TerminalD

Wed May 31, 2023 1:26 am

Flyer92122 wrote:
HVNHAWKHUNTER wrote:

I wonder who they got the contract from? Apple vacations?

https://twitter.com/Enilria6/status/166 ... 96577?s=20

spinkid

Wed May 31, 2023 5:02 am

lat41 wrote:
spinkid wrote:
TerminalD wrote:

Connecticut population actually grew, not shrunk from 1990 to present. Post sounds more political than aeronautical.

I might have been a bit long winded, but I was pointing out up to about the early oughts the population was shrinking and flatlining (along with the rest of the Northeast, I was using the loss of a congressperson to highlight . The growth in the Sunbelt areas has been much larger so there are many VFR markets that may not have existed 20-30 years ago.

Lilj4425

Wed May 31, 2023 5:33 am

What could be better than having Taco Bell on an airplane??? Those poor toilets. Please tell me this is a joke:

https://news.yahoo.com/avelo-airline-an ... 07914.html

Delta28L

Wed May 31, 2023 10:04 am

BFM station starts today.

satanly1

Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:23 pm

AVLAirlineFreq wrote:
A route that operates a couple of times a week just isn't an option for most business travelers. That's why routes like HVN-BWI and HVN-MDW will never be more than seasonal.

Was on the HVN to MDW flight last week and it was almost full. Did not see a lot of empty seats either way.

Flyer92122

Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:38 pm

I completely understand it may not be worth the effort even with only offering in-house beverage catering. But let me ask this a different way. Is Avelo the first airline to fly mainline size aircraft and offer no in-fight service at all in the US? Someone mentioned Spirit, they very much have a buy on board program for drinks and shrink wrapped snacks. I’ve non reved and jump-seated on some pretty obscure airlines over the years and they all offered something. Again, I get it may not be worth it, I just find it interesting.

usflyer msp wrote:
Flyer92122 wrote:

Do you really need a drink or a meal on a 2.5 hour flight? I highly doubt the uptake on BOB would be more than the catering and logistics costs. It is not like HVN and ILG already have catering services set up.

airlineworker

Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:38 pm

Flyer92122 wrote:
I completely understand it may not be worth the effort even with only offering in-house beverage catering. But let me ask this a different way. Is Avelo the first airline to fly mainline size aircraft and offer no in-fight service at all in the US? Someone mentioned Spirit, they very much have a buy on board program for drinks and shrink wrapped snacks. I’ve non reved and jump-seated on some pretty obscure airlines over the years and they all offered something. Again, I get it may not be worth it, I just find it interesting.

I think People Express had no inflight service.

usflyer msp wrote:
Flyer92122 wrote:

comet3506

Fri Jun 02, 2023 5:26 pm

Looks like ILG-MLB is going to be dropped before it even starts. Not a surprise. Maybe they will try to bring it back seasonally in the late fall through early spring when it would have better shot of surviving.

KarlB737

Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:03 pm

Since Avelo does connect to some smaller airports in some cases like Southwest did in its early days would there be merit for Avelo to fly to STP instead of MSP. I am not suggesting that they are even considering MSP at all and probably wouldn't but could STP be considered?

AirNav - STP

https://www.airnav.com/airport/KSTP

sunking737

Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:09 pm

KarlB737 wrote:
Since Avelo does connect to some smaller airports in some cases like Southwest did in its early days would there be merit for Avelo to fly to STP instead of MSP. I am not suggesting that they are even considering MSP at all and probably wouldn't but could STP be considered?

AirNav - STP

As a long time resident of the MSP/STP area...STP has ZERO TSA. Not much parking. Mostly Corporate. Now STC St. Cloud is possible as STC has G4 flights. For several years

eraugrad02

Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:55 pm

I wonder why airlines dont do flag stops anymore? If you don't know what that is, it is where for example, an airline books half of the seats on a 737-800 in city A, it departs to city B, and then departs to destination C. This allows for the airline to be full to the destination. Avelo should do this to continue serving smaller cities. Allegiant used to fly ILM-FAY-LAS gabbling junkets.

Des in ILM,

airlineworker

Fri Jun 02, 2023 7:51 pm

eraugrad02 wrote:
I wonder why airlines dont do flag stops anymore? If you don't know what that is, it is where for example, an airline books half of the seats on a 737-800 in city A, it departs to city B, and then departs to destination C. This allows for the airline to be full to the destination. Avelo should do this to continue serving smaller cities. Allegiant used to fly ILM-FAY-LAS gabbling junkets.

Des in ILM,

DL used to do that years ago, used to serve two smaller cities with DC-9's to ATL. I always thought that was a good idea but that adds the plane's cycles up quickly. Still that means on the first leg the load is 50%.

Kronesian

Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:49 am

comet3506 wrote:
Looks like ILG-MLB is going to be dropped before it even starts. Not a surprise. Maybe they will try to bring it back seasonally in the late fall through early spring when it would have better shot of surviving.

I just can't see ILG ever working out of MLB. There are so many other destinations that are desperately needed out of here.

PVD523

Sat Jun 03, 2023 1:06 am

KarlB737 wrote:

AirNav - STP

STP is not a certificated Part 139 facility, so essentially no.

flyaa757

Sat Jun 03, 2023 1:08 am

When will we hear of fleet additions?

madg

Sat Jun 03, 2023 4:51 am

Kronesian wrote:
comet3506 wrote:

I just can't see ILG ever working out of MLB. There are so many other destinations that are desperately needed out of here.

According to Avelo MLB is just going to be a seasonal market.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos