Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

December17

Re: JetBlue Network - 2023

Wed Jan 11, 2023 3:48 pm

FlyinRabbit88 wrote:
December17 wrote:
I don’t know of any crew that wouldn’t adjust their showtime/van for yvr-jfk if it’s running late. You have 6 hours notice to whether is coming on time or not and we adjust van times all the time, most especially for red-eyes.

Lol not that simple, many times crews won’t know about the delays because we are sleeping to prepare for that midnight departure, or CS won’t adjust the van time with the limo company for “insert reason” (used to be able to talk with the limo company but now they won’t do anything unless CS gives approval). With 117 rules you can’t just say oh we see the flight left out late, we are now going to adjust your show time and put you back into rest. I mean you could, but that requires interrupting rest and potentially resetting the 10 hour clock for rest.

I’ve had no trouble adjusting the van time. CS doesn’t like it when you mention you may be calling back fatigued if they don’t.

117 only matters if you already reported to work, which I’m not sure why you would have done 6 hours early. I also don’t know anyone who sleeps longer than 5 hours or so, leaving plenty of time to see the late a/c depart, adjust the van, and get sleep. Just my experience.

CobaltScar

Wed Jan 11, 2023 3:51 pm

December17 wrote:
I don’t know of any crew that wouldn’t adjust their showtime/van for yvr-jfk if it’s running late. You have 6 hours notice to whether is coming on time or not and we adjust van times all the time, most especially for red-eyes.

If its going to make you illegal and force another layover with extra pay, no one is going to call CS and ask for a later report.

tphuang

Wed Jan 11, 2023 7:26 pm

CRMCPILOT31 wrote:
Does anyone know why Jetblue has not started SAP operations? They announced it in April 2021.....

probably because they are cheap and are waiting to merge with NK (who already has a station there)

December17

Wed Jan 11, 2023 8:02 pm

CobaltScar wrote:
December17 wrote:

If its going to make you illegal and force another layover with extra pay, no one is going to call CS and ask for a later report.

I’m not understanding you. You think crews want an additional layover just for the extra pay? Or you’re saying calling is going to make you illegal? Neither make sense.

aemoreira1981

Wed Jan 11, 2023 8:39 pm

SoCalFlyer wrote:
The JFK-YVR flight has been plagued with delay issues pretty much since its inception, as some have mentioned here. For instance, in the summertime, the cabin crew would operate JFK-YVR-JFK as a turnaround all-night flight. That has changed for the winter and the cabin crew now stays overnight in YVR. This is because of winter weather, de-icing, or anything like that, that would cause the flight to be late and exceed duty limitations. Allegedly this flight will be going to MINT also is the rumor.

Likely a response to Air Canada down-gauging the route (YVR-EWR) to a MAX 8 (it had been a 787-8/9 before the pandemic). I am surprised that B6 has never tried YYZ…maybe when it can deploy A220-300s.

FlyinRabbit88

Wed Jan 11, 2023 8:57 pm

December17 wrote:
CobaltScar wrote:
December17 wrote:

I’m not understanding you. You think crews want an additional layover just for the extra pay? Or you’re saying calling is going to make you illegal? Neither make sense.

There are two factors in play. One you can’t just change your report time. Yes you can change your Van time to the airport but your “report time” would still remain the same for legality/duty
time limits. You nor CS can’t just call and push back your duty report time without it effecting your duty limits and potentially putting a crew back into rest which would reset the 10 hour rest clock. Now if the flight crew is willing to extend their duty that’s a different story.

hbernal1

Thu Jan 12, 2023 4:43 am

Looks like we have starting dates for the routes announced last month:
LGA-NAS starts 3/30
LGA-ATL/BDA/HYA start 5/5
BOS-YVR starts 6/15

Link to tweet:
https://twitter.com/ishriona/status/161 ... hj7puuIXTg

santi319

Thu Jan 12, 2023 5:37 am

hbernal1 wrote:
LGA-NAS starts 3/30
BOS-YVR starts 6/15

Link to tweet:

No Paris date yet? They announced it for S23 and yet nothing..

adamh8297

Thu Jan 12, 2023 12:28 pm

santi319 wrote:
hbernal1 wrote:
LGA-NAS starts 3/30
BOS-YVR starts 6/15

Link to tweet:

No Paris date yet? They announced it for S23 and yet nothing..

What is the delivery schedule for new A321neoLR's? That probably is the main factor for starting CDG.

tphuang

Thu Jan 12, 2023 2:13 pm

this continues to sound not all that impressive if you think about it. Just 200 departures from BOS combined from B6 and AA? Looks like they are short on planes for the summer time again.

Also, they are doing 4x on LGA-ATL, which is how much AA is flying there right now. I don't see how they are not taking over this route from AA. Based on some of the other schedule changes, I think some of the other flying like LGA-BOS/BNA are reduced to fund this. So maybe the two are spreading those slots around to cover more routes.

tphuang

Thu Jan 12, 2023 2:24 pm

oh, looks like they finally moved into EWR's new terminal A
https://twitter.com/JetBlue/status/1613536453773901826

CRMCPILOT31

Thu Jan 12, 2023 3:07 pm

tphuang wrote:
CRMCPILOT31 wrote:
Does anyone know why Jetblue has not started SAP operations? They announced it in April 2021.....

probably because they are cheap and are waiting to merge with NK (who already has a station there)

I bet......thnks.

evank516

Thu Jan 12, 2023 5:32 pm

tphuang wrote:
this continues to sound not all that impressive if you think about it. Just 200 departures from BOS combined from B6 and AA? Looks like they are short on planes for the summer time again.

Also, they are doing 4x on LGA-ATL, which is how much AA is flying there right now. I don't see how they are not taking over this route from AA. Based on some of the other schedule changes, I think some of the other flying like LGA-BOS/BNA are reduced to fund this. So maybe the two are spreading those slots around to cover more routes.

Did DL's hourly ATL schedule resume yet? It was gone for a while post Covid but I'd say if they're going up against a combined 8x LGA-ATL on B6/AA then they may wanna jump back on that bandwagon.

BlueBaller

Thu Jan 12, 2023 5:52 pm

beertrucker

Thu Jan 12, 2023 7:40 pm

spinkid wrote:
You would think B6 wouldn't schedule the inbound from the Caribbean but somewhere closer like Florida to avoid issues of timing YVR today.

B6 has struggled initially with so many of their Midwestern additions. I remember CMH failing, as well as their first attempt at ATL.. New York and Los Angeles still have strong frequent flyer bases in midwest cities with Delta, AA and UA, even WN.. Places like OMA, MCI, OKC are plenty full of them..

I also noticed in addition to
HPN-MCO going 3 to 4
HPN-RSW going 2 to 1
there is also
HPN-PBI going 6 to 4 (All 320) JFK will go 5 to 3, BOS 4-3, LGA 3-2 and EWR 3-2
HPN-FLL stays at 3

Its pretty Amazing that Palm Beach-HPN doubles the much larger stations in terms of capacity in both seasons. I've seen as many as 7 per day around holidays. It does make sense as this is the most popular area for the local snowbirds.

Yes CMH failed. however I think part of it was a the time most people did not want to travel to JFK to transfer to other locations. I think if B6 could open a Midwest base or something to make transfers easier they would do real well in CMH. I am scared that when they merge with Spirit they will pull out of CMH again.

EADSYABSOB73857

Thu Jan 12, 2023 9:06 pm

tphuang wrote:

Well this is underwhelming, to say the least…. How can they justify the NEA? In 2019/2020 B6 was 180-190 flights in BOS and B6 had stated goals to get to 250 flights; and AA alone was 80-90 flights. According to this article, the NEA in BOS is “almost” 200 flights? How is Massport not going after these guys over gate usage, especially AA that just got a new reno and entire side of Terminal B to themselves? Doesn’t make sense.

hiflyeras

Thu Jan 12, 2023 9:38 pm

BlueBaller wrote:

LAX-PVR beginning 6/15/23

Dumbest route add ever. Already flown by AA, AS, DL, NK and UA. But with their merger they’d be replacing NK on the list. Still…

adamh8297

Thu Jan 12, 2023 9:57 pm

hiflyeras wrote:
BlueBaller wrote:

Dumbest route add ever. Already flown by AA, AS, DL, NK and UA. But with their merger they’d be replacing NK on the list. Still…

Sometimes you have to serve popular saturated routes if you want to grow a focus city.

Brickell305

Thu Jan 12, 2023 10:33 pm

adamh8297 wrote:
hiflyeras wrote:
BlueBaller wrote:

Sometimes you have to serve popular saturated routes if you want to grow a focus city.

The issue for them is that can describe basically any route from LAX that they would try.

doulasc

Fri Jan 13, 2023 12:08 am

Now that JetBlue will be flying LGA-ATL will they still keep JFK-ATL or is LGA taking that place

doulasc

Fri Jan 13, 2023 12:10 am

beertrucker wrote:
spinkid wrote:
You would think B6 wouldn't schedule the inbound from the Caribbean but somewhere closer like Florida to avoid issues of timing YVR today.

B6 has struggled initially with so many of their Midwestern additions. I remember CMH failing, as well as their first attempt at ATL.. New York and Los Angeles still have strong frequent flyer bases in midwest cities with Delta, AA and UA, even WN.. Places like OMA, MCI, OKC are plenty full of them..

HPN-MCO going 3 to 4
HPN-RSW going 2 to 1
there is also
HPN-FLL stays at 3

Its pretty Amazing that Palm Beach-HPN doubles the much larger stations in terms of capacity in both seasons. I've seen as many as 7 per day around holidays. It does make sense as this is the most popular area for the local snowbirds.

Yes CMH failed. however I think part of it was a the time most people did not want to travel to JFK to transfer to other locations. I think if B6 could open a Midwest base or something to make transfers easier they would do real well in CMH. I am scared that when they merge with Spirit they will pull out of CMH again.

I live in CMH and I also question will JetBlue stay in CMH.

masseybrown

Fri Jan 13, 2023 5:56 am

hiflyeras wrote:
BlueBaller wrote:

Maybe a mileage burner?

SoCalFlyer

Sat Jan 28, 2023 2:31 pm

Any ideas on what Jetblue will do with the 4 new MINT configured NEOs coming this year? Those 4 frames should allow for some decent expansion. I think Hawaii gets announced with MINT and YVR.

sfojvjets

Sat Jan 28, 2023 3:04 pm

SoCalFlyer wrote:
Any ideas on what Jetblue will do with the 4 new MINT configured NEOs coming this year? Those 4 frames should allow for some decent expansion. I think Hawaii gets announced with MINT and YVR.

They don't even fly the new Mint seats to SFO yet... old Mint (especially the hard product) is falling behind. People including me have been saying that B6 will launch Hawaii every year since 2020 at this point, so I honestly don't think it'll happen this year if it didn't happen in the past three years. I just don't think it's a priority for them anymore. Airbus deliveries have been really slow, but maybe they'll jump into the market after the NK merger goes through. That might free up more planes for Hawaii service.

CaptCoolHand

Sat Jan 28, 2023 3:58 pm

JMO but if/when Hawaii comes for jblu, it'll be after the merger is completed.

BlueBaller

Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:03 pm

sfojvjets wrote:
SoCalFlyer wrote:

They don't even fly the new Mint seats to SFO yet... old Mint (especially the hard product) is falling behind. People including me have been saying that B6 will launch Hawaii every year since 2020 at this point, so I honestly don't think it'll happen this year if it didn't happen in the past three years. I just don't think it's a priority for them anymore. Airbus deliveries have been really slow, but maybe they'll jump into the market after the NK merger goes through. That might free up more planes for Hawaii service.

There’s only 2 LD NEO MINT aircraft as of now. 2015J and 2142J and they both cycle thru LAX-BOS-LGW-BOS-LAX. If they had more to go around, I’m sure SF would be getting them due to the business product demand, but because the deliveries have been crawling in, there’s nothing they can do. The interim fix is the seat upgrade from the old airbag system to the new product which is going well.

adamh8297

Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:07 pm

Any new Caribbean/Latin American additions rumored for BOS?

It's been awhile since they have added to that region from BOS.

phluser

Sun Jan 29, 2023 6:31 am

doulasc wrote:
beertrucker wrote:
spinkid wrote:

HPN-MCO going 3 to 4
HPN-RSW going 2 to 1
there is also
HPN-FLL stays at 3

Columbus is the fastest growing city in the Midwest and also home to Ohio State University. Columbus would seem to fit back in well, and I could see CMH-BOS added too.

I feel JetBlue might cut markets like ACY and essentially leave that business to Allegiant or Avelo, but more inclined to serve CMH and IND from Spirit’s network.

LAXintl

Tue Jan 31, 2023 5:14 pm

JetBlue pilots approve contract extension

https://www.alpa.org/news-and-events/ne ... -extension

evank516

Tue Jan 31, 2023 7:25 pm

phluser wrote:
doulasc wrote:
beertrucker wrote:

Columbus is the fastest growing city in the Midwest and also home to Ohio State University. Columbus would seem to fit back in well, and I could see CMH-BOS added too.

I feel JetBlue might cut markets like ACY and essentially leave that business to Allegiant or Avelo, but more inclined to serve CMH and IND from Spirit’s network.

B6 has a history of reopening previously closed stations, at least domestically. In fact, I believe at one point they had re-opened all stations that they had previously closed with the exception of CMH. They did it with ATL and BNA so I could see CMH sticking around if done the right way. A quick check of Wikipedia (not the best source, I know) shows the following stations (50 US States) that were closed by B6:
ANC
LGB (moved ops to LAX)
OAK
IAD
DAB
BOI
FCA
CMH*
HOU (moved to IAH)

All in all some of these destinations here are probabaly justified, but I could see at least half of these being reopened after the integration depending on the network structure. I would think that stations like ANC, OAK, IAD, DAB, and CMH could probably be retried once enough A223s are on hand as the E190s and A320s probably were not the most cost effective airplanes to run on these routes.

B6JFKH81

Wed Feb 01, 2023 2:42 am

tphuang wrote:

Yes, if you have been following the Airbus deliveries, the amount of A220s and A321s being delivered by Airbus are falling short of original planned delivery schedule, thus less planes entering the fleet than expected. Add too that the aircraft retirements which start this year, both A320s and E190s, you simply can't expand like gangbusters as service would only get reduced or suspended until the aircraft needed to actually operate those flights gets delivered. So, yes, there will be a deficit in aircraft.

JoseSalazar

Wed Feb 01, 2023 2:52 am

B6JFKH81 wrote:
tphuang wrote:

Yes, if you have been following the Airbus deliveries, the amount of A220s and A321s being delivered by Airbus are falling short of original planned delivery schedule, thus less planes entering the fleet than expected. Add too that the aircraft retirements which start this year, both A320s and E190s, you simply can't expand like gangbusters as service would only get reduced or suspended until the aircraft needed to actually operate those flights gets delivered. So, yes, there will be a deficit in aircraft.

All the E190s that are being parked (not the lease returns) could at least partially fill the capacity shortfall—especially in BOS. I know they want to get rid of them as soon as possible but I’m kind of surprised they didn’t extend some 190 retirements a little longer til the 220 deliveries catch up.

B6JFKH81

Wed Feb 01, 2023 3:01 am

JoseSalazar wrote:
B6JFKH81 wrote:
tphuang wrote:

All the E190s that are being parked (not the lease returns) could at least partially fill the capacity shortfall—especially in BOS. I know they want to get rid of them as soon as possible but I’m kind of surprised they didn’t extend some 190 retirements a little longer til the 220 deliveries catch up.

The amount of time and money to keep the older ones flying (from an HMV standpoint, at least) is insane at this point. There are just so many issues being discovered as these planes continue to age, and to rectify the issues takes a huge amount of time, engineering, parts, resources...and money. The older frames need to go.... yesterday. I dread going to QRO to work the 190s, it is nothing but expensive headaches.

JoseSalazar

Wed Feb 01, 2023 3:08 am

B6JFKH81 wrote:
JoseSalazar wrote:
B6JFKH81 wrote:

The amount of time and money to keep the older ones flying (from an HMV standpoint, at least) is insane at this point. There are just so many issues being discovered as these planes continue to age, and to rectify the issues takes a huge amount of time, engineering, parts, resources...and money. The older frames need to go.... yesterday. I dread going to QRO to work the 190s, it is nothing but expensive headaches.

Yeah I don’t disagree, but, losing market share, being unable to fulfill NEA obligations (or, if doing so is at the expense of an other focus city), could also be expensive in the long run.

Also, I sure hope the 220s don’t end up like this in 15 years. The way they’ve started out doesn’t inspire much confidence.

B6JFKH81

Wed Feb 01, 2023 3:23 am

JoseSalazar wrote:
B6JFKH81 wrote:
JoseSalazar wrote:

Yeah I don’t disagree, but, losing market share, being unable to fulfill NEA obligations (or, if doing so is at the expense of an other focus city), could also be expensive in the long run.

Also, I sure hope the 220s don’t end up like this in 15 years. The way they’ve started out doesn’t inspire much confidence.

I agree about the 220s, they start going for mid-phase HMVs this year from what I have seen, so I will finally get to see them hands-on, and start seeing the problems. But I'll also be chatting with some of the DL HMV folks to get the scoop ahead of time since they have been operating them longer. It's a nice part of being in the HMV world, we share information like technical issues to help us all succeed with operating the fleet type LOL

ctavgeek33

Wed Feb 01, 2023 5:33 pm

Random question...how in gods name does HPN-PBI support 6 daily flights? Way more than any other flight from HPN...seems odd.

phluser

Wed Feb 01, 2023 5:57 pm

evank516 wrote:
phluser wrote:
doulasc wrote:

B6 has a history of reopening previously closed stations, at least domestically. In fact, I believe at one point they had re-opened all stations that they had previously closed with the exception of CMH. They did it with ATL and BNA so I could see CMH sticking around if done the right way. A quick check of Wikipedia (not the best source, I know) shows the following stations (50 US States) that were closed by B6:
ANC
LGB (moved ops to LAX)
OAK
IAD
DAB
BOI
FCA
CMH*
HOU (moved to IAH)

All in all some of these destinations here are probabaly justified, but I could see at least half of these being reopened after the integration depending on the network structure. I would think that stations like ANC, OAK, IAD, DAB, and CMH could probably be retried once enough A223s are on hand as the E190s and A320s probably were not the most cost effective airplanes to run on these routes.

CMH would make a good fit in the B6 network, as it is a primary airport of its region unserved by B6. It's also in sequence after PIT and CLE in serving the eastern side of the Midwest distance wise, and a CMH-BOS flight would strengthen the BOS network.

OAK is another airport that will probably go at least during the short term. B6 will want to move OAK-LAS over to SFO-LAS pronto by moving Spirit over to SFO then integrating it later to B6, like how WN moved AirTran into Southwest markets that didn't have AirTran, kiboshed AirTran cities. Keeping CMH would be like how CLT was to Southwest, kept open.

SurfandSnow

Wed Feb 01, 2023 8:39 pm

ctavgeek33 wrote:
Random question...how in gods name does HPN-PBI support 6 daily flights? Way more than any other flight from HPN...seems odd.

Follow the demand, of course!

The eastern (Atlantic) coast of Florida tends to cater to folks visiting or relocating from the East Coast, while the Sunshine State's western (Gulf of Mexico) coast predominantly does the same for tourists and transplants from the Midwest. The state's panhandle truly feels like a different state altogether, since it has long been a preferred destination for folks in the South. It has been this way for decades, and can help to explain why you see so much service on routes like MSP-RSW or HPN-PBI, whilst missions like ORD-PBI or ISP-RSW are challenging to pull off.

evank516

Wed Feb 01, 2023 9:37 pm

SurfandSnow wrote:
ctavgeek33 wrote:

Follow the demand, of course!

The eastern (Atlantic) coast of Florida tends to cater to folks visiting or relocating from the East Coast, while the Sunshine State's western (Gulf of Mexico) coast predominantly does the same for tourists and transplants from the Midwest. The state's panhandle truly feels like a different state altogether, since it has long been a preferred destination for folks in the South. It has been this way for decades, and can help to explain why you see so much service on routes like MSP-RSW or HPN-PBI, whilst missions like ORD-PBI or ISP-RSW are challenging to pull off.

You're mostly right. The Southeast Coast of Florida more specifically caters to visitors and transplants relocating from the East Coast. Think south of Vero Beach. Areas on the East Coast of Central Florida aren't as popular with people from the northeast hence no regular nonstop flights to DAB or MLB from there.

beertrucker

Wed Feb 01, 2023 11:32 pm

phluser wrote:
evank516 wrote:
phluser wrote:

ANC
LGB (moved ops to LAX)
OAK
IAD
DAB
BOI
FCA
CMH*
HOU (moved to IAH)

CMH would make a good fit in the B6 network, as it is a primary airport of its region unserved by B6. It's also in sequence after PIT and CLE in serving the eastern side of the Midwest distance wise, and a CMH-BOS flight would strengthen the BOS network.

OAK is another airport that will probably go at least during the short term. B6 will want to move OAK-LAS over to SFO-LAS pronto by moving Spirit over to SFO then integrating it later to B6, like how WN moved AirTran into Southwest markets that didn't have AirTran, kiboshed AirTran cities. Keeping CMH would be like how CLT was to Southwest, kept open.

I felt B6 made a mistake before with CMH. They only offered JFK. Back then no one wanted to travel to JFK for connections. You could go to almost all of Florida. If you had to transfer ATL and CLT were already on the way there. Now we are seeing connection all over that people will take to save a few bucks. Even if B6 takes over Spirit and they want to compete they need to serve more hubs and more direct flights to popular destinations.

N766UA

Thu Feb 02, 2023 1:42 am

ctavgeek33 wrote:

Everyone who lives in HPN also lives in PBI, that's how. :D I'm 70% serious; that flight is gangbusters.

Brianpr3

Thu Feb 02, 2023 4:10 am

N766UA wrote:
ctavgeek33 wrote:

Everyone who lives in HPN also lives in PBI, that's how. :D I'm 70% serious; that flight is gangbusters.

Hes right

lesfalls

Thu Feb 02, 2023 4:33 am

Brianpr3 wrote:
N766UA wrote:
ctavgeek33 wrote:

Hes right

Not sure if Vero Beach is in the same catchment area and those 70% of people who own a place in PBI are directly in West Palm Beach but Breeze is also operating 2x weekly to VRB (with an outside sterile area):

https://www.flybreeze.com/booking/avail ... antCount=0

FARmd90

Thu Feb 02, 2023 4:46 pm

With F9 adding new routes out of MCO. Will we see B6 try to defend its turf? Not all the routes that F9 added would make sense for B6 to add but some might.

ahj2000

Fri Feb 03, 2023 1:58 am

Brianpr3 wrote:
N766UA wrote:
ctavgeek33 wrote:

Hes right

With super high fares for B6 too...dang

FlyinRabbit88

Fri Feb 03, 2023 3:49 am

Looks like JFK- PDX will start back up 3/26.
A320
B6 1005 5p-826p
PDX-JFK
B6 1006 955p-608a

ctavgeek33

Fri Feb 03, 2023 3:56 am

Thanks for the answers. I suppose it makes sense, it's just crazy to me that PBI of all places would do better than MCO or FLL, and on the other end it's crazy that HPN gets more flights than LGA, JFK, or EWR individually.

jetblueguy22

Fri Feb 03, 2023 4:02 am

ahj2000 wrote:
Brianpr3 wrote:
N766UA wrote:

Hes right

You can get some real steals though. My brother is a regular on the route and he’s done it 3-4 times in the last 3 months for less than $300.

LX015

Fri Feb 03, 2023 1:34 pm

ahj2000 wrote:
Brianpr3 wrote:
N766UA wrote:

Hes right

Considering how much money lives in Westchester, Rockland and Fairfield counties, those high fares don't seem to hurt too much.

CobaltScar

Fri Feb 03, 2023 3:32 pm

FARmd90 wrote:
With F9 adding new routes out of MCO. Will we see B6 try to defend its turf? Not all the routes that F9 added would make sense for B6 to add but some might.

Seeing how they are just announced crew vacancies for MCO and FLL that they want filled by April that are something insane like a 30 percent increase, i'd say thats a big YES.

I long heard the rumor that B6 was on the hook to meet minimum number of flights per day as a condition to anchoring the new terminal, I guess that rumor was true.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos