Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

LifetimeGS

Re: Cleveland Aviation - 2023

Wed Jun 07, 2023 1:21 am

fun2fly wrote:
SgtBarone wrote:
jetskipper wrote:

Great update. Great to see no RJs. Also interesting not to see one Airbus.

When it comes to mainline, UA sends all 737s through CLE primarily due to the presence of maintenance/crew bases.

11.1 Flights / 28.1 on MAX aircraft!

When will we see the FLA / Winter announcements? TPA, RSW, extra MCO and FLL? NAS?

TPA won't return, I'm hoping NK returns to TPA market
RSW 10/29
FLL year round
NAS is normally spring only
LAS for CES Jan 6-10 not posted yet but should fly. Jan 6 to LA$ Jan 10 to CLE usually sells out

SgtBarone

Wed Jun 07, 2023 2:52 pm

Shake Shack reopened on May 30th:

https://twitter.com/FraportUSA/status/1 ... _7u5cuAAAA

I believe this was the last remaining restaurant to reopen.

greenair727

Wed Jun 07, 2023 3:20 pm

fun2fly wrote:
SgtBarone wrote:
jetskipper wrote:

Great update. Great to see no RJs. Also interesting not to see one Airbus.

When it comes to mainline, UA sends all 737s through CLE primarily due to the presence of maintenance/crew bases.

11.1 Flights / 28.1 on MAX aircraft!

When will we see the FLA / Winter announcements? TPA, RSW, extra MCO and FLL? NAS?

I'm still waiting for that Grand Cayman announcement!

LifetimeGS

Wed Jun 07, 2023 4:20 pm

greenair727

Wed Jun 07, 2023 4:58 pm

LifetimeGS wrote:
https://www.clevescene.com/food-drink/shake-shack-at-cleveland-hopkins-airport-has-reopened-42127101

Looks like the new Port Control director has arrived. That's the first article I've seen him quoted in or cited since all the articles that appeared when his appointment was announced.

That said, I never quite understood all the fascination with Shake Shack. I've had it once was thought it was okay, maybe a 4.5 on a 0-10 scale, with 10 being the highest. Certainly nothing to rave about. Don't remember what location I was at--was in Boston, I think. But people seem to love it. Maybe it is really good and I just went one on a bad day? I'm mystified!

ncflyer

Wed Jun 07, 2023 5:14 pm

Hilarious, what a grand entrance for Mr. Francis. I'm with you Greenair I went once because the place gets a lot of NY media hype, but it also comes with NY prices which are simply too much for this region of the country.

Wow did F9 have a horrible day yesterday. Sure am glad someone is aggressively adding destinations but it's kind of a booby prize of an airline doing it. When F9 has delays they go big.

Just looked up on app-- outbound flights unless noted:
RSW over an hour late
LAS 3 hours late
DEN delayed until today (!!)
ATL about an hour late
PHX 4 hours late,, left CLE at 1:45AM (!!)
Inbound Punta Cana delayed 1 day (!!) and then another hour late today from posted time

bchandl

Wed Jun 07, 2023 5:42 pm

ncflyer wrote:
Hilarious, what a grand entrance for Mr. Francis. I'm with you Greenair I went once because the place gets a lot of NY media hype, but it also comes with NY prices which are simply too much for this region of the country.

Wow did F9 have a horrible day yesterday. Sure am glad someone is aggressively adding destinations but it's kind of a booby prize of an airline doing it. When F9 has delays they go big.

Just looked up on app-- outbound flights unless noted:
RSW over an hour late
LAS 3 hours late
DEN delayed until today (!!)
ATL about an hour late
PHX 4 hours late,, left CLE at 1:45AM (!!)
Inbound Punta Cana delayed 1 day (!!) and then another hour late today from posted time

You get what you pay for. When LCC have delays it's extra awful, I suppose it's more of a exploitation of a weakness in the P2P model but every time I have ever flown NK or F9 I only book it if I am okay with the idea that it may not go at all, or be insanely delayed. If that doesn't work for my schedule I won't consider it.

I once got off an insanely delayed NK flight at MCO that landed around 3:00am and walked out to a WN flight that was about to board to upstate NY (BUF maybe). That flight was like 9hrs delayed and now a redeye of sorts

And yeah, Shake Shack is glamoured up McDonalds at a gourmet price point. It's never worth it.

masseybrown

Thu Jun 08, 2023 4:23 am

UA just launched a football game sale. One CLE turn from Chicago for the Bears game on the lakefront. Nice idea, though; at least they're thinking.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/news/u ... b531&ei=30

greenair727

Thu Jun 08, 2023 2:01 pm

masseybrown wrote:
UA just launched a football game sale. One CLE turn from Chicago for the Bears game on the lakefront. Nice idea, though; at least they're thinking.

Interesting. That's a lot of "one-off" flights from ORD/NYC/DEN to a bunch of cities just for some football games. Are the equipment used for this just otherwise sitting around? Or are they part of the spare ratio that is rotated around anyway? Does DL or AA do something similar?

greenair727

Thu Jun 08, 2023 2:04 pm

F9 CLE-SAN service begins today. 3x/week. From F9 Press Release:

"CLEVELAND – June 8, 2023 – Ultra-low fare carrier Frontier Airlines (NASDAQ: ULCC) launched nonstop service today from Cleveland Hopkins International Airport (CLE) to San Diego International Airport (SAN). Additionally, on June 21, Frontier will launch nonstop service from CLE to San Francisco International Airport (SFO). With the new service, Frontier serves a total of 17 nonstop destinations from CLE. To celebrate, America’s Greenest Airline is offering fares as low as $119....*

https://news.flyfrontier.com/frontier-a ... francisco/

masseybrown

Thu Jun 08, 2023 3:05 pm

greenair727 wrote:
masseybrown wrote:

Interesting. That's a lot of "one-off" flights from ORD/NYC/DEN to a bunch of cities just for some football games. Are the equipment used for this just otherwise sitting around? Or are they part of the spare ratio that is rotated around anyway? Does DL or AA do something similar?

The eligible flights cover a six-day window around the game date; but I'd guess a lot of fliers will chose a "go on Saturday, return on Sunday" schedule, fulling seats that would otherwise be empty. That's what these promos are supposed to do. :smile:

LibertyBlvd

Thu Jun 08, 2023 5:27 pm

greenair727 wrote:
That said, I never quite understood all the fascination with Shake Shack. I've had it once was thought it was okay, maybe a 4.5 on a 0-10 scale, with 10 being the highest. Certainly nothing to rave about. Don't remember what location I was at--was in Boston, I think. But people seem to love it. Maybe it is really good and I just went one on a bad day? I'm mystified!

I've been to a few Shake Shacks. They are definitely better than the other pricey fast food burger joints I've been to - Five Guys, Brown Bag, Wayback and In-N-Out. By the way, a new Shake Shack just opened in Westlake across from Crocker Park.

SDFguy

Thu Jun 08, 2023 6:56 pm

greenair727 wrote:
LifetimeGS wrote:
https://www.clevescene.com/food-drink/shake-shack-at-cleveland-hopkins-airport-has-reopened-42127101

I don't understand the hype either. I've had it multiple times in multiple cities. It's fine, but nothing I would go out of my way to get.

CLEguy

Thu Jun 08, 2023 10:50 pm

Interesting UA flight 2500 tonight YYZ-CLE (originated in IAH) arriving at (an international) gate A9. Is this perhaps a maintenance ferry flight?

MohawkWeekend

Thu Jun 08, 2023 11:59 pm

Houston Astros

swacle

Thu Jun 08, 2023 11:59 pm

CLEguy wrote:
Interesting UA flight 2500 tonight YYZ-CLE (originated in IAH) arriving at (an international) gate A9. Is this perhaps a maintenance ferry flight?

Showing a 738 now. Should be the Astros charter.

LAXPolaris

Fri Jun 09, 2023 1:55 am

As of Thursday July 20, LAX-CLE increases to double daily. Then on October 29 it goes back down to once daily. Wonder why this might be? Believe it was double daily year before the pandemic.

avtcle

Fri Jun 09, 2023 2:33 am

The sked beyond Oct 29 has not received any updates, so that would explain why the double daily, as of right now, ends on that date.

avtcle

Fri Jun 09, 2023 1:14 pm

Spirit is adding CLE TPA back beginning in Sept @ 1x per day.

Some other various adjustments have been made to the Sept and Oct sked along with the extension that was rolled out today.

Here’s what October looks like for CLE:

CLE-ATL: 2.0 (+1.0)
CLE-MCO: 2.0
CLE-MIA: 2.0 (+1.0)
CLE-FLL: 2.0
CLE-MYR: 1.0
CLE-LAS: 1.0
CLE-LAX: 1.0
CLE-TPA: 1.0 (+1.0)

12 daily

With that, Spirit has more frequency to MIA than American.

ncflyer

Fri Jun 09, 2023 2:15 pm

Won't it be interesting to see if AA responds like they did with DFW and CLT F9's introduction. Anyone want to make any wagers here?

While the slow start to 2023 makes 10MM tough to hit, it sure seems like we will easily be at a run rate well over 10MM this summer with all the adds from UA/AA/F9 and in the fall NK. A little ballpark math to help thinking about what a new flight means, if a new daily flight has 137 people originating and 137 departing-- on average-- over the course of the year, that's 100K pax run rate.

PS for much of the past year NK only had 1x to FLL so that is a year over year increase.

greenair727

Fri Jun 09, 2023 4:09 pm

I just heard that in addition to the crew domicile that F9 is planning for CLE, they are also planning a MX base as well.

SANFan

Fri Jun 09, 2023 4:59 pm

greenair727 wrote:

"CLEVELAND – June 8, 2023 – Ultra-low fare carrier Frontier Airlines (NASDAQ: ULCC) launched nonstop service today from Cleveland Hopkins International Airport (CLE) to San Diego International Airport (SAN). Additionally, on June 21, Frontier will launch nonstop service from CLE to San Francisco International Airport (SFO). With the new service, Frontier serves a total of 17 nonstop destinations from CLE.

I'll be curious to see how long the SAN route continues this time? It would be real nice if it sticks to the wall for at least 6 months.

CLE-SAN should be able to support a regular nonstop year-round even if not daily. Fingers crossed that this will be it!

bb

masseybrown

Fri Jun 09, 2023 6:11 pm

SANFan wrote:
greenair727 wrote:

"CLEVELAND – June 8, 2023 – Ultra-low fare carrier Frontier Airlines (NASDAQ: ULCC) launched nonstop service today from Cleveland Hopkins International Airport (CLE) to San Diego International Airport (SAN). Additionally, on June 21, Frontier will launch nonstop service from CLE to San Francisco International Airport (SFO). With the new service, Frontier serves a total of 17 nonstop destinations from CLE.

I'll be curious to see how long the SAN route continues this time? It would be real nice if it sticks to the wall for at least 6 months.

CLE-SAN should be able to support a regular nonstop year-round even if not daily. Fingers crossed that this will be it!

bb

Even with the hub in operation, CO struggled to keep CLE-SAN going. Back then they blamed WN's yield-trashing for the route's seasonality. Now, however, Frontier IS the low-cost provider. Nevertheless, I believe the route will end (for the season?) on September 5th.

masseybrown

Fri Jun 09, 2023 6:14 pm

greenair727 wrote:
I just heard that in addition to the crew domicile that F9 is planning for CLE, they are also planning a MX base as well.

Interesting. I wonder if they'll sublease hangar space from one of Kenn Ricci's companies. Aren't all the hangars currently occupied?

LibertyBlvd

Fri Jun 09, 2023 6:15 pm

With CLE-SAN only 3x/week, it seems like they should be able to keep it going year-round.

greenair727

Fri Jun 09, 2023 6:35 pm

masseybrown wrote:
greenair727 wrote:

Interesting. I wonder if they'll sublease hangar space from one of Kenn Ricci's companies. Aren't all the hangars currently occupied?

Couldn't they build their own, new one?

avtcle

Fri Jun 09, 2023 6:53 pm

There is practically no real estate on the current property that could accommodate a new hangar.

SANFan

Fri Jun 09, 2023 7:54 pm

LibertyBlvd wrote:
With CLE-SAN only 3x/week, it seems like they should be able to keep it going year-round.

Yeah, I agree with you but masseybrown is probably right -- it will undoubtedly disappear in the fall, and then we wait and see if it returns in 2024...

bb

greenair727

Sat Jun 10, 2023 4:39 pm

avtcle wrote:
There is practically no real estate on the current property that could accommodate a new hangar.

Yet there is a room for a rental car facility that is already perfectly situated off the airport grounds? Things that are have higher value to an airport should be at the airport. And moreso, Bibb wants to tear down the Sheraton to get 45 more parking spaces? I hope that the new Port Control director has enough sense to see what the right things to do are. And I hope that he has the guts to tell Bibb what is the right course of action and that Bibb is decent enough to listen and let the airport do the right things. Turning away an MX base (and jobs) for lack of space while spending $100M+ to add a rental car facility would be very ill-advised. I'm not saying the hangar would go exactly where the car rental place would go, but if physical space is limited and finite, assets can be moved around as needed as the total physical space of the airport does not change.

ncflyer

Sat Jun 10, 2023 6:02 pm

hahaha the Bibb jabbing continues-- he had absolutely positively nothing to do with the not yet approved master plan that recommends moving the rental car facility-- the plan was developed long before any of us even knew who he was. Your post raises so many issues here 1) the F9 maintenance base is just a rumor at this point anyway posted on this forum 2) if it is true, F9-- presumably they've figured out how to make room or get space 3) relocating the rental car facility doesn't have anything to do with space for aircraft maintenance.

Are you suggesting that the Sheraton be retained, that place is an absolute dump and yet another Cleveland airport embarrassment-- in fact the first one everyone sees who drives up to the airport-- needs a full interior gutting and the exterior needs an entirely new facade so it doesn't look like 1970s Soviet era architecture. Talk about throwing good money after bad.

SgtBarone

Sat Jun 10, 2023 6:21 pm

greenair727 wrote:
avtcle wrote:

Yet there is a room for a rental car facility that is already perfectly situated off the airport grounds? Things that are have higher value to an airport should be at the airport. And moreso, Bibb wants to tear down the Sheraton to get 45 more parking spaces? I hope that the new Port Control director has enough sense to see what the right things to do are. And I hope that he has the guts to tell Bibb what is the right course of action and that Bibb is decent enough to listen and let the airport do the right things. Turning away an MX base (and jobs) for lack of space while spending $100M+ to add a rental car facility would be very ill-advised. I'm not saying the hangar would go exactly where the car rental place would go, but if physical space is limited and finite, assets can be moved around as needed as the total physical space of the airport does not change.

We get it. You don’t like the mayor. He has nothing to do with this. Move on.

greenair727

Sun Jun 11, 2023 1:52 am

ncflyer wrote:
hahaha the Bibb jabbing continues-- he had absolutely positively nothing to do with the not yet approved master plan that recommends moving the rental car facility-- the plan was developed long before any of us even knew who he was. Your post raises so many issues here 1) the F9 maintenance base is just a rumor at this point anyway posted on this forum 2) if it is true, F9-- presumably they've figured out how to make room or get space 3) relocating the rental car facility doesn't have anything to do with space for aircraft maintenance.

Are you suggesting that the Sheraton be retained, that place is an absolute dump and yet another Cleveland airport embarrassment-- in fact the first one everyone sees who drives up to the airport-- needs a full interior gutting and the exterior needs an entirely new facade so it doesn't look like 1970s Soviet era architecture. Talk about throwing good money after bad.

Ah--I thought the rental car idea was his--thanks for the correction. Regarding your numbered issues: 1. I'm the one who posted the info; it came from a very informed and reliable source. 2. The statement is true--but its not a done deal yet--just like the crew domicile--so it hasn't yet officially been announced as a done deal. 3. Space at the airport--both land--and air--side is very limited. So if we place something (like the rental car garage) in one location, it limits space for other uses. For example, lets say the rental car facility goes where the old long-term garage was--which is now the Orange surface lot. If that whole ground space is taken up--whether one or 10 stories tall it prohibits moving some internal streets further north (exiting the airport) which would then allow the airfield to expand, particularly if Concourse D is eliminated and where the F9 facility could go.

Regarding the Sheraton, yes, I'm saying repurpose the bldg and modernize it while doing so. People who drive to CLE from Youngstown or Canton or Huron or Erie or wherever and have a 6am flight like to stay right at the airport then walk to catch their flight. Many other cities have hotels on their airport grounds--some even physically connected to the terminal. Repurpose the bldg---keep some floors as a hotel and other floors for other uses (temp airport/crew-related housing), offices (whether for Port control or airlines or related businesses), etc. Its cheaper to repurpose and modernize than to demolish and rebuild. It's lack of vision and good practice to tear it town and replace it with 45 parking spots.

flyPIT

Sun Jun 11, 2023 2:50 am

A new F9 maintenance base doesn't imply a new hangar. Could be as simple as hiring a few mechanics "based" at CLE.

Having said that, there is plenty of land for hangars (and cargo) as indicated in the Proposed Airport Layout Plan:
https://www.clevelandairport.com/sites/ ... 20Plan.pdf

masseybrown

Sun Jun 11, 2023 3:51 am

Frontier's 2022 SEC Form 10-K says the following about maintenance: "Line maintenance consists of routine daily and weekly scheduled maintenance checks on our aircraft. We categorize our line maintenance into four classes of stations, with each class categorized by the scope and complexity of work performed. The majority of and the most extensive line maintenance we and our specialist partners perform is conducted in Orlando, Las Vegas, Denver, Philadelphia, Miami, Atlanta, Cleveland and Trenton." All heavy maintenance is contracted out.

So F9 is apparently doing a good bit of maintenance at CLE now. The 10-K also says the only hangar they have (and it's leased) is at DEN. But flypit is right; they don't need a hangar.

See page 13 of https://ir.flyfrontier.com/node/8561/html

masseybrown

Sun Jun 11, 2023 2:49 pm

Delete. Duplicate posting.

Midwestindy

Sun Jun 11, 2023 3:12 pm

flyPIT wrote:
A new F9 maintenance base doesn't imply a new hangar. Could be as simple as hiring a few mechanics "based" at CLE.

Having said that, there is plenty of land for hangars (and cargo) as indicated in the Proposed Airport Layout Plan:
https://www.clevelandairport.com/sites/ ... 20Plan.pdf

ULCCs don't really build hangars for MX (yes I know there are some rare exceptions)

1) It's expensive
2) They operate young fleets, so they don't have as much "heavy MX" has the US3
3) What "heavy MX" they do have is heavily outsourced for cost reasons, negating the need for a hangar

Highly highly doubt F9 would build a hangar in CLE

ncflyer

Sun Jun 11, 2023 11:13 pm

Greenair post hoping Francis reverses decision to move rental car facility (I hope they do move it on campus but I digress) makes me wonder, can Francis tinker with the plan? Would it have to go back to FAA for reapproval if he does disagree with some decisions and choose to revisit.

What makes me most nervous is the decision to build in place. So much more disruptive and expensive than using open land, not that there is much of that. I have seen PIT construction— brilliant way to build a new main terminal on open land. Or when Midway expanded across the street and connected with sky bridges. Clever. It’s a decision I really question but probably have to move on from that one.

CLEguy

Mon Jun 12, 2023 6:08 pm

An update on Aer Lingus and the CLE website: EI finally appears on both the Flight Status and Flight Tracker pages, albeit without gate or baggage claim info. I guess that's a bit of progress?

avtcle

Thu Jun 15, 2023 2:37 am

United has updated the November sked

CLE-EWR: 8.0 (1x B739, 2x B38M, 3x B737, 2x E175)
CLE-ORD: 6.0 (1x B39M, 2x B739, 2x B738, 1x B737)
CLE-DEN: 3.0 (3x B738)
CLE-IAH: 3.0 (2x B39M, 1x B38M)
CLE-IAD: 4.0 (1x B738, 3x E175)
CLE-MCO: 2.0 (2x B738)
CLE-SFO: 2.0 (2x B38M)
CLE-FLL: 1.0 (1x B738)
CLE-TPA: 1.0 (1x B739)
CLE-LAX: 1.0 (1x B38M)
CLE-RSW: 1.0 (1x B738)
CLE-CUN: 0.1 (B739)

32.1 avg. Great to see TPA back. First time seeing over 30 daily in the sked for quite a while.

greenair727

Thu Jun 15, 2023 2:39 pm

avtcle wrote:

32.1 avg. Great to see TPA back. First time seeing over 30 daily in the sked for quite a while.

Over 30 is good to see; over 50 with some new destinations would be even better! Re LAX, is that going down from 2 to 1?

masseybrown

Thu Jun 15, 2023 3:07 pm

The presser for CLE-SAN/SFO launch included: "“Cleveland is an integral part of our operation,” said Daniel Shurz, senior vice president of commercial, Frontier Airlines. “Our commitment to Cleveland is strong, and we’re excited to continue expanding at CLE. In doing so, Ohioans have more convenient and affordable options to visit some of the best vacation hotspots ..."

Kind of the usual prelaunch optimism, but at least he made the effort.

https://news.flyfrontier.com/frontier-a ... francisco/

SgtBarone

Thu Jun 15, 2023 3:13 pm

greenair727 wrote:
avtcle wrote:

Over 30 is good to see; over 50 with some new destinations would be even better! Re LAX, is that going down from 2 to 1?

LAX 2x daily is only summer-seasonal, and pretty much always has been since the hub closed.

masseybrown

Thu Jun 15, 2023 3:18 pm

CLE outlined what they intend to do with PFC money commencing Jan, 2024: some north field paving and paving removal, planning to ensure current actions don't compromise future terminal construction, and loading bridge replacement in Concourses A and C. 25 of the bridges are airport-owned and are scheduled to be replaced at a total cost of $17 million, which sounds like a bargain - maybe they won't do all 25.

https://www.clevelandairport.com/sites/ ... 160929.pdf

CLEguy

Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:46 pm

Almost forgot about this one, but Alaska's 2nd daily SEA-CLE flight launches tonight. Hope this flight does well. I enjoyed my AS experience last summer!

ncflyer

Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:47 pm

Simultaneous with their intro of PIT and CMH second daily, wonder what these aircraft are doing that they are tied up until several weeks in to the summer season. Double daily scheduled through October.

On another note Icelandair 6x weekly out of RDU next summer-- can everyone tell that this loss for CLE still gets to me! Will be interesting to see if they go year round out of DTW and if they increase frequency above 4x per week, which is what they are flying this summer.

avtcle

Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:59 pm

Can’t say the loss of Icelandair stung too bad because it opened the doors for Aer Lingus, which flies to a far better connecting hub.

LibertyBlvd

Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:48 pm

avtcle wrote:
Can’t say the loss of Icelandair stung too bad because it opened the doors for Aer Lingus, which flies to a far better connecting hub.

I agree. Nonstop service to Dublin is much better, not just for connecting, but also as a final destination.

greenair727

Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:56 pm

LibertyBlvd wrote:
avtcle wrote:

I agree. Nonstop service to Dublin is much better, not just for connecting, but also as a final destination.

Is the possibility of FI returning out of the picture? While EI may have taken some of their connecting traffic, there is still O&D traffic and some who could still connect via KEF (e.g., better timing/cheaper/Iceland visit during layover, etc.). Hence, I'd like to see FI return at least 3-4x/week year-round. This is on top of our need for AA/BA/DL/AF/KL/UA/LH to LHR/AMS/CDG/FRA which hopefully Francis can land. (Pun intended!)

AaronPGH

Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:14 pm

Out of all the airlines, you could make an argument that EI and FI are the most similar, sans flat beds on FI. Both are lower cost but with legacy touches, both are using their geographic location for a connection-heavy model. I think Play would be a better fit to coexist with EI. Or, EI goes gangbusters and CLE zeroes in on luring LH.

greenair727

Fri Jun 16, 2023 2:34 am

CLEguy wrote:
Almost forgot about this one, but Alaska's 2nd daily SEA-CLE flight launches tonight. Hope this flight does well. I enjoyed my AS experience last summer!

Is the new flight the 1825 departure? How were the loads today?

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos