Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

tibsthefox

Re: Irish 3/23: The March of time

Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:05 pm

EI710 wrote:
tibsthefox wrote:
Looks like one of the ex QR A330s are on a couple of the YYZ routes at the end of the month judging by the Business Class seat maps on the site

Seems to be a bit of everything on YYZ over the next while, 333’s QR333’s and 332’s are all scheduled

Good to see it back to a widebody for the summer all the same. Mind you I am hoping my booking for YYZ remains with a 332, would prefer to avoid the QRs if I can haha

aerlingusa330

Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:18 pm

EI710 wrote:
Looks to be activity with EI-DAA in Nimes.

Awesome. Where do you find this info? I believe it's due back in DUB on the 26th.

EI710

Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:24 pm

Just spotted it on FR24 earlier!

cc47

Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:11 pm

I've been on EI-DEJ, 'DVH and 'DVL over the last few weeks and on all 3 aircraft, somebody has sewn the seat pockets to the back of the seat, meaning there's no seat pocket anymore. It's not a massive deal, but I wonder why someone in the airline thought this was a worthwhile thing to do, when they are there anyway. Is it to do with crew having to clean them? Surely it wasn't worth paying someone to sew them together?

planemanofnz

Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:24 pm

What are EI's US partnerships going to look like in the future? At the moment, there are a mish-mash of deals with AA, AS, B6 and UA in the US. Are they likely to move away from UA and get closer to AA, given the TATL JV, and perhaps even (re)join oneworld again?

Taity

Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:43 pm

cc47 wrote:
I've been on EI-DEJ, 'DVH and 'DVL over the last few weeks and on all 3 aircraft, somebody has sewn the seat pockets to the back of the seat, meaning there's no seat pocket anymore. It's not a massive deal, but I wonder why someone in the airline thought this was a worthwhile thing to do, when they are there anyway. Is it to do with crew having to clean them? Surely it wasn't worth paying someone to sew them together?

I've had the same a few times in recent months, I can't remember the reg's. I'm not even sure what the logic is here if its there already? Do the new planes with newer seats have the same issue?

ClassicLover

Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:16 pm

planemanofnz wrote:
What are EI's US partnerships going to look like in the future? At the moment, there are a mish-mash of deals with AA, AS, B6 and UA in the US. Are they likely to move away from UA and get closer to AA, given the TATL JV, and perhaps even (re)join oneworld again?

The transatlantic JV is already well on the way at EI, so I daresay it might fully become operational right around the time the UA agreement ends. Or the UA agreement might end once EI get their ducks in a row for the JV!

Entirely possible they will join oneworld again, possibly as a oneworld Connect member like Fiji Airways. That way they could just have close partnerships with BA (a foregone conclusion), AA (almost certainly), IB (almost certainly), and AY (very probably. I would place money on QR being high on the list after that, as it would open up the Middle East, Asia and Africa properly. I honestly don't see any other potential airlines in a oneworld Connect scenario, though maybe QF and CX may, as long shots. It would, of course, be a lot better if they just joined the alliance again though, but Connect with the transatlantic partners would satisfy most people I guess.

B6, not sure what will happen there, the JetBlue partnership has been around longer than United, actually.

Fingers crossed we see some movement soon!

JAmie2k9

Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:33 pm

Easyjet adding Belfast City to Manchester and Luton both x4 weekly from late June. This will take them to 6 routes.

https://twitter.com/SeanM1997/status/16 ... 7888275456

shamrock350

Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:34 pm

cc47 wrote:

It was started sometime last year but seems related to the decision made a few years ago to stop cleaning during turnarounds. One of the biggest complaints on short haul recently was the amount of rubbish on board, particularly in the seat pockets. Now that inflight magazines have been done away with, some genius has decided it’s a good idea to glue the seat pockets closed to solve the rubbish issue.

As I’m sure you saw on your flights, the safety card now goes in a flimsy sleeve, usually shoddily stitched to the back of the headrest and in many cases is already torn, frayed and just looks really poor.

Taity wrote:
cc47 wrote:

I've had the same a few times in recent months, I can't remember the reg's. I'm not even sure what the logic is here if its there already? Do the new planes with newer seats have the same issue?

The new seats on ‘NSA and ‘NSB have a very small mesh pocket and higher eye-level literature holder so aren’t as much of a ‘rubbish magnet’ the older seats were. Thing is about these seats, they were chosen purely for their availability at the time, I’d be surprised if the next A320neo deliveries even come with these.

EI710

Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:21 pm

Anyone any idea what flight EI5299 is about? It’s showing up on FR24 recently - Tampa to JFK

OA260

Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:44 pm

EI710 wrote:
Anyone any idea what flight EI5299 is about? It’s showing up on FR24 recently - Tampa to JFK

Probably the codeshare operated by B6

eicvd

Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:39 am

For anyone interested the DAA lounges will be run by a different catering company from the end of April.

planemanofnz

Tue Mar 21, 2023 10:01 am

ClassicLover wrote:
B6, not sure what will happen there, the JetBlue partnership has been around longer than United, actually.

Presumably B6 will start DUB with its own frames at some point, and that will be the end of the EI-B6 deal? I see B6 eventually doing DUB, because they're limited by the 321NEO's range as to how deep into Europe they can fly (e.g. I don't think they could do Italy). But who knows.

planemanofnz

Tue Mar 21, 2023 10:07 am

ClassicLover wrote:
... they will join oneworld again, possibly as a oneworld Connect member like Fiji Airways ... It would, of course, be a lot better if they just joined the alliance again though

Why would they join as a connect and not a full member?

OA260

Tue Mar 21, 2023 10:09 am

Seems that Air Canada are axing some of their DUB-YVR-DUB flights for this Summer.

planemanofnz

Tue Mar 21, 2023 10:15 am

OA260 wrote:
Seems that Air Canada are axing some of their DUB-YVR-DUB flights for this Summer.

That's a shame - any further details on this?

Maybe a route EI could look at in the future.

OA260

Tue Mar 21, 2023 10:27 am

planemanofnz wrote:
OA260 wrote:

I have friends of mine working over there and they are coming back for a few weeks this Summer. They got cancellation notifications from Air Canada and 3 of them booked
different dates so must be a reduction of a few days at least. Im sure more info will come to light over the next few days. Maybe its certain months that were slow to fill.

AmricanShamrok

Tue Mar 21, 2023 11:27 am

OA260 wrote:

There are lots of Irish living and working in Vancouver. Would it be within the range of EI's 32Qs?

tibsthefox

Tue Mar 21, 2023 11:55 am

AmricanShamrok wrote:
OA260 wrote:

There are lots of Irish living and working in Vancouver. Would it be within the range of EI's 32Qs?

Think that would be too long for a 32Q given the crew rest requirements

nickya340

Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:45 pm

I could see YVR being an A332 route if they ever acquired a used one or one was freed up.

LH982

Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:50 pm

OA260 wrote:
planemanofnz wrote:
OA260 wrote:

I have friends of mine working over there and they are coming back for a few weeks this Summer. They got cancellation notifications from Air Canada and 3 of them booked
different dates so must be a reduction of a few days at least. Im sure more info will come to light over the next few days. Maybe its certain months that were slow to fill.

Is this not the same stunt as they pulled last year. Sell both YVR and YUL direct daily, and then in spring pull half the flights and run 4 x YVR and 3 x YUL.

alexdelzotto

Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:24 pm

LH982 wrote:
OA260 wrote:
planemanofnz wrote:

Is this not the same stunt as they pulled last year. Sell both YVR and YUL direct daily, and then in spring pull half the flights and run 4 x YVR and 3 x YUL.

I can't speak for YVR, but YUL was always planned 3 weekly.

ShamrockBoi330

Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:26 pm

alexdelzotto wrote:
LH982 wrote:
OA260 wrote:

Is this not the flight they do YVR-DUB-YUL-DUB-YVR?

LH982

Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:47 pm

ShamrockBoi330 wrote:
alexdelzotto wrote:
LH982 wrote:

Is this not the flight they do YVR-DUB-YUL-DUB-YVR?

Ish

For one trip it's YVR-DUB-YVR, so YVR gets an extra rotation

gullairACK

Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:50 pm

LH982 wrote:
OA260 wrote:
planemanofnz wrote:

No change in rotations, but they moved the days of week considerably. Still 4 YVR and # YUL as always, but disruptive to bookings as most have to move a day+- to accommodate new day of week schedule. Also, AC never reduced schedule for S22. As of DEC21 it was YVRx4 and YULx3 per AC presentation from the period.

JAmie2k9

Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:39 pm

JAmie2k9 wrote:
Easyjet adding Belfast City to Manchester and Luton both x4 weekly from late June. This will take them to 6 routes.

https://twitter.com/SeanM1997/status/16 ... 7888275456

Also adding a third daily LGW and overnighting an aircraft at BHD.

https://twitter.com/seanm1997/status/16 ... Qlhs6OgAmg

LH982

Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:37 pm

gullairACK wrote:
LH982 wrote:
OA260 wrote:

No change in rotations, but they moved the days of week considerably. Still 4 YVR and # YUL as always, but disruptive to bookings as most have to move a day+- to accommodate new day of week schedule. Also, AC never reduced schedule for S22. As of DEC21 it was YVRx4 and YULx3 per AC presentation from the period.

Oh yes they did. Both YVR and YUL were originally scheduled daily for S22 on A330s. I booked in Oct 21 and received a change notification in Feb 22, rerouting via YUL and changing all flights to a 787.

gullairACK

Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:15 pm

LH982 wrote:
gullairACK wrote:
LH982 wrote:

Oh yes they did. Both YVR and YUL were originally scheduled daily for S22 on A330s. I booked in Oct 21 and received a change notification in Feb 22, rerouting via YUL and changing all flights to a 787.

I concede to your experience. If you booked in OCT21 for a S23 flight, most Summer flights are not firmed off the placeholders until NOV prior. This is more about placeholder schedules than trying to actively merge bookings to a reduced flight for a revenue grab. By DEC21, the flights were the shown reduced in the GDS systems as well as AC communications to the travel trade. If there was that much a delay in your advisory, your travel agent may not have worked their notification. An online booking would auto advise the change.

But you are on to a major pet peeve I see mostly with US carriers. Many are converting to reduced schedules just 90 days prior. This was a flight firming procedure founded in the Covid era and somewhat justified by the uncertainty. But now, they clearly saw the financial advantages of it. 90 days out, a refund is useless as you cannot book any low fare options. Changes in OCT/NOV to a Summer schedule seems fair given the changing fleeting that goes on and it does allow you time to shop alternative options and refund if better is out there 7 or 8 months out. I would add, booking that far out does not offer great value as airlines generally don't offer the best sales yet; their focus is not that far out and booking patterns are immature to know if you need a sale. 90-60 days out is the sweet spot, but comes with risk if the flight is performing well and you have an important event to attend with specific flights.

LH982

Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:27 pm

gullairACK wrote:
LH982 wrote:
gullairACK wrote:

I concede to your experience. If you booked in OCT21 for a S23 flight, most Summer flights are not firmed off the placeholders until NOV prior. This is more about placeholder schedules than trying to actively merge bookings to a reduced flight for a revenue grab. By DEC21, the flights were the shown reduced in the GDS systems as well as AC communications to the travel trade. If there was that much a delay in your advisory, your travel agent may not have worked their notification. An online booking would auto advise the change.

But you are on to a major pet peeve I see mostly with US carriers. Many are converting to reduced schedules just 90 days prior. This was a flight firming procedure founded in the Covid era and somewhat justified by the uncertainty. But now, they clearly saw the financial advantages of it. 90 days out, a refund is useless as you cannot book any low fare options. Changes in OCT/NOV to a Summer schedule seems fair given the changing fleeting that goes on and it does allow you time to shop alternative options and refund if better is out there 7 or 8 months out. I would add, booking that far out does not offer great value as airlines generally don't offer the best sales yet; their focus is not that far out and booking patterns are immature to know if you need a sale. 90-60 days out is the sweet spot, but comes with risk if the flight is performing well and you have an important event to attend with specific flights.

I was booked directly with Air Canada, so the change was from notification.aircanada.ca

YVR flights were booked solid last year, so 60-90 days would have got me two weeks in Ireland :)

Eirules

Tue Mar 21, 2023 6:06 pm

I find AA are especially bad at this. Almost every time I book a BA itinerary with an AA leg, I get a notification some Sunday morning of a change. Often it works out as BA will pretty much let you rebook to any BA/AA flight you want but sometimes the options available are useless

ClassicLover

Tue Mar 21, 2023 7:46 pm

planemanofnz wrote:
ClassicLover wrote:
... they will join oneworld again, possibly as a oneworld Connect member like Fiji Airways ... It would, of course, be a lot better if they just joined the alliance again though

Why would they join as a connect and not a full member?

The main reason they left on 1 April 2007 is because they did not want to spend the money to pay to adapt their reservations system ASTRAL to handle Royal Jordanian and especially Japan Airlines (and Malev, but that's a moot point, since they're long gone) who joined on that date. They were going down that ill-fated "we're a budget airline like Ryanair" strategy of point to point flights at the time, which was ridiculous to anyone looking in from the outside, and was the "official" reason they were leaving.

Therefore, I would imagine they probably still aren't willing to spend the money to integrate with all the airlines. I'd love to be wrong though, because it would be excellent to see them return to the alliance.

JAmie2k9

Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:51 pm

Aer Lingus T/A now shows 3rd A332 in service on early Chicago from 9 June. Leaves just 8/10 -300s rostered for peak season.

Possibly peak season upgrade/additional freq on another existing route if the short haul fleet is tight to free up an LR to keep in Europe or maybe transfer a spare to UK for the summer.

EI710

Tue Mar 21, 2023 11:18 pm

Looks like only one of EIK/L is booked for use (MCO) but maybe things are still being moved around. GEY must be coming back anyway.

Just wondering about the route allocations for the 332’s, do all 3 of them have crew rest areas?

AmricanShamrok

Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:11 am

JAmie2k9 wrote:
Aer Lingus T/A now shows 3rd A332 in service on early Chicago from 9 June. Leaves just 8/10 -300s rostered for peak season.

It seemed to me that the early ORD (EI123/EI122) was always busier than the later flight...maybe I was wrong.

JAmie2k9

Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:33 am

AmricanShamrok wrote:
JAmie2k9 wrote:

It seemed to me that the early ORD (EI123/EI122) was always busier than the later flight...maybe I was wrong.

Yes the 200 used to so afternoon service previously.

S0Y

Wed Mar 22, 2023 4:47 pm

DAA have got approval to introduce their tolling system for pick-ups and drop-offs https://www.rte.ie/news/dublin/2023/032 ... ng-system/

OA260

Wed Mar 22, 2023 9:53 pm

I flew VY for the first time in a while today. 4 check in desks open and no queues which was great. Swissport have some new staff who are fresh and enthusiastic which is great to see .

Security fast track was a bit slower with every 4th or 5th bag being pulled out for secondary checks when I passed through . I wonder if thats got anything to do with the recent news headlines !

VY were good enough . Row 1 with priority boarding and cabin bag but thats it. No middle seat free like they used to have. Crew were business friendly and a few words from the flight deck. On time and bags off in a timely manner. The flight was packed with only 2-3 seats empty mostly Spanish and some Irish tourists. There were quite a few connections from the USA but not sure what TATL carrier they came in on .

They have a new BOB menu with a few interesting things on. The reason I chose VY over EI was the 1440 departure which was pleasant compared to 7am flights .

HTCone

Wed Mar 22, 2023 9:58 pm

EI710 wrote:
Looks like only one of EIK/L is booked for use (MCO) but maybe things are still being moved around. GEY must be coming back anyway.

Just wondering about the route allocations for the 332’s, do all 3 of them have crew rest areas?

GEY doesn’t have crew rest.

ClassicLover

Thu Mar 23, 2023 6:00 pm

Just saw on another forum that -

"...last week EI amended the MCT for flights to/from EI services at LHR from 1hr 30m to 1hr 45m. We are working through some issues relating to that..."

That was from a BA representative.

Anyone know why?

dstc47

Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:21 am

It was started sometime last year but seems related to the decision made a few years ago to stop cleaning during turnarounds. One of the biggest complaints on short haul recently was the amount of rubbish on board, particularly in the seat pockets. Now that inflight magazines have been done away with, some genius has decided it’s a good idea to glue the seat pockets closed to solve the rubbish issue.

As I’m sure you saw on your flights, the safety card now goes in a flimsy sleeve, usually shoddily stitched to the back of the headrest and in many cases is already torn, frayed and just looks really poor. .

I suspect many pax will not notice that the safety leaflet in the new pocket can be removed from the seatback, as the stitching is fairly robust on three sides, - only the left side allowing extraction..

HTCone

Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:53 am

ClassicLover wrote:
Just saw on another forum that -

"...last week EI amended the MCT for flights to/from EI services at LHR from 1hr 30m to 1hr 45m. We are working through some issues relating to that..."

That was from a BA representative.

Anyone know why?

Could be planning for extra taxiing times on the ground at either end, or to do with planned military activity in the UK.

It's going to be the busiest summer ever by the looks of things, but most companies are well below their 2019 staffing levels. Fun times ahead.

BrianDromey

Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:13 am

OA260 wrote:
VY were good enough . Row 1 with priority boarding and cabin bag but thats it. No middle seat free like they used to have. Crew were business friendly and a few words from the flight deck. On time and bags off in a timely manner. The flight was packed with only 2-3 seats empty mostly Spanish and some Irish tourists. There were quite a few connections from the USA but not sure what TATL carrier they came in on.

I flew LGW-APG recently with Vueling. Partly for the timings, the fare and to try them out. Overall I think they are a pretty decent operation. The BOB menu was available in the App just prior to boarding and availability was good. Boarding was efficient and handled well by GSS staff at LGW, who wear BA uniforms. I was on a 320CEO - interestingly it had ‘only’ 180Y, rather than 186Y with Spaceflex I was expecting. I was in Row 4 ‘Space+’ with priority boarding, hand baggage and extra legroom, which I would recommend. Not only is there more legroom, but universal power ports and more padding on the Seats, which I didn’t realise until I was getting off. The leather is charcoal rather than light grey in these rows. Like on the EI A320NEO, Overhead storage is non-existent in Row 1, which puts a lot of pressure on the overheads in the first 6-8 rows as Vueling sells Rows 1-4 with overhead baggage.

Overall Vueling are a fairly decent operation. The timekeeping was spot-on and the cabin is relatively comfortable. Im not sure what things are like in Rows 5 and behind - the reviews online suggest its pretty tight. Im on the -8200 on the way back…thats very tight towards the rear as well.

Clydenairways

Fri Mar 24, 2023 12:23 pm

BrianDromey wrote:
OA260 wrote:
VY were good enough . Row 1 with priority boarding and cabin bag but thats it. No middle seat free like they used to have. Crew were business friendly and a few words from the flight deck. On time and bags off in a timely manner. The flight was packed with only 2-3 seats empty mostly Spanish and some Irish tourists. There were quite a few connections from the USA but not sure what TATL carrier they came in on.

I flew LGW-APG recently with Vueling. Partly for the timings, the fare and to try them out. Overall I think they are a pretty decent operation. The BOB menu was available in the App just prior to boarding and availability was good. Boarding was efficient and handled well by GSS staff at LGW, who wear BA uniforms. I was on a 320CEO - interestingly it had ‘only’ 180Y, rather than 186Y with Spaceflex I was expecting. I was in Row 4 ‘Space+’ with priority boarding, hand baggage and extra legroom, which I would recommend. Not only is there more legroom, but universal power ports and more padding on the Seats, which I didn’t realise until I was getting off. The leather is charcoal rather than light grey in these rows. Like on the EI A320NEO, Overhead storage is non-existent in Row 1, which puts a lot of pressure on the overheads in the first 6-8 rows as Vueling sells Rows 1-4 with overhead baggage.

Overall Vueling are a fairly decent operation. The timekeeping was spot-on and the cabin is relatively comfortable. Im not sure what things are like in Rows 5 and behind - the reviews online suggest its pretty tight. Im on the -8200 on the way back…thats very tight towards the rear as well.

Its a pity they won't do DUB-AGP too. It could do really with more competition than just FR and EI.

bx737

Fri Mar 24, 2023 12:41 pm

Just saw some interesting snippets on the Aviator Daily News email I receive, Cityjet is wet leasing two CRJ900s to Brussels Airlines for the Summer. They are also to acquire a “number” of CRJ1000s and wet lease to Lufthansa. These will be in 2023.

ClassicLover

Fri Mar 24, 2023 2:20 pm

Nice big article in Air Service One today about Ryanair's Dublin capacity and routes -

https://airserviceone.com/ryanair-has-130-dublin-routes-in-s23-and-only-43-have-competition-almost-50-airports-no-longer-served/

Interesting to see how many routes have no competition at all. Lots of new routes and some gone, but overall it's an extremely positive story.

Ryanair dominates Dublin far more than any other airline on European routes.

Also, a smaller one on the Dublin to Tel Aviv by El Al - https://airserviceone.com/new-route-of-the-day-16-march-2023-el-al-between-tel-aviv-and-dublin/

I haven't time now, but I wonder if they'll connect to the planned Tel Aviv to Melbourne service. Might be an interesting connecting route to get to Australia!

iRISH251

Sat Mar 25, 2023 12:06 am

ClassicLover wrote:
Nice big article in Air Service One today about Ryanair's Dublin capacity and routes -

https://airserviceone.com/ryanair-has-130-dublin-routes-in-s23-and-only-43-have-competition-almost-50-airports-no-longer-served/

Interesting to see how many routes have no competition at all. Lots of new routes and some gone, but overall it's an extremely positive story.

Ryanair dominates Dublin far more than any other airline on European routes.

Also, a smaller one on the Dublin to Tel Aviv by El Al - https://airserviceone.com/new-route-of-the-day-16-march-2023-el-al-between-tel-aviv-and-dublin/

I haven't time now, but I wonder if they'll connect to the planned Tel Aviv to Melbourne service. Might be an interesting connecting route to get to Australia!

What do the Cork and Shannon references in the Ryanair article mean? It suggests that they are no longer served by the airline. Saying that Berlin SXF has been dropped in favour of Berlin BER shows some lack of understanding - BER is a new terminal complex but the same runways are used as when it was SXF. It is useful to draw attention though, as the article does, to Ryanair's cessation of routes whose launch was trumpeted by the airline and the media at the time.

shamrock321

Sat Mar 25, 2023 12:29 am

I think it refers to Ryanair no longer flying from DUB to ORK or SNN

ClassicLover

Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:10 am

iRISH251 wrote:
What do the Cork and Shannon references in the Ryanair article mean? It suggests that they are no longer served by the airline. Saying that Berlin SXF has been dropped in favour of Berlin BER shows some lack of understanding - BER is a new terminal complex but the same runways are used as when it was SXF. It is useful to draw attention though, as the article does, to Ryanair's cessation of routes whose launch was trumpeted by the airline and the media at the time.

It's comparing to routes from 2004 to now, so as was said above, ORK and SNN to DUB. With regards to SXF, they do reference above the list that some airports have closed and been replaced with others nearby, which technically SXF would come under. The person who does this is a data man, so it would count as "no longer flies to SXF", "now flies to BER" as they are different airports, even if they are the same, as you rightly point out.

I do like Air Service One for the lists of routes that are cancelled, as you hear about them much less.

nickya340

Sun Mar 26, 2023 10:22 am

Start of the summer season today, few new route launches from DUB: Ryanair to ARN, IAS & NQY. Also, EI resume BDL (Bradley, CT) after 3 yrs.

Also from SNN: NAP, NCL, OPO and BZR tmrw

Ryanair also returned to BFS today with STN, MAN and KRK resuming today

eicvd

Sun Mar 26, 2023 10:51 am

nickya340 wrote:
Start of the summer season today, few new route launches from DUB: Ryanair to ARN, IAS & NQY. Also, EI resume BDL (Bradley, CT) after 3 yrs.

Also from SNN: NAP, NCL, OPO and BZR tmrw

Ryanair also returned to BFS today with STN, MAN and KRK resuming today

Start of the lack of stand availability particularly in T2 as well. As I type I’m looking at an AA Dreamliner over at the 200 gates.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos