Moderators: jsumali2, richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

EGFF

RE: People Who Annoy You When You Fly

Wed May 07, 2003 5:07 pm

"- People who take ages to de-plane (I like to be the last one, so I can snap a cabin shot)"

Ah, nice to know im not on my own then  Laugh out loud
Regards
Shaun  Smile
All together or not at all

MxCtrlr

Wed May 07, 2003 5:28 pm

People who check in for flights then never bother to turn up to board when they are called, and called and called. The plane is being delayed by these people.

I have been on the other side of this equation, personally. I flew Martinair from MCO-AMS and, when arriving at MCO to go to AMS, the two of us were advised that the flight was delayed and wouldn't depart until 10:30 that evening (and the departure board also reflected this). Because it was 6:30PM, we decided to head to the bar. At 9:30PM we decided to head out to the gate and were greeted just past the tram by Martinair agents telling us to hurry or they were going to close the doors as we were the last passengers to be boarded! I can guarantee you, if they had departed one second before we were on board, they were in for a world of agony - Once you have publicly posted a departure time, you are stuck with that time unless all checked-in pax are on board!

MxCtrlr  Smile/happy/getting dizzy
Freight Dogs Anonymous - O.O.T.S.K.  Smokin cool
DAMN! This SUCKS! I just had to go to the next higher age bracket in my profile! :-(

skippy777

Wed May 07, 2003 5:35 pm

I just had a survey flight from Syd-Vie with Lauda Air. I was traveling one segment in economyclass and was sitting next to an older man of 62 years from Moldavia. He had never flown before and when he boarded he sat down with his winter jacket on. I asked him if I should put it in away, because I told him it would be a 8 hours flight to Kuala Lumpur. He reacted a bit weird and half way the flight the people where a sleep he started clapping his hands really loud. I asked him what's us, he said Manchester made a soccer goal. I looked to his IFE and it was not even on. This happened about 20 times and people got really sick of him. I thought it was funny because he was not 100% but I didn't want to sleep anyway so I told him. Manchester made another goal and he was really happy, clapping his hands and jellying GOAL.

Well that must be the worst thing for a traveler.

La Carlota

Wed May 07, 2003 8:42 pm

People who use their cell phones the very second after the planed lands, just to tell whoever they're talking to that the plane "has just landed"!!!
What did they do before cell phones were invented?
Tango Tango Fox

mf3864

Wed May 07, 2003 8:43 pm

i cant speak for every country but... it seems like here in the US people are not polite anymore. oh, after 9/11 everyone was nice for a while but, then it faded. i almost dread traveling now, not because of fear of flying but, knowing all the crap i am going to have to plow through.

toady

Wed May 07, 2003 9:58 pm

Let's examine a journey chronologically:

1) People who congregate at the entrance to the terminal - either get inside the damn building or mill around outside please. Do not block the doorway whilst you dither about where the check-in is and/or say goodbye to relatives.

2) People who reach the check-in (after a 30 minute queue) without having their passport and ticket in their hands. Please do not waste time by reaching the counter and then spending a couple of minutes grubbing around your pockets and bags looking for those items - get them ready as you approach the front of the line. Really, it's quite easy.

3) Vast families of, erm, white trash who sit in the departure lounge and make me pray that they're not on the same flight as me.

4) People who stand up when seats 30 - 40 are called to board. Surely all 250 people in the lounge can't be assigned seats 30 -40, can they?

5) People who reach their seat/row and then stand in the aisle to unpack their carry-on while other passengers are trying to get past them to their own seat.

6) People who have enormous carry-on bags and stow them in my overhead bin, leaving me precisely 8 cubic inches of space to cram my coat into.

7) Yet again, the people who sit in my assigned seat and then look at me with incredulity when I ask that they vacate it for me.

8) People who at the very moment the seatbelt signs are turned off stand up to unpack their carry-on. These are usually the same people in point 5)
Please tell me, exactly how much shit do you need for a 9 hour flight? The airplane has adequate washing facilities of its own, did you really need to bring your own kitchen sink?

9) People who at the very moment the seatbelt signs are turned off get up to go to the toilet. Think about it: A little forethought before you boarded would have meant that you boarded the plane with an empty bladder. Visit the toilet in the departure lounge and you won't be bursting for a piss whilst the plane is still on the runway.

10) People in front of me who can't decide if they want their seat reclined or not. First it's up, then it's down. Then up again. And then down. And then up. And down. Then up.

11) There is no 11

12) Children. More accurately, children's' parents. Please control the little bastards. I know kids get bored easily but this is a British Airways 777, not 'Sky Disney'.

13) People who stand up the moment the wheels stop turning. Look, you've been on this aircraft for the best part of 10 hours, another 10 minutes sitting down isn't going to kill you. Being the first to stand up doesn't mean that you'll be the first to disembark.

14) People who wait until the passengers are disembarking before they re-pack their carry-on luggage. Why didn't you use the flight's final 30 minutes or so to prepare yourself?

15) The family who stand 7 abreast at the baggage carousel.

16) The dork who thinks that pushing his way to the carousel will mean that his bag will appear before anyone else's.

Greg

Wed May 07, 2003 10:53 pm

People who talk to me when I don't want to be bothered.
I generally tell them that I am busy and can't be disturbed (nicely).

Most of these gripes here are inconsequential...who really cares if you unbuckle before the plane stops (except maybe the attendants...).

I think I've been immune to a lot of this since I'm not in the main cabin. That being said, we also fly WN regionaly...and not a lot of what happens bothers me on them....

hkg82

Wed May 07, 2003 11:24 pm

Kids!! Those damn kids!! They make flying a living hell for me.

Hkg82.

Wed May 07, 2003 11:45 pm

Another thread just reminded me of this:

People who board with nothing to occupy themselves but their boarding pass. I hate sitting next to these people as they have nothing to do but fidget, lean over you to see out the window, or bother other people.

FredT

Thu May 08, 2003 12:03 am

Employee: ”May I see your passport, please”?”
Pax: “Passport? Er... oh, passport! Yeah, I have one of those”
P: (waits)
E: “May I see your passport then?”
P: “Oh, you want to see it!”
Sadreaches for inner pocket)
Sadreaches for back pocket)
P: (goes through each pocket in succession... slowly. Examining every last forgotten breath mint and piece of lint carefully, just in case they were issued a new-fangled passport which could turn into a breath mint, or a piece of lint, without prior warning)
P: (goes through carry-on with the same attention to detail, taking the opportunity to rearrange it while it is open anyway)
P: “Do you really need to see it?”
E: “Yes, you cannot board without a passport”.
P: “Oh”.
P: (Ponders this new, amazing piece of information which was only printed on every piece of travel documentation, in addition to being glaringly obvious to anyone with a degree from kindergarten)
P: “I don’t seem to have it. It must be in my other bad. I checked it in.”
E: (Rolls eyes)
E: “Well, then, what does your other bag look like?”
P: “It is a suitcase. Or a bag. One of those”
E: “What colour?”
P: “Blue. Or green. Or maybe it was red?”

Me: (Has to unpack the entire friggin DC-10 full of ULDs, looking for a bag or suitcase that is either blue, green or red)

Man, I’m glad I don’t do handling anymore!!! Big grin

The people checking in their luggage and then hitting the bar, only to not show up at the gate or show up too drunk to fly are another variation of the same theme.

Cheers,
Fred
I thought I was doing good trying to avoid those airport hotels... and look at me now.

LPL

Thu May 08, 2003 12:22 am

People in the seat in front of you who recline their chair too far back. That was the experience I had for a 10 and a half hour flight to LAX!

elwood64151

Thu May 08, 2003 1:01 am

AS_GSC:

When my brother was confronted with Jehovas' Witnesses at our front door, he invited them to sacrifice a goat to Hecate in the Holy Pentagram. We never heard from JWs or 7th Day Adventists again. Mormons still came by, though.

Pmcdonald:

"You know what, this might be this his first time flying by himself, let's let him feel special".

There are so many times I've wanted to say something like that. I'm just too nice, I guess! WTG!

Jsmith:

Most airlines now simply leave without them, especially LCCs.

Toady:

There is no 11

You're from Britain, aren't you? Just got that impression.

As for me,

1) Pax who wonder aloud what every little noise is.

2) Pax apologizing for putting up their seat tray. If you're putting your seat table-tray up, I don't mind that you jarred my seat a little bit.

3) The guy who sits next to me on EVERY flight. I never sit next to a beautiful, single young woman unless she is about as shallow as the curve of my flat-screen television.

4) High School girls. Jail Bait is just too enticing when you're a single 22 year old male, especially when the young ladies are varsity (meaning senior year) cheerleaders/softball team/volleyball team, etc.

Can you tell I'm single?

5) People who think the FAs exist for their personal pleasure.

6) People who do not realize that FAs instructions are, as far as the law is concerned, the Word of God.

7) FAs who know their word is law and abuse it.

8) Female FAs who go to the extremes of their uniform regs to look more attractive then act repulsed when a guy actually asks them for their phone number. (I'm not that repulsive, am I?)

9) The parents of little kids who won't shut up or run around like wild animals (no offense to the wild creatures of mother nature).

10) People who want to talk talk talk talktalktalktalktalktalktalkTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALK!!!!!.

11) People who claim to be experts as mentioned above (even I don't do that, and many of you know that I've made some rather erroneous statements on this board!).

12) People who fall asleep and end up leaning (and drooling!) on my shoulder then get upset that I woke them up.

13) The little old lady who points at every olive-skinned individual and says "Oh, my God! It's a terrorist!" (btw-I'm white)

14) FAs who ignore me because I'm in my lower-20s. (interestingly, this doesn't happen when I wear a suit)

15) The family two rows in front of me with someone who's flying for the first time and they laugh--loudly--every time this person cringes (these are usually, um, er, white trash or black families, but includes all types).

16) People who ask me if I know who the Sky Marshalls are (this was when I worked for AirTran and Vanguard--reasons why I stopped telling someone I worked for an airline, any airline, when I travelled).

17) People who ask me to put my seat up because their knees are squished. I usually don't even put my seat all the way back, just a few degrees for increased comfort. If you're really that tall, ask for an exit-row seat or sit up straight and lean your own seat back. That brings me to

18) People who complain about how uncomfortable their seat is who obviously aren't sitting with good posture. Honestly, if you're uncomfortable, you should probably pull youself up and sit right!

Cheers!
Those who fail to learn history are doomed to repeat it in summer school.

Samurai 777

Thu May 08, 2003 1:51 am

I can name a few kinds of people who piss me off while flying.

Passengers who do not shut up when all I want to do is read a book, listen to the IFE or just look out the window.

Smelly passengers. I have a very good sense of smell, so beware.

People sitting in fron of me who recline all the way into my face. I give them a few hints that the reclining is too far, like kicking the seat in front of me - and that usually works. If not, I just call for an FA to solve the matter. I'm a civilized person and try to act like one.

Passengers who try to change seats or use the lav when the seat belt sign's on - and during severe turbulence. This happened on a few Air Canada flights I flew on.

Passengers sitting in my assigned seat because the same airline assigned them the same seats as I! That occurs especially on discount carriers like WestJet. And it happened to me once on a WestJet flight, but I was able to get a window seat farther up, thanks to the great FA's.

Passengers next to me who have been drinking too much alcohol. It's not just the smell. They are a huge pain in the ass and are scary enough. There's nothing more tense than a guy who's had something like a whole 6-pack while in flight or just before boarding and he starts ranting about this and that while leaning so close you can smell his breath. This is how a lot of air rage incidents get started, especially when the FAs cut off the booze or talk to the drunken person. Luckily, I have not encountered a genuine air rage event, nor do I ever hope to!

Passengers who argue with gate agents, especially before the agents have a chance to announce boarding. And those who try to take advantage of preboarding announcements. (I've seen pax argue with gate agents about that too) Preboarding is intended only for those with small children, seniors and the disabled. Period.

Kids? Strangely enough, they're not a concern to me as I don't mind kids. After all, I was a kid once, so I know what it's like. I used to fly a lot as a kid, particularly as an unaccompanied minor. Children often are little bundles of energy and it's often hard for them to be sitting for loooong periods of time on a flight that seems like forever to them. 3-4 hours may not seem like much to an adult or a teen, but to a kid it can seem like forever. Unaccompanied minors do seem to behave more maturely than those traveling with parents or relatives, etc.

UN_B732

Thu May 08, 2003 8:00 am

I'm a kid, and I have been very calm. I've flown 10:15 minutes, without any IFE, but of course I AM twelve, and I did not even try to release any of my youthful energy on board, even though I know people who would have.
-Transaero Boeing 737-200.
I was 9 once and I flew 9 hours on an A310, no IFE, supressing my energy just fine. The thing that keeps me going is the fact that I am very excited, and I love flying, and I don't want to spoil the experience for others, I wish this would happen more frequently, even though I've never had the pleasure of sitting near a kid for 10-12hrs.
What now?

gocaps16

Thu May 08, 2003 8:36 am

YUp, the old business guy reading a newpaper while sipping coffee.

I had a flight where I was sitting on the window seat, as always and this business guy was in the middle who started to unfold the newspaper fully distructing my views and he kept knicking my shoulders as he was turning the paper and trying to sip on his oooooohhhhh, important coffee.

kevin

Jonathan L

Thu May 08, 2003 8:58 am

Some of my annoyances:

• Passengers who use little DVD players without headphones, letting the whole cabin know that they're watching Spaceballs.

• Passengers who continue to use their little DVD players without headphones even after the F/A tells them to shut it off.

• F/As who gossip loudly in the rear galley of the Delta MD-88 so that I can hear them the whole flight.

• When the idiot you're sitting next to thinks the call button is an amusing toy

• Passengers who wind their seats back to the full reclined position.

United_fan

Thu May 08, 2003 9:22 am

Those oh so important a$$holes who must call 'the office' as soon as the plane lands to 'see what I missed' - gee,you must have really hired some great people if you can't leave 'em alone for 2 hours!

Cellphones,cellphones,cellphones,cellphones,cellphones - did I mention cellphones?

Loved the jailbait comment,Elwood,know what ya mean  Smile

People who don't know when to stop drinking those little bottles of booze.
"Suspicion is a matter of opinion"

Continental

Thu May 08, 2003 9:31 am

The idiot who keeps his light on during a night flight or sleeptime on an overseas.....

Or the idiot in front of you who reclines his chair back so his head's almost in your lap!!!!!  Wow!

co

AS_GSC

Thu May 08, 2003 10:06 am

1. People who pass gas.
2. Parents who change their baby's diaper on the open seat next to you.
3. Anybody who says everything they're thinking.
4. Non-revs who insist on getting everything a revenue pax does.
5. People who chew with their mouth open.
6. People who think the seatback pocket is the garbage can.
7. Kids who decide to have a belching contest.
8. Anyone who hums the music they're listening to.
9. Anyone who starts a conversation with "Do you know that the government is watching us right now?"

AS_GSC

gotAirbus

Thu May 08, 2003 10:21 am

Samurai 777

People sitting in fron of me who recline all the way into my face. I give them a few hints that the reclining is too far, like kicking the seat in front of me - and that usually works. If not, I just call for an FA to solve the matter. I'm a civilized person and try to act like one.

I doubt your civility (or manners towards people). You do not deserve an FA to solve the matter (unless the person was really rude or you erase the sentence I give them a few hints that the reclining is too far, like kicking the seat in front of me - and that usually works)

Continental

Or the idiot in front of you who reclines his chair back so his head's almost in your lap!!!!!

co

Time to tryout a first-class seat  Smile/happy/getting dizzy

Yes, you've guessed it, my 1st pet peeve is:

- People kicking my seat back even though I try not to aggravate the person sitting behind me by reclining slowly.

- (Although this can be forgivable) Infants...My goodness, they cry and scream when the plane descends and their ears get jammed with pressure. Unfortunately, this cannot be stopped as this is what Nature intended.

(gotAirbus?)
(gotAIRBUS?) - (Got Commonality?) - (Have A Nice Flight!)

canadianpylon

Thu May 08, 2003 12:00 pm

See I know I can BE one of those annoying pax...  Acting devilish

I do not know how many times I have been sitting next to a somewhat nervous passenger on an A320 (Air Canada - A320 flight - outta Winnipeg... nah, get out!) who always jumps when the ground handlers close the luggage door, and that wonderful squeaking sound permeates throughout the cabin. Said nervous always looks around, asking "WTF was that?!?!" I usually respond by looking out the window and saying something like "Oh.... I think a big bolt fell off the wing, and there just screwing it back in place. Nothing serious...." Yes, just like Kevin Kline in French Kiss.

After I explain what the sound really is, said nervous pax is extremely pissed with me, and doesn't talk to me for the rest of the flight. It's one way to guarantee some peace and quiet!

Also, there is the ever-popular picking up a half-chicken meal from Swiss Chalet (very good chicken joint in Canada, and in most airports), and bringing it on a Tango/WestJet flight for a 5:00pm departure. Nothing like seeing everyone lean over the seats to see what smells so good when Tango is trying to sell them some of their crap! I actually had a guy ask the FA if they could buy what I was having!!  Laugh out loud The smell of a finely cooked chicken gets throughout the whole cabin of a 737-200 pretty darn fast!

Good times... Good times....  Big thumbs up

CanadianPylon
"Get it? Got it? Good..."
Always looking for the longest route with the most transfers.

shaun3000

Thu May 08, 2003 12:01 pm

Middle-aged, divorced, business men going through a mid-life crisis who talk to you about nothing the whole flight because you're 20 and it feeds their ego...

Samurai 777

Thu May 08, 2003 12:44 pm

GotAirbus....!!

I doubt your civility (or manners towards people). You do not deserve an FA to solve the matter (unless the person was really rude or you erase the sentence I give them a few hints that the reclining is too far, like kicking the seat in front of me - and that usually works)

Maybe I should've rephrased that sentence, but it's too late for that now. I meant kicking lightly like a tap on the back, not in a nasty way, thank you very much. I still deserve an FA to solve the matter whether you like it or not. I do act in a civil manner, but I can get nasty if I have to!

But, whatever.....

[Edited 2003-05-08 06:18:20]

tsentsan

Thu May 08, 2003 1:27 pm

The guy next door at the departure lounge who tells his girl friend, "our plane's as small as like a cessna, i hope it is able to make the journey". He does this looking at the B777 at the gate.

Also, passengers who not only take your seat but snore as they sleep and lean on you as they snore. *groan*.
NO URLS in signature

FredT

Thu May 08, 2003 3:35 pm

Instructors in the back seat who insist I can only log one flight even after I bounced halfway down the runway!  Laugh out loud

Cheers,
Fred
I thought I was doing good trying to avoid those airport hotels... and look at me now.

jhooper
Topic Author

Thu May 08, 2003 3:59 pm

FredT,

Interestingly enough, this used to really be a problem with pilots logging their "three landings" every 90 days by counting the number of bounces they made. The currency regulation was then ammended to require a "flight in the traffic pattern" for each landing.
Last year 1,944 New Yorkers saw something and said something.

AroundTheWorld

Thu May 08, 2003 4:07 pm

Everything mentioned in this entire thread with one exception: The not leaning the seat back thing...I bet virtually ever person who complained about that in this thread does it too. I can not imagine sitting straight upright for the entire flight - especially considering I have major back problems. I use common courtesy, such as not leaning back fully when dinner is served, however when its time to sleep I'm reclining all the way. Sitting behind me and don't like it? Your seat reclines too. (had one lady who not only thought I shouldn't recline but she should be able to put her feet on my armrest by the window...no joke, really happened on a transatlantic).

zrs70

Thu May 08, 2003 4:12 pm

Around the world:

I never put my seat back unless I am in a premium cabin wth international seating. The couple of inches of recline in coach helps me less then it hurts the poor guy behind me.
21 year airliners.net vet! 2000-2021

Whisperliner

Thu May 08, 2003 6:43 pm

I wonder if reclining is your seat is really bad etiquette..I mean if the airlines didn't want you to recline, then the seats would have been designed to be fixed upright. Thus I feel its my right to recline whenever I want to (except during meal service) as I've payed for a reclining seat.

If someone told you not to recline, I think its the same as someone telling you to stop using the ife because it bothers them, or someone telling you to not get a meal because the smell bothers them- its utterly ridiculous. Reclining is part of the purchase price of your ticket- just like the other amenities that are included with your flight, you are entitled to that extra space reclining provides. If someone is too tall, thats just too bad- they should have bought a business class ticket, or like someone said, thought about it earlier and asked for an exit or bulkhead seat. Same with the fat people buying an extra seat- you want the extra room, be prepared to pay for it. Actually that is what annoys me- people who tell me not to recline. If someone says that to me on a flight- I guarantee I will have some strong words for them....

gotAirbus

Wed May 14, 2003 10:20 am

Samurai 777,

Okay, you've proved your point...

It's just that I became the victim of one.

(now that's one useless post for me added to my total)

(gotAirbus?)
(gotAIRBUS?) - (Got Commonality?) - (Have A Nice Flight!)

fspilot747

Wed May 14, 2003 10:46 am

Business travelers who think they are oh-so-trendy by whipping out their cell-phones right when we park at the gate and talk on the phone loudly. Usually, it's something so pointless that you KNOW they're just trying to show off.

"YEAH I JUST LANDED YEAH BLABLABLA."

What's wrong loser, can't wait a few minutes to tell your buddies that you JUST got there? Do they have to know RIGHT when you park at the gate? And if they do, tone it down a bit, would ya bud? I mean, can you NOT see that you can be heard by the entire plane?

Ah, now story time:

I got on this one flight on Northwest a few months ago. LAX-DTW, a Boeing 753 in case you care. Anyways, there was this really heavy lady with a bulkhead seat, right in front of me. She was holding up the plane for quite some time making a fuss about how she didn't want to put one of her 3 big fat carryon's down to the luggage compartment. She boarded late to begin with, and she had a lot of big bags (don't know how she got them on the plane to begin with). "I don't want my books down there, y'all know they'll get messed up blablabla." She actually delayed us a bit, and a few hilarious passengers behind me started saying stuff really loud. I don't remember exactly what they were saying, but I remember that it was funny enough to make any row that could hear laugh.

Eventually, the lead F/A made space in one of the closets for her shit and that was that. The F/A's handled it really well. If it were me I would have thrown her 8-ton carcass off the plane on grounds that she wasn't complying with the rules.

< /end rant>

FSP  Smile

BA

Wed May 14, 2003 11:15 am

People who keep talking non-stop and never shut up, especially when people are trying to get some sleep.

The person behind you who keeps kicking your seat.

Basically, anyone who is inconsiderate and selfish.
"Generosity is giving more than you can, and pride is taking less than you need." - Khalil Gibran

Wed May 14, 2003 11:45 am

"Once you have publicly posted a departure time, you are stuck with that time unless all checked-in pax are on board!"

I dont agree with this, as the time we post for a delayed flight is just an estimate and is subject to change with little notice. Thats why you are supposed to check back at the gate every 15 minutes or so. I will leave passengers behind when I am working the gate, when we are ready to push we push. I wont delay a flight for one or two passengers.

JBirdAV8r

Wed May 14, 2003 12:15 pm

On a recent flight JAX-DTW, the huge redneck beside me smuggled his Skoal (tobacco for all you non-redneck types) on board and took a big fat dip. Smelled terrible. This guy was hard-core, though...didn't even have a spit cup. I was so pissed I almost ratted him out to the F/A. He tried to make conversation with me, too. Evidently this joker was heading up to South Dakota for a huntin' trip. I know not the first thing about hunting and he just kept on talking about it like he did, so this guy was making me feel very, very uncomfortable--and I'm easy to talk to!

I also hate rude, stuck-up pax who give the F/A's a hard time. On more than one occasion I've said something in a F/A's defense...much to the chagrin of the jerks...ah well  Smile/happy/getting dizzy
I got my head checked--by a jumbo jet

apollo13

Wed May 14, 2003 12:17 pm

Here is my main thing:

I am very afraid to fly and one time i was sitting on a southwest flight from Oakland to Tampa via New Orleans. This one woman had these two kids. One was a complete angel she gave me her drink when the FA said there wasnt anymore. An the other was a complete #%#$#&&*^&*%&^$%^$&^^%&^$%^&**)((&^$%$&*&()*&*(^&$%%^$&^&()()_))_((^^[email protected]$&*(^#$%&^&^&%%%%^$%@#$#$%&^&*^&*%%$%^@$$ @$$ @$$!!!!

We were boarding and the one kidkept telling his mommy that he wanted the window over and over. I had the flu and a really bad headache so he wasnt helping much. We got on and mine was a window seat right infront of him. We are loading our stuff into our overhead bins when he shoves me and stands up on the seat. By this time im a little bit pissed. The plane taxis out onto the active and we begin our takeoff run. He starts screaming "wheee" and i am shaking as hell i thought an engine was breaking and failing. so we level off and things die down. But then he starts kicking my seat and throwing his ball against the window. Now i know what will happen if that window breaks..... and he was hitting it pretty hard, So I turn around and ask his mother to please control his kid and she says "whats it to you?" in that bitchy voice people sometimes have. We had a snack tray thingy and appreantly his dodnt haver a cookie and he starts bwaling his syes out. I jumpes out of my seat thinking something was wrong but nope he was crying. So I go back to my position. He then starts to play games. He starts poking me with his finger and kicking my seat. He asks me really stupid questions like whats 1+1? He then leans over and takes my penauts and cookie. i turn around really mad and ask why he is doing this and his mother tells me to turn around and shut up or she will call the attendant. By this time half of the plane knew what the kids was doing and why i would e mad and my parents were glaring at the woman. On landing we came over the ocean the part i hate!!!!.

As we were landing the plane turned putting me and the sea face to face. the kid yells hey. Turn around and tell him to be quiet and his mother says "You are such a mean person!!! My son is trying to be nice and you are making him cry!! (he was faking it) Why would you do such a thing?" We landed and my parents came to me and said that you didnt deserve that and talked to his mother. To make matters worse there father came to me and gave me a lesson. "My wife tells me that you were being rude to my son!!! Is that true?" I told him no but he said that if i were his own he would beat me.

Thankfully the flight attendant that was on my plane went up to him and told him what really happened and walked away still glaring at me.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos