Moderators: jsumali2, richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

atrude777

RE: Just A Few STL Route Updates....

Wed Dec 24, 2003 11:42 am

Sounds good to me Lambertman-IM surpised you think STL-DEN can be used Mainline........but then again TWA had 757's on that route......

The only reason we have Mainline to EWR is for connection traffic correct??
Alex.
Good things come to those who wait, better things come to those who go AFTER it!

MAH4546

Wed Dec 24, 2003 2:25 pm

Checking AA's scheds and there are zero 762s on STL-LAX scheduled now through January. The 762s are only flying four routes: from JFK to LAX, SFO, MIA, and BDA. They are flying some extra MIA-JFK flights this week for the busy holiday rush.
a.

atrude777

Wed Dec 24, 2003 2:37 pm

I agree I don't know where or how he got that info so not saying hes lying but I don't see any proof so I am not gonna take his word for it.

I am gonna guess that AirTran does not like STL or..they are waiting for the 737's which makes no sense how do they know the gates will be there by the time the 737 are there?

Alex.
Good things come to those who wait, better things come to those who go AFTER it!

pilotpip

Wed Dec 24, 2003 3:34 pm

Air,

Murray rarely takes fuel from us. They like trying to skip out on the landing fee. There were a couple times this summer that I got to park them on our ramp. Between getting TSA to move their planes and trying to find stairs that will get up to the door on a DC-8 it isn't a fun task. Right now FedEx is down, but UPS, DHL and ABX seem to be leaving with more freight than usual.

As for the L10s, yeah they weren't the loudest, but you knew when they were starting  Smile BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRPPPP
DMI

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos