JuniorSpotter
Topic Author

Find The Boeing

Tue Apr 06, 2004 7:17 am

Hey guys!

Now, before I start, I want to clarify some things;
* I'm not picking a fight.
* I'm just looking for your comments.
* Whoever begins a childish conversation will be...uhm...called childish.
Seriously - I just want to know what you think about this.

A while ago, I stumbled upon a site on the net, and it sure turned me upside down. It's about the American Airlines flight that crashed into the Pentagon. According to this site, there was no plane.
Take five, and read for yourselves.

http://www.asile.org/citoyens/numero13/pentagone/erreurs_en.htm

What do you think? I don't know which foot to stand on...

Cheers!
Danny
If something can go wrong, it will.

warren747sp

RE: Find The Boeing

Tue Apr 06, 2004 7:28 am

The Pentagon is built like a bank vault same era as the Empire State Building.
a B-25 crashed into the Empire State Buildings in the 1940s' and was shredded to bits.
Same to the plane that crashed into the Pentagon.
Too much disinfomation on the internet these days by people with outerior motives.
747SP

rockyracoon

Tue Apr 06, 2004 7:38 am

Well the missing AA 752 and all the people abroad easily rebuke this conspiracy theory. I'm sure there were plenty of eye witnesses as well. It's hard to miss a 752 flying into a building. "You'll remember that the aircraft only hit the ground floor of the Pentagon's first ring. Can you find debris of a Boeing 757-200 in this photograph?" Not much debris is gonna be left when a jet plane smacks into a plane at high speeds. Look what's left of other crashes where planes nose dive into the ground (closest thing to a building I suppose). Not that it isn't interesting, I love to question the government all the time  Smile

peace
Airports I've flown from: CVG PIT DAY JAX MWO PHL PHX ORD DCA IAD MIA TPA MCO FLL ATL DTW DFW SJC LAX DEN SLC LAS HNL LIH OGG YVR GYE MUC ICN NRT PVG SHA SZX MNL PPS CRK BKK DMK KBV EOH MDE CLO CTG SMR BOG ACD MEX CUN MID MGA AUA SAL RTB

757KSLC

Tue Apr 06, 2004 7:41 am

Interesting... I had never heard that before. Well they make a valid point, I don't see any evidence that it was an aircraft either. However, for people to say it was a plane, someone therefore must have seen a plane hit it, not just government people, but hundreds of people standing all around. So with all those hundreds of people everywhere, I don't know how you could ever convince them all they saw a plane, if there never was one. There would be lots of people who would stand up and say "wait just a second, I was there that day, and I never saw any plane." Yet I have never heard any one ever say this.

This article makes its case well, but unless Will Smith and The Men in Black showed up that day and "neuralized" everyones memory with that flashy thing, this is just another conspiracy theory. IMO.

[Edited 2004-04-06 00:42:57]

Espion007

Tue Apr 06, 2004 7:54 am

i find it funny about how gulible people can be to believe this.Ive seen it before though.BTW,theres an answer to every question on that site that shows it really was an aircraft,and its all here.
Snakes on a Plane!

vafi88

Tue Apr 06, 2004 7:54 am

There's not going to be chunks of a/c left after going from 200 to 0 in 1 second. Look at the Pennsylvania UA 757, it hit the dirt and there was nothing.
I'd like to elect a president that has a Higher IQ than a retarted ant.

canoecarrier

Tue Apr 06, 2004 8:18 am

There was a security camera outside the pentagon that caught the plane crashing into the building. Also, I saw a show on the Discovery Times Channel just two days ago, that included interviews with survivors from the building that said that they saw where the nose finally came to rest when they were escaping the fire.

From survivor accounts, there wasn't much left inside the buildling where the impact occured. That includes the office space. A plane traveling at the speed the 757 was, doesn't leave much when it impacts the ground. The energy has to be transfered. As was mentioned, the plane that crashed in PA didn't leave a whole lot to pickup either.
The beatings will continue until morale improves

InnocuousFox

Tue Apr 06, 2004 8:33 am

"But I read it on the intraweb! It MUST be true! And about that thingy I bought from all those emails I get... I SWEAR my johnson is bigger than last week! I just KNEW it was true that it would happen! People on the intraweb are SO great!
Dave Mark - Intrinsic Algorithm - Reducing the world to mathematical equations!

Craigy

Tue Apr 06, 2004 8:54 am

Several years ago, I saw a documentary on "destruction testing".

They were testing the structure of Nuclear power stations.

A wall was built from the same materials used in the powerstation construction.

A fighter jet was propelled along rails (at 600 mph) into the wall.

The jet was vapourised and only dust was left, except for the wing tips, which missed the wall and were sheared off.

I guess the Pentagon is constructed from similar materials.

Craig.

airxliban

Tue Apr 06, 2004 11:32 am

whats the tail number on this one?

and where is it now?
PARIS, FRANCE...THE BEIRUT OF EUROPE.

MD11LuxuryLinr

Tue Apr 06, 2004 11:49 am

Airx..

It was N644AA. Delivered 5/1991. Where is it now? With the rest of the debris from the Pentagon I suppose. What was left, that is.
Caution wake turbulence, you are following a heavy jet.

isitsafenow

Tue Apr 06, 2004 12:23 pm

The plane struck the building faster then 250knots. He throttled up about half mile out per witnesses. The burning debris must of smelled like kerosene. I think that would be
the giveaway on a jet crash along with the people that saw the plane at treetop and lower levels before it hit the building. And there was witnesses.
The wings which was holding the fuel, disintegrated. Its happened on many of plane crashes......Wings.......what wings?
safe
If two people agree on EVERYTHING, then one isn't necessary.

IMissPiedmont

Tue Apr 06, 2004 12:31 pm

Why does that website dispute a 757 hitting the pentagon? I don't recall seeing any 767s lying about Manhattan on that day. I guess the film and live picture I saw were faked as well.
The day you stop learning is the day you should die.

aa777223er

Tue Apr 06, 2004 1:03 pm

Ridiculous. Where are my co-workers who were on board that day? Abducted by aliens?? Please let my colleagues and the other victims rest in peace.
time flies, seize the day

jhooper

Tue Apr 06, 2004 1:53 pm

This has come up way too many times. Let's give it a rest and let the people of AA 77 and the people who died in the Pentagon R.I.P.
Last year 1,944 New Yorkers saw something and said something.

VS340

Tue Apr 06, 2004 2:18 pm

My question is why would the government plan such a large scale attack on itself and its a strange coincidence that it happened on the same day as the other attacks.......Hey, wait a minute, is this guy trying to tell me that 9/11 was a big government setup? oh my god and I bet Israel was involved, its all part of a jewish conspiracy to take over the world.

Conpiracy theorists are great, They make for great entertainment, too bad they ended X-files, Mulder would have gotten to the bottom of this

erj

Tue Apr 06, 2004 2:24 pm

I agree, this theory is ridiculous. If it were a truck bomb, where's the evidence of that? The damage is not consistent with what we've seen from this type of bombings such as OK City or the Marines barracks in Saudi Arabia.

I'm sick of people trying to exploit tragedies and loss of life for their own gain. Let those who perished not be forgotten.

JeffB

Tue Apr 06, 2004 2:35 pm

OMG are you people that buy 1 syllable from that gullible! If you belive one word or photograph(alot of them photoshopped).. then you need help. If you EVER went to the pentagon(I lived in DC at the time and went there a week later) and saw that damage you would know that THREE rings were damaged. this makes me want to get sick for the DA that believe any of this. DISGUSTING! :-(

geedo

Tue Apr 06, 2004 2:59 pm

I've never seen any pictures of a plane crashing into the Pentagon.

I'm not discounting the loss of the plane or all those aboard, I just wonder why with as many cameras that have to be around it, how come we haven't been allowed to see any shots of the impact or moments just beforehand?
I've got Titanic hopes and they aren't sinking

JuniorSpotter
Topic Author

Tue Apr 06, 2004 6:22 pm

Geedo,
There was in fact a camera that caught everything on tape...although I don't actually see an aircraft.
http://www.cnn.com/2002/US/03/07/gen.pentagon.pictures/index.html

Espion007,
That was quite interesting. Never saw that one. Thanks!

And to you guys, calling people gullible - go through this all again. Can you find ANYONE here saying that they actually believe in this conspiracy? No. We're just discussing things, as well as you discuss which equipment will get you from A to B, why the A380 is ferried by boat, or why AF planes are so dirty. Holster your weapons, gentlemen.

Now, I understand people wanting to give this a rest, with respect to the victims...but what about all the other discussions about accidents and tragedies? Should we drop them to? Ban them? It's a way for people to cope with their thoughts. Let them do that, as well as they let you do your thing.
I don't want to sound harsh, but if you don't like it, don't read it.

Peace.
Danny
If something can go wrong, it will.

Tiger119

Tue Apr 06, 2004 6:43 pm

"This has come up way too many times. Let's give it a rest and let the people of AA 77 and the people who died in the Pentagon R.I.P." - Amen brother
Flying is the second greatest thrill known to mankind, landing is the first!

agill

Tue Apr 06, 2004 7:40 pm

I remember seeing picyre with wreckage from the crash. Engines and some stuff could be seen. But most of the plane was most likely incinirated.

Starlionblue

Tue Apr 06, 2004 7:45 pm

My favorite part of this website is where they ask "why didn't the wings do any damage?". Eh... Because they weigh far too little to have an impact on a concrete building?
"There are no stupid questions, but there are a lot of inquisitive idiots." - John Ringo

a3xx900

Tue Apr 06, 2004 8:15 pm

I love conspiracy theories. Everytime I stumble over one, I think "Hell, yeah! They're right!". Then, just like in this case, I read the counter-evidence and think "Oh damn, they lied!".
It shows me how stupid we are and that we believe everything we're told. It's always a reminder for me to think twice before I believe anything seen on TV or the internet.
Always remember that mass media are a far more powerful weapon than any bombs or missiles, and that there are always people who aren't afraid to (mis)use them. So, keep a distance to everything you see or hear today and build your own opinion. Just my two-cents-opinion.

Starlionblue: Ever seen what an umbrella on the backseat of a car can do when the car crashes, even at low speeds? I think the wings did have enough mass to cause serious damage to the building.
Why is 10 afraid of 7? Because 7 8 9.

Starlionblue

Tue Apr 06, 2004 8:18 pm

Yes and no. The pentagon has pretty thick walls, and wings shear off.
"There are no stupid questions, but there are a lot of inquisitive idiots." - John Ringo

henpol747

Wed Apr 07, 2004 1:52 am

AA777223ER:

you are pretty damn wright!!!

Those "amazing" stories serve absolutely no purpose. We should let the victims rest in peace, and let the families of the victims put this terrifying act of nonsense behind!!

Henpol747
Vive la France! ¡Viva México!

7e72004

Wed Apr 07, 2004 1:55 am

The plane hit the freakin pentagon...leave it alone.
The next generation of aircraft is just around the corner!

Starlionblue

Wed Apr 07, 2004 2:00 am

We're just having a friendly bash at a nice little conspiracy theory.

BTW, did you hear that Elvis and Kennedy are still alive and living the moon in a secret base built by aliens for the NSA?

MD80Nut

Wed Apr 07, 2004 2:15 am

The guy who wrote the book on that whole "there was no 757 at the Pentagon" made a lot of money selling his nonsense to his gullible countrymen in France. I hear his next book is called "France Really Didn't Lose To Germany In 1940 And Actually Defeated The Nazis"!  Smile/happy/getting dizzy

cheers, Ralph
Fly Douglas Jets DC-8 / DC-9 / DC-10 / MD80 / MD11 / MD90 / 717

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos