Interflug
Topic Author

CP's new colours

Sun Jan 31, 1999 4:22 pm

Does anyone have details or even photo's of Candiens' new livery and corporate colours launched recently?
Apparently they are having a complete overhaul - livery, uniforms, interiors, tickets etc.

alan

RE: CP's new colours

Sun Jan 31, 1999 8:23 pm

Perhaps you could get some info. on their site. I must be one of the few who preferred the older livery. It looked more "executive", if that's the right word. Actually a lot of airline liveries which have recently changed aren't (in my opinion) any better.

Some of BA's designs make the plane look like a Mardi Gras accessory (although I think the Concorde livery looks excellent-very smart); TransBrazil had a very bright rainbow-coloured tail-why did they go and change it!!;Aerolineas Argentinas planes looked very nice before Iberia got hold of their paintbrushes.

Hovever, some new liveries are excellent: Delta/United/Varig/Air Canada/China Airlines (Taiwan) and my top prize goes to Lan Chile for their excellent shooting star design.
Alan.

Mon Feb 01, 1999 5:28 am

There's a picture of Canadian's new colors on a 747-400 at http://www.justplanes.com/pics.html

Interflug
Topic Author

RE: CP's new colours-David

Mon Feb 01, 1999 9:20 am

Thanks David - I'll visit there now, I couldn't get a link to CP's website

airwolf

Tue Feb 02, 1999 4:00 am

I personaly like their new look. It looks fun, yet professional at the same time. Can't wait to get some photos of it.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos