Moderators: jsumali2, richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

pilotntrng
Topic Author

Beware Of PHL

Thu Jun 16, 2005 12:35 pm

I have the absolute worst luck. Check my postings lol. To get to the point I was doing TDY in ABE last week and basically all hell broke loose for me. I sprained my ankle on one day and the next I lose my wallet in an ERJ cargo hold. I had just cashed my paycheck to be able to have food and necessities on my TDY trip. I was working flight 3111 from ABE to PHL and my wallet flops out. I realize this about an hour later. Phone call after phone call is made to PHL. Finally we get a hold of someone, the wallet will be on the next flight to ABE. Flight 3939 arrives with my wallet.....minus 700 dollars. My point is, if you connect through PHL, take heed on what you pack in your baggage and carryons. I hope you don't learn the hard way.
Booooo Lois, Yaaaa Beer!!!

Tornado82

RE: Beware Of PHL

Thu Jun 16, 2005 12:50 pm

Welcome to the Lehigh Valley!!! Sorry about your luck in PHL though, stuff like that is why I refuse to fly US unless I can connect in PIT/CLT.

pilotntrng
Topic Author

Thu Jun 16, 2005 12:58 pm

tornado82-

ABE was awesome, they have some great folks there. I loved the area. Just some of my colleegues in a different station ( i.e. PHL) made it hell. Why can't people be human beings? That is another topic I know, but PHL has some of the *&#$*& people ever. lol

Brad

UALPHLCS

Thu Jun 16, 2005 1:05 pm

Have you checked with the airline that you traveled on about the money?

I know it's UA's policy to deposit cash from wallets and issue a check when the owner is found. It keeps the cash safer from those who may be tempted. I'm sure other airlines have similar policies to ensure that customer money gets back to the rightful owner. I've worked for UA for 6 years and seen at least 2 dozen wallets lost on planes on the ticket counter on the concourse, but every employee has turned in the wallet with all the cash still in it.
A little less Hooah, and a little more Dooah.

pilotntrng
Topic Author

Thu Jun 16, 2005 1:11 pm

UALPHLCS-

Hey thanks for the response, but I am an employee. I was on TDY ( temporary duty) in ABE. My wallet fell out in the cargo bin on an ERJ. Well not to say anything about other airlines, but the employees for US in PHL are nothing but thugs and thieves ( I.E. Christmas of '04)

Brad

hawk44

Thu Jun 16, 2005 1:15 pm

Quoting Pilotntrng (Thread starter):
if you connect through PHL, take heed on what you pack in your baggage and carryons. I hope you don't learn the hard way.

Rumor has it some guys in PHL are out on the work release program. Not trying to put down any ex-cons or anything like that. But crews have reported items being missing from aircraft as well as liquor bins being broken into.

Sorry about your wallet it's unfortunate that companies can not get good hard honest workers like yourself at all stations. I hope you contact the station manager and explain the situation and get an outcome like UALPHLCS described.

Hawk44
Never under estimate the power of US

UALPHLCS

Thu Jun 16, 2005 1:21 pm

Brad,

I'd still check with the station. It may be that I'm an optimist or that I just work with a more honest bunch, but I have a feeling a supervisor has the cash locked in a safe somewhere with the deposits for the day.
A little less Hooah, and a little more Dooah.

jetdeltamsy

Thu Jun 16, 2005 1:50 pm

Flight 3939 arrives with my wallet.....minus 700 dollars. My point is, if you connect through PHL, take heed on what you pack in your baggage and carryons.

This would happen anywhere. Why pick on Philadelphia?
Tired of airline bankruptcies....EA/PA/TW and finally DL.

runway27right

Thu Jun 16, 2005 5:29 pm

Although I do NOT like the Airline, I personally know a few US workers at PHL and they are not anything close to what you suggest. There are a few rotten apples EVERYWHERE. I would place the blame on yourself for not securing your wallet. By blaming all the US workers or an airport or city for that matter is how racism & hatred starts.

Paul
Keeping PHL Spotting Alive Daily!

Tornado82

Thu Jun 16, 2005 9:37 pm

Quoting Runway27Right (Reply 8):
racism

Excuse me, who mentioned race?? Just wondering. People immediately jumping on the "this is racist" bandwagon when nobody mentioned a dang thing about race is how racism and hatred starts because it plants the idea in others' minds.

This was a thread about US's well known baggage problems at PHL. There have been MANY cases of poor service, dishonesty, and theft in US's baggage there, like was said... the Christmas incidents are a glaring example. I tell everyone I know to NEVER check bags if they're taking US via PHL, and if I'm going on a long enough trip that I know I'll have to check bags I avoid PHL all together, period.

BlueSky1976

Thu Jun 16, 2005 9:45 pm

Rule #1:

ALWAYS CARRY YOUR WALLET WITH YOU, NO MATTER WHAT.

Rule #2:

In case of any doubt, see rule #1.

I'm sorry you've had to learn it the hard way. I NEVER put any valuables, ie cell phones, wallets, passports - into any luggage. You have plenty of room in your pockets to carry those items with you.
Proudly avoiding 737 MAX since 18.11.2020.

ORD2PHL

Thu Jun 16, 2005 10:33 pm

Rule #1

Read the post first.

The guy was working the flight on the ramp in some way and while in the cargo hold his wallet fell out. It wasn't in his checked baggage as he is an EMPLOYEE who was working the flight.

ORD2PHL

September11

Thu Jun 16, 2005 10:50 pm

Flight 3939 arrives with my wallet.....minus 700 dollars

$700 dollars in cash! My goodness .... my sympathy card to you. That bad person!
Airliners.net of the Future

Jalto27R

Thu Jun 16, 2005 11:01 pm

Whoa there...this is NOT a PHL thing! I can't believe you can even bring PHL into the picture! I'm sorry that you can't figure out how to secure a walllet with SEVEN HUNDRED dollars in it, but that doesn't make it the fault of PHL that a couple bad apples, as Paul said, got to your money. I'm sorry for your loss, but if I were a person reading this thread, I'd think twice about the message you are trying to put across. This has nothing to do with the insecurity of PHL, and everything to do with a couple people out of hundreds who did a morally wrong thing.

Mike

runway27right

Thu Jun 16, 2005 11:25 pm

I didn't say the incident or any remarks that were made as racist. I just stated that's how racism started. It was an analogy. Someone blaming a whole race because one person of a race did them wrong. This thread brought forth the point that this is the way everyone that works at PHL is. I did NOT say it was a race issue. Re-read my comment.

But everyone should follow BlueSky's Rule #1.

or at the very least, Rule #2.

That goes for anywhere you travel.

I have traveled in & out of PHL many times without incident.

PHLBOS

Fri Jun 17, 2005 12:30 am

Flight 3939 arrives with my wallet.....minus 700 dollars.

As unfortunate as this incident is, I have to ask; WHY were you carrying such a large amount of cash in your wallet at the time?

Not to be harsh here, but that is just asking for trouble... regardless of where your wallet fell out (plane cargo hold, restaurant, men's room, etc.). If, for some temporary reason, you need to carry a lot of cash; I would suggest placing it in another pocket. Either that or just start putting your wallet (large amount of cash or no large amount of cash) in one of your front pockets instead of the rear (I do that all the time); that way your wallet's less likely to fall out in the future.

Something to ponder.
"TransEastern! You'll feel like you've never left the ground because we treat you like dirt!" SNL Parady ad circa 1981

redngold

Fri Jun 17, 2005 12:53 am

I also hate traveling through PHL. I try to connect at PIT, CLT or I fly another airline. One time I had to run through the terminal on crutches because there was no cart waiting for me upon arrival of my very late originating flight -- only to find that my connecting flight was cancelled. Couldn't there have been someone there to tell me not to run?

redngold
Up, up and away!

MD11LuxuryLinr

Fri Jun 17, 2005 1:44 am

Flight 3939 arrives with my wallet.....minus 700 dollars

Being from the PHL area, I can assure you that I would've kept both the wallet and your 700 dollars.

My point is, if you connect through PHL, take heed on what you pack in your baggage and carry-ons. I hope you don't learn the hard way.

More like if you fly ANYWHERE, you should always be aware of the location and security of your carry-ons and personal items. Pointing the finger strictly at PHL is ridiculous.
Caution wake turbulence, you are following a heavy jet.

Tornado82

Fri Jun 17, 2005 2:43 am

Quoting MD11LuxuryLinr (Reply 17):
Pointing the finger strictly at PHL is ridiculous.

But the finger for all the lost bags on US, thefts out of bags, and misconnected bags usually DOES point strictly at PHL, and the media has made a good job of publicizing the Christmas fiasco. I tend to think of myself as a more knowledgable air-traveler than most, and still won't let PHL touch my bags.

For instance: Memorial Day I was scheduled IND-CLE-ABE on CO-Ex. The ERJ to take me IND-CLE was about an hour late due to mechanical, which would have missed my connection to ABE, and being the last flight of the night to ABE, CO had to reaccomodate me. They reaccomodated me to US, IND-PHL-ABE. I had already checked my bag with CO just because I didn't feel like cramming it into a fully loaded ERJ or doing Planeside check. When CO misconnected me, I made them give me my bag back, in hand, before I'd go to PHL on US (Due to my new itinerary I now had 3 hours to kill in IND, so this wasn't an issue and I had run out of articles to read in the Indy paper since they were ALL about Danica Patrick). This offended a USAirways agent in IND, to whom I told "I won't let your guys touch it in Philly with a connection" and she said "Oh, I thought you were terminating in Philly, going to Philly and having to connect to Express, I understand as well. You wouldn't see it till Tuesday otherwise."

US A333 PIT

Fri Jun 17, 2005 2:50 am

But let's face it people, PHL is notorious for having the most thuggish and militant, ground workers of most U.S. airports. Of course it's a minority, but among that minority are a lot of bad apples. I know from experience and that of many others. PHL doesn't have that reputation for nothing.

pilotntrng
Topic Author

Fri Jun 17, 2005 5:32 am

MD11Luxryliner...

You must not either a) not be a US Air employee or b) Fly into and out of PHL often. Not too be rude , butyou need to look at the facts.

Brad

pilotntrng
Topic Author

Fri Jun 17, 2005 5:36 am

Although I do NOT like the Airline, I personally know a few US workers at PHL and they are not anything close to what you suggest. There are a few rotten apples EVERYWHERE. I would place the blame on yourself for not securing your wallet. By blaming all the US workers or an airport or city for that matter is how racism & hatred starts.

Paul

You are dead wrong my friend. You definitly don't work out at the airport do you? You need to look at the facts. PHL is full of thugs and thieves. This has nothing to do with race. It has something to do with character. They have none.Until this happens to you or your luggage is broken into or your bag tag is swipped and sent onto somewhere else, then keep those comments to yourself

Brad

MD11LuxuryLinr

Fri Jun 17, 2005 6:08 am

Quoting Pilotntrng (Reply 20):
Not too be rude , butyou need to look at the facts.

Nah.. I'm comfortable at this point.  bigthumbsup 

SkyexRamper

Fri Jun 17, 2005 7:28 am

the next I lose my wallet in an ERJ cargo hold.

Why didn't you put your wallet in a backpack and lock it or other means. I never work the ramp with anything but what I need to work.

I sprained my ankle on one day

I would've gone home, not worth hurting yourself for a long period of time over a few bucks.
Good Luck to all Skyway Pilots! It's been great working with you!

pilotntrng
Topic Author

Fri Jun 17, 2005 8:48 am

MD11luxuryliner

that last comment made a lot of sense. thanks for posting

SkyExramper...

I was on TDY , I didn't know alot about these people. I was alot more comfortable having my wallet on me then in a bag in ops. It was bad luck mixed with bad people.

If people through out this website don't comprehend how bad Philly is, then I am sorry for the fog clouding your judgement. Need to wake up and smell the coffee.

Brad

runway27right

Fri Jun 17, 2005 9:13 am

Dead Wrong? I Think not. But I'm not wasting my words of experience to go against words of hearsay.

Tell us where these 'facts' of PHL being full of thieves & thugs. And not someone's aunt's neighbor's best friend's uncle saying they heard that from a co-worker.

The bottom line with this incident is, someone was very careless with their wallet. I'm just glad he didn't sprain his ankle at PHL, or we may be having a second debate on how PHL is a hazardous airport.

BishopOfPHL

Fri Jun 17, 2005 9:51 am

Shouldn't have 700 bucks in your pocket when crawling around a cargo hold. I don't care what your circumstances were; put the cash somewhere else. Get over it and stop wasting everyone's time.

Philly Phlyer

Fri Jun 17, 2005 10:51 am

Sorry about your loss, but you need to overcome your bitterness and realize that, while most employees and people are general are decent, there are rotten apples everywhere. Philadelphia does not corner the market in that category. I can speak as someone who grew up in small towns and cities in the Midwest and have lived in New York and Philadelphia for the last 15 years.

I fly in and out of Philly twice a week and have been doing this for 12 years. I have nothing but good things to say about the employees of the airlines that I generally fly (80% US, 10% UAL and 10% other). There are airports where I have encountered rude employees, but that is life and does not reflect on everyone at a particular station.

In all the years of flying, there have been two incidents of theft from luggage belonging to my family members. One was my mother-in-law who had a pearl necklace stolen from a locked suitcase (the lock was cut off the suitcase) on a flight from Louisville to St. Louis. The other was my wife who had all her jewelry stolen from a locked suitcase (lock was smashed) on a flight from Kansas City to Denver. In addition, one of co-workers had a PC stolen from a locked bag on a flight from Pittsburgh to Dallas. In all three instances, the valuable items should not have been checked.

I would suggest that you need to file a police report on the theft as well as your file a report with your employer. You also need to check with your employer to see whether they are bonded to cover employee theft (most companies are) and whether that would cover your loss. You also might check with your insurance agent regarding your renters or homeowners insurance to determine whether there is any coverage there (my wife and mother-in-law found they were covered under these policies).

MD11LuxuryLinr

Fri Jun 17, 2005 11:01 am

Quoting PilotNTrng (Reply 24):

You're welcome. Seriously though, Brad, I've lost a big sum of money out of pocket before and it sucked.. so I feel for you. I have flown out of Philly a great amount of times in my rather young life, granted, probably only less than half on USAir, but I've never had a problem.

pilotntrng
Topic Author

Fri Jun 17, 2005 12:01 pm

BishopofPHL,

You know what? I have some pretty harsh things to say to you, because it seems like you are one of the idiots that work in Philly. Im going to have the decency to hold back what I think of you and your comments. If I were wasting your time, why would you read this post? Got a lot of time on your hands it seems. My experiences have proven that PHL as a "whole" is a horrible station. The "good" people should have come forward and defended themselves and stop the thugs and theives.

Brad

pilotntrng
Topic Author

Fri Jun 17, 2005 12:03 pm

I just thought of something else.

I had to cash mypaycheck in ABE because my company did not fork over money for my meals. I had to pay out of my pocket. I had it cashed and was in my wallet. It fell out in a cargo hold. It was a blunder that I will regret for the next few weeks. If you call me an idiot or whatever for having my money in my wallet, well just try to work for Piedmont.

Brad

Tornado82

Fri Jun 17, 2005 12:49 pm

PilotNTrng:

Could have been worse than not having money forked over for meals... Piedmont could have made you drive the Blue Route/I-476 up here to the Lehigh Valley every day from PHL... talk about a nightmare sometimes.  banghead 

pilotntrng
Topic Author

Fri Jun 17, 2005 12:58 pm

Tornado82

That would not surprise me lol. That sounds like a rough drive. Have you had to do it?

Tornado82

Fri Jun 17, 2005 9:32 pm

A few times if money was tight, or the routings/connects would be MUCH more convenient, I drove down to PHL for flights instead of direct from ABE... and a few times for other things I've been down in that general area. Depending on the time of day, yikes! ...and that comes from someone who spent 2.5 of my last 3 years in Chicagoland.

BWI757

Sat Jun 18, 2005 12:23 am

PilotNTrng

Just a possible suggestion so that this does not happen to you again:

Doesn't your employer offer direct deposit? Many banks offer Visa debit cards, so you could have your pay put in the bank then tap it with the card. Plus, if you lost the card you would call the bank, put a hold on the card and not worry about theft.

BWI757
"Like stars across the sky, we were born to shine" - Andrea Bocelli

BishopOfPHL

Sat Jun 18, 2005 12:32 am

PilotNTrng,

Your assumption is wrong; no I don't work at PHL, but live in the area and fly in/out of there for work quite often and don't seem to mind the place except for the usual traffic/weather delays.

I'd echo most everything that PhillyPhlyer mentioned above, but it all comes down to common sense of lack thereof. I don't make it a practice to carry around my whole paycheck in cash in my wallet nor should you unless you want to take on the risk that you just might lose/misplace it. I'm sorry you were in the predicament where you had to, though.

Unfortunately, I can't think of many places you'd have much luck getting your $700 back, let alone from PHL airport, so why go out of your way to bash a group of people/employees in a post for a situation in which you could find yourself quite easily just about anywhere? Get facts to back up your generalizations and I'll let it go.

On a side not, the Blue Route/476 drive IS miserable. If only decent rail transport existed between PHL/ABE areas....that's just a dream though.

EnviroTO

Sat Jun 18, 2005 12:55 am

Quoting Jalto27R (Reply 13):
This has nothing to do with the insecurity of PHL, and everything to do with a couple people out of hundreds who did a morally wrong thing.

People in a secure area doing morally wrong things are security risks in PHL aren't they? If there are untrustworthy people in a secure area then what is the point of security and the whole post 9/11 hoopla? First take 700 dollars from a wallet and then maybe next time put a package on a plane for some extra cash. I can't understand people who judge a person who accidentally dropped his wallet more harshly than a person paid and trusted to work the ramp that steals. That's nuts.

Tornado82

Sat Jun 18, 2005 2:09 am

Quoting BishopOfPHL (Reply 35):
On a side not, the Blue Route/476 drive IS miserable. If only decent rail transport existed between PHL/ABE areas....that's just a dream though.

...or to Newark from the Lehigh Valley as well!! Once you'd get to Newark you'd be rail-linked to just about everything. If Chicago's rail links extend halfway across Indiana, why can't the East coast rail networks extend to an area as big as "The Valley?"

Note: This following is sentence is said with tongue-in-cheek.

Maaaaaaaaaaaybe, the pilots of that RJ from PHL-ABE took the $700. With the slave labor rates some RJ pilots get paid, that would about double their yearly take home pay. It's a shame the wages they make compared to their mainline counterparts. A captain is a captain in my book, and in stormy wx it's probably easier to fly the 777 with it's larger mass than any RJ.

Goldenshield

Sat Jun 18, 2005 2:26 am

Why the heck were you carrying around that much money on you in the first place? I can understand if you want to have that money for bills and such, but isn't that what checks are for? I don't even carry that much on me in VEGAS of all places.
Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun.

ALB2ATL

Sat Jun 18, 2005 3:24 am

I have to agree that PHL is the worst hub/airport I have ever visited! I was assaulted (yes, assaulted) by a gate agent at PHL two years ago. Everything that day was disastrous - weather, people etc, etc.

Flew FLL/PIT/PHL (due to missed connection in PIT)/ALB. My friend and I were separated on the PIT/PHL leg and he forgot a bag in row 21 on a 737-300. I asked the gate agt for help and he rolled his eyes and said "I have to help about 100 other people." That's all he said - no more, no less! I asked nicely if I could go retrieve the bag and he said I wasn't allowed back on the plane - ok, I understand. I asked him if he could get the bag as I was about to miss my connection (again). He rolled his eyes and strolled down the jetway. 10 minutes later, I was fed up, went down to the jetway and met the gate agt. at the doorway. He screamed "you're not allowed down here!!" I grabbed the bag from his hands and he grabbed the back of my neck! I screamed "don't you f*#@king touch me" and ran to my connecting flight. FUNNY thing is, the gate for my Albany flight was right next door!! We were the last two on the flight, luckily had FIRST CLASS, had a bottle of wine and forgot about that mean gate agt - until now!  Wink

pilotntrng
Topic Author

Sat Jun 18, 2005 10:31 am

Goldenshield,

If you go back and read some of my posts then you would understand. My company wouldn't provide meal money upfront. They will reimburse though receipts. I ran out of money and had to cash the check in Allentown

Goldenshield

Sat Jun 18, 2005 12:46 pm

Understandable. I still think it's a bit much, though.  Wink Plus, this thread got too long, so I just glanced over the replies.
Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun.

mojo89

Sat Jun 18, 2005 12:59 pm

Quoting BWI757 (Reply 34):
Doesn't your employer offer direct deposit? Many banks offer Visa debit cards, so you could have your pay put in the bank then tap it with the card

BWI757-
My question exactly. If you are in the airline biz and don't have direct deposit then what are you waiting for?
When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

Jalto27R

Mon Jun 20, 2005 3:06 am

Quoting EnviroTO (Reply 36):
People in a secure area doing morally wrong things are security risks in PHL aren't they? If there are untrustworthy people in a secure area then what is the point of security and the whole post 9/11 hoopla? First take 700 dollars from a wallet and then maybe next time put a package on a plane for some extra cash. I can't understand people who judge a person who accidentally dropped his wallet more harshly than a person paid and trusted to work the ramp that steals. That's nuts.

Then I guess every airport worldwide must have some serious security issues!

Quoting PilotNTrng (Reply 24):
MD11luxuryliner

Bud, maybe you should hold back from bashing all the PHL locals. Your guessing that none of us fly out PHL often is pretty amusing, as most of us are there on a daily basis.

Mike

qantas777

Mon Jun 20, 2005 9:47 pm

seems like most rampers, especially for usair are scum in Philly.
airport sucks. atc blows, and the ground handling for the airplanes...always terrible. Do not know why they built that pointless regional runway too. I just like to blame it on the loser mayor of Philly,,,,Street,,,but I know it's many other factors. Bottom line, tear it all up and build the airport somewhere else.

bond007

Mon Jun 20, 2005 10:07 pm

Rule #4 - Don't carry large amounts of cash in your wallet.

Rule #5 - If you ignore Rule #4 - make sure you don't lose that wallet!

Personally, I'd be embarrassed about posting about such a dumb incident, and then blaming it on the 'thugs and thieves' at PHL.

Hey, I'm sorry you lost the money, but you've gotta take care of yourself.

Jimbo
I'd rather be on the ground wishing I was in the air, than in the air wishing I was on the ground!

MD11LuxuryLinr

Tue Jun 21, 2005 2:08 am

Quoting Qantas777 (Reply 44):
atc blows

Well, I personally feel that you can shove that remark right up your @ss. The folks in the tower at PHL do an A+ First Class job with the facility they are given. You know nothing about them, obviously.

EnviroTO

Tue Jun 21, 2005 3:17 am

Quoting Jalto27R (Reply 43):

Then I guess every airport worldwide must have some serious security issues!

Most ramps employ theives?

PHLapproach

Tue Jun 21, 2005 5:30 am

Quoting Qantas777 (Reply 44):
seems like most rampers, especially for usair are scum in Philly.
airport sucks. atc blows, and the ground handling for the airplanes...always terrible. Do not know why they built that pointless regional runway too. I just like to blame it on the loser mayor of Philly,,,,Street,,,but I know it's many other factors. Bottom line, tear it all up and build the airport somewhere else.

First off the plan for 26/8 was started when Rendell was in. And I would just like to ask you why does the ATC suck. You wouldn't know the first thing about controlling.

Jalto27R

Tue Jun 21, 2005 5:39 am

Quoting EnviroTO (Reply 36):
People in a secure area doing morally wrong things are security risks in PHL aren't they? If there are untrustworthy people in a secure area then what is the point of security and the whole post 9/11 hoopla?

If you are going to imply that such theory, then just about every airport on the planet is a security risk. I,also, do not know where the ATC or regional runway comments came from. Air Traffic Control at PHL is excellent, Ed knows them personally, I've met them, and visited. You don't have a clue what you are talking about, bud.

Mike

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos