Moderators: jsumali2, richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

zeke

RE: Airbus Fears A350 Demand Will Outstrip Supply Chai

Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:45 am

Quoting M27 (Reply 149):
is clearly out of context with post No 106 (which was a reply to post 29). In other words, Air New Zealand has zero to do with these two posts, and its sad that you try to distort that.

M27,

I said

Quoting Zeke (Reply 131):
Tell Air New Zealand, Boeing is still paying them millions for delays.

Which was a reply to Ikramerica who said the 777 was not delayed.

Boeing was contractually obligated to deliver 777 aircraft to ANA and Air New Zealand, those aircraft have been delayed. Which goes back to post 29.

Quoting Keesje (Reply 29):
Please believe me : "we know Boeing will deliver on their promises" is an urban legend carefully cultivated here on a.net. Participating in it is a choice.

Did you know Airbus is still ramping up production ? They have delivered more commercial aircraft this year than Boeing.

M27

Thu Oct 13, 2005 2:15 am

Quoting Zeke (Reply 150):
Did you know Airbus is still ramping up production ? They have delivered more commercial aircraft this year than Boeing.

Yes, and last year and probably next year as well. I must ask why you ask? Does it have anything to do with the discussion?

I can't speak for Ikramerica, but believe that he was refering to the original launch customers. You know United, British Airways! Sort of like SQ, QF and EK as far as the A380 goes. By the way, did you know that the A380 has been delayed?

Which was a reply to Ikramerica who said the 777 was not delayed.

Which I believe to be correct in the sense that he made it.

Glom

Thu Oct 13, 2005 2:16 am

Boeing was contractually obligated to deliver 777 aircraft to ANA and Air New Zealand, those aircraft have been delayed.

Aren't we talking about the deliveries due to the recent machinist strike? That is hardly relevant to whether the 777 EIS was delayed.

zeke

Thu Oct 13, 2005 2:35 am

Quoting M27 (Reply 151):
Yes, and last year and probably next year as well. I must ask why you ask? Does it have anything to do with the discussion?

This thread believe it or not was about A350 production rates.

Quoting M27 (Reply 151):
By the way, did you know that the A380 has been delayed?

I think the Boeing term is "revised delivery date", or revised launch date if you talk 772LR speak.

Quoting M27 (Reply 151):
Which I believe to be correct in the sense that he made it.

Well I didnt in the context of the whole post, nor have they been able to deliver 737s to Ryanair on time of late.

Quoting Glom (Reply 152):
Aren't we talking about the deliveries due to the recent machinist strike? That is hardly relevant to whether the 777 EIS was delayed.

I was reading a little further down in the same post

Quoting Keesje (Reply 29):
Please believe me : "we know Boeing will deliver on their promises" is an urban legend carefully cultivated here on a.net. Participating in it is a choice.

Which of course was in reply to

Quoting USAF336TFS (Reply 20):
On a bullsh*t scale, Mr. Leahy pegs the meter, without question. I have yet to hear Randy claim that he's worried that he can't deliver on orders.

which is not talking about the 777 EIS

[Edited 2005-10-12 19:42:32]

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos