Moderators: jsumali2, richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

Humberside
Topic Author

Allegiant Air - Where Next?

Wed Jan 04, 2006 2:42 am

What destinations are Allegiant Air likely to open next, or have they run out of small airports to serve?

Also what is the chance or service from existing cities to Sanford, like Wichita and Springfield?

Finally, how likely are Allegiant Air to fly scheduled services on Tuesdays, if routes like LAS-Ft Collins-Loveland/Peoria require extra frequencies to meet demand?
Visit the Air Humberside Website and Forum

jeb94

RE: Allegiant Air - Where Next?

Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:03 am

All I can say is stay tuned. We're in a brief holding pattern at the moment for aircraft acquisitions and trying to get set up for March madness, (NCAA College basketball tournament), but as soon as the aircraft become available the expansions will resume. There are still plenty of untapped markets to look at and the 12 aircraft yet to be delivered, including one MD87, we'll have the aircraft starting late spring.

FATFlyer

Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:25 am

My sources are also quiet right now about new cities/routes for 2006.

BUT, the additional aircraft and the interesting choices of new investors that Maury added in 2005 point to some exciting times coming up.

N945AS joined the fleet last month but those next 12 aircraft will be fun to watch.
"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness." - Mark Twain

isitsafenow

Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:57 am

Quoting FATFlyer (Reply 2):
but those next 12 aircraft will be fun to watch.

Like, different then the MD-80's or 87's?
This sounds quite interesting. I do like the way they do business, serving small city America and taking you places you want to go like Orlando or Las Vegas. It seems successful with great new possibilities on the horizon.
safe
If two people agree on EVERYTHING, then one isn't necessary.

ERJ170

Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:58 am

Any possibilities of ILM (Wilmington, NC)? I have seen them fly through several times...
Aiming High and going far..

FATFlyer

Wed Jan 04, 2006 4:15 am

Quoting Isitsafenow (Reply 3):
Like, different then the MD-80's or 87's?

I haven't heard that they will be adding any different type of equipment in 2006.

But it will be fun from the standpoint that 12 aircraft is over 50% growth in the fleet. While that is a high number and dangerous, Allegiant so far has been showing the ability to pick successful routes and manage fast growth. As an observer, I find the strategy decisions and route choices to be fun and interesting to watch.

Quoting Isitsafenow (Reply 3):
I do like the way they do business, serving small city America and taking you places you want to go like Orlando or Las Vegas. It seems successful with great new possibilities on the horizon.

Mike Boyd comments on Allegiant today in his 2006 outlook.

Spikes At Small Markets Driven By Discretionary LCCs. The entry, and in some cases, the later exit, of discretionary LCCs that focus solely on generating new traffic to Orlando and Las Vegas, will cause huge spikes and declines at some smaller airports.

These types of airlines, such as Allegiant and Hooters, create not the "Southwest effect" but the "Blackjack table effect." They literally create an entirely new passenger strata by offering high-value vacation packages that divert discretionary dollars from one application, say, a new refrigerator, into another, a trip to 'Vegas or to Orlando.

When these carriers enter a small secondary market, enplanement levels, starting from a small base, see enormous percentage gains. While this is positive for all concerned, it must be kept in mind that there's a fundamental difference between these traffic flows and the core air service demand at a given community.

http://www.aviationplanning.com/Predictions2006.htm

I like that, the blackjack table effect.

BigGSFO

Wed Jan 04, 2006 4:21 am

SCK was discussed on this forum not too long ago.

SCK Says Talking To G4 And QX

I personally would like to see them at Santa Rosa (STS). I think residents in the North Bay would like the direct Vegas service without crossing a bridge. I can see the aforementioned "blackjack effect" from there.

CIDFlyer

Wed Jan 04, 2006 4:52 am

Quoting Humberside (Thread starter):
Also what is the chance or service from existing cities to Sanford, like Wichita and Springfield?

I believe Springfield, MO is already connected to SFB

stlgph

Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:02 am

Quoting Jeb94 (Reply 1):

Jeb, I asked this question once and if there was a response, I lost it in the forum somewhere somehow.

But on an average day, how many flights does Allegiant operate total from their airport? And yes I complete understand most of their markets are served two days a week, but I was just wondering an estimated grand total of outbounds from LAS.
if assumptions could fly, airliners.net would be the world's busiest airport

Humberside
Topic Author

Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:03 am

Quoting CIDflyer (Reply 7):
I believe Springfield, MO is already connected to SFB

Indeed they do. The Allegiant route map is becoming a bit crowded and hard to follow. Perhaps they need separate ones for LAS and SFB?

FATFlyer

Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:11 am

Quoting Stlgph (Reply 8):
But on an average day, how many flights does Allegiant operate total from their airport?

I'll jump in for Jeb. I find the Allegiant fares page on their web site a quick resource for this type of info because of its layout.
http://www.allegiantair.com/fares.htm

LAS - About 21-22 on Sun/Mon/Th/Fri, about half that on Wed/Sat, none on Tues
SFB - About 8 per day, except Tues.

FLAIRPORT

Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:59 am

So Allegiant effectivly closes on Tuesday?

Quoting ERJ170 (Reply 4):
Any possibilities of ILM (Wilmington, NC)? I have seen them fly through several times...

Well with you guys getting B767 service to London via BDA, anything is possible  Wink
NEXT FLIGHT: FLL-ATL-HPN on FL

Humberside
Topic Author

Wed Jan 04, 2006 6:11 am

Quoting FLAIRPORT (Reply 11):
So Allegiant effectivly closes on Tuesday?

I thought Tuesday was charter and maintenance day?

flyinryan99

Wed Jan 04, 2006 6:23 am

FATFlyer - With 12 aircraft coming on, one would think they could add about 3 - 4 cities per aircraft, depending on stage length. Could they be possibly thinking of opening another city in the "sunshine" state? Cities like PIE/TPA, FLL/MIA, RSW come to mind where they could go. I really like what they've done here in Toledo.....as far as I can tell, all the seats are constantly full, sure as heck taking all the fuel they can take to LAS  Wink

Ryan

southsky

Wed Jan 04, 2006 6:46 am

What about MOB? I'm sure Mobile could support any new service (especially G4) after all the cutbacks after Katrina.

CIDFlyer

Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:22 am

Quoting Flyinryan99 (Reply 13):
Cities like PIE/TPA, FLL/MIA, RSW come to mind where they could go.

I could see those too, especially maybe PIE since the departures of Southeast and ATA have left it relatively empty.

stlgph

Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:05 am

Quoting CIDflyer (Reply 15):

I could see those too, especially maybe PIE since the departures of Southeast and ATA have left it relatively empty.

Depending on the city, could be a good idea. I doubt USA 3000 would want to counter-compete by beginning services to Allegiant's smaller markets. They seem to be sticking with major market services into St. Petersburg.

Quoting FATFlyer (Reply 10):
I'll jump in for Jeb. I find the Allegiant fares page on their web site a quick resource for this type of info because of its layout.

Ah, thanks. I never really browsed their website long enough to find that page.

DesertFlyer

Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:20 am

Quoting BigGSFO (Reply 6):
I personally would like to see them at Santa Rosa (STS). I think residents in the North Bay would like the direct Vegas service without crossing a bridge. I can see the aforementioned "blackjack effect" from there.

I use to live next to STS and even the Skywest Brasilia EMB-120s were weight restricted due to the runway length. I don't think the MadDogs could make it in and out, although I'd love to see it.

iowaman

Wed Jan 04, 2006 12:12 pm

Now that my wishes (FAR and LNK on G4) came true, I'm gonna say RST is possible. I think it really could work. Other cities I'll throw in there are CPR, EUG and BIL. EUG and BIL have that 2-3am Mesa CRJ from LAS, and CPR is not all that far from FNL/DEN though, so those are questionable.

Quoting Southsky (Reply 14):
What about MOB? I'm sure Mobile could support any new service (especially G4) after all the cutbacks after Katrina.

Maybe it could start off twice weekly, MOB seems small and aways away from LAS (like the typical G4 city), and is shorter than LAS-TOL, so it is within range of the MD-83. Could be possible.

NIKV69

Wed Jan 04, 2006 1:41 pm

I wish G4 would consider IFP. I know they do a great charter biz into there but I think scheduled flights could work for them too.
90 Day Fiancé has taught me that Russian woman are excellent.

iowaman

Wed Jan 04, 2006 1:53 pm

Quoting NIKV69 (Reply 19):
I wish G4 would consider IFP. I know they do a great charter biz into there but I think scheduled flights could work for them too.

That would be interesting none the less, but where could they fly to on a regular basis from IFP?

ANITIX87

Wed Jan 04, 2006 1:59 pm

They either just began or are about to begin Allentown, PA-Orlando, FL, but I don't know which of the Orlando airports it is. They are using an MD-80 and it is 4 times weekly, I believe Sunday, Monday, Friday, and Saturday or something like that. I'm too lazy to check for sure but the website'll have it.

TIS
www.stellaryear.com: Canon EOS 50D, Canon EOS 5DMkII, Sigma 50mm 1.4, Canon 24-70 2.8L II, Canon 100mm 2.8L, Canon 100-4

iowaman

Wed Jan 04, 2006 2:12 pm

Quoting ANITIX87 (Reply 21):
They either just began or are about to begin Allentown, PA-Orlando, FL, but I don't know which of the Orlando airports it is. They are using an MD-80 and it is 4 times weekly, I believe Sunday, Monday, Friday, and Saturday or something like that. I'm too lazy to check for sure but the website'll have it.

It's into SFB, and it's Sunday, Monday, Thursday, Friday service to be exact.

FATFlyer

Wed Jan 04, 2006 2:43 pm

Quoting Humberside (Reply 12):
I thought Tuesday was charter and maintenance day?

Yes. Other airlines reduce their schedules on Saturdays but Allegiant does it on Tuesday.

Quoting Flyinryan99 (Reply 13):
Could they be possibly thinking of opening another city in the "sunshine" state? Cities like PIE/TPA, FLL/MIA, RSW come to mind where they could go.

I've heard the rumors about those but I'm not sure. My sources aren't as reliable as they were due to some changes. I've identified some new sources but they require a little more piecing things together than I used to do.

I'm not as familiar with those markets' current demand, especially since its been 5 years since I've been to them.

But I wonder if they would fit Allegiant's current model. LAS and Orlando have worked well for that model. There are 2 key things to consider.

First, G4 heavily sells vacation packages not just seats. The additional revenue is important. Would Allegiant be able to continue that model or are cities like PIE and RSW serving vacation home owners who only want an airline seat.

Second, how seasonal is the demand from current or potential Allegiant cities. I know WN added RSW but that would reflect a confidence in consistent demand from their current cities. Are Allegiant's cities similiar or would there be more seasonal fluctuation.

Things for me have slowed temporarily so I'm making my way through my own list of possible new cities that might work for service to LAS or SFB in 2006. I'm crunching some data but there are some intangibles that are hard to quantify such as possible incentives from the airports. I'll throw out some possibles in a few weeks after I've looked at some numbers.

I'm also pondering some other info I've received in the last few weeks. It's the kind of stuff that makes me go "Hhhhmmm".

stlgph

Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:20 pm

Quoting FATFlyer (Reply 23):
Things for me have slowed temporarily so I'm making my way through my own list of possible new cities that might work for service to LAS or SFB in 2006. I'm crunching some data but there are some intangibles that are hard to quantify such as possible incentives from the airports. I'll throw out some possibles in a few weeks after I've looked at some numbers.

In addition to this, additional service from existing cities could always be a possibility. Instead of finding new cities to operate Wednesdays and Saturdays, there a few cities that could probably sustain service daily, with the exception of Tuesdays, of course. Such cities that come to mind would be Des Moines, Oklahoma City, etc.

As for new cities...

Topeka, Kansas?

Fayetteville, Arkansas?

La Crosse, Wisconsin?

Lexington, Kentucky?

iowaman

Wed Jan 04, 2006 4:14 pm

Quoting Stlgph (Reply 24):
Such cities that come to mind would be Des Moines, Oklahoma City, etc.

DSM, CID, GRB, and one other city I'm forgetting are going daily x Tu. from Feb. 1st-April 15th. PIA is already daily x Tu. I believe. I wonder how OKC is doing, considering WN just recently started daily service N/S between OKC and LAS and has had some pretty sweet DING! fares.

FATFlyer

Thu Jan 05, 2006 12:34 am

Well here is a clue, if true, that just crossed my desk this morning.

Buried in an article about CRW speaking with Allegiant was this bit:
"Allegiant officials have said they want to start service in about 10 East Coast markets this year, Atkinson said.
http://wvgazette.com/section/News/200601045

So that gives us a little idea of what might be getting pondered.

kcrwflyer

Thu Jan 05, 2006 3:19 am

Quoting FATFlyer (Reply 26):
Well here is a clue, if true, that just crossed my desk this morning.

Buried in an article about CRW speaking with Allegiant was this bit:
"Allegiant officials have said they want to start service in about 10 East Coast markets this year, Atkinson said.
http://wvgazette.com/section/News/200601045

So that gives us a little idea of what might be getting pondered.

ATCRick, Fatflyer,

What do you guys think of this?

flyinryan99

Thu Jan 05, 2006 6:22 am

Quoting FATFlyer (Reply 23):
First, G4 heavily sells vacation packages not just seats. The additional revenue is important. Would Allegiant be able to continue that model or are cities like PIE and RSW serving vacation home owners who only want an airline seat.

This is true...I hadn't thought of that...I'm sure they could think of something. With that type of rationale, it would be a better idea to link up with a cruise line or something and provide feed to cruises out of Southern Florida...again, it would probably be seaonal, but I do know people who go on cruises all seasons of the year. I think they are going to really do well in the upcoming years, especially offering vacations for decent prices. I just hope there's room to grow at their current locations as well as growing into new markets.

atrude777

Thu Jan 05, 2006 6:32 am

My friend and a few aviation people in Youngstown began a coalition to get service and they made an airport airline plan for YNG in 2006: Check their blog out @ www.yngair.blogspot.com Now onto the topic... They received emails from officials at the airport - airline and an unknown source saying Allegiant is eyeing to begin Youngstown in April and Erie by this summer. Erie has no low cost service and could possibly be a winter destination for the airport with the ski resorts and Mike Boyd beleives CAK will slow down its growth so YNG can jump on that.

Alex
Good things come to those who wait, better things come to those who go AFTER it!

luv2fly

Thu Jan 05, 2006 6:52 am

Erie I could see, though it is a long shot, YNG is just not going to happen if you ask me, to many other options are readily available in the general area.
You can cut the irony with a knife

drewfly

Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:08 am

Speaking of new G4 service, how is their new ORH-SFB route doing? It's a shame that new terminal sat vacant for so long.
A-10 Thunderbolt II, ugly as hell, efficient as hell, would you like to meet my boomstick?

pgtravel

Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:19 am

Quoting DesertFlyer (Reply 17):

I use to live next to STS and even the Skywest Brasilia EMB-120s were weight restricted due to the runway length. I don't think the MadDogs could make it in and out, although I'd love to see it.

Are you sure they were restricted due to runway length? The airport's main runway is 14/32 at 5115 x 150 ft. That should allow it to take off close to MTOW. Of course, an MD80 is a different story.

stlgph

Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:31 am

Quoting Iowaman (Reply 25):
I wonder how OKC is doing, considering WN just recently started daily service N/S between OKC and LAS and has had some pretty sweet DING! fares.

As stated earlier, Allegiant tends to cater to the packaged vacation traveler market. Southwest is also catering to Vegas and available connecting traffic. Yes, Southwest does offer some good vacation packages through their website, but Allegiant, I have to admit, does offer some pretty sweet concrete deals that during high peak travel times can be lower than what's on Southwest's offering.

Quoting Atrude777 (Reply 29):
Mike Boyd beleives CAK will slow down its growth so YNG can jump on that.

Yeah, I have to agree with Luv2Fly from earlier...CAK is slowing down because it's market is getting tapped, unless of course, there's a new fusion of trend travelers that want to use Akron/Canton instead of Cleveland. Air Tran into Vegas competing with Southwest and Continental running nonstops out of Cleveland, plus the other options with change of planes (Frontier, United, American) is pretty tight competition for that market.

iowaman

Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:07 am

Quoting Pgtravel (Reply 32):
Are you sure they were restricted due to runway length? The airport's main runway is 14/32 at 5115 x 150 ft. That should allow it to take off close to MTOW. Of course, an MD80 is a different story.

An MD80 would need much more than that to take off at MTOW, however they wouldn't need full fuel to get to LAS obviously. There might be a safety factor in there for landing also. It seems a little short for an MD-80 to me.

Tornado82

Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:15 am

Quoting Luv2fly (Reply 30):
Erie I could see, though it is a long shot,

I could see it... although they'd have to keep the fares down enough to keep those very-transient Erieites from driving to CLE, BUF, and PIT for the pre-existing LCC's. Those people will travel to chase a fare.

mkirch72

Thu Jan 05, 2006 1:23 pm

Quoting Stlgph (Reply 16):
Quoting CIDflyer (Reply 15):

Depending on the city, could be a good idea. I doubt USA 3000 would want to counter-compete by beginning services to Allegiant's smaller markets. They seem to be sticking with major market services into St. Petersburg.

I agree with the need for Allegiant to go to LAS from PIE. I fly to Vegas several times a year on Frontier connecting in DEN. Every time I've flown I've seen at least half the passengers from the TPA leg on the next leg to LAS.

There was a similar thread in the past. I brought up PIE to LAS on Allegiant and I was told the MD-80's don't quite have the legs for that. I thought maybe McCallen --- the way the do from Orlando. However, when I tried to book Orlando to LAS (thinking I could connect thru McCallen) the system wouldn't let me.

That's why I was hoping that in the 12 additions to the fleet there would be either a 737 or A319 that could handle that route.

PIE is such a great little airport. USA 3000 seems to be doing quite well. I've been on the flights to PHL and CLE various times throughout the year and the load factor was almost 100% each time.

iowaman

Thu Jan 05, 2006 2:50 pm

N908AW wanted me to post about the possibility of Allegiant offering vacation packages and such into ACY?

Quoting Mkirch72 (Reply 36):
However, when I tried to book Orlando to LAS (thinking I could connect thru McCallen) the system wouldn't let me.

Correct, there are no connections in the system.

Humberside
Topic Author

Fri Jan 06, 2006 4:40 am

I agree with the need for Allegiant to go to LAS from PIE. I fly to Vegas several times a year on Frontier connecting in DEN. Every time I've flown I've seen at least half the passengers from the TPA leg on the next leg to LAS.

Didnt ATA used to fly LAS-PIE?

FATFlyer

Fri Jan 06, 2006 4:40 am

There was a similar thread in the past. I brought up PIE to LAS on Allegiant and I was told the MD-80's don't quite have the legs for that. I thought maybe McCallen --- the way the do from Orlando. However, when I tried to book Orlando to LAS (thinking I could connect thru McCallen) the system wouldn't let me.

Allegiant has not set up for connections anywhere yet. That would require things like the cost of handling baggage transfers. So you have to think of it like trying to fly into DAL from a non-Wright Amendment state. Book 2 separate tickets for an airport where you can allow enough time between flights to get any checked luggage and then check in for the next flight.

McAllen wouldnt work simply because the LAS and SFB flights are on different days. At this time you probably need to overnight somewhere to make SFB-LAS work. Its actually not too hard to build some connections through LAS these days and the "entertainment" in the airport makes the time easy to pass.

That's why I was hoping that in the 12 additions to the fleet there would be either a 737 or A319 that could handle that route.

I would never say never, but I'm not sure that Allegiant would want to take on another type at this time due to the additional costs.

USA 3000 seems to be doing quite well.

But isn't USA 3000 only operating from the largest metro areas/other airlines hubs? Basically they are skimming vacation travellers from the non-stops to TPA. That is a bit different than Allegiant's focus on 2nd and 3rd tier cities that currently rely on connections. We would have to look at some numbers to see how many cities without current direct TPA flights might make sense.

Quoting Iowaman (Reply 37):
N908AW wanted me to post about the possibility of Allegiant offering vacation packages and such into ACY?

It's hard for me to say much about these eastern cities since I'm not as familiar with their visitor patterns. I know that Atlantic City is changing but AFAIK it is still only a regional destination for day trips or car trips.

More airline service would be predicated on a large enough room base to handle the packages, interest from cities far enough away to make airline flights make sense, and support from the airport and hotels. I would imagine support is not an issue.

Atlantic City currently has what, about the same number of rooms as Reno. (Vegas and Orlando are the largest US hotel markets) So there is possibility for more ACY air service but it also needs to create more of a national image (rather that regional) as a destination. I don't believe that the ACY area has the must see rep of Orlando or Vegas.

Also, consider that the closest cities that Allegiant currently operates to LAS (FAT, SMX) are about a 5-6 hour drive. So the flights and packages become attractive to avoid a tiring weekend. Operate from closer and airfare vs. gasoline price plus airport time vs. driving time comes into play. (a $29 airfare each way is basically the same cost as a tank of gas each way at 300 miles) I believe on short haul the more people travelling together the less competitive airfare becomes vs. an auto.

For ACY that would mean the closest flights G4 might offer would still be roughly further away than BOS or PIT or RIC. I'm not aware that Atlantic City has yet reached the point of being a strong enough tourist draw for cities in the midwest or south, someone else can tell me if I'm wrong.

stlgph

Fri Jan 06, 2006 5:10 am

Quoting FATFlyer (Reply 39):
I'm not aware that Atlantic City has yet reached the point of being a strong enough tourist draw for cities in the midwest or south, someone else can tell me if I'm wrong.

In my own experiences, Atlantic City has not reached the drawl of Las Vegas. Most of us here in the midwest tend to keep heading out west.

kcrwflyer

Fri Jan 06, 2006 5:40 am

Quoting Iowaman (Reply 37):

Quoting FATFlyer (Reply 39):
For ACY that would mean the closest flights G4 might offer would still be roughly further away than BOS or PIT or RIC. I'm not aware that Atlantic City has yet reached the point of being a strong enough tourist draw for cities in the midwest or south, someone else can tell me if I'm wrong.

There seem to be charters all the time, and Spirit has its markets from there. Comair might have a flight or two also. It doesnt seem like an allegiant market. From what I know most of its traffic is via something on the ground from North East and Mid Atlantic Cities.

aerokiwi

Fri Jan 06, 2006 10:45 am

These types of airlines fascinate me. Would you lump Southeast and Sun Country in there with Allegiant? Or are they totally different types of operations? There seems to be a tier developing of LCCs below the biggies of Southwest and Jetblue.

Is Allegiant the largest operator into Mid-America Airport?

Tornado82

Fri Jan 06, 2006 11:37 am

Quoting Aerokiwi (Reply 42):
Would you lump Southeast

Southeast died about 13 months ago.

FATFlyer

Fri Jan 06, 2006 12:47 pm

Would you lump Southeast and Sun Country in there with Allegiant? Or are they totally different types of operations?

Different types of operations. While all have done low cost flights for vacations, their structures are different.

Southeast, when it was alive, was a Public Charter/Scheduled Charter operation. Basically they were charter flights that the public could buy seats on. Hooters Air operates the same way.

Allegiant was a scheduled charter operator several years ago. Allegiant made the switch to a Certificated Carrier offering regular scheduled flights in 1999.

I see the business plans for Allegiant and Sun Country to be different.

Much of Sun Country's flights are designed to take people FROM MSP to a vacation destination or a major city. The main exception would be Sun Country's IFP operation, but that is very irregular service with only 1 or 2 flights a MONTH to each destination. The IFP operation reminds me of, basically, casino charters.

On the other hand, Allegiant is designed to take people TO LAS or Orlando from 2nd or 3rd tier cities. Flights operate to each destination from 2 to 6 days a week.

Allegiant is currently the only scheduled carrier there.

iowaman

Fri Jan 06, 2006 12:47 pm

Considering they are the only scheduled operator, I believe so. Wink

aerokiwi

Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:22 am

Thanks guys, didn't realise Southeast had shut down or that Mid-America was so unbelievably underused!! Did no one do their market research before building this place?

N723GW

Tue Jan 10, 2006 10:58 am

MKG! Muskegonites would die for a 1 or 2 weekly to LAS!
The dude abides

Tornado82

Tue Jan 10, 2006 11:07 am

Quoting N723GW (Reply 47):
MKG! Muskegonites would die for a 1 or 2 weekly to LAS!

Connect that to ABE. Cedar Point/Dorney Parked season-passed Coaster Buffs would die for 1 or 2 weekly to Shivering Timbers.  Smile

atcrick

Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:35 pm

Alright fellas,
I've seen enough. Well represented by FATFlyer(your models are on the way), is there anything I can add to this thread?
natch!!

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos