Moderators: jsumali2, richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

YYCowboy

RE: CanJet Suspends Scheduled Service Sept. 10

Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:54 am

Gawd, I can't believe some of the drivel I'm reading. There is NO customer base, plane and simple. Otherwise, they would not be shutting down. WS, AC will not fill a void that doesn't exist. There are not thousands of PAX inconvienced, maybe a handfull, and customer loyality is the last thing anyone at CanJet are concerned about, they are shuttin down folks, and doing so with dignity.

I truly wish the CanJet staff "best of luck", as far as the customers, re book and suck it up princess, they owe you nothing. When you live in bum f**k Canada, you take what you can get.
Its hard to soar like an eagle when you're flying with turkeys

BWIA330

Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:20 am

think canjet will be getting a different type of aircraft to start off their new venture in expanding with the tour operators?

Best Regards,

BWIA330

yyzcabincrew

Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:58 am

How long before Mike white comes out with something? summer 2007?...he must be twitching to get another carrier going.

captaingomes

Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:45 pm

Quoting YYCowboy (Reply 50):
Gawd, I can't believe some of the drivel I'm reading. There is NO customer base, plane and simple. Otherwise, they would not be shutting down

Well, if you don't let your arrogance get in the way, you'll note that there is a presence out east by Canjet, Air Canada, Westjet, and even Conquest. There is a customer base, but frankly Air Canada and Westjet are too powerful for Canjet to compete against.
"it's kind of like an Airbus, it's an engineering marvel, but there's no sense of passion" -- J. Clarkson re: Coxster

billreid

Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:19 pm

Quoting Captaingomes (Reply 53):
Well, if you don't let your arrogance get in the way, you'll note that there is a presence out east by Canjet, Air Canada, Westjet, and even Conquest. There is a customer base, but frankly Air Canada and Westjet are too powerful for Canjet to compete against.

This statement is correct. The market in the Maritimes is too thin to continue driving needed O&D traffic.

WJ and AC continue to battle it out and quitefrankly WJ is on a death wish. All the arrogance will lead to its eventual downfall that has been the case of umpteens of Canadian airlines. Quite simply, WJ is probably the last airline in the world I want to fly anymore. Everthing they accuse AC of they do themselves.

As for CJ they have worked very closely protecting pax on AC. Apparently they have tried to keep every passenger possible away from WJ.

My hope is they work well with Transat and rebuild the profitable routes to Florida. Transat has it right as well, they chose to stay out of the WJ stupidity war.

Starting from Clive all the way to the biggest bottom-feeder now fired, Mark Hill they are a sorry group.
Some people don't get it. Business is about making MONEY!

canuckjetsettr

Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:16 pm

Quoting BillReid (Reply 54):

mmmm.. where do I begin to laugh.

First off, WJ and AC are now the only 2 major domestic carriers. WJ still has lower costs than AC and a growing network which will eventually lead to a major airline alliance. Of course C6 would try and accomodate most pax on AC.... WJ was their major competition considering both were "LCC's".

Secondly, Transat and WJ are partners and have been for quite a few years. I highly doubt you will see many agreements between Transat and Canjet unless the price is really good.

Finally after what seems like forever, the airline industry is what is was 11 years ago pre-WestJet. It has taken 11 years to realize that Canada does not have the population to support more than 2 national airlines. Unfortunately until you consider regulating the industry again, you will continue to see the rise and fall of air carriers in Canada. WJ and AC are here to stay for along time.

The only thing to wait for is Leblanc to start yet another LCC... or maybe ol' Ken will go for Canjet 3 in a few years.

CRJpurser

Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:37 pm

People!

WJ is Air Labrador
WS is Westjet
C6 is Canjet

wolsingerjet

Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:59 pm

Sad to see but the carrier never evolved with the enviroment it was working in.You have to be competitve to stay in buisness and to just sit back and watch and do nothing about it was the biggest mistake C6 made.I flew the carrier once and it was a good expirience but with only 7 other pax on the YYC-YYZ leg I knew it was a matter of time.....Maybe we will see C6 x3!!!In the future with a better product,although I think it's days are numbered...
Guess what???I dont like you either...

gmonney

Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:23 pm

I think the real winner in all of this is VIA Rail... they have the opportunity to move more people on the rail system. I am sure that WS and AC will price the true LCC pax.

Long live the Rail in "bum fck Canada" as YYCowboy said.

G
Drive it like you stole it!

yow

Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:36 pm

Quoting CRJpurser (Reply 44):
Just spoke with a Flight Attendant at Canjet and apparently the majority of the cabin staff will receive their layoff notices, along with the front end crews. The funny thing is they seem very happy about it, as the majority of the staff were miserable working there (23 hour duty days for cabin crew!) The management at Canjet had it out for their crews as soon as they were unionized.
Was told they only have one charter flight (a once weekly to Nassau) on the books so far, so they will only need a bare minimum of crew and aircraft.

During my time at the carrier, there had always been the rumour that the day that any group tried to unionize, would be the day the airline is shutdown...which is pretty much what's happening.

Quoting Horus (Reply 47):
If the airline plans to get rid of the B733s

Actually it's 733 singular. They operate a lone ex-DL example.

Quoting YYCowboy (Reply 50):
There is NO customer base, plane and simple. Otherwise, they would not be shutting down. WS, AC will not fill a void that doesn't exist. There are not thousands of PAX inconvienced, maybe a handfull,

That's a pretty arrogant statement. What about the thousands of pax in the two weeks post September 10th who will have to scrambble to find alternative arrangements. YOW-YHZ, YUL-YHZ and YDF-YHZ have a huge void to fill, AC won't have enough seats to accomodate everyone on these routes, probably not on YYZ-YHZ either.

Quoting BillReid (Reply 54):
Transat has it right as well, they chose to stay out of the WJ stupidity war.

Transat and WestJet have a tight relationship/partnership. Their business models are completely unrelated.

Quoting Canuckjetsettr (Reply 55):
I highly doubt you will see many agreements between Transat and Canjet unless the price is really good.

Transat and CanJet had a major agreement last winter. Not sure what's in store yet for this winter season though.

Quoting Canuckjetsettr (Reply 55):
WJ and AC are here to stay for along time.

I agree AC and Air Labrador will be around for the long haul. WJ has already been in business for +55 years.  Smile

Quoting Wolsingerjet (Reply 57):
I flew the carrier once and it was a good expirience but with only 7 other pax on the YYC-YYZ leg I knew it was a matter of time..

What were they thinking trying to take on AC and WS at high-cost YYZ. If they had played their cards right, they could have become the dominant carrier at YHM and the dominant LCC at YOW. When will a niche carrier ever realize that you don't need to hub at YYZ to be profitable.

ricardofg

Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:16 pm

Quoting AndrewUber (Reply 45):
Do they still have the -200's? I saw this one in Chicago, I'm assuming it was a charter:

No C6 doesnt use the 732-Adv anymore, and it wasnt a charter, Canjet did offer scheduled service to Midway for a very short period of time...the route did not do so well.

drgmobile

Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:17 pm

I don't accept this argument that Canada can only support two carriers profitably argument. The reality is that fares in Canada could afford to go down with carriers still being profitable -- they are much higher than in Europe and the U.S. And there is still a huge market of people who don't travel because of the relative high cost. When you have people taking the train to go from Ottawa to New Brunswick because it is cheaper, for example, you have a problem.

Unfortunately Canada is burdened by a government structure that views air travel as a cash cow for taxation. As a result, once you add the security charge, GST, PST, Nav Canada fees (because our government does not pay for ATC), you can add $100-$150 or more to a $300 ticket, which already includes hidden taxation like the airport rent tax passed on to carriers and fuel tax. Things get worse when you have to connect within Canada -- as a large number of travellers to Atlantic Canada have to do at least once, often twice.

Canada has yet to experience the market stimulation effect of LCCs because of this. And you would see a lot more Atlantic Canada markets become viable without the burden of over taxation.

brilondon

Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:49 pm

Quoting AndrewUber (Reply 45):
Do they still have the -200's? I saw this one in Chicago, I'm assuming it was a charter:

To my knowledge C6 retired the last of the -200's when they received their 5th 737-500. I could be wrong about the numbers but for sure they do not fly the 737-200's any more.
Rush forever Closer To My Heart

yeggerman

Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:28 am

Quoting Drgmobile (Reply 61):
I don't accept this argument that Canada can only support two carriers profitably argument. The reality is that fares in Canada could afford to go down with carriers still being profitable -- they are much higher than in Europe and the U.S.

Canada - 9.27 people per square mile
U.S.A - 32 people per square mile
South America - 73 people per square mile
Europe - 134 people per square mile
Asia - 203 people per square mile
Africa - 65 people per square mile
Australia - 6.4 people per square mile

Not to nit pick or anything but statistical numbers do not lie, beyond Australia, Canada has the one of the lowest population per square mile than "Europe" and the "USA", which would explain why airlines would have to charge you to fly a longer distance with less customers to draw from in Canada.

IMO I would suggest that the past decade has suggested that Canada can only support 2 major airlines, as everyone else has failed, and really in the history of Canadian Aviation there was really never a time when there was more than 2 major's for an extended period of time.
"All great things must come to an end"

yow

Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:07 am

Quoting Yeggerman (Reply 63):
IMO I would suggest that the past decade has suggested that Canada can only support 2 major airlines, as everyone else has failed, and really in the history of Canadian Aviation there was really never a time when there was more than 2 major's for an extended period of time.

History seems to indicate that this is definitely true. However, there are many niche players that year in and year out are profitable. First Air's conquering of the north or Bearskin's dominance in Northern Ontario are perfect examples. Again if CanJet had played their cards right, they could have created a LCC niche for themselves without stepping on the toes of AC and WS too much.

drgmobile

Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:25 am

I am considering distance in my comments, Matt. My experience is that it generally costs more to fly from Montreal to Toronto than it does a similar distance in the U.S. or Europe -- more in base fare. But more important than that, we have a heavy taxation burden on top of base fare.

It is basic economics. More people will fly if it costs $300 to fly from X to Y, more people will travel than if its costs $450 to fly the same distance. Air fares don't necessarily need to go lower, but eliminating the tax burden would do a lot of stimulate traffic growth in Canada (thus making many unviable markets today more viable).

ataboy

Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:32 am

Sorry to hear about the C6 demise. Some very dedicate people working there.

The reality of the situation is that Ken Rowe was sending a clear message that no one will tell him how to run his show (i.e, organized labour). If you do not like his sandbox you can leave your toys, and go home. I'm sure at some point Rowe said "No labour group will tell me how to run my show and if you do not believe me, watch"  box  . He has a track record when it comes to this stuff, they are not threats, they are promises. Former Air Atlantic flight attendants can tell you their story.

This a great case study (C6 vs WestJet) for the HR faculties at St. Marys, DAL, Concordia, or UWO on how not to treat your employees and how it impacts your future success. C6 management treated there employees like garbage and hence unionized labour was brought in. Maybe if they had some respect for their employees and treated them fairly, the outcome might be a little different point  . After all, who wants to pay union dues if you do not need to. Ya, I know what the press release states (market, bla bla) and it is a text box PR response.

I'm sure that the market did play some role in the final outcome. The population of Atlantic Canada is about 2.3 million. Well the demographics speak for themselves. More people commute in and out of NY city in a single day (4 million). Unless you have solid support in "Upper Canada" the chances of survival are slim, no matter what you own. With your competition offering more options and destinations, the O&D traffic in and out of Atlantic Canada will not support a growing B737 operation.

If it is any good new to the pilots at C6, WestJet and Air Canada are still hiring and the world market for anyone with a B737 endorsement is very good  optimist  .

I guess at the end of the day CanJet needed Ken Rowe more than Ken Rowe needed CanJet.

Good luck to the employees!!
Sean

drgmobile

Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:34 am

History seems to indicate that this is definitely true. However, there are many niche players that year in and year out are profitable. First Air's conquering of the north or Bearskin's dominance in Northern Ontario are perfect examples. Again if CanJet had played their cards right, they could have created a LCC niche for themselves without stepping on the toes of AC and WS too much.

I agree completely. There are plenty of opportunities left out there. CanJet did not compete with both WestJet and Air Canada in many of its markets -- it was just up against AC.

Meanwhile, much was made about Jetsgo's $1 fares (which, folks was simply a marketing gimmic, extremely limited in quantity and made up on the return fare) but that wasn't the company's failure. Most of Jetsgo's fares were just slightly less than WestJet/AC. Jetsgo's failure was expanding too quickly and going up against WestJet and Air Canada in their core business markets without a war chest. The western triangle (YYC-YEG-YVR) was a big mistake.

Salomon

Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:42 am

Air Canada Press release

Air Canada announces additional capacity, low fares for Eastern Canada
MONTREAL, Sept. 6 /CNW Telbec/ - Air Canada announced today that it will
add capacity in Eastern Canada to provide consumers with more travel options
at low fares following the termination of scheduled flying by CanJet Airlines.
Air Canada and Air Canada Jazz will add flights and larger aircraft to
serve the region on an as-needed basis in September and launch four new
flights beginning in October. The airline will continue to monitor the market
to determine if demand warrants further capacity additions.
"We want to make sure people flying to and from Eastern Canada and within
the region have plenty of choices available at attractive prices. We will be
adding flights and capacity on an ad hoc basis in September to meet market
demand and, in October, we will increase service on four existing routes,"
said Daniel Shurz, Vice-President, Network Planning at Air Canada. "CanJet
passengers looking to book new flights once the carrier ceases scheduled
operations September 10 will be able to make alternate arrangements with Air
Canada."
Fares from Halifax to Montreal or Ottawa start at $94 while flights from
Halifax to Toronto begin at $109.
Beginning in October, Air Canada and Air Canada Jazz will add one round
trip each from Halifax to:

- Toronto, using an Embraer E175, for a total of 10 weekday flights
- Montreal, using a Bombardier CRJ, for a total of 7 weekday flights
- Ottawa, using a Bombardier CRJ, for a total of 6 weekday flights
- Deer Lake, using a Bombardier CRJ, for a total of 4 weekday flights.

For November and beyond, Air Canada will analyze market conditions and
look for opportunities to increase Air Canada and Jazz service to meet
customer demand.
Takeoffs are optional; landings are mandatory.

yeggerman

Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:08 am

Quoting YOW (Reply 64):

I completely agree with you on this one, as major's go history shows 2 is probably going to be the limit, but in terms of niche markets and regions there is plenty of room and profitably to have them if your willing to settle having your airline as a niche airline and not strive to be a major, once you choose to become a major and try to expand you must do so with caution or as we have seen we all know where that leads.

A332

Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:48 am

I don't accept this argument that Canada can only support two carriers profitably argument. The reality is that fares in Canada could afford to go down with carriers still being profitable -- they are much higher than in Europe and the U.S.

The population base in Europe & the US is exponentially larger than that of Canada. The population density is even higher. Canada simply does not have the population to sustain more than two large carriers, period.

Quoting Drgmobile (Reply 67):
The western triangle (YYC-YEG-YVR) was a big mistake.

I still don't believe it was ever in the works. The Western Triangle was announced by SG just prior to collapse and they certainly did not have the proper amount of aircraft to make their schedule work. I believe it was a sneaky attempt to grab cash from unsuspecting passengers prior to collapse... kind of like what happened with the sun seeking passengers. It reeks of fraud.

Quoting Drgmobile (Reply 67):
There are plenty of opportunities left out there.

There are some opportunities out there, but not with large aircraft such as the 737. A smaller aircraft type means more expenses in a low-cost structure, so how sustainable would it really be?
Bad spellers of the world... UNTIE!

swissy

Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:56 am

Quoting A332 (Reply 70):
The population base in Europe & the US is exponentially larger than that of Canada. The population density is even higher. Canada simply does not have the population to sustain more than two large carriers, period.

checkmark 

I still believe WS would not be what it is today without CP folding up.......

Quoting A332 (Reply 70):
There are some opportunities out there, but not with large aircraft such as the 737. A smaller aircraft type means more expenses in a low-cost structure, so how sustainable would it really be?

Could not agree more 737, 320, 190..... are just to big

Cheers,

RCS763AV

Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:16 am

This is very sad. Canada is one of my favourite countries and Canjet seemed like a nice mid-size airline. And i just can´t stand Westjet. Sorry for the folks at Canjet, really.

billreid

Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:25 pm

Quoting RCS763AV (Reply 72):
This is very sad. Canada is one of my favourite countries and Canjet seemed like a nice mid-size airline. And i just can´t stand Westjet. Sorry for the folks at Canjet, really.

I couldn't agree more. I can not wait until WS runs into big EGO driven problems and falls flat on it face.

I truly hope Canadians stay away from this very UNETHICAL company that uses an employees flight benefits to steel data.

What a disgrace to our industry.
Some people don't get it. Business is about making MONEY!

markabcan

Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:11 pm

Quoting BillReid (Reply 73):
I couldn't agree more. I can not wait until WS runs into big EGO driven problems and falls flat on it face.

I truly hope Canadians stay away from this very UNETHICAL company that uses an employees flight benefits to steel data.

Somebody's got a grudge! Been drinking the Air Canada Kool-Aid I guess! Canada with one major airline is a recipe for disaster, Westjet is a positive force in the industry and helps keep everything including fares in balance.

canuckjetsettr

Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:29 pm

Dude, do you have any idea what you are talking about or are you close relatives with Milton or Montie?

To be an unethical company would be to a.) offer flights up to and even past the time you announce you are ceasing operations b.) consistently ask for wage and benefit cuts while increasing employee work schedules and work loads.

I respect both AC and WS but it will be a cold day in hell when I choose an airline to fly on based on their "ethics". Price is price, buddy and that's what people go for these days.

wolsingerjet

Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:32 pm

The biggest mistake this carrier made was the move to the west...Crappy product=crappy results...
Guess what???I dont like you either...

bmacleod

Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:26 pm

I sure miss 767s to YYZ flying out of YHZ. Before Canjet started, AC had two 767 YHZ-YYZ flights, one at 11:00 and the other at 5:00. Now that Canjet is gone I would like to see more 767s in YHZ other than 860 to LHR.  smile 
"What good are wings without the courage to fly?" - Atticus

swissy

Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:37 pm

Might be a little rough statement......... however they are different that's for sure..... hell if I compare WS 5 years a go and compare it to now.... ask some of the long time employees they even admit "it is not what it used to be".......

Quoting Wolsingerjet (Reply 76):
The biggest mistake this carrier made was the move to the west...Crappy product=crappy results...

Disagree, product was good (price/service) perhaps to early expansion in to the west.......

Cheers,

yow

Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:21 pm

Canada has yet to experience the market stimulation effect of LCCs because of this. And you would see a lot more Atlantic Canada markets become viable without the burden of over taxation.

Fully agree, the gov't taxes and fees in Canada are rediculous...Cdn aviation = gov't cash cow.

Quoting Swissy (Reply 71):
190..... are just to big

The E-Jet family would have been the perfect aircraft family for CanJet. The 190s on heavy routes like YHZ-YYZ, while the 170 could have opened up every market in Atlantic Canada to them, including YFC, YSJ, YYG, YQY, YQX and maybe even YYR.

Quoting Wolsingerjet (Reply 76):

Not necessarily. Their biggest mistake was playing copycat to WS and AC and Jetsgonzo by sending everyone thru high-cost YYZ. At the time of their western Canada expansion announcement, C6 were still at YHM and YHM-YVR had ZERO nonstops vs. +25 daily out of YYZ on AC, WS, SG + charters. The combined Hamilton-Vancouver catchment areas exceeds 4.5 million...a golden opportunity missed, which WS would later capitalize on. Having a YHM-YVR flight originate at YOW would have made the YOW-YHM route viable for them. See YHM-YVR is a perfect example of what I said earlier about how C6 could have been a niche LCC player, but they failed to recognize where they fit into the Canadian marketplace.

Quoting Bmacleod (Reply 77):
I sure miss 767s to YYZ flying out of YHZ. Before Canjet started, AC had two 767 YHZ-YYZ flights, one at 11:00 and the other at 5:00. Now that Canjet is gone I would like to see more 767s in YHZ other than 860 to LHR.

1 of the daily YYZ-YHZ flights still is a 763 on AC.

At then end of the day it's quite clear Mr. Rowe didn't want to have anything to do with unions.

yeggerman

Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:24 pm

Quoting Swissy (Reply 78):
Disagree, product was good (price/service) perhaps to early expansion in to the west.......

I agree 100%, C6 had no brand recognition out west so to start to YYC and YVR was asking to much I believe, if anything they should have slowly edged out of the Atlantic and start to work their way across the country, but it's easy now for all us armchair CEO's to speculate with hindsight.

my .02

Salomon

Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:42 pm

Quoting YOW (Reply 79):
The E-Jet family would have been the perfect aircraft family for CanJet. The 190s on heavy routes like YHZ-YYZ, while the 170 could have opened up every market in Atlantic Canada to them, including YFC, YSJ, YYG, YQY, YQX and maybe even YYR.

I totally agree with you. The 737 was too big for most of the canadian Atlantic routes. They could not compete with all the frequencies Air Canada / Jazz could offer. Maybe even a Q400 fleet would have been good.
Takeoffs are optional; landings are mandatory.

A332

Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:42 pm

Get a life, pal. WestJet has done more for the average Canadian traveller in it's short 10 years than any other airline in Canadian history. We fly for reasonable fares because WestJet took the lead and made themselves a place in our skies.

The AC website scandal was a low point, but AC also left the door wide open. Allowing a few unauthorized entries is one thing, allowing over a quarter million is plain stupid... sorry, that's reality. The settlement in this case reflects accountability on both sides, otherwise the suit would continue today.

Unless you're just one of those people that can't stand success...?  sarcastic 

Quoting Swissy (Reply 78):
Might be a little rough statement......... however they are different that's for sure..... hell if I compare WS 5 years a go and compare it to now.... ask some of the long time employees they even admit "it is not what it used to be".......

Every new company goes through that phase... they are never the same as they once were, it's nothing unusual. Hell, I work for a company that had 15 people when I first started and now it has over 800... and yes, it's not what it used to be either... that's the corporate world for you.

WestJet is still a very respected company with very loyal employees... it's doing something right.
Bad spellers of the world... UNTIE!

yow

Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:34 am

ALPA seems to smell a rat with the sudden shutdown and massive downsizing

http://www.cbc.ca/story/canada/natio.../2006/09/07/canjet-labour-law.html

swissy

Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:52 am

Any company in Canada can apply for a "exemption rule" in regard of the guidelines with the Canadian labour law, have worked for a company which did
ask for an exemption and it was granted....... however there were still rules attached and we were examined by the labour board during that process....... no foul play just a exemption.

Cheers,

swissy

Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:30 am

Quoting A332 (Reply 82):
Every new company goes through that phase... they are never the same as they once were, it's nothing unusual. Hell, I work for a company that had 15 people when I first started and now it has over 800... and yes, it's not what it used to be either... that's the corporate world for you.

I was talking about their "culture" not size wise...............

Quoting A332 (Reply 82):
WestJet is still a very respected company with very loyal employees... it's doing something right.

I agree with on "loyal" they are far away from being very loyal, time is passing by..............

Cheers,

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos