Moderators: jsumali2, richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

ORD Boy 2
Topic Author

UA New Routes?

Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:19 am

This is just my surmising (and I have no sources) but what do you think theres a future in reopening most of Uu A's Latin American network. UA is pretty low down there compared to AA and CO. Also what about future routes to CPH, JNB, TLV, Milan, Lisbon, Madrid, Rio de Janiero, Delhi, Dubai, etc. Again this is just my guessing and just wondering.
ORD Boy 2

gigneil

RE: UA New Routes?

Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:20 am

I would bet money on Tel Aviv, Madrid, Delhi, and Dubai from Dulles.

I don't know when, however. UA needs to respond to the competitive threat from Iberia at their hub.

NS

AlitaliaMD11

Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:22 am

Quoting Gigneil (Reply 1):
UA needs to respond to the competitive threat from Iberia at their hub.

Both United and Spanair flew IAD-MAD before in the past and not very successfully. I am very curious to see how Iberia does on the route.
No Vueling No Party

N174UA

Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:30 am

United needs more widebodies before they can add routes, or figure out which existing routes can be reduced or cut altogether before they can consider anything new.

Once that happens, probably middle east first. They're going to have to leverage their Star partners to get people to places like TLV, MAD and MXP.

gigneil

Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:31 am

TLV is the Middle East, and a high yielding destination at that.

NS

SKY1

Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:41 am

Quoting Gigneil (Reply 1):
UA needs to respond to the competitive threat from Iberia at their hub

...keeping in mind even IB doesn't dare to put a daily IAD-MAD flight I can't expect UA adding MAD as a new destination.
Time flies! Enjoy life!

IADLHR

Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:24 am

In their capital to capital strategy, there is one glaring ommission. I would love to see some how, some way they could get IAD-TXL to work.

I also think that perhaps next year they might add IAD-LIS however, that could be more wishful thinking on my part.

As for IAD-MAD I am no so sure they will try it again unless somehow IBs flight becomes a runaway success, keep in mind that both UA and Spanair flew that route and it was not a success.

Cubsrule

Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:03 am

Quoting IADLHR (Reply 6):
I also think that perhaps next year they might add IAD-LIS however, that could be more wishful thinking on my part.

How many new destinations would that flight open up through the TP codeshare? I don't know much about TP...
I can't decide whether I miss the tulip or the bowling shoe more

dutchjet

Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:05 am

1. UA is not going back to Latin America any time soon. Its a shame that UA could not make the huge Latin American route system acquired from PA work, but thats in the past. UA's hub locations are poorly suited for service to Latin America.....both IAD and ORD are simply too far north to act as gateways to Latin America. UA will maintain its services from IAD to GRU/GIG and EZE as long as they are profitable, an additional city may be added (say LIM as an example), and thats it.

2. When UA has more longhaul aircraft available, I imagine service to Asia will be a priority, particularly services to China and India. UA's future is the Pacific.

3. There will be marginal growth to Europe out of IAD....but UA is not the strongest player to Europe and it relies heavily on Star Alliance partner LH in that part of the world.

Cubsrule

Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:08 am

Quoting Dutchjet (Reply 8):
both IAD and ORD are simply too far north to act as gateways to Latin America. UA will maintain its services from IAD to GRU/GIG and EZE as long as they are profitable, an additional city may be added (say LIM as an example), and thats it.

IAD is really not much worse-located than ATL for service to South America. There is no place in the U.S. from which a passenger would lose more than about an hour flying time, which on a 12+ hour itinerary really isn't a big deal.

juanchito

Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:13 am

Maybe they could open IAD-GUA-IAD and code share with TA this flight, they will have good conections to Europe and East USA.

Juanchito
Fotografos de Aviacion de Guatemala. Spotter.
https://www.facebook.com/Fot%C3%B3grafo ... 661476921/

dutchjet

Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:15 am

Quoting Cubsrule (Reply 9):
IAD is really not much worse-located than ATL for service to South America.

It is....ATL is in a far better geographic position than IAD for South American services.....and you really cannot compare DL's huge operation at ATL with UA's much smaller operation at IAD. There are enormous differences.

mkorpal

Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:25 am

Maybe UA could use it's DEN hub for a Latin America network. I know they will probably never use it for international purposes, but it would be nice.

fly_yhm

Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:27 am

Any expansion into Canada this year?

I have herd YHM might get service to ORD?
Where will you spend eternity? He,s more real then you think!!!!!

Cubsrule

Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:34 am

Quoting Dutchjet (Reply 11):
and you really cannot compare DL's huge operation at ATL with UA's much smaller operation at IAD.

We agree here, and for that reason, I don't think you'll see much if any Latin American expansion from IAD. But to say that that's because of geography is, IMO, wrong.

dutchjet

Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:37 am

Quoting Mkorpal (Reply 12):
Maybe UA could use it's DEN hub for a Latin America network.

And how would this work? Most passengers travelling between the US and Latin America would fly 1000s of miles in the wrong direction to connect at DEN for UA flights bound to Latin America? Am I missing something?

I know they will probably never use it for international purposes, but it would be nice.

UA will launch DEN-LHR just as soon as Open Skies agreement between the EU/US takes effect.

dutchjet

Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:48 am

Quoting Cubsrule (Reply 14):
We agree here, and for that reason, I don't think you'll see much if any Latin American expansion from IAD. But to say that that's because of geography is, IMO, wrong

Is it wrong? Explain to me why a good portion of passengers would be willing to travel north to IAD to pick up flights bound to South AMerica that would be headed south?

Does IAH-IAD-SCL make sense? Does JAX-IAD-GRU make sense? Does DFW-IAD-CCS make sense? Etc, Etc. Premium passengers, the pax that the airlines need to make some money, want reasonable and direct routings.....IAD is simply too far north to serve as a gateway to Latin America, geography does count. MIA is clearly the best Latin American gateway....where is Miami? In the south and the closest US city to most of Latin America. ATL and IAH work well, why is that? Well, ATL is in the Southern US and IAH is very close indeed to Mexico and Central America. While IAD is a reasonable gateway for services to Europe, it simply does not work for Latin America.

BA

Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:10 am

Maybe UA could use it's DEN hub for a Latin America network. I know they will probably never use it for international purposes, but it would be nice.

I don't see UA using DEN as a hub for its Latin America network. DEN isn't geographically positioned well for that purpose. UA has developed IAD as its main hub for Latin American connections and I think that hub is the most suited for this role.

I wouldn't say that UA will never use DEN for international purposes. With United's shift in focus towards expanding international operations and the upcoming US-EU open skies, I think you will most certainly see DEN-LHR. There was a thread about this recently.

If ANA does not launch its own NRT-DEN flights, then I think UA will launch this route as well. However, I am betting that we could see ANA on this route by the end of 2008 when they start receiving their 787s. UA would codeshare on this route much like they codeshare on LH's FRA-DEN flight and upcoming MUC-DEN service since ANA is a Star Alliance partner.

Also keep in mind that United's low-cost subsidiary, Ted, operates several flights to Mexico, so United is not 100% domestic at DEN.

UA does have a very good Canada network from DEN that has grown significantly only over the past few years, so I get the impression that UA has found DEN to be the ideal hub for making connections to Canada.
"Generosity is giving more than you can, and pride is taking less than you need." - Khalil Gibran

Cubsrule

Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:12 am

Quoting Dutchjet (Reply 16):
Explain to me why a good portion of passengers would be willing to travel north to IAD to pick up flights bound to South AMerica that would be headed south?

All passengers in the States have to go east to get to South America, so IAD has that going for it. And for those for whom it is slightly further than ATL, the time lost by going to IAD could well be made up by a tighter connection. Now that ATL is depeaked, there are a lot of 3 and 4 hour connections coming off of the South America flights, even to larger markets. For example, the shortest legal connection SCL-MSP in ATL is 3:20 and the shortest legal connection SCL-IAH is 2:40. Minimum legal connecting time for international to domestic at IAD is, IIRC, 75 minutes, so with careful scheduling, UA could make up the time disadvantage that comes with geography.

While IAD's location is certainly a disadvantage UA could operate a Latin American hub at IAD. I definitely concede that they wouldn't get a lot of traffic from Florida or the Carolinas, but that's only 10% of the US population. If IAH is a tenable South America hub, than IAD certainly is too.

Here's my question for you: what is the difference between IAD and IAH? IAH requires more backtracking for more of the country, and yet CO connects folks to places like LIM and EZE there. Why couldn't UA do the same at IAD?

ORD Boy 2
Topic Author

Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:43 pm

How about reopening international routes from EWR or JFK

rwsea

Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:49 pm

Quoting Cubsrule (Reply 18):
All passengers in the States have to go east to get to South America, so IAD has that going for it. And for those for whom it is slightly further than ATL, the time lost by going to IAD could well be made up by a tighter connection. Now that ATL is depeaked, there are a lot of 3 and 4 hour connections coming off of the South America flights, even to larger markets. For example, the shortest legal connection SCL-MSP in ATL is 3:20 and the shortest legal connection SCL-IAH is 2:40. Minimum legal connecting time for international to domestic at IAD is, IIRC, 75 minutes, so with careful scheduling, UA could make up the time disadvantage that comes with geography.

Is this really that big of an advantage though when you have to clear immigration and customs? I always leave a minimum of a 2 1/2 hour connection on such flights, based on experiences cutting it close at ATL and ORD in the past. I don't know if 75 minutes is necessarily realistic on an international connection.

N670UW

Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:57 pm

Quoting Cubsrule (Reply 18):
what is the difference between IAD and IAH? IAH requires more backtracking for more of the country, and yet CO connects folks to places like LIM and EZE there. Why couldn't UA do the same at IAD?

Because the issue isn't so much east vs. west, it's north vs. south. The natural (and profitable) Latin American gateways are in the southern United States: Miami, Atlanta, Houston, and even Dallas. It's their southern location that makes them great gateways, able to pull traffic southward and distribute it all across Central and South America, not so much how far east or west they are. Flying out of one's way northward to Dulles will generally add more travel time for most and be more of an inconvenience than a smaller east-west deviation to Houston. The only people Dulles makes sense for as a connection point to Latin America are those in the Northeast and Great Lakes.

If IAD were 500 miles farther south and sat on the Georgia Coast, it'd make a perfect Latin American gateway.

[Edited 2007-03-30 06:59:54]

Cubsrule

Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:19 pm

Quoting RwSEA (Reply 20):
I don't know if 75 minutes is necessarily realistic on an international connection.

UA's facility for connections in C can be real quick. I'd be comfortable scheduling a 2 hour connection through there where I probably wouldn't do that at a host of other airports (MIA, ORD, ATL, etc.)

Quoting N670UW (Reply 21):
The natural (and profitable) Latin American gateways are in the southern United States: Miami, Atlanta, Houston, and even Dallas.

IAH and DFW work well for Central America, but once you get south of Panama, they lose their geographic appeal. DFW-PTY is 1990 miles, while IAD-PTY is 2060 miles. IAD is 400 miles closer to GRU. IAD is 100 miles closer to EZE. IAD is 100 miles further from SCL. IAD is not a real good gateway to Central America, but there's plenty of money to be made in South America.

That's why I'm (still) puzzled that folks assume IAD cannot work to South America when IAH and DFW do. IAH and DFW work better for Latin America in general, but for folks going to South America, IAD seems like it could be a viable option, and IAD probably has as much if not more O&D to South America as ATL, IAH, or DFW.

atnight

Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:46 pm

Quoting Cubsrule (Reply 22):
That's why I'm (still) puzzled that folks assume IAD cannot work to South America when IAH and DFW do. IAH and DFW work better for Latin America in general, but for folks going to South America, IAD seems like it could be a viable option, and IAD probably has as much if not more O&D to South America as ATL, IAH, or DFW.

I would love to see UA fly to south america, and I really think that IAD would work, as EWR works just the same for CO even when is farther up.... anyways, although it would be nice, the chances of UA going to latin america seem each day more and more slim and unlikely.... but I can still hope  Wink
B707 B727 B733/5/7/8/9 B742/4 B752/3 B763/4 B772 A310 A318/319/320 A332 A343 MD80 DC9/10 CRJ200 ERJ145 ERJ-170 Be1900 Da

panamair

Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:12 pm

Quoting Cubsrule (Reply 22):

People's general thinking: IAD is in the Northeast or Mid-Atlantic. Why would someone (unless they had no choice or were from the Northeast) think it would be convenient to go through the Northeast to connect to go south? IAD is often lumped in with PHL, NYC, BOS, etc., as part of that Northeast corridor and intuitively, no one thinks of going to those places to fly south (unless coming from New England and some of the northern states)

DFW, IAH, ATL in people's minds are in the South/Southeast, i.e., since I'm heading south anyway, these are "on the way".....Of course you can play scheduling tricks by shortening connection times, etc., but to many people, it's counter-intuitive to fly down to South America from the West/Southwest, the Central states, and the South/Southeast through a Northeast hub...

UAL777UK

Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:50 pm

Quoting Dutchjet (Reply 15):
UA will launch DEN-LHR just as soon as Open Skies agreement between the EU/US takes effect.

checkmark 

Quoting ORD Boy 2 (Reply 19):
How about reopening international routes from EWR or JFK

I know you should never say never........but, thats never going to happen. Apart from the fact that UA have downsized ops at these two airports, UA will only expand internationally at least from its main hubs.

IMHO, if they expand from IAD it will be to Star Allinace hubs, although as stated above, I would love to see them start DXB. However even if they wanted to, do they really have the metal to expand, as the schedule must be tweeked to the limit already!

johnnybgoode

Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:17 pm

in other forums its rumored, and i might add the information put forward seems very credible, that SFO-MUC is in the cards, although for a start in 2008 at the earliest.
If only pure sweetness was offered, why's this bitter taste left in my mouth.

Zander

Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:41 pm

A route to CPH would have been really nice, I think it's strange that UA doesn't have a route already to this Star Alliance hub of northern Europe. I think SFO would be the most logical choice since SAS already operates to IAD.

UAL777UK

Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:05 pm

Quoting Zander (Reply 27):
A route to CPH would have been really nice, I think it's strange that UA doesn't have a route already to this Star Alliance hub of northern Europe. I think SFO would be the most logical choice since SAS already operates to IAD.

It was very much on the cards at one point after UA flew the route for UA whilst. IIRC SAS was having maintenance done on the airctaft that flew the route. Alas it never came to fruition but i certainly think its one for the future.

GECMD11

Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:33 pm

i can see IAD-TLV one day

UAL777UK

Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:36 pm

Quoting UAL777UK (Reply 28):
It was very much on the cards at one point after UA flew the route for UA whilst. IIRC SAS was having maintenance done on the airctaft that flew the route. Alas it never came to fruition but i certainly think its one for the future.

Sorry I meant to say "flew the route for SAS"...oops!

LOT767SP-LPA

Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:46 pm

I think that IAD-WAW would work well and codeshare with LOT daily  Smile

IADLHR

Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:00 pm

Quoting LOT767SP-LPA (Reply 31):
I think that IAD-WAW would work well and codeshare with LOT daily

I thought I read, here on this website, that LOT was going to start WAW-IAD this summer. Never heard another word on it nor is it in the LOT website. On a UA MUC-IAD flight last Nov. there were some executives from LOT on my flight. Upon arrival at IAD they were met by some higher ups from management of IAD. So I dont know whats going on, if anything, with the LOT WAW-IAD flight.

mk777

Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:50 pm

Well hopefully UA would launch IAD-DEL service, the capital to capital service, isn't that how they marketed their recent launch of the IAD-PEK service??  Smile

It would be nice to see another US carrier at DEL besides AA and CO.
come fly with me

COEI2007

Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:12 pm

Well, UA could have launched DUB-IAD, but EI got in there before them, and now are offering return fare for E375 including taxes!!!!!

EXAAUADL

Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:29 pm

Quoting N174UA (Reply 3):
United needs more widebodies before they can add routes, or figure out which existing routes can be reduced or cut altogether before they can consider anything new.

Thank you, UA has a serious shortage of widebodies.....reason DL was able to add some mant new international routes, was they had waaaaaaay too many 767s flying domestic. People shouldnt think that UA or AA can easly replicate DL's international growth.

Quoting Dutchjet (Reply 8):
UA's hub locations are poorly suited for service to Latin America.....both IAD and ORD are simply too far north to act as gateways to Latin America.

Not true, IAD would make an excellent gateway to Latin America. The local market is larger than ATL and you can get nearly the same number of connections as thru ATL (I know ATL has far more destinations than IAD, but cities like EVV and BMI do not produce anything more than .1 pax per day to cities like SCL or LIM). 90% of US-Latin Bound traffic that is NON-MIA can connect via IAD versus ATL. And yes people do and will fly SCL-IAD-SFO/SEA/PDX as they do so now from GRU and EZE.

Quoting Dutchjet (Reply 16):
MIA is clearly the best Latin American gateway....where is Miami?

No it isnt. That is totally 1980-90s thinking. That is like saying JFK is the best gateway to Europe. Growth to Latin America is occuring in markets other than NYC and MIA. The yields are also much higher. The growth is in the interior, not at the mature markets like NYC and MIA.

The biggest problem with MIA is that is it a Latin POS destination. On a typical AA flight from MIA-CSS the POS breakdown is 65-70% Venezuela, UA was worse with 90% POS Venezuela. Latin POS yields are much lower than US POS yields, you need to tap into the US market and MIA cant really do that, where as DFW, IAH, ATL , ORD and IAD can and do.

UA can definitely support service from IAD to LIM, SCL, CCS, BOG, and central america the problem with UA is 1) priorities and 2) vision 3) Available AC

I have always wondered why NW didnt fly DTW-GRU. There si a natural local market, they could flow traffic to Asia and the midwest to brazil is very high yield. NW hasnt even bothered filing for the route authority. It would be a good A330 market

IAD380

Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:47 pm

In Europe, I could see UA launching flights to the new international airport in Berlin once it is completed. I doubt that UA will start flying to other European destinations from IAD in the near future. UA should consider flying to more European cities from its hub in SFO. Currently, UA flies from SFO to LHR, CDG, and FRA. I wonder if flights from SFO to AMS, ZRH, FCO, and MUC would strengthen UA presence in Europe.

In the Asia-Pacific region, UA probably will consider nonstops from SFO to current destinations, such as SIN, BKK, SGN, and MNL. Maybe, UA will relaunch more transpacific flights from LAX. I hope it will consider nonstop flights to MEL and resume service to AKL. Perhaps, UA will challenge KE with nonstop flights to ICN from IAD or ORD.

In the Middle East, I think that UA will seriously explore flights from its hub at IAD to CAI, TLV, and DXB. As far as India is concerned, I am sure that IAD-DEL is high on UA's radar screen. I doubt that UA will start flights to Africa on its own metal.

Sadly, I agree that UA will not significantly expand its Latin American network. Perhaps, it may add flights from IAD to a Central American destination, such as SJO, or GUA. In South America, UA may eventually de-link GIG from its GRU flights. Sometime in the future, UA may fly nonstop from IAD to GIG, or operate IAD-BSB-GIG. I doubt that UA will start IAD-SCL or IAD-LIM routes in the foreseeable future.

CHI787ORD

Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:55 pm

Quoting Mk777 (Reply 33):
Well hopefully UA would launch IAD-DEL service, the capital to capital service, isn't that how they marketed their recent launch of the IAD-PEK service??

It would be nice to see another US carrier at DEL besides AA and CO.

I think IAD-DEL could work very well. ORD-BOM would be a killer for UA, they just dont have the right planes for it.
Dont forget SFO-BLR.

gigneil

Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:57 pm

As I've always said, I think Dulles can support three times the transatlantic schedule that it has.

SFO-BLR would be an absolute killer. KILLER. But there is no plane in the stable to fly it.

NS

UAL777UK

Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:14 am

Quoting IAD380 (Reply 36):
UA should consider flying to more European cities from its hub in SFO. Currently, UA flies from SFO to LHR, CDG, and FRA. I wonder if flights from SFO to AMS, ZRH, FCO, and MUC would strengthen UA presence in Europe.

UA ditched SFO - CDG some time ago, going down to a daily 767 before bailing out altogether due to poor yields. Apart from LHR and FRA, dont hold your breath to see any expansion to Europe from SFO. Mind you, there is a lot of connecting traffic through LHR and I guess FRA to onward European Cities from the SFO flights, but not enough IMHO to warrant getting a direct flight.

The most obvious next flight will see UA open up DEN - LHR, from March next year, beyond that, we can all specualte but UA simply dont have the metal.

mk777

Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:15 am

Quoting Gigneil (Reply 38):
SFO-BLR would be an absolute killer. KILLER. But there is no plane in the stable to fly it.

Well maybe IT will launch this route before UA when they get the A345's  Smile
come fly with me

atnight

Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:46 am

Quoting EXAAUADL (Reply 35):
Not true, IAD would make an excellent gateway to Latin America. The local market is larger than ATL and you can get nearly the same number of connections as thru ATL (I know ATL has far more destinations than IAD, but cities like EVV and BMI do not produce anything more than .1 pax per day to cities like SCL or LIM). 90% of US-Latin Bound traffic that is NON-MIA can connect via IAD versus ATL. And yes people do and will fly SCL-IAD-SFO/SEA/PDX as they do so now from GRU and EZE.

Couldn't have said it better myself!!! UA has a huge potential in Latin America from their IAD hub.... I lived for 8 years in the DC area and when flying to latin america I never once used MIA, instead I would use EWR, then ATL or IAH.... had it not been because I would fly through EWR rather than MIA is that I ended up becoming an elite and loyal CO customer... So if UA would start using their IAD hub to latin america, the business would be huge... there are thousands of people from latin america living in the washington area that a direct link would do wonders for them and for UA.. an to confirm your view, most pax that use DL to-from south america are not O/D ATL traffic... where as IAD would be a huge O/D city as well as a great connecting hub for all the northeast....

Quoting EXAAUADL (Reply 35):
No it isnt. That is totally 1980-90s thinking. That is like saying JFK is the best gateway to Europe. Growth to Latin America is occuring in markets other than NYC and MIA. The yields are also much higher. The growth is in the interior, not at the mature markets like NYC and MIA.

I agree with you completely...MIA is basically a leisure destination for pax, and while plenty fly to MIA, those of us who know better avoid it like a plague... if it wasn't because of their super cheap fares, most MIA flights wouldn't have the loads they usually have and again, the lack of service through other hubs makes it still a huge port of entry for many latin americans....
B707 B727 B733/5/7/8/9 B742/4 B752/3 B763/4 B772 A310 A318/319/320 A332 A343 MD80 DC9/10 CRJ200 ERJ145 ERJ-170 Be1900 Da

platinumfoota

Sat Mar 31, 2007 2:02 am

My Question is why doesnt UA use LAX as a Latin American hub? UA already flys GUA and SAL out of LAX, although they use A320 & 757 for these routes, the flights always carry a high load factor. Is there something that im missing that is keeping LAX from being a Latin American hub? Well besides lacking the metal to do so.

[Edited 2007-03-30 19:04:31]
Never forget United 93

MEACEDAR

Sat Mar 31, 2007 2:06 am

IAD-DXB, I can see happeing. However, IAD-MAD is not going to work. IB dominates that.

UAL777UK

Sat Mar 31, 2007 2:25 am

Quoting MEACEDAR (Reply 43):
However, IAD-MAD is not going to work. IB dominates that.

Agreed. IAD - LIS at best to the Iberian coast, code sharing with TAP

flyinryan99

Sat Mar 31, 2007 2:39 am

Does anyone know of any domestic new station or route (most likely express) possibilities?

BigBird02

Sat Mar 31, 2007 2:42 am

UAL777UK

Sat Mar 31, 2007 2:51 am

Yeah we know about FCO, which by the way has a 96% load factor for its first flight, its new routes beyond that we are interested in.

Ciao  Wink

BigBird02

Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:01 am

Quoting MEACEDAR (Reply 43):
IAD-DXB, I can see happeing.

checkmark 

ORD Boy 2
Topic Author

Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:46 am

what about routes from ORD when the expansion is complete?