WestJet currently has 64 aircraft in their fleet, and six more on track to be delivered in 2007, six more in 2008 and nine more in 2009. WestJet will have 85 registered aircraft at the end of 2009.
WestJet also announced on Thursday, that it would add some routes, frequencies, and destinations to fill the void left by the departure of Harmony Airways.
Daily non-stop service from Vancouver will commence on the following dates to the following destinations:
- April 28, 2007 to Las Vegas, Nevada
- May 14, 2007 to Toronto, Ontario (totalling six flights every business day)
- November 4, 2007 to Honolulu, Hawaii
- November 4, 2007 to Maui (Kahului), Hawaii
- November 4, 2007 to Palm Springs, California.
|WestJet 737 being de-iced at night in YEG|
[Edited 2007-04-14 21:44:36]
[Edited 2007-04-14 21:44:53]