CF188A

RE: Inappropriate Cabin Crew Conversation?

Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:11 pm

Quoting Pilotaydin (Reply 91):
guess what, you pay to take a step nowadays, you can't make up the rules for what you get when you pay for something, in the airline world, when you pay for a ticket, you are paying for a meal, a seat, and a SAFE TRIP on time to where you're going,

everything else you lil whinning kids talk about, are rules you have made up in your head that "feel" right, just because you pay etc

guess what, I PAY for a lot of things in my life too in the third world, but i barely get my share of what im supposed to, but i can live with it

if you're going to be that spoiled and brattish and talk about i pay for this i should be special for 1.5 hours of flight time and yadi ya....

my attitude exactly. Great post

Quoting N710PS (Reply 89):
as a passenger don't wana pay to hear crew talking shit. They should shut up and be silent, not to bother passengers wich ARE PAYING! Crew are beeing paid! They should not disturb the passengers! Not the opposite! I can't believe an english idiot up there on the post said they (crew) love good gossip and it's none of our (passengers) business

'

well I paid to be a member of this site. I do not want to see topics where people are yapping their mouths off because some flight attendent began talking about personal health. You fly on a plane full of 80 people you believe like 1/80th of the plane is yours including the surrounding environment? The workers cannot talk ? Pretty stupid. May I suggest you take a bus then and perhaps a boat across the puddle?

[Edited 2007-08-02 05:16:28]
Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow~ RIP ... LJFM

moman

Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:47 pm

Recently flew AA where the F/A's played a tape of the theme song "Danger Zone" from Top Gun over the intercom before doing their preflight safety briefing. The Captain was introduced as "Maverick" serving with "Ice Man". I found it to be hilarious and many others were laughing too, but some uptight guy beside me was bitching about it.

I was only praying they would do a short field take off in the 757 and rocket straight into the sky on that beauty.

*people should lighten up - a plane is the crews' work space and someone who has fun on their job is going to provide better service*
AA Platinum Member - American Airlines Forever

n710ps

Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:39 pm

Quoting CF188A (Reply 100):
well I paid to be a member of this site. I do not want to see topics where people are yapping their mouths off because some flight attendent began talking about personal health. You fly on a plane full of 80 people you believe like 1/80th of the plane is yours including the surrounding environment? The workers cannot talk ? Pretty stupid. May I suggest you take a bus then and perhaps a boat across the puddle?

Just to clarify here I was posting a private message sent to me by someone with not enough money to get their own membership here and express that view in which case I am certain they would probably have been banned.

[Edited 2007-08-02 06:41:01]
There is plenty of room for Gods animals, right next to the mashed potatoes!

drwoo

Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:52 pm

get over it she was probably so happy that she can say she is a cancer survivor
which is good for her if she beat it

flight7e7

Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:52 pm

It's more appropriate than listening to the downright vulgar sexual escapades of a male passenger and a male flight attendant on a recent AA MIA/PHL flight. The first two rows of first class were appalled-if the poor guy was that desperate to be picked up by the passenger, good grief, spill coffee on his lap and offer to wipe it up.....in any case, a breast cancer patient or survivor needs some emotional and mental cleansing-could be a little, might need a lot... and while the decibels might be a bit high, compassion for her and the ordeal she has been through could go a long way. Put yourself or a close family member in her shoes...if it were a pax at a window seat talking to her spouse or friend-would you feel any different? With all the other chatter we manage to tolerate every day of our lives, a few hours of emotional venting is minimal. No one is immune to the disease-man or woman....have a heart.

Cheers!

hamad

Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:55 pm

Quoting CF188A (Reply 100):
well I paid to be a member of this site.

are we going to start, the "i paid" thing over here too?

Quoting L1011Lover (Reply 99):
Obviously you haven´t travelled on US carriers a lot lately

i am a premeir on united, and i already acheived the status for 2008, so you have no grounds to say that i didnt. the examples i mentioned are ones i experienced on Usairways and America west - usairways and even united ... and its all been lately, i didnt say all us carriers flight attendants are bad, i just menioned examples of the bad experience i had which i don't see often on european carriers. now, if your opinion is different than mine thats why the forums are here.. you just dont have to yap on how you are sick of hearing this or hearing that!
PHX - i miss spotting

eric

Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:01 pm

I do not see what people are getting so fussed about. I clearly believe the OP was out of line; the woman had survived cancer and a part of therapy is to talk about it. Yes, maybe she was talking to loud but so what? If it was, as many has mentioned, sex, I believe that would have been inappropriate as that could potentially be very offensive to many people. You too may get breast cancer (even a man) - I believe you would be talking about it as well.

Nevertheless, I believe too many people are overreacting here. Firstly, yes, FA's are human, every human has good and bad days and this will influence how you perform your duties at work. If you believe that all those working (hundreds of thousands) as FA's are able to cast aside their natural human emotions as soon as they get on the plane you seriously need to step back and think through it one more time.

Having said that - the FA's are the in today's world of travel soon to be the only one's the customers interact with. I do not think there is a need to smile whilst serving a drink or food but simply polite interaction with the customer. Pilotaydin (and not all others), you may say all you want about money, but the fact remains that the passenger sitting on that plane takes a part, albeit very small, in paying your salary. Whether (s)he has bought the heavily discounted ticket or a fully-flexible first class ticket, the person still contributes to the bottom line.

Too many people try to take advantage of this - you do not own the FA on the plane - but you will meet these individuals in every industry. Nonetheless, I believe the FA's forget how much they can contribute to the business. Maybe this does not get reinforced but good customer service can make many passengers inconcious to prices and generate returning business, which is much more profitable than a scattered customer base.

The FA's also need to realise it is not a cut-throat industry anymore, most airlines are highly profitable. Yield and revenue in premier compartments are rising year-on-year and the airlines offer less discounted tickets. Those $99 fares two years ago cost much more today. The passenger believes they should get more now that they pay more - the fact remain that in order to generate higher profits, the airlines cut service in low-premium cabins (why should the premium cabins subsides those who pay less?) but to the average customer, this message has not truly come across.

At the same time, those who believe that the FA is going to provide you with stellar service seriously needs to get a grip. If you travel once a year on a large airline, you will most likely be 1 out of 65,000,000 people. Yup, that is how unimportant you are as a customer to airlines these days. The FA who is doing a commuter service will do that route "x" times, see "y" amounts of passengers and ask tea or coffee "z" amount of times. If you really believe then that this is a motivational factor in your job you need to rethink. Related to this is the fact that airlines have premium cabins and loyalty programs so they can tangiably locate their best customers, those they truly want and those that need to receive better than average service.

Telling on a FA, jeez, mind your own business the next time...
n

MD11Engineer

Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:27 pm

Quoting HAMAD (Reply 105):
At the same time, those who believe that the FA is going to provide you with stellar service seriously needs to get a grip. If you travel once a year on a large airline, you will most likely be 1 out of 65,000,000 people. Yup, that is how unimportant you are as a customer to airlines these days. The FA who is doing a commuter service will do that route "x" times, see "y" amounts of passengers and ask tea or coffee "z" amount of times. If you really believe then that this is a motivational factor in your job you need to rethink.

Exactly. This is what I mean with the anonymous mass. Our FA's, during one flying day, see about 800 passengers. Then they rarely fly the same route next day (usually they might fly the same combination of routes maybe every 6-8 weeks). Unless there is a special passenger, who uses the the airline to commute every few days for a long period, sand who's face gets known, a passenger has no personal impact on any of our flight or ground pax handling crew. You see the pax, deal with him and forget him, period.
Personally important are the people you see every day, your colleagues, ground staff at your home base etc..

Jan
Je Suis Charlie et je suis Ahmet aussi

ebs757

Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:34 pm

I was on a flight recently, AA MD80, and their was a passenger talking about her liver transplant for almost the whole flight. Yeah I guess to your standards it was graphic but I felt more annoyed than anything at how obnoxious she was about it. Don't act like you've never heard the word "Boob" before
Viva la Vida

hamad

Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:12 pm

just to clarify to everyone, i wasn't complaining i was just saying the situation as i observe it. do i care how they smile at me? no, do i care if they like me? no, after all, we are together for only couple of hours and thats it.

any way, as for the OP, i dont see the subject inappropriate at all. maybe they could have kept it down, but thats about it
PHX - i miss spotting

ardian

Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:10 am

Quoting Flight7E7 (Reply 104):

That sounds nasty!

I haven't got any problems with crew talking about their personal lives to other fa's in the galley, but they just could've kept it down like HAMAD says. Not only fa's, but also in other service related professions.

L1011Lover

Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:39 am

i am a premeir on united, and i already acheived the status for 2008, so you have no grounds to say that i didnt. the examples i mentioned are ones i experienced on Usairways and America west - usairways and even united ... and its all been lately, i didnt say all us carriers flight attendants are bad, i just menioned examples of the bad experience i had which i don't see often on european carriers. now, if your opinion is different than mine thats why the forums are here.. you just dont have to yap on how you are sick of hearing this or hearing that!

So why did you suspect that I´ve never travelled on a US carrier in the first place? Just because we don´t share the same opinion? When In fact I travelled on them more than any other carriers!!!

I´m tired of generalisations!!! And that´s all I´ve mentioned! On an open forum...  Smile

Also, did you read through my entire post? You quoted just a little bit of it and took that as an indicaion that I´ve obviously never travelled on a US airline...

Well bottom line is, there are good an bad FA´s with every airline not only the US airlines. Try to fly Delta for a change in America, and Iberia or Alitalia in Europe... than you´d see what I mean! Not to bash Iberia and Alitalia, but honestly those were the carriers I´ve had my worst FA experience with... and they are European, right???!!! But to clear things up right away, before somebody is going to flame me... I´m not to bash Iberia... just one bad experience... I´m not saying the entire airline is bad, and all their FA´s are grumpy... You know I don´t like generalisations!!! It can happen on ANY airline!!!

Try to board with a smile and a nice Hello and I´m sure they´ll smile back at you... Maybe you´re one passenger out of 200 to board with a smile that day...  Wink

Best regards

L1011Lover

UKCO

Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:51 am

So listening to someone talk about their experience with Cancer is an ordeal?

I really do not understand people sometimes.

UKCO

Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:58 am

Quoting N710PS (Reply 89):
So in response to I assume one of my posts on this topic I recieved an extremely disturbing email from someone i cannot pin down but the email address name which was a hot mail address said Jesus Christ.

Here it is.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I as a passenger don't wana pay to hear crew talking shit. They should shut up and be silent, not to bother passengers wich ARE PAYING! Crew are beeing paid! They should not disturb the passengers! Not the opposite! I can't believe an english idiot up there on the post said they (crew) love good gossip and it's none of our (passengers) business. I could just shoot him now! I will defenetly avoid english air companys since theire crews ( as well as theire rediculous tabloid newspapers) think they have the right to gossip and make others eat that shit also. Imagin I pay first class and have to hear 2 english chickens (female crew members) gossiping for hours!! A plane is a working place for a crew! Not a cafe! A passenger is paying, he is allowed to have conversations has he pleases! Oh boy! Let me get my hands in one of you, and you will see! ----------------------------------------------------------Message was sent using the mail interface on Airliners.netby user Jesus Christ

There is no such thing as anonymity on the internet. If you wish, you can find the IP address in the email, use traceroute to find the Internet Service Provider and inform them of the threatening message from this account. You can even inform the police if you wish. You do not have to put up with this behaviour from someone who thinks they are safe sitting behind a screen.

Alternatively, block the email address.

[Edited 2007-08-02 21:01:43]

CF188A

Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:06 am

are we going to start, the "i paid" thing over here too?

No i was playing the childish game right back against those who have an issue with a FA talking about health issues. SO..... I paid to be a member of this site.... demand demand demand..... just because i paid does not mean i get to tell everyone what to do. I think it's ridiculous many people here have an issue with this. I suggest you find your own isolated ways of travel.

Quoting N710PS (Reply 102):
Just to clarify here I was posting a private message sent to me by someone with not enough money to get their own membership here and express that view in which case I am certain they would probably have been banned.

well regardless the points are pretty dull and stupid. Who am I to say that? Technically nobody, but honestly how else do you tell someone to grow the hell up? As i said, buy the bose headset. ! I would love to see half of these people in actual "annoying" ordeals.
Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow~ RIP ... LJFM

EWRCabincrew

Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:16 am

Galley chat should be kept to a minimum in terms of how loud it is (as not to disturb). As for content, that is a case by case thing.

As for overhearing what was said, it is not unique to the airlines. I hear just as graphic stories going through security from TSA agents talking amongst each other. The same goes for tellers at my bank, the cashiers at my grocery store. I hear the same conversations from customers as I work the drink cart, meal cart, boarding and deplaning. The list goes on. No job location is immune from it. It is human nature to talk to others about a myriad of things.

One thing of note, if it bothers you, would you say something to them (and 'them' can mean anyone, not just crew)?

Surviving a potentially terminal illness is one thing, sexploitations are another (these are highly inappropriate).
You can't cure stupid

n710ps

Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:03 am

Quoting CF188A (Reply 114):
well regardless the points are pretty dull and stupid. Who am I to say that? Technically nobody, but honestly how else do you tell someone to grow the hell up? As i said, buy the bose headset. ! I would love to see half of these people in actual "annoying" ordeals.

I agree with you. I was just pointing out that the qoute you used was aqoute from a letter I received from someone else in an email about the topic. I generally do not have interaction with passengers in flight though so it is a matter of view for me and I stand by the F/A's on the topic.

DTWAGENT

Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:52 am

I for one think you over-reacting. We must remember that they are people to and that the only time they see some of their friends is when they are working. And they do have to talk loud in some cases to hear each other over the engine noise, wind flowing over the aircraft. If it bothered you that bad I would have said something nicely to the F/A that was talking load. But, not report her to the Head/Lead F/A. NWA will make it hell for that member.

I would not have said anything at all. And I fly alot and I'm a travel agent and have heard just about everything.

Chuck

pilotaydin

Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:43 pm

hey everyone check this out

"quoting you: here is some entertainment for all of you
and Jesus Christ, whoever you are, don't e-mail me this BS again,
because if i saw u in real life, i would make you cry so hard, we wouldnt
have a water shortage anymore you fool... (etc) (..)

First: I can email everyone I want. In fact. I am mailling a dead man
already, at this moment.
Second: You not only commited suicide with your last reply, as you put
Turkey in a very dangerous position, as I think they should pay too.
You are from a Third world country, you will never join the E.U, and
Istanbul Ataturk will probably sustain severe damage to it's
infrastructure, due to your funy and insultuous comments on the forum, towards me,
and therefore, God. I work as a machine, and I punish as a machine. You
will die on a B738 crash, and I sincerely don't feel any pitty. You
would be dead in 5 seconds if I ever put my hands on you, but that, as
explained back there, won't be necessary.

P.S. - The mother language is portuguese. I couldn't care less to
english or your arab pathetic third world Turkey! You offend Germany, by
even landing a plane there. Some of my ancestors were german, and I don´t
like arab turkish (hallah crap bear and mustache users) third world
country immigrants there, even if to wipe my ass or clean the wc's!"
The only time there is too much fuel onboard, is when you're on fire!

pilotaydin

Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:45 pm

here is another one, someone find this guy lol

"you will pay for your transgressions. The site will be shutdown too.
all those on replies 94, 95 and 96 are doomed for termination."
The only time there is too much fuel onboard, is when you're on fire!

MD11Engineer

Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:17 pm

I think this is enough. Get his IP and send the cops to him. Threats are no joke.

Jan

n710ps

Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:20 pm

I am likeing that idea as well. It is being taken care of quite well though too by the moderators.

RussianJet

Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:39 am

Quoting Pilotaydin (Reply 119):
all those on replies 94, 95 and 96 are doomed for termination

Oh great! I hardly even said anything yet I'm "doomed for termination". Great, just my luck.  rotfl 

Oh well Pilotaydin, I now have something in common with you. Please accept my deepest respect for giving this fruitcake of a loser a sound verbal thrashing!
✈ Every strike of the hammer is a blow against the enemy. ✈

hamad

Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:52 am

Quoting L1011Lover (Reply 111):
Well bottom line is, there are good an bad FA´s with every airline not only the US airlines. Try to fly Delta for a change in America, and Iberia or Alitalia in Europe... than you´d see what I mean! Not to bash Iberia and Alitalia, but honestly those were the carriers I´ve had my worst FA experience with... and they are European, right???!!! But to clear things up right away, before somebody is going to flame me... I´m not to bash Iberia... just one bad experience... I´m not saying the entire airline is bad, and all their FA´s are grumpy... You know I don´t like generalisations!!! It can happen on ANY airline!!!

Try to board with a smile and a nice Hello and I´m sure they´ll smile back at you... Maybe you´re one passenger out of 200 to board with a smile that day...

Best regards

i always try to board with a smile. a lot of times they will smile back, and other times they will just not look at you. i know it gets old for them. and sometimes they won't even smile back or they will give you the looks i described. ok, if you are talking about specific airlines.. compare Northwest and KLM, just as an example. plus, i used to fly delta a lot, and they were the nicest ever, but recently that has changed. i started sensing a change in the attitude, i didnt have a bad experience but... you feel it when the attitude of employees within a certain company changes. alright, we might disagree, but you are entitled to your opinion, and i am entitled to mine.

good luck
PHX - i miss spotting

n710ps

Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:15 am

It is unfortuneate the direction the industry has gone down the tubes in alot of way for both our passengers and us in the airlines. I know I personally try to put my best face and foot forward with the poassengers at all times. I think it does something for the passengers attitude towards us when they see someone who genuinely cares and does their best for the passengers. i get to have very minimal direct interaction with passengers but what interaction I do have even on a bad night or if I am tired, or I have a headache etc etc etc.. I try to put a smile on and answer questions or make em' smile or laugh. I enjoy it actually. It is not part of the job discription but i enjoy it.

skyhawk62507
Topic Author

Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:37 pm

I'm sorry to see the wheels came off the wagon on this post... even sorrier about some of the comments people have made slamming me (sheesh, AirTran717) for what I still feel was an honest and understandable complaint. The accusations that I deliberately listened in are comical.

Yes, "ordeal" was the wrong word. "Situation" would have been better.

But all in all, this topic has proven to me the Airliners.net forums aren't the place to go for intelligent discourse. Lesson learned, I won't waste my time here again (except to look at the awesome photos, of course.)

Sayonara.

P.S. One final thought: would the FA's workplace conversation have been appropriate had she been an employee at a) a restaurant, b) a movie theater, c) a department store, etc? It scares me to think some of you would still answer "yes."

MD11Engineer

Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:43 am

Quoting Skyhawk62507 (Reply 125):
P.S. One final thought: would the FA's workplace conversation have been appropriate had she been an employee at a) a restaurant, b) a movie theater, c) a department store, etc? It scares me to think some of you would still answer "yes."

In any of these cases the employees havve a secluded place seperate from the customers. This doesn´t work in an aluminium tube, especially smaller planes. E.g. the carrier I work for has no bulkhead seperating the forward galley from the passengers. The crew spends their whole 10-12 hours shift in the presence of the passengers.

Quoting Skyhawk62507 (Reply 125):
But all in all, this topic has proven to me the Airliners.net forums aren't the place to go for intelligent discourse. Lesson learned, I won't waste my time here again (except to look at the awesome photos, of course.)

If you mean by intelligent discourse that we have to agree with you, no.

BTW, currently I´m residing in a hotel again (working on another station). I have been staying in this hotel numerous times and have observed the other guests. Most of them do not great the staff and treat them like servants. On the other my colleagues and myself come off night shift to the breakfast room, usually wearing our working clothes, great the girls there (who by now know us all, know if we rather like coffee or tea with our meal etc.). We try to make work for the hotel staff as easy as possible and they recognise it. As a result we get treated exceptially well and much better than the guests, who are just passing through or the excutive types who treat them like servants. We treat them like people.

Jan

airtran717

Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:30 pm

Quoting MD11Engineer (Reply 126):
Most of them do not greet the staff and treat them like servants.

Quoting MD11Engineer (Reply 126):
We treat them like people.

Well, after a nice break, courtesy of the moderators, I'm back. And I think this sums up the entire thread... most passengers treat crews like servants. I don't even treat the girl behind the counter at Taco Bell the way some of the posters on this thread have alluded to. This isn't feudal England anymore folks. We aren't subjugated by classes anymore. Treat people the way you'd expect to be treated. It's just that simple. And all of this because some guy didn't have the courtesy to approach the offending FA himself. She goofed and was talking too loud. It isn't the first time, nor will it be the last time a flight attendant talls too loudly in the galley. Move on folks. Move on.

cyclonic

Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:37 pm

I personally get a kick out of hearing the crews gossip - only because I can be a bit of a nosey parker myself!  Wink

I can understand the main point though and I sympathise, however at the same time FA's have got to stay sane, especially when entrusted to looking after the whims of the passengers. Its not an easy job and I don't envy FA's one bit.

Its all common sense really!
Keith Richards: The man that Death forgot...

PExDCA

Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:43 am

Quoting AirTran717 (Reply 127):
I'm back. And I think this sums up the entire thread...

Or at least one half of it!  Smile

Like most things in life, there are multiple perspectives to consider. As someone who has worked in the industry and who outside of the industry has been a FF on multiple airlines for over 10 years I am always observing ground and inflight crew members and their interactions when I fly and I have observed the disrespect and mistreatment going both ways, but it is the exception rather than the rule... the reality is that there will always be a few bad apples that spoil the bunch (and get all the visibility) on both sides of this topic.  twocents 
"A single twig breaks, but the bundle of twigs is strong." - Tecumseh

airtran717

Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:00 am

Quoting PExDCA (Reply 129):
Like most things in life, there are multiple perspectives to consider. As someone who has worked in the industry and who outside of the industry has been a FF on multiple airlines for over 10 years I am always observing ground and inflight crew members and their interactions when I fly and I have observed the disrespect and mistreatment going both ways, but it is the exception rather than the rule... the reality is that there will always be a few bad apples that spoil the bunch (and get all the visibility) on both sides of this topic.

Well put. It does go both ways, unfortunately. Perhaps the example the thread starter brings up could be construed that way, though I don't think she would have done it intentionally. But the general mindset comes out in threads like these. While servers and flight attendants... and all other service-related jobs for that matter... do serve people and provide service, these hard working folks are not here to kiss butts and take abuse or be subservient. You pay for a service and these people provide the service... consider this: you get what you pay for. If you buy a $49 ticket from ATL to MCO, don't expect china and glass or a sky butler. I can't speak for the rest of the world, but the general feeling here in the US is really leaning towards LCC's and the like. Face it folks, the 70's and 80's are gone, as are the by-gone days of flying where a suit and tie was the norm. People would much rather get there as inexpensively as possible and they are no longer willing to pay high dollar ticket prices. Along with all of the hooplah in flying, away goes all the personal service of decades past. Right, wrong, or indifferently this is the way it is.

I say we... but when I was still flying... we had 6 leg days equaling sometimes as much as 13 or 14 hours. Sure the pilots grabbed us food and stuff like that. But we seldom got off the plane at all during that time. We're cooped up all day long in a small tube, serving hundreds if not thousands of drinks and snacks, boarding and deplaning hundreds of people and getting verbal abuse from many a passenger for whatever reason... yes we signed up to be the interface of the company we chose to fly for... but geeze, can't we get a small break once in a while? To sit? To talk? To be... uh oh... human for a few minutes? Chatting in the galley or the like is not against the law, nor should it be... there's no difference in that and office workers talking around the microwave or water cooler in the break room.

If we're talking too loudly, just nicely tell us so. No brain surgery in that concept.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos