dragonflyer

RE: Too Sexy To Fly? Southwest's New Attitude?

Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:01 am

Oay, so this topic has me laughing like crazy! It reminds me of the game telephone where the story gets so twisted that by the end everything is all twisted up! I am not Keith and not related to Keith, just F.Y.I. I have read the blogs on this site for years but I can't believe that this will be my very first post! Of course there is a little more to the story!

Now ask yourself, do you dress differently when you know your picture is going to be taken? For a newspaper, maybe? I know I would! So, just to let everybody know, this young lady was NOT wearing a white t-shirt under the sweater thing that day. Look at her picture again, and imagine it WITHOUT the white T-shirt underneath. Now, I would not have a problem wwith that myself. But as you can see she has a larger chest, the supervisor "Keith" had to deal with the DANGEROUS situation she was presenting. If the a/c had to make an emergency landing, it was entirely conceivable that her breasts would be flying in all directions, thereby knocking her out unconscious, as well as anybody sitting next to her, since this lady was wearing no bra and relying on a the tied top to keep her boobs under control, which would UNDOUBTEDLY break apart. On top of that, if she did not get knocked out by her own boobs flying every which way, there is still no way she would be able to evacuate the aircraft in a timely manner through the overwing exit doors. People COULD have died waiting to get out of the jet while she stuffed one breast through, then the other, then her body, assuming that her breasts did not get stuck in the tiny opening! So, as you can see, this was most definitely a very dangerous situation! LMAO!

Whoever linked her MySpace page, that was a much more accurate representation of her, but of course she has it on restricted access now. I wonder why?

As to what kind of doctor she was going to see in TUS, I will leave that up to everyone here to decide. I'm having too much fun seeing how twisted this is getting!

P.S. I love the guy that always says "Get some seasoning, kid! "
We earn our wings every day...Comments/opinions are my own and do not reflect my employer.

boacvc10

Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:03 am

Quoting Concordegboad (Reply 46):
Now, take a look at her Myspace pictures and that'll change your mind! I won't link them here

Hi, I think she will benefit from all this publicity, due to pictures (WARNING: Explicit) that are available through this link, (see the "another" picture) and the fact that she probably is some kind of attention seeking person. I know my XYL would say that the subject has no assets worth mentioning, as can be explicitly seen in that photo.

I wonder why would anyone publish such photos on a public web site, in an almost obscene manner ?

BOACVC10
Up, up and Away!

dl021

Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:15 am

Ok...does anyone else notice that she's waving the "shocker" at the camera?

I gotta ask if the airline is allowed to run itself the way it sees fit and if people don't like it can they not just buy a ticket on someone elses airline?

If she was flashing the other passengers then perhaps the skirt was a little short for some people's taste if they don't like seeing female genitalia in public. Maybe the airline was concerned for the other passengers and they were correct in doing so...

She's obviously got zero problem showing off for the public (from her myspace photos) but maybe others do.

Sounds like something the airline ought to get to decide and bear the consequences one way or the other.
Is my Pan Am ticket to the moon still good?

MSYtristar

Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:32 am

I seriously doubt that she went commando....especially with a skirt that short. And i'll say it again, if that outfit is "offensive" to the airline or to Keith or to maybe a handful of passengers, well that's their problem, really. An airline isn't your parent. It's not there to defend or protect your beliefs. It's a mode of transportation. It's just as easy to look the other way as it is to look. Show me proof that she flashed passengers, and I'll stand corrected. Otherwise, this was a laughable. But if WN (or any other carrier) truly wants to enforce a dress policy, then it should be made crystal clear to people when they buy the ticket. Maybe Keith thought a new episode of "Airline" was being filmed and he wanted to display his authority.  Big grin

This reminds me of a line from "Liar, Liar"....

kid to Jim Carrey: "My teacher tells me beauty is on the inside."
Jim Carrey to kid:"That's just something ugly people say."

ac888yow

Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:43 am

Bogus. She looks fine. Oh so fine Big grin

'Keith' was probably recently rejected by some attractive woman and decided to take it out on this young lady. Or maybe some other jealous, likely female, passenger decided to be a bitch and complained about her.

tockeyhockey

Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:54 am

Quoting JRDC930 (Reply 88):
There is such a thing as public indecency; you dont go to the airport dressed like a hooker and expect no one to notice. WN is completely within their rights to throw her off, especially since they gave her a chance to change, if she wanted to dress like she does at hooters she should have gotten on the defunct hooters airlines. Remember, no shoes no shirts, no service,or in this case, teasing. Youd be surprised what airlines can do in regards to who they choose to serve and who they dont. But in this case, this lady was just being stupid. You go to a club dressed the way she was; not an airline, where despite the fact a lot of male passengers were probably enjoying the "show", not everyone was happy looking at her "stuff".

ah, i love it when a brainwashed member of the religious right chimes in.

Quoting DeltaDC9 (Reply 92):
There is such a thing as public indecency

You sound like a freakin Quaker. Lighten up. Women dress like that at major corporations. One just passed me in the hall wearing a micro mini and we are a Fortune 100....

quakers are actually quite liberal and wouldn't give two shits about how this woman was dressed. i think you're thinking of menonites.

ConjureMe

Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:19 am

Quoting Tockeyhockey (Reply 105):
ah, i love it when a brainwashed member of the religious right chimes in.

"DING" You are now free to begin you're suspension from the forum. JRDC930 made a valid argument and instead of discrediting his post you made a personal attack. Completely unnecessary. He made a valid point, too. If you've ever been a part of airline operations you would understand why it is a liability to have somebody dressed like that on an airplane in this day and age.
Never let the plane take you somewhere your brain didn't get to five minutes ago.

MSYtristar

Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:28 am

Quoting ConjureMe (Reply 106):
If you've ever been a part of airline operations you would understand why it is a liability to have somebody dressed like that on an airplane in this day and age.

Sorry man. I'll respectfully disagree here. Attire like that would certainly not constitute a liability for an airline. Not even close. And I have worked for the airlines.

JRDC930 made a valid argument

In this case it is anything but valid. If this was a proven example of lewd conduct, behavior, or dress, sure. She would deserve to be kicked off the plane. But since her clothes are no more revealing than what people wear on a daily basis (even though some people may not like it, it's a fact of life), it's all a moot point.

deltadc9

Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:14 am

Quoting Tockeyhockey (Reply 105):
quakers are actually quite liberal and wouldn't give two shits about how this woman was dressed. i think you're thinking of menonites.

Coming from Indiana, I have no idea why I typed Quaker. Amish will do also.

Quoting Micstatic (Reply 93):
She's not the hottest chick I've ever seen, but I don't even see how this could be offensive. If anything, we need more of this.

Absolutely.

Quoting JRDC930 (Reply 94):
What corporate world do you live in...?

One where some women can pull that off and others cant based on who their superviser is and how well they pull it off. I have worked for dozens of Fortune 500 companies and see women dressed sexier than that, even when they wear more square inces of fabric. I

Based on the description of pulling up the skirt, sounds like she had a low rise skirt and a bare midriff. But still...I have seen more skin than that on Delta.
Dont take life too seriously because you will never get out of it alive - Bugs Bunny

qqflyboy

Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:55 am

Now there's a shout out to A.net on USA Today In the Sky as Ben talks about the subject, even pointing to the 60s/70s era photo of WN flight attendants wearing mini skirts.

http://blogs.usatoday.com/sky/2007/0...whats-appropria.html#uslPageReturn
The views expressed are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect my employer’s views.

iwok

Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:34 am

Quoting Tugger (Thread starter):
OK...... I don't get it......

Why would anyone kick here off?????

He should be fired for trying to kick a babe off a SouthWest flight.

Someone call Herb!

iwok

JRDC930

Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:39 am

Quoting MSYtristar (Reply 103):
well that's their problem, really.

No its not its her problem, she bought a ticket on THEIR airline, and agreed to submit to THEIR rules. You might say there isnt anything specific in the rules about that, but im sure like most businesses that involve the public there is some kind of "shirts and pants or no service" rule, they just assumed people Had common sense. I suppose if she dressed in a g-string and a mesh bra, thats freedom of expression and their problems to "deal with it"  Yeah sure...
U.S. Legacy carriers,STILL leaders in lowering industry standards...

Delta767300ER

Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:12 am

Quote:
Bigot

Could you please explain this? Thank You so much.

-Delta767300ER

ckfred

Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:16 am

Here are two practical reasons why not to wear a skirt that short on an airplane.

First, if there is a fire, a woman wearing a skirt that short has no protection. A freind of mine is a pilot with AA and owns 2 single-engine airplanes. Under no circumstances will he let anyone fly with him wearing shorts or a mini skirt. If there is a flash fire, pants or a long skirt offers good burn protection, while shorts or a mini skirt increase the risk of severe burns on the legs.

Second, if there is an emergency evacuation of the aircraft, a woman wearing a mini skirt is going to get rug burns from sliding down the emergency slides. The slides are textured, so that a passenger doesn't fly off the slide at the bottom. The downside is that the slide can tear up clothing, pantyhose/tights, and bare skin.

Analog

Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:25 am

Quoting JRDC930 (Reply 111):

No its not its her problem, she bought a ticket on THEIR airline, and agreed to submit to THEIR rules.

Then WN should tell her in advance what the rules are (dress code). It's kind of tough to argue that she agreed to the rules if WN doesn't even know what they are.

most businesses that involve the public there is some kind of "shirts and pants or no service" rule

That's usually a legal requirement for health/safety reasons.

GARUDAROD

Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:27 am

If Southwest is going to start banning passengers for looking like "working girls", they will have to
ban half the people traveling to Las Vegas on Friday nights, because they are "working girls"
Cargo doesn't whine, moan, or complain

deltadc9

Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:55 am

Quoting Delta767300ER (Reply 112):
Could you please explain this? Thank You so much.

Insulting and stereotyping 1.1 billion people, not much to explain there. The same type of remark made against Blacks or Women would have not been overlooked, but thats ok.
Dont take life too seriously because you will never get out of it alive - Bugs Bunny

texl1649

Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:16 am

Potentially another argument against having 97% homosexual cabin crews.

Pointless Trivia; The nazi's had a topless airline briefly (in the 30's). Point; Cheap women and dumb men have been airborne a long time.

silentbob

Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:44 am

Quoting Tom in NO (Reply 99):
10:1 odds she ends up laying down for some skin rag.....either that or for some flick filmed in Chatsworth

No way I'm taking that bet. She'll have that photoshoot contract signed by next weekend.

Quoting BOACVC10 (Reply 101):
see the "another" picture

I need to get on the guest list for one of their parties.

Quoting TexL1649 (Reply 117):
Potentially another argument against having 97% homosexual cabin crews.

Actually, I would think that the frumpy middle aged female FAs would have more of a problem with a hot chick.

MSYtristar

Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:05 am

I suppose if she dressed in a g-string and a mesh bra, thats freedom of expression and their problems to "deal with it

Ok, not even diving into the rest of your post, how is this in any way related to "if she was in a g-string and mesh bra"? She was clearly in nothing close to that. And if people can't deal with seeing women in short skirts, they might as well not leave the house, because you see them everywhere.

Delta767300ER

Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:12 am

Quote:
Insulting and stereotyping 1.1 billion people, not much to explain there. The same type of remark made against Blacks or Women would have not been overlooked, but thats ok.

I am a former Catholic and have seen the hypocraticy(sp) in the Catholic Church. Nearly everyone knows it to. Go ahead say I am insulting and stereotyping 1.1 billion people. I could care less. It wont be the first time.

-Delta767300ER

drexotica

Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:27 am

Quoting GARUDAROD (Reply 115):
If Southwest is going to start banning passengers for looking like "working girls", they will have to ban half the people traveling to Las Vegas on Friday nights, because they are "working girls"

This may be a bit of exageration, but there is a lot of truth to it. Half the decent (heh) gals that work the peeler bars here in SoCal head up to Vegas for the weekends. Tremendously lucrative by most accounts.
N707PA - Best looking commercial aircraft ever.

EWRCabincrew

Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:30 am

Quoting Ckfred (Reply 113):
Here are two practical reasons why not to wear a skirt that short on an airplane.

Practical, yes, but few (and I mean few) women actually think about those aspects (let alone a mirror to see what it is they are really wearing, I digress) when they get ready. It is bad enough the crew wears a poly-wool blend (and females with the hose (which melt in high heat - again, I digress)).

As long as women dress they she did, straight men have something to look at and talk about to their friends.
You can't cure stupid

747400sp

Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:53 am

I have to take Southwest side on this. Yes flying dress codes has change since the 70's, but you should still dress like you have some type of class, if you going to fly. Look there are young children on these planes, and they should not have to look at a woman that dress like a stripper. I believes she got what she deserve.

Way to go Southwest!

XT6Wagon

Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:57 am

Quoting DeltaDC9 (Reply 86):
As much as I dislike SW, I agree. I have had a FA like that on every SW flight I ever took. The fun flight BS with perky FAs is not the SW I know and hate. I think they must be overworked or something....

What does Air Nambia and British international helicopter have to do with this?

Quoting GARUDAROD (Reply 115):
If Southwest is going to start banning passengers for looking like "working girls", they will have to
ban half the people traveling to Las Vegas on Friday nights, because they are "working girls"

I'm thinking that most women who are "pros" know a good bit about how to dress properly for the audience. More over I'm sure most are not selling thier wares on board in a open and direct fashion as spending the weekend getting it sorted out with the police isn't a good buisness practice.

Seriously, this woman was an attention whore, and its amazing that people here are against having proper atire for the venue. You don't wear a bikini to the opera, and you don't wear a Tux to a dive bar at your local fishing dock. Seems resonable that you don't wear revealing clothing on public transport.

Think of it this way, you are locking your self into a small room with 130 other people who you don't know for several hours. dress like it

EWRCabincrew

Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:01 am

Quoting 747400sp (Reply 123):
but you should still dress like you have some type of class, if you going to fly.

That includes no-class. There have been threads about dress codes and what should/shouldn't be worn onboard. WN is not the fashion police.
You can't cure stupid

geotrash

Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:07 am

What a teriffic outfit! She's a beautiful woman and it doesn't look like her clothes would get her in any trouble with the law in public. Still, it's Southwest's airplane and in my view if a representative of the airline believes her outfit will offend others, they have the legal right to remove her from the airplane. I sure wouldn't have protested her being on the flight however!  Smile

Silver1SWA

Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:29 pm

Well, I asked around and I got some answers. Not that anyone here will pay any attention to what I have to say here, but...

My suspicions were correct. The article and included photo do not tell whole story. She did not look like that at the time of the incident. Feel free to PM me if you care to know more.

Anyway, carry on with your WN/"Keith" bashing since I don't think anyone is reading the thread before snapping to judgement.
ALL views, opinions expressed are mine ONLY and are NOT representative of those shared by Southwest Airlines Co.

zvezda

Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:02 pm

WN is completely within their rights to throw her off

Yes, WN are completely within their rights to throw her off for any reason whatsoever. I'm within my rights to boycott WN for such an offensive exercise of poor judgement and atrocious customer service.

Quoting DrExotica (Reply 89):
Once again, Zvezda has it right!

Thank you for the kind words!

FlyboyOz

Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:18 pm

I would like to know how old Kevin is!
The Spirit of AustraliAN - Longreach

BNinMSY

Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:41 pm

She has dragged herself onto the TODAY show right now! It's interesting when she was showing off her outfit and sat back down .. the camera BLURRED her coochie! Obviously the skirt might be too short.
I don' want to see butt crack, coochie or anything like that on an airplane... including bad feet!

Dress appropriately!

flyinryan99

Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:05 pm

Quoting BNinMSY (Reply 130):
She has dragged herself onto the TODAY show right now! It's interesting when she was showing off her outfit and sat back down .. the camera BLURRED her coochie! Obviously the skirt might be too short.

Are you sure it was blurred? I coulda swore they were white panties. Needless to say, they were short but I think the situation could've been handled differently. Oh well...

PC12Fan

Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:21 pm

Quoting MSYtristar (Reply 6):
Adults with heightened sensitivities? What the hell? LOL

Especially on Southwest!

Quoting RussianJet (Reply 19):
I see passengers dressed worse than that EVERY day - and plenty of them.

checkmark 

Quoting ArcrftLvr (Reply 25):
This is the problem with our stupid society. Everyone is way way too sensitive.

More then absolutely correct.
Just when I think you've said the stupidest thing ever, you keep talkin'!

midcon385

Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:29 am

Quoting Flyinryan99 (Reply 131):
I coulda swore they were white panties.

Watching on the replay on MSNBC.com and I am pretty sure it was panties...

Tim
MidContinent Airlines: We Know How To Fly!

learpilot

Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:32 am

Quoting Flyinryan99 (Reply 131):
Are you sure it was blurred?

I think they showed the interview more than once. It probably got by the first time, but they blurred out her snizz the others.

That wasn't a skirt you wear to a Doctor's appointment....unless you're trying to pick up the Doctor and you think he likes trashy chicks who wear skirts short enough to just barely cover your vag. So basically you think your Doctor is like every other guy.  Big grin

She does have a great body, though.
Heed our warnings or your future will be underpant free!

deltadc9

Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:59 am

Quoting XT6Wagon (Reply 124):
What does Air Nambia and British international helicopter have to do with this?

Funny man, huh? Will it stop me from making obvious appreviations? Nope.

Quoting Delta767300ER (Reply 120):
I could care less.

Exactly! The defining quality of a bigot.

Quoting TexL1649 (Reply 117):
Pointless Trivia; The nazi's had a topless airline briefly (in the 30's). Point; Cheap women and dumb men have been airborne a long time.

HEY! I resemble that remark!

prosa

Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:28 am

My theory: she was sitting next to a couple, the wife was afraid that her husband would get too much of an eyeful, and she complained to the FA.
"Let me think about it" = the coward's way of saying "no"

Pope

Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:03 am

"DING" You are now free to begin you're suspension from the forum. JRDC930 made a valid argument and instead of discrediting his post you made a personal attack. Completely unnecessary. He made a valid point, too. If you've ever been a part of airline operations you would understand why it is a liability to have somebody dressed like that on an airplane in this day and age.

Please explain what liability you are talking about. Enlighten us.
Hypocrisy. It's the new black for liberals.

goomba

Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:22 am

Southwest should be totally used to this type of attire considering the number of "worker bee" types that fly from the L.A. and San Francisco/Oakland/San Jose areas to Las Vegas each weekend to make a living at the oldest profession.

Now I'm trying to sugar coat the obvious here...but have any of you flown from any of these cities to LAS on a Thursday afternoon? Trust me. It's a talent show on these flights each week.

remcor

Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:45 am

Quoting Geotrash (Reply 126):
What a teriffic outfit! She's a beautiful woman and it doesn't look like her clothes would get her in any trouble with the law in public. Still, it's Southwest's airplane and in my view if a representative of the airline believes her outfit will offend others, they have the legal right to remove her from the airplane. I sure wouldn't have protested her being on the flight however! Smile

I agree that the outfit was not offensive... certainly not offensive enough to be booted off a flight.

And although i agree that Southwest has the right to deny service, I think denying service onto a flight is a lot different than , say, denying service in a restaurant. By the time you're ready to board a flight you've already entered into a contract with the airline. You've paid your money and they've agreed to take you from point A to point B at a certain time. Now if the airline wishes to break that contract, I think they'd better have a pretty compelling reason to do so. And I think those reasons could be challenged if they're found to be frivolous.

Airlines give you a discount generally if you buy tickets in advance, and they charge if you make last-minute changes. So if the airline imposes a last-minute change on us, especially for no good reason, I think they should rightfully pay a penalty to us (like when your flight is bumped).

1stfl94

Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:05 am

Since when did America become the land of the clothing faciscts!!!????? Like others have said on this forum 30 years ago the FA's were wearing skirts with hemlines somewhere in Alaska and blouses that might just hold in the boobs if you were lucky (or unlucky depending on how you want to take that)

Seriously there is nothing offensive about wearing an outfit like that unless she wasn't wearing any underwear, which is a point that WN should have bought up if that was the case.

DeC

Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:51 am

DEC

remcor

Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:09 am

So if the airline can deny boarding to a passenger at the last minute for a rather frivolous reason (breaking their contract with their customer), shouldn't passengers be able to cancel or modify our flights without penalty if:

We don't like the look of their airplanes
The cabin is too messy
There's been controversial news on TV about the airline that we don't like
The pilots or flight attendants look too gruff or smell bad
You find out they serve awful food
The service has been bad

My point is, that this passenger and Southwest entered into a contract to transport her from San Diego to Tuscon at a given time - and she fulfilled her end of the contract by paying for the flight beforehand. If Southwest can unilaterally cancel or alter that contract, why can't passengers do the same?

All this talk about "airlines have the right to do bla bla bla" for whatever reason they choose is silly. A deal is a deal and they'd better have a damn good reason to break it.

BAC111

Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:21 am

Every flight would be more enjoyable with more women like Ms. Kyra on board. Airlines oughta focus on things they have real trouble with, like being on time, baggage, surly customer svc. Granted, WN is ahead of the curve on those type of problems, but they're far from perfect. Herb K wouldn't have had a problem with Ms. Kyra....I like the response of the one guy who said he wouldn't want to sit next to Kyra bcse of the temptation...

FlyboyOz

Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:22 am

Well...my teacher wore similar to her clothes when i was in high school. I should have reported to my principal! Of course, it's quite offended to me
The Spirit of AustraliAN - Longreach

Delta767300ER

Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:30 am

Quote:
Exactly! The defining quality of a bigot.

And you have the quality of an idiot to judge me. You dont know me and probably never will. I express an opinion and get shit on from you. I guess were not allowed to bash the RC Church.

Back to the real topic, I am waiting for a response on Myspace from the passenger we are discussing.

-Delta767300ER

zvezda

Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:36 am

The video clip is called LiveLeak. One wonders what she was leaking.

ltbewr

Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:13 am

Upon seeing a video (see post 141 from DeC) from the NBC Today Show, to me she showed somewhat poor judgement in her outfit for an air flight or a day trip. Her 'skirt' was not more than an 8 inch strip of an old pair of white jeans hanging on her hips, the top edge about 1-2 inches above and the bottom hem about 4-5 inches below her womanhood and her 'top' was basically a stetched t-shirt. It was perhaps more appropriate for a night club or going to the beach rather than an airflight.
As noted by others, her tiny outfit could cause problems in case of an emergency and may be offensive or uncomfortable to other pax.
That apparently there was no complaints, indeed, she said she got some 'compliments' on her return flight as to her outfit suggests a bit of luck of not running across some prude. That she does appear to be a rather attractive woman probably didn't cause problems from others. Imanage if she weighted 150 pounds, with 'muffin tops' spilling over the top of the jeans. (Ugh!).

Silver1SWA

Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:18 am

Quoting LTBEWR (Reply 147):
That apparently there was no complaints

Maybe no one complained directly to her, but there were complaints.
ALL views, opinions expressed are mine ONLY and are NOT representative of those shared by Southwest Airlines Co.

remcor

Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:20 am

Quoting LTBEWR (Reply 147):
As noted by others, her tiny outfit could cause problems in case of an emergency and may be offensive or uncomfortable to other pax.

Safety problems? Yeah right. Then ban high-heel shoes. I think she'd be out that door quicker than most people.

Again, is this a judgment call you think Southwest should be making? Just fly the damn plane. Get people from point A to point B, people don't have to like each other for the 2 hours they'll be spending together.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos