Moderators: jsumali2, richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

Kohflot

RE: Big Jetblue Announcement In October

Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:49 am

Beyond just a new base at MCO.. perhaps they're moving HQ (or at least the SOC) down there as well..
Ask why..

FURUREFA

Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:05 am

Quoting FWAERJ (Reply 11):
In-flight Wi-Fi: 100%. Virgin America is launching it next year, and Southwest is seriously considering it, too, so JetBlue will need it for competitive reasons. After all, you know that it's mainstream when every new laptop has it and when Apple put Wi-Fi and a web browser in the iPod touch. B6's LiveTV division already has the spectrum from the FCC and is developing the system, so I could see them launching it real soon. But will it be free to all pax or pay-per-use?

Even AA is adding wifi onboard, i expect that most major airlines in the us will follow (even though conexxion didn't work out).

Matt

MAH4546

Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:22 am

They struck a deal with MIA to use Concourse F, which will be virtually empty (only about 18 daily flights) come November. I could dream, can't I?
a.

ERJ170

Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:33 am

Here's another one of my guesses..

ExpressJet will start flying for JetBlue and be called BabyBlue, using Embraer 145 and 170 to second and third tier markets..

CHS, ORF, SAV, CAE, PVD, etc.. will get service to the new focus at RDU!!! Hehehehe.. ya'll knew I had to go there didn't ya?
Aiming High and going far..

STT757

Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:08 am

Quoting ERJ170 (Reply 53):
ExpressJet will start flying for JetBlue and be called BabyBlue, using Embraer 145 and 170 to second and third tier markets..

It's a good idea, only problem is Expressjet has a no compete clause with CO, they cannot compete from CO hub cities (including LGA and JFK).
Eastern Air lines flt # 701, EWR-MCO Boeing 757

Mir

Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:09 am

Quoting Eaa3 (Reply 43):
Not that I don't love flying Jetblue. It's just that their fares always seem to be the same or higher than AA, UA, NW, DL and so forth.

B6 isn't so much about low fares as it is about high value. Many airlines can match B6's fares, but few can match their service.

-Mir
7 billion, one nation, imagination...it's a beautiful day

JetJock22

Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:52 am

We tried that once ala last April-May and it didn't go over so well with most of our customers. Perhaps changing the name to BabyBlue will do the trick though.....
 laughing 

EI321

Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:56 am

Could it possibly have anything to do with the EI hookup?

aveugle

Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:57 am

Quoting Wedgetail737 (Reply 20):
I would love to see additional OAK service. Maybe they will make OAK another west coast hub and start flying to SAN, SEA, ONT, SLC, DEN, etc. with E-190's. There are one or two open or somewhat open gates in T1, even with the construction that's consumed gates 8 through 12.

I would much appreciate B6 expanding west coast flights -especially to SAN  Smile . I think it is just a matter of time before most airlines implement wifi including B6.

ly204

Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:04 am

Quoting Carls (Reply 14):
They are about to place an order for a Long haul flight.
A330 is the one they will choose because fleet commonality. First Flight should be in May 2008.

I agree that this would be great...but memories of Peoples Express still prevail -- I doubt there will be a foray into trans atlantic routes any time soon.

flymia

Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:09 am

MIA? Really are they ever going to fly out of MIA? MIA-NYC is only flown by three airlines CO,DL,AA. AA has 17 flights between MIA-JFK/LGA/EWR DL has one flight to JFK and two a day to LGA and CO has 4 flights a day to EWR and thats it. Why not-start MIA-LGA/JFK with B6?
"It was just four of us on the flight deck, trying to do our job" (Captain Al Haynes)

B6ramprat

Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:19 am

what ever it is just don't let it be more flights and new cities out of JFK. We have enough. Now if i'm a betting man, which i am I'd say its merger talks.
Racecar spelled backwards spells Racecar

MAH4546

Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:30 am

Quoting B6ramprat (Reply 61):
what ever it is just don't let it be more flights and new cities out of JFK. We have enough. Now if i'm a betting man, which i am I'd say its merger talks.

You'd lose that bet. Merger announcements aren't set a month in advance.
a.

airbusaddict

Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:33 am

I hope its a hub at like MCI, STL, MSP. (focus city pretty much) maybe DEN? too much of a battle there though.
What are the possible routes if it is a midwest hub with the E190?
Finally F9! FSD-DEN 7-4-2011

jetbluefan1

Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:15 am

The more I think about it, the more I'm convinced that it's an E190 move out west. MCO is already growing (as is FLL), so I don't think management would set up any type of media-related event for that other than its normal press releases. (I know it goes against my previous thoughts, but I've been sitting on it for a few hours.)

Moving the E190's out West completely changes everything though - and it could lead to a new hub. My bets would be on AUS, which has been an outstanding performer since its launch (93% LF in July). Those E190's can go virtually anywhere in the 48 states from AUS, and it would be a nice start to an intricate route network further west.

Just a thought, but it makes a lot of sense to me.

JetBluefan1

jetsetsteve

Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:37 am

5 gates at dallas fort worth (DFW) MID WEST FOCUS CITY

SkyyMaster

Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:41 am

Quoting JETSETSTEVE (Reply 65):

AA would kill them, just like DL did in ATL. Guaranteed.

floridaflyboy

Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:00 am

Quoting BlueWingWalker (Reply 9):
Everything I've heard "around the water cooler" (and beyond actually) is MCO as a base. I guess we'll all just have to wait and see.

Quoting ThirteenRight (Reply 18):

I'd bet money on this one. Its long been rumored. I see a base announcement coupled with expansion of flights.

From talking to my friends at B6, they've said that the remainder of the year, and probably early next year should hold some really good stuff for MCO. Hopefully that's true. Especially now that there are gates available in airside 2.
Good goes around!

haggis79

Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:26 am

Quoting FWAERJ (Reply 40):
Would meals be served on the flight, or would it be buy-on-board? After all, UA and AA don't provide meals on those 8+ hour ORD-HNL flights.

If they want to attract any customers from the European side I'd see that almost as a given...
300 310 319/20/21 332/3 343 AT4/7 143 B19 732/3/4/5/G/8/9 742/4 752/3 763/4 77E/W CR2/7/9 D95 E45/70 F50 F70 100 M11 M90

BlueWingWalker

Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:38 am

Kill them? That's slightly dramatic, wouldn't you say? If Jetblue made the choice to fly there, I'm sure that the end result would be much different than Atlanta. B6 is a much larger company than it was then. If the bean counters decided it was a market that the company needed, and could enter, I'm sure they would.

Cheers

[Edited 2007-09-17 03:45:04]
The recipe for perpetual ignorance is to be content with your knowledge and satisfied with your opinion.

SkyyMaster

Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:44 am

Quoting BlueWingWalker (Reply 69):
Just like they did in Long Beach, oh no wait, they ended up pulling out all together didn't they? ha!

LGB is not AA's home base and hub. It was a minor spoke. No way will AA allow JetBlue to come in with anything other than a token presence at DFW. If B6 tries to come in and load up on flights, do you not think AA has the might and resources at DFW to run them out of town? Remember the B6 experiment in ATL? Delta went up to 15 nonstops a day on the ATL-LAX route. B6 never stood a chance. I truly believe DFW needs another LCC, but I also know AA's tactics. They will not take kindly to such an intrusion.

Rcardinale

Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:17 am

Doubt that B6 will be buying another ac type in the near future especially a long haul aircraft. Hopefully they do not merge because i really like their product but with a merger anything can change. I wish that it had to do something with BOS SWF or ONT these markets have alot of potential especially SWF and ONT ONT could cover the LA area since LGB is maxed out and SWF can be expanded to all cities in FL and this would avoid all of that horrible congestion at JFK

Noise

Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:44 am

JetBlue coming to Canada?

3x daily YYZ-JFK
3x daily YUL-JFK
1x daily YYZ-FLL
1x daily YUL-FLL

747fan

Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:47 am

If its a midwest focus city, STL would be my most likely guess. Decent O&D city, central location, lots of extra gate space left behind by AA/TWA. Or maybe they could go right up DL's throat into CVG... not a bad market or location, given how pax in Cincy are screwed by DL's numerous RJ's and high fares and drive to DAY, CMH, or SDF to get a cheaper ticket. That would be great for CVG, but its probably very unlikely. I doubt they'll start a new route out of JFK, since they're basically maxed out on gate space and the airport has become over-congested. But if by some chance they do add a JFK route, they should add a midwest/south city such as IND, CMH, CVG, STL, or MEM, maybe SDF or DAY. But that's doubtful. Some of the aforementioned cities could possibly be served out of the new midwest focus city (?), in addition to JFK, BOS, IAD, MCO, etc.

flybyguy

Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:27 pm

Quoting Mir (Reply 55):
B6 isn't so much about low fares as it is about high value. Many airlines can match B6's fares, but few can match their service.

checkmark 

I actually really hope the announcement is related to curbing the rampant delays at JFK. For the past few months I had to book flights early in the morning to ensure I got to my destination anywhere near on time. Flights leaving close to the evening rush (at least the ones I've been on) never departed on time.

I totally agree that jetblue is the best value in the american skies but they REALLY have to do something about their on time performance... instead of dishing out vouchers and apologies everytime something goes wrong (not that I'm complaining about those benefits though).
"Are you a pretender... or a thoroughbred?!" - Professor Matt Miller

AsstChiefMark

Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:31 pm

Quoting JETSETSTEVE (Reply 65):

DFW is the midwest? I've always thought of it as the south. And that how I learned it in school. The midwest is one state either side of and including Kansas. The upper midwest is Minnesota, Iowa, and Wisconsin (and a few others).
Red tail...Red tail...Red tail...Red tail...Red tail...Red tail...Red tail...Red tail...Damned MSP...Red tail...Red tail

skyyblue

Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:43 pm

Quoting JetBluefan1 (Reply 30):
I'd put my money on the on-board sales coupled with a formal announcement of MCO as a focus city.

JetBluefan1

I'd bet you are right on the money!

Quoting JetJock22 (Reply 44):
I agree 100%. I think you may also see a reduction in some cities ie. PIT, CMH (hope not though), and maybe even a complete pull out of a few cities, ie BNA, TUS, HPN or SWF but not both. I would also expect announcements of more connect the dots service to Florida.

I think not. PIT/CMH are finally picking up. BNA has an Embraer facility, doubt thats going anywhere anytime soon. HPN/SWF--I just flew with some jumpseating AirTran guys that said those two cities were on the chopping blocks because of low loads.. I seriously doubt the market can support two low fare carriers offering large jet services. If there is any city in the network that I think will get chopped, its TUS. Hopefully replaced with ABQ.

Quoting Kohflot (Reply 50):
Beyond just a new base at MCO.. perhaps they're moving HQ (or at least the SOC) down there as well..

No.

Quoting MAH4546 (Reply 52):
They struck a deal with MIA to use Concourse F, which will be virtually empty (only about 18 daily flights) come November. I could dream, can't I?

Not just a dream, but a wetdream.

Please LOL.

Quoting FlyMIA (Reply 60):
Why not-start MIA-LGA/JFK with B6?

Corporate has said as soon as they can get the numbers to work in Miami -- We'll be there.

Quoting Floridaflyboy (Reply 67):
Especially now that there are gates available in airside 2.

What gates? The gates SWA swallowed up? I think we aquired one more gate that we SHARE out of the deal.. I may be mistaken.

[Edited 2007-09-17 05:46:36]

dragonflyer

Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:46 pm

Maybe they are going to announce their intention to bring humanity back to air travel...
We earn our wings every day...Comments/opinions are my own and do not reflect my employer.

cschleic

Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:24 pm

They are about to place an order for a Long haul flight.
A330 is the one they will choose because fleet commonality. First Flight should be in May 2008.

Am I the only one who thought this wasn't serious?

AsstChiefMark

Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:45 pm

Quoting SKYYBLUE (Reply 76):
I'd bet you are right on the money!

That's not a "big announcement," for god's sake. A big announcement would be JetBlue to growing some balls and doing something in the upper midwest...*coughMSPcough* Ahem... *coughRSTcough*
Red tail...Red tail...Red tail...Red tail...Red tail...Red tail...Red tail...Red tail...Damned MSP...Red tail...Red tail

iFLYjets

Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:45 pm

I smell something with USAIRWAYS.

boswashsprstar

Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:17 pm

Quoting Whappeh (Reply 13):
Which would mean MCO-PWM direct.... Big grin

FL's MCO-PWM isn't enough for you?

I know, I know . . . no blue chips . . .

iFLYjets

Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:08 pm

The reason why I say I smell something with USAIRWAYS is because we have a "HUGE" announcement coming in october. This I saw in the usviation.com forum. Someone posted we have a huge announcement in OCT and so does jetBlue, so we will see what happens I guess. Just my .02

gregarious119

Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:45 pm

Quoting 747fan (Reply 73):
If its a midwest focus city, STL would be my most likely guess. Decent O&D city, central location, lots of extra gate space left behind by AA/TWA. Or maybe they could go right up DL's throat into CVG... not a bad market or location, given how pax in Cincy are screwed by DL's numerous RJ's and high fares and drive to DAY, CMH, or SDF to get a cheaper ticket. That would be great for CVG, but its probably very unlikely. I doubt they'll start a new route out of JFK, since they're basically maxed out on gate space and the airport has become over-congested. But if by some chance they do add a JFK route, they should add a midwest/south city such as IND, CMH, CVG, STL, or MEM, maybe SDF or DAY. But that's doubtful. Some of the aforementioned cities could possibly be served out of the new midwest focus city (?), in addition to JFK, BOS, IAD, MCO, etc.

DAY has some good things going for it, although it's close proximity to CMH makes you wonder.

The Director at DAY recently said they were making renovations to Concourse D to make it's gates available for use again. They have more runway length than CMH does, and much less traffic to deal with. It's also located close enough to CVG that DL would start to have some real trouble with customers driving north, as if FL isn't giving them enough trouble already up there.

I know it seems like a longshot, but it certainly does have some intriguing possibilities.

DAYflyer

Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:22 pm

Quoting Werdywerd (Thread starter):

They are switching from the A-319/320 to the 737!!
One Nation Under God

BlueSky1976

Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:27 pm

Quoting DAYflyer (Reply 84):
They are switching from the A-319/320 to the 737!!

That will happen on the day NW retires last DC-9
 Big grin  Big grin
Proudly avoiding 737 MAX since 18.11.2020.

MKENut

Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:54 pm

Quoting AsstChiefMark (Reply 75):
DFW is the midwest? I've always thought of it as the south. And that how I learned it in school. The midwest is one state either side of and including Kansas. The upper midwest is Minnesota, Iowa, and Wisconsin (and a few others).

Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota and Wisconsin make up the Midwest. Although, you will find people that live close to these states say they are from the Midwest. DFW is too far south for this to happen. Maybe some people in Northern Oklahoma will say they are from the Midwest or Eastern Colorado.  Smile I am not so sure JetBlue is ready for a focus city in the Midwest. They should just add flights first and let people get hooked on them... Then create a focus city here.

SkyyMaster

Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:57 pm

BNA has an Embraer facility, doubt thats going anywhere anytime soon.

Just because Embraer has a major mx facility at BNA does not mean B6 has to fly pax schedules here. I've been on quite a few flights, they are rarely close to full. The rumor around Nashville is they may indeed leave. They've pulled down much of their advertising. I don't know their actual numbers, but I hear they should be better after over a year in the market. It would not be a total shock to see them pull out. I hope not, but if they aren't making money, they won't stay just for the mx base.

B752OS

Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:57 pm

Quoting ERJ170 (Reply 5):
New E90 service BOS/FLL-MSY/BNA.

That would be a long over due route, BOS-MSY. I have wondered why B6 did not jump on the route after AA didn't bring it back. It would be a perfect fit.

Quoting ERJ170 (Reply 5):
Movement of LGB hub to ONT

Isn't the big appeal of having a hub at LGB is the fact that it is a reasonable alternative to using LAX? I travel to Southern California a lot and always use UA and I would never even consider flying into ONT and having to make the big trek, with traffic, the Los Angeles. At least LGB is right down the 405.

Quoting IFLYjets (Reply 80):
I smell something with USAIRWAYS.

Why the heck would B6 ever want to associate themselves with US???

747fan

Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:49 am

Quoting Gregarious119 (Reply 83):
DAY has some good things going for it,

checkmark  I'm sure Delta 50 miles down I-75 in CVG is feeling the impact of AirTran. As I mentioned before, their fares in CVG are sky-high since they almost have a monopoly there. All the other legacies just have RJ service except for UA's A319 to ORD. I wouldn't be surprised to see DAY become a B6 airport if they decide to add a few more JFK flights when they're new terminal is completed or if they add a midwest focus city. The people of both Dayton and Cincinnati would benefit from this. Or, as I mentioned before, they could even go right at DL and fly to CVG. With the exception of BNA, the South/Ohio Valley/Midwest is a big hole in B6's route network. They need STL, DAY/CMH/CVG/SDF (most likely CMH) , or IND. As it stands, CVG has no LCC's.

apodino

Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:53 am

Quoting Floridaflyboy (Reply 67):
Especially now that there are gates available in airside 2.

What gates? The gates SWA swallowed up? I think we aquired one more gate that we SHARE out of the deal.. I may be mistaken.

This makes me think, could it be that MCO is going to build out the third finger of Airside 2 and B6 will use these gates for a major expansion in the market. I doubt this is it because that would be preceded by an announcement from GOAA.

One thing I hope it would be, but I also think this is highly unlikely is that AA decided to pull out of DAL, and that B6 will enter the region not from DFW, but DAL with the gates being vacated by AA. But I suspect AA will keep a token presence at DAL just to keep someone from going in there, even though the station has been a money loser since it reopened.

People have also suggested DAY? Why not CVG? There is gate space available, no LCC presence, and B6 is a logical carrier, becuase if they come to CVG, DL then has to pick and choose where to compete with them, as it becomes a 2 front battle. I just hope that people realize that if DL offers fares to compete, that they should still patornize B6 because if they fly DL and force B6 out of the market, their airfares go right back up.

JetJock22

Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:38 am

Quoting SkyyMaster (Reply 87):
Just because Embraer has a major mx facility at BNA does not mean B6 has to fly pax schedules here. I've been on quite a few flights, they are rarely close to full. The rumor around Nashville is they may indeed leave. They've pulled down much of their advertising. I don't know their actual numbers, but I hear they should be better after over a year in the market. It would not be a total shock to see them pull out. I hope not, but if they aren't making money, they won't stay just for the mx base.

You beat me to it. And when it comes to PIT and CMH loads Skyymaster, they aren't that great. Trust me.

floridaflyboy

Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:51 am

I haven't heard any details on it. I was told by someone at JetBlue headquarters back in April that the gates AirTran was vacating at MCO would be split evenly between B6 and WN. That may have changed by now, I'm not sure.

Quoting Apodino (Reply 90):
I doubt this is it because that would be preceded by an announcement from GOAA.

Well, maybe not preceded by. They could do a joint announcement between GOAA and B6. I would like to see MCO build that third finger of AS2, but I don't think it will happen just yet.
Good goes around!

werdywerd
Topic Author

Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:11 am

My Prediction:
Jetblue buying Frontier
US Airways buying Spirit Airlines

Indy

Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:29 am

I'm 95% sure it WON'T involve IND. The 5% chance would mean the CEO was on drugs or they hired me to do their planning. Well I guess in either case it would involve the CEO being on drugs lol.
IND to RDU to OKC in 18 months. This is what my life has become.

787EWR

Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:44 am

Quoting PropilotJW (Reply 7):
I think your western predictions are off a bit. Why would you move all of the flying out of LGB after so much has been invested there

Just wondering what have they invested. I flew in and out of LGB on an OAK-LGB-JFK flight. I was not very impressed with the waiting or terminal area at LGB. Also, they have (9?) gates at LGB. The terminal is old and cannot support any further growth.

Quoting BlueWingWalker (Reply 9):
Everything I've heard "around the water cooler" (and beyond actually) is MCO as a base. I guess we'll all just have to wait and see.

Makes sense. Winter is coming. I'm sure Jetblue would love to be able to advertise that they have more low cost flights than anyone else into Florida. I wonder if the Embraers would be good planes to use further south - MCO-FLL, MCO-PBI, MCO-TPA etc.

Quoting Gilesdavies (Reply 28):
There is a confirmed but un-named order for 12 A330's and options for 18 more, on EADS books. I bet this is Jet Blue!

I thought there was an extensive waiting list for the A330? Unless Giles is correct and they actually own this order. Does anyone know if JFK has any remaining slots? Seems between B6, AA,DL and the international, there are a lot of traffic, especially across the pond.
Also, can you effectively fly(Low cost) across the Atlantic.

Quoting SpencerII (Reply 33):
do believe you are going to see B6 re-deploy part of their operations to a Midwest or West Coast base so as not to be so reliant on JFK- with all it's traffic & wx problems.

Makes little sense as they have built a loyal passenger base in NY. Also, NY has a huge population diversity which JB has definately exploited. Flights to Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic etc are almost always filled.

My two cents:

1) Jetblue will introduce international flights using A321 aircraft from Boston and JFK to LHR or LGW or Manchester. They will also announce flights to South America to take advantage of the South American population in the New York, Boston and Washington DC areas. The international flights will come out of the new terminal that they are putting in.
2) There will be no merger as they would not announce it this early.
3) They will reduce flights to LGB and transfer some flights to LAX.
4) One of the new LAX flights will be to HNL.
5) Internet Service will become standard and free on their flights. They will utilize their current DirectTV satellite links for this transmission at no costs to their passengers.

CitrusCritter

Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:02 am

Quoting 787EWR (Reply 95):
1) Jetblue will introduce international flights using A321 aircraft from Boston and JFK to LHR or LGW or Manchester.

Neither the A320 or A321 have the range to make a TATL flight without pulling out seats and throwing in extra gas tanks. It'd be max range going east, and they'd definitely fall into the water going west bound. The A319 could make it.
- CitrusCritter
Long Live the 717!
XNA

drgmobile

Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:49 am

I think disclosure requirements would prevent a publicly traded company like JetBlue from waiting a month before announcing a merger deal. It is probably route related.

Perhaps my Jetblue to YYZ post from a few weeks ago wasn't as irresponsible and fabricated on rumours as same had indicated.

Nope, still just an unsubstantiated rumour.

787EWR

Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:57 am

Quoting CitrusCritter (Reply 96):
Neither the A320 or A321 have the range to make a TATL flight without pulling out seats and throwing in extra gas tanks. It'd be max range going east, and they'd definitely fall into the water going west bound. The A319 could make it.

Thanks. Your correct. A321 has 2300nm versus the A319 which has 3900. My incorrect assumption was that newer versions of the A321 could fly as far as a 757-200 which also has a range of 3900. I retract my assumption.

N77014

Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:00 am

My guess has nothing to do with the daily operation or new stations.

I'm guessing the carrier will go to private ownership.
A new life awaits you in the Off-World Colonies...

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos