Moderators: jsumali2, richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

Transpac787
Topic Author

Run-in With Fame On UA27 JFK-LAX

Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:17 pm

This past Tuesday I was flying JFK-LAX in first class on UA27, one of their Premium service transcons. To briefly comment on UA's PS transcon product, I will say it really nice!!! The seats in First were a little confusing to figure out, but once I got the hang of it they were pretty nice. The food too, was excellent. In First and Business, they give you these personal DVD players. It's a nice amenity, but you only get 8 movies to choose from in the DVD wallet.

Anyhow, I was sitting in 1B. There was a man sitting in 1C, who I thought looked really familiar, I just couldn't quite tell who he was. He was holding a stack of papers in his lap, on top of which was a sticky note that said "For Ben". It was at this point I realized...it was Ben Affleck!! I never quite believed people when they said celebrities don't look the same when you see them in person. But, that really is true!!

My question is.....do actors and other famous people use the airlines fairly often?? I would have thought that a lot of them have their own planes like John Travolta. Any comments appreciated.

atrude777

RE: Run-in With Fame On UA27 JFK-LAX

Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:20 pm

Oh they travel on airlines quite often.

I checked in Mandy Moore for a WN Flight STL-CMH Once.

I also flew with Scott Hamilton on a PHL-BNA leg, I got to give him snacks on board haha that was fun!  Silly

Alex
Good things come to those who wait, better things come to those who go AFTER it!

aa61hvy

Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:26 pm

Quoting Transpac787 (Thread starter):
My question is.....do actors and other famous people use the airlines fairly often?? I would have thought that a lot of them have their own planes like John Travolta. Any comments appreciated.

I saw Brooke Shields on AA from DFW-LAX...she was in first
Go big or go home

HPAEAA

Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:37 pm

I'll admit this is regular... once in PHX, I had a sup I now call me, he took me to the club and Hillary Duff was there.. not to mention a couple of models I met on the short live HP transcons from BOS to LAX...
1.4mm and counting...

commavia

Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:41 pm

Go over to FlyerTalk.com and look at the individual airlines' discussion forums. Just about all of them have 'Celebrity Sightings' threads -- AA's is probably the largest.

AA carries most of the celebs on the JFK-LAX route: hang around the JFK or LAX Admirals Club on just about any day of the week and you're virtually guaranteed to see at least one famous person come through. (I, myself, have heard from FAs about flights on this route where almost the entire F cabin is full with celebs on the same flight.) If you ask virtually any AA FA or gate agent based in LAX or JFK, just about any of them who have worked this route will tell you of at least one celeb they have had on their flights or at their gates.

apollo13

Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:38 pm

Robin WIlliams was at SFO once. I was flying United Airlines to Denver and I passed by him. He was three gates away from me. It was really wierd because not three weeks after that i got to interview him about one of his movies. It was RV. he is a really nice guy. I got about 15 minutes with him.

tommy767

Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:19 pm

I met William H. Macy on flight 55 from ORD-LAX on AA.
"KEEP CLIMBING" -- DELTA

CV990A

Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:16 am

I never quite believed people when they said celebrities don't look the same when you see them in person. But, that really is true!!

I agree- I flew on a UA Express/Colgan flight IAD-HPN with Hillary Clinton last summer, and I didn't recognize her until we were getting off the plane waiting for the gate-checked bags. She is SHORT, and well, uglier (if possible) in real life...
Kittens Give Morbo Gas

airxliban

Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:26 am

I saw Jessica Simpson sitting at the back of an AA 738 First Class on an LAX-MIA flight. One of my friends who got on an AA flight that left 30 minutes later said that Nick Lachey was onboard his flight (that one was a 752...guess we know who has better taste).
PARIS, FRANCE...THE BEIRUT OF EUROPE.

rjpieces

Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:49 am

I saw Joe Pantoliano on the Delta Shuttle once. On a route like JFK-LAX in first class on American or United, I'm sure celebrity sightings are a regular thing. It's one thing if a celebrity is flying a route where WN is the only option, but Los Angeles-New York is probably the most common flight for high ups in the entertainment industry.

Quoting CV990A (Reply 7):
I agree- I flew on a UA Express/Colgan flight IAD-HPN with Hillary Clinton last summer

Must have been a special occasion...Politicans usually hop on the Shuttle rather than travelling out to IAD to fly on an RJ...must have been a special reason she was on that one (going to her New York home perhaps).
"Millions long for immortality who do not know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon"

LAXintl

Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:13 am

Celebrity sittings at LA airports are extremely common. So common that several airlines and the airport authorities have special service staff that stay occupied near full time coordinating and assisting the travel needs of celebrities, including special entry/exit procedures to avoid the paparazzi.

In addition AA and UA in particular have mega corporate contracts with entertainment industry companies so they tend to see the bulk of star travel.
From the desert to the sea, to all of Southern California

phelpsie87

Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:17 am

Just to show how frequently they do use airlines, we had Josh Duhamel fly through FAR. He is originally from Minot, ND, and it just goes to show you that actors even fly on little CRJ's. I have sat next to Jake Plummer (even though he sucks), and the lead singer of Fall Out Boy. Its definately a surreal feeling.

atlaaron

Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:30 am

I met Sean Penn at ATL, he was not on my flight but was at a neighboring baggage carousel picking up his luggage.

Also when my wife and I were going on our honeymoon Jamie Kennedy was on our AA flight from DFW-LAX. He was flying coach!

I also ran into Jon Lovitz while spotting at the In-N-Out by LAX.

commavia

Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:33 am

Quoting Laxintl (Reply 10):
Celebrity sittings at LA airports are extremely common. So common that several airlines and the airport authorities have special service staff that stay occupied near full time coordinating and assisting the travel needs of celebrities, including special entry/exit procedures to avoid the paparazzi.

Indeed. AA has quite a substantial celebrity-handling apparatus in place at LAX and other key stations (including DFW and JFK) to give special/exclusive/discreet/private service to "high-visibility" passengers. In certain places like these, in particular - LAX, DFW and JFK - celebrities are literally a daily occurrence, along with all of the challenges (annoying fans asking for autographs, hounding paparazzi, etc.) they bring.

Rumor has it that LAX and JFK have a special, ultra-private 'VIP rooms' for the use of invited guests at AA's discretion. I know for a fact - no rumor - that such a room exists at DFW, or at least it used to. I can't for the life of me remember his name - but the former head of Special Services for AA at DFW was a great old guy, a really nice old-timer, who had been with the company forever. He died just a few years ago. But he was world-famous: the walls of his office were covered in photographs of him with hundreds of celebs who passed through DFW on AA over the years - they all knew him and looked forward to seeing him during their connections.

hiflyer

Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:38 am

Hey..could have been on US888 last night from LAS to FLL and flown with OJ...  Smile

in coach  Big grin

lesismore

Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:42 am

Danny Glover sat right behind me on a flight from ORD to SFO (I was on my way to KIX from DTW). I was in a domestically configured 777, in first class, which was pretty nice. And Danny is not a small guy, unlike many other hollywood actors.
I'm a success today because I had a friend who believed in me and I didn't have the heart to let him down. - Abe Lincoln

aajfksjubklyn

Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:45 am

Everytime I fly NYC-LAX, someone famous is on flight. My last flight, I fly with Doris Roberts, Simon Cowell, Ricky Lake, and Dasiy Fuentes, all on the same flight.

I love Doris Roberts...she is a wonderful women.

I had the honor of retrieving my luggage with Cowell, and said..wow..the luggage came out quickly for once. He laughed and that was that.

I also have flown with Gerald Ford from ORD-LGA, and McCauley Culkin in Coach. All on AA.

Finally, I flew Diana Ross, who must have drank 4 bottles of wine going to SJU out of NY.

Of all these stars, aside from Doris Roberts, Daddy Yankee was the nicest I have ever seen, he signed autographs for everyone on the flight, was the last one of plane, when he got off he will still signing autographs. He aslo gave his seat up for a Marine, going to report to duty.

warowl40

Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:24 am

I've been rather lucky when it comes to sitting next to celebs.

Hank Aaron from IAH-ATL
Larry King from IAH-EWR
Big show and Kurt Angle "from WWE wrestling" from TPA-IAH
Sean Michaels "from WWE" from IAH-SAT
and I actually got O.J. Simpson's autograph years ago "prior to his 1st run-in with the law" on a flight from IAH-LGA.

Big Show was actually so huge that he had to leave the airplane (CO 757) before we departed TPA because he couldn't fit in the bathroom. I swear the plane actually shook when he sat down.

N1120A

Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:04 am

Quoting CV990A (Reply 7):
She is SHORT

Dude, now you are just making stuff up because you don't like her. Hillary Clinton is nearly 5'9", which is very tall for a woman.
Mangeons les French fries, mais surtout pratiquons avec fierte le French kiss

rdwelch

Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:25 am

Quoting Warowl40 (Reply 17):
Big Show was actually so huge that he had to leave the airplane (CO 757) before we departed TPA because he couldn't fit in the bathroom. I swear the plane actually shook when he sat down.

Ah...Capt. Insano.

Gus
They say I have ADD, but they don't understand..Oh look! A chicken!

OzarkD9S

Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:56 am

Quoting N1120A (Reply 18):

Hillary Clinton is nearly 5'9", which is very tall for a woman.

And quite a few Hollywood leading men....
"My soul is in the sky". -Pyramus- A Midsummer's Night Dream

RomeoDelta

Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:29 am

I had the interesting pleasure to sit with Evander Holyfield and his entourage on the DL flight from LAX to ATL the night he was voted off "Dancing with the Stars." Not a lot of conversation that night, you can imagine.

Also have met John Robinson (former LA Rams coach) and Jim Kelly (former Buffalo QB) at different times in the ATL Crown Room (A concourse).

fsnuffer

Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:06 am

I have been elite on four different US airlines at different times and the only airline I have flown with celebs in first class was American. I have flown next to Dianna Ross, Scott Hammell, and Charlie Pride.

max999

Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:07 am

Quoting N1120A (Reply 18):
Dude, now you are just making stuff up because you don't like her. Hillary Clinton is nearly 5'9", which is very tall for a woman.

I'm 5'8" and I've stood next to her a number of times. I figure she is around 5'6".
All the things I really like to do are either immoral, illegal, or fattening.

EXAAUADL

Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:13 am

I saw Bruce Vallanche...then of course there is me!!!!!

FXMD11

Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:31 am

Hugh Grant in LH Biz from DUS-LHR
Sven Vaeth in QF First from FRA - SIN
and as a real special treat, the German Soccer Team from BKK to MUC in LH Biz in 2004 when they returned from their Asian Tour. They played the last game in Bangkok and won against Thailand  Wink :0 - hours later they were at the VIP Lounge at Don Muang. When I entered the plane I spotted Ballack, Kahn, etc. - Good stuff.

gjsint172

Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:31 am

I have see Hulk Hogan on flights in and out of TPA several times.

I flew with the entire 2000 US Womens Ice Skating team on a flight SLC-ATL post Olympics. They were going to Disney. They were all in F while the US men's Hocky team was rumored to be in the back of the aircraft in Y though I didn't see them.

I've flown with Michael Clarke Duncan on a flight ATL-LAX. I ended up switching seats with him as he wanted to sit next to his travel companion who was origianlly next to me.

Politicians, Celebs galor.
I could go on all day.
GJSINT172

den346

Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:39 am

John Denver sat right behind me on a 146 from DEN to ASE a month before he died in a plane crash! Even though i know it was in an expiremental aircraft, its still a little creepy...
Would rather be flying!

rikkus67

Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:59 am

Not all spottings are out of major cities:

The movie industry is quite strong up here (we are a scene double for a number of states), and have seen Jake and Heath (Brokeback Mountain), Robin Williams (ugh...RV), LL Cool J (Rollerball), and many more through here. Many stars have flown into YQL, doing location shots around Southern Alberta....but not always on the regional AC service.

My own brush with celebs locally...

When I was still living in YQL (Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada), I used to do about a 20 mile bikeride nightly around the city and out to the airport. On this given night, all the MAJOR Canadian figure skating stars (and a few european) who were on a national "Stars on Ice"-type tour showed up in YQL. They flew on a regularily scheduled Air Canada Jazz AFFILIATE flight...and basically the 1900D was full with just them. I politely welcomed them to YQL, and asked what they were doing hanging out at our little airport... apparently the organizers forgot to schedule the limousines to pick them up....they were waiting for taxis.

I also bumped into Tears for Fears....but that was a while back...and could date me a little... LOL!
AC.WA.CP.DL.RW.CO.WG.WJ.WN.KI.FL.SK.ACL.UA.US.F9

AAFan

Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:23 am

I was walking through SJC last year and spotted R. Lee Ermey (drill sargeant from Full Metal Jacket) standing in line with all the rest of the cattle at a WN gate. I kinda felt bad for the guy. That's not exactly "traveling in style."

qantas787

Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:29 am

And the most amazing thing is they all had to take a crap, just like you and me!
G'day

flyiguy

Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:09 am

I know that UA has an agreement with the actors and screeners guild so it wouldn't be uncommon to see alot of celebs and movie people flying UA's PS serive between LAX and JFK...
The opinions I post are of mine and mine alone, not of the airline I work for.

Boston92

Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:21 am

Me being from Santa Barbara is home for MANY celebs. SBA sees its share of celebs , probably on a daily basis. My most recent sightings have been Harrison Ford, and Pierce Brosnan on the same day.

RP TPA

Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:24 am

I used to see Bobby Orr (NHL Hall of Famer) in Boston when I worked there. I once was on a flight with former Canadian Prime Minister Brian Mulroney. He was a very distinguised gentleman. Another time, I was on a flight with Jennifer Tilly and Ian Ziering ("Steve Sanders" from Beverly Hills 90210).

Boeing727flyer

Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:33 am

I flew LHR-SFO with Nick Flado and Ayrton Senna. I have also flown with Alan Rickman (Professor Snape).
Hail the mighty Boeing 727

CitrusCritter

Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:38 am

I've had a couple...

- Recently sat opposite NFL lineman Max Starks in Business on FL ATL-MCO
- Saw Wolf Blitzer at DCA last year; he was taking the US Shuttle while I was waiting for a flight to CLT
- Flew DL ATL-LGA (JFK?) when I was younger...we were in the back of F...Dennis Rodman was in Row 1. That was quite an interesting flight. Big grin
- CitrusCritter
Long Live the 717!
XNA

N1120A

Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:38 am

Quoting Boston92 (Reply 32):
Me being from Santa Barbara is home for MANY celebs. SBA sees its share of celebs , probably on a daily basis. My most recent sightings have been Harrison Ford, and Pierce Brosnan on the same day.

Ford regularly flies his own Beaver in and out of SBA as well. He is a rather accomplished pilot, which is what you would expect from Han Solo.

Quoting Max999 (Reply 23):

I'm 5'8" and I've stood next to her a number of times. I figure she is around 5'6".

Perhaps she was slumping.
Mangeons les French fries, mais surtout pratiquons avec fierte le French kiss

altairF28

Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:49 am

Quoting AAJFKSJUBKLYN (Reply 16):
I also have flown with Gerald Ford from ORD-LGA, and McCauley Culkin in Coach. All on AA.

Was McCauley flying CDG-JFKBig grin

Once on a PIT-TPA flight one of the flight attendants announced that Perry Como was on board but I wouldn't have recognized him anyway so I didn't care.

I did airport welcome for the Super Bowl the last time it was in TPA and saw Jerry Rice (way shorter then you'd have thought) and Hank Stram but wasn't on the plane with either. On my break I watched DL808 from LAX unload and thought to myself "Damn, I wish I knew who half of these people were!"
Por favor mantegnase alejado de las puertas

ContinentalEWR

Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:03 am

Gregory Peck, August 1985, FCO-JFK, TWA First Class, Royal Ambassador. B747-131.

Joan Rivers, May 2007, JFK-LAS, US Airways, A320, First Class

exFATboy

Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:05 am

Quoting RJpieces (Reply 9):
Must have been a special occasion...Politicans usually hop on the Shuttle rather than travelling out to IAD to fly on an RJ...must have been a special reason she was on that one (going to her New York home perhaps).

You're probably right - she lives in Westchester County, I have friends up there who have seen her out and about. Sort of a net wash between flying on the Shuttle to LGA and then driving vs. slogging out to IAD from the Hill and then flying to HPN. She could have had some business out in the suburbs that day, perhaps?

BTW, I just Googled Hillary's height, and surprisingly there doesn't seem to be a definitive answer. IMDB lists her as 5'8 1/2", but other sources put her at 5'6". Nothing on her website as far as I could see.

Quoting ATLAaron (Reply 12):
I also ran into Jon Lovitz while spotting at the In-N-Out by LAX.

Heh...Lovitz as an In-N-Out fan doesn't surprise me in the least!

rc135x

Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:14 am

The nicest celeb I've flown with was Richard "Jaws" Kiel from LAX to FAT. He had the aisle seat and happily signed autographs most of the flight. One little boy was terrified to ask, but Mr Kiel gave him the "grin" and they were quickly friends. I commented to Mr Kiel that it was a real pleasure to sit next to him and that I would tell all my friends that I met Roger Moore. He laughed and said they were often confused for one another.

The most unpleasant celeb was ABC reporter Sam Donaldson, who when approached by a young girl for an autograph at first ignored her and then told her to leave him alone. I guess we all have bad days.

My first encounter with celebs was on a United DC-8 from SFO to HNL with the entire first class section filled with Paul Revere and the Raiders and their management. I'm not sure I should admit to that one....

My father-in-law sat next to Muhammed Ali during a transcon flight, and said that Mr Ali was friendly and willing to chat.
KC-135A, A(RT), D, E, E(RT), Q, R, EC-135A, C, G, L, RC-135S, U, V, W, X, TC-135S, W

reno757

Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:23 am

When i worked for Great Lakes in denver i saw a few famous people come off of those little 1900 like Johnnie cochran who use to fly to SAF all the time also saw William Dafoe going to TEX for the film festivle and probably my favorite was Jeff Foxworthy going home to ATL from RKS after a hunting trip in Wyoming .

jepstein

Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:24 am

I saw Robert Parrish on my flight back to BOS from CLT on Saturday. He was the first celebrity I've ever really seen, and boy was he huge!

CitrusCritter

Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:24 am

Quoting RC135X (Reply 40):
The most unpleasant celeb was ABC reporter Sam Donaldson, who when approached by a young girl for an autograph at first ignored her and then told her to leave him alone. I guess we all have bad days.

Bah, that reminds me. I saw Howard Dean at DCA waiting on the US Shuttle once. I guy asked him for his autograph and he just rudely dismissed the guy.
- CitrusCritter
Long Live the 717!
XNA

ikramerica

Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:36 am

JFK-LAX in F, absolutely. This is why AA and UA even offer this service, as they both have contracts with the major studios and agencies to provide a premium product on this route. Studio execs, actors, directors, producers, etc. are constantly on these legs.

If someone NYC based is supposed to be on Leno, or someone LA based is supposed to be on Letterman or John Stewart or the View or one of the morning shows, they will most likely be on one of these flights the day of or day before the scheduled appearance...

Quoting ExFATboy (Reply 39):
Heh...Lovitz as an In-N-Out fan doesn't surprise me in the least!

I saw him stumble out of the club next to Jerry's Deli near Cedars Sinai, fall down in the street, then climb into an SUV about 7 years back.

Living out here and working in the business I work in, I see too many celebrities to count. Heck, just the one coffee shop I write in has seen all sorts of actors and musicians from bit characters you'd know only by their face, to Kirsten Dunst and Malcolm Jamaal Warner. Sit long enough in Los Angeles, anywhere, and you'll see someone famous...
Of all the things to worry about... the Wookie has no pants.

scalebuilder

Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:38 am

I flew with Duran Duran from LHR to JFK back in the Pan Am years of the late 80's. No performance, no autographs, just very strict privacy. But there is no doubt that in my mind that this was Duran Duran. Great experience in any regard!
Go the extra mile......and avoid the traffic!!!

jetstar

Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:56 am

Quoting Commavia (Reply 13):
Indeed. AA has quite a substantial celebrity-handling apparatus in place at LAX and other key stations (including DFW and JFK) to give special/exclusive/discreet/private service to "high-visibility" passengers.

I know in AA’s Admiral Club in LAX, there is a private section just to the left of the entrance on the second floor that I am sure is used for famous people. I am sure there is also one in JFK.

Quoting Commavia (Reply 13):
I can't for the life of me remember his name - but the former head of Special Services for AA at DFW was a great old guy, a really nice old-timer, who had been with the company forever. He died just a few years ago. But he was world-famous: the walls of his office were covered in photographs of him with hundreds of celebs who passed through DFW on AA over the years - they all knew him and looked forward to seeing him during their connections.

I think Dolly Parton wrote and recorded a song about him, I think is first name was Walter

When I was flying TWA to LAX from JFK, In their Ambassadors Club Neil Diamond and his entourage walked in and sat in an open area in the back, since the club was almost empty I sat a few rows from them and listened to their conversations which was all about music.

jetdeltamsy

Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:14 am

Celebrities fly every day.

At O'Hare, some agents to a VCR search on a daily basis for some of the more frequent visitors.

The least friendly has to be Ashley Judd. Before she passes through your gate, you are advised not to look at her, not to ask for a picture or autograph, etc... She has a fit if anyone acts like they know who she is. There are others who are jerks, but she takes the cake in my opinion

One of the nicest I've ever met was Michael Moore. I told him i loved his work. He gave me probably the warmest smile and handshake I've ever had.

Some hang out in the club rooms until the last possible moment. Others putsy around plugged into their IPods or on their cell phones.

Alice Cooper came through last week sans makeup. He looked old.

Tired of airline bankruptcies....EA/PA/TW and finally DL.

freshlove1

Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:28 am

Quoting ATLAaron (Reply 12):
Also when my wife and I were going on our honeymoon Jamie Kennedy was on our AA flight from DFW-LAX. He was flying coach!

That's all he can afford when his shows are on the WB!!

StarGoldLHR

Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:34 am

Richard Qwest (twice) (UA JFK-LHR), SQ (Singapore Airport).
Jesse James (WN) OAK-BUR.
Keanu Reeves (UA) ORD-SFO.
Monica Lewinski (UA) LAX-SFO.
Cate Blanchett (UA) JFK-SFO.

Since I left the US, my celebrity spotting decreased a lot, though I once got out of a lift of the Westin in Taiwan, and the lady who I was working with went bright red and trembling as I stepped out and met her... I asked her what was wrong, apparently the lady following me out of the lift was Number 1 in the charts that week in Taiwan.. and I still to this day have no idea who she was.
So far in 2008 45 flights and Gold already. JFK, IAD, LGA, SIN, HKG, NRT, AKL, PPT, LAX still to book ! Home Airport LCY

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos