- Operating profit of £556 million
- Operating margin of 12.5 per cent
- Profit before tax of £593 million
- Longhaul fleet order announced
- Terminal 5 customer trials continuing
- Full year fuel costs expected to top £2 billion
- Ten per cent operating margin on track
From Willie Walsh:
We achieved an operating profit of £556 million, up £114 million on last
year, while the operating margin of 12.5 per cent is up 2.7 points on the
first half of 2006-07.
Profit before tax for the half-year was £593 million, up £122 million on
Altogether, decent financial performance from BA. Your thoughts?