First of all I would like to thank you guys from breathing life back into Caribbean Aviation. As I am writing this it has only been 10days since the last post in Part 21 and part 22 already has 198 posts!! Keep up the good work guys . Special welcome to our new members BW985 and wadadli. Here it was that I was thinking that we were just a couple of guys discussing aviation not realizing that we have generated a following and actually making people want to join airliners.net. Again congratulations guys
- Caribbean Star 8B will operate it last flight on November 15th 2007. It will also bring to end the long takeover by LI.
- Caribbean Airlines to begin regional flights with its Dash 8.
- Air Jamaica ceased operation to LHR marking the end of an era in Caribbean Aviation
- Air Jamaica and Virgin Atlantic code share deal will remain after new government initially questioned it
- Retired JM executive Will Rodgers has been appointed as the airline's new CEO. He role most likely will be similar to that of NelsonTom Yew who was the care taker CEO of BWIA until Davies was hired.
- Air Jamaica to hold talks with potential investors including the Stanford group former owners of Caribbean Star and Caribbean Sun.
- Caribbean Airlines have expanded their partnership with British Airways.
- KX has unveiled a new livery link
- BGI Minister of Tourism and International Transport talks about master plan for Grantley Adams International. link
Ok guys lets get part 23 rolling!!
[Edited 2007-11-09 20:36:01]