Moderators: jsumali2, richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

pa201

RE: First Photos Of UA New Business Cabin

Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:50 pm

These pics have been out forever. Product was debuted in July... nothing new here...

*HighFlyah*
Topic Author

Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:56 pm

I think you're wrong.

The only pictures that have been of the product debuted this morning on suitedreams.united.com. The suitedreams.united.com "pictures" before were CGI... as far as I can tell.

The first CABIN pictures were in this Newscom link.

shamrock350

Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:01 pm

Looks nice, I didn't know people would be facing opposite directions in certain seats. The PTV look quite big which is always welcome!

as739x

Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:10 pm

Quoting PA201 (Reply 1):

DOC date on the photo says Nov. 19th. So it must be recently released.

ASSFO
"Some pilots avoid storm cells and some play connect the dots!"

B747-4U3

Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:13 pm

I can't quite understand why they are offering rear facing seats. From the photos it looks like they could offer all-forward facing seats and still get the same number in.

AA757200

Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:17 pm

Quoting B747-4U3 (Reply 5):
I can't quite understand why they are offering rear facing seats. From the photos it looks like they could offer all-forward facing seats and still get the same number in.

I was thinking the same thing. It seems like BA and others mix the front and rear facing seats in the same rows, in order to maximize the space. Perhaps there is something that we are missing in that obviously staged photo. Any UA folks out here know more color on why they are offering rear facing seats in the floor plan that's in the photo.

rongotai

Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:44 pm

As a person who has experienced a number of different configurations , who is over 6' tall, and who expects to experience the new UA product in a couple of months, this photo looks puzzling. I would have thought that coming late to the flat bed feast some effort would have made to equal or surpass existing products. Quite frankly this looks second rate. From my experience VS/NZ leads the pack. SQ is close, BA is far behind those industry leaders, and this photo suggests that the UA cabin is inferior to BA.

I'll find out for sure when I've experienced it (hopefully) on IAD-LHR, but my immediate impression is that there is nothing here to entice me away from NZ or VS on LAX-LHR.

AlexPorter

Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:13 pm

Maybe the rear facing seats are for mechanical cost-cutting - i.e. the rear facing seats can share some mechanisms with the forward-facers in front of them, and meanwhile the double-sided IFE walls then share power and IFE units, etc. Just an idea. They aren't staggered so it isn't to improve aisle-window access like at BA.
Last Flight: SCX701 MSP-PHX B738 8Jan2008

Boston92

Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:32 pm

Quoting Rongotai (Reply 8):

You do realize this is United's BUSINESS cabin, right? First class is still there too, which is not too inferior to most others.

[Edited 2007-11-19 12:33:20]

airxliban

Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:20 pm

Can anyone explain why they are launching the lie-flat product on the 767? One would have thought that they would launch it on the 777 or 747-400, no?

On a similar note, AA did the same thing (launched the new J class on the 763s as opposed to the 772).

Anyone have any idea as to why they've done it that way?
PARIS, FRANCE...THE BEIRUT OF EUROPE.

KarlB737

Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:23 pm

Press Release Source: United Airlines

United Airlines to Fly Across the Atlantic at 35,000 Feet and 180 Degrees
Monday November 19, 1:19 pm ET

United Becomes the First Major U.S. Airline to Offer Lie-Flat Beds in Business Class with Today's Flight 952 Washington to Frankfurt

CHICAGO, Nov. 19 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- United Airlines' first international aircraft to complete the company's multi-million dollar product enhancement will take flight today from Washington Dulles to Frankfurt. With the inaugural flight, United becomes the first U.S. airline to offer 180-degree, lie-flat beds in business class on overseas flights.

Photo: http://www.newscom.com/cgi-bin/prnh/20071119/AQM129-a

"I look forward to spending time with our guests and hearing first-hand how much they are enjoying our fine dining, top-notch entertainment and most importantly, getting a good night's rest in our new flat-bed seats," says Graham Atkinson, United executive vice president and Chief Customer Officer, who will be on United Flight 952.

"I am excited to be on this inaugural flight and experience United's new international business class service," says Gene Fowler, a frequent United customer who has 1K Mileage Plus status and booked this trip to Frankfurt merely to be on the inaugural flight. "A truly lie-flat business class seat is clearly what a road warrior like me wants most when traveling overseas."

Business class customers on United Flight 952 will dine on an appetizer of orange and ginger duck leg confit and soba noodle salad. Morel mushroom risotto and herb-rubbed chicken breast will be one of the many dinner choices created by Chef Charlie Trotter, a world-famous and legendary Chicago Restaurateur.

First class customers will begin with an appetizer of Chef Trotter's crispy short rib wontons with organic Thai barbecue sauce and sweet and sour cucumber relish. Apricot curry braised lamb medallion is one of the main entree courses featured on the menu.

To complement the meals in first and business class, Doug Frost, one of only three people in the world to hold both the title of Master Sommelier and Master of Wine, has selected almost a dozen wines that will be available on United Flight 952.

Following the meal, customers will enjoy a choice of more than 150 hours of on-demand entertainment from a personal 15.4" screen, including movies such as Spiderman 3, Fracture, Waitress, Shooter, Next, Wild Hogs and Catch and Release. First and business class customers will have a selection of 30 movies in all.

As part of United's international widebody aircraft investment, United Flight 952 will also have a new First Suite, refreshed premium cabin restrooms, and new seat cushions, carpeting, digital inflight entertainment servers and LCD screens in economy.

The new international premium cabins are part of United's strategy of providing customers with distinct products and services that they expect and value, with a particular focus on serving more frequent business travelers. United is the first and only major U.S. airline to offer customers 180-degree, lie-flat seats in its first and business class cabins on its international widebody aircraft and a choice of four different seating sections -- United First, United Business, Economy Plus and Economy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Source: United Airlines

Boston92

Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:29 pm

Quoting AirxLiban (Reply 13):

The 767 needed it the most. They did not even have the suites. I would be dumbfounded if they started it on anything other than the 767.

OA260

Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:42 pm

Really nice and I cant wait to try them. UA is my airline of choice when flying to the USA. I have always had great flights by great crew. I have not seen this photo before either so thank you for posting. It really looks like UA will have a great product.

Viscount724

Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:11 pm

Quoting AlexPorter (Reply 9):
They aren't staggered so it isn't to improve aisle-window access like at BA.

Quoting CaptainTim (Reply 21):
and regarding the rear facing seats, yeah that will DEFINLITEY take some getiting used to i think i'll still choose a forward facing one but i think it is definltey for cost saving measures, by sharing the same console for the IFE system i think they can save weight and space for wires and the hardware..

The forward and rear-facing seats seem to be staggered in pairs with the pair directly across the aisle facing the opposite direction. It may be for the same reason that BA's seats are staggered, since the head area is wider than the foot area and if they weren't staggered the same number of sets abreast wouldn't fit. In the UA layout, if pairs of seats across from each other were both facing the same direction it's possible that the aisle in the "head" area wouldn't be wide enough.

FLY777UAL

Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:12 pm

The sets of seats actually share the space underneath the PTV's for the footrests. If you'll notice (both in the photos and on the layout plans provided by UA during their initial release), the footwells aren't square, but rather slightly tapered on one side, much like the foot stools as found on the Air Canada, Jet Airways, etc. seats (which are, infact, the same basic idea of seat mechanism, just in a different layout). They in essence "69" each other so that all four feet meet in that one shared space. If the ottomans were to occupy their own space and not share it with their neighbor, they would actually take up about another window's width (18" or so) of room, and would require significantly more room in the cabin.

As a general rule, any lie-flat (180* true lie flat) needs approximately four windows per row, any angled lie-flat (ie: SQ Spacebeds, Silverjet seats) require around three, and United's new seats can fit two sets in 7 windows, or about 3.5 for each row of seat.

F L Y 7 7 7 U A L

777STL

Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:14 pm

Quoting AirxLiban (Reply 12):
Can anyone explain why they are launching the lie-flat product on the 767? One would have thought that they would launch it on the 777 or 747-400, no?

Maybe so they can work out the bugs on second tier 767 routes before they're installed on the 744s and 772s operating UA's more premier routes? I know AA's new J class has been anything but flawless.
PHX based

daron4000

Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:57 pm

Quoting Rongotai (Reply 8):
As a person who has experienced a number of different configurations , who is over 6' tall, and who expects to experience the new UA product in a couple of months, this photo looks puzzling. I would have thought that coming late to the flat bed feast some effort would have made to equal or surpass existing products. Quite frankly this looks second rate. From my experience VS/NZ leads the pack. SQ is close, BA is far behind those industry leaders, and this photo suggests that the UA cabin is inferior to BA.

It is a matter of opinion since some find that the VS and NZ seats are not well suited for pairs travelling together and are not comfortable since they are at a degree facing the aisle whereby you can't see out of the window. It comes down to personal opinion but you shouldn't let one picture determine your preferences.

Quoting AirxLiban (Reply 12):

On a similar note, AA did the same thing (launched the new J class on the 763s as opposed to the 772).

Anyone have any idea as to why they've done it that way?

Since UA is also reconfiguring F class, they are starting with the plane that has the worst F so that all planes in the fleet will have a lie flat F. The 747's and 777's both have first suite and so aren't in as big of a hurry, although by the middle of next year, retrofits will be taking place concurrently. I have no idea about AA but probably again because on their 767's, there is no F so they needed the "top class" to be nicer for competitive issues.

Analog

Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:26 pm

Quoting AlexPorter (Reply 9):
Maybe the rear facing seats are for mechanical cost-cutting - i.e. the rear facing seats can share some mechanisms with the forward-facers in front of them, and meanwhile the double-sided IFE walls then share power and IFE units, etc. Just an idea. They aren't staggered so it isn't to improve aisle-window access like at BA.

Perhaps it also reduces the amount of seat-kicking that one would get with ~6' beds and 6'5" people? Kicking the divider this way annoys no one, whereas a standard all-forward-facing arrangement would result in a random massage feature.

VSlover

Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:33 pm

must say i'm shocked that there will be 4 abreast in the middle section on the 777 and 747

thats not much wider than coach it seems....

jeffrey1970

Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:41 pm

I for one am glad you gave us the website where we could see the pictures. I think United's business class looks very nice.
God bless through Jesus, Jeff

halls120

Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:13 am

Quoting UnknownUser (Reply 19):
I will as well; they are stupid. You come in and slam UA with no provided reason on a thread about UA bettering itself. You then cite a biased, whiny-ass'd website.

I am an elite with UA, and yes they have problems, but no-where near others. My experiences are 99% positive.

Same here. No one is going to mistake UA for the world's best airline, but compared to their domestic competition, they are more than competitive.
"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself." Mark Twain, a Biography

uajetblast1

Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:17 am

I think United is taking a step in the right direction with the new Business Class. There are some people that just can't be pleased. Often times, these are the people wanting to pay the least fare but get the most service.

js

Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:20 am

Quoting Uajetblast1 (Reply 22):
I think United is taking a step in the right direction with the new Business Class. There are some people that just can't be pleased. Often times, these are the people wanting to pay the least fare but get the most service.

I for one am always interested in getting the most I can and paying the least amount possible for it.

AABB777

Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:24 am

I agree. The rear-facing seats seem a bit odd to me. Not sure what the reason is for this - would love an official explanation. Wonder if it will be this way on both 767s and 777s. If I happened to purchase a rear-facing seat I would be a bit disappointed.

Viscount724

Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:38 am

Quoting AABB777 (Reply 24):
If I happened to purchase a rear-facing seat I would be a bit disappointed.

Except during takeoff and landing you don't notice any difference facing backwards. At least with the UA layout you can have a forward-facing window seat which isn't possible on BA where all window seats face backwards.

ualcsr

Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:58 am

Anyone know what AVOD is offering? The Suite Dreams website says over 150 hours of on-demand entertainment plus games, etc. Is it more movies, tv shows?

platinumfoota

Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:59 am

Picture was actually taken for United. The first flight is tonight 11/19, think its in the air. Flight 952 IAD-FRA.
Never forget United 93

1337Delta764

Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:06 am

Delta is configuring their lie-flat BusinessElite seats in a herring-bone layout, however, apparently, the design of United's sleeper suites does not allow that. I think that with United's sleeper suites, more of them can fit across, however, the herring-bone layout of Delta's sleeper suites can allow more of them to be fit from front to back.

oxygen

Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:11 am

Quoting AABB777 (Reply 24):
The rear-facing seats seem a bit odd to me. Not sure what the reason is for this - would love an official explanation.

I think FLY777UAL pretty much gave a very good explanation:

Quoting FLY777UAL (Reply 15):
The sets of seats actually share the space underneath the PTV's for the footrests. If you'll notice (both in the photos and on the layout plans provided by UA during their initial release), the footwells aren't square, but rather slightly tapered on one side,

Quoting FLY777UAL (Reply 15):
If the ottomans were to occupy their own space and not share it with their neighbor, they would actually take up about another window's width (18" or so) of room, and would require significantly more room in the cabin.

Basically, the reason they are doing this is to SAVE SPACE, to 'steal' a few extra inch of space so that they can put seats into a lie flat position, while sacrificing as little capacity as possible. Pretty much all new generations of lie flat business class seats are doing the same thing, in different format. BA's forward and backward configuration allowed each seat to be as wide as possible while having 8 abreast seating (by not having a W I D E armrest between adjacent seats).

In UA's case, the triangular ottoman allows the two facing rows of seat to 'overlap' a bit, so that they can squeeze the two rows closer together, thereby saving like 10" of space. Thus basically, your feet would be next to the feet of the person you are facing (while both are sleeping)

Maybe a picture is worth a thousand words:

[Edited 2007-11-19 19:30:29]

[Edited 2007-11-19 19:34:38]

*HighFlyah*
Topic Author

Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:47 am

Excellent example with the drawing!

skyhigh777

Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:47 am

So how does the person sitting in the aisle get out to use the restroom if that guy is fast asleep? Looks like you have to have proficient skills in acrobatics...That seems like an uncomforable situation if you're sitting next to a stranger, but still it looks nice!

WarRI1

Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:06 am

Quoting Skyhigh777 (Reply 31):

That is an excellent question, I did not notice that when I looked at the picture. I just flew on United with my wife in business class to London and when I wanted to get up, she had to fold up her seat for me to get by. I guess you will have to say "excuse me" to your seat partner. I was very pleased with UA's business class arrangement, of course my wife was the one I was disturbing when I got up.
It is better to die on your feet, than live on your knees.

baw716

Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:51 am

Anyone at UA know what will happen with the old business class seats? Will they be sold to other carries or will they go into the surplus market? I'm looking for a couple for my office...send me IM...since this is really off post.

A couple of comments on the UA new business product:
1. Flat seats are a good point. 2. This business class could go on the 757...which means that if they decide to put them across the water, they will have a superior product than any other carrier offering the narrowbody aircraft.

I agree, that the product appears quite narrow and while flat, if the seat is narrow, you are forced to sit on your side, which isn't possible for long periods without pain in the hips. As to the point about competition, this product is not competitive with VS/BA...but it isn't designed to be. It is designed to be a lie flat product to bring the international J product up to the current flat seat standard, but combined with UA's route net and the strength of its frequent flyer program, it just might be good enough to keep passengers flying UA. Remember, UA does not have the money that it's competitors have to spend on seating; so if this is a less expensive solution to achieve lie flat seats, why not? The AA product seems nice, but I've heard that the seats are narrow and slanted and that there is not a lot of room.

It certainly is a gamble going with a less expensive and a slightly less comfortable lie flat product, but given their situation, I think they may have a formula that just might work. Let's see when installed and more people fly it and then we'll know if passengers like it or will avoid it like the plague.

thanks
baw716
David L. Lamb, fmr Area Mgr Alitalia SFO 1998-2002, fmr Regional Analyst SFO-UAL 1992-1998

anstar

Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:17 am

Quoting BAW716 (Reply 33):
As to the point about competition, this product is not competitive with VS/BA

Why is it not comeptitive with VS etc?

From the suitedreasms ite it looks like the herringboine seat, just straight... which would be an improvement over the no window thing on VS

baw716

Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:29 am

Quoting ANstar (Reply 34):

From the suitedreasms ite it looks like the herringboine seat, just straight... which would be an improvement over the no window thing on VS

Fair question. The answer is that the VS product offers the ability for two people to dine together, it has one of the wider seats in J class, the meal service is better than average and the seat flips over into a flat bed, at least 6 feet long or more. The herringbone pattern allows VS to increase the number of seats they can offer in their cabins, on the 747s and A346s, they are able to introduce this without impacting how many seats they have on board. The herringbone pattern, if introduced on a 767 will actually reduce the number of seats, because the cabin is not wide enough to support it. The AC/DL product being introduced on the 767/777s has a slightly narrower and shorter seat and the herringbone angle to the cabin is different. This results in less seats being offered than before on most smaller planes. If you look at most of the websites that compare business class products, I think you will find that, at the moment, the VS/NZ seating is the most popular.

Of course, the competition to create better premium seats is becoming fierce. Carriers are listening to their premium customers and trying to one up each other to stay ahead of the pack. Unfortunately, as I said earlier, most US carriers are not in the financial position to buck up to pay for these top of the line products, in which each seat set can cost between $50-$100K each.

baw716
David L. Lamb, fmr Area Mgr Alitalia SFO 1998-2002, fmr Regional Analyst SFO-UAL 1992-1998

rongotai

Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:51 am

Quoting ANstar (Reply 34):

I cannot be dogmatic about this until I fly on UA myself in January, but here are my observations from what I can see.

1. The window thing is overstated. It's true that looking out the window is awkward in NZ, but it was good enough for me and that problem was outweighed for me by the other advantages. In any event a higher proportion of the seats will have a window than is the case with the UA configuration. Last time on NZ HKG-LHR I managed to take a very satisfactory out of the'window photo sequence during the daytime flight across China-Mongolia-Russia. As someone has'said elsewhere this is a matter of personal priorities.

2. It looks like you have to climb over somebody to get out of your seat if you are in a window seat. No interference with anybody else in NZ.

3. NZ has the 'table for 2' Ottoman arrangement that is more satisfactory for a couple to eat at than side by side.

4. When travelling alone you are pretty much private with NZ.

5. How long is the UA bed? It doesn't look like I could stretch out with my legs straight. Can't tell for sure of course.

6. How does the UA seat convert to a bed? To be truly flat bed it has to rotate round its axis through 180 degrees. This is a major comfort disadvantage with, for example, BA compared with VS/NZ.

From what people are saying here maybe I won't get my chance for a real comparison on IAD-LHR in January. Does anybody have any information on this?

planecrazy2

Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:27 am

Quoting Rongotai (Reply 36):
5. How long is the UA bed? It doesn't look like I could stretch out with my legs straight. Can't tell for sure of course.

6. How does the UA seat convert to a bed? To be truly flat bed it has to rotate round its axis through 180 degrees. This is a major comfort disadvantage with, for example, BA compared with VS/NZ.

From what people are saying here maybe I won't get my chance for a real comparison on IAD-LHR in January. Does anybody have any information on this?

First has a 6 foot 6 inch bed while business has a 6 foot 4 inch bed. The seat converts to a bed by sliding down from the sitting position and becomes flat. For a video of this check out the website.

As for your flight in January there is a very small chance you will get to try the new product. Right now it's just on 1 767. I'm not sure if there will be another 767 by then, even if there was that only makes 2 out of all the 3 class 767s. I believe the first 747 is supposed to roll out in February and the first 777 in March.

The first flight has landed in FRA so hopefully we can get a report with some photos shortly.
United Airlines - Worldwide Service

cpd

Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:22 pm

These seats appear to be much improved from the current ones. (Having only seen them, and not tried them).

At the moment, I still find business class pricing completely excessive for either UA or QF and I refuse to use it. Economy Plus I can sort of justify. If I get an exit row, I can usually fly the long distances without bother.

I still find UA's online check-in procedures confusing. Flying out of Australia, it is simple - first in at the check-in counter, first served. The online process is not easier.

UAL777UK

Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:53 pm

Quoting Skyhigh777 (Reply 31):
So how does the person sitting in the aisle get out to use the restroom if that guy is fast asleep? Looks like you have to have proficient skills in acrobatics...That seems like an uncomforable situation if you're sitting next to a stranger, but still it looks nice!

The way in which the foot rest is configured means there a small gap at the foot of the lie flay seat which allows you to step over the person next to you. granted it will not be easy but when is it ever..........unless your on VS/NZ and no one next to you.

b777a340fan

Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:17 pm

Quoting PA201 (Reply 1):
These pics have been out forever. Product was debuted in July... nothing new here...

Take a deep breath, In....Out....In....Out. Relax!

Quoting AS739X (Reply 4):
DOC date on the photo says Nov. 19th. So it must be recently released.

Not necessarily!

I LOVE IT! Much better than what AA recently put out. I love UAL. Not sure about the reverse seats though. Never been a huge proponent of flying backwards.

[Edited 2007-11-20 06:17:39]

sevenforeseven

Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:58 pm

Rubbish. Virgin Atlantic have the finest Business class seats!!!!!!

1337Delta764

Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:54 pm

Quick question: Does anyone know who will produce the IFE system? Most likely it is from one of the big three manufacturers (Panasonic, Thales, or Rockwell Collins), but it could also be from someone else. The Panasonic eFX/eX2, Thales TopSeries, and Rockwell Collins eTES systems are all great.

Viscount724

Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:59 pm

Quoting BAW716 (Reply 35):
The AC/DL product being introduced on the 767/777s has a slightly narrower and shorter seat and the herringbone angle to the cabin is different. This results in less seats being offered than before on most smaller planes.

If not mistaken, the forward cabin of AC 763s in the most common previous configuration had 30 J (6 rows x 2-2-1) and 28 Y (4 rows 2-3-2) for a total of 58. With the 1-1-1 flat-bed layout, J goes from 30 to 24 but one more row of Y has been added in the same cabin area so it's now 24 J and 35 Y for a net gain of 1 seat in that area, although 6 fewer J. Some AC 763s had one less row of J (25 seats instead of 30) in the old so on those it's a loss of 1 J seat and not sure how it affects Y.

planecrazy2

Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:07 pm

Speedbird2155

Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:33 pm

Quoting Rongotai (Reply 36):
To be truly flat bed it has to rotate round its axis through 180 degrees. This is a major comfort disadvantage with, for example, BA compared with VS/NZ.

This is purely a personal opinion. Many people prefer the BA type mechanism which allows them to convert the seat to bed mode without having to get up and also provides a wider range of options for lounging. I personally enjoy being able to slowly recline the seat to a position I like while watching telly and then at the touch of a button, I can be flat when ready to sleep.

For me, that makes the BA option better compared to VS/NZ or even the new SQ option, despite the width of their seat.

atlflyer

Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:35 pm

The new United First Suite looks amazing. Business Class is impressive as well. Did anyone else notice from the pics that they have installed the 777 style bins in both First and Business but not in economy. They did recover the economy seats and put in new carpet. Overall looks great and probably most of the economy passengers would not notice the difference in bin style.

CX 4ever

Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:36 pm

I'm impressed with the new premium products and the enhanced cabin environment. I notice that they have installed new overhead bins in United First and United Business cabins, but not in United Economy as I see in the photos. Don't you think that looks a bit awkward?

BigMac

Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:40 pm

Quoting ATLFLYER (Reply 46):

Yeah I noticed that they didn't install 777 style bins in economy. Not only that, they only installed the 777 style bins over the center rows in both Business and First.

Other than that, it looks great and classy.
To fly, or not to fly: that is the question

planecrazy2

Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:46 pm

All the bins in F and C got a remodel, but they are aftermarket bins, not the actual Boeing 777 bin refit.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos