Moderators: jsumali2, richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

Cory6188
Topic Author

Loads On My CO Flights

Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:00 pm

I was wondering if anyone could tell me what the loads look like for my upcoming CO flights....any info you could give me would be great!

20Dec
CO102
EWR-LAX

21Dec
CO3
LAX-HNL

21Dec
CO14
HNL-EWR

ikramerica

RE: Loads On My CO Flights

Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:57 pm

Why on earth are you doing this? Or more precisely, why are you pretending to? LAX-HNL, HNL-EWR on the same day? Is that a typo? You just want to see HNL airport for some reason?  Wink

As for their loads, it is very likely 100% on the 21st, being the friday before christmas. And probably 100% on the 20th as those flights are generally full even at non-holiday times. I haven't been on an EWR-LAX or return that wasn't full in years.
Of all the things to worry about... the Wookie has no pants.

CO777DAL

Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:55 pm

Quoting Cory6188 (Thread starter):
I was wondering if anyone could tell me what the loads look like for my upcoming CO flights....any info you could give me would be great!

20Dec
CO102
EWR-LAX

21Dec
CO3
LAX-HNL

21Dec
CO14
HNL-EWR

Reaching into my desk and pulling out the crystal ball Miss Cleo lent me while she is in jail. Dusting it off, ok it says:

FULL
FULL
and…
FULL

Also it says there should be a line of Elites driving the gate agent crazy at EWR asking if they have been upgraded on EWR-LAX.

Enjoy your flights. Big grin
Worked Hard. Flew Right. Farewell, Continental. Thanks for the memories.

TPAPDX

Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:57 pm

If you're Non-rev'ing, best way to find out is by calling CO reservations and list.

As for what I can see in my system, the EWR-LAX flight will depend on which of the many flights you take. The earlier in the day looks better.

LAX-HNL is sold-out, HNL-EWR shows no Y seats and only 6 un-assigned BusinessFirst seats open.

It is usually not a good idea to fly standby during peak holiday periods, unless you don't mind sleeping in the terminal, or don't mind paying for a hotel for 1 or more nights. In my experience, it's not fun or inexpensive.

Happy Holidays!

Cory6188
Topic Author

Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:47 pm

Quoting Ikramerica (Reply 1):
Is that a typo?

Yeah, that would be a typo. I meant 31Dec for the return....blah, I need to pay more attention when typing.

Quoting TPAPDX (Reply 3):
It is usually not a good idea to fly standby during peak holiday periods, unless you don't mind sleeping in the terminal, or don't mind paying for a hotel for 1 or more nights. In my experience, it's not fun or inexpensive.

Nope, we're not standby -- regular, paid tickets. I was just curious what things were looking like.

Quoting CO777DAL (Reply 2):
Reaching into my desk and pulling out the crystal ball Miss Cleo lent me while she is in jail. Dusting it off, ok it says:

Hilarious. Thanks for the info!

iahcsr

Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:03 am

Quoting CO777DAL (Reply 2):
FULL
FULL
and…
FULL

Yes  yes  .... That is exactly the case on all three flights..
Working Hard, Flying Right Friendly....

lincoln

Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:13 am

At the risk of hijacking a thread, but since it's on topic...

Quoting IAHcsr (Reply 5):
Yes .... That is exactly the case on all three flights..

Would your crystal ball be willing to tell me exactly how slim my chances are for sitting up front on

CO 345 CLE-IAH on 21DEC and
CO 419 IAH-SAN on 21DEC?

I'm thinking something between "not going to happen" and histerical laughter...but my foggy crystal ball was showing some premium inventory available earlier today, so... crossfingers 

TIA and Merry Christmas

Lincoln  santahat 
CO Is My Airline of Choice || Baggage Claim is an airline's last chance to disappoint a customer || Next flts in profile

FlyHoss

Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:49 am

Quoting Lincoln (Reply 6):
Would your crystal ball be willing to tell me exactly how slim my chances are for sitting up front on

CO 345 CLE-IAH on 21DEC and
CO 419 IAH-SAN on 21DEC?

Fair or better chance out of CLE, no chance out of IAH.

Many and sincere thanks to you for your patronage of CO.
A little bit louder now, a lil bit louder now...