Moderators: jsumali2, richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

ei2ksea
Topic Author

French Actor Urinates On Commercial Flight

Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:32 pm

Sounds like Gérard Depardieu couldn't hold it on an Air France (operated by Cityjet) flight from CDG-DUB last night and urinated in the cabin. Two stories like this in a week, another win for human evolution.

Fair use extract:

"Cabin crew are reported to have refused to allow the 62-year-old to use the bathroom during takeoff despite calls from the actor."

http://breakingnews.ie/ireland/depar...nt-of-plane-passengers-516858.html
Next Flight: EWR-SEA (AS), SEA-EWR (UA), EWR-SEA-EWR (UA)

shufflemoomin

RE: French Actor Urinates On Commercial Flight

Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:11 pm

Fair play to the man. I suffer from IBS and have to use the toilet on very short notice regularly. It does worry me when flying since from the time boarding starts until the seat belt sign goes off, I can't use the bathroom. If I had to go, I'd go whether a flight attendant said I could or not. I'm capable to taking the risk of injury while doing so. I'd hate to end up in the papers for crapping in my seat, but I'd rather their stuff got ruined than mine, since they're the ones stopping me doing it in the proper place.

ei2ksea
Topic Author

Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:21 pm

Quoting shufflemoomin (Reply 1):
Fair play to the man.

Not so sure it was IBS as reports are that he had been drinking alcohol. The aircraft eventually returned to the gate and was delayed for 2hrs due to cleaning. Obviously he didnt continue with the journey and at the moment authorities are figuring out what to do about it. The alleged incident occured on a Cityjet flight so the French authorities are stating that jurisdiction falls to the Irish authorities.

WNCrew

Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:24 pm

Fair play to the man. I suffer from IBS

Well, we're not talking about IBS and we're not talking about the "seatbelt sign". We're talking about urination and we're talking about takeoff. VERY different here. I too have IBS and I haven't ever needed to be up during takeoff or landing. Our society used to manage just fine with bathroom needs and rules and regs (many that haven't changed in regards to being on the aircraft) and now everyone has a problem or condition to excuse their bad behavior.
ALL views, opinions expressed are mine ONLY and are NOT representative of those shared by Southwest Airlines Co.

solnabo

Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:32 pm

No "Green Card" for Gérhard I guess

//Mike  
Airbus SAS - Love them both

bennett123

Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:31 pm

Perhaps we should have a separate "urination and other misconduct" forum  

Curiousflyer

Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:08 pm

They did well kicking him out of the flight. Hopefully Air France will ban him until he issues an apology and pays for the damage.

AR385

Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:13 pm

Gérard Depardieu is famous anyway for behaving like an ass in public and having a high regard of himself, so this is just typical of him.

PlaneAdmirer

Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:18 pm

Why wasn't he arrested and charged for the costs of the clean up (including labor) and costs of the delays? Perhaps that will sober him up.

Fair play to the man. I suffer from IBS and have to use the toilet on very short notice regularly. It does worry me when flying since from the time boarding starts until the seat belt sign goes off, I can't use the bathroom. If I had to go, I'd go whether a flight attendant said I could or not. I'm capable to taking the risk of injury while doing so. I'd hate to end up in the papers for crapping in my seat, but I'd rather their stuff got ruined than mine, since they're the ones stopping me doing it in the proper place.

No offense, but for a condition that serious there are adult diapers as alternative to a public bowel movement. For someone to know he has such a condition and not be prepared for it isn't the airlines nor the other passengers fault nor should it be their expense.

laxdub

Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:23 pm

Quoting Bennett123 (Reply 6):
minutes

Ah mais OUI, OUI

enilria

Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:29 pm

Quoting EI2KSEA (Thread starter):
Sounds like Gérard Depardieu couldn't hold it on an Air France (operated by Cityjet) flight from CDG-DUB last night and urinated in the cabin. Two stories like this in a week, another win for human evolution.

You miss the point that in this case he is famous, so it is a completely different situation...

babybus

Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:16 pm

He must have been very drunk to need to go to the loo that urgently and not think of the public consequences for peeing in the cabin.

As a gesture of goodwill he should offer to pay for the clean up and send signed postcards of apology to the pax and crew involved, due to the delay he caused.
and with that..cabin crew, seats for landing please.

YULWinterSkies

Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:38 pm

No-fly list for Gerard would be justice. This douchebag can afford to fly in his own jet anyway. I may not share some a.netters' opinions on systematic severe sanctions for airplane trouble makers, but in the case of VIPs, I'm however all in favor of zero tolerance.
I hope the pax can find a way to sue that jerk for the inconvenience caused to them by the delay.
I can't think of another cause of delay that would upset me as much.
When I doubt... go running!

mayor

Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:50 pm

Years ago in SLC (pre DL/WA merger) we had a DL flight that went ATL-SLC-RNO, that landed in SLC about 8 pm or so......short ground time (35 min). It was a 727 and many of the thru pax were going on to RNO. Many of them had usually been drinking quite heavily by the time the flight got to SLC.Apparently, in one case, one female pax (I hesitate to call her a lady) found that the lavs were occupied and had to go, so she squatted in the aisle, right by the rear lavs and peed. I can't remember what happened, but I believe they removed her from the flight, also.
"A committee is a group of the unprepared, appointed by the unwilling, to do the unnecessary"----Fred Allen

huskyaviation

Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:01 pm

I'd hate to end up in the papers for crapping in my seat, but I'd rather their stuff got ruined than mine, since they're the ones stopping me doing it in the proper place.

The only one stopping you from doing it in the proper place is you. If your condition is that severe, then you have absolutely no business getting on an airplane.

ei2ksea
Topic Author

Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:02 pm

Quoting enilria (Reply 11):
You miss the point that in this case he is famous, so it is a completely different situation...

Absolutely its a completely different situation in terms of a media frenzy and whether they want to make an example of him (although the 18 year old got plenty media coverage too). I think you maybe you missed my simpler point which was that taking a whizz on a plane is taking a whizz on a plane and thats a big thumbs down for all concerned. Not something you hear of regularly and now we have two stories in quick succession. Recently an Irish radio DJ similarly got into hot water after having an 'intimate moment' on an EI LHR-ORK flight, this kind of drunken idiocy thing is inexcusable and a shame that crew members have to deal with it.

Quoting solnabo (Reply 5):
No "Green Card" for Gérhard I guess
Quoting laxdub (Reply 10):
Ah mais OUI, OUI

[Edited 2011-08-17 10:13:44]

shufflemoomin

Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:09 pm

Quoting EI2KSEA (Reply 16):
The only one stopping you from doing it in the proper place is you. If your condition is that severe, then you have absolutely no business getting on an airplane.

Who are you judge? Having a disability means I have no right to fly? Thankful the law isn't governed by people like you.

ei2ksea
Topic Author

Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:11 pm

Quoting shufflemoomin (Reply 17):
Who are you judge? Having a disability means I have no right to fly? Thankful the law isn't governed by people like you.

That wasnt my quote shufflemoomin...the A.net gremlins are at work....

something

Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:21 pm

It's always good to be reminded of more reasons why I won't visit the USA anytime soon. Similarly baffling how people seem to think their subjective opinion on various matter had any relevance.

I look at it that way. He pissed his pants, which is in itself humiliating enough. He didn't get aggressive, stood up anyway or disobyed any other orders from the crew. He clearly didn't mean to do this. It was an accident. Either the airline's insurance will pick up the tab, or his personal liability insurance will cover it.

And now go ahead and call for making an example of him, putting him on television, banning him from flying for the rest of his life and throw tomatoes and eggs at him. Whilst I for one am happy that on this side of the pond such medieval pillorying is thought of as just that, uncivilized behavior.

P.S. I understand this is an aviation related article and can be posted on these boards (or in the paper), but it's hard to fathom the unimportance of this incident. They happen hundreds of times every month, all over the world. Just that this time it happened to a celebrity.
..sick of it. -K. Pilkington.

PlaneAdmirer

Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:27 pm

Quoting shufflemoomin (Reply 17):

Are you really saying it's unreasonable to wear an incontinence product when flying, and because someone refuses to wear one, an airline should risk having to clean up a mess and face the costs of delays while doing so and all the other passengers should be inconvienced as well? Really?

Going back to the actor in question I hope he is banned from commercial flight and gets hit for the full costs of his actions including those from the delays and clean up. Jerk.

axelesgg

Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:33 pm

I was on a Norwegian flight some weeks ago and before boarding was clear he asked a cabin-crew if he could pee and he was allowed...
Fly Draganair

shufflemoomin

Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:37 pm

Quoting EI2KSEA (Reply 18):
That wasnt my quote shufflemoomin...the A.net gremlins are at work....

Apologies for you being incorrectly identified. It seems to happen quite a bit, for some reason. Sorry again.

Quoting axelesgg (Reply 21):
Are you really saying it's unreasonable to wear an incontinence product when flying, and because someone refuses to wear one, an airline should risk having to clean up a mess and face the costs of delays while doing so and all the other passengers should be inconvienced as well? Really?

No, I'm saying the crew should let me be responsible for my own actions and use the bathroom if I need to. I get the feeling it's only US based airlines who would have such a problem with it and then have me arrested for ignoring their "orders".

Virginblue4

Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:39 pm

Quoting PlaneAdmirer (Reply 20):

Actually no he is not saying that at all. If you read his earlier post, he stated that he will get up and use the toilet regardless of if the FA says he can do so or not.

Anyway, if it is proven that he was drunk and he has no acceptable reasons, I too believe he should be put on the no-fly list.
712 738 744 752 762 763 764 320 321 332 F70 Q400
BE BY DL MT PC V7 VS WA ZB 6Y

mayor

Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:50 pm

Quoting shufflemoomin (Reply 22):
No, I'm saying the crew should let me be responsible for my own actions and use the bathroom if I need to. I get the feeling it's only US based airlines who would have such a problem with it and then have me arrested for ignoring their "orders".

Well, their "orders" come directly from the FAA. I doubt it you'd find many crewmembers who are willing to risk their jobs if there happened to be an FAA inspector on board, by ignoring those regulations so someone could pee.

I think this goes beyond an "incontinence" problem. Apparently, he was drunk and had to pee. Hardly a medical problem, there. I don't think he needs to be banned from flying, but maybe he could pick up the tab for the expenses his problem, caused.
"A committee is a group of the unprepared, appointed by the unwilling, to do the unnecessary"----Fred Allen

B747forever

Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:54 pm

No, I'm saying the crew should let me be responsible for my own actions and use the bathroom if I need to.

It is not only for your safety that you have to be seated during take off and landing, it is also for those around you. I wouldnt want people walk around in the aisle during the take off roll.

Quoting virginblue4 (Reply 23):
he stated that he will get up and use the toilet regardless of if the FA says he can do so or not.

But he is not allowed to do it! Would you just ignore the speed limit and drive as fast as you want because you feel like it?
Work Hard, Fly Right

mayor

Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:09 pm

Quoting B747forever (Reply 25):
Would you just ignore the speed limit and drive as fast as you want because you feel like it?

Well, I do THAT quite often!  

vikkyvik

Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:17 pm

Quoting something (Reply 19):
It's always good to be reminded of more reasons why I won't visit the USA anytime soon.

Huh? Maybe I'm missing something, but what does this thread/article/incident have to do with the US?

I look at it that way. He pissed his pants, which is in itself humiliating enough. He didn't get aggressive, stood up anyway or disobyed any other orders from the crew. He clearly didn't mean to do this. It was an accident. Either the airline's insurance will pick up the tab, or his personal liability insurance will cover it.

I don't think you're reading the same article. It quotes someone as saying that he DID stand up.

Besides which, your subjective opinion doesn't matter either.

They cannot and will not do that. They are responsible for keeping you safe while you're on their airplane. If they take that responsibility seriously, then they won't let you get up while the seatbelt sign is on.

Think about it. If they say, "sure, go ahead" and then the airplane hits some turbulence, and you suffer some head trauma, then they are pretty much screwed job-wise, not to mention they have to live with the fact that they allowed someone to get seriously injured.

Quoting virginblue4 (Reply 23):
Actually no he is not saying that at all. If you read his earlier post, he stated that he will get up and use the toilet regardless of if the FA says he can do so or not.

And he'd be in violation of airline policy, FAA policy, and (I think) federal law.
I'm watching Jeopardy. The category is worst Madonna songs. "This one from 1987 is terrible".

MadameConcorde

Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:19 pm

Quoting YULWinterSkies (Reply 13):
This douchebag can afford to fly in his own jet anyway.

I was going to say... follow the rules or charter your own biz jet especially when you are a celeb' like Depardieu. He owns wineries and lots of other mega-costly stuff. He can certainly afford to hire a biz jet from France to Dublin.

I never liked Depardieu. He is hideous looking and he thinks very highly of himself - not the first public incident he created.
When in Rome do as the Romans do.

I hope they will make him pay for the cleaning and returing the aircraft to the gate and the time lost by other passengers especially as the Mr. Depardieu did not wait to take the flight once the damage was done because of his carelessness. I find his behaviour insulting to the airline, to the passengers and to the whole crew.

Wow!
There was a better way to fly it was called Concorde

heathrow

Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:34 pm

Thread title is confusing. I'm sure many actors have urinated on flights; just most of them use the toilet!!

Hope this guy gets what's coming to him.

Karma karma karma karma karma chameleon.....   

ogre727

Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:44 pm

Quoting vikkyvik (Reply 26):
Huh? Maybe I'm missing something, but what does this thread/article/incident have to do with the US?

You are not missing anything, you just fail to see the pattern he sees in the inquisition-type comments from people with american flags.

Neither does yours then...
I am between the devil and the deep blue sea

ikramerica

Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:52 pm

Quoting heathrow (Reply 28):
Thread title is confusing. I'm sure many actors have urinated on flights; just most of them use the toilet!!

So true. I've urinated on flights countless times. Call the cops!

Quoting something (Reply 18):

My Dad has this problem due to MS. It was worse in the past. And it is worse if he drinks.

I'm sure many people have pissed themselves on planes, and some just sat in it without saying anything, leaving it for the staff at the next airport to deal with.

Quoting mayor (Reply 23):
Well, their "orders" come directly from the FAA. I doubt it you'd find many crewmembers who are willing to risk their jobs if there happened to be an FAA inspector on board, by ignoring those regulations so someone could pee.

But I've seen it quite often. Someone gets up to pee during taxi traffic. They don't ask, they just go. Completely against regs, F/As look visibly annoyed, but they seldom stop the person.
Of all the things to worry about... the Wookie has no pants.

PlaneAdmirer

Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:53 pm

Quoting virginblue4 (Reply 22):

He actually said the following:

I'd hate to end up in the papers for crapping in my seat, but I'd rather their stuff got ruined than mine, since they're the ones stopping me doing it in the proper place.

Again, for someone with a true medical problem, the answer is simple, wear an incontinence product on a plane for those times when passengers are not allowed up and about. Btw, I am sure the passenger sitting next to this person would appreciate his concern for their health and cleanliness that he exhibits in the quote above.

something

Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:12 pm

I don't think you're reading the same article. It quotes someone as saying that he DID stand up.

It's not a subjective opinion my friend, it's how the law works. Putting someone on the no-fly list for peeing his seat, is a grossly disproportionate punishment for the ''illegal'' act at hand.

The character in question didn't break any laws. No law -> no fine. How the particular airlines wishes to deal with this case internally is not for me to decide, but denying a paying customer your business over an accident is not a very prudent strategical move.

Fun fact, Emirates airlines carries 8 spare seat covers on their flights to India and rarely leaves those unused.

P.S. Knowing European law, I hardly think he was arrested over this. Taken off board because the airline made use of their right to deny transport to him due to his inebriation, yes. They might sue him for the damages; but I'm not sure how much money there is to be gotten out of this for the airline. The legal department will probably have a look at the case, dismiss it and forward it to the insurer. End of story.

MadameConcorde

Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:12 pm

The Mr Depardieu is a celebrity in France for his many roles in famous films so maybe he thinks this gives him the right to do whatever he pleases anywhere he goes. He thinks he has special rights -- including pee-ing in the cabin of an airplane in front of passengers -- only because he is a famous actor.

Now I wonder what would have happened if a Mr Anonymous had behaved just like him on board an Air France flight. I bet they would have called the police and the Mr Anonymous would be disembarked from the aircraft handcuffed and then interrogated in a special room.

I am sure Depardieu got a special "film star" treatment. Somebody else might not have had the same luck.
There was a better way to fly it was called Concorde

aivisavia

Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:14 pm

I can see a pattern here, first we had daily updates of passengers dying on board, now it's peeing... what's next?  

aerdingus

Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:28 pm

What an arsehole.

Even if he really had to escargot, rules are rules.

What's he been up to lately? I'm sure the young folk will be like Depar-who? Oh that guy that peed on a plane. Like actually on it.

Furthermore...does it really take 15 mins for an Avro RJ to get level? I know every situation is different but really?

A306 A313 A319 A320 A321 A333 A346 A359 ATR42 ATR72 B734 B737 B738 B744 B772 B789 C152 MD80 RJ85 S340

jmc1975

Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:28 pm

Imagine that...a French actor went Oui Oui?

Virginblue4

Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:36 pm

Quoting PlaneAdmirer (Reply 31):
He actually said the following:

Ok fair enough, I do apologise.

Anyway, hopefully he gets what he deserves, and doesn't get any special treatment just because he is a 'celebrity'
712 738 744 752 762 763 764 320 321 332 F70 Q400
BE BY DL MT PC V7 VS WA ZB 6Y

rwy04lga

Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:52 pm

Quoting ikramerica (Reply 30):
Completely against regs, F/As look visibly annoyed, but they seldom stop the person

I once asked a FA if I could go 'real quick' and she told that she can't tell me that I can't go. Is there a biological 'right' that trumps the 'safety' rule?
Just accept that some days, you're the pigeon, and other days the statue

something

Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:11 pm

Quoting virginblue4 (Reply 37):
Anyway, hopefully he gets what he deserves, and doesn't get any special treatment just because he is a 'celebrity'

And what does a person deserve for peeing his pants, in your opinion?

shufflemoomin

Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:14 pm

And he'd be in violation of airline policy, FAA policy, and (I think) federal law.

Really? I'd be breaking federal law while going for a crap to avoid myself embarrassment and avoid everyone around me having to smell me for the whole flight? Only in the USA would that be the situation. Ask yourself why your country feels the need to treat people who don't want to follow "rules" on an aircraft as federal criminals. I'll happily go to the bathroom whether they "let" me or not because I can think for myself. Unlike the majority of Americans, I'd accept responsibility for my own actions and not get on the phone to a lawyer the second I got a bump for turbulence. It's all a moot point anyway since I'd only fly a US carrier if there was no other possible option, exactly for the attitude described above.

highflier92660

Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:15 pm

Quoting MadameConcorde (Reply 33):
Mr Depardieu is a celebrity in France for his many roles in famous films

For those living on this side of the pond who may not be familiar with his body of work, here is Mr. Depardieu acting paternal in a memorable 1994 film opposite a thong bikini wearing Katherine Heigl. She was 15 during filming of that movie so keep the systolic down in the troposphere.

http://nycaviation.com/2011/08/actor...ination-epidemic-spreads-to-europe/

muzyck

Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:39 pm

Fair play to the man. I suffer from IBS and have to use the toilet on very short notice regularly.

What does IBS have to do with inability to hold your "water". And yes, I know what IBS is.

Quoting shufflemoomin (Reply 40):

Really? I'd be breaking federal law while going for a crap to avoid myself embarrassment and avoid everyone around me having to smell me for the whole flight? Only in the USA would that be the situation. Ask yourself why your country feels the need to treat people who don't want to follow "rules" on an aircraft as federal criminals.

If you are told to stay in your seat by those responsible for enforcing FARs and you decide that you can't be bothered, it IS a "Federal" offense. Sh*t happens. The world does not revolve around you and your issues. Go see a doctor and get some meds.

TheCommodore

Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:05 am

Quoting something (Reply 39):
And what does a person deserve for peeing his pants, in your opinion?

From all the articles that I have read on this incident, he didn't just piss his pants, he deliberately stood up and urinated on the floor, for all to see.

Big difference doing that, to just pissing your pants I would have thought !

See articles below.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news...ticle.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=10745819

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ent...ocked/story-e6frexli-1226116962789
“At first, they'll only dislike what you say, but the more correct you start sounding the more they'll dislike you.”

ltbewr

Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:12 am

I am quite sure before 'gotcha' media, mobile phones, digital cameras, the Internet, and the other modern technology, such incidents just were not talked about in public or ever got talked about. Add in the love-hate relationship toward celebs where we like to know too much about them or looking for any thing to 'get' them on to make them human or make ourselves feel better and it is no wonder such stories as wiith Mr. D get attention.

What is sad to is the apparent greater increases in alcohol conneceted bad and improper behaviors on air flights and there seems to be little to be done with it that won't be expensive, cause backlash against staff or false accusations resulting in lawsuits.

Grid

Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:22 am

As opposed to an objective opinion? Or is there some difference between opinion and subjective opinion?

Quoting heathrow (Reply 28):
Hope this guy gets what's coming to him.

What should he have coming?
ATR72 E120 E140 E170 E190 Q200 717 727 737 747 757 767 777 A319 A320 A321 A330 A340 MD11 MD82 MD83 MD88 MD90

TheCommodore

Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:27 am

Quoting Grid (Reply 45):

Ummmmmm, lets see !

Life ban from using that airline ever again. Simple really.

Pigs who behave like that in public, should be kept away from the traveling public.
“At first, they'll only dislike what you say, but the more correct you start sounding the more they'll dislike you.”

airproxx

Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:21 am

Quoting CuriousFlyer (Reply 6):
Hopefully Air France will ban him until he issues an apology and pays for the damage.

Very unlikely... Depardieu is a monument in France... and a regular passenger for AF. One of the few you take care of, if you still want to have him flying your 1st class that often.

Quoting EI2KSEA (Thread starter):

Sounds like Gérard Depardieu couldn't hold it on an Air France (operated by Cityjet) flight from CDG-DUB last night and urinated in the cabin

HAHAHAHAHAHA!! You gotta just love this...

Quoting YULWinterSkies (Reply 12):
I may not share some a.netters' opinions on systematic severe sanctions for airplane trouble makers, but in the case of VIPs, I'm however all in favor of zero tolerance.

He's not a VIP. He's Depardieu.
If you can meet with triumph and disaster, and treat those two impostors just the same

Grid

Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:21 am

Quoting TheCommodore (Reply 46):
Quoting Grid (Reply 45):

Ummmmmm, lets see !

Life ban from using that airline ever again. Simple really.

Pigs who behave like that in public, should be kept away from the traveling public.

Then why limit it to that one airline, if pigs like that need to be kept away from the traveling public? Maybe he should be forbidden from using any mode of transportation, since the traveling public need to be kept safe from him.
ATR72 E120 E140 E170 E190 Q200 717 727 737 747 757 767 777 A319 A320 A321 A330 A340 MD11 MD82 MD83 MD88 MD90

Quokka

Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:57 am

Quoting airproxx (Reply 47):
Very unlikely... Depardieu is a monument in France... and a regular passenger for AF. One of the few you take care of, if you still want to have him flying your 1st class that often.

This is the sad part about it. If an ordinary person were to behave in such an arrogant and selfish manner he would be treated very differently. But because D is D, an actor of sorts and has money....

But how about other passengers who fly First? Would they wish to fly AF on a regular basis if they knew that D could step on board at any moment and unzip?

PS. I like the idea of D being a monument. The sight of him being covered in pigeon poo would be poetic justice.  

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos