neutral

RE: Irish 24/11: Flying Home For Christmas!

Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:10 am

Might we see more cooperation between EI and EK shortly.....

OA260

Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:19 am

Quoting shamrock350 (Reply 49):
It's the only one that seems suitable enough, the EY lounge is obviously out of the question and the DAA lounge is rubbish. Until EK see fit to have their own lounge, the EI lounge is large enough and of a decent enough quality.

Very true and totally agree .

New website for passenger rights :

A new website on air passengers' rights has been launched by the Commission for Aviation Regulation.

A new consumer website on air passengers' rights has been launched by the Commission for Aviation Regulation.

Flightrights.ie provides passengers affected by cancellations and delays with information on their rights and entitlements and also provides information on what assistance people with disabilities and reduced mobility are entitled to.

BrianDromey

Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:41 pm

Quoting OA260 (Reply 51):
Flightrights.ie provides passengers affected by cancellations and delays with information on their rights and entitlements and also provides information on what assistance people with disabilities and reduced mobility are entitled to.

Im glad to see this site. My recent experience suggests that airlines are fairly happy to that customers as they like because they know that most customers will not write in to complain and even if they do, a minor gesture will appease the majority of customers. I know airlines love to use the excuse "technical problems" as a get-out clause, my understanding is that following a test case, this is no longer a viable excuse?

ei2ksea

Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:12 pm

Very nice thread title kaitak as I'm sitting here looking at snow on the Galtee mountains after my BOS-SNN (EI134) flight last night. Home for Christmas as one might say.

Sounds like lots of interesting Middle Eastern airline movements lie in store for DUB, an A345 and a B787 at the same time in DUB wouldn't be a bad sight at all!

One curious piece about last nights flight, despite being a code-share with UA (I had booked with UA in order to grab my MileagePlus miles), at no point in the airport nor on the flight was any mention made of a UA flight number nor codeshare on the route. Does anyone know if this is the same when flying from ORD or JFK? I could see how it could become confusing for UA passengers in BOS if one isn't quite as air-savvy as us a.netters. Service in-flight was very professional up front from what I could observe and distinctly mediocre down the back from what I experienced (I was down the back of course). Once again the consistency and quality of Aer Lingus's pilots in explaining routes, giving updates and pleasant commentary during the flight is far better than any other airline I think I have flown. A bold broad statement but something that always impresses me.
Next Flight: EWR-SEA (AS), SEA-EWR (UA), EWR-SEA-EWR (UA)

shamrock350

Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:50 pm

Aer Lingus adds Verona & Stockholm for summer

Verona and Stockholm are the new Aer Lingus destinations. The airline will also increase the level of services on 13 of its other routes, including London Gatwick, Perpignon, Prague and Zurich from Dublin and Amsterdam and Faro from Cork.

http://www.rte.ie/news/2011/1214/aerlingus-business.html

Nice to see the new routes confirmed but it's disappointing that there's no Maastrict and more importantly no Frankfurt for Cork which was mentioned earlier.

shamrock321

Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:57 pm

Verona is long overdue! ARN will be interesting! MST? Really, with a decent schedule into AMS and FR to EIN still? I dont think it stood a chance!

Eirules

Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:58 pm

Quoting shamrock350 (Reply 54):
Nice to see the new routes confirmed but it's disappointing that there's no Maastrict and more importantly no Frankfurt for Cork which was mentioned earlier.

Always good to see new routes launched but to be honest, I always thought Maastrict was a bit of a stretch of the imagination. Too obscure for a decent number of leisure passengers, and even the A319 would be too much aircraft for the route to be frequent enough to make it viable for business, but just my opinion. ORK-FRA is definitely disappointing though, LH should seriously look at this
The way you cut your meat reflects the way you live....

AmricanShamrok

Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:01 pm

Aer Lingus adds Verona & Stockholm for summer

So does this mean EI has completed its Summer Schedule? Usually they do a press release but it seems they've given up - the last one was in March regarding their retro A320 unveiling.

no Frankfurt for Cork which was mentioned earlier.

I had my doubts about this one. Ryanair's KIR-HHN only up the road.seemingly does a roaring trade during the summer.

Cabincrewifly

Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:11 pm

None of the new routes bookable yet, so there still could be hope for ORK-FRA. The talk was that they got the slots in FRA already?
EI FR RE EIR IWD MA FUA

kaitak
Topic Author

Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:35 pm

Quoting neutral (Reply 50):
It's the only one that seems suitable enough, the EY lounge is obviously out of the question and the DAA lounge is rubbish. Until EK see fit to have their own lounge, the EI lounge is large enough and of a decent enough quality.

Did I miss something?! They're flying from T1, but using EI's lounge in T2?

Quoting shamrock321 (Reply 55):
I dont think it stood a chance!

I agree; it was a big surprise when I heard it mentioned. Holland has such good rail links; I'm sure it's possible to get a train from AMS itself to Maastricht in about an hour or so. However, I always thought someone might consider a flight to Strasbourg; A320s are probably too big, maybe 319s as well, but it seems to be a route which might suit a commuter type.

Can I just clarify the position re the A319s; two are being delivered this Summer and BOTH in BFS, or will there be two in DUB as well?

Cabincrewifly

Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:43 pm

Quoting kaitak (Reply 59):
Can I just clarify the position re the A319s; two are being delivered this Summer and BOTH in BFS, or will there be two in DUB as well?

There are going to be X3 based A319's in BFS in summer 2012. There getting one more if not 2 more A319s earlier then expected, in March 2012, so just in time for the summer schedule. They have 2 stored at the moment.
EI FR RE EIR IWD MA FUA

shamrock350

Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:59 pm

It's true Maastrict seemed like an odd choice, the good news is the frequency increases and of course Stockholm. Aer Lingus will now have Ryanair to compete with on Verona after their announcement a few weeks ago.

Kaitak, Emirates are using T2 aren't they? There were photos a while back of check in desks being prepared next to the American carriers and Etihad.

EDIT: Sorry the quotes got a bit messed up.

Quoting AmricanShamrok (Reply 57):
Usually they do a press release but it seems they've given up - the last one was in March regarding their retro A320 unveiling.

During 2002-2005 it seemed like somebody in head office couldn't sneeze without a press release being put out! They were very frequent back then and documented the battles between Willie Walsh and MO'L very well. Every release started with "Aer Lingus, the low fares, way better airline..." and there would be a detailed announcement on routes with comments from management. None of that these days.

[Edited 2011-12-14 11:06:58]

EIBoston

Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:18 pm

Quoting EI2KSEA (Reply 53):
Very nice thread title kaitak as I'm sitting here looking at snow on the Galtee mountains after my BOS-SNN (EI134) flight last night. Home for Christmas as one might say.

How was the load on the 134? i am on it tomorrow. Seemed to be a lot of seats open on the seat map when I looked at the weekend.(maybe 60 open)

Eagleboy

Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:48 pm

Quoting neutral (Reply 50):
Might we see more cooperation between EI and EK shortly.....
They're flying from T1, but using EI's lounge in T2?

I didn't read that in the IT article:
"Aer Lingus will provide catering for the route, while Servisair is the ground handler, the airline confirmed yesterday.

Emirates, which is owned by the government of Dubai, said it had “no immediate plans” to open an aircraft lounge in Terminal 2 at Dublin airport, although it will announce next week details of a sharing agreement with another airline."

I read that as T2, and that means EI must be the 'another airline'

2 currently in storage (Hanger 6 and Madrid), these will be in EI service in March, with the other 2 arriving later in the year. Having seen a date online yet.

I would assume EI will rotate them throughout their bases as they already do with their A320's. The A321 are DUB based,even though they sometimes operate W patterns to/from ORK/SNN/LHR.

Quoting shamrock350 (Reply 61):
They were very frequent back then and documented the battles between Willie Walsh and MO'L very well.

Don't get into a fight with an idiot, they drag you down to their level.

BestWestern

Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:31 pm

http://www.loganair.co.uk/loganair/p...ity-for-donegal-dublin-air-service

One month after launching the Donegal-Dublin air service, Loganair has announced record punctuality figures for the essential twice-daily link.

Figures released by Loganair for the month of November show that it operated every single one of its services without any cancellations and with 97% of flights departing and arriving on time:

Under the Flybe franchise service, which commenced on 3 November, it takes just under an hour to fly between Donegal and Dublin and passengers now have access to a network of connections across Scotland, the UK and beyond.

Commenting on the results, Loganair’s Chief Operating Officer Jonathan Hinkles said: “Reliability is a fundamental part of maintaining essential air services and I’m delighted that the new Loganair-operated Donegal to Dublin service has got off to an impressive start.

http://www.loganair.co.uk/loganair/p...ice/127/more-flights-for-christmas

Loganair, Scotland's Airline, has today announced that it is adding extra flights to its schedule on a number of routes over the Christmas and New Year period, providing additional seats so that more passengers can travel on their desired dates.

There will be extra services between Dundee and Belfast City on Friday 23 December, Tuesday 27 December, Friday 30 December and Tuesday 3 January.
Greetings from Hong Kong.... a subsidiary of China Inc.

al2637

Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:42 pm

I agree; it was a big surprise when I heard it mentioned. Holland has such good rail links; I'm sure it's possible to get a train from AMS itself to Maastricht in about an hour or so.

It's 2:26 from Amsterdam Centraal, slightly longer from Schiphol. It is a very densely populated part of the world, so there is potential for a route. But with FR in Eindhoven (1hr train) maybe it was just too close.

dstc47

Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:52 am

Quoting EI2KSEA (Reply 53):
anyone know if this is the same when flying from ORD or JFK

Very prominent "Codeshare with UA" announcements out of ORD this summer.

shamrock321

Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:25 pm

So RTE have announced the new EI routes and so have the DAA on Twitter all be it a day late! No mention on aerlingus.com yet? Twitter says VRN will be 2 weekly and ARN 4 weekly, the frequency increases will be quite interesting espeically on HEL and ZRH! So no EI A319 at DUB? Ill see more of them than you guys here at LHR!

AmricanShamrok

Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:56 pm

Quoting Limerick Post:
Power slams O'Leary

A Shannon Airport executive this week took a swipe at Michael O’Leary and Ryanair, claiming the departure of the budget airline could be a good thing. Said Declan Power, aviation business development manager: “We had this swashbuckling young fella who came in and swept us off our feet and took us to Barcelona and Milan. “Suddenly, we realised that we were spending money and as soon as our money ran out, he ran out too”.
http://www.limerickpost.ie/index.php...-news/3980-power-slams-oleary.html

"The more access into the West the better. If more access goes to Dublin the country will tip over on its side and end up in the Irish Sea" ...I love it!

[Edited 2011-12-15 05:24:49]

sawtooth

Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:13 pm

Quoting bestwestern (Reply 64):
Figures released by Loganair for the month of November show that it operated every single one of its services without any cancellations and with 97% of flights departing and arriving on time:

Nice to see a big improvement on the previous operator, reliability is key for the PSO to successfully attract business and onward connectivity, and justify the subsidy. CFN-GLA was down 19% for October but it could be due to the change to FlyBe.

---------

Several articles on Shannon's future in the papers coming from leaks from the Booz report:

Report: Keep Cork Airport within DAA but free Shannon
Read more: http://www.examiner.ie/ireland/repor...-shannon-177314.html#ixzz1gbjytLSa

Quote:
Booz finds that Cork Airport is profitable on a day-to-day-basis, but has accrued significant debt from the
development of the new terminal. It is also struggling with difficulties arising from the economic downturn.

The consultants believe that while it will be able to pay the interest on its loans in the long term, for the immediate future it should remain under the a common ownership structure with Dublin. However, in the new arrangement, Cork would have greater autonomy.

If it was to go it alone, saddled with the debt for the terminal, it would struggle to grow. However, if it was let go debt free, that would cause difficulties for Dublin.

According to the sources, Booz does not rule out a full separation in the future.

The consultants also believe that if Shannon Airport continued under the current arrangements, its high cost base and falling passenger numbers would mean it might not have a viable future.

Therefore, the company is proposing significant changes to the existing business model.

It recommends that Shannon be removed from the Dublin Airport Authority structure and put into the hands of a public holding company comprised of a number of commercial and public bodies, such as Clare County Council and Shannon Development.

----------

Shannon Development announces €1m fund to develop new routes at Shannon Airport
(not sure the virgin express plane in the photo was the best prob)

http://www.limerickleader.ie/news/bu...outes_at_shannon_airport_1_3337148

http://www.independent.ie/business/i...-save-shannon-airport-2964907.html
----------

Shannon Business Development Manager Power slams O'Leary

Quote:
“We had this swashbuckling young fella who came in and swept us off our feet and took us to Barcelona and Milan. “Suddenly, we realised that we were spending money and as soon as our money ran out, he ran out too”.
Mr Power, who likened the attention surrounding Shannon Airport to a soap opera, added: “Politicians say Shannon should give everything away for free, but we’ve an airport to run.
“We had a Ryanair base. We had 32 destinations with Ryanair, 22 of them were to Europe and 80% were outbound.
“They weren’t really getting the tourists in. We don’t have a dominant character any more frightening off other airlines who had expressed interest”.
He said talks had been held with Dutch airline KLM.
“The more negativity that’s out there the more is picked up by customers and airlines.
“I was trying to make a sales pitch to an airline recently and they held up a picture of the grim reaper outside the airport.
“We need to talk it up or we might as well shut up shop and go home”.
http://www.limerickpost.ie/index.php...-news/3980-power-slams-oleary.html

BrianDromey

Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:23 pm

Quoting shamrock321 (Reply 67):
So no EI A319 at DUB?

I think the plan for the summer is to have two at BFS and one A320 for LHR, although there is a chance that aircraft swaps, etc could see the A319s in LHR on occasion.
With such a small fleet, at least to begin with, it makes sense to keep both of them in one place. I assume the A319s will operate with just 3 crew?

Quoting sawtooth (Reply 69):
Report: Keep Cork Airport within DAA but free Shannon

That is an interesting solution. Remove SNN completely is a good idea, I think, although I would be more in favour of three, independent public airports under a common ownership structure. So one would have the Irish Airport Authority, with ORK, DUB, SNN, International/Consulting and Duty Free/Retail arms, each with a mandate to grow and be profitable as independent entities. It seems like a more logical situation than the current set-up.
Nice to see that ORK is profitable at an operational level, hopefully this could improve if numbers rise and costs are controlled.

Quoting sawtooth (Reply 69):
He said talks had been held with Dutch airline KLM.

Interesting. The Fokker 70s would be perfect for an AMS-SNN link.

EIBusiness

Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:28 pm

Quoting AmricanShamrok (Reply 68):
"The more access into the West the better. If more access goes to Dublin the country will tip over on its side and end up in the Irish Sea"

Shannon was only too happy to engage with this ''swashbuckling'' young fella not so long ago.

With respect - what a load of absolute bullshit. That paper could win an award for the most biased propaganda pushing outlet in 2011. Even some of the tone is primitive - and they expect to be taken seriously?

If more access goes into Dublin the country will tip over on its side and end up in the Irish Sea

What the good folks in SNN airport don't seem to realise is that the time of State handouts is well and truly over - I wonder if an analysis was done as to how much direct and indirect State ''aid'' was provided per airport in the past 'X' number of years, apportioned per passenger throughput - what would the outcome be? Maybe SNN would be keen for such an analysis.

Maybe disconnection from the DAA and ''Dublin'' is what is needed - almost instantly - we'll see who will pick up the tab for the losses then.

EIBusiness

[Edited 2011-12-15 06:29:52]
Vivo Per Lei...

EI564

Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:29 pm

Quoting BrianDromey (Reply 70):
That is an interesting solution. Remove SNN completely is a good idea, I think, although I would be more in favour of three, independent public airports under a common ownership structure.

I wonder how SNN could survive on its own though. Will it need funding from the government? I'm not sure how that is a good thing right now.

shamrock350

Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:06 pm

The Aer Lingus press release about the summer schedule can be found here.

http://www.sourcewire.com/releases/rel_display.php?relid=69160

One quote from the Director of Communications at Aer Lingus, Declan Kearney makes it seem like this possibly isn't the last of the route announcements or developments for next summer, " we have increased our flying schedule on thirteen routes and are introducing Stockholm and Verona as new routes, with more announcements to follow later this month."

Maybe ORK-FRA is yet to come?

sawtooth

Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:29 pm

Any chance of EI taking another look at NOC given the arrival of BE, LH, and continued FR growth with the sun and European market all to themselves? LGW seems to have a steady niche for them even with 320 slightly over capacity (loads seem to peak around 75% in Summer).

EI787

Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:46 pm

Quoting OA260 (Reply 48):
Emirates ready for January take-off in Dublin

More info on this within the Emirates Press Release

http://www.emirates.com/ie/english/a...etail.aspx?article=753200&offset=0

Check out the Convention Centre:

OA260

Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:40 pm

Quoting EI787 (Reply 75):

Yes looked impressive . I had some friends at it and the photos on their FB pages were impressive.

sawtooth

Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:52 pm

Quoting EI787 (Reply 75):
Check out the Convention Centre:

Fantastic, great to see a major brand really shaking up rather stale Irish advertising with high impact transport, press and ambient marketing. Obviously believe in their investment. When did you last see Lionel Richie at a FR route launch!!

Big version: Width: 400 Height: 266 File size: 40kb

[Edited 2011-12-15 11:00:42]

Eirules

Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:01 pm

Some good recent reviews for EI on another site

http://www.airlinequality.com/Forum/aer_ling.htm

EIBusiness

Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:46 pm

Quoting EIRules (Reply 78):
Some good recent reviews for EI on another site

http://www.airlinequality.com/Forum/aer_ling.htm

Indeed,

A nice touch again from EI also - they have sent Tipperary Crystal bowls to GC Elite members again this Christmas.

EIBusiness
Vivo Per Lei...

shamrock350

Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:24 pm

Nice photo on the homepage this evening.

View Large View Medium
Click here for bigger photo!

Photo © Gabriel Desmond

Aer Lingus 747 at Cork for the official opening of the runway extension.

kaitak
Topic Author

Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:31 pm

Yes, lovely shot! Dear old "Big 'ED" was the aircraft on which I had my first jump seat landing, at SNN in July 1989. Sadly long since broken up.

OA260

Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:35 pm

Quoting shamrock350 (Reply 80):
Nice photo on the homepage this evening.

Indeed great shot . Nice to see something nostalgic  

Eagleboy

Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:29 pm

Quoting kaitak (Reply 81):
Dear old "Big 'ED" was the aircraft on which I had my first jump seat landing, at SNN in July 1989. Sadly long since broken up.

I have pics of a desk made from part of the skin!

Eirules

Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:33 pm

Not sure if it was an error or what, but I was looking at flights to NYC for next November, and one of the options was UA. But not only was UA22/23 non stop to EWR offered, a one stop codeshare via YYZ with AC was also offered. AC dont fly to DUB in November but its showing DUB-YYZ on 763 leaving DUB 11.30 am and into YYZ 1.50pm

airfinglas

Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:50 am

Re the Tipp crystal bowls, mine arrived in pieces. My wife spoke to GC admin who said that her's was the fifth call regarding bowls arriving smashed.

OA260

Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:11 pm

Quoting airfinglas (Reply 85):
Re the Tipp crystal bowls, mine arrived in pieces. My wife spoke to GC admin who said that her's was the fifth call regarding bowls arriving smashed.

A bit of a costly exercise if EI are going to have to send out again.

Ire2008

Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:23 pm

Or if they bubble wrapped them properly!

Kevin

Eagleboy

Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:10 pm

Quoting OA260 (Reply 86):
A bit of a costly exercise if EI are going to have to send out again.

I am going to put the blame with the courier here. I doubt EI had their own staff wrapping up and shipping the parcels. Surely crystal should be double bubble wrapped (or whatever materials they use) and stored in a rigid box?

Whatever the case it is a lovely idea but a shame that at least 5 GC members got theirs in pieces.

Cabincrewifly

Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:03 pm

Hi guys, the following is a link for my Youtube page 'Irish Aviation Channel HD'. Be sure to take a look, comment and subscribe if you like. My home base is Cork Airport, but I have a ton of videos from airports all over Ireland, the U.K and Amsterdam.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Cabincrewifly?feature=mhee
EI FR RE EIR IWD MA FUA

EIBusiness

Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:28 pm

Quoting Eagleboy (Reply 88):
I am going to put the blame with the courier here. I doubt EI had their own staff wrapping up and shipping the parcels. Surely crystal should be double bubble wrapped (or whatever materials they use) and stored in a rigid box?

Indeed - there was absolutely no bubble wrap. The crystal (in a normal small box) along with the accompanying letter arrived in a slightly thicker than normal - but standard jiffy pag delivery package with Nightline.

EIBusiness
Vivo Per Lei...

shamrock604

Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:59 pm

Quoting EIRules (Reply 84):
Not sure if it was an error or what, but I was looking at flights to NYC for next November, and one of the options was UA. But not only was UA22/23 non stop to EWR offered, a one stop codeshare via YYZ with AC was also offered. AC dont fly to DUB in November but its showing DUB-YYZ on 763 leaving DUB 11.30 am and into YYZ 1.50pm

Hey there! What dates are you searching? Will just take a look here in the GDS and see what the story is.

Jambost

Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:27 am

Quoting Ire2008 (Reply 87):
Or if they bubble wrapped them properly!
Quoting Eagleboy (Reply 88):

My hunch is whoever packaged and despatched the goods to the courier are most likely to blame.

Blame the courier if the cube/cuboid has more than 8 corners.

Damage occurs with the courier but they are not always at fault.

Are these packages large enough for a fragile sticker? If not they should be environmentally cringing with bubble wrap!

- James
1APR14 Ireland Direct, A380,Equiped Irish Bar & Casino. All Y+ seating. Serving DUB-PER-SYD/MEL

SURFER

Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:24 pm

Just a heads up the 787 is arriving into SNN again this evening and staying until midday tommorow for anyone interested at getting a look at it!

sawtooth

Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:53 pm

CNN Future Cities have a video on T2 and it's central role in a wider "green way" green tech hub (new name for the airport city business park). Nice concept but seeing any of those plans develop beyond paper looks low for the time being.

http://business.blogs.cnn.com/2011/1...dublins-gateway-to-a-green-future/

ei2ksea

Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:18 am

Quoting EIBoston (Reply 62):
How was the load on the 134? i am on it tomorrow. Seemed to be a lot of seats open on the seat map when I looked at the weekend.(maybe 60 open)

Sorry for the slow reply, my internet access has been non-existent for the past few days. Loads were poor from what I could see. Perhaps 4 seats in Business Class were taken up with at least 50 seats free in the mid-cabin of the A332 alone.

Being anecdotal about it, the cheapest fares I could find this year online to SNN were always about $200 more than DUB, even when the best fares were on offer. I bought mine through UA who were $230 cheaper than EI on the dates I chose. Out of 70 or so ex-pats working in my company in BOS, even those from West Cork flew to DUB this year due to cost and convenience with the limited SNN schedule. Having flown the route for 6 years now its certainly much quieter than before, a recession does that I guess  

Anyways, happy holidays to all..and hoping for a good solid new year of aviation and personal success to everyone!

-Ph
Next Flight: EWR-SEA (AS), SEA-EWR (UA), EWR-SEA-EWR (UA)

BestWestern

Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:41 am

The 787 is in Shannon this morning for anyone who wants to see it up close.
Greetings from Hong Kong.... a subsidiary of China Inc.

sawtooth

Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:12 pm

Eithiad still interested in a minority stake in Aer Lingus after acquiring 29% stake in Air Berlin...

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/2a6945f0-2...04-00144feabdc0.html#ixzz1h5Gl0rSV

OA260

Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:51 pm

Emirates latest ad they have decorated a DART inside and out :

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?desktop...%3DYUyCCC3vwNo&v=YUyCCC3vwNo&gl=IE

Cipango

Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:04 pm

Let's fly! Unless it's on a CRJ 200, then I'll stay down here.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos