Moderators: jsumali2, richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

mogandoCI

RE: JAL To Launch Helsinki And San Diego

Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:18 pm

Quoting PIEAvantiP180 (Reply 32):
Tampa Bay area metro has almost a million more residents then San Diego metro.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Table_o...s_primary_census_statistical_areas

16 San Diego-Carlsbad-San Marcos, CA MSA 3,095,313

21 Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, FL MSA 2,783,243

centrair

Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:36 pm

When JL announced that they would order the 787, they stated that they would use it to expand internationally. They also said that they would aim for southern California. But...if I recall, they were also going to bring back NGO-LAX.

I wonder if this will happen?

Good to see HEL and SAN though. These are good destinations and help to complete some aspects of the OneWorld network which in my opinion needs some more gap filling.

Will AY maintain its NGO flights? The only non-stop flights to Europe from NGO are on AY and LH. The alternatives are Etihad, Korean, Chinese carriers and southeast asian carriers or going via NRT.
My name is Centrair but HND is closer. Let's Japanese Aviation!

BP1

Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:37 pm

Great news for San Diego!!

Now how about Phoenix.
Stroopwafel Expert

SANMAN66

Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:41 pm

Quoting BP1 (Reply 52):

Now how about Phoenix.

I've been hearing that US will eventually take care of PHX-NRT
PSA Gives you a lift!

727LOVER

Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:52 pm

Quoting mogandoCI (Reply 8):

AC doesn't fly between Montreal & Tokyo???? Shocked, I'll admit.  Wow!
"We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

mogandoCI

Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:16 pm

Quoting 727LOVER (Reply 54):
AC doesn't fly between Montreal & Tokyo???? Shocked, I'll admit.  

Not that I'm aware of... the 787 should be able to open YYC-NRT and YUL-NRT

G500

Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:21 pm

Quoting SANMAN66 (Reply 53):

That'd be good... the 767-200 has the legs for it (I think)

DLBOIFIN

Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:25 pm

My question is, will AY keep HEL-NRT flight, or are they just handing the flight to JL? This way, they would free one widebody aircraft to open new markets in Asia and still keep NRT with JL operated code-share.

okay

Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:43 pm

Great news for HEL!

Regarding AY's own NRT flight, I hope they will continue it, the route will celebrate its 30th birthday next year.

okAY

EricR

Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:30 pm

Quoting SANMAN66 (Reply 53):
Quoting BP1 (Reply 52):

Now how about Phoenix.

The delayed integration of the pilots union does not help matters for a US launch of PHX-NRT.

wingedtaurus

Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:06 pm

Well, hope AM gets the 787 to do MEX-NRT without the stop in TIJ, NRT-SAN Diego will take that extra 20% passangers.

kgaiflyer

Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:22 pm

Quoting g500 (Reply 5):
I'm a bit surprised JAL chose San Diego over San Jose

JAL already flies into SFO -- a car service can easily get passengers to Cupertino / Sunnyvale / Mountain View / San Jose.

San Diego has -- in addition to money and industry -- the beach cities (Oceanside, Carlsbad, Encinitas, Del Mar, Solano Beach, Pacific Grove) and the San Ysidro enterprise zone where you can buy everything from a new car to furniture-by-the-room already pre-crated to discount Neiman-Marcus and Saks. Plus tons-of-fun in Tijuana since the San Diego light-rail runs right to the border.

HELyes

Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:28 pm

Quoting AY" class="quote" target="_blank">okAY (Reply 58):
Regarding AY's own NRT flight, I hope they will continue it, the route will celebrate its 30th birthday next year.

According to this news HEL-NRT is going 2x daily so AY would not cut their service to Tokyo. Hopefully something official coming from JAL soon.

Sorry only in Finnish: http://www.lentoposti.fi/uutiset/hel...isen_paivittaisen_yhteyden_tokioon

Oh yes, in 1983 AY's service to Tokyo was the first non stop route from Western Europe to Japan. Their DC-10 flew with extra fuel tanks using the polar route, until Soviet Union allowed them to fly over Siberia.

kgaiflyer

Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:31 pm

Quoting mogandoCI (Reply 55):
the 787 should be able to open YYC-NRT and YUL-NRT

YYC-NRT is already flying -- has been in service about one year.

SANFan

Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:36 pm

Quoting wingedtaurus (Reply 60):
Well, hope AM gets the 787 to do MEX-NRT without the stop in TIJ, NRT-SAN Diego will take that extra 20% passangers
Quoting mogandoCI (Reply 50):
16 San Diego-Carlsbad-San Marcos, CA MSA 3,095,313

A point worth mentioning. When AM was offering r/t TIJ-NRT, it is believed that not very many from the north side of the border used the service. Now that the tables will be turned, however, IMO, more of the huge population south of the border WILL use JAL out of San Diego to get to Japan.

When figuring SAN's catchment area, realistically, Northern Baja should be included and that is a lot of people! (Tijuana alone is around a couple of million people.)

After a short night's sleep, I am glad to have seen that this was NOT a dream -- JAL really WILL start flying between SAN and NRT! Thank you Japan Airlines, SDIA, and Boeing...

bb

tsnamm

Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:45 pm

Quoting commavia (Reply 13):
In addition to this flight, I also think that, despite Tokyo-Seattle getting crowded, Seattle is just too large a U.S.-Japan/Asia market to ignore for oneworld and the joint partners. I still think that route is going to need an AA/JAL presence at some point, probably with a JAL 787.

I wonder how long the "New UA" will continue to dedicate 2 777's from a non hub city to Japan...IMHO if legacy CO management in the new UA has any say in the issue they will leave SEA/NRT to JV partner NH and redeploy the 777's to hub flying...it should be interesting t get an idea on the combined carriers philosophy going forward...

JAL

Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:01 pm

Nice to hear the JAL is once again thinking of expanding!
Work Hard But Play Harder

JAAlbert

Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:54 pm

Quoting g500 (Reply 5):
I'm a bit surprised JAL chose San Diego over San Jose

Folks, this demonstrates anew the power of prayer and clean living! Aside from the medical/technical industries in San Diego, we are a top notch vacation destination too. I can see some Japanese folks flying here just for fun and relaxation.

Quoting SANFan (Reply 34):
Yes, I've always felt that San Diego's Lindbergh Field is the poster child for the 787.

Me too. Our county has a large, wealthy population base (well except for me), so I always believed we should be better served internationally. The 787 - and I suppose the 350 - should make it possible. Can you imagine, after 15 years of being in the narrow body wilderness, our little airport might become a haven for 787s and 350s?? I can hardly wait.

It sounds to me like that inaugural SAN-NRT flight (is it NRT?) will be filled with San Diego based A-netters!

irelayer

Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:23 pm

NO WAY! I can't wait.

-IR

Tugger

Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:27 pm

So who will be the first A.nutter to do a OneWorld flight of LHR-SAN-NRT-HEL-LHR?

For some reason that just sounds fun to me....

Tugg
I don’t know that I am unafraid to be myself, but it is hard to be somebody else. - W. Shatner
There are many kinds of sentences that we think state facts about the world but that are really just expressions of our attitudes. - F. Ramsey

SANFan

Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:38 pm

Quoting tugger (Reply 69):
So who will be the first A.nutter to do a OneWorld flight of LHR-SAN-NRT-HEL-LHR?

That does sound like a fine idea Tugg. Maybe we can all get a group rate?!

I see it written down ("LHR-SAN-NRT...") but it still needs to sink in! Truly amazing...

bb

SANMAN66

Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:40 pm

Quoting kgaiflyer (Reply 61):
San Diego has -- in addition to money and industry -- the beach cities (Oceanside, Carlsbad, Encinitas, Del Mar, Solano Beach, Pacific Grove) and the San Ysidro enterprise zone where you can buy everything from a new car to furniture-by-the-room already pre-crated to discount Neiman-Marcus and Saks. Plus tons-of-fun in Tijuana since the San Diego light-rail runs right to the border.

I was just thinking about the industry side, last night I was in the Sorrento Valley area, and half the buildings
including four skyscrapers had the name "Qualcomm" emblazoned on them. I wonder if JAL will do some shipping
of Qualcomm electronics and executives between SAN and Japan? ViaSat is pretty huge in San Diego too.

[Edited 2012-02-14 10:41:01]
PSA Gives you a lift!

SANFan

Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:51 pm

Quoting SANMAN66 (Reply 71):
I was just thinking about the industry side, last night I was in the Sorrento Valley area, and more than half the buildings including four skyscrapers had the name "Qualcomm" emblazoned on them. I wonder if JAL will do some shipping of Qualcomm electronics and executives between SAN and Japan? ViaSat is pretty huge in San Diego too.

Hey L, good morning. What took you so long to get going on this thread today?  

Yeah, you think perhaps a few folks with "Q" on their business cards might be sitting up front on the Crane between here and TYO once the flight gets running? (And yes, some "Q" cargo could be making its way across the Pacific as well!) I know the Q has their own planes but, hey, why not mingle with the commoners once in a while if time allows!

There's no question that SAN is a tech center, as well as bio-med, and lots of other current popular fields and I don't think there's any lack of good business opportunities with Japan (and all of Asia.) And of course, let's not forget about the Navy and it's involvement with the entire Pacific rim. A lot of people might be surprised at what this could turn into...

bb

SANMAN66

Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:27 pm

Quoting SANFan (Reply 72):
Hey L, good morning. What took you so long to get going on this thread today?

I worked last night. I'm just waking up!   

let's not forget about the Navy and it's involvement with the entire Pacific rim. A lot of people might be surprised at what this could turn into...

I'd almost forgotten about the Navy! That could be a real opportunity right there!

I know the Q has their own planes but, hey, why not mingle with the commoners once in a while if time allows!

Yeah, but it may be cheaper to fly commercial to Japan instead of using the company planes there. Qualcomm
will most likely save $$$ flying commercial, since they are not paying for their own fuel! As I mentioned, ViaSat
is another huge electronic company in town, (doing military electronics and satellites), General Atomics is
another big miltary electronics corporation here in town! Since Japan is #1 with electronics, this could really be
a good opportunity for JAL.
PSA Gives you a lift!

SRQKEF

Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:02 pm

Quoting Avianca (Reply 3):
FI in oneworld!

Actually, its AY. FI is Icelandair.  
Quoting HELyes (Reply 21):

Maybe from HND?
Nothing compares to taking off in an empty 757 with full thrust!

JakeOrion

Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:22 pm

I will be there with my camera for the first JAL landing at SAN. This is a big step for San Diego.

Not to stray off-topic, but will BA replace their 777 when the 787 is available to them? As much as I love the 777, it is a lot of bird (perhaps too much) for SAN. One would think the 787 would have higher profit yields, since the 787 won't take as much as a weight penalty compared to the 777.
Every problem has a simple solution; finding the simple solution is the difficult problem.

redrooster3

Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:33 pm

Quoting JakeOrion (Reply 75):
Not to stray off-topic, but will BA replace their 777 when the 787 is available to them? As much as I love the 777, it is a lot of bird (perhaps too much) for SAN.

BA is having high load factors, the 777 will stay...If not 2x daily 787.

Any new statements or press releases from JAL? I want more info!!
Marry one of us, and you'll fly for free!

Viscount724

Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:53 pm

Quoting kgaiflyer (Reply 63):
Quoting mogandoCI (Reply 55):
the 787 should be able to open YYC-NRT and YUL-NRT

YYC-NRT is already flying -- has been in service about one year.

It's a seasonal route. No current service. It starts in late March.

Avianca

Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:28 am

Quoting SRQKEF (Reply 74):
Actually, its AY. FI is Icelandair.

you are more than right.
Colombia es el Mundo Y el Mundo es Colombia

SANFan

Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:48 am

Quoting JakeOrion (Reply 75):
Not to stray off-topic, but will BA replace their 777 when the 787 is available to them? As much as I love the 777, it is a lot of bird (perhaps too much) for SAN. One would think the 787 would have higher profit yields, since the 787 won't take as much as a weight penalty compared to the 777.
Quoting redrooster3 (Reply 76):
BA is having high load factors, the 777 will stay...If not 2x daily 787

I don't want to stray too far off the topic either Jake, but I'll answer your question (as best I can.) Between June 2011, when Speedbird began serving SAN, and October, the lowest monthly average LF was 86% and the high was 95%. Nov and Dec LFs were in the mid-70s. I think BA would be very pleased with the summer numbers, and probably not too shocked at the winter numbers for a new route. Of course LF only reflects whether or not there are bodies in the seats, and does not reflect yields, profitability, premium-cabin traffic, or anything else. We will have to see what January thru March numbers are like.

I have heard a few folks suggest that once the Dreamliner enters BA's fleet, and IF the pax traffic volumes remain the way they are now, we could see the 787 in the winter, and either the 777 or more than 1 daily 787 in the summer. This seems logical to me and I could see BA handling the route this way. I personally think the winter numbers will continue to improve y-o-y, as well might the summer stat's. I would also be very surprised if BA changes anything about the flight this summer; later this year, we'll see...

Oh, and btw, AFAIK, the T7 has taken very few, if any, weight penalties at all. An enormous amount of cargo has been carried by Speedbird, something that is a huge surprise to many. The T7 is handling the route beautifully and the summer LFs indicate that she is NOT too much airplane for the route. Surprising to many, yes.

bb

JAAlbert

Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:05 am

So when does JAL begin receiving the 787 and how many is it expected to receive by the end of the year?
The article cited in one of the first posts suggests JAL will begin the SAN flight in 2012.

C767P

Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:44 am

Quoting JAAlbert (Reply 80):
So when does JAL begin receiving the 787 and how many is it expected to receive by the end of the year?

They are supposed to get their first 787 the end of February. I am not sure how many in 2012 though.

Tugger

Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:58 am

Quoting SANFan (Reply 70):
I see it written down ("LHR-SAN-NRT...") but it still needs to sink in! Truly amazing...

What's nice is that in the near future there will be new options for RTW flight plans from SAN that don't require going through another domestic portal.

Truly amazing!

There's no question that SAN is a tech center, as well as bio-med, and lots of other current popular fields and I don't think there's any lack of good business opportunities with Japan (and all of Asia.)
Quoting SANMAN66 (Reply 71):
I wonder if JAL will do some shipping of Qualcomm electronics and executives between SAN and Japan? ViaSat is pretty huge in San Diego too.

Don't forget that Sony Electronics headquarters are in San Diego and Kyocera America is based in San Diego and has operations in the neighboring Tijuana region as well. Then we have Cymer which has a lot of business in Japan and Asia overall.

And finally don't forget that the San Diego region is terrific for golf!   

Tugg
I don’t know that I am unafraid to be myself, but it is hard to be somebody else. - W. Shatner
There are many kinds of sentences that we think state facts about the world but that are really just expressions of our attitudes. - F. Ramsey

MAH4546
Topic Author

Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:11 am

Somebody who translated the original Nikkei article for me, as opposed to what other sites are reporting in foreign translation, mentioned to me that Nikkei is quoting "anonymous sources" regarding SAN and HEL, and JAL has not actually mentioned either. Nikkei, however, is considered extremely reliable when it comes to these things.
a.

san747

Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:18 am

Quoting mah4546 (Reply 83):
Somebody who translated the original Nikkei article for me, as opposed to what other sites are reporting in foreign translation, mentioned to me that Nikkei is quoting "anonymous sources" regarding SAN and HEL, and JAL has not actually mentioned either. Nikkei, however, is considered extremely reliable when it comes to these things.

I hope there is some kind of official press release sometime soon.
Scotty doesn't know...

mdavies06

Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:56 am

I found it, in Japanese.

http://www.nikkei.com/news/headline/...95968DE3E7E2E0E0E2E3E0E2E2E2E2E2E2

At least according to the article, Dec 12 for SAN, March 13 for HEL. you can see this from the first paragraph towards the end.

Both from NRT.

[Edited 2012-02-15 00:56:46]

Later Edit: confirmed now

http://press.jal.co.jp/en/release/201202/002028.html

[Edited 2012-02-15 00:59:28]

MAH4546
Topic Author

Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:08 am

Yes, it is now official. Bookings won't be accepted just yet. Both will initially be 4x weekly.

JL 66 NRT 1730-1030 SAN xWeFrSu
JL 65 SAN 1200-1655 1 NRT xWeFrSu

JL 413 NRT 1145-1505 HEL xMoThSa
JL 414 HEL 1725-1005 1 NRT xMoThSa
a.

teme82

Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:15 pm

Quote:
Finnair Plc
Press release
Finnair, JAL to expand codeshare cooperation

Finnair’s oneworld partner Japan Airlines (JAL) will start flying from Tokyo to Helsinki four times per week beginning March 2013. Finnair and JAL have operated codeshares together for several years, and the new flight deepens their cooperation. JAL is planning timetables so that flights arriving in the afternoon in Helsinki will have optimal transfers to Finnair’s onward European connections.

In current codeshare arrangements between the two airlines, four flights operated by JAL to destinations in Japan (Haneda, Fukuoka, Sapporo and Okinawa) also carry Finnair flight numbers. JAL meanwhile has its own flight numbers for all Finnair flights between Helsinki and Japan (Tokyo, Osaka and Nagoya) as well as for 11 onward Finnair flights to European destinations.

“We wish JAL a warm welcome in Finland,” says Finnair President and CEO Mika Vehviläinen. “We are happy to expand our well-functioning cooperation and to strengthen even further our position in Asia.”

Source : https://newsclient.omxgroup.com/cdsPublic/viewDisclosure.action?disclosureId=490852&lang=en
Flying high and low

ktachiya

Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:27 pm

Quoting mah4546 (Reply 86):

I am surprised both routes are not flown daily as JAL was always keen on operating most routes daily.
Flown on: DC-10-30, B747-200B, B747-300, B747-300SR, B747-400, B747-400D, B767-300, B777-200, B777-200ER, B777-300

teme82

Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:40 pm

Quoting ktachiya (Reply 88):
I am surprised both routes are not flown daily as JAL was always keen on operating most routes daily.

The HEL route could be operated with only one plane daily. So I'm puzzled about this schedule.
Flying high and low

airbuseric

Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:15 pm

ZRH, ROM, MXP, DME, NGO-LHR etc, all had non-daily schedules in the past. This is not something 'surpising' I think.
"The whole world steps aside for the man who knows where he is going"

SANFan

Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:40 pm

JL 66 NRT 1730-1030 SAN xWeFrSu
JL 65 SAN 1200-1655 1 NRT xWeFrSu

And BOS-NRT is starting with 4x wkly in April as well. (May 27 the flight goes daily.)

I'm very happy to see the "official" word and remain very happy with the SAN-service starting this December! The date will be easy to remember: 12-12-12. And I'll be at Lindbergh Field at about 9am... (Taking the date line into account of course!)

bb

[Edited 2012-02-15 07:52:55]

SANFan

Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:45 pm

These new 787-routes not op'ing daily could be as simple as JL wanting some down time between flights in case of issues -- either minor or major -- that could arise due to the new fleet type. In the case of BOS, the sub-daily service only lasts a bit over a month. (I'm thinking of the issues ANA has had with the TYO-FRA route recently...) Just a guess.

bb

SANMAN66

Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:49 pm

Quoting SANFan (Reply 92):
These new 787-routes not op'ing daily could be as simple as JL wanting some down time between flights in case of issues -- either minor or major -- that could arise due to the new fleet type. In the case of BOS, the sub-daily service only lasts a bit over a month. (I'm thinking of the issues ANA has had with the TYO-FRA route recently...) Just a guess.

SAN-NRT will start off at 4x weekly, and will go daily after March 2013, according to the schedule.
PSA Gives you a lift!

SANFan

Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:16 pm

Sorry, I jumped the gun and misread a post in my excitement. Specific start-dates will be announced later, along with AA code-share info. (And the SAN service has to still be approved by the governments.)

So December 2012, 4x weekly (going daily in March 2013) is what we have right now. (And that's enough!)

Also, I was interested to note the remark in the article which confirms that San Diego is "the (U.S.) city with the largest Asian community currently without a direct flight to Asia." SAN becomes the 6th U.S. (mainland) city to see The Crane!

bb

[Edited 2012-02-15 08:46:22]

DLBOIFIN

Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:49 pm

And the question is, what's going to happen with AY HEL-NRT flights on those dates? JAL schedule is pretty much identical to AY's, so I predict that AY will give up the flight eventually.

Coronado990

Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:03 pm

Quoting SANFan (Reply 91):
'm very happy to see the "official" word and remain very happy with the SAN-service starting this December! The date will be easy to remember: 12-12-12.

And...it leaves at 12 noon on 12/12/12.
Bonanza Air Lines. The original BZ.

N1120A

Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:15 pm

Quoting mogandoCI (Reply 8):
With this new flight, only 4 larger metros in US/Canada lack any TransPac service : YUL, PHX, PHL, and MIA. Surprisingly, 3 out of 4 are large hubs.

All 4 are pretty large hubs, but there are various reasons why they don't have service.

Quoting MAV88 (Reply 24):
How is is that US never started Pacific ops from PHL?

Didn't have the right plane.

Quoting g500 (Reply 56):
That'd be good... the 767-200 has the legs for it (I think)

A332 would be the plane to use. The US 762ERs are pretty bare bones.
Mangeons les French fries, mais surtout pratiquons avec fierte le French kiss

SANFan

Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:54 pm

Quoting Coronado990 (Reply 96):
And...it leaves at 12 noon on 12/12/12

Hey, that's right D. Unfortunately, as I corrected myself in post 94, the exact date has NOT yet been announced. But perhaps it WILL end up being December 12, 2012 (at noon!) We'll have to wait and see.

Quoting N1120A (Reply 97):
All 4 are pretty large hubs, but there are various reasons why they don't have service.

Yes, such as what I mentioned (a quote from the P R) in my post #94 for example. (Well, that's not so much a reason why those cities DON'T have service yet, but more like a reason that San Diego IS getting it.)

bb

HELyes

Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:51 pm

Quoting DLBOIFIN (Reply 95):
And the question is, what's going to happen with AY HEL-NRT flights on those dates? JAL schedule is pretty much identical to AY's, so I predict that AY will give up the flight eventually.

Yes it's possible AY will free capacity somewhere else, depending on demand of course. According to JAL's press release "daily flights are planned from within the first half of fiscal year 2013". A double daily sounds a lot for the route, though JAL's 787-8 carries only 186 (144/42) seats.

The NRT-HEL route will be JAL's first new service between Japan and Europe in 20 years.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos