Moderators: jsumali2, richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

bluewhale18210
Topic Author

It's Official: Pinnacle Moving Headquarters To MSP

Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:39 pm

John Spanjers, CEO of Pinnacle Airlines (9E) just announced as part of the bankruptcy plan, the corporate headquarters will be relocated to MSP by May, 2013.
He also mentioned in the same e-mail that as 9E emerges from Chapter 11 it will be wholly owned by Delta.

ComAir 2, anyone?
JPS on A300-600RF A319/320 B737-400/800 B757-200F B767-300F CRJ-200/900. Looking to add more.

futureualpilot

RE: It's Official: Pinnacle Moving Headquarters To MSP

Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:44 pm

Good thing they spent all that money on fancy new digs in downtown Memphis.
Life is better when you surf.

oflanigan

Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:57 pm

So Delta's strategy was to sell or close all their wholly owned regional carriers, force Pinnacle into bankruptcy to shed 50 seaters in bankruptcy, and reacquire a regional carrier to make it a wholly owned subsidiary at a lower cost? Pretty amazing business if you ask me.

Is this the only way to effectively run an airline business in America today? Is it the regulations or just the initial bad decisions airline execs make that leads to this?

futureualpilot

Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:23 pm

Quoting oflanigan (Reply 2):
Is it the regulations or just the initial bad decisions airline execs make that leads to this?

Its the "protect the bottom line at absolutely all costs, the rest be damned" mentality. It isn't enough to just make money anymore, you have to absolutely maximize any profit and minimize any loss. I understand that businesses are here to make money but at what point does that go too far? When corporations are treated as people, and people as machines we've done something wrong. Employees are no longer valued by their loyalty, skills, or knowledge but by how much they impact the bottom line. A cog in the machine. A threat to maximum profitability.

Pinnacle's front line and middle management employees were, and are, for the most part, hard working, honest men and women who want to earn an honest day's wage for an honest day's work and go home to their families. Pinnacle's executive management has made such piss poor decisions over the last few years that one has to wonder how they made it this far. Acquiring Colgan. Moving headquarters. Acquiring Mesaba and attempting to integrate 3 airlines at once while running triplicate of everything, for more than a year. Signing off on contracts they couldn't afford both for flying and for labor groups. Paying for huge golden parachutes for out going "consultants" and giving out CEO raises only to have them bail shortly thereafter. Now that the time has come to pay the piper, they turn to the labor groups and act as though they're surprised that it is all hitting the fan.

The sad thing is that this isn't unique to Pinnacle or the airline industry. It happens almost everywhere.

[Edited 2013-01-24 14:35:11]

[Edited 2013-01-24 14:44:38]

cbphoto

Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:52 pm

Quoting futureualpilot (Reply 3):
Pinnacle's front line and middle management employees were, and are, for the most part, hard working, honest men and women who want to earn an honest day's wage for an honest day's work and go home to their families. Pinnacle's executive management has made such piss poor decisions over the last few years that one has to wonder how they made it this far. Acquiring Colgan. Moving headquarters. Acquiring Mesaba and attempting to integrate 3 airlines at once while running triplicate of everything, for more than a year. Signing off on contracts they couldn't afford both for flying and for labor groups. Paying for huge golden parachutes for out going "consultants" and giving out CEO raises only to have them bail shortly thereafter. Now that the time has come to pay the piper, they turn to the labor groups and act as though they're surprised that it is all hitting the fan.

While Pinnacle has been mismanaged to death, don't be too naive to think that's the only reason pinnacle is in this mess. American has been mismanaged to death as well, but they are still around! This has been Deltas grand scheme plan all along. Delta is slowing moving away from the regional world and this was a great way to do so. You think Delta selling off Mesaba to Pinnacle at a steal of a price was a coincidence?
ETOPS: Engines Turning or Passengers Swimming

Mir

Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:13 pm

Quoting futureualpilot (Reply 1):

Unbelievable.

What's the over/under for how long they continue to exist? Three years?

-Mir
7 billion, one nation, imagination...it's a beautiful day

rsmith6621a

Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:25 pm

So Delta's strategy was to sell or close all their wholly owned regional carriers, force Pinnacle into bankruptcy to shed 50 seaters in bankruptcy, and reacquire a regional carrier to make it a wholly owned subsidiary at a lower cost? Pretty amazing business if you ask me.

Is this the only way to effectively run an airline business in America today? Is it the regulations or just the initial bad decisions airline execs make that leads to this?

Its called GREED

Its about EXPLOITING BANKRUPTCY to make a profit.

I know quite a few dispatchers that work there that are going to have to figure out a new plan for their lives and figure ougt how to pay the college loan off they took out to get their DX license.

What a way to abuse the system by wasting much of you $$$ in to a new office only to use for a year,how many pay raises could that have paid for?

Horrible deal for a horrible airline....SIMPLY THE BEST.
Did You Ever Think Freedom Could Be this Bad

wingnutmn

Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:37 pm

But, by being wholly owned by DL and moving back to MSP, they can go to the state and brag about all the new jobs they just brought to MN. Also, word is we are moving into Building C where Regional Elite just vacated.

Wingnut
Any landing you can walk away from is a good landing! It's a bonus if you can fly the plane again!!

FWAERJ

Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:53 pm

Is it just me, or is 9E moving to MSP simply another nail in the coffin for the MEM hub? After all, a lot of 9E's CR2 flying that's soon to be gone is out of MEM.
B721/722/731/732/733/735/73G/738/739/742/752/753/762/763, A300/319/320, DC-9/10, MD-82/83/88/90, ERJ-140/145, CRJ-200/700, Q200, SF340, AS350

rsmith6621a

Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:54 pm

Quoting wingnutmn (Reply 7):
word is we are moving into Building C where Regional Elite just vacated.

That will be cozy with DL MSP administration upstairs...Compass OPS and DL reservations downstairs.

The only thing good about this move is the cafeteria in down the hall by MX.

What do you do for 9-E wingnut??

wingnutmn

Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:14 am

Quoting rsmith6621a (Reply 9):

Just an uninformed pilot, when when they let me fly. I also heard today that some of the higher ups at DL are pretty upset at 9E for the lack of backup when their W&B system went down last week. Word is that DL may be taking over IT from 9E and taking that inhouse now that DL will own 9E. Also, does Spanjers need to leave when 9E exits bankruptcy?

Wingnut
Any landing you can walk away from is a good landing! It's a bonus if you can fly the plane again!!

mayor

Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:39 am

So Delta's strategy was to sell or close all their wholly owned regional carriers, force Pinnacle into bankruptcy to shed 50 seaters in bankruptcy, and reacquire a regional carrier to make it a wholly owned subsidiary at a lower cost?

Well, lets see......DL sold EV long before DL's own bankruptcy and had been trying to sell Comair for quite awhile, with no takers. I doubt that this was some sort of long term strategy on the part of evil, old DL.

Exactly HOW did DL "force" Pinnacle into bankruptcy when they were an independent company?
"A committee is a group of the unprepared, appointed by the unwilling, to do the unnecessary"----Fred Allen

futureualpilot

Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:07 am

Quoting cbphoto (Reply 4):
don't be too naive to think that's the only reason pinnacle is in this mess. American has been mismanaged to death as well, but they are still around!

I worked for the company for years, I know it isn't but I do know that it is the largest reason for the whole debacle. You get what you pay for, and when you go as cheap as you can with everything, it sorely limits what your employees at every level can do.

Quoting cbphoto (Reply 4):
You think Delta selling off Mesaba to Pinnacle at a steal of a price was a coincidence?

Absolutely not. Nobody thought for a second it was, we all were just wondering what the end game was. Now we know.

Quoting mayor (Reply 11):
Exactly HOW did DL "force" Pinnacle into bankruptcy when they were an independent company?

Pinnacle is independent (or was) but don't forget that the entire business model depends on contracts with Delta, and at the time, United. Therefore either could pull strings that caused Pinnacle to react a certain way. Delta agreed to reimburse Pinnacle for training costs associated with securing a JCBA, and merging and integrating Mesaba, Colgan and Pinnacle. In fact, at the time, I do believe Delta was urging the company to finish the contract and seniority integration and offered compensation to offset costs as motivation to do so. So, the company complied. Unfortunately pilots switching certificates and airplanes, bases, etc per the JCBA cost Pinnacle Inc a fortune in training costs. Admittedly, this was not handled well and allowed what amounted to a free-for-all as far as bidding and switching went which caused costs to skyrocket on the training side. They were counting on a sizeable chunk of money from Delta to help offset these costs. When the time came to pay, Delta found a legal loophole and said something to the effect of "we won't pay for something that helps our competitors too." DL wasn't about to pump a bunch of money into an independent contractor who could turn around and use that money to benefit a direct competitor (UA).

This, plus the boneheaded moves Pinnacle already had made such as moving HQ to a newer, more expensive downtown building in Memphis, running triplicate operations for three certificates, having agreed to a labor contract without performing proper due diligence with regard to cost was making and continued to make added up to bankruptcy. When Pinnacle was looking for financing, Delta offered up a wad of cash contingent on a number of things. Namely that the United flying was dumped (RIP Colgan, UA is still struggling to replace some of the lost lift, Republic's Q400 operation is a disaster) and presto, you have a company desperate for a lifeline that flies for only you that has to either significantly lower its cost or go out of business. And oh, hey, we can use this newer, cheaper operator, plus the cheaper operation of GoJet to whipsaw our other contract labor too. Plus, DL can turn Pinnacle around, make it profitable and sell it for a handsome profit. Win-win-win for DL. Business is business and DL is one of the best (read: most ruthless) in the game right now. Pinnacle likely would have ended up in trouble eventually but it is awful difficult to deny that DL was a large portion of the bankruptcy at Pinnacle Inc.

[Edited 2013-01-24 18:28:40]

toltommy

Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:24 am

Quoting futureualpilot (Reply 1):

After all the tax breaks the city of Memphis threw out to keep Pinnacle Corp in Memphis, they probably came out ahead, there was no real cost to the company to move downtown.

Quoting wingnutmn (Reply 7):
Also, word is we are moving into Building C where Regional Elite just vacated.

So Pinnacle will be down the hall from Compass. Interesting that Delta never forced Compass out of Building C after selling Compass to Trans States. Trans States has a ton of MRJs coming, and Delta will be looking to build Pinnacle up and sell it off. Coincidence?
A300/A310/A319/A320/A321/A332/A333 / 707/712/727/732/733/734/735/738/739/752/753
/762/763/764/772/788/789/DC8/DC9-10/30/40/50/MD81/83/87/88/90/L1011-/250/500/CRJ200/440 /700/900/EMB135/140/145/170/175/190/328Jet/F70/SF3/BE1/J31

futureualpilot

Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:30 am

Quoting toltommy (Reply 13):
After all the tax breaks the city of Memphis threw out to keep Pinnacle Corp in Memphis, they probably came out ahead, there was no real cost to the company to move downtown.

Funny, that wasn't mentioned when the company came hat-in-hand asking the employees for cuts in compensation. That, and there is a lot more cost involved in moving a company HQ than renting the space to put everything.

toltommy

Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:34 am

Quoting futureualpilot (Reply 14):
Funny, that wasn't mentioned when the company came hat-in-hand asking the employees for cuts in compensation.

The ALPA boards are full of derogatory comments about the move to Commerce Square, but the pilots voted for the new contract anyway.

Quoting futureualpilot (Reply 14):
That, and there is a lot more cost involved in moving a company HQ than renting the space to put everything.

True, but when you've got a 7 digit incentive package, it can pay for a lot of shiny new furniture, along with the rent. After the tax credits were used, I highly doubt Pinnacle Corp came out of pocket at all for the new digs.
A300/A310/A319/A320/A321/A332/A333 / 707/712/727/732/733/734/735/738/739/752/753
/762/763/764/772/788/789/DC8/DC9-10/30/40/50/MD81/83/87/88/90/L1011-/250/500/CRJ200/440 /700/900/EMB135/140/145/170/175/190/328Jet/F70/SF3/BE1/J31

PSU.DTW.SCE

Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:39 am

Funny thing is that, watch 9E's current CRJ-200 fleet will go to other DCI operators to offset their older CR2s that are being removed from the fleet in the near future.

Then a few more years down the road, DL will shut down whats left of 9E use the CR9s to allocate out to the other DCI carriers that are operating their fleet of former CRJ-200s when it comes time to ultimately retire them.

futureualpilot

Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:12 am

Quoting toltommy (Reply 15):
The ALPA boards are full of derogatory comments about the move to Commerce Square, but the pilots voted for the new contract anyway.

Unrelated. The reasons most voted to approve the contract were simply self preservation to find employment elsewhere. I fail to see the relevance or connection here.

Quoting toltommy (Reply 15):
True, but when you've got a 7 digit incentive package, it can pay for a lot of shiny new furniture, along with the rent. After the tax credits were used, I highly doubt Pinnacle Corp came out of pocket at all for the new digs.

Fair enough, now what about everything else I mentioned?

bhmdiversion

Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:32 am

Quoting futureualpilot (Reply 12):
Business is business and DL is one of the best (read: most ruthless) in the game right now.

Well said my friend. Well said.

The XJ SOC guys should be excited that they dont have to jumpseat to MEM anymore, since 9E was paying for their living expenses in MEM while they were there. Oh well... Some of Pinnacle will be folded into DL, some of their new Org. Charts show DL as being responsible for certain aspects of Pinnacle. Just a matter of time... Just a matter of time.

deltal1011man

Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:52 am

Quoting FWAERJ (Reply 8):

The MEM hub died a long time ago. I do believe that this summer LAX(a non-hub) will have more flights a day than MEM.

Quoting PSU.DTW.SCE (Reply 16):

Then a few more years down the road, DL will shut down whats left of 9E use the CR9s to allocate out to the other DCI carriers that are operating their fleet of former CRJ-200s when it comes time to ultimately retire them.

and around and around we go.

The bigger question is how long does it take to get the big boys back in BK.....

MSPNWA

Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:47 am

The state of affairs for DL regionals in the past five years has been like watching the water circle around the drain. The water is nearly gone.

9E being wholly-owned after this would be a sham compared to what that used to mean.

brilondon

Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:36 pm

Quoting Mir (Reply 5):

Unbelievable.

What's the over/under for how long they continue to exist? Three years?

-Mir

I think that your are optimistic in giving them 3 years in their present form, oh yeah they are in bankruptcy, so I believe that they would be around but in another form or as part of another airline.
Rush forever Closer To My Heart

davescj

Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:39 pm

I just hope 9E does not become the debacle that ASA was/is in ATL.

That said, I think it is about showing MN that DL is serious bout bring jobs to MN (remember those promises)?

I don't think MEM will be the size it once was....despite the construction/rennovation to the tarmac at B.

I was taking to a 9E pilot, he said as part of their "deal" there is a big pay cut for pilots. That cannot be fun. His guess (and remember, guess only, so please do not flame) was that MEM would cease to be a domicile and ATL would be the domicile for most if not all those who are now MEM based.

I think it is a shame. MEM is a much nicer place to change planes than ATL.

Dave
Can I have a mojito on this flight?

Rbgso

Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:02 pm

Why move the HQ location? Is this a backdoor attempt to further reduce HQ staff by offering them jobs in MSP but only if they move themselves?

davescj

Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:19 pm

Quoting rbgso (Reply 23):

I suspect that is part of it. Also, I bet DL takes over some of the corporate work to reduce costs.

Dave
Can I have a mojito on this flight?

twinotter

Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:07 pm

Quoting toltommy (Reply 13):
So Pinnacle will be down the hall from Compass.

Pinnacle is moving to Building C Tower, not the old North Central HQ building where Compass and Delta Connection are.

stlgph

Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:13 pm

Quoting rbgso (Reply 23):

Why move the HQ location? Is this a backdoor attempt to further reduce HQ staff by offering them jobs in MSP but only if they move themselves?

Don't be surprised to see only "essential" personnel be offered a guaranteed move, position, and stipend from the company to pay for moving costs.

If you're not "essential" and want to move ... I wouldn't be surprised to see employees have to re-interview for their job and pay for their own move.
if assumptions could fly, airliners.net would be the world's busiest airport

wingnutmn

Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:26 pm

Quoting twinotter (Reply 25):

You know that building C is that building. Also know as the Ivory Tower, Republic building and Land of Lost Dreams. It pretty much is a graveyard for careers in the airline business. So 9E moving in is fitting. Also, how it is called a tower I don't know. It is only 5 stories I believe.

Wingnut

twinotter

Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:36 pm

Quoting wingnutmn (Reply 27):
Also, how it is called a tower I don't know.

To distinguish it from the office building where Delta Connection and Compass reside, also known as "Building C".

wingnutmn

Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:40 pm

Quoting twinotter (Reply 28):

Well played Twinotter, well played!

Wingnut

[Edited 2013-01-25 07:43:24]

msp747

Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:39 pm

Quoting davescj (Reply 22):
That said, I think it is about showing MN that DL is serious bout bring jobs to MN (remember those promises)?

That's all this is - a move to keep Minnesota lawmakers off their back. The sweetheart lease deal that NW locked in years ago required that the company headquarters stay in Minnesota. Now that the headquarters have moved to Atlanta, DL is doing whatever it can to keep Minnesota politicians off their back. Yes, the mainline headquarters moved, but they can claim they are keeping corporate jobs in Minnesota. They throw the state a small bone like this and can claim that MSP is a crucial piece of their operation. MSP will always be an important hub for DL, but moves like this are nothing more than pandering

coronado

Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:24 pm

Delta had the good sense to conclude earlier than the other legacy carriers that operating 50pax jets at $100/b fuel is an unsustainable business model. Delta is slashing and burning their contract carrier arrangements. Pinnacle emgerges from b/k with Delta as its shareholder due to its putting in the DIP financing, and being the primary lessee of their aircraft--I did not exactly see a rush of financial institutions rushing to extend DIP financing to Pinnacle during their b/k. Delta already has freely available real estate, currently sitting empty at MSP. Delta owns (or legally will shortly own) Pinnacle. It is not rocket science -- office space rental is another area where to cut expenses. Unfortunately it is a sign of the times. You may not like it but the way and speed in which Delta is implementing their regional strategy is similar to how they seem to be doing everything else the past two years: They make a decision and their implementation is very efficient, fast and decisive.

It will be interesting to see how efficient United and AA, and USAir are in implementing their regional shrinkage strategies as they are now just starting this process in ernest.

While not a regional carrier shrinkage per se, I think the struggles of WN trying to right size and integrate FL have some similarities to what these other legacy carriers will be grappling with, with the foremost decision being what will be the ultimate size of their regional capabiliies in a $100/b fuel environment and once they finalize a plan, how best to implement it.
The Original Coronado: First CV jet flights RG CV 990 July 1965; DL CV 880 July 1965; Spantax CV990 Feb 1973

apodino

Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:38 pm

Quoting stlgph (Reply 26):

Don't be surprised to see only "essential" personnel be offered a guaranteed move, position, and stipend from the company to pay for moving costs.

If you're not "essential" and want to move ... I wouldn't be surprised to see employees have to re-interview for their job and pay for their own move.

The Dispatchers at Pinnacle are represented by TWU...and if it is anything like a contract I have worked under it will have provisions in the contract to guarantee relocation assistance if they so choose to move. Not sure what happened to the contract in bankruptcy, but I can't imagine the TWU not insisting something similar is still enforced.

slider

Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:55 pm

Quoting msp747 (Reply 30):
That's all this is - a move to keep Minnesota lawmakers off their back. The sweetheart lease deal that NW locked in years ago required that the company headquarters stay in Minnesota. Now that the headquarters have moved to Atlanta, DL is doing whatever it can to keep Minnesota politicians off their back. Yes, the mainline headquarters moved, but they can claim they are keeping corporate jobs in Minnesota. They throw the state a small bone like this and can claim that MSP is a crucial piece of their operation. MSP will always be an important hub for DL, but moves like this are nothing more than pandering

I don't disagree that there is a political angle to this move, but I think many people here are overthinking it.

Quite simply, most of Pinnacle's leadership is now of the Mesaba ilk: they're from Minny. Plain and simple. Nothing too complicated to figure out. Heck, Spanjers never did fully relocate anyhow I don't think, nor all of the senior leadership when Pinnacle acquired Colgan, displaced much of 9L leaders, Trenary and many others went bye bye, then later Menke, and so it was, almost de facto XJ management left. Hence, MSP.

KingAir200

Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:40 pm

I'd say they should just rename the company Mesaba, but I actually liked Mesaba. Better off not tarnishing the name, in the end.

rsmith6621a

Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:15 pm

Quoting apodino (Reply 32):
The Dispatchers at Pinnacle are represented by TWU...and if it is anything like a contract I have worked under it will have provisions in the contract to guarantee relocation assistance if they so choose to move. Not sure what happened to the contract in bankruptcy, but I can't imagine the TWU not insisting something similar is still enforced.

TWU is a joke at 9E.. When I worked at 9E in the SOC TWU did nothing to enforce the contractual agreement that the company match Dispatchers contributions to the 401K program. The Steward and National REP sat in a conference without any one from the 9E general dispatch pool and let management walk all over the contract and then came out and said there was nothing they could do.

About relocation funds if any all 9E has to do is exploit their BK situation.Most of the pool dont want to relocate.

This move is going to break TWU representation, now that DL will wholly own the company I see no union in that labor pool.

toltommy

Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:42 am

Quoting twinotter (Reply 25):
Pinnacle is moving to Building C Tower, not the old North Central HQ building where Compass and Delta Connection are.

Yeah I see that now. Still in the same zip code, it wouldn't surprise me in a few years.

Quoting davescj (Reply 22):
His guess (and remember, guess only, so please do not flame) was that MEM would cease to be a domicile and ATL would be the domicile for most if not all those who are now MEM based.

He was close, I've heard it was announced today both ATL and MEM are closing.

deltal1011man

Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:31 am

Quoting slider (Reply 33):

Quite simply, most of Pinnacle's leadership is now of the Mesaba ilk: they're from Minny. Plain and simple. Nothing too complicated to figure out. Heck, Spanjers never did fully relocate anyhow I don't think, nor all of the senior leadership when Pinnacle acquired Colgan, displaced much of 9L leaders, Trenary and many others went bye bye, then later Menke, and so it was, almost de facto XJ management left. Hence, MSP.

Ahhh and someone gets it.  

IIRC the Tower that is being talked about was being used by TechOps and those people ended up getting moved to the Jetbase.

Goldenshield

Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:12 am

Quoting Coronado (Reply 31):
Delta had the good sense to conclude earlier than the other legacy carriers that operating 50pax jets at $100/b fuel is an unsustainable business model. Delta is slashing and burning their contract carrier arrangements.

No, not really the case. Delta and their pilots made an agreement to reduce the 50 seat count as part of their scope agreement. Delta has a set time limit to comply with it, and they've done the majority of it in a remarkable amount of time. However, there still remains the 50 seaters at Pinnacle.

And no, the agreements aren't getting slashed. "Slashing" would mean that all ties would be cut. That is not the case here.
Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun.

PSU.DTW.SCE

Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:25 pm

Too bad 9E isn't moving back to the old XJ headquarters in Blue Genitalia drive......

LAXintl

Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:56 am

With Delta now the owner, apparently PNCL will get a new CEO - former Comair CEO Ryan Gumm.
He's been sitting on the sideline running Delta Private Jets since late last year.

Was mentioned in conference call today.
From the desert to the sea, to all of Southern California

toltommy

Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:58 am

Quoting LAXintl (Reply 40):
With Delta now the owner, apparently PNCL will get a new CEO - former Comair CEO Ryan Gumm.
He's been sitting on the sideline running Delta Private Jets since late last year.

So what happens to John Jinglepants?

deltal1011man

Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:03 am

Quoting LAXintl (Reply 40):

Uh.....that cant be good.

Quoting Goldenshield (Reply 38):
However, there still remains the 50 seaters at Pinnacle.

But Delta already has a deal with 9E to dump its CRJs. Delta has all the deals to get to 124 50 seaters.

Goldenshield

Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:34 am

Quoting Deltal1011man (Reply 42):
But Delta already has a deal with 9E to dump its CRJs. Delta has all the deals to get to 124 50 seaters.

Yes, but they have yet to actually take them out of service.
Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun.

LAXintl

Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:34 pm

The CEO change was made public -

Ex-Comair chief Ryan Gumm tapped to run Pinnacle Airlines
http://www.bizjournals.com/memphis/b...air-chief-ryan-gumm-tapped-to.html

=
From the desert to the sea, to all of Southern California

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos